Page 348 of 858 FirstFirst ... 248298338343346347348349350353358398448848 ... LastLast
Results 6,941 to 6,960 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    Meleager 2.0

true name: meleager.
    class: saber.
    dislikes: disrespect, cold murder, cowerdness .
    Catalyst: the ashes of the log of fate.
    Armorment: sword.
    Sworn enemy: boars.

Parameters:
    strength: B+
    agility: B
    mana: C
    endurance: A
    luck: A+.

background: when saber was born the fates gave his mother a log of wood, and told that should that long be destroyed he would die, his mother decided to lock the log in able and hide it away, mleager had good child hood and grew to be a man of extreme morales and kind heartens, but his land was cursed by the the calydanion boar, he decided to gather many hunters and happened to hear about Atlanta genuinely interested he seemed her out and employed her help together the two were able to slay the boar, however complications arouse as to who should get the hide, and Meleager beleave do that Atalanta who been the one to get the first shot should be the one to get the hide, his brothers refusing to let a women claim victory, disrespected Atlanta and in a fit of rage he killed both of them, his mother hearing the news instantly threw the log into a fire which caused Meleager to die on the spot.

Personality: he is a kind and patient man who would never disrespect any buddy, but behind that de manor lies a rage like no other promoting him to have immediate blood lust upon disrespect of any kind, but usefully he quite understanding and will attempt to guide his master and make his master into a greater person then what they are currently. He does not rust anyone but himself to guard the log and will ether keep it on him more likely, or he would hide it him self.

Appearance:
    hight: 5"6.
    Wight: 200 pounds(muscle)
    apparel: traditional hunter apparel.
    eyes: blue.
    Hair: blond, long, and wavy.
    facial hair: none.
    Skin tone: light.

Class skills:
    magic resistance B.
    as the fates did bless him with great abilities they also blessed with resistance to magic, and it requires magic of A rank or higher to d age him with magic.

Ridding, A
    He can ride almost any animal or vehicle so long as it is not phantasmic.

personnel skills:

Luck of of the fates.
    Do to haveing been semi blessed by the fates he was born with not only super human strength but also has extreme levels of luck, however his luck decreases when fighting along female heroes do to his death.

Instincts B
    He can sense and repel most attacks instantly.

NPs.

The log of fate, A+.
    As long as this log is not damaged Meleager cannot be killed, however this is not say he's indestructible he can still be damaged, however fate will intervien and keep any of the wounds from killing him or from being delt a blow that would kill him. However should the log be destroyed he will die on the spot instantly.

The he sword of Meleager, C-B
    thsi sword is highly durable,should Meleager witness any disrespect his sword will send a strike which is the embodiment of Meleagers rage striking them down, however unless disrespect is witnessed his Np remains sealed.
    Last edited by venomking; July 31st, 2017 at 02:07 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Huh. That Meleager sheet is actually fairly good (definitely better then your original one), aside from the typos at least. The Skills actually fit and the original one even suits the Nasuverse naming trends pretty well (personally I would've called it Protection Of The Fates, but whatever). Instinct might be a little too high but the criteria for that Skill are very vaguely defined and I presume being a great hunter could qualify one for a high rank.

Moving on to critique: A++ seems a bit too high for Log Of Fate (just A or A+ should be enough), Riding seems a little too high for someone with no known feats of such that I can recall from his legends (unless I'm forgetting something) and, while this is a bit of a nitpick, your way of listing Personal Skills before Class ones feels kind of unnatural IMO.

Also, you seem to have confused the Calydonian Boar with the Erymanthian one, the former being the one Meleager actually killed while the latter is a completely unrelated giant monstrous boar Hercules captured in one of his Labors.

Blog Entries
    My next sheet is a Caster with a goddamn mini-supervolcano for a NP...

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Mini-supervolcano sounds redundant.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So a normal volcano then
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyFour34 View Post
    My next sheet is a Caster with a goddamn mini-supervolcano for a NP...
    That sounds silly......I like it!

As for myself, I'm in the process of writing that archetype where a Rider who's mount is a ship sorta thing. Should be done by tomorrow afternoon. O_Ob
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Laziness, thy form is me. EonADS's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Caster with a volcano NP"

Well that'll be a blast from the recent past.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Omida View Post
    True Name: William I The Bastard, Last Conqueror of England
    The Conqueror of England himself himself huh? I enjoyed reading this one a lot. The skills are simple but that's what makes that aspect effective as it suits his archetype and props on taking Daneel's suggestions on describing the plus modifiers as it brings it to life more. The First NP is nice as the most popular tale of Harold's death (especially in england) is the arrow to the eye so making him an Archer based around his enemies death is nice to see. With the Doomsday Book it's effects are really nice (and something I had planned for a potential Augustus sheet) with the leyline rerouting and re-specing good old Will here. For a backburner sheet in particular this stood out to me

But you didn't pick an anime profile FC, 0/10. Use a Fire Emblem Husbando

Just kidding, loved it all.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Omida's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The Conqueror of England himself himself huh? I enjoyed reading this one a lot. The skills are simple but that's what makes that aspect effective as it suits his archetype and props on taking Daneel's suggestions on describing the plus modifiers as it brings it to life more. The First NP is nice as the most popular tale of Harold's death (especially in england) is the arrow to the eye so making him an Archer based around his enemies death is nice to see. With the Doomsday Book it's effects are really nice (and something I had planned for a potential Augustus sheet) with the leyline rerouting and re-specing good old Will here. For a backburner sheet in particular this stood out to me

But you didn't pick an anime profile FC, 0/10. Use a Fire Emblem Husbando

Just kidding, loved it all.
    Thanks for the praise! I had William's sheet done for over a year, and the only edits were a couple of lines added to Doomsday that explained charge time and finally putting to words what Hastings actually did.

Now that gushing is done, I am asking this thread for opinion. I am making Abe no Seimei sheet and I am planning on giving him Onmyodo as primary NP. Is that acceptable, and if so, A or EX?

Blog Entries
    Now that gushing is done, I am asking this thread for opinion. I am making Abe no Seimei sheet and I am planning on giving him Onmyodo as primary NP. Is that acceptable, and if so, A or EX?
    Onmyodo strikes me as more of a Skill then an NP honestly. As for the rank, it depends what kind of effects you want to give it but since he was literally the originator of that magical art, an EX rank would probably be justifiable.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the praise! I had William's sheet done for over a year, and the only edits were a couple of lines added to Doomsday that explained charge time and finally putting to words what Hastings actually did.

Here is mine, feel free to use it for reference

Blog Entries
    Oh hey, I did one too. (Kindly ignore the ridiculously wanked second NP)

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Omida's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Onmyodo strikes me as more of a Skill then an NP honestly. As for the rank, it depends what kind of effects you want to give it but since he was literally the originator of that magical art, an EX rank would probably be justifiable.
    Thanks on fast reply!

Yeah, normally I would put it under skills and give it comfortable EX, but what I had in mind for it was a bit to broad for just a skill, so it gave me an idea of making it NP.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Oh hey, I did one too. (Kindly ignore the ridiculously wanked second NP)
    Thanks you two. Here is what I had in mind when I first came up with my version though:

Onmyōdō: EX
    Japanese school of thaumaturgy, ranging from Yin/Yang Methodology, Five Elements, Shikigami Creations and Divination to Ofuda and Alchemy. An eclectic blend that Caster was greatly gifted at from a young age and only continued improving his skill with. By the end of his life Caster accomplished legendary feats with nothing but Onmyōdō and revised it to become easier to learn. At this rank Caster can command all of its disciplines at the equivalent of a B-rank, with the exception of his favoured disciplines of Divination and Ofuda, which are at A-rank. Additionally, his mastery of Anti-Spiritual properties of his art means that all Servants with Magic Resistance targeted by his spells are treated as if it was ranked down by two full ranks.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I found the perfect Ruler material. And I'm laughing as I'm writing him down. The Jesus is strong with this saint.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    I found the perfect Ruler material. And I'm laughing as I'm writing him down. The Jesus is strong with this saint.
    I'm imaging the thinker laughing like a lunatic while writing the sheet
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Summer Events: Deepest Lore.
    These are my Servant and Master sheets I hope you enjoy reading them:
    Servant And Master Sheets

Armor

Hound of the Vatican...La Grande Contessa...Gregory’s Guard Dog.

Source: https://twitter.com/koame_6/status/888379396205105152
    Second Source: https://twitter.com/koame_6/status/875897009428865024
    Class: Archer
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    True Name: Matilda dei Canossa
    Origin: Historical, Post-Classical Italy

Parameters
    Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: C
    Mana: D
    Luck: B
    NP: C

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: (D)
    Magic Resistance grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.

Independent Action: (A)
    Independent Action is the ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master. At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract.
    Her father died when she was quite young, forcing her mother to remarry and Archer herself as well. A fairly rapid succession of deaths beginning with her stepfather, to her mother, and then to her husband; Archer realized how to operate as one constantly alone out of necessity, allowing her to remain in the World for an extended period. Of course, this aloofness crumbles in the face of anyone she recognizes as a representative of the church.

Personal Skills:
    Virago: (A)
    A virago is a term applied to women who have been known to transgress roles, taking on mannish attributes and qualities, and even engaging in war or other occupations usually reserved for men. It is a term with equal amounts complementary and insulting connotations. A virago to one person might be defined as “a domineering, violent, bad-tempered woman”, and another might consider the term to mean “an exemplary and heroic woman”. Neither definition is incorrect, and Archer exemplifies both definitions perfectly.
    In practice, the Skill takes the form of a composite; equal parts Nature of a Rebellious Spirit and Charisma. A pathfinding woman, one who denied overwhelming authority while wielding her own as a means to her desired ends.
    For being able to personally rebuke the Holy Roman Emperor, Archer is able to negate Charisma on the level of a world-renowned religious emperor. However, her own Charisma only rises to A when exhibited against a target with a Catholic history. Otherwise, it remains at C.

Protection of the Faith: (A)
    Protection of the Faith is a Skill possessed only by those who have sacrificed themselves for a religious view. Despite being a form of divine protection, it is not a blessing from a higher existence. It is only the absoluteness of one's body and soul, which is born from faith. But if it is too high, it causes abnormalities in the personality.
    During the 11th and 12th Centuries, conflict between the Papacy and the Holy Roman Empire was at an all time high. The status of the Pope being the dominant force which the Empire must submit to, or the Empire being the dominant force whose actions the Pope would be obligated to defend is something neither side could seem to decide on. Because of this, armed conflict against the Vatican was a matter of course, and Archer was caught quite literally in the middle of it. For 65 years, Tuscany and the other minor counties she controlled were the only things that were in the way of Henry IV’s conquest of the Vatican. Archer fought tooth and nail in the name of the Holy See’s protection, rebuking multiple advances from several Holy Roman Emperors. She even went so far as to destabilize anti-popes set up by Henry herself, ensuring the Pope’s supreme authority.
    At this rank, she turns into a complete madwoman when Catholicism appears to be threatened in her near vicinity. She holds back just enough to be a nice lady most of the time.

Golden Rule (Wealth & Beauty): (C-)

A wealth derived from multiple territories and the combined inheritances of multiple affluent families, Archer should have no reason to be troubled for money for the rest of her life. She even retains a stipend of the Vatican’s money in the form of being a “heavy ordnance” capable of being deployed by the Pope. However, her willingness to bequeath the entirety of her wealth to practical strangers is a little…
    Her beauty is that of one mistaken for a goddess, however because it is a literal goddess that she is often compared to, and a heathen one at that, she doesn’t quite believe it. Thus, her beauty is a scarred, rugged kind.

Noble Phantasm
    Frecce Lethe
    Unmindful Knight’s Oblivion Hailstorm
    (Anti-Unit, C)

Although a talented archer in her own right, Archer isn’t what you would call an especially gifted warrior personally, nor does she possess an iconic legendary bow with which to channel her power through. However, she makes up for this by applying specialized arrows to a comparatively simplistic weapon. A power she is able to access due to her presence in Dante’s Purgatorio, in which Matilda is the first woman Dante and his party meet upon reaching the
    Garden of Eden
    Earthly Paradise
    . She stands at the opposite bank of a small river, which she informs the party is the River Lethe, the “River of Oblivion” that runs adjacent to Elysium and near the Styx in Greek myth. She is assigned as guardian and ferryman tasked with helping the party cross the river once Beatrice arrives.
    By releasing the True Name, any arrow nocked to her bow may demonstrate the power of Frecce Lethe, the arrowhead becoming infused with the river’s tantalizingly sweet water. A target hit by an arrow must perform a Will check, failure will result in the last three seconds of the target’s memory being completely erased. A blisteringly useful tactic, especially against targets already in motion. While the time erased won’t be long enough to completely negate open hostilities, it will throw the target off guard long enough to plug them with even more arrows. Because Frecce Lethe is secondary magic being applied to a regular arrow, a high enough Magic Resistance is also capable of overcoming its effects.

Road to Canossa
    Hubris King’s Humiliation
    (Anti-Unit, C+)

A Noble Phantasm crystallizing Archer’s infamous castle, and the source of one of her many epithets. More so than the castle itself, Road to Canossa encapsulates the climax of the Investiture Controversy. Pope Gregory VII had excommunicated Henry IV, who immediately saw a loss in favor from his subjects. Desperate to be accepted back into the Church, he stormed over to Canossa (where Archer had been harboring the pontiff) and demanded to see him. Archer had answered the door, and promptly closed it on Henry’s face, forcing him to stand outside in the freezing cold for three days before finally acquiescing to Gregory’s insistence and let him inside. Today, “Going to Canossa” is still a relatively popular European saying meant to imply a begrudging, coerced penance.
    A responsibility of a knight to never accept tyranny, especially from one’s own leader. A Noble Phantasm that can affect the target by simply being in earshot, it’s a “highly effective older-sister nagging Noble Phantasm” activated by berating the target in Latin. Normally, it has a chance to seal Skills (unless the target possesses a debuff resistance Skill), but when applied to a “King” there’s a chance to cause physical, staggering damage, knocking the target to their knees. Even though the sealing effect has only one chance to work per usage, once she starts she might not stop.

History

Matilda of Canossa, or Matilda of Tuscany was a real badass bitch from the 11th Century who played an instrumental role in the Investiture Controversy and other such related defense of the Pope and the Vatican. Married to her stepdad’s son from a previous marriage after her father died and her mother remarried, it was rumored that Matilda had him killed because he was a mentally challenged hunchback, one who would stand in her way of being the best disciple of the Vatican apparently ever. She played a vital part as Gregory VII’s confidant, and is the only non-saint to be interred in the Vatican. In 1111, she was crowned Vice-Queen of Italy, which eventually lead to far-reaching Concordat of Worms.
    She also married a 17 year old when she was about 40, so her tastes are a little...borderline. She also qualifies for the Saber and Rider Class.

This took a lot longer to actually finish than I'd care to mention.
    Last edited by Express; August 1st, 2017 at 10:11 PM.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Rider

"Don't you worry ko'u haumāna. I may not be a spring chicken anymore, but my strength will still make our foes cry!"

True Name: King Kamehameha the First
    Title: "The Lonely One"
    Alternate Class: Lancer (If the Naha Stone is used as the Catalyst)
    Origin: Historical
    Region: Hawai'i (18th Century)
    Catalyst: A Lei that traditionally hangs around his statue's neck
    Armament: Short-sword
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Dislikes: Deceitfulness, Senseless violence
    Talents: Diplomacy, Marksmanship
    Natural Enemy: Kahekili II of Maui

Personality
    A wise King and a shrewd businessman, Kamehameha is full of tales he likes to tell to his Master, or "Student" as he likes to call them. He is pumped to test his strength against the other Servants, though his days as a young conqueror are behind him and he would prefer to duke it out in a wrestling match rather than wastefully fight to the death. He is a benevolent person and treats his Master well as a comrade in arms. But one would do well not to earn his ire, as his anger is fiercer than any wild beast. Involving innocents in combat is one of his biggest rage triggers and he wouldn't hesitate to hit his Master. Endlessly fasicnated by the wider world, Kamehameha's wish upon the Grail would be to travel and see the world outside of his little islands.

Parameters:
    STR: (A) END: (B) AGI: (C) MGI: (D) LCK: (C)

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance (C)
    A Skill that grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. Gains a slight boost in resistence when faced with Polynesian magecraft.

Riding (B)
    A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts. Gains a plus modifier when riding a mount that travels over water.

Personal Skills
    Affections of the Four Deities - (B)
    Kamehameha was made the "Guardian of Kūkāʻilimoku" the War God and one of the Four Deities of Hawai'i. A lifetime of worship to these deities has earned him the right to borrow some of their 'mana'. This manifests in a temporary boost in his MGI stat which is used in his Noble Phantasm. Kamehameha used to have this Skill at the highest Rank, but after letting Christians settle in Hawai'i in exchange for firearms and better sailing vessels he angered the Deities and suffered a Rank down.

Charisma - (A)
    A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. From birth, Kamehameha was believed to be the child of prophecy who would unite the islands into one great Kingdom. Having achieved that as the new King, Kamehameha is beloved by his people and commands the respect and loyalty of the vassals who were once his enemies.

Military Tactics - (B)
    Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm. Kamehameha utilised both traditional Hawaiian combat (hand to hand, spears and clubs) and the modern technologies (muskets and cannons) in his army in order to get and edge, both on land and at sea.

Noble Phantasm
    The Fair American - Bonds Beyond Language (A) [Anti-Army]

Kamehameha's personal warship, originally an American trade ship until an angry chief slaughtered it's crew for offending him. Kamehameha who was passing by rescued the ship and its sole survivor, Isaac Davis - who Kamehameha made his personal advisor and translator. Now as a Servant, the ship rises once again at its master's call, ready to strike at the enemy. Where does it land? Kamehameha uses the 'mana' gained from his "Affections of the Four Deities" Skill to make the ship soar into the air, after all the sky is just a bigger ocean. However, doing so puts a lot of strain on Kamehameha and he can't maintain its airborne mode for long periods of time. Nevertheless, once it is in position to strike, Kamehameha jumps aboard it and upon his command rains fire and metal down on his enemies. Only the fastest Servants can dodge the heavy canon fire and all others with need strong defences to withstand it. The attack can be focused on a single target or spread out to hit multiple foes. If the artillery isn't enough, then Kamehameha can use his last resort, bringing all of the ship's weight down on the target - crushing them.

Kamehameha
    Turtle Destruction Wave
    (N/A) [Anti - N/A]

At the behest of his young Master, Kamehameha cups his hands by his side, drawing all of his energy into them while chanting "Ka-me-ha-me-HA!" at the final syllable he thrusts his hands forward and all the energy is released...but nothing happens. This isn't a manga after all.

Lore
    As Hawaiian legend holds the birth of the young man Paiea (meaning "hard shelled crab") took place sometime during or after the night that Halley’s Comet shot across the sky, when many chiefs and high priests were warned of the birth of boy who would grow up to be the “slayer of chiefs” and ruler of the Islands. Raised by his uncle King Kalani'opu'u in secret, the young prince (now called Kamehameha) was tall, strong, and agile, well trained in the use of the island weapons; the javelin, the long and short spear, the shark tooth dagger, and war club, as well as in the arts of hand-to-hand combat. He was described as “[moving] in an aura of violence” in his younger years, certainly having fought against the warriors loyal to the Kings of Maui. The death of the King led to a civil war between the two princes. Kamehameha crushing his cousin's forces convinced him that he was the chosen one and he embarked on a series of conquests, slowly bringing all the islands under his control with the help of weapons and training of Americans and the British who profited from Hawaiian exports. Through a mixture of battles and peaceful negotiations, all of the islands eventually came under his control and he was named the one true King of all Hawai'i. However he couldn't rest as his mortality quickly approached and so he took steps to ensure the islands remained a united realm after his death. He unified the legal system. He used the products collected in taxes to promote trade with Europe and the United States. And then, nine short years after becoming King, Kamehameha passed away at approximately 83 years of age.
    Creator's Notes
    Yes, yes. I made a DBZ reference in the joke NP. I just couldn't resist! Anyway, been meaning to do a Hawaiian Servant forever since I'm so fascinated with its history. If the fact that I listed an Alternate Class and many references to his youth haven't tipped you off, I plan on making a Lancer version of Kamehameha based on his earlier warrior days. It mainly came about because I just couldn't decide on what Class I wanted to do with him, until I eventually decided on making the wise old king separate from his young spear wielding youth in two different sheets. Hmm...a jolly conqueror, I can see that Iskandar may have subconsciously influenced me on this sheet. I ended up doing something I don't normally do, making an original Skill for this sheet. Mainly because I feel that Skills these days are getting too personalised and person specific compared to how they started. But I managed to leave it general enough that any figure associated with Hawaiian mythology could use the "Affections of the Four Deities" Skill. Anyway, comments and criticisms are welcome as usual.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    That Matilda sheet is really good. Creative NPs (though the rubytext for some reason isn't centered properly with the text in the Lethe one) and her Virago Skill adds a lot of flavor as well.

Aside from that, her FC is Aliceteria from Re:Creators right? I'm sure I recognize that armor from somewhere...

I'll be honest I don't know how to rubytext, but yes it is Aliceteria. Thanks!

Dammit, I've been looking for a FC for Kamehameha for weeks. I never even thought of that Pokemon guy.

Good sheet, though.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made