Page 694 of 858 FirstFirst ... 194594644684689692693694695696699704744794 ... LastLast
Results 13,861 to 13,880 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    "A limit, Master? To Ortus Genesis?"

"That's a difficult question. In the animal world there is no such thing as a perfect life form. Adaptations all require trade-offs. Specializing in digesting meat, for example, lessens the efficiency of eating vegetables. Flight necessitates thinner, more fragile bones, and higher intelligence requires a larger cranium, more nutrients to fuel the brain, and difficult births. Ortus Genesis negates most of these negatives, perhaps because when I was alive and the theory was still young, evolution was viewed as an ascension to a peak rather than its true form: a meandering path to nowhere."

"So there must certainly be a limit. However, I myself have never encountered it, even in the rare occasions where my finches grew powerful enough to threaten the Earth itself. Wanting to know how far you can go... I suppose that's not a bad wish, either."
    "But perhaps, if we human really are the Prime Ones of Earth; then this thing that we acquired through evolution--sentience, might be ultimate trait of evolution."

- - - Updated - - -

Wait this is not the RP thread

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    With "how x react to y", may as well be!

Blog Entries
    If Tesla, Marie Curie, Darwin, Einstein, Freud, a certain babylonian first chemist and Churchill form thiet own Chaldea, but with scientist, this is what it would look like. 100% will be canon in FGO part 5.

Last edited by 34; November 12th, 2018 at 11:43 AM. Reason: broken link lol

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    who is the Babylonian chemist person?

Blog Entries

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Pretty sure it's Tapputi-Belatekallim

- - - Updated - - -

Azrail'd

Blog Entries
    Feel free to make a sheet of her or something

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Thanks.

Wow, she only has like a paragraph.
    Which mean perfect for Servant making!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Caster of the Shining Future

Class
    : Caster
    True Name: Charles Robert Darwin
    Alignment: Lawful Good

Parameters:
    Strength - E Endurance - C Agility - C
    Mana - B Luck - B Noble Phantasm - A

Skills
    Class Skills

Territory Creation - C
    The ability to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. At this rank, it is possible to establish a Hatchery in which one’s labors bear fruit faster.

Item Creation - X
    The ability to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. In Caster’s case, it has been sealed by his Noble Phantasm as compensation.

Personal Skills

Observer - B
    The capacity to watch over others. Diverging from certain skills that allow insight into the opponent or items, it encompases the ability to “identify from reason” the parameters of those Caster encounters. Limited in effect only to that which contains utility, and cannot grasp forms that stray from reason and sanity.

Moratorium - B
    The rare ability to halt the progression from cause to effect. In Caster’s case it’s symbolic of the length of time he resisted his own overwhelming talent and destiny. Here it is sublimated into an ESP-like talent rather than any accomplishment born from magecraft. Magical energy can be spent to delay the impact of an event until a later time, allowing for input buffering of arias and chants that surpasses even divine speed.

Magecraft - C
    A skill symbolizing knowledge of thaumaturgy. This rank is barely enough to qualify Caster as “someone who might be considered a magus”. While Caster’s practical skill is low, his knowledge of theory is respectable, to the point where the mages of the Zoology department declared him a heretic.

Noble Phantasm
    Noble Phantasms:

Ortus Genesis: Flight of the Finches
    Type: Familiar

A nondescript, docile bird familiar that manifests at Caster’s side from the moment of his summoning. Apart from the standard familiar traits, this bird possesses only two abilities: to rapidly propagate upon receiving magical energy, and in that moment to undergo a minor random change in its traits or parameters.

The efficiency of Ortus Genesis is high, so massive flocks may be created with a modest input. They obey Caster without question and can function at great ranges as scouts or messengers. Still, one might be forgiven for thinking this Noble Phantasm worthless in combat.

However, the true value (and weakness) of Ortus Genesis lies in its limitless potential: the birds’ ability to undergo change is cumulative, and each new incarnation retains the traits of the the one that birthed it, with yet another minor modification added on. Traits such as “divine resistance”, “fate interference”, and “ferocity” may eventually develop if the population if properly selected for, allowing for accelerated breeding programs that design successive generations based on the effectiveness of those that came before. It would take time, days if not weeks of non-stop culling, but eventually these humble finches might stand on the level of dragonkind. In such a case, few heroes would be capable of holding back hundreds of specialized Divine Beast-level threats.

Caster prefers to send out his birds against enemy heroes and let the results speak for themselves. There is no decision to be made on his part; only the fittest will survive to carry their hopes towards the future. That said, if none survive against an overwhelming foe, he will have to start again anew. Additionally, enemy trickery may encourage the propagation of negative traits, reducing this Noble Phantasm’s efficiency.

Such is the danger of allowing fate to select for you.

Description
    “I didn’t want to publish it,” Caster says to you as he stares out the window, watching a pair of bright birds courting each other. “I had thought to myself that speaking those words would surely destroy something precious. My faith, or perhaps, the thought that the nobility of the human soul was something that had been inherited from a higher plane.”

You know all about Caster, of course. Charles Darwin, the father of evolution, is a household name to this day, with no introduction needed when his work is taught in schools across the country. In short, it’s no surprise that he became a Heroic Spirit. But still… the man standing before you doesn’t much seem like a revolutionary scientist.

He smiles, and you understand that he’s laughing at himself.

“The world has no patience for weak resolve. One man alone could never push back the tides of time. To think otherwise was… pure foolishness.”

The pale young man does not much resemble the photographs you’ve seen. He isn’t as squat, nor as stern, and has a full head of hair. It’s as if the iconic image of him in old age has been taken and made nobler. Only his eyes, gazing sadly through the world, are unchanged.

He notices that you’re staring, and chuckles. “Excuse an old man his ruminations, Master. Rest assured that I’ll fight by your side to my utmost. To truly live, one must never hesitate. Live, and seek your wish unerringly. Live, and entrust your will to this world. We cannot turn back the currents, but we can sail them.”

Caster grips your shoulder. His strong hand is callused and warm. You realize that he’s shaking. Fear is proof of a desire to live. He must certainly have a wish.

“Evolution has given us the greatest trait of all: the ability to select for ourselves the future we wish for, surpassing the nature that birthed us. Isn’t that what this Grail War is all about?”
    Well done
    Bloble ! i think you have emphazed Darwins persona really good as Enthusiastic zoologist im happy to see him it. Also have you used his Evolution and the with him most associated animal the Darwin or Galapagos Finches as his Noblephantasm ,but one Question , what are his Magecraft capabilities and more important what mmakes hiis thaumaturgic Knowledge heretic/does he know ??
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; November 12th, 2018 at 06:12 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

The Martyr King, Artoria Pendragon

Previously posted Here, where you can find out how I think this servant would work in FGO.

Class: Shielder

Alternate Classes: Saber, Lancer, Rider, Caster, Assassin

True Name: Artoria Pendragon

Armament: Shield, Sword

DescriptionUnlike most versions Artoria, which are blue and silver in coloration, this version is gold an orange, being reminiscent of the setting sun. Her golden armor looks, and is, rather heavy, giving her either a regal, or menacing appearance, depending on who you ask. Looking older than Saber Artoria, but less endowed than Lancer Artoria, she’s basically what would happen if nature took its course, rather than being halted or advanced with magic. Beyond this, she’s as you would expect of Artoria, any addition details I’ll leave to your imagination.

Bio A Heroic Spirit of a “different possibility” from the normal Artoria, her life and legend was mostly the same, until the destruction of Caliburn. After the blade broke Artoria was offered Excalibur by the Lady of the Lake, she accepted as a courtesy, but decided to use her Holy shield, and a different blade, made to accompany it, as her weapon of choice, stating that a king must protect their people.

To better use the shields magic power, Merlin gathered the remains of Caliburn and had it re-forged into a new blade her named Caledvwlch, which was magically linked to it. With her sword and shield Artoria won many a battle, and gained fame and glory, she was particularly famed for putting the lives of her knights and her people before her own. Using her shield to protect them in battle, she often toted that if she fell in battle, she was unworthy to be king. It is this that lead to this version of Artoria being known as “The Martyr King.”

Artoria had taken to wearing heavy armor, to provide even greater protection for herself and others. Unfortunately, the armor which concealed her face and body, made Artoria’s people uneasy, not helped by her seemingly cold demeanor. Many of her subjects, and even some of her knights, began to believe that their king was devoid of emotion, and humanity.

In truth, Artoria was compassionate and even motherly, but believing a king must be impartial, she rarely showed this side of her. Time passed, and like with most Artoria’s, Mordred was born, and eventually overthrew the kingdom. Before the battle of Camlann, Morgan Le Fay replaced Artoria’s shield with a fake, to increase her “son’s” chances at victory, but as always, Mordred dealt his final blow, only to be killed by Artoria. Bedivere recovered Artoria, and eventually returned Excalibur to the Lady of the Lake, allowing the Martyr King to die peacefully.

Parameters

Strength: A+

Endurance: EX

Agility: E

Mana: C

Luck: C

NP: EX

Class SkillsMagic Resistance A: Inheriting the dragons’ blood, the same as all her other versions, making her capable of neutralizing magic of A rank and less.

Riding D: While Shielder is an exceptional rider, but her heavy armor has left her unable to ride as effectively. Demarking her when summoned

Self-field Defense B+: As a Shielder protects her allies, allowing them to take less damage as a result.

Personal SkillsInstinct B: Shielder’s instincts, while impressive, were had slowly dulled from a lake of need, due to her armor and shields protection.

Mana Burst EX: A skill allowing Shielder to increase her performance by imbuing their weapons and body with magical energy and expelling it. To make up for her lake of speed and agility Shielder has mastered this skill. Specifically she uses it to temporally increase said aspect to keep up with opponents, or to add energy to her sword, for or as a substitute of her NP.

Charisma C: While an inspiring leader, Shielders cold demeanor leaves many put off and less whiling to follow her.

Noble PhantasmsWynebgwrthucher: The Face of Evening A++

A holy shield which protects its user, even when not in use. When Artoria uses the shield to protect herself, the force used against it is absorbed as magical power. The same is true for any damage Artoria takes, healing the wound, though the damage remains. At Artoria’s discretion, she may release the energy as a powerful blunt force attack, or to extend its protection over a far larger area.

Caledvwlch: The Cleaving Blade A++

A companion to Wynebgwrthucher, the blade can not only release the energy the shield stores but add to it without the need of taking damage by channeling prana into it. In addition, Artoria can control how much energy Caledvwlch releases, limiting it to just the prana she adds, or using all the shields stored mana. Caledvwlch is also more precise able to take the form of a piercing or slashing attack, rather than blunt force.

Authors Notes To those wondering “Why make a Shielder Artoria?” it was mostly because I learned about her inspirations shield. Speaking of, here I learned that one mistranslation of the shields name is “Face of Evening” hence it being part of the noble phantasms name. My explanation for the name is that the shield (and her armor and sword so they match) were infamously known for their golden color, being compared to “the Face of Evening.” The shields ability to absorb damage came from here as well, specifically the interpretation of the shields translated name being “Pain Opposer.”

Next some of you are probably wondering where Caledvwlch came from. Here I learned the name and basically went, it’d be good if Artoria had a sword. Yes, I could’ve had her use Excalibur, and I even had her accept it, but I wanted this version of Artoria to be one that developed naturally, if I gave her Excalibur, she would’ve had her growth surprised, and with her spear Rhongomynyad, she would have developed far greater than on her own.

With reluctance I removed Motherly as a skill.

Interaction with other servantsArtoria Pendragon (Lily): "Y...Your so young. How could you be a king?"
    Other versions of Artoria Pendragon: "I see, it seems no matter what we do, our kingdom falls. Some how, this brings me comfort."
    Knights of the Round: "To those who remained loyal, I thank you, I didn't deserve it. And those whom didn't, I forgive you. It was my lake of humanity that lead you to that choice, so you've no reason to feel guilt."
    Mordred: "My son, I'm sorry for rejecting you."
    Merlin: "Calm yourself."
    Gilgamesh/Ozymandias: "Calm yourselves."

I would very much like to here what ever questions, comments, etc. anyone might have.
    Last edited by DracoFay; November 14th, 2018 at 06:59 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Shielder!Arturia: Kind of hard to comment on this one lore-wise since the details that set her apart from canon Arturia are almost entirely fictionalized. I'd criticize the shield being an uber-powerful NP given how incredibly obscure it is in legend, but TM did basically the same thing with Rhongomyniad so I guess I can't really complain. Still, having it as EX-rank seems a bit much, given both her canon sword and spear are "only" A++ ranked.

Speaking of rankings, Mana Burst at rank EX is obscenely high. Especially since you don't even describe what Arturia can do with it that her Saber version couldn't, so it just seems like you slapped a higher rank on for the sake of it. Motherly also seems like more of a character trait than anything that should really qualify as a Skill (this is also an issue with your Mary Seacole sheet). Even if it was a Skill, the only Servants that should have it are those for whom being a mother is an incredibly important of their legend (like the Christian Mary), which Arturia very much isn't since you even noted her motherly traits were barely known to those around her.

Dragon Queen Artoria Pendragon

Previously posted Here, where you can find out how I think this servant would work in FGO

Class: Caster

Alternate Classes: Saber, Lancer, Rider, Shielder, Assassin

True Name: Artoria Pendragon

Armament: Sword, Staff

AppearanceHer attire is revealing consisting of two veils draping down from her either side of her hips, and two more connected to her wrists, by bracelets, and shoulders, with a body suit covering her torso. Hands and feat clawed and covered with red scales, a dragon tail and wings growing out of her back, and dragon horns on her head. She also has a very large bust.

Spoiler warning

BioA Heroic Spirit of a “different possibility” from the normal Artoria, her life and legend was mostly the same, until the destruction of Caliburn. After this she was approached by the Lady of the Lake, and offered the sword Excalibur, but she was also approached by Merlin. In an uncommon act of, direct, interference Merlin offered to teach Artoria mage craft.

While initially reluctant, due to Merlin’s mischievous and flirtatious nature, she eventually decided to accept the offer. Before leaving, the Lady of the Lake gifted Artoria with a blue gem, giving her command over water.

As Merlin trained Artoria, she showed a preference towards, what he would name “False Life” magic. A form of projection magic that created duplicates of living beings, from small animals, to even the people Artoria knew in life.

As she learned magic, some of the humanity Artoria threw away to become the perfect king, began to return. She began to enjoy life more and opened up, eventually revealing to her people and knights, her true gender. Few cared, and the majority merely restated their loyalty to their Queen. Bedivere and Lancelot by giving her the spoils of heroic quests they each went on.

Among the spoils were an amber gem, with the odd power to increase the effectiveness and strength of any object created through magic, proving useful for her False Life magic. And a white stone, with only the power to gather magical energy more efficiently and increase the effectiveness of other magics.

As her magical power began to grow, so did the power of the red dragon’s blood within her, resulting in beginning to gain draconic traits. Her hands and feet became red scaled claws, her back grew wings, and a tail and horns grew atop her head. Many began to fear their queen, knowing this, she sought out and killed another dragon, to state that despite her appearance, she is in fact human, and shall serve her people as such.

She drained the dragon’s power into a red gem, giving her control of fire, and from then on was known as Dragon Queen Artoria Pendragon. She would latter use all the magic gems she had been gifted to craft her staff, Parth-Ddraig. In addition, she had Caliburn re-forged to Caledvwlch, a blade which can channel her magic.

This Artoria’s more human manner of ruling her kingdom lead her to rule for far longer and conquering far more than most of her other forms. While she never made head way towards Rome, she did make her way to Africa, leaning even more magics, and specifically healing techniques. Unfortunately, like with most of her other “if’s” it did not last forever.

Before her magical power had grown so strong, Morgan Le Fay charmed Artoria, and eventually gave birth to Mordred. As always Mordred learns his father to be Artoria, questioning it for obvious reasons, but latter accepts it to be true, because he knows her mother. He confronts Artoria about this matter, accepting it to be true for the same reason, but like with all other versions of this event, Artoria does not recognize Mordred as her son. This event is made all the worse, as Artoria jokingly states that the people would never believe it to be true.

Mordred resented this, but accepted this explanation, for the time being. Eventually it became too, much to bear and he confronted Artoria about the subject again, only for resentment to turn into hatred. Artoria explained that the people would never accept a bastard son, especially one who’s mother was Morgan. At that moment Mordred’s hatred for Queen Artoria exceeded that of any of his other version’s hatred for their king.

Mordred left the knights of the round table, and secretly began to create a rebel force to take the kingdom. Taking in men whom resented the queen for one reason or another, and even stealing away a few knights. Eventually the Battle of Camlann came, and the kingdom fell.

As the battle raged Artoria fought with all her might, but unfortunately, Morgan Le Fay fought as well. Blow for blow the two mages matched each other, but it was Mordred whom ended it. The two mages came to the ground, and Mordred stabbing through Morgan, and into Artoria with a blade, dripping with a special poison made to kill dragons.

Bedivere was the one to land the final blow on Mordred, before taking Artoria away from the slowly dying battle. Like Excalibur, Artoria’s staff kept her alive, but couldn’t heal her wounds. Artoria’s body was raked with pain, from the poison, and begged Bedivere to let her die, telling him to give her staff to the Lady of the Lake.

Rather than doing this Bedivere search for was to heal his queens’ wounds. First, he returned with bandages for her wound, but the poison remained. Second, he returned with an antidote to the poison, unfortunately it had already taken its tole on her. Finally, on his third trip, he did as was asked of him, and returned Artoria’s staff to the Lady of the Lake, allowing the Dragon Queen to die peacefully.

Parameters

Strength: B+

Endurance: C

Agility: B

Mana: A+

Luck: D

NP: EX

Class SkillsMagic Resistance A: With the awakening of Caster’s draconic traits, she had gain complete resistance if not immunity to magic of A rank or less. If the magic is "Dragon-slaying Sorceries" than it shall do extra damage.

Territory Creation EX: Caster’s ability to rule as queen, and expand her Queendom, she gains the ability to create workshops and temples with ease, create magical castles, and even turn the land itself into her domain.

Item Creation A: Thanks in part to the amber gem at the end of her staff, Caster can create many powerful magical objects with ease

Personal SkillsDouble Summon EX: While she refused Excalibur, Caster still trained in the use of swords, in part because Merlin himself did the same. In Caster’s case, the two skills are so linked that summoning her as a saber has little to no difference between the two.

Charisma A: The most charismatic of all the “if’s” of Artoria Pendragon, it borders on god like.

Magecraft C+: While an exceptional and powerful Magus, Caster is quite specialized, focusing on her False Life magic, and those with which her staff’s gems increased the effectiveness of.

Respect of Dragons B: In addition to becoming part dragon, and killing one, said dragon Caster killed just so happened to be hatted by both humans, and even other dragons. As such after its defeat, she had gained the respect of them earning her safety while among them, and even the ability to ride them (if given permission), not that she would need it. Levitation magic.

Noble PhantasmParth-Ddraig: Holy Scepter of the Dragon Queen B+

The staff that Artoria created with the gems that she had been gifted and earned. The staff consists of a simple golden rod, an amber stone at the bottom, and topped with a white magic stone, surrounded by three golden dragons. The tails of the dragons’ curl around the base of the white stone, and in each of their mouths, a gem of a different color. In addition to increasing her power over each of the elements that the gems command, they also give her high resistance, if not complete immunity to said elements.

Caledvwlch: Blade of the Elements A+

The re-forged Caliburn, made as a companion piece to Parth-Ddraig. This blade has the power to channel Caster’s magic, giving it what ever properties she wants. It can be lit a flame, create slashes of wind, or high-pressured water. It can be made to drip poison, produce steam, or even to freeze what ever it touches. Perhaps most use is its ability to change shape with Caster’s projections.

Knights of the Round: My Most Loyal Knights A+

The greatest of examples of Caster’s False Life magic, she creates projections off all her knights, Merlin, and even a male version of herself, and sends them to attack her opponent. She can create as many as thirteen at once, and each can be given some amount of autonomy, albeit very little.

Holy Castle Camelot: Mine and Master’s Masterwork EX

As Caster learned more and more magic, she and Merlin began to alter and change Castle Camelot, imbuing it with various magical properties. When using this NP, she can create a reality marble, or even a more permeant, but stationary physical copy of the castle, when given the right materials. In addition to increasing both her own power, and the power of any Arthurian heroic spirt (exceptions being enemies such as Mordred and Morgan Le Fay), she can also warp the castles space, to turn it into a dungeon of sorts, and create autonomous False Life projections that exist if the castle does. Perhaps most impressive she can instantly teleport herself and others to any temple or workshop she created.

Authors NoteOkay, so a lot to talk about, I guess I’ll start with some of the extra details in the Bio. So, I added the part about Mordred having poison on his blade, so this version could be an Assassin class servant, and Bedivere trying to heal Artoria, so he could be a fan class of mine called Healer. Bedivere being a Healer class servant is also why I added this version of Artoria expanding into Africa, because, fun fact, Africa had amazing medicine and medical knowledge. There’s evidence that suggest they might’ve had successful Brain Surgery at