Page 848 of 858 FirstFirst ... 348748798838843846847848849850853 ... LastLast
Results 16,941 to 16,960 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Ah crap, I thought I forgot one!

Izanami's pretty solid and comparable to the other two copies of her floating around on here, she's got some pretty good "underworld goddess" vibes similar to eresh going on without being a carbon copy which is always good. I can't help but feel she's missing a little something though so I did a little digging (as i am not knowledgeable on japanese deities) and saw she was a creator goddess who created land with her husband using the Amenonuhoko.

I was originally going to say maybe rework as a lancer originally but that could partially undermine your concept you've got going on, so i'd say give her a "Crown" skill like Ishtar and Eresh representing their authorities. Giving her corruption and the like you could call it "Hideous Despoiled Crown" or something that weakens enemies or something like that.
    I would say you missed mine, but at this point I've gotten the impression that if someone doesn't say something about an entry, they either have nothing to say about it, or someone else already said everything worth saying about it and it's not worth it to parrot.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Valfodr View Post
    I would say you missed mine, but at this point I've gotten the impression that if someone doesn't say something about an entry, they either have nothing to say about it, or someone else already said everything worth saying about it and it's not worth it to parrot.
    Yeah, I know. It Just, he commented on Koga, so i felt kinda diminish.

God, I am petty.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    I have add the purposed skill to Assassin.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    There's a typo in her Impure Touch skill. It's Kegare, not Kagere

Blog Entries
    Fixed

Fate / White Memoria

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Tfw you make a sheet you thought was pretty good and well structured, but literally no one said anything about it.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ^ That's why you gotta do it for the sake of creating something good and not for feedback when people ghost you.

Art for art's sake and all that stuff~

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    But I'm a shallow POS who needs validation from internet strangers. ;v;

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Ritter View Post
    Tfw you make a sheet you thought was pretty good and well structured, but literally no one said anything about it.
    As a Gilfag who likes anything remotely connected to gilgamesh i must say.

Zashu your sheet is very good.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You have saved my life, and my crops are prospering.

Blog Entries

Caster of the mountain

"..."

Class: Caster
    Alignment: True/neutral
    Region: Japan
    Height: 177cm
    Weight: 45kg
    Dislikes: nothing
    Talent: Meditation
    Armaments: shakujo
    Natural Enemy: none

stats

Str: C
    End: C
    Agi: B
    Mna: A
    Lck: C
    NP: A

Skills

class skills

Territory Creation(A+): The Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. Strictly speaking, because the orientation of his school of magecraft is different, the position created by Caster is not designated as a "Workshop". Also, it excels in timeliness in regards to its creation, so the practicability of creating a position immediately equals a powerful Bounded Field.

Item Construction(N/A): This Skill was lost is exchange for the Apothecary Skill.

personal skills

Shugendo(EX): The way of shugen, highly syncretic school of magecraft that originated in Heian Japan. By using a combination of their spiritual powers and prowess in martial arts, one can strenght their body beyond their original capabilities. As the founder of this school, Caster can enhance himself to the point that he challenge Servants of the three knight classes.

High Speed Sutra Chanting(A): The ability to speak magical incantations at an accelerated speed in regard to sutras. Caster himself is proficient in
    cutting of the nine seals
    Ryoubi Kuji-kiri
    , allowing him to finish powerful Great Magecraft incantations at the speed of a Single-Action spell.

Apothecary(A): Expertise in the identification, gathering and use of natural herbs for a variety of affects. Caster is capable of using this herbs to heal and bestow various bonuses to his allies, from strenght buffs to even limited forms of immortality.

Noble phantasm

Becoming Buddha While Alive
    Sokushin Jobutsu

Caster's Noble Phantasm, The name comes to the practice of Buddhist monks observing asceticism to the point of death and entering mummification while alive.
    It is a permanently active Noble Phantasm that transforms Caster into something not quite dead, but neither alive. It protects Caster from debuffs targeting his stats, allows for him to ignore any interfefence, be it mental or physical, and instigates him to continue to fight regardless of the situition until he is completely destroyed, in a manner similar to battle continuation.
    It also greatly reduces the mana cost for Caster and all of his skills, but allows Caster to easily resist Command spells, which can eventually be problematic.

Background

Caster is En no Ozuno, a famous Japanese ascetic and mystic. He is the founder of Shugendō, the path of ascetic training practiced by the gyōja or yamabushi. He also referred to by the name En no Gyōja ("En the ascetic"), En no Ubasoku ("En the Layman") , or under the full name En no Kimi Ozunu, where Kimi is his kabane or titular name.
    historical accounts of his life are intermixed with legends and folklore. According to the chronicle Shoku Nihongi, Caster was banished to the island of Izu Ōshima on June 26, 699. In spite of this incident, it seems that the Court continued to highly evaluate the herbal knowledge of Caster's school, since Vol. 11 of the book also tells that on later, his student Karakuni no Hirotari was elected as the Head Apothecary, the highest position in Agency for Apothecary.
    Caster was conferred the posthumous title Jinben Daibosatsu (Great Bodhisattva Jinben) at a ceremony held in 1799 to commemorate the one-thousandth year of his passing. Authorship of the non-canonical Sutra on the Unlimited Life of the Threefold Body is attributed to Him. Due to his mythical status as a mountain saint, he was believed to possess many supernatural powers.

personality

Because of his Noble Phantasm, Caster in a constant state of meditation, which severely limits how he interacts with the world. He never speaks, stays completely still most of the time and always gives off the impression of being disconnected from the world. Still, he still is aware of what is happening around him, and will act to demonstrate his opinions when he deems needed.
    Caster has a completely neutral view of the world. He doesn't care for good, evil, chaos or order and will simply fulfill his part as his Master's Servant. But this does not mean complete obedience, and he will only act to fight other servants when necessary. Whether his Master enjoys killing innocents in his personal time or decide to run into a flaming building to save the victims, he will just stays still in meditation, as if he was a mountain himself.

Fate / White Memoria

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Has anyone ever done a joke servant before? Imagine if somemone made a Chris Hansen sheet. That would be funny in my opinion. I wonder what class he would be?

Blog Entries
    Okay, with this finish i can move on to what my heart really desires, a summer sheet!

Yes, you guys readed right.

I don't care that this year's event is far away, is technically summer here where i live.

Fate / White Memoria

Quote Originally Posted by Electrotechman View Post
    Has anyone ever done a joke servant before? Imagine if somemone made a Chris Hansen sheet. That would be funny in my opinion. I wonder what class he would be?
    There have been plenty of Joke servants, but if you are looking to do a modern fiction servant, I highly suggest you head over to the appropriate thread.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Electrotechman View Post
    I thought of making a composite Florida Man sheet as a joke once.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valfodr View Post
    There have been plenty of Joke servants, but if you are looking to do a modern fiction servant, I highly suggest you head over to the appropriate thread.
    I don't think Chris Hansen is a fictional character, modern or otherwise.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    FOREIGNER OF THE ANU HEAVEN
    Faceclaim-Ascensions

Ascension 1

The Phantom of Truth

Ascension 2

The Stranger in the Pallid Mask

3-Final Ascension

The King in Yellow

"Rejoice, I am the Caster of Kur, answering your summons, O undeserving bug … Hm? What's that you say? I have not been summoned as Caster? … That's impossible, you're clearly delirious."

Class: Foreigner
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Source: Sumerian History
    Region: Mesopotamia
    Trait: Sky, King, Weak to Enuma Elish, Threat to Humanity

Parameters

STR: D
    EDR: A
    AGI: D
    MGI: B
    LCK: E

Class Skills

Existence Outside the Domain: EX
    A being who descended from the nothingness outside human understanding.

Enraptured by an evil god's promises, he took in a piece of their authority and uses it as his own.

Divinity: B (A+)
    Originally a descendant of the gods of earth, by becoming the envoy of an alien god, his Divinity gained a significant rank up.

However, it gained another rank down as he refused to completely succumb to the whims of the other being.

Territory Creation: A+++
    The power to create a special terrain advantageous to one as a magus.

The blessings of the Evil God of the Pallid Mask have amplified the rank of this skill beyond normal understanding, allowing for the construction of a "City District" that surpasses a mere "Temple."

Personal Skills

Sign of the Yellow Throne: A
    A symbol that represents the contract with the great king dressed in glorious and foul yellow.

A vision based hypnosis magecraft that enraptures the mind of anyone who views it, forcing them into the service of Foreigner. It can be improved upon, increasing its ability to affect others, but even at its peak, it can only be applied to enemy Servants a total of once.

Protection of the Shepherd God: C
    A divine healing skill similar in effect to the Argon Coin. All manner of wounds will be healed, and even stressful feelings can be erased by the radiant fluffiness.

"But… this isn't the same feeling as I recall? It doesn't feel exactly as fluffy…?"

High Speed Incantation: B
    The ability to speak magical incantations at an accelerated pace.

In Foreigner's case, the act of writing songs and the required stage directions in a decent pace are treated the same as speaking magic words.

Noble Phantasm

The Host Dwelling between Earth and Sky
    Unug Kulaba E-Anna

Type: Anti-Army

The section of the great city where the gods of the sky were enshrined and worshipped. Originally it was split into two parts, but the selfish goddess had them merged into one. A holy area where offerings and sacrifices are offered to the vain goddess of Venus.

