Page 853 of 858 FirstFirst ... 353753803843848851852853854855 ... LastLast
Results 17,041 to 17,060 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

祖 Ancestor
    Well BnE15, it seems your sheet index link in your signature is broken as when I click it I just get a notice the blog doesn't exist.

Between Koga and Lambda's index and my index on page 819 I think we've got this thread covered.
    Just have add the former to the latter and avoid any repeats.
    Last edited by Gray; January 11th, 2020 at 03:27 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    Calling Watcher "The Lost Generation" would do. As for which category Americas would be fine. Thanks.
    Is included one Question Sleepmode as i got through your Watcher also the Inspiration of one Watcher servant

at first is the watcher only an observer or is it aso possible/"allowed" that the servant interfere like(an sort of gamemaster) i had the idea that the servant posses certain "Joker" like Noblephantasm that helps their Master like creates an Storming Rain that enables their Master to evade against an other servant or one were for an single instance the Servant can manifest to direct support them like to fight an other servant directly .

Have i understood it Right that Universal Bird’s Eye View denotes the range of and diversity which watcher can observe ?
    and which skill is actually the origin of the Shadow "production" ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Is included one Question Sleepmode as i got through your Watcher also the Inspiration of one Watcher servant

at first is the watcher only an observer or is it aso possible/"allowed" that the servant interfere like(an sort of gamemaster) i had the idea that the servant posses certain "Joker" like Noblephantasm that helps their Master like creates an Storming Rain that enables their Master to evade against an other servant or one were for an single instance the Servant can manifest to direct support them like to fight an other servant directly .

Have i understood it Right that Universal Bird’s Eye View denotes the range of and diversity which watcher can observe ?
    and which skill is actually the origin of the Shadow "production" ?
    Err
    Watcher Servants (As seen in SF) are primarily an observer and give advices/information on what they see, so the so-called “Gamemaster” you say isn’t their thing.

And yep, Universal Bird’s Eye View judges the limits of Watcher’s range of observation.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So, since we've discussed CaS 3 pretty much being inevitable now, when are we gonna start on that? Just curious.

- - - Updated - - -

The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I give it two months and twenty eight hours, followed by a poisonous star crashing into Connecticut.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Ritter View Post
    I give it two months and twenty eight hours, followed by a poisonous star crashing into Connecticut.
    Until the end of the world? Or CaS 3?

Servant Database (v2.0)

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

If we make CaS 3 a thing, who's gonna make the OP? I'd volunteer but I'm still pretty new so IDK if people would be down for that.

Assuming it's sooner rather than later and not me that makes it, though, I'd suggest splitting up the Americas, splitting Greece and Rome, maybe make a section for general 'Fiction' that'd have like, van Helsing, Fu Manchu, etc. in it. (and I guess the modern fiction ones from people who don't really know better, like them Koragg and Minato Arisato threads....)

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    If we make CaS 3 a thing, who's gonna make the OP? I'd volunteer but I'm still pretty new so IDK if people would be down for that.

Assuming it's sooner rather than later and not me that makes it, though, I'd suggest splitting up the Americas, splitting Greece and Rome, maybe make a section for general 'Fiction' that'd have like, van Helsing, Fu Manchu, etc. in it. (and I guess the modern fiction ones from people who don't really know better, like them Koragg and Minato Arisato threads....)
    Having a generalized "fiction" category makes no sense and would just be needlessly confusing IMO. Why on earth would you expect, say, Genji from the Tale Of Genji and Don Quixote to belong in the same section just because they're both fictional? It would make far more sense to include them both under their respective culture-spheres as is done now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post

So, far only Padoru and I have been the only ones who've volunteered to be the OP, so it'll most likely be one of the two of us. But, I'm pretty sure that we'll follow the suggestions of splitting up the Americas, as well as Rome and Greece. However, I personally think that implementing a section for fictional characters is a bit of a stretch (fairy tales aside).
    Last edited by Lambda-Nu; January 11th, 2020 at 09:56 PM.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    Well BnE15, it seems your sheet index link in your signature is broken as when I click it I just get a notice the blog doesn't exist.
    Hm, that's strange, it worked normally when I click it... I wonder if it's the time or something wrong with the server. If not, guess I'll edit it later. Thanks for the heads-up.
    Last edited by BnEl15; January 11th, 2020 at 09:40 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    So, far only Padoru and I have been the only ones who've volunteered to be the OP, so it'll most likely be one of the two of us. But, I'm pretty sure that we'll follow the suggestions of splitting up the Americas, as well as Japan and Greece. However, I personally think that implementing a section for fictional characters is a bit of a stretch (fairy tales aside).
    How are you even going to split up Japan?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Crap! I meant Rome and Greece.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Crap! I meant Rome and Greece.
    Is this a new Lostbelt in the making -n
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Well, whether in this thread or in CAS 3, my next servant is going to be piggy backing off of the Fate/Prototype Arthurian timeline, particularly with relation to Mordred....

Fair enough on the fiction section. I still think only listing primary class instead of all the alternate classes would help greatly, making things a lot more clear.

Maybe we could even get a big ol' google doc so as to list every servant from all three threads, who knows.

Anyway, changing the subject entirely, I don't wanna pull a Koga, but I was wondering if anybody had feedback on my Byron (Alter) from a couple pages back? I like it a lot, but I wanna know if there's anything I can improve upon.
    Last edited by kiwi; January 11th, 2020 at 11:08 PM.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Byron (Alter): A fun read, and one of the serious sheets from you (I think).
    And heh, it seems the Madlad Byron plagues(?) the woes of this poor medical student. Pleasantly surprised at Assassin’s nature, a fun little cocktail of Innocent Monster, loss of identity and good ol Vampirism.

Mechanically, nothing wrong in my eyes. Maybe reference Assassin’s Battle Continuation to be similar to that of Dead Apostles and their Curse of Restoration.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    A suggestion that's only going to be more work for whoever is the next OP: We should put in the entries from the Monthly Contest in the index.

I've been away for a while so I missed some of the contests and wanted to take a look at them, but that meant going through each page amidst the discussion. Only the winners get put in the hall of fame, so all those second and third places are just lost amidst a bunch of other entries, and this is only going to get worse as time goes on.

I'd suggest putting them in the index of Create-A-Servant 3, either in a new category, in their appropriate cultural spheres but highlighting those that got into the top 3, or just as regular entries.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A suggestion that's only going to be more work for whoever is the next OP: We should put in the entries from the Monthly Contest in the index.

I've been away for a while so I missed some of the contests and wanted to take a look at them, but that meant going through each page amidst the discussion. Only the winners get put in the hall of fame, so all those second and third places are just lost amidst a bunch of other entries, and this is only going to get worse as time goes on.

I'd suggest putting them in the index of Create-A-Servant 3, either in a new category, in their appropriate cultural spheres but highlighting those that got into the top 3, or just as regular entries.
    I already include contest entries in my personal index, so I get where you're coming from here. That said, an alternative would be making a separate compilation for the contest's OP.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I do include mine on my own index too, but not everyone has their own.

The only reason I suggest doing it here instead of the actual Contest's OP is to have all sheets in a single place so people wouldn't need to check two different lists.

Blog Entries

If I get selected to be the next OP, I'll make sure to take your suggestion. But otherwise, I'll try to convince the OP to do this.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, anyone got any ideas for Skills or Noble Phantasms for a Mordred Alter sheet? I'm planning out a Britain Singularity and Mordred Alter will play a key role in the plot.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets