Page 500 of 858 FirstFirst ... 400450490495498499500501502505510550600 ... LastLast
Results 9,981 to 10,000 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

  1. #9981
    鬼 Ogre-like You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    https://twitter.com/LickYouTie
    Posts
    33,985
    JP Friend Code
    101043939
    Blog Entries
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post

    Then you'd have to weigh that against how Heroic Spirits and Servants and the World work in the Nasuverse and all that jazz.
    That's true
    Look at Durandal and Durandiana for instance.
    While properties do carry over from descendant to prototype, the sword of goliath will not necessarily be more or equally divine than the caimh solias. Even with that relation it would probably only receive very mild "bonuses" so to speak.
    Another example is Boudicca's sword.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ticeexcenny
    In my opinion you are not right. I am assured. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

  2. #9982
    死徒 Dead Apostle Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    The H/eart/h of Europe
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    853
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    http://www.biblestudy.org/theplainer...f-goliath.html

    It may be unreliable, but I think it's consistent as the other Treasures have Biblical equivalents as well (Lia Fáil = Jacob's Stone of Destiny, Dagda's Cauldron = Holy Grail).


    PS: Please don't kill me if I'm wrong and this is total bs
    Well i have heard before that David took Goliaths Sword and Spear but in my Version have they lost their primarily /originally powers because they were subjected a spiritual puriffication to use them after David took them because the Philistinian weapons were before the Progress cursed by Goliaths hatred and the Philistinian curse.

    One Question how is my Avengers Motive and personality wise in comparison with the other Avengers here?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; March 29th, 2018 at 07:02 PM.
    When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...





  3. #9983
    Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Space of Imaginary Social Life
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,458
    US Friend Code
    878,709,144
    Blog Entries
    3
    Well, it seems that the site was actually talking with their ass, because I'm checking their supposed source and they don't mention anyting about Goliath's weapons being Gae Assail and Claiomh Solais' prototypes. Now I feel like an idiot and have another reason to increase my social awkwardness

  4. #9984
    The showtime RoydGolden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    In a Dungeon
    Age
    52
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,875
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Well, it seems that the site was actually talking with their ass, because I'm checking their supposed source and they don't mention anyting about Goliath's weapons being Gae Assail and Claiomh Solais' prototypes. Now I feel like an idiot and have another reason to increase my social awkwardness
    Even if it isn't directly referenced, the fact that there is a legend of the weapons being brought over and that Lugh's spear was said to have been made in a foreign land makes the connection fairly plausible IMO. It's not like Nasu doesn't take similar artistic leaps now and again.

    ...Of course, the real reason I'm so keen on justifying this is because I just added a prototype of Lugh's spear (Brionac rather then Gae Assail, though) as a Lancer-only NP to Goliath. Hope I don't regret it!

  5. #9985
    死徒 Dead Apostle Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    The H/eart/h of Europe
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    853
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Well, it seems that the site was actually talking with their ass, because I'm checking their supposed source and they don't mention anyting about Goliath's weapons being Gae Assail and Claiomh Solais' prototypes. Now I feel like an idiot and have another reason to increase my social awkwardness
    Relax King of Padoru its not your fault that you havnt seen that your sources wasnt cogently .What do you say to my Explanation about them ?
    When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...





  6. #9986
    Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Space of Imaginary Social Life
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,458
    US Friend Code
    878,709,144
    Blog Entries
    3
    I thought it was quite plausible and acceptable by Nasu's standards as well, although it's a letdown not to find a direct mention.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Relax King of Padoru its not your fault that you havnt seen that your sources wasnt cogently .What do you say to my Explanation about them ?
    Don't mind me, I'm a bit of a drama queen

  7. #9987
    死徒 Dead Apostle Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    The H/eart/h of Europe
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    853
    Blog Entries
    3
    King of Padoru because you said that my Goliaths demise has 90% similarity with the from Karna ,in my oppinion it is a typical fate of a Hero.

    at all :How do you find him in this state ?
    When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...





  8. #9988
    Dead Apostle Eater Historia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Even if it isn't directly referenced, the fact that there is a legend of the weapons being brought over and that Lugh's spear was said to have been made in a foreign land makes the connection fairly plausible IMO. It's not like Nasu doesn't take similar artistic leaps now and again.
    Lugh's spear is Brionac in the Nasuverse.

    There is no Gae Assail as far as I'm aware. Though I myself did spin it as being the true identity of Celtchair's spear, a holy spear turned demonic weapon.

  9. #9989
    The showtime RoydGolden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    In a Dungeon
    Age
    52
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,875
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    Lugh's spear is Brionac in the Nasuverse.

    There is no Gae Assail as far as I'm aware. Though I myself did spin it as being the true identity of Celtchair's spear, a holy spear turned demonic weapon.
    Yes, Brionac (which was nameless in the original myths) is the spear that was said to be made in a foreign land and the one I made Goliath's spear a precursor of.

    Lugh owned more then one spear though, so Gae Assail could still exist in the Nasuverse.

    - - - Updated - - -

    In other news, we've just hit 500 pages on the standard format. Might be time for another update to ye olde OP...

  10. #9990
    Dead Apostle Eater Historia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Lugh owned more then one spear though, so Gae Assail could still exist in the Nasuverse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    Lugh's spear is Brionac in the Nasuverse.
    Dunno, seems to me he only owned one spear.

  11. #9991
    The showtime RoydGolden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    In a Dungeon
    Age
    52
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,875
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    Dunno, seems to me he only owned one spear.
    As I understand it, in the myths Lugh had at least three spears. A nameless one (that got adapted into Brionac), Gae Assail and
    Slaughterer
    Areadbhair
    . Just because the rest aren't referenced in the Nasuverse yet doesn't mean they don't exist.

  12. #9992
    Dead Apostle Eater Historia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    As I understand it, in the myths Lugh had at least three spears. A nameless one (that got adapted into Brionac), Gae Assail and
    Slaughterer
    Areadbhair
    . Just because the rest aren't referenced in the Nasuverse yet doesn't mean they don't exist.
    Lugh's spear is Lugh's Spear. Lugh's Spear is named Brionac.

    Because Japanese RPG.

  13. #9993
    死徒 Dead Apostle Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    The H/eart/h of Europe
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    853
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    Lugh's spear is Lugh's Spear. Lugh's Spear is named Brionac.

    Because Japanese RPG.
    one Question was there so far a mention from Surtalogi ?

    and how do you find my Goliath Version?
    When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...





  14. #9994
    The showtime RoydGolden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    In a Dungeon
    Age
    52
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,875
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    one Question was there so far a mention from Surtalogi ?
    Surtalogi is the fire of Surt in Norse Mythology, right? I'm pretty sure it's never been mentioned in canon, if that's what you're asking.

  15. #9995
    Dead Apostle Eater Historia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    one Question was there so far a mention from Surtalogi ?

    and how do you find my Goliath Version?
    No.

    It's bad. The only thing I do like about it, is your brief descriptions. The fewer words the better, I say.

  16. #9996
    死徒 Dead Apostle zikari8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    724
    Blog Entries
    1
    Servant Caster


    Class:
    Caster
    Alias: Scar Red
    Region: Japan
    Height/Weight: 165 cm/52 kg
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Gender: Female
    Natural Enemy: Aozaki Aoko

    Parameters:
    STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: A
    MGI: A+
    LCK: D
    NP: E

    Identity:
    A psuedo-servant formed by mingling the spirits of two individuals, Aozaki Touko and Kashin Koji. Rather than simply using the human as a vessel, it is an equal fusion of their abilities, akin to fusion rather than possession.

    Kashin Koji is a sorcerer from the late Muromachi period. He is the one who created the karauki kunoichi, Katou Danzou, with the help of Fuma Kotarou. However, he is not a practitioner of ninjutsu, but rather yojutsu. In that sense, he is a genuine magus and one powerful enough that he neared True Magic in life. With his powerful magecraft, he was able to easily deceive and defraud many powerful officials in his era.

    Despite his abilities, Kashin Koji’s legends are hardly well-known; in comparison, his creation, Katou Danzou, is much more popular. Lacking the proper fame and recognition to become a Heroic Spirit, Koji is only able to become a Servant by joining strengths with another person. Naturally, the ideal candidate was another puppet-master, the talented Aozaki Touko.

    The resulting servant, Caster, is the ultimate fusion of eastern and western magecraft. To begin with, the two had similar personalities, so the resulting character isn’t too different from what you’d expect.

    Abilities
    Class Skills:
    Item Construction A+
    The ability to manufacture magical items

    It could be said that item construction is Caster’s true talent. She is able to create all sorts of magical items, from simple gadgets to weapons of mass destruction. Her specialty is, of course, puppets. The puppets she creates are at a level far beyond anything a modern magus could even imagine.

