Page 858 of 858 FirstFirst ... 358758808848853856857858
Results 17,141 to 17,149 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

  1. #17141
    Hey! Are you ready to go? RoydGolden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Anima City
    Age
    52
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,962
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Incorect. In Le Morte which is where clearly most if not all Fate interpretations of Arthurian lore stem from, Morgause is only the mother of the Orkney Trio and Agravain. You're correct in that previously she was also Mordred's mother, but that clearly isn't the case by both Le Morte and Fate as a whole.
    Fair enough. But there's still a lot of different versions of the legend that conflict, and Morgause is written out/fused with Morgan in most later adaptations.

  2. #17142
    死徒 Dead Apostle Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    The H/eart/h of Europe
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    909
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    He'd probably sympathize with her as another person used and discarded by Morgana. Also, just in case you didn't notice I recently added to Melehan's relationships and attitude to his Master section, so be sure to check that out if you haven't already. Might add a Bond Lines section too if the inspiration strikes me.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Feel like you're getting a bit mixed up. In most tellings where Morgan and Morgause are acknowledged as separate people, Morgause is the mother of Mordred, not Morgan. TM conflated them the moment they had Morgan as Mordred's mother, which makes sense since Morgause is a pretty obscure character and has nowhere near the name recognition of Morgan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Incorect. In Le Morte which is where clearly most if not all Fate interpretations of Arthurian lore stem from, Morgause is only the mother of the Orkney Trio and Agravain. You're correct in that previously she was also Mordred's mother, but that clearly isn't the case by both Le Morte and Fate as a whole.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Fair enough. But there's still a lot of different versions of the legend that conflict, and Morgause is written out/fused with Morgan in most later adaptations.
    That are some remainders for me why i Refrain from trying any peripheral round table Knights or morgan due to the different legend variations as that is rather difficult .

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper of Remnant View Post
    Arthur also had numerous children as well - most of them not even with Guinevere. Loholt, Gwydre, Llacheu and Tom, just to name a few. Arthurian mythos was pretty weird even when not going into the whole 'Arthur loved drowning babies!' shit.
    okay that havent i knew but what do you mean with Arthur loved drowning babies !?
    When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...





  3. #17143
    Hey! Are you ready to go? RoydGolden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Anima City
    Age
    52
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,962
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    okay that havent i knew but what do you mean with Arthur loved drowning babies !?
    Reaper is referring to the whole Mayday incident where Arthur ordered a whole bunch of babies drowned because one of them (Mordred) was prophesied to rise up and overthrow him. "Loved drowning babies" is obviously an exaggeration, but that story definitely shows one of the less flattering aspects of Arthur's character. Probably didn't happen in TM's continuity though.

  4. #17144
    Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    SpaceBattles is the superior site.
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,322
    US Friend Code
    216,826,461
    Blog Entries
    1
    That moment when your mother is actually your sister, and your grandfather is actually your father and actually your mother, as well your aunt.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Yoeks aside, that was a pretty good sheet. Kinda makes me wanna go back and touch up Ur-Nungal a bit.
    TFW Thomas Edison is a lion, King Arthur is a girl, and Humanity's mom is Shin Godzilla
    My DeviantArt. Sometimes I actually upload something!The Waifu War never truly ends.

  5. #17145
    Hey! Are you ready to go? RoydGolden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Anima City
    Age
    52
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,962
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Ritter View Post
    That moment when your mother is actually your sister, and your grandfather is actually your father and actually your mother, as well your aunt.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Yoeks aside, that was a pretty good sheet. Kinda makes me wanna go back and touch up Ur-Nungal a bit.
    Tell me about it. Arthurian family tree was pretty complex to begin with, and Nasuverse homunculus and genderbending shenanigans just mixes things up further. In any case, I'm glad you liked the sheet.

  6. #17146
    死徒 Dead Apostle Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    The H/eart/h of Europe
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    909
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Ritter View Post
    That moment when your mother is actually your sister, and your grandfather is actually your father and actually your mother, as well your aunt.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Yoeks aside, that was a pretty good sheet. Kinda makes me wanna go back and touch up Ur-Nungal a bit.
    That reminds me how actually atleast awkward the most old religions alias mythologies are like Zeus and Poseidon alone in the Greek world had quite an messed Family tree .

    and i dont want really Mention the old pharaonic families .
    When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...





  7. #17147
    Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    SpaceBattles is the superior site.
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,322
    US Friend Code
    216,826,461
    Blog Entries
    1
    Greek Mythology is like playing Twenty Degrees of Kevin Bacon, but it's finding which of your ancestors fucked or was fucked by Zeus.

    Heracles has him there like 3 times!
    TFW Thomas Edison is a lion, King Arthur is a girl, and Humanity's mom is Shin Godzilla
    My DeviantArt. Sometimes I actually upload something!The Waifu War never truly ends.

  8. #17148
    リビングデッド Living Dead Valfodr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Wandering the Thirteenth
    Age
    23
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Ritter View Post
    Greek Mythology is like playing Twenty Degrees of Kevin Bacon, but it's finding which of your ancestors fucked or was fucked by Zeus.

    Heracles has him there like 3 times!
    Yup, as a distant ancestor(via Io), as his great grandfather(via Danae), and as his father.

  9. #17149

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •