Page 811 of 858 FirstFirst ... 311711761801806809810811812813816821 ... LastLast
Results 16,201 to 16,220 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    IIRC the Avenger skill makes them stronger the more people hate them or smth

Self Replenishment is pretty self-explanatory
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Avenger makes it so that when you take damage, you generate Mana more quickly. I mostly didn't bother to write anything there because there was no difference from what the skills normally do. If people want I can put it up.

To Royd: Yeah, the logic behind Counter-Hero was essentially that, as a noncombatant Queen, she's an existence beyond violent reproach with violence being the way heroes tend to operate - which was kind of what I figured the deal was with it being the Saver Class Skill. A Hero wouldn't be willing to fight against a noble Messiah, essentially. And since Scheherazade had it, I felt kind of vindicated lol, but in retrospect I probably should have left it to the Saver Class.

To Bugs: Hm... To be honest, you're probably right on the front that her Territory Creation should've manifested as an NP; I think I was just being lazy lol

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Rider, Caster, Alter Ego
    True Name: Li Tieguai
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Origin: Chinese Mythology
    Armament: Crutch, gourd

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: A+
    AGI: E
    MANA: A+
    LUCK: A
    NP: A++

Skills
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance - Rank EX: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Renders the user almost immune to Magecraft, even affording a great deal of resistance against True Magic. However, since it is just averting (evading) the magecraft, fundamentally only Ruler will be saved against a wide-range magic attack.

God’s Resolution - Rank E: A Class Skill of the Ruler class and is the privilege of the Ruler presiding over the Holy Grail War; the right to use Command Spells against Servants, only given to Rulers.
    One Command Spell can be used for each Servant participating in the Holy Grail War. Cannot re-purpose the Command Spells of others. Ruler’s low rank in this Skill is due to his personal feelings on their usage.

True Name Discernment - Rank B: A Class Skill of the Ruler class where status information such as one's identity, Skills and Parameters are automatically revealed to the owner of this Skill when directly encountering a Servant.
    During a direct encounter, a Servant's true name and entire status information will be automatically revealed. In regards to Servants with concealment abilities, a Luck Check is required to bypass those abilities.

Personal Skills

Heavenly Feathered Man - Rank A+: Immortality, recited by the Taoism ideology as an aspect of the Xian​. An absoluteness of body that renders the user resistant to most harmful effects and passively recovers from physical damage.
    Ruler is one of the Eight Immortals, having achieved immortality through enlightenment.

Vitrification - Rank A: A serene state of mind. A mental protection that nullifies mental interference.
    In addition to nullifying mental interference effects, Ruler can also erase his presence as a Servant. Rather than becoming undetectable like an Assassin, Vitrification merely renders Ruler ‘transparent’ without hiding him from sight. Though his presence can be detected, he is difficult to distinguish from his surroundings, as though he was merely part of the background.

Hero Creation - Rank B+: A Skill that represent the techniques and arts to artificially give birth to and raise a "King".
    In Ruler’s case, this Skill refers to the creation of an “Immortal” rather than a “King”.

Noble Phantasms
    Full House Medicine Gourd
    Laozi Húlu

Barrier, Rank A
    Ruler’s Power Tool as one of the Eight Immortals, taking the form of a gourd. Gifted to him by his teacher, it is the ‘original’ Power Tool, and possesses the strongest connection to its ‘original’ Immortal.
    Rejuvenating vapors constantly issue from within the gourd. Breathing in these fumes increases one’s recovery power. The fumes also possess the ability to stimulate the generation of magical energy within creatures attuned to such energies. The vapors also purify curses and magical effects imposed by evil creatures.
    Contained within Laozi Húlu, however, is a Reality Marble serving as a replica of the legendary Mount Penglai. Within its confines, there is neither pain or agony, and those within find their bodies returned to their “most perfect” state. The magical energy within the atmosphere of the Reality Marble also makes it possible for Servants and other spiritual beings to sustain themselves almost indefinitely while within Laozi Húlu’s confines. The Reality Marble also purifies physical and mental corruption from those inside it, as well as removing curses and other harmful effects.

Horned Kings’ Melting Gourd
    Zijīn Hóng Húlu

Anti-Unit, Rank A+
    A Noble Phantasm originating from a pair of demon kings. Zijīn Hóng Húlu abuses the physical qualities of Ruler’s gourd for offensive purposes, having somehow been stolen from its true owner by the demons.
    When activated, Zijīn Hóng Húlu projects a strong suction towards a single target. Regardless of the target’s size, if they are drawn within a close distance of the gourd’s opening, they are immediately transported inside. The inside of Zijīn Hóng Húlu is highly acidic, being capable of reducing living beings into shapeless, bloody pulp in almost an instant. Those with high durability and resistance against magical effects can survive longer, though it must be noted that escape from within the gourd is almost impossible. Even in legend, there was only one that could survive the power of the gourd once they had entered its confines, and not even he could escape from it on his own.

Description
    Dislikes: Pursuit of earthly glory, ambitious or overly eager apprentices
    Talents: Achieving success with roundabout teaching methods, providing aid to those in need
    Natural Enemy: Li Qing

Ruler’s true identity is Li Tieguai, also known as “Iron Crutch” Li, the First of the Eight Immortals.

On the surface, Li appears utterly unflappable, projecting the appearance of a stern but forgiving teacher. This is, as he freely admits, an act, as he wishes to live up to the teachings of his master, Laozi. Thus, he strives to live by the tenets of ‘simplicity, patience and compassion’. Though he does wish to guide people onto the right path, he can be infuriatingly vague in his words and methods. On matters of fact, however, he is quite informative and refreshingly direct.
    Sadly, his efforts to be like his master are somewhat hampered by Li’s irascible and peculiar personality. Rather than a dignified old master, his true nature is a clownish figure, delighting in the happiness and wellbeing of the people. As his original body was excessively good-looking, he retains the mannerisms of someone truly handsome even while inhabiting the body of a grotesque old beggar. He keeps to his habits partly out of the irony of his current existence, seeing it as a welcome form of humor.
    Due to his status as a Ruler, Li prefers to keep his distance from other Heroic Spirits. Rather than acting as a prominent keeper of the rules of a Holy Grail War, he prefers to act more subtly, guiding the Masters and Servants in various guises so as to have events resolve themselves without incident. Unlike his comrades among the Eight Immortals, he does not detest even the most depraved among Servants, seeking instead to help and heal them, guiding them towards a more righteous path.
    Li considers himself the Servant of all the Masters participating in a Holy Grail War, rather than devoting himself to a single one. He does not act according to the wishes of any single Master, nor does he act to serve their purposes. He is chiefly concerned with their well-being and fiercely defends those Masters left incapable of defending themselves, offering his protection to those who have lost their Servants. Should a Master impress him enough, however, Li might come to their aid even while their Servant still lives. In order not to break the rules he is supposed to be guarding, the aid he would offer would likely be limited in nature.
    As a Ruler, Li does not possess a true wish. Though he does desire the enlightenment and self-fulfilment of Humanity, he does not believe that an omnipotent wish is the correct way to achieve this.

Lore
    Born during the era of the Tang dynasty, Xuan Li was a devout student of Laozi, the founder of Taoism. Under Laozi’s tutelage, he learned a great many things, but due to his stunning good looks and great talent, he was eventually forced into life as a hermit in order to avoid those who came seeking his aid for the most inane of purposes. He reasoned that those with a true need would reach him despite the difficulty, and thus continued his studies.
    After decades of study and resisted temptations, he received from the heavens a medicine capable of granting immortality to the enlightened. Thus did Li ascend to become the first of what was to be the Eight Immortals. (In retrospect he has come to believe that the medicine he received probably did nothing at all, having observed the enlightenment and ascension of the rest of the Immortals.)
    After becoming an immortal, Li abandoned his body, leaving it in the world as his spirit ascended to the heavens. He instructed his apprentice, Li Qing, to wait for seven days before cremating his apparently dead body, as Li was not certain whether he could return to the mortal plane. While Li was in the heavens, his apprentice, having waited six and a half days, decided to cremate the body anyway. His mother was ill and needed tending to, and Qing believed that his master would not return. Having done as he was instructed, he then left to visit his ailing mother. It was at this moment that Li’s spirit returned from the heavens.
    Finding that he had not body to return to on the mortal plane, Li was forced to take the body of a recently deceased beggar. The beggar, unfortunately, had a long and pointed head, large ears with one large brass earring, a woolly and dishevelled beard and hair. He also had long, scraggy, and dark eyebrows, dark eyes, and he had a pan lid on his head and a lame leg. Just as Li was about to hobble along to find his apprentice, Laozi appeared before him. Bestowing Li with an unbreakable iron crutch and his personal medicine gourd, Laozi then departed, fully trusting in his apprentice’s judgment.
    Arriving at his apprentice’s home, Li explained who he was to his apprentice and then used the medicine gourd to heal his mother’s illness. After giving him a stern talking to on the subject of following a master’s instructions, Li went on his way. From then on, Li was tasked with curing the sick and he travelled to many lands and "could be found wherever the sick lay dying or the poor were persecuted."
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; October 14th, 2019 at 05:41 AM.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ^ My face when I misread that as "Armament: Crotch"... XD