    Territory Creation B
    The ability to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.

    At this rank, creation of a workshop is possible. Territory creation isn’t a specialty of Caster but it isn’t a weakness either.

    Personal Skills:
    Yojutsu A
    Mastery of traditional yojutsu magecraft

    Although often mistaken for a ninja, Caster is a trained master of yojutsu, one of the best in the Muromachi period. Her mystical techniques include the art of invisibility, flight, transformation, channeling, breathing fire, walking on water, creating shadow clones, and more. At his level of mastery, it is even possible to replicate the long-distance Shukuchi technique through magecraft rather than martial arts mastery. Although there is a wide range of abilities at Caster’s disposal, they’re typically not suited for direct combat.

    Synthetic Limbs (Doll) A++
    A skill that denotes one’s flesh being a man-made mechanism. Bonus modifiers are added to action checks related to combat and success checks.

    The mark of a true puppet master, possessing a synthetic body oneself. Naturally, Caster’s body is already that of a mechanical doll, but her skill is such that she is indistinguishable from a human. If needed, Caster’s body can be additionally modified as she pleases, with her Item Construction skill.

    Primordial Rune –
    Possession and knowledge of ancient runes

    Caster possesses three primordial rune replicas with the power of the Age of Gods. In addition, she is skilled in regular runic magic.

    Mystic Eyes EX
    Possession of Mystic Eyes, capable of imparting magical effects upon a subject and interfering with the outside world

    Caster naturally possesses Mystic Eyes of Enchantment. However, she has created another set to reflect of each other, such that she has an essentially infinite number of mystic eyes of enchantment which indefinitely bind the opponent. In addition, she is an expert regarding mystic eyes.

    Noble Phantasm:
    Karakuri Mahou – God’s Right
    Rank: E
    Type: Anti-unit

    The final transfusion of western and eastern doll-making in order to perform the impossible.

    A noble phantasm that could be considered the pinnacle of automaton thanks to the individual talents of Caster’s two halves. It is said that it is impossible for magecraft to create an automaton with the spark of humanity. However, Aozaki Touko is able to create a body identical to her own. Granted, while she was able to replicate the body, it is unlikely that she could do the same with the soul. Fused with Kashin Koji, however, that changes.

    Kashin Koji created Katou Danzou, a puppet with a soul. The fact that Danzou was able to become a Heroic Spirit is proof enough of Koji’s ability to give objects a soul. His legends involve such feats as reanimating the dead or bringing inanimate objects to life. It is a fact that he possessed the power to create souls.

    Thus, by combining the two's separate talents, Caster is able to artificially produce human life through magecraft.


  17. #9997
    Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Space of Imaginary Social Life
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,458
    US Friend Code
    878,709,144
    Blog Entries
    3
    Nice sheet. Can she use the Æther Clumps Touko used to kill Cornelius?

  18. #9998
    Dead Apostle Eater Historia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    5
    =SABER=



    Artist: Fate/empire of dirt

    Possible Alternate Classes: Ruler
    True Name: Jeanne d'Arc - The Blood Rose Maid
    Gender: Female
    Height/Weight: 159 cm / 44 kg
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Place of Origin: France (Historical Fact)

    Darkness Comes to Us All by Shiro Sagisu (Berserk, Golden Age III: Descent Original Soundtrack)

    =Parameters=

    Strength: B+
    Endurance: C
    Agility: A
    Mana: B
    Luck: B
    NP: A

    =Class Skills=

    - Riding (D):
    can use mounts, but, only if properly trained or well-oiled.

    Saber’s first time on a horse went surprisingly well for a simple peasant without any prior background in riding. This hidden talent only continued to grow the more she took up the reins.

    Rank increased to B the more time spent on the same mount.

    - Magic Resistance (C):
    cancels spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

    As this is an aspect of the saint deep in the throes of death and battle, not even divine favor may guarantee her safety. Though, there are always other ways to defend against magic.

    =Personal Skills=

    - Charisma (A+):
    the innate ability to lead an army. At this rank, it is a spell or curse in itself.

    From her very presence alone, Saber was able to keep her country’s forces from wavering. Even passing mention of her name was enough to invoke a strong sense of fervor and passion—both for her allies and enemies alike. As a consequence, if her true name is revealed, there is the heightened chance of attracting other Servants to her location at all times, making every step a perilous venture.

    - Revelation (A):
    a skill equivalent to 「Instinct」, it is a sixth sense accommodating all matters related to the achievement of a goal.

    Saber knew of and could predict events before they were revealed or even happened.

    - Battle Continuation (C):
    the ability to fight while suffering from life-threatening injuries.

    When leading assaults and sieges, Saber incurred a number of injuries both minor and major with a few even fatal. Whether by divine intervention or pure guts, she immediately stepped back into the fray, continuing the battle and driving her enemies from the field.

    =Noble Phantasms=

    - The Sword From Heaven (B, Anti-Unit [self]):
    the sword found buried behind the altar at the church of St. Catherine, bearing five miracles.

    Due to the mystery surrounding its true name and origin, the true functions of this sword are sealed. Its blade is also broken in half, making it less efficient as a weapon of war. Despite this, it is still a symbol of power splendidly made by an existence greater than man, and still holds certain traits such as being indestructible and never losing its sharpness even when the possessor’s magical energy is depleted.

    Furthermore, due to coming into the hands of Saber, when her magical energy is channeled through it, a faint, but soothing, light, emanates from the blade and she is capable of passively healing those around her of up to six at once as long as they are within a close proximity. Depending upon her level of magical energy, Saber can overload this ability to heal more than six across a greater distance at a faster rate.

    Of the five miracles, two of them are recent engravings simply for appearance’s sake. All five adorn the blade as crosses.

    On the off-chance the mystery of its true name and origin is unearthed, the sword becomes Durandal, the peerless sword, once more.

    - Durandal (A, Anti-Army):
    the peerless sword

    - Jhesus Maria (A+, Anti-Unit [self]):
    a ring from a worried, doting father.

    Given to Saber as a present before she set out, while this ring has no special properties on its own, in being crafted in a parent’s love for their child and touched by angels, it is able to keep the holder safe from both physical and magical harm. If worn, a bonus feature is gained and the wearer is able to briefly see, communicate, and interact with Divine Spirits and those people and places outside of time and space excluding the Throne itself.

    In darker truth, contained in this heavenly ring is a strange spirit, which grants various skills to the wearer at their lowest rank if his or her heart is good. Most notably, these include: 「Protection of the Faith」, 「Protection from Arrows」, and 「Magical Energy Burst」. If his or her heart is evil, they are lost. In Saber’s case, due to being constantly surrounded by agony and torment, hers is a questionable alignment. Within her heart is a constant battle between good and evil, and the outcome is never honestly clear.

    =Bio=

    Born and raised as Jehanette in a small French village and referred to as Jeanne outside of it, Jeanne d’Arc is the tragic heroine who secured her country’s victory in the Hundreds’ Years War. Revered as The Maid by the people of France and loathed as The Witch by the people of England, she was burned at the stake under fabricated pretenses. Though, at the end, even when the flames peeled the flesh from her bones, her faith never wavered.

    But, this is not that same person.

    Here is a girl who, at nineteen years old and in the closing months of her journey, drenched in the blood of both sides, having witnessed the horrors of battle up close and personal, tended to those damned and dying men upon the field, held her devotion in ransom. When those around her, who needed her the most, wavered.

    This is the tragic heroine who, in all her self-doubt, wallowed in the sickness left on the path granted to her by God. A path littered with bleeding wounds and broken bodies, of carrion and corpses and the grim reality that nothing is ever earned, but, taken.

    She is the Catholic Saint who cast aside her faith for the faithless, and listened not only to her angels, but, her demons, too.

    She is Jehanette, the peasant girl who selfishly wanted to be a hero, rather than Jeanne, the holy woman who selflessly saved the World.

    In terms of personality, while her natural self would be coolly resentful in the face of evil, her Servant self is unnaturally cruel while parading on the side of good.
    Last edited by Historia; November 14th, 2018 at 12:22 AM.

  19. #9999

  20. #10000
    死徒 Dead Apostle Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    The H/eart/h of Europe
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    853
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Surtalogi is the fire of Surt in Norse Mythology, right? I'm pretty sure it's never been mentioned in canon, if that's what you're asking.
    Thanks ! indirect Royd Surtalogi is the Sword of Surt that started the Ragnarök ,due to this acpect it woulkd be a Anti World Hougu.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Is this a Lostbelt Jeanne?
    just to be sure :Lostbelts are parts of the history that wasnt add to the human history,right?
    When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...





Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •