Page 192 of 858 FirstFirst ... 92142182187190191192193194197202242292692 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,840 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlet View Post
    Edgy-girl is more or less what I was going for. Didn't wanna make her that much sympathetic because I'm gonna do that for Cain somewhat and it'd seem kinda boring if I made every supposedly ''evil'' major Biblical figure into ''secretly a good guy''. It's just to paint a personality, any other characterization you'd have to do in a story. But anyways, Divinity was put in because Medusa has it even though she turned into a monster and hers is pretty unnecessary too. Felt like it she should have it at least as an E- rank skill like Medusa, but sure I'll drop it. Not really a skill I thought was that necessary.

As for Demonkin Magic, A rank seems too low for her. That's Shuten and Ibaraki's rank which shouldn't really compare to supposedly the first demonwoman who used magic and is kind of way more important than them. I'll drop to A+++ though. About Noble Phantasm, what parts did you feel were loaded? I got a bit carried away while writing them so wouldn't really be surprised if they were loaded.
    I suggested A rank as that's the rank of Merlins Illusion magic skill.

I tend to describe things differently in sheets. With Noble Phantasms, a few lines for introduction. 2-5ish lines for the background depending how lore heavy it is and then the same for the effects. Usually ending up in 3 groups of 4 lines or so. With skills its one to three lines with what it does then the same for why/how the servant possesses it.

Then again that's my preferred style. Just do what works with you.

- - - Updated - - -

On an unrelated note, I updated the list on page 171

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    I was wondering: why place the HRE Servants in the Post-Classical Italy section? Seems a rather odd place to be putting them.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Consensus View Post
    I was wondering: why place the HRE Servants in the Post-Classical Italy section? Seems a rather odd place to be putting them.
    It was like that in the old thread if I recall correctly.

Blog Entries
    It was like that in the old thread if I recall correctly.
    Oh, okay.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I suggested A rank as that's the rank of Merlins Illusion magic skill.

I tend to describe things differently in sheets. With Noble Phantasms, a few lines for introduction. 2-5ish lines for the background depending how lore heavy it is and then the same for the effects. Usually ending up in 3 groups of 4 lines or so. With skills its one to three lines with what it does then the same for why/how the servant possesses it.

Then again that's my preferred style. Just do what works with you.

- - - Updated - - -

I see. I usually go into details like this because I don't feel like I'm satisfied/completed my sheets until I've gone into details and explained why they have the skill/NP they have, what it does, how it looks, etc. Just my personal preference in writing up these sheets, more fun for me that way even if it's more work.

Thanks for compiling the sheets btw.
    Last edited by Adlet; January 14th, 2017 at 10:48 AM.

Speaking of the list, I'm not sure we need a Switzerland category for William Tell. IIRC we just put all the other ones under Germany. Those were Wilhelm Tell, rather than William Tell, but I'm fairly sure the only difference between them is the name.

Bit late, but here are my thoughts, Never envisioned this guy as an Assassin as you could probably tell from my own sheet. You referenced the skill I made up for him but sealed it which suits his aesthetic nicely.
    Right, I did. I had meant to include a "thanks to BoH for a skill description" in my initial bit at the top, but I removed it in one of the versions of the sheet that didn't have the skill, and then forgot to add it back. I'll do that now.

And yeah. There were already some good Washington sheets (notably yours), so I wanted to talk about the lesser-known stuff that he did as a Spymaster. I also realized while making this that he could qualify for any of the seven classes, so that's kinda cool. Some of them are a little more of a stretch than others, though.
    Last edited by 4score7years; January 14th, 2017 at 11:04 AM.

Blog Entries
    OP updated.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    OP updated.
    Nice, thanks!

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    OP updated.
    Wow, thanks! I was wondering when that would happen...

Blog Entries
    Hermes Trismegistus

Faceclaim

Classes: Caster, Grand Caster, Ruler
    Alias: Hermes, Thoth, the Great Dragon, the Eternal Teacher
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: Corpus Hermeticum
    Region: Middle East (?)

STR E
    END C
    AGI D
    MGI EX
    LU C
    NP EX

Height/Weight: 185cm, 72kg
    Dislikes: those who refuse to learn, correcting homework, bad teachers
    Talents: Teaching, Alchemy
    Natural Enemy: Scathach, Heracles
    Attribute: Star
    Traits: Male, Servant, Humanoid, Divine
    Armament: a simple staff.
    Catalysts: a piece of the original Emerald Tablet

Class skills:
    Item Construction EX
    Shows the aptitude for manufactoring magical items. Hermes Trismegistus is where alchemy began, and is the greatest alchemist to ever live. There is nothing he cannot create, given the right materials, and very little he cannot even without them. Furthermore, due to being the inventor of the philosopher's stone, the purity of the material is unsurpassed, making it an incredibly potent reservoir for mana. In theory, he can continue supporting himself well after his Master has died, provided he has already made a philosopher's stone and is able to continue making more.

Territory Creation C
    The skill of building a territory advantegeous to oneself as a magus. At this rank, Caster can make a Study, equal in rank to a workshop. Caster might be able to build a superior workshop, but he feels that he needs to remain accessible and ready in case a student wants to ask him a question; as such, he refrains from layering too many defenses and enchantments on his territory, in order for visitors to not feel unwelcome.

Personal Skills:
    Thrice Wise EX
    Hermeticists believed in wisdom that had three parts: alchemy, astrology, and theurgy. Being its inventor, Caster possesses complete understanding and control over the magnum opus of alchemy, as well as possessing incredible knowledge of astrology and theurgy. His alchemical expertise is so advanced it can almost seem to transcend the usual steps alchemists undertake.

Alchemy (and its magnum opus) consists of four separate steps: reducing matter to a more basic, chaotic form - nigredo, blackening. Purifying that matter, and washing away its impurities - albedo, whitening. Transmuting "silver into gold", turning the purified material into gold and awakening to higher Truth - citrinitas, gilding. Finally, the fourth stage of the magnum opus, the culmination as a whole creation - rubedo, reddening.

As an aside, it was also believed that there existed two branches of magic: the first was Goetia, black magic reliant on evil spirits. The other was was theurgy, divine magic reliant on an alliance with divine spirits, and which was the practical application of alchemy.

Caster is a master of alchemy, but theory does not equal practice: he tends to slip up while actually attempting theurgy or astrology, and it is only with "pure" alchemy that he really shines.

Clairvoyance EX
    The ability to see all. Hermes Trismegistus can see the past, present, and future. The origin of his alchemical acumen comes from seeing the very start of all, thereby reaching an unparalleled understanding of how all matter was formed.

The source of his knowledge came to be called "Nous", Ancient Greek for knowledge, and was understood as being part of a divine revelation. This same Nous is the Eternal Teacher, the Father of the Word. This same Nous is a vital part of Gnostic thought, though the exact interpretation has been divisive, to say the least. Succintly put, Christian Gnosticism believed that the creator (known as the Demiurge, differing from God) was evil, while Hermetists see the Cosmos as a beautiful creation in the image of God.

Wisdom of the Esoteric A+
    A skill that shows the wisdom of the owner, but also his aptitude for passing it on. Credited as the one from who the ancients learned their mystical knowledge, he can be considered one of the ancestors of all magi - though in a less literal sense than Solomon.

This skill can be said to represent a distorted mindset, to a certain degree: that of a teacher or a mentor. He will always prioritize the well-being, both physical and mental, of his students, above his own, and sees every fight as an opportunity to once again teach. Though he disdains the use of physical force and has little to no knowledge of their use, he will try to teach even them.

His Master will not escape a fair few lessons, either.

Divinity C--
    Because of the lines between him, Toth, and Hermes blurring significantly, Caster has taken on some of their Divinity. However, this is not something he particularly desired nor has use for.

Noble Phantasm:
    Ad Perpetranda Miracula Rei Unius
    Tabula Smaragdina
    Anti-Unit A++
    A text containing the secret of Prima Materia, said to be the primitive formless base of all matter. It explains the alchemical magnum opus, the elements, and much more. It is a text meant for those who have already started work on the Philosopher's stone, and is considered one of the definitive alchemical texts.

The Emerald Tablet, as it is also known, is where the occult idea of "as above, so below" came from. A similar maxim is also true for its function as a Noble Phantasm, in a sense. Using the steps of the magnum opus, Caster forces a target to undergo the process in reverse, turning it into formless, chaotic matter that disperses immediately. In this way, it can be considered both the "ultimate alchemy" and the "ultimate anti-alchemy". This process works on every substance known to man, and by utilizing Caster's storage of philosopher's stones, can even break down and destroy Noble Phantasms and Servants.

The process can also be stopped halfway through, "merely" degrading the material and removing any spiritual properties it might have once had instead of destroying it and scattering its ashes to the wind.

Personality
    A teacher, through and through, and until the very end. Caster's primary motivation is not to win, but to enrich the minds of his protegés. Though he finds it distasteful, he will occasionally lie or twist the truth in order to do so. A pro at parent-teacher conferences.

Lore
    Though we have incredibly detailed accounts of Hermeticism, we know relatively little about its creator, Hermes Trismegistus.

We have no idea of when he lived, or where; no idea what his original name was, his occupation, or his reason for writing his many, many mystic texts. He himself is rather frustratingly vague when asked about the aforementioned, saying "Well, it doesn't really matter, does it?"

What we do know, however, is that he was the founder of the Atlas Institute and its first director. Since Hermes Trismegistus is an alchemist and not an adherent of the schools established by the King of Magic, members of the association do not tend to have Magic Circuits.

Tactics
    He can alchemize and un-alchemize anything, given a bit of time to construct a Stone. Optimal tactics are rather obvious.

As to how to beat him: deriving him of resources and going for an unending assault is the only real way, since if you let up even for a while he'll slip away and make more jewels.

Lines
    Chiron:
    "Well, well, it seems one of my esteemed colleagues is here! It's a shame about what happened, though. Some students can such a handful, can't they?"
    Scathach:
    Caster's expression betrays pure disgust.
    Paracelsus:
    "Ah, nothing makes me happier than seeing such a brilliant student!"
    Solomon:
    "Well, it's not entirely my place to say this, but... as a teacher, I'll just say it might be wise to hand in homework a little earlier."

Notes:
    My attempt at Grand Caster. I feel like he'd fit in pretty well among the established trio of Gilgamesh, Solomon, and Merlin. Partly because a running theme throughout Grand (candidates) is that they're absolutely overpowered, but not actually good at the signature thing of their class. For instance, Solomon trips over his words when casting at high speeds, Gilgamesh only uses Mystic Codes, Merlin says he's not that good at magic and prefers whacking things with a sword... Hermes is the best bar none at theory, but has some difficulty bringing it into practice.

I was going to throw in a prologue, but quite frankly I just ended up with a different character than I was really aiming for. It was tempting to make him a sort of archetypical wizard - mysterious, vague, with a long and white beard and a pipe, a funny hat - but then I thought that wouldn't fit in with the three canon candidates.

If he's Grand Caster material, why didn't he show up, then and help in FGO, you might ask. Well, the idea is that he wouldn't have been of that much use, really. He'd stalemate against Goetia at best, due to not being good enough at Evocation through his theurgy to counter the demons, and the Pillars would regenerate too fast for his Emerald Tablet to be of much use in a direct confrontation.

the tokiomiface made me laugh. Otherwise it's pretty cool. More or less what'd I was imagining this guy to be like. The distorted!teacher!mentality is pretty interesting, though. I feel like his divinity should be a little higher, as well. And why doesn't he like Scathach or Heracles?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    the tokiomiface made me laugh. Otherwise it's pretty cool. More or less what'd I was imagining this guy to be like. The distorted!teacher!mentality is pretty interesting, though. I feel like his divinity should be a little higher, as well. And why doesn't he like Scathach or Heracles?
    His divinity isn't that high because he isn't actually divine, but mixed together with two divinities. I felt like the rank of C reflected that, and since he doesn't really acknowledge the mixing, a minus seemed appropriate.