I enjoyed reading that sheet. The Skills were a little "meh" but the Noble Phantasms were definitely interesting.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I felt the Skills were pretty meh too. I was considering adding stuff like Shapeshift (which he has to some degree in some of his legends) or some vague Taoist power, but decided against it in the end.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    ^ My face when I misread that as "Armament: Crotch"... XD
    Nah man, that's a different saint entirely.

Blog Entries
    Li is a very interesting servant and you managed to make him unique from the other immortals you made that I can remember. The personality trait of him knowing and admitting he is putting on an act but follows fake it till you make it apparently is great. One complaint is that Laozi Hulu doesn't feel like it is powerful enough or the given rank. I understand that keeping servants manifesting is insane but since the effects don't extend past the insides of the reality marble. I don't know it just feels more like a B-Rank to me.

My Servant Compendium

Ever wonder what a Holy Grail War set in Texas would be like? Well wonder no longer because here is:
    Fate Texas Night
    Become Naunet the next leader of the Atlas Institute and fight your way to the top of a deadly war.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cooldownnow View Post
    One complaint is that Laozi Hulu doesn't feel like it is powerful enough or the given rank. I understand that keeping servants manifesting is insane but since the effects don't extend past the insides of the reality marble. I don't know it just feels more like a B-Rank to me.
    Closer to A-rank, given the fact that it also grants pseudo-immortality, tangible regeneration and other things. The rank is too high though, as even Ars Paulina is only A. Corrected now.

JP Friend Code
    Appearance
    Artist of Faceclaim: https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=1864423
    Class: Ruler
    True Name: 金光聖母 (Jin Guang Sheng Mu)
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Place of Origin: Jin Ao island, China (Investiture of the Gods)

Parameters:

STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: A
    MGI: EX
    LCK: A
    NP: A

Height: 166cm
    Weight: 42kg
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Female, Divine
    Armaments: Golden staff

Skills

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance (-): The class skill of Ruler class. Due to her Taoism art mastery, she is more than capable of replicating an effect similar to Magic Resistance of rank A, thus this skill is not needed.

Personal Skills:

Goddess’s Divine Core (EX): Originally she was a Xian who signed her name in the Fengshen Bang. Thus, after being killed by Guang Cheng Zi, she reincarnated as Lightning Mother (Dianmu/Leizi) - the Chinese goddess of thunder. Due to this, she lost the immortal body of a Xian but obtained a divine core in the process.

Taoism Art (A): Mastery of the magic used by the Xians. She who trained to the point of being able to create her own paopei (Noble Phantasm) has this skill at high rank. Levitation is also possible.

Mana Burst (Lightning) (A): Capable of manipulating lightning and add lightning effects to her spells and attacks. It is also possible to use lightning to protect herself from incoming harm.

Evil Discernment (B+): She can see through lies, crimes and evils. Together with her husband - Leigong, they punish evils with their lightning. In myth, by using 2 mirrors, she can identify an evil target with a white beam from her first mirror and a red beam from the second will turn the criminal into an animal. This skill grants an anti-evil modifier to all of her attacks, allows her to instantly identify and track servants of Evil alignment with ease. It also acts as a stand in for True Name Discernment.

Noble Phantasm

Jin Guang Zhen
    金光陣

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 100
    Max Targets: 1

The name literally means “Golden Light Formation”, named after Jin Guang Sheng Mu herself.

Originally this is a trap that utilizes immense heat to burn even the immortal body of a Xian completely. There are 21 mirrors in the formation put into specific angles to bounce and concentrate light energy into 1 single point. Once the enemy is in the middle of the trap, all she has to do is release the energy she collected for an ultimate attack, a golden light beam resembling that of a certain holy sword targets a single enemy for extreme damage. At least...that's the theory...

Truth is, during the fight with Guang Cheng Zi, he was able to smash 19 out of 21 mirrors and killed her in close combat (the 2 remaining mirrors became tools to discern evil and call down lightning in her later myth as the goddess of lightning). Since then she decided to change this formation into a more versatile and portable version in case they have a rematch. Instead of having to set up mirrors to amplify the golden beam, all of that is done inside her staff prior to usage. Additionally, as the goddess of lightning, she added lightning to further increase its power, making it potentially stronger than it was in the past.

The damage is based on how much energy she gathered before unleashing True Name. Should she use it normally, the damage caps at A-rank. But if she can gather enough energy for it to reach EX rank, it has enough power to not just easily destroy a servant through fortified armors, but also incinerate a Xian’s immortal body to the point that recovery and revival is not possible. Due to being a divine spirit summoned in servant vessel, she lost the ability to draw unlimited magic energy from the world that is natural to the Xians - the incarnated fairies, so gathering the required magic energy takes 7 days. Additionally, since the energy being used for this formation is collected from the sun, the moon in addition to magic energy from the leylines, enemies related to the Sun or the Moon will suffer additional damage.

Lore

A powerful Xian originated from Jin Ao island. Her name literally means “Holy Mother of Golden Light”. In Investiture of the Gods, she and her 9 brothers joined king Zhou and Daji to fight against the Xians on Laozi’s side. To prevent them from attacking the capital and kill king Zhou, each of them devised a battle formation that can trap and kill the Xians. Jin Guang Formation is her solution. According to herself, this formation draws energy from the sun and the moon, capable of firing a golden light beam strong enough to incinerate a Xian. She managed to kill one with it, which caused Guang Cheng Zi - one of the 12 supreme Xians of Taoism and avatar of Taishang Laojun - to enter the battle. He mocked her formation, calling it a toy and engaged in close combat with her. Jin Guang Sheng Mu lured him into the formation and activated it, but Guang Cheng Zi was able to block the golden light thanks to his paopei which protected him from all damage and smashed her head with Fantian Yin, a seal that cause instant death upon hitting the head, killing her instantly.

As per the agreement when she signed her name in the Fengshen Bang (list of those who shall be crowned with divinity), her soul was judged and reincarnated as Dianmu/Leizi, tasked with controlling lightning and judging criminals, an ironic punishment to her who committed evil and sided with evil.

Personality

Dislikes: Criminals, Guang Cheng Zi
    Talent: Making deadly traps
    Natural Enemy: Guang Cheng Zi

She is proud of her role as the goddess of lightning and the judge of evil, however she prefers to be called by her Xian name - Jin Guang Sheng Mu, as it sounds more fabulous, holy and majestic than Dianmu.

Even to the Xians of Jin Ao island, she is an older sister to most of them due to her wisdom and sense of responsibility. Majority of Xians lived on Jin Ao island are considered to be evil, abandoned and chased by humans, gods and “good” Xians. She took them in and gave them a home. This is also why her alignment is “Evil”.

She is a curious one, always try to learn more ways to invent more deadly traps and weapons in her free time. But this is not to destroy and kill but to uphold justice. Her policy of being a judge of evil and criminals makes her a valid candidate to the Ruler class and thus cannot be summoned in a standard Holy Grail War. However she can be summoned by certain summoning systems to save humanity.

She has no wish for the Holy Grail, as she considers it to be a fake construct.

Comments for other servants

Archimedes: To think that a human managed to almost replicate my Jin Guang formation...But he still has a long way to go.

Tamamo-no-Mae: Hi Daji-chan!....Woah calm down girl, put that mirror and those charms down, I just want to say hi! Huh you’re not her? But you look exactly like her…Very suspicious...

Nikola Tesla: To think that a human managed to replicate my lightning power...Hm? Death Ray? Teleforce?...Now THAT sounds interesting! Tell me more about them!

Sherlock Holmes: A fascinating human who can see through truths and lies. Perhaps we can form a detective agency together, like I did with my husband.

Minamoto no Raikou: This is ridiculous, I am the only Lightning Mother!

Sakata Kintoki: That sweet child called me Golden Mother. The cow was not so happy about that. In that case I will try to get even closer to this child, fufufu.

Creator's notes

This is my first attempt to write a Type-Moon fanfic thing, so I tried to make it simple but it turned out to be quite long lol. The face claim is actually my reason for this one, since she I happened to obtain her recently in Sennen Sensou Aigis and really liked her design. I view her as someone similar to the likes of Astraea (in morality) mix with Da Vinci (in terms of her fascination for inventing stuff). The idea of NP modification came from her faceclaim, that's pretty much it.

As for the information on Guang Cheng Zi fighting her that you might find on the Eng wiki….that article was pretty inaccurate and missing a lot of details, most likely that it was based on movie adaptations. I went with what I’ve read in the novel after cross-checking with the Chinese sources.

Blog Entries
    Jin Guang: Pretty nice sheet all around. Her personality is quite fun and the NP reminds me of Archi's mirror ray (even before I read that line in her relationships section), but obviously with her own unique twist. Fangirling over Tesla's inventions and wanting to start a detective agency with Holmes definitely added some amusing flavor. Though I'm not sure why you noted her Magic Resistance is sealed but she can replicate a similar result with Taoism, when it would've been simpler IMO just to say she has a high rank because of her Taoistic prowess in the first place. Also I'm not sure why she's a Ruler but lacks two of the Ruler Class Skills.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Also I'm not sure why she's a Ruler but lacks two of the Ruler Class Skills.
    FWIW, several of the recent Rulers of late either only have MGI Resistance as their Class Skill (QSH being one) or have other Class' Skills instead of the traditional Ruler set (Astraea having Territory Creation and Independent Action).
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Class: Assassin

Faceclaim

True Name: Carlota Joaquina
    Epithets: The Shrew of Queluz, Queen of La Plata (Self-Styled), Princess of Brazil.
    Alternative Classes: Caster
    Allignment: Neutral Evil

Height / Weight: Petite / Flawless
    Region: Spain, Portugal, Brazil.
    Source: Historical Fact
    Dislikes: Her husband, Brazil, Napoleon Bonaparte.

Background
    Born in Spain, Carlota Joaquina became Queen of Portugal upon marrying João IV of Portugal, a man well known for his vices and passive nature. As Queen, Carlota quickly made herself hated by the portuguese court by trying to influence her husband to prioritize the interests of Spain over those of Portugal. She became known as the ‘Shrew of Queluz’.

She spent over a decade away from Portugal due to the ongoing conflict with Napoleon’s forces, which drover her and the royal family away from Europe and towards Brazil, where they spent the remainder of the ongoing conflict.

Personality
    A woman of exquisite, if not expensive, tastes, Carlota is an ambitious woman who prioritizes her own position of power above everything else. When her family was taken hostage by Napoleon, she prioritized seizing the colonies of spain and styling herself as the Queen of La Plata, sole remaining pretender to the throne given to Napoleon’s brother, Joseph.

When the Royal Family was forced to flee to Brazil after Napoleon attacked Portugal, Carlota soon became infamous for her growing dislike of the country. Known for the opulence of her tastes, it didn’t take much for the locals to paint her as a libidinous and self-serving snake, something she did not help by attempting to wrest control of the crown from her husband via coup’.

[Parameters]

Strength: E
    Agility: C
    Endurance: E
    Mana: B+
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: C+

Class Skills
    Presence Concealment: [D-]

Assassin is a schemer, not a trained killer, and as such can only avoid the perception of others when they aren’t aware of her presence. Mind you, she will haughty blow her cover more often than not out of pride and need for recognition. As a result, this skill ends up being used more for eavesdropping and spying than for fighting.

Personal Skills

Golden Rule (Silver):
    [D]

A princess and later queen, Assassin possesses the ability to obtain wealth. However, due to the events of her life, this Skill is severely limited to two uses a day. Hilariously so, Assassin tends to use this Skill to obtain the strangest and often most useless of items. All of them limited to being made of silver.

Princess of Hatefulness: [B]

A corrupted version of the ‘Princess of Loveliness’. While the later involves a charming and charismatic nature befitting a beloved monarch, the former relates to the scheming nature of a monarch despised by her people. It would cause her to become the target of hearsay and spite despite not doing anything to warrant it. This skill does gift Assassin with the Charisma of a sly manipulator, someone capable of convincing other people to follow her by playing into their weaknesses.