… Or that was what it used to be. The influence of the Evil God of the Pallid Mask has altered the structure and architecture of the buildings. Even the landscape becomes mutated and changed, and the sky is filled with alien suns and black stars. A forbidden recreation of the court of the Unspeakable One, on a nameless world in the realm of the Hyades.

A bounded field like magic that replaces the normal texture of the world with one resembling the kingdom the Evil God's, where physics do not operate in the same manner as what humans understand. All things are lost and die in this lost city, strange, and forgotten by time and the gods. Memories, names, titles, gods, empires, logic, sanity. All must be offered in tribute to the King in Yellow.

Along the shore the cloud waves break,
    The twin suns sink behind the lake,
    The shadows lengthen
    In —————.
    Strange is the night where black stars rise,
    And strange moons circle through the skies
    But stranger still is
    Lost —————.
    Songs that the Hyades shall sing,
    Where flap the tatters of the King,
    Must die unheard in
    Dim —————.
    Song of my soul, my voice is dead;
    Die thou, unsung, as tears unshed
    Shall dry and die in
    Lost —————.

Lore

The heir and child of the legendary hero king. The one who helped to begin the great dynasty of Uruk, son of the slayer of Humbaba, The Bull of Heaven, and the king who defied the gods.

Foreigner's true name is King Ur-Nungal, the king of Uruk following King Gilgamesh. The "Forgotten King" who left no memory of his works save for his name and the name of his child. Unremarkable, and unimpressive in the worst way imaginable.

Normally, such an existence could only result in a Phantom with no spiritual weight to maintain himself even at the weakest level. Degrading even after the end.

But…

Perhaps a hopeless and desperate prayer was flung into the great void beyond space.

Echoing, unheard, until it reached the shores of the lake of some far off world. Picked up and answered by another king on that accursed star. Whether the follower of the Unspeakable One, or his avatar in that world, it was answered all the same by the Evil God of the Pallid Mask.

A composite Servant created by merging the skills and abilities of several writers with a particular connection to the outer being, in particular one whose works involved a play which induced madness and despair in those who read it.

Ur-Nungal has been cast as the writer, the director, the producer and the lead role in a story he unknowingly set himself up for. Now it comes down to him to find the other actors for the play.

Personality

His initial form is himself as a child. A hot headed and overconfident boy who uses the fact his father is the greatest of kings to elevate himself to a higher status than even members of his family. A petulant boy who complains about the status of everyone around him, even once insulting his father in an ill thought tantrum.

His later forms take on the aspect of himself as an adult, as well as the image of the Evil God of the Pallid Mask. A sulking young adult who is desperate to make others acknowledge him, and praise him for greatness he has not earned. A perpetually brooding fool who cannot understand what he failed to do. The original "child trapped in his father's shadow" type. He cannot make for himself any great achievements, and in the end only the fact he was the hero king's son will be remembered about him.

But even so, he is not foolish enough to listen to a heretic God's sweet falsehoods. Even if it's a role he was tricked into, he will only play along until he can steal the moment from everyone.

Wish For the Holy Grail

A desire to obtain one treasure his father couldn't. To prove he can even do what they were unable to, and find one thing in the grand history of man that was unattainable by the "one who attained everything."

Attitude towards the Master

A worthless insect. A bug who only exists to give him energy, and to give him praises and call him many great things. Someone who only is allowed to exist simply to spoil him to his heart's content.

Relationships

Gilgamesh
    His father, the great hero of Uruk. The inescapable peak that he only realized he failed to overcome once it was too late.

Hokusai
    "This insect, whose crass attitude and even crasser artstyle makes my blood rage. I already want to rip away her skin and shove that stupid octopus down her—"

The rest was not recorded, as a keyhole opened up nearby.

Pestur
    He mocks her for failing at everything, yet doesn't realize he has failed even worse than her. Complete disrespect for his elders.

Paris
    "Please, you're making the lord sheep really uncomfortable. Even though he says you're exactly his type…?"

Keywords

Shepherd God

A deity who grants favor towards farmers who look over livestock, such as sheep and cattle. Many of such gods possess more authority than simply that over sheep, such as the Greek Apollo, who presides over the Sun and the arts, or Dumuzid who also holds authority over snakes and gazelles.

The Evil God of the Pale Mask was also once revered and worshipped as a benevolent sheep god once, though such days are long forgotten and one cannot even recall if they ever happened.

"Well, lord nephew if it helps you sleep better, I'll lend you one sheep. But please bring it back in one piece and fluffy. Even I am getting squeamish while you dress like that."

Blog Entries

Caster of Meslantaea

"T-This is a beautiful sunset, isn't it?
    (Okay! Now is my chance, i will grab his hand!)
    "..."
    (I did it! I did it! My heart is racing so fast...
    wait, what happens now? Should we...
    I am not ready! I am not ready!)

Class: Caster
    Alignment: True/summer
    Region: Mesopotamia
    Height: 159cm
    Weight: 47kg
    Dislikes: possibly not finishing her list, attention obsessed people, guys who pick up girls at the beach
    Talent: Looking beautiful with the sea as a background.
    Armaments: Light
    Natural Enemy: A certain useless scooter riding goddess

stats

Str: B
    End: C
    Agi: D
    Mna: A
    Lck: A

Skills

class skills

Item construction(B++) Capable of creating magical items, tools, and potions of up to a B rank. Being kinda average in production od most Items, when it comes to cages Caster excels more then anyone else, and she is starting to improve on baskets.

Territory Creation(A-): Freely calls the Seven Gates of the Underworld. The place in which Caster stands becomes the Underworld in which death easily conducts itself. However, because the scenery of the beach is so beautiful, Caster is a little reluctant to use this skill. She will if needed, but she defenily not be happu about it.

"...I can't have a romantic date in this gloomy place..."

personal skills

Divine Core of the Goddess(B):A skill that expresses that she’s a perfected goddess since birth. Is endowed with the effect of preserving the absoluteness of mind and body. Mitigates most mental interference, and the body shape doesn’t change due to growth or no matter how many calories are ingested. A compound skill comprising Divinity as well. Since she is a Pseudo-Servant, the rank stops at B.

Azure waters of the Abyss(A): A skill repressing the deep waters Irkalla that flow at the bottom of the Sumerian underworld. This cleansing waters will wash away any bad effects and penalties from her allies, restoring them to their original state.

"It's important to stay hydrated. What? You are offering me? B-But you already drinked from this bottle, s-so it would be a i-indirect..."

Mana burst(sunlight)(B): A skill derived from the Authority of the god Nergal who Caster has borrowed. It allows for her to imbue her attacks and weapons with the Might of the Sun. Unlike the it's flame variation, this Skill not only increases the damage, but also imbued a kind of "heat mirage" effect that difficults precise perception of her attacks.

Summer Love(EX): The gentle breeze of summer brings with it change. A new visual, a new out look on life, maybe even a new romance? Under the influence of beach, Caster's pride as a underworld goddess has lessen and she decided to reinvent herself as a more assertive and less gloomy girl, which has allowed her to become more in touch with the other Authorities she has acquired. The resolution of a girl who decided to purse her dream of maybe being with a certain someone, even if is something only destined to last this ephemeral but golden season.

"Even if is just for now, please stay with me a little bit longer..."

Noble phantasm

The Summer Scorching Heat
    Ki Gal Meslantaea

A Noble Phantasm utilizing the Authority of the Sun Caster has obtained from the god Nergal. She usually uses it in the shape of a spear, but this time she decided to ditch the weapon use it though her body instead.
    The Sun represents a blessing that illuminates the world and allows for life to flourish, but in Sumerian myth it also represents the terrible droughts of summer and death from overheating. It's dual sided nature resulted into this dual sided Noble Phantasm.
    When activated, the rays of light that shine from Caster's body will bath her allies in warmth, healing them and granting various boons. Her enemies, however, will be left with the "Sumerian Summer fever", taking damaged and becoming extremely weak.

Background

Caster's identity is that of the Goddess Ereshkigal, the same one who was already at Chaldea. However, seeing the sparkling blue sea for the first time has cause a kind of "Spiritual awakening" in her.
    Now filled with a desire to enjoy this paradisiac scenery to the fullest, she has decided to start by (attempting) to completely change herself (with varied degrees of success). Out with her Gloomy and dreary self and in with her bright and (somewhat) more confident self.

"I wonder if i actually look good in this dress... the store cleark wouldn't lie, would it? Maybe i should have gone into that summer diet Nito was talking about..."

personality

Caster is somewhat brighter them her usual self. Having had some growth from her adventures with Master, and now experiencing something as amazing (to her) as the beach, has change her fundamentaly and allowed her to shed a piece of the mask she used to hide behind.
    She has writen a list "Things to do during this summer". It is filled with things such as "build a sand castle" and "telling stories around the campfire". While she will decidedly try her best to fulfil all of the item's, the one she cares most about is "watching the sunset alone with Master."

Last edited by the god of world-0; January 9th, 2020 at 02:11 AM.

Fate / White Memoria

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You fool, you can't make Eresh more cute! Think of people's hearts, they won't be able to take it!

Quote Originally Posted by Der Ritter View Post
    You fool, you can't make Eresh more cute! Think of people's hearts, they won't be able to take it!
    And there are servants nobody touches, with good reason.

Blog Entries
    Well, fgo refuses to give me summer eresh, so I had to take matters into my own hands.

Fate / White Memoria