He doesn't like Scathach because she's a pretty shit teacher. He doesn't really dislike Herc, but he is rather wary, because Herk's got a history of murdering his teachers. He was involved in Chiron's death by accident and killed his music teacher when he was a kid.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Jeanne": Quite a bit more detailed and flavorful then your previous write-up of her, so good job.

Her second NP is by far the most unusual, with the mystery regarding the Divine Spirit she summons with it. Is that referring to any anecdote about Jeanne's own life (i.e how some people regarded her as a vessel for angels or demons) or simply something you came up with yourself? In any case, very interesting.

I'm also not sure if her sword NP really needs the Barrier classification and A+ Anti-Army seems a bit much given its effects are mainly limited to all of six people at once (well, you did note that it can reach farther if 'overloaded', but I don't know if 'more then six' equals an entire army).

Saber Jeanne: The formatting seems a bit weird and inconsistent. You mentioned that you were going to add a bit more to the first and third NPs, so I won't comment on them for now. The new second NP is pretty cool, though. What does this mean, though: "In actuality, this Divine Spirit is manifested from a higher place unknown and the wearer’s own inner self." The skill "Inspiration" is also pretty cool. That's custom, right? (As in, not something Ruler Jeanne has?)

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I'm also not sure if her sword NP really needs the Barrier classification and A+ Anti-Army seems a bit much given its effects are mainly limited to all of six people at once (well, you did note that it can reach farther if 'overloaded', but I don't know if 'more then six' equals an entire army).
    I'm pretty sure the anti-army part is sealed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Her second NP is by far the most unusual, with the mystery regarding the Divine Spirit she summons with it. Is that referring to any anecdote about Jeanne's own life (i.e how some people regarded her as a vessel for angels or demons) or simply something you came up with yourself? In any case, very interesting.
    A bit of both.

Two separate abilities. One is with its true ability sealed (Barrier) and the other is with it unsealed (Anti-Army). Only its ability when sealed is written.

Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    The formatting seems a bit weird and inconsistent.
    What do you mean by that.

The new second NP is pretty cool, though. What does this mean, though: "In actuality, this Divine Spirit is manifested from a higher place unknown and the wearer’s own inner self." The skill "Inspiration" is also pretty cool. That's custom, right? (As in, not something Ruler Jeanne has?)
    Second NP: Jeanne has an Stand.

Inspiration: I guess. Simply changed Charisma's "to lead an army" into "to rally an army".
    Last edited by Historia; January 14th, 2017 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    What do you mean by that.

Second NP: Jeanne has an Stand.

Inspiration: I guess. Simply changed Charisma's "to lead an army" into "to rally an army".
    It's not a huge deal, but it feels like there are some unnecessary spaces that you could remove to make it slightly easier to read.

Second NP: sweet.

Inspiration: It might not be a huge change, but it does a lot to make the sheet feel more unique. Good stuff.

Blog Entries

Source:
    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=44841481
    Class: Caster/Avenger/Berserker
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Origin: Historical
    Region: Scandinavia

Parameters
    Strength: D
    Endurance: C
    Agility: C
    Mana: B
    Luck: E
    NP: B

Height/Weight: 180cm/58kg
    Dislikes: Her brother, Finns, disloyalty
    Talents: Grief
    Natural enemy: Egil
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Human, Female, Servant
    Armament: Nothing

Class Skills:

Territory Creation: (B)

Territory Creation is a Caster-class skill. It is the skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus.
    Creation of a workshop becomes possible.

Item Construction: (B)
    Item Construction is a Caster-class skill. It is the skill to manufacture magical items
    Mystic codes of considerable power if limited usages are possible to be constructed.

Personal Skills:

Shamanism: (C)
    Shamanism is a skill that causes the parameters of one's opponents to decrease in rank.
    As the progenitor of the curse that her husband boasts, Caster is able to make use of this skill just as easily. Though it’s within her power to have a much higher rank in this skill, Caster refuses to see herself as superior to her beloved husband.

Mother of Kings: (A)
    A skill possessed only by women, Mother of Kings is earned when one has personally given birth to or otherwise lead those of high royal standing from behind the scenes. It garners higher attack effectiveness over kings and queens, and especially the king of an epithet (i.e. King of Knights).

Caster, the true power behind Eric Bloodaxe’s reign of Denmark and Norway, also gave birth to at least four kings who ruled during separate times. When her husband died, Caster used bribery, war, sexual favors, and anything else to get behind the kings of Norway and the places she fled to upon his death. Royalty is thus affected by an additional downgrade in both offense and defense, especially if both a real king and a king of an epithet. If one is only a king of an epithet, it’s possible for them to escape the worst effects of Mother of Kings.
    As an example, King Arthur as both a king and the King of Knights would be affected the most heavily. Nitocris, as a pharaoh but not possessing an epithet, would be affected the next most heavily. Edmond Dantes, as the King of the Cavern only, is affected slightly less than Nitocris.

Primordial Runes: (C+)
    Knowledge of rune magic coming from an older era. Those with knowledge of Primordial Runes can also make use of the classic Rune Magic.
    Though she was taught many different magical arts during her stay with two Finnish warlocks, Caster showed a greater capacity and interest in the traditional magic of Northern Europe. Primordial only in the sense that they are the true Scandinavian runes passed down from Odin himself, Caster actually isn’t that proficient with the slightly more modern runes passed on to the druids of Scotland and Ireland.

Pheromone: (D)
    Pheromone is the general term for substances secreted/emitted from inside an animal's body, and that has an effect on the conduct and physiologic state of a different specimen of the same race.
    Not something she relied on exclusively, only a supporting technique to boost the effectiveness of her silver tongue and already natural desirability. May result in random unwanted boners at most.

Noble Phantasm
    Bloodbath Crown
    Bloodsoaked Widow

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)/Suicide
    Range: 0
    Max Target: 1

It is of the same type of Noble Phantasm as that of Eric Bloodaxe. While Bloodstained Coronation encompasses Eric’s legend of annihilating his entire family in one battle to secure his throne, Bloodsoaked Widow is born from Caster’s grief at the ultimate end of this fight. Even with all her boons she passed onto her husband, Eric inevitably fell as well among the bones of his kin.

Replicating the effects of Bloodstained Coronation, Caster’s grief becomes tangible power to be manipulated. Doping up her own unstable mind to Mad Enhancement levels, Caster reenacts the bloody carving force of her husband’s Noble Phantasm. The damage she produces is great, but so too is the amount of damage she’ll inevitably take. Because Caster is in essence using a Berserker Noble Phantasm while in an unfitting class, the methods needed to activate the technique are slightly different and more difficult as a whole. As Caster’s rage is born from the loss of her love, it’s white-hot in its intensity compared to Eric’s own. Thus, while she can temporarily exhibit the strength of a Berserker, the strain will almost assuredly kill her. If not from the mana consumption alone, then from a broken heart.

Also like Eric, Caster utilizes his great blood-sipping axe to accomplish the deed. Or rather, a constructed imitation of one. When asked about it, she’ll respond with a line like “It’s the least sort of wedding present he could leave me, that bastard”, with tears in her eyes.

Oehlenschläger
    Arrow that Pierces to the Bone

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 100
    Max Target: 1

A Noble Phantasm taken from the infamous death of Hakon Sigurdsson, which was organized by Caster through her son Harald Greycloak. After being driven to England many years prior to live out her life in exile away from Denmark and Norway, Caster was eventually able to rally the much needed support from any source she could in order to strike back at Hakon.
    While named after the tragedy that was later written about Hakon’s life, this Noble Phantasm takes the form of the arrow shot from Harald Greycloak’s bow and guided by Caster’s own black magic. Encapsulating the concepts of an attack that bides its time stewing with revenge before unleashing, this is Caster’s best attempt at a certain-kill shot.

Initially taking the form of a simple arrow shaft, Caster can plant it in a leyline or near an area with much suffering, where it will gather power and curses for seven days before being ready to fire. With a base power of only C, Oehlenschläger can be made to exhibit disproportionately high damage if the area it’s planted in is chosen carefully. It can be left in its spot for longer than seven days, but convincing Caster to be patient might be easier said than done.
    The only odd stipulation is that as yet another Noble Phantasm not particularly suited for the Caster class, in addition to the actual event, the arrow must be fired by someone other than Caster.

Luckily, Caster is able to freely manipulate the arrow to fit the form of any projectile one might possess, a bullet being the most likely in the modern age. Although her Master is the obvious choice as the one to actually use Oehlenschläger, some time set aside for gaining her trust is necessary. (Bond Level Locked)

Jelling Stone
    Our Own Personal Ragnarok

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 50
    Max Target: 50

The Jelling stones are massive carved runestones from the 10th century, found at the town of Jelling in Denmark. The older of the two Jelling stones was raised by King Gorm the Old in memory of his wife Thyra. The larger of the two stones was raised by King Gorm's son, Harald Bluetooth in memory of his parents, celebrating his conquest of Denmark and Norway, and his conversion of the Danes to Christianity. The runic inscriptions on these stones are considered the best known in Denmark.

That’s only the story history would have you believe, anyway. In reality, the larger of the two stones was raised by Caster herself in memory of Eric. Her brother Harald, in a final act of betrayal to his sister, ordered the stone recarved. More than showing respect to their father or removing any trace of Eric from history, Harald recognized a hidden runic code in Eric’s epitaph that would have resulted in a powerful curse if left unchecked.

The one image left mostly untainted from Caster’s original image of the Jelling Stone was a man hanging from the branches of a great tree, theorized to be Yggdrasil. Harald didn’t understand the significance of this scene, so he only ordered that the man in the picture be changed to Jesus Christ, signifying pagan Scandinavia’s slow christianization. It’s this image that was the center of the stone’s power.
    By carving the same runic curse on a large enough stone, Caster can summon a single branch of the World Tree to grow from the bottom of the stone. Sending it out to ensnare enemies, escaping from branch is incredibly difficult. By spilling her own blood on the stone, Caster turns the branch into one big piece of det cord.

Lore

Gunnhild, Mother of Kings is a character who appears in the Icelandic Sagas, according to which she was the wife of Eric Bloodaxe. Many of the details of her life are disputed, including her parentage. Although she is treated in the sagas as a historical person, even her historicity is a matter of some debate. Gunnhild appears prominently in many Norse sagas, including Fagrskinna, Egils saga, Njáls saga, and Heimskringla. What details of her life are known come largely from Icelandic sources, which generally asserted that the Icelandic settlers had fled from Harald's tyranny. While the historicity of such sources as the Landnámabók is disputed, the perception that Harald had exiled or driven out many of their ancestors led to an attitude among Icelanders generally hostile to Erik and Gunnhild. Scholars such as Gwyn Jones therefore regard some of the episodes reported in them as suspect.

The sagas relate that Gunnhild lived during a time of great change and upheaval in Norway. Her father-in-law Harald Fairhair had recently united much of Norway under his rule. Shortly after his death, Gunnhild and her husband were overthrown and exiled. She spent much of the rest of her life in exile in Orkney, Jorvik and Denmark. A number of her many children with Erik became co-rulers of Norway in the late tenth century.

In the sagas, Gunnhild is most often depicted in a negative light; she is described by Jenny Jochens as known for her "power and cruelty, admired for her beauty and generosity, and feared for her magic, cunning, sexual insatiability, and her goading."

Personality

A woman who understands the hierarchical ways of the world and makes it her mission to use the established rules to her absolute advantage. Caster is just as conniving and ruthless as one would imagine her, just don’t mention Eric or she might cry. And then kill you.
    Has a personal dislike for women who can’t appreciate the ability to love, like Byrnhildr and Semiramis, although she’s often to compared to both of them in passing respects. Once tried to fill the void left by Eric’s death with cute shotas, but she wishes everyone would just hurry up and forget about that (but for what reasons…).

Tactics

An accomplished magus in her own right, the only thing one should be wary of is her tendency to be unpredictable in the face of a fight. Clear communication between herself and the Master should be a priority.

--------------------
    The most forgettable GO Berserker had a pretty kickass wife. Who knew.
    Last edited by Ail Don; January 14th, 2017 at 06:30 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    [B]Gunnhild
    Behind every great man is an even greater woman, yo.

And did anyone else notice the use of white/silver/equally-as-light-colored-hairs for the characters in these various sagas (The Lays, Völsunga, Nibelungenlied, Eddas, etc.)? Even canon Sumanai and Bryn.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    -snip-
    Why must you remind me that she will probably remain nothing more than a faraway voice in Eric's character lines? I don't know why, but between Medea/Semiramis/Tamamo I'd say I got a thing for witch-like female characters that had trouble with love in their lives. Anyways, sheet's good. Though Supporting Shamanism isn't something she should have. Eric has it because she's ''supporting'' him with her Shamanism from somewhere. Her skill would be just Shamanism so remove the ''supporting'' bit from the name. Also I'd say maybe a higher rank than what Eric has because I doubt she can utilize her full potential without being entirely present, but that's just me I guess. I really like the Mother of Kings skill by the way. Good way to make all the ''King'' titles relevant in some applications aside from being just an alias.

And did anyone else notice the use of white/silver/equally-as-light-colored-hairs for the characters in these various sagas (The Lays, Völsunga, Nibelungenlied, Eddas, etc.)? Even canon Sumanai and Bryn.
    Well Eric is an exception, but actually yeah these characters seem to frequently have white/silver hair in both canon and these fan sheets. Dunno why but it just seems really fitting.

Blog Entries
    Behind every great man is an even greater woman, yo.

Shit I totally just did that completely on accident.
    Strong fairhaired Norse warriors only, remove Finns.

Quote Originally Posted by Adlet View Post
    Why must you remind me that she will probably remain nothing more than a faraway voice in Eric's character lines? I don't know why, but between Medea/Semiramis/Tamamo I'd say I got a thing for witch-like female characters that had trouble with love in their lives. Anyways, sheet's good. Though Supporting Shamanism isn't something she should have. Eric has it because she's ''supporting'' him with her Shamanism from somewhere. Her skill would be just Shamanism so remove the ''supporting'' bit from the name. Also I'd say maybe a higher rank than what Eric has because I doubt she can utilize her full potential without being entirely present, but that's just me I guess. I really like the Mother of Kings skill by the way. Good way to make all the ''King'' titles relevant in some applications aside from being just an alias.
    I actually forgot they've got a Kerry/Iri thing going on with her being able to speak through him.
    I'll remove the Supporting part from Supporting Shamanism, but the point I was going for is she sees herself completely as an equal to Eric, so giving herself more benefits than what she gave him would be like spitting on his memory to her, if that makes sense.
    Plus since she has two parameter-lowering skills already she's already deceptively OP as it is.
    Last edited by Ail Don; January 14th, 2017 at 06:30 PM.