Walls of Queluz: [A]
    A unique skill consisting of, Golden Rule, Territory Creation, and Familiar as a byproduct of Assassin’s Noble Phantasm, which allows her to be wholly aware of all happenings within a determined area by the number of familiars created. Each familiar acts as mana battery, providing Assassin with a boost in Mana depending on that size of the territory claimed.

Noble Phantasm
    [Reina La Plata: The Queen’s Silver Decree] - [C+]

The desired result of Assassin’s schemes to seize control of the crown from her husband and claim the territories belonging to her homeland. While in life they failed, as a servant they manifest as the ability to claim any and all possessions by covering them with a thin sheen of silver.

Combining this Noble Phantasm with Walls of Queluz and Golden Law provides Assassin the ability to turn the world surround her into a lifeless wasteland of silver, which she can freely shape and manipulate. It is an ability that can convert organic material as well as inorganic, with the rate of spread depending of the item’s rank of magic resistance. In theory it would be possible for Assassin to steal another servant’s Noble Phantasm so long as she is given enough time.

Voice Lines: Ascensions
    1st Ascension: Hmm. This is too little. We need more silver.

2nd Ascension: No change? Well then, I expect you to work even harder from now on peasant.

3rd Ascension: Ahh~ It’s overflowing! So much silver. An entire basin worth of silver. I can have it, right? It’s mine to take after all, right?

Final Ascension: Now where can we store all of this... Master, would you mind showing me that ‘Room’ of yours? I believe we might be able to fit between 200 to 500 ingots if move the bed.

Voice Lines: Bond
    Bond 1: If you don’t have any silver. Don’t bother me.

Bond 2: A brush? That’s way too little. Don’t think you can buy a Queen’s favor with just a measly gift, peasant.

Bond 3: Rings, crowns, dresses, coins, gems. I want everything because I am selfish. But above all else, I want silver. The silver that belonged to my homeland, my family. Have you tried living without a lung, master? To me, that’s how this feels.

Bond 4: Tch! A necklace? A measly necklace? That’s all you could bring me. Why I have half a mind to turn you into a silver statue. Leave!

Bond 5:
    You are a cruel and sly man, Master. To have hidden a photo inside the pendant of all things. Such gall cannot possibly go unanswered. Regardless of what happened at El Dorado, nothing will ever sway my hate for that spiteful backwards country. No matter what...I am Carlota Joaquina, the Shrew meant to be despised. I cannot afford to be fond of my subjects…no matter how much those fools might have loved me.

Relationships
    Marie Antoinette: “The crown of lilies? What a joke...what a cruel joke. You and I couldn’t have been any more unlike each other. One beloved by her people, the other sneered and repudiated. Then why…why is it that your people grew to resent you while mine never grew to love me? That’s way too cruel.”

Carmilla: "You too were unfairly imprisoned no? Kept in a gilded cage as the people outside ignore your screams and wait for you to wither away and die.l am all too familiar with the experience. But to have it done to you by your own relative is…just too cruel. I would rather have died fighting the french invaders."

Sebastian I: “You dumb brute. Even after I strung you along from start to finish, you still went along with it! That stupid smile of yours… and that unreasonable honor code piss me off to no end!. I did not ask to be saved! Even so, it would shame me to owe an idiot like you a debt. So tell me how would you have me recompense you?”

Princess Isabel: “That useless descendant of mine should have known better. To just mingle with savages and political rivals is to invite tragedy. It’s no wonder she never became Empress! Wait..w-wait. D-Don’t just start crying like that! Okay...okay! I am sorry!”

Tiradentes: “An enemy of the crown. I should have torn him into pieces the moment he walked into my castle! What do you mean ‘Thank him properly?’. Heavens no! I am a Queen, a Noble, and he is an rebellious insurgent. To say he is right is to admit I am wrong! Ludicrous!”

???: “We should have joined forces. From the very beginning, if all you wanted was to recreate your great empire then you should have looked for fellow human allies rather than trusting the advice of traitorous gods. Had things been different...I… wouldn’t have minded rulling under your banner. But that time has come and passed. What a wasted opportunity...truly…”

Napoleon: “You...YOU of all people! Here! It was all your fault! From start to finish, everything that I hated, every drop of suffering happened because of your reckless dreams of conquest! Prepare yourself, Bonaparte! Reina La…!”
    Last edited by Wyvern; October 14th, 2019 at 02:13 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    FWIW, several of the recent Rulers of late either only have MGI Resistance as their Class Skill (QSH being one) or have other Class' Skills instead of the traditional Ruler set (Astraea having Territory Creation and Independent Action).
    I know that. Doesn't mean I have to like it.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Jin Guang: Pretty nice sheet all around. Her personality is quite fun and the NP reminds me of Archi's mirror ray (even before I read that line in her relationships section), but obviously with her own unique twist. Fangirling over Tesla's inventions and wanting to start a detective agency with Holmes definitely added some amusing flavor. Though I'm not sure why you noted her Magic Resistance is sealed but she can replicate a similar result with Taoism, when it would've been simpler IMO just to say she has a high rank because of her Taoistic prowess in the first place. Also I'm not sure why she's a Ruler but lacks two of the Ruler Class Skills.
    Thanks for feedback!

The reason for her deal with Magic Resistance I actually planned to explain in another one I'm working on, there's more reason to it and these are tied to each other. As for God's Resolution, she has it but it was lost due to similar reason as Magic Resistance, which I also planned to explain by another one. Didn't put it there cuz...I deleted it from draft lol. One thing I can say for now is: pride. I did mentioned that TND is replaced with Evil Discernment due to her fixating on looking for evil criminals than actually doing her job, it basically got morphed into only work on evil due to her mentality.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    Thanks for feedback!

The reason for her deal with Magic Resistance I actually planned to explain in another one I'm working on, there's more reason to it and these are tied to each other. As for God's Resolution, she has it but it was lost due to similar reason as Magic Resistance, which I also planned to explain by another one. Didn't put it there cuz...I deleted it from draft lol. One thing I can say for now is: pride. I did mentioned that TND is replaced with Evil Discernment due to her fixating on looking for evil criminals than actually doing her job, it basically got morphed into only work on evil due to her mentality.
    Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    Thanks for feedback!

Nice Ruler im curious About the second you have in mind Lily ! Some Question :What would be her oppinion of my Dante Alighieri , Goliath ,Loki , my Ada Muso and Jimmu ? would she sees them as evildoer as potencial allies etc ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    I find that she was friends with Daji to be a hilarious subversion of the norm. Since the fandom is still pretty divided on whether they love or hate the Russian Spy Fox Girl it is nice to see Servants that actually have a good relationship with Tamamo Vitch rather than Vanilla Mikon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    and i have two Questions at the Community ,i plan to write a grailwar Story whichs Plays in Hokkaido and the two protagonists (Master and Saber servant) is already settled do i search for a Pagan slavic and one Ainu servant candidate ,i have for the former in mind one whichs summoning is "Rule-Breaking" similar tothe summon of Enkidu in strange fake as comparison currently have i for the former the Slavic deities Perun ,Veles in mind or alternatively Sviatoslav I of Kiev as candidates would someone have suggestions for them respectively do i for the latter currently search for a Ainu cuulture Servant qualiying being ?

in other words:do i search for Ainu servant candidates and Slavic servants which should like i said a "powerfull Last Battle-type" servant or after one slavic Pagan King,annd i know that some would told me i should Research myself but atleast some starting Points or productive hints would be welcomed in either case thanks beforehand for every Answer !!
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

I'm a fan of Koschei the Deathless in terms of Slavic villains.

No idea about Ainu heroes. Oral traditions obviously don't get around as often as cultures that rely on a writing system. Apparently Ainu sagas are called yukar​, though.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Nice Ruler im curious About the second you have in mind Lily ! Some Question :What would be her oppinion of my Dante Alighieri , Goliath ,Loki , my Ada Muso and Jimmu ? would she sees them as evildoer as potencial allies etc ?
    She is probably neutral to all of them. Evildoers in the past are not of her concerns unless they commit another crime when she's in charge as the judge of a HGW for example, because she herself allied with messy evildoers and did evil herself in the past, which basically prevented her from being given higher divine authorities. A Xian is not allowed to kill or take sides with any faction unless they are ordered by their superiors, and even after no longer being a Xian, she still keep that in mind (also as a form of atonement).