Page 832 of 858 FirstFirst ... 332732782822827830831832833834837842 ... LastLast
Results 16,621 to 16,640 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Cecrops: Seeing as I'm the only other person who did a Cecrops sheet (that I know of), I feel the need to comment. It's pretty cool overall. Your interpretation of the olive tree spear is quite creative, maybe more so than mine. I wonder if Charisma at rank A is a bit much for him though. Is being the founder of a single, even prosperous, city-state really on the same level as leading armies to conquer much of the world like Iskandar? I'd say B or even C+ rank would easily be enough for Cecrops. I'm also curious what the traits of the Dragon-Kind he gets from his Sprung from the Earth Skill are. Obviously he has a serpentine tail, but can he use a dragon's-breath or anything too?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Cecrops: Seeing as I'm the only other person who did a Cecrops sheet (that I know of), I feel the need to comment. It's pretty cool overall. Your interpretation of the olive tree spear is quite creative, maybe more so than mine. I wonder if Charisma at rank A is a bit much for him though. Is being the founder of a single, even prosperous, city-state really on the same level as leading armies to conquer much of the world like Iskandar? I'd say B or even C+ rank would easily be enough for Cecrops. I'm also curious what the traits of the Dragon-Kind he gets from his Sprung from the Earth Skill are. Obviously he has a serpentine tail, but can he use a dragon's-breath or anything too?
    Charisma's rank is mostly based on the fact that he was accepted as king by the people of Athens at basically no prompting, with people actively seeking him out before that. The rank isn't just about the size of the area the user rules, as proven by Gil's A+ (though there's other factors in play there as well). I'd say Cecrops' Charisma teeters on the edge of A and B, and I just felt like having it as A.

I mostly figured that what he gains from being part Dragon-Kind is an increased Magic Resistance (which also sits on the border between A and B, and I just felt it better to have it as B - might as well make it A) and increased mana capacity. As it's his lower half that is draconic, he doesn't get a Dragon's Breath unless he shoots it out of his ass (though he still wouldn't possess the lungs necessary for a Dragon's Breath attack).
    He might get an elemental affinity in the mix, but I didn't feel like inventing a green dragon's affinity on the spot (and let's face it, it would probably be poison) and that would probably be closer to something he can pull of as a Caster. As a Lancer, that stuff doesn't really stand out. I could also offer the excuse that dealing with poison would also conflict with the tree theme his NP's and connection with Athena bring him, but that's a pretty weak one.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; December 15th, 2019 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Out, damned typo!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Charisma's rank is mostly based on the fact that he was accepted as king by the people of Athens at basically no prompting, with people actively seeking him out before that. The rank isn't just about the size of the are the user rules, as proven by Gil's A+ (though there's other factors in play there as well). I'd say Cecrops' Charisma teeters on the edge of A and B, and I just felt like having it as A.

I mostly figured that what he gains from being part Dragon-Kind is an increased Magic Resistance (which also sits on the border between A and B, and I just felt it better to have it as B - might as well make it A) and increased mana capacity. As it's his lower half that is draconic, he doesn't get a Dragon's Breath unless he shoots it out of his ass (though he still wouldn't possess the lungs necessary for a Dragon's Breath attack).
    He might get an elemental affinity in the mix, but I didn't feel like inventing a green dragon's affinity on the spot (and let's face it, it would probably be poison) and that would probably be closer to something he can pull of as a Caster. As a Lancer, that stuff doesn't really stand out. I could also offer the excuse that dealing with poison would also conflict with the tree theme his NP's and connection with Athena bring him, but that's a pretty weak one.
    It is an interesting sheet none the less. It's nice seeing lesser known Greek myths being used.

Tagged for ENORMOUS

Vetala (female corpse)

Class: Saber
    Other Classes: Caster, Rider, Ruler
    True Name: Vikramaditya
    Epithet: King of Charity
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: India

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: B
    AGI: A
    MGI: B
    LCK: A
    NP: EX

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: A
    Magic Resistance grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.

Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer".

Riding: A+
    Riding is a Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.

All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind. Vikrama’s mount is Indra’s throne, a Divine Construct, which is supported by divine apsaras. This throne is seen as Vikrama’s Noble Phantasm in most other classes.

Divinity: B
    Divinity is the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises.

Vikrama was created from an aspect of Shiva, the Hindu God of Destruction.

Personal Skills:
    Charisma: B+
    Charisma is a composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class.

Having B Rank in this Skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its King/Queen. The morale of military forces he or she commands is extremely high. Additionally, increased effectiveness is displayed against targets of Evil or Monstrous origin. A man who would rather converse with the most vile demon than immediately expunge them--although still a likely conclusion. Vikrama infamously made his court concerned for his safety and sanity with how many times he would have friendly conversations with rakshasas, usually purifying them in the process. Truly, a man whose best friend is a vampire.

Wisdom of the Vetala: EX
    Wisdom of the Vetala is a gift of wisdom given by the Indian vampire demon vetala.

Classified as a subspecies of bloodsucker, the vetala (also vetaal or baital) is a demon with no defined form. They exist in a spiritual state, and can only manifest and interact with the world through the act of possession. Though they prefer corpses for obvious reasons, vetala have also been known to possess and manipulate the living. The body the vetala inhabits does not decay once possessed, and harming the body’s shell will not harm the vetala possessing it. Damage done to a body can be healed through eating human flesh or drinking blood. Also, the body assumed by the bloodsucker is known to mutate into having bat-like qualities, including fur, fangs, and leathery wings--the vetala being one such source of modern day vampires and their association with bats.

The particular vetala associated with Vikramaditya was once an “all-knowing kumara”--although whether or not it was an incarnation of one of the Four Kumaras descended from Brahma is unknown (the vetala does say the throne Vikrama received from Indra was carved by his grandfather, but this could be a lie). Regardless, the vetala had all the wisdom of the land of the living and the land of the spirits. During Vikramaditya’s mission to capture it, the vetala would tell the young hero a fable that ended with a riddle. For each riddle Vikramaditya heard and answered correctly, his knowledge of life grew exponentially. Saber will not be deceived by lies and will always make just decisions from a calm and collected viewpoint.

Vetala can also be entreated to teach something Saber might not already know, once again in the form of a riddle. However, because of the vetala’s fondness for Saber, and Saber’s already great wisdom, there’s a high likelihood the correct outcome will be reached anyway. That doesn’t stop the vetala from trying its best to stump Saber or offer to possess his body, however. An unparalleled skill for gathering information.

Golden Rule: A-
    Golden Rule is a Skill that refers to the measurement of one's fortune to acquire wealth.

A conquering king of Ujjain whose historical counterpart became emperor of all of India and the untold riches that came with such a title, but one whose fantastical sources of money were not insignificant.

Before the evil mendicant sprung his trap on Vikrama, he would bring the king a fruit full of rubies every day. This fact was unknown to Vikrama, however, who promptly gave the fruits to one of his men at court, who placed them outside the castle for whatever reason. This continued for ten years. Upon the revelation that the fruits were full of rubies, Vikrama had a stack that reached the throne room window visible from outside.

Additionally, Vikrama had been a favorite of the God of Wealth Kubera since birth, and once the evil mendicant was defeated, Kubera rewarded Vikrama with three golden statues. These statues were regenerative, an arm broken off from a statue would soon grow back. Conversely, if a sizeable piece of the statue was removed, the two halves would form two new complete statues, making Vikrama’s wealth hypothetically exponential.

However, he is just as likely to give his wealth away.
    “And he, when his favor was won, was wont to give a crore [10,000,000] of pieces of gold to beggars. At a look from the king, a beggar received a thousand pieces of money; a word ten thousand; at a smile, a hundred thousand; and if his favor was won, the king gave a crore.”
    Siddhi: B
    Siddhi are spiritual, paranormal, supernatural, or otherwise magical powers, abilities, and attainments that are the products of spiritual advancement through sādhanās such as meditation and yoga. The term ṛddhi is often used interchangeably in Buddhism.

Another boon given to Vikrama by Shiva upon the former’s execution of the evil mendicant. The position of King of the Vidyadharas (a type of supernatural being or demigod with mystical powers), which the mendicant coveted for himself, was instead gifted to Vikrama. Though the powers of the Vidyadharas were originally earned somewhat deceitfully from Prithvi, these powers--called siddhi--were by no means exclusive to this group. Shiva was said to have given Vikrama all Eight Classical Siddhis, but the only power he seems comfortable displaying is that of flight. Thus, in practice, he is no different than a certain female samurai.

It is unknown whether or not Vikrama can display the other seven powers. Regardless, they are listed as follows:
    Aṇimā: reducing one's body to the size of an atom
    Mahimā: expanding one's body to an infinitely large size
    Laghimā: becoming almost weightless
    Prāpti: ability to be anywhere at will
    Prākāmya: realizing whatever one desires
    Īśiṭva: supremacy over nature
    Vaśiṭva: control of natural forces
    Kāma-avasayitva: satisfaction, suppression of desire

Noble Phantasm(s):
    Blessed Prosperity of the Destruction God
    Ujey

Type: Anti-Fortress
    Range: 1~50
    Max Targets: 300 people

Then Siva, being pleased, appeared, accompanied by all the gods, to that king, visibly manifest, and said to him, as he bowed before him: “Bravo, my son, for that thou hast to-day slain this hypocritical ascetic, who was so ardently in love with the imperial sovereignty over the Vidyadharas! I originally created thee out of a portion of myself, as Vikramaditya, in order that thou mightest destroy the Asuras, that had become incarnate in the form of Mlechchhas...So thou shalt bring under thy sway the earth with the islands and the realms below, and shalt soon become supreme ruler over the Vidyadharas. And after thou hast long enjoyed heavenly pleasures, thou shalt become melancholy, and shalt of thy own will abandon them, and shalt at last without fail be united with me. Now receive from me this sword named Invincible, by means of which thou shalt duly obtain all of this.” When the god Siva had said this to the king, he gave him that splendid sword, and disappeared after he had been worshiped by him with devout speeches and flowers.

...And in a few days that king, by the power of the sword of Siva, came to enjoy the earth, that was cleared of all enemies, together with the islands and the lower regions; and then by the appointment of Siva he obtained the high imperial authority over the Vidyadharas, and after enjoying it long, at last came united with the blessed one, so attaining all his ends.

A “Sword of Promised Victory” in the same vein as others like it found the world over. A Divine Construct created by Shiva, derivatives of which are wielded by a certain group of Elementals: the Vidyadharas. Ujey, the original model, crystallizes the combined strength of an entire race of superhumans, and the authority which leads them.

The Sanskrit word vidyā essentially means the accumulation of knowledge, whether true or false. Data collection, in essence. In Hindu philosophy, vidyā more specifically means gaining knowledge of the soul, or spiritual knowledge in general. The Vidyadharas (lit: “possessors of vidya”) are the idealized zenith of this concept, being able to parse through massive amounts of data, keeping all information relevant to spiritual enlightenment while rejecting everything else as unnecessary. The sword they carry in physical depictions can be clearly understood to be one that “destroys ignorance.”

Information is collected from the surrounding environment into the base of Ujey’s blade for processing(vid), where it is separated internally into correct information (jnana) and incorrect information (ajnana). This garbage data is then forcefully expunged from the sword’s memory system through the ritual (yajna) of Agnividya, the “knowledge of fire.” The main function of the fire ritual is to make an offering to nature's finest forces and divinities that fill the space of inner consciousness; fire carries oblations to these forces and divinities. Mastery of the Agnividya is considered one of the final steps to achieving knowledge of the Atman.

Ignorance is sacrificed to the devas for decomposition, leaving only purity and wisdom behind. Nonetheless, calling it anything but a beam cannon just seems disingenuous.

Possession Recursion Field
    Vetālapańcaviṃśati

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 2~40
    Max Targets: 50 people
    It was obscured by a dense and terrible pall of darkness, and its aspect was rendered awful by the ghastly flames from the burning of the funeral pyres, and it produced horror by the bones, skeletons and skulls of men that appeared in it. In it were present formidable Bhutas (Heroic Spirits) and vetalas, joyfully engaged in their horrible activity, and it was alive with the horrible yell of jackals, so that it seemed like a second mysterious tremendous form of Bhairava.
    An ability that doesn’t actually belong to Saber, but rather to his trusted bloodsucker companion: Vetala. It seems their inseparability allows him to evoke his friend’s nature as his own Noble Phantasm. Vetālapańcaviṃśati is Vetala’s Reality Marble, his natural ability given the alien common sense of daemons. However, it seems the reality manifested has been permanently tinged with the memories Vetala shared with Vikrama that night. In a way, it’s a Noble Phantasm that would not exist without both of them.

Upon activating, and after being dragged into the hellish graveyard on the hill, the target(s) will immediately be afflicted with the same curse once borne by Vikrama. Vetala, should he be located among the other horrific spirits and defeated, will regale the target with a hypothetical philosophical anecdote. The curse will then activate, drastically lowering the target’s resistance to instant-death should they remain silent or answer incorrectly. Vetala, who normally has next to zero combat strength, can easily decapitate his foe should the curse finish. However, should the target correctly answer Vetala’s question, he will abandon the current corpse he’s possessing and take root in any of the other seemingly endless bodies sprouting from the ground of the Reality Marble. At which point, the entire process will start over again.

Time resets. Time begins anew.

There are several methods of escape from inside Vetālapańcaviṃśati. The first, and theoretically most difficult, is to answer 25 of Vetala’s tales correctly--Vetala is not so proud as to not reward a wise opponent properly. The second would be to kill Vetala after denying all other possible possession hosts. The third would be to defeat Vikrama himself.

Of course, since Vikrama is also brought into the Reality Marble to assist his friend, it is exceedingly difficult.

Lore:

Vikramaditya was a legendary emperor of ancient India. Often characterized as an ideal king, he is known for his generosity, courage, and patronage of scholars. Vikramaditya is featured in hundreds of traditional Indian legends, including those in Baital Pachisi and Singhasan Battisi. Many describe him as a universal ruler, with his capital at Ujjain (Pataliputra or Pratishthana in a few stories).

According to popular tradition, Vikramaditya began the Vikrama Samvat era in 57 BCE after defeating the Shakas, and those who believe that he is based on a historical figure place him around the first century BCE. However, this era is identified as "Vikrama Samvat" after the ninth century CE. Other scholars believe that Vikramaditya is a mythical character, since several legends about him are fantastic in nature.

"Vikramaditya" was a common title adopted by several Indian kings, and the Vikramaditya legends may be embellished accounts of different kings (particularly Chandragupta II).

-----

Lore is really tiresome to write if you don’t do it first, so instead I’ll link my sources and tell you to read for yourself. Half out of exhaustion, and half out of a desire for more people to read this story themselves because it’s genuinely good. This pdf starts with Vikrama’s birth, the entire frame story and narratives of the Baital Pachisi, and ends with the story of King Bhoja and Vikrama’s throne.

https://archive.org/stream/1001Night.../search/vikram

Relationships:

Parvati
    “Lady Shakti, glory to you and your beloved, who is the ultimate. I hope the stories of my exploits were entertaining, at least for a little while. Is my brother Bharthari well?”

A Shaivist, Vikrama obviously holds Shiva and Parvati above the rest of the Hindu pantheon. The story of Bhoja and Vikrama’s throne is told through a frame story of Shiva entertaining Parvati with the mortal king’s exploits, while the mention of Vikrama’s brother relates to Parvati once giving Bharthari the fruit of immortality.

Artoria Pendragon
    “Come and sit with me, O King of Britain. Would you listen to a story of mine?”

While Vikrama’s style of kingship is somewhere in between Artoria and Gilgamesh, he respects her many sacrifices as one who truly embodies her own method of ruling. The king is divine. The king is inherently superior, yet only in the meaningless. The poorest man is incomparably rich compared to the king, should the poor man be rich in spirit. Vikrama thus wants to inquire about the strength of Artoria’s spirit, interested in how she would answer the riddles of Vetala.

Vlad III (Berserker)
    “Of course there’s nothing to apologize for, but I forgive you for demanding something so unreasonable.”

Vikrama and the Vetala, if the date of its authorship is accurate, would be the first source of a connection between bats and the bloodsucking dead, contributing to the image of the modernized Western vampire as portrayed by Vlad. However, unlike vampyrs, vetalas are usually harmless tricksters, if not completely beneficial to humans.

Shuten/Ibaraki Douji
    “Hmm? You need help reaching something? Worry not, I’ll lift you up.”

A friend to all monsters, no matter their shape or size, Vikrama once infamously allowed himself to be used as a ladder by a swamp witch, who was trying to harvest fruit from high up on a tree. It may seem as though he’s casually treating them like children, but it’s merely his odd vision of equality manifesting through his personality.

Creator Notes:

This is the first Saber I’m actually proud of, and it’s only maybe the third I’ve ever made. If you’ve seen my post in the Ancient Literature thread, you probably know I’ve been working on and off on this for...about two months now, I guess.

Anyway, with my new style of putting the lore section up front, I tend to refer to the Servant by their proper name later in the descriptions, which I get can be confusing if/when I forget and call him Saber again, coupled with all the Hinduism terms that not everyone will be familiar with. More importantly, if I’ve butchered your language/religious concepts please let me know. I figured the definition of vidya as raw information probably wasn’t correct, but thought it fit the sci-fi/EXTRA aesthetic of the other Vedics.

Lastly, in the description of the Reality Marble I mention Bhutas, which are described as “spirits of dead heroes” (purposefully distinct from the generic “bhoot” ghost) both in the liner notes of the Baital Pachisi and on Wikipedia, but it would probably be more accurate to call them Wraiths or Phantoms or something.

Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by Bugs; December 14th, 2019 at 06:38 PM.

Blog Entries
    This is simply a "rework" of my previous Yamato, with some cool ideas I should have added back then. At first I wanted to make this guy an archer and post it in the contest, but didn't really feel like it...

Rider of the hollow sea

"Servant rider at your service, my master"

Info
    Class: Rider
    Other Classes: Archer
    True Name: Yamamoto Isoroku
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Place of Origin: Japan

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: D-
    MGI: E-
    LCK: E
    NP: B+

Likes/Dislikes: "There is nothing I really hate or like, master. If I had to choose... Yes, I think I like the sea breeze. And the smell of gunpowder is really... unpleasant."
    Talent: Great strategist
    Natural Enemy: "Many said I should hate my enemies, but a soldier should not hate his enemy for taking his life. A man's life or death is of no importance. All that matters is the Empire."
    Attribute: Man
    Armament: Type 99 rifle, 8mm Nambu Pistol and a Gunto (military sword)

Skills
    Class Skills:

Independent action D

Personal Skills:

Calm and collected A+
    Does not get confused in any kind of situation. He suppress his own emotion and calmly observes his surroundings, guiding towards the most optimum tactics. At this rank it is more of a strong mental curse that impossibilites mental interference.
    Grand plus correction to mental resistance. Resistant especially against confusion and impatience. This skill would also work in a steward-like manner.
    Even with death threats inside his own country, even when attacking a sleeping giant, even when raging an almost certainly lost war, Rider will never be bewildered.
    "Fear not death. To die for Emperor and Nation is the highest hope of a military man... No, it's not like I really care about it anymore. It all looks like a hazy, distant dream. But somehow, this belief still rings inside my head."

Voyager of the Storm A-
    the talent to sail vessels recognized as ships. Because the ability as a group leader is also necessary, this unique Skill also has the effects of both Charisma and Military Tactics.
    As a great admiral that leaved a mark in the greatest naval war of human history, his military knowledge is massive. While his charisma is not enough to lead a country, his experienced, prudent leadership is enough to unify groups of opposing ideologies and make them share a bond stronger than death.
    "To die for the Emperor is an honor, and it is the commander's duty to lead his men to an honorable death. But... yes, I think now this is of small importance"

Daring Assault A
    This skill embodies his most important action, the event that changed humanity's history forever and initiated the most important naval war of all: the attack on Pearl Harbor.
    Somewhat similar to Sabotage. With this skill, Rider can coordinate a devastating first-turn attack that greatly reduces the enemy forces. Especially effective when commanding any type of air and/or naval force. However, the key part of the enemy force will always resist, making it impossible to grant an "instant win".
    Rider is always reluctant to use this skill.
    "This is a foolish move that will most certainly seal our defeat. I strongly advise against it, but if master so wishes, I will proceed with the preparations."

Innocent monster D-
    This is an attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance.
    At first rider was not fit to become a heroic spirit, but his essence was filled with the strong
    hopes and ambitions
    desires
    of an entire country. First the poor souls of the sailors of a certain great weapon of war were filled with these desires, and when they failed with their duty, they searched for a vessel, something that could make their desires come true, and found the soul of their great admiral.
    However, even desires like this lose their meanings through time, becoming weak memories. The loss of faith reduced this skill's rank.
    Gives a rank up to STR and END.
    "That thing was a huge waste of material. I always said that it was an unwise use of materials and that naval aviation was the only way forward. Still, they chose something like this to carry their fate...
    But who can blame then? And who can blame this poor thing?"

Lore
    When antique naval doctrines still dominated, the battleships - big, powerful warships - were the main naval power and the pride of every nation. More than that, they represented humanity's tendency to push their technology to the ultimate limits.
    Or, on the other side, humanity's wish to reach maximum destructive power. Their wish to impose their might upon anything,
    Or their wish to annihilate everything, to deconstruct the world itself with pure brute force.
    They were the symbol of ultimate destruction, representing the innermost ambitions of the human nature.
    Among that, we have Yamato.
    It was the heaviest and most powerful battleship ever built. It carried not only unmatched firepower, but also the
    hope
    desire
    of its country.
    Designed to win against any potential enemy, Yamato represented the country's power. They believed that while this ship was still running, they would never lose. It was almost an idol of worship.
    The entire country deposited their
    desires
    hopes and dreams
    to this dreadfully destructive steel beast.

However, reality is often disappointing.
    The war was lost, the result decided before the ship even battled. The most powerful ship was destroyed without sinking a single enemy, shattering every ideal it carried.
    Strong worship carrying heavy meanings, and then massive depression. That is basically this ship's path.
    Created by that
    desire
    hope
    , and failing miserably right after.
    Being broken so suddenly, all that
    desire
    hope
    searched desperately for a new vessel... and it found a soul.
    "I saw it on my after-death dreams. The souls of all those soldiers, the sailors of that sunken ship, still brimming with thirst for blood. That was completely foolish. A soldier's duty ends with death, as did theirs and mine.
    I know this. Nothing was clearer for me in my entire life... So why did I accept their
    hopes
    desires
    anyway?"

Yamamoto Isoroku. The japonese marshal and admiral of the Imperial Japonese Navy, and Comander-In-Chief of the Combined Fleet during WWII.
    Born as the son of a intermediate-rank samurai, he graduated in the Imperial Naval Academy, known for its spartan education. After his participation in the Battle of Tsushima, he quickly climbed ranks until being promoted to Commander.
    Then, he was rival to most officers of his time. He opposed the more politically influencial army, he opposed the invasion of china, and the war against U.S.A. (partly because of his studies there, including in Harvard University), and even the pact with Germany and Italy. He latter became known for his prudent and cautious leadership.
    Because of this, of course, he became a target of assassination threats by pro-war militarists.
    Yamamoto received a steady stream of hate and death threats from Japanese nationalists, but his reaction to the prospect of death by assassination was passive and accepting.
    "If a person wants to take a life, still the fighting man will go to eternity for Emperor and country. As Confucius said, "They may crush cinnabar, yet they do not take away its color; one may burn a fragrant herb, yet it will not destroy the scent." They may destroy my body, yet they will not take away my will."

Yamamoto was also a strong supporter of naval aviation, making many reforms in the japonese navy.
    He undoubtedly loved his country and emperor. Even when strongly opposing the war, he followed all orders without a hint of regret, and proposed the attack of Pearl Harbor.
    A man of unbreakable will and absolute faith in his country. Even when threatened inside his own house, he never lost his faith. All he did was for the good of the empire.
    But it wasn't enough. Yamamoto was killed before the war ended, and the ending was obvious.
    Even so, he accepted it passively. The result was clear for him since the beginning.
    So why did he embrace that hollow
    desire
    hope
    ?
    "That ship was a waste of resources, I always said. It was no bastion of glory. And after all that, it carried only a hollow, corrupted and depressed
    desire
    hope
    But now at least, those poor sailors can have a place to rest".

Personality
    "I will do as you wish, my master"
    Complacent and stoic. He is a master strategist, always advising the most prudent path, but will follow his master's orders without hesitation.
    However his personality now is kind of bland.
    He knows the war he fought is lost, and that there is reason to think about the past. He also hold no rage for the past enemies, and even his once unwavering love for the emperor is uncertain. It is the fate of every fervent ideal to crumble in the wind.
    "I don't really know, master. My feelings have been numbed for a long time"
    That hollow, dead gaze is nowhere near his past absolute confidence, but can sometimes show a sign of life when gambling, or when complaining about the "outdated" naval doctrines. His desire for the grail is "to bring rest to those poor sailors".

Noble Phantasm
    The mightiest guns ever built
    Yamato

Type: Anti-castle/anti-army

"This is unpleasant. The stench of gunpowder is so strong it can really ruin anything. I would trade this for Zeros or for my Akagi immediately. But if you so desire, master, I have no complains"

Yamato's main armament, nine 460mm Type 94 cannons, were the mightiest naval guns ever mounted on a ship, they held truly devastating power. More than that, they held the weight of the country's
    desires
    dreams
    When activated this Noble Phantasm will summon these mighty guns, made from the dead bodies of the sailors that died with Yamato.
    Like a sculpture, the corpses will hold themselves together with strange elegance, somehow showing a gray triumph, willpower and sadness, while bringing raw calamity over the enemies.
    This Noble Phantasm does not consume too much magical energy, but with Yamamoto's natural low magical energy capacity he can use this only one time before needing a recharge.
    Last edited by Criarino; December 18th, 2019 at 12:08 PM.
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Caster
    True Name: Ikenga
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Origin: African Mythology
    Armament: Spear, shield

Parameters:
    STR: B
    AGI: A+
    MANA: B
    LUCK: B
    NP: D+

Skills
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance - Rank B: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected. Having faced and defeated numerous sorcerers during his life, Rider boasts superb defenses against magic.

Riding - Rank A+: A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.
    All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind. Though Rider managed to remain mounted on top of the fierce Phantasmal Beast Ajikwu Apku Isi during his time as a human, he was unable to actually control the beast. After his merging with its spirit and becoming a Guardian Spirit, he has attained the skill necessary to ride it.

Personal Skills

Guardian Spirit - Rank A+: A classification of spirit that comes from the result of merging an Animal or Nature Spirit with a human soul. Normally these kinds of spirits must be bound to an object or a place, but when manifesting as Heroic Spirits, this restriction is lifted. While remaining as a Spiritual Body, the user cannot be detected, except by the Master they have made a contract with.
    Rider is an Alusi, a type of Guardian Spirit who also qualifies as a Divine Spirit originating from certain regions of Africa. Rather than being bound to a single object, he and his kind are bound to certain types of effigy, allowing them to gain influence in many places at once.

Divinity - Rank C: The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above have reached the Throne of Gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.
    Despite his status as a human that has ascended to being a full god, Rider’s relatively small amount of worshippers restricts his ability as a Divine Spirit.

Ancestral Figurine - Rank A+: A Skill representing the figurines certain cultures use as altars and places of veneration for their gods and ancestors. It allows the user to craft these figurines from provided materials and imbue them with the essence of that which it represents. The figurines most common use is as combat familiars. They are commonly empowered by sacrifice, whether that be the sacrifice of lives, blood, food or valuables.
    Being both an ancestor and a god, Rider can create effigies of himself and imbue them with his own essence. They share his fighting ability and his Personal Skills, but their power falls short of that of a Servant. He can also create a lifelike figurine to serve as a ‘remote body’, though creating such a thing would likely require extraordinary materials.

Noble Phantasms

Six-Horned Thundering Beast
    Ajikwu Apku Isi

Anti-Army, Rank B+

Image Link
    A Phantasmal Beast of great power, serving as Rider’s primary Noble Phantasm. After Rider slew the beast, its spirit was later united with his soul, turning him into a Guardian Spirit. As they are one, Rider cannot manifest Ajikwu Apku Isi. However, he can summon the great beast from within his spirit and, with his memory of its final rampage, give materialization to the monster for a short period of time.
    When activated, Ajikwu Apku Isi, a six-horned, four-eyed Phantasmal Beast, is drawn forth from within Rider. As the beast begins to rampage, Rider leaps onto its topmost horns in order to better guide the creature. Ajikwu Apku Isi is durable enough to withstand most forms of ordinary weaponry, and charges heedlessly through trees and buildings without slowing down. As it rampages, its roar and footsteps shake the ground, and the monster is also able to release a corrosive stream of liquid towards targets.

Description
    Dislikes: Repressiveness, toning things down
    Talents: Running wild, acrobatic maneuvers
    Natural Enemy: Nursery Rhyme

Rider’s true identity is Ikenga, the Horned Alusi.

Ikenga is a wild-natured and energetic Heroic Spirit. He has a tendency to go over-the-top in just about any physical action and delights in showing his prowess. Though his appearance and expressions can be frightening, he is actually quite mellow in terms of personality, particularly towards children. His friendliness towards younger people is due to an inherent resonance with those who have yet to encounter their limits (as well as a love of overt excitement).
    Due to his soul bonding with that of a Phantasmal Beast, he understands that he appears more animalistic, but Ikenga is perplexed as to why he appears so goatlike. Still, he goes with the flow on the matter and has adopted some goatlike mannerisms into the bargain, though it is questionable whether this is intentional. Because of the incongruence between his form and that of Ajikwu Apku Isi, he dislikes using his Noble Phantasm, not wishing to attract attention to the matter. Besides this, he is also worried about possible harm to civilians as well as the fact that expelling a part of himself, even for a short time, leaves him drained.
    As a warrior first and foremost, Ikenga has a respect for others of his ilk. Ironically, he gets along best with those who themselves fought members of the Phantasmal Species in life, and likes to exchange stories about hunting. Naturally, he also has a weakness towards Servants with childlike appearances, mainly due to not wishing to harm them. Should he face someone like this, it will take a great amount of psyching up for him to be able to engage them in battle. Since his enemies used a great amount of sorcerers against him and his tribe, he is somewhat distrustful of magic users.
    Ikenga is loyal enough towards his Master, but he resents being restricted, and wishes to go all out at every opportunity (barring the use of his Noble Phantasm, of course). This can cause friction between him and a more cautious Master, but even this can be bridged. It is not impossible to get Ikenga to work subtly, though this process would likely involve appealing to the innovative nature of such tactics (especially to Ikenga himself).
    Ikenga’s wish is simply for the prosperity of mankind, especially the younger generations.

Lore
    Ikenga was the son of Ngwu, and was a bold warrior and fantastic wrestler. He was reputed with the ability of flying from one Iroko tree to another. He was the first living man in living memory to earn the title Ogba-aka ari Oji which meant a climber of iroko tree without the aid of strings. Ikenga lead the Nkwo nation in the first and famous river of sea battle ever undertaken by any nation in the Oji country. Mermaids came to fight for the Edo people and many Ododo warriors rode on the backs of mammoth sharks and crocodiles. Edo herbalists had the power to conjure large stones to fly and ram on the buildings of the Nkwo nations to destruction. The war was intense and lasted one month. For the first time, the use of green foliage camouflage was introduced by Ikenga and his warriors so that they appeared as floating bushes on the seas, until they came close enough on their targets to rout the Edo and Ododo enemies.
    Many of the will-o-wisps sent by Edo country were destroyed. When the Edo and Odo warriors saw that they were being defeated and were forced to retreat back to their territories they made a final desperate lunge to grab the only Ndi Ichi Akwa in Ngwu's possession. Ikenga rallied around his father's palace to repulse Ododo and Edo stalwarts. Many casualties were sustained by both sides until Ikenga came face to face with the four eyed monster called Ajikwu akpu isi who had six horns.
    Ajikwu akpu isi bellowed out his fearsome shriek which thundered through the jungle in repeated echoes that the verdue quivered in ominous pulses. The monster roused his fierce rage by scampering round his position as a means of revving up his momentum and sharpening a deadly attacking pulse. The vibrations burgeoned into a nauseating earthquake in the area. He mixed his excrement with urine and splashed the corrosive mixture in Ikenga's direction. Ikenga used his ekpeke shield and in a series of athletic diving and feigning withered the ferocious onslaught. In the same split second however Ajikwu akpu isi had charged towards Ikenga as he snorted and roared. Ikenga sprang onto an overhead tree branch like a huge cat and somersaulted round it to suspend himself atop on his hands like an acrobatic gymnast.
    As Ajikwu akpu isi thundered underneath in his charge, but missed Ikenga's backside by centimeters, Ikenga flung himself on the top horns of the monster. The two combatants hurtled through jungle flora and fauna in mortal battle. Ikenga mustered the last gram of strength in a titanic muscle flex as he twisted the neck of the beast which broke with such nerve shattering crack. There were few groans and whimperings followed by death thrubs and ghostly silence pervaded the vast jungle. The Edo and Ododo warriors were stupefied by the incredible spectacle and in a momentary recovery they retreated in disarray.
    After this feat, his soul was united with the soul of Ajikwu akpu isi, and he became a Guardian Spirit to his people. Over time, his veneration reached such a height as to propel him to the ranks of Divine Spirits.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar

Alternate Classes: Saber
    True Name: Hestia
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Origin: Greek Mythology
    Armament: Wooden Staff

Parameters:
    STR: D
    AGI: D
    MAG: B
    LCK: A
    NP: EX

Class Skills:

Territory Creation -:
    Has been reformed into Household Creation.

Divinity A+:
    A skill that marks as proof of one's own divine aptitude. Caster was cited as being both the eldest and youngest of the gods born and was partially worshipped at every temple regardless of the god(dess) it is dedicated to. Originally, the skill would be Core of the Goddess but Caster's choice of vessel degraded it into Divinity.

Magic Resistance B:
    The ability to resist magical effects and cancel spells. Through the presence of a Divine Spirit in the Saint Graph and the vessel being a Magus, the current rank was achieved.

Personal Skills:

Household Creation EX:
    A unique skill derived through the fusion of Territory Creation and Charisma. Lauded as the Goddess of the Home, Hearth, and Family, Caster can easily forge familial bonds with others and create a space where they can retreat to for comfort. Through the implementation of the concept of a home, all residents, and guests, will eventually become completely relaxed.

Projection (Domestic) A:
    A type of magecraft that enables the creation of items by means of imaging. In this case, due to Caster's non-confrontational nature, this skill is mainly used to create items typically used for domestic affairs. However, due to the origin of the vessel Caster inhabits, the propensity to create blades in stressful situations may not be so accidental.

Mana Burst (Flames) A:
    A version of Mana Burst that is the infusion of magical energy that imparts a flame effect. As the sole caretaker, and later personification, of the hearth of Olympus, Caster would need a high rank in order to manage its holy fire. In other circumstances, the skill is useful for cooking.

Noble Phantasms:

Hestia Atar [Death Among Holy Flames] EX:
    Once, in a certain world, there was a great and terrible fire. Those who were caught inside of it all eventually perished one after another, all except one who survived through a miracle. This is a recreation of the tragedy as the boy remembers it. Through the embracement of the hearth, Caster will walk and walk and walk. All those without the proper protection will eventually be consumed and in the end, the boy will once again be the sole survivor. In reality, through the equation of Hestia with Atar, the concept of holy fire, and the presence of a reality marble with the vessel, this noble phantasm was born.

Bio:
    Caster's true name is Hestia, the Goddess of the Hearth, Home, and Family. She was marked as both eldest and youngest through the circumstances of being the first born of the gods and the last one regurgitated. Contrary against her siblings, she never fought against Chronos due to her gentle nature. Afterwards, she took an oath of virginity and was relegated to maintaining the hearth. The vessel's true name is a version of Shirou Emiya where his holy grail war ended with all the servant peacefully coexisting with humanity in the end and where he spends day after day cooking wholesome meals.

Personality:
    Even when fused with her vessel through the act of becoming a pseudo-servant, Caster retains his passive nature but will on occasion become prone to sarcastic internal monologues when properly stressed. In addition, due to Hestia's inexperience with others and lack of adventures to expose any human-like flaws, along with the mentality of her vessel, Caster would be the most inhuman in terms of common sense compared to his fellow pseudo-servants.

A.N: I wasn't sure what I wanted to go with this but I think I like it this way

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Lancer, Rider, Caster, Berserker
    True Name: Demeter Erinys
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Origin: Classical Mythology
    Armament: Whip, sword

Parameters:
    STR: A+
    END: A
    AGI: D
    MANA: A
    LUCK: E
    NP: A

Skills
    Class Skills

Avenger - Rank A++: A Class Skill of the Avenger class, representing the state of an Avenger as one that gathers people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself. It is easier for one to accumulate hatred and resentment. The rate of mana generation becomes higher when receiving damage.
    Avenger, in one of her guises, is regarded as the incarnation of vengeance, though it would be more apt to describe her as a punisher. Still, she and her sisters relentlessly hounded sinners in an act of vengeance.

Memory Correction - Rank A: A Class Skill of the Avenger class. People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. The critical effect of Avengers who attack from beyond one's memory is strengthened.
    Avenger has a particularly strong memory that she clings to and can never forget. This memory acts as the core of her self in her current guise, but she is bound not to act on it on her own volition. However, Avenger’s status as a Pseudo-Servant may have created a loophole into this rule...

Self-Replenishment (Mana) - Rank A+: A Class Skill of the Avenger class. One's magical energy endlessly surges until their revenge is accomplished. Recovers a minuscule amount of magical energy every turn.
    In accordance with her mythological role, Avenger constantly receives enough magical energy to sustain materialization.

Personal Skills

Goddess’ Divine Core - Rank B: A Skill that expresses one being a perfected goddess from birth. A composite Skill that comprises the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels all mental interference, prevents the body from growth and prevents the figure from change no matter how much calories are absorbed.
    Avenger’s original form is a Greek Goddess, with her current guise being a lesser Divine Spirit. As a Pseudo-Servant, her rank is lowered.

The Kindly Ones - Rank EX: A unique Skill representing the user’s state of being. It is a Skill that essentially guarantees the summoning of the user’s sisters in the case of even a single one of them manifesting. It is also a composite Skill, and holds the set of abilities innate to the sisters, the Eumenides. These abilities include Sadistic Constitution and Presence Detection.
    Due to manifesting as a Pseudo-Servant, Avenger and her sisters have all manifested in a single body. Avenger herself is the one in control, as the person she is possessing is a complete pushover, and her sisters do not generally interact with others.

Noble Phantasms

The Three Punishers
    Khthóniai Theaí

Anti-Unit (Self), Rank B
    A Noble Phantasm that acts as an extension of Avenger’s The Kindly Ones Skill. It is the crystallization of the Furies’ essence, and allows the manifestation of the three sisters into the world. As a trinity of punishers, the three are always present at the same time, and though they share Avenger’s body, the others are able to attack on their own. Avenger can generate up to two pairs of additional limbs in order to attack and defend, and can also arm herself with additional whips and swords. Her sisters can also use their own senses in addition to Avenger’s own, allowing her to be fully aware of her surroundings.
    When Khthóniai Theaí is fully activated, Avenger can manifest her sisters in separate bodies. Though this manifestation incurs an additional cost in magical energy, Avenger’s sisters are completely autonomous entities until such a time that their bodies are destroyed and their spirits return to Avenger. Though their offensive ability is equal to Avenger’s, their Endurance is far lower. As such, they are most useful when hunting weaker Servants or Masters rather than engaging in direct combat.

Wrath of the Furies
    Erinyes Thérā

Anti-Unit, Rank A+
    A curse-type Noble Phantasm and manifestation of Avenger’s role. Avenger is unable to activate Erinyes Thérā on her own, and requires another to designate a target, whether through a personal plea or a prayer. The target must be someone that has committed the crime of slaying their own kin, breaking their own word or indulged in some other sin. Naturally, among magi these sins are common. Once Avenger is made aware of a qualifying target, she can activate Erinyes Thérā at her leisure, regardless of range or contact with the target.
    Upon activation, Avenger herself or one of her sisters departs in spiritual form to torment the target. The target of Erinyes Thérā will be endlessly hounded, and misfortune and destruction will be visited on all that they hold dear. When acting in the pursuit of punishment, Avenger and her sisters do not need to take physical form in order to wreak havoc, and as such are almost unstoppable. Only once the target either kills themselves, dies through other means or calls the Furies to punish them personally will the torture end.
    Due to this Noble Phantasm representing her ordained role, Avenger cannot willingly refuse to undertake a qualifying target’s punishment. However, she is free to decide the priority of her actions.

Description
    Dislikes: Backlog, kidnappers
    Talents: Anything relating to agriculture, pursuing the guilty
    Natural Enemy: Hades, her daughters

Avenger’s true identity is Demeter Erinys, one of the Furies. She has manifested as a Pseudo-Servant in the body Tohsaka Aoi.

As her host’s personality is such a pushover, Demeter is in full control of the body despite her and Aoi’s resonance with each other. However, the dregs of Aoi’s personality serve to somewhat stabilized Demeter’s Fury-influenced, tumultuous nature. As such, outside of engaging in battle or punishment, Demeter is a pleasant, motherly woman whose interests mostly lie in the natural side of things. Once her role as a Fury, or Demeter Erinys, is called upon, she will transform into a merciless demon that will stop at nothing to hound, torment and kill the guilty. As this is her 'self' as an Avenger, she takes a wicked delight in visiting cruelty on the deserving. These two halves are not as separate as it would seem, however, as even at her kindest Demeter has little care for the loss of lives, and even as a Fury she acts with some degree of righteousness.
    Her status as a Fury is born from her daughter Persephone’s marriage to Hades, and it is the rage from that event that fuels Demeter as an Avenger. She takes particular offense, even outside her normal duties, to those who mistreat their children or their wives. As she is an agricultural deity by origin, Demeter also dislikes the modern world’s industrial nature, preferring a more natural environment. As such, she has little concern for collateral damage, seeing it as ‘nothing of value’ being lost.
    As Demeter Erinys, she has a poor relationship with most Servants. Most Heroic Spirits have committed some sort of crime during their life, and as such she is bound to punish them. However, she can come to terms with Servants who faced similar misfortunes as she herself in life, as well as particularly Saintly individuals without sin. Demeter also cannot bring herself to face those with the appearance of Aoi’s daughters.
    Demeter has little in terms of loyalty towards her Master. Depending on which side of her is closest to the surface, she alternates between treating them kindly or with unbelievable harshness. She is a tool of vengeance, and unless her Master’s goals lie in this direction, she has close to no interest in them. As she lacks loyalty towards them, she is liable to turn on her Master if they commit or have committed a crime that deserves her punishment.
    Demeter’s wish is for the return of her daughter Persephone from the halls of Hades. Of course, this would mostly undo her ‘self’ as Demeter Erinys.

Lore
    Demeter is often recorded as the goddess of the harvest and protector of the sacred law. Her domains also include the earth itself, as well as the cycle of life and death. Less often, however, she is recorded as a wrathful Fury, Demeter Erinys, sometimes known by the name Tilphousia.
    Demeter’s primary myth is the abduction of her daughter Perspehone by Hades. Persephone was abducted to the underworld by Hades. Demeter searched for her ceaselessly, preoccupied with her loss and her grief. The seasons halted; living things ceased their growth, then began to die. Faced with the extinction of all life on earth, Zeus sent his messenger Hermes to the underworld to bring Persephone back. Hades agreed to release her if she had eaten nothing while in his realm; but Persephone had eaten a small number of pomegranate seeds. This bound her to Hades and the underworld for certain months of every year, either the dry Mediterranean summer, when plant life is threatened by drought, or the autumn and winter.
    In order to deal with her rage towards Hades and to be able to see her daughter even in the Underworld, Demeter transformed herself into a Fury, naming herself Tilphousia. With her sister Furies, Alecto and Megaera, she visited punishment on mortals when called upon, and punished sinners in the Underworld.

Notes
    Not the most solid concept, but it will do.
    I mostly slapped on the Aoi Pseudo-Servant bit in order to have deliciously cruel irony with Tokiomi as Hades.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; December 16th, 2019 at 09:43 AM.

so like how do you manage to pump these out so quick my dude

it's impressive and vaguely threatening

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I have Mass Production at Rank A. Only applies to sheets, though.

Other than that, I have a list (an ever-growing one, annoyingly) of names, I find a few good sources and consider things for a while. Then I just vomit the result onto a page and produce a sheet. I did a similar thing last December, too.

Also, vaguely threatening?
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; December 16th, 2019 at 11:22 AM.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Shiki will take over CaS with their army of quality sheets.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    well this just means i gotta put my tubal-cain sheet on the backburner for a bit thanks royd

@koga the titanic sheet is a good concept that is way too strong for what it like, is, which is fine if you've got a good justification for it (not to toot my own horn but i did a similar kinda thing with fu manchu), but in practice it just comes across as "my oc is really strong you guys". there's not a problem in making a weaker sheet, ya know? weaker in terms of, er, power levels, not like quality n stuff.
    Thank you for your Statement at first Kiwi know that it is a quirk that my servants are getting Always quite strong so that my weakest servant would be presumably my Kesagake werre i tried to make intentionally a weaker /moderate strong servant ,but i must really say that your Fu Manchu were a quite good profile and i as i read him have i got something like"servant which summoning is already the error" vibe like what i wanted to ask how does Fu Manchu act with the Master i got that he would like to be even distanced from his own Master but how would he as example react if his Master want to meet him directly as example ?

and one Question because you asked i think a while ago About the index update ,have you currently not made yyour own servant list by making a blog ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hestia:Interesting a good Adaption of Hestia which is so far difficult to make into a Servant given that of all olympians she were the most inactive one but you have done a quite good one !

Demeter Erynis: Demeter the raging a intersting sheet aswell scary as i thought on making a Demeter Rider yesterday,i have three Questions first why havent you gave her Potnia Theron as she should possess it as Earth Mother Beity ?Im curious why you have add "Lancer" as her Qualifying class ,which Spear would she get ?i found only that she could be a Saber with Chrysaor as her Sword so a i curious ? Also how would be the personality of your Aoi/Demeter servant in her Caster class and what would be her noblephantasm ?

and because you mentioned your list how Long is the list actually and are their some Old Egypt servant ideas Shiki ?

Cecrops:Interesting a sort of Lamia like servant , here have it raised the Question what would be the true power of Memoriménai Moria ?and what would be his powers as caster i think something like a territory claiming thaumaturgy that allows him to turn the Terrain into his tool and weapon and which would be his Rider noblephantasm ,Maybe that he fusioning with the Ground ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Cecrops:Interesting a sort of Lamia like servant , here have it raised the Question what would be the true power of Memoriménai Moria ?and what would be his powers as caster i think something like a territory claiming thaumaturgy that allows him to turn the Terrain into his tool and weapon and which would be his Rider noblephantasm ,Maybe that he fusioning with the Ground ?
    Not the original author, but I imagine Cecrops would have the Acropolis as his NP in his Caster-Class, since there's some legends that he constructed it.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Not the original author, but I imagine Cecrops would have the Acropolis as his NP in his Caster-Class, since there's some legends that he constructed it.
    This would be correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Demeter Erynis: Demeter the raging a intersting sheet aswell scary as i thought on making a Demeter Rider yesterday,i have three Questions first why havent you gave her Potnia Theron as she should possess it as Earth Mother Beity ?Im curious why you have add "Lancer" as her Qualifying class ,which Spear would she get ?i found only that she could be a Saber with Chrysaor as her Sword so a i curious ? Also how would be the personality of your Aoi/Demeter servant in her Caster class and what would be her noblephantasm ?

and because you mentioned your list how Long is the list actually and are their some Old Egypt servant ideas Shiki ?
    Demeter's the Goddess of Harvest, not the Earth Mother. That's Gaia, in case you're not aware. As a Lancer she'd have Uranos' scythe which she apparently found at some point (I imagine Uranos being a bigger person, so what would be a sickle for him would be a giant scythe for regular-sized people). No clue on Caster's NP, maybe something related to the Persephone dealie.

Only one Egypt Servant on the list at the moment, and its kind of a stretch too. Not sure if I'll even go through with it, honestly.

Blog Entries
    Out of curiosity, what other countries are on that list of your Shiki-pon (Greece, Sub-Africa, Britain, Japan, etc.)? I mean I know you've got the rest of the Muses on the backburner, but you don't have to name any names.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Let's see. Might as well offer a slight spoiler on the rest of December's worklist.

Next one's on the list are (not necessarily in order): Mesoamerica, North America, Southeast Asia, Central Europe, Scandinavia, Central Europe again, India, North America again... A few Japanese sheets are in the works, but I haven't bothered to do much in the way of research on them yet. This year's Santa Servant is gonna come from Britain. There might be some additions from China (and others) since I just noticed my university has access to all sorts of databases, so I'm going to be poring over the Records of the Grand Historian at least.

Wyrd oft neređ unfǽgne eorl, ţonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    This year's Santa Servant is gonna come from Britain.
    Oooh, interesting. Will they be wearing green by any chance?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    As it happens, yes. I was pretty sure you'd get it, given the 'Arthurian Otaku' written under your name.

Keeper of the Eight Dogs of Virtue: Takizawa Bakin

Keeper of the Eight Dogs of Virtue
    Foreigner Takizawa Bakin

Class: Foreigner
    Alternate Classes: Caster
    True Name: Takizawa Bakin
    Origin: Historical Fact/Japan
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Armaments: Pen, Eldritch powers
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Divine, Male, Humanoid, Servant, Treat to Humanity, Weak to Enuma Elish

Wish for the Grail: “Wouldn’t mind watching my work in real life.”

Appearance: 1st Ascension: A tall man (late 20s-early 30s) wearing a white kimono, hills, trees, clouds, and dogs holding swords imprinted upon it. Floating around his neck are eight large beads, each of a different color, and ever at his side is a dog with a black coat.

2nd Ascension: The natural scenery of the kimono appears less natural, red clouds, blue trees, the skeletal figures of dogs, additionally it also gains armor parts at the shoulders. Atop his head is a samurai helmet with the kanji for “Dog” upon it, behind his head is a red cloud and around his neck the eight beads glow, each containing the kanji for one of eight virtues (honor, brotherhood, wisdom, etc.). He also carries an overly large sword over his shoulder, a brush in his hand, and the dog has changed as well, his coat gaining a slight blue tent, markings appearing on his face and back.

3rd Ascension: His skin has become incredibly pale, his kimono gone revealing that the images that it once held are now imprinted on his skin and now includes waves with tentacles coming up from them upon his legs. He keeps the sheath of his sword his still kept over his shoulder though the sword itself is in the mouth of his dog companion, whose fur is a deep blue, like a starry sky, and containing markings on his face and back (these ones look like tentacles). Behind his neck and circling his body are red clouds and at each shoulder a flouting dog skull.

Bio
    Bio: Born in Edo July 4th, 1767 Takizawa Okikuni was the fifth son of a lesser samurai. His father was a kind and loving man devoted to scholarship and the classics, and diligent in his work. Unfortunately he often fell to the allure of alcohol, exacerbating his gout rotting his flesh until finally he died leaving hardship for his remaining family.

His brother Rabun would take up the duty of providing for the family, with Okikuni placed in the service of the grandson of Matsudaira’s lord. There he would be treated cruelly, leaving him to run away leaving behind a haiku “Chilled by winter winds. I have decided. To journey with the gods.” Okikuni would became a writer, famed under the pen name Kyokutei Bakin, also read as Kuruwa de Makoto “a man who is truly devoted to the courtesans of the pleasure districts.”

Bakin would renounce the status granted to him by his birth under a lesser samurai, devoting himself to his writing. His work centered upon samurai, held themes of loyalty honor, and drew upon Confucianism and Buddhist philosophy. Throughout Japan his work was beloved, none more so than Nansō Satomi Hakkenden, a massive 106 volume story following the exploits of 8 samurai brothers, each representing one of eight virtues.

Nansō Satomi Hakkenden took 28 years of Bakin’s life to complete, with time taking from him his wife, his son, and even his sight. Without his sight he dictated the final parts of his most famed piece to his daughter in law to complete it. Six years after Nansō Satomi Hakkenden’s completion Bakin perished, dying of old age, his works earning him enough fame to be recorded into the Throne of Heroes.

When summoned he should be a low-ranking servant of the caster class, however wither by fate or by coincidence while he was being summoned an entity interfered. The outer god Xirdneth brought Bakin into his realm and said to him “Upon my whim I have brought you to my realm false human, thus I welcome you to this world of illusion and unreality. Fall into madness, submit thin mind and become but a flicker reality in the endless expanse of all that is naught.” In response Bakin simply stated “That is a narrative I rather dislike, mind if I make a new one.”

Parameters:

-Strength: C+
    -Endurance: D
    -Agility: C
    -Mana: A++
    -Luck: B
    -NP: A+

Skills
    Class Skill:

Existence Outside the Domain EX: A skill which alters reality to the benefit of its owner, as a Foreigner borrowing the powers of an eldritch entity from beyond the grasp of the normal universe Foreigner has earned this skill at its highest rank. At this rank the area around Foreigner is altered to a form which most benefit’s Foreigner, even being further altered as needed to ensure that the environment is at the optimum condition to help him.

Item Construction A-: The ability to create magical tools and other such items, having spent much of his life creating fantastic works of literature which affect the world to this day Foreigner has earned this skill at its current rank. As his work does feature a variety of supernatural elements, he is able to create a variety of magic tools, from swords capable of producing fire, to scrolls that can create bounded fields. Having never used magecraft himself, this is hampered greatly even more so as his greatest work required the assistance of another.

Territory Creation C: The ability to create special terrains as Foreigner was an author, he often had to set a scene within his writing earning him this skill. While normally this authorial ability to set a scene would only earn Foreigner this skill at D rank it has increased slightly as a result of his work being portrayed often in plays, movies, and television. At this rank Foreigner is able to create a “Workspace” (differing from a “Workshop”) in which he is able to more easily work of books and mystic codes of low rank.

Divinity B: A skill denoting one’s aptitude as a Divine Spirit having neither divine heritage nor being deified after death Foreigner would normally not have this skill, however in obtaining the power of an Outer God he has also obtained Divinity at a rank comparable to a Demi-God.

Personal Skills:

Letter of Farewell C+: A unique skill similar to Disengage, it allows Foreigner to withdraw from disadvantageous situations. Having left a Haiku before leaving an unfavorable living condition, Foreigner has earned this skill at its current rank. This skill requires Foreigner to prepare a letter before hand to use in his escape, said letter counts as a single use Mystic Code allowing anyone to use it so long as it is used within a given timeframe. At this rank these letters can be prepared a few days (2-3) in advance, once the letters Mystic Code has been activated it loses its abilities. Once a letter has been used the users condition returns to what it was before this disadvantageous situation began, furthermore there is a lingering hypnosis effect which makes it less likely the other party will pursue or attempt to reengage for a short period. The hypnosis can be resisted by those with high mental resistance.

Renouncement B+: A skill earned from one’s ability to give up one’s status, powers, and other such advantages for the sake of greater gain, freedom, and/or principle. Having renounced the status earned from being the child of a lesser samurai for the sake of becoming a writer Foreigner has earned this skill at its current rank. At this rank Foreigner is able to temporally sacrifice some amount of his abilities/powers to escape a disadvantageous situation and gain an advantage. The exact method that this sacrifice and advantage manifests is random, taking on the form in an alteration in Foreigner’s parameters, or in the amount of Mana Foreigner has. In some cases the Advantage gained may even undo and surpass the initial loss.

Illusionism EX: A skill denoting excellency in the art of illusion within magecraft, interfering with the Psyche and even projecting these illusions into reality. The entity from which Foreigner gained the powers of, and thus his class, is famed as an embodiment of the art of illusion and the unreal, thus earning him this skill at its highest rank. At this rank the introduction of nightmares unto the realm of the psyche, and even into reality, occurs with such ease that it may even go unnoticed by Foreigner himself. Illusions on the scale of cities are easily possible, with even the environment and reality becoming fouled in the process. The illusions are so real that they can have an affect upon reality, damaging and even possibly killing others in the process. His Noble Phantasm Yatsufusa Nise Inu seems to act as a conduit for this particular skill, with its rank being decreased to B+ when Foreigner is separated from him, yet remaining EX for Yatsufusa Nise Inu.

Noble Phantasms
    Noble Phantasms:

Yatsufusa Nise Inu: Great and Otherworldly Companion EX:

Within one of Takizawa Bakin’s works a simple dog named Yatsufusa would come to marry a human woman, setting in motion a great tale of samurai, honor, and the belief in human decency. While normally these character is confined to the Noble Phantasm which manifests this story, the addition Xirdneth’s has, for lack of a better term, mutated this character into its own noble phantasm. Yatsufusa Nise Inu is a companion a dog forever following Bakin, acting as a conduit for Xirdneth’s power, and even fighting alongside him.

Nansō Satomi Hakkenden: Grand Tale of the Eight Loyal Dogs A+

The most famous of Takizawa Bakin’s works Nansō Satomi Hakkenden was a tale of eight samurai brothers, each a reincarnation of the eight beads of virtue once worn by Fusehime. This noble phantasm allows Bakin to manifest its characters and scenes for whatever appropriate action. With the addition of Xirdneth’s powers it has increased in strength, allowing Bakin to manifest a reality marble which not only recreates the story Nansō Satomi Hakkenden but can be altered, (most often in an eldritch form).

Interactions
    Interactions with others:

-Summon: “Yes, it is I “He who is truly devoted to the courtesans of the pleasure districts.” *Laughs* Apologies master I couldn’t resist, that look on your face is priceless.”

-Abigail Williams: “*strange eldritch language*”

-Katsushika Hokusai: “I’ve seen your work…”

Other’s interactions with him:

-Abigail Williams: “*strange eldritch language*”

-Katsushika Hokusai: “We’ve read you work…”

Authors Notes: So this was an interesting sheet, it started when I watched a video on an anime inspired by Bakin’s work, then I looked him up, and then I decided to do a sheet on him and along the way I thought “I want to make another Foreigner servant” and ta da this servant was born. For those of you wondering who/what Xirdneth is, s/he/it is one of those entities in Cthulhu Mythos that were mentioned once and never elaborated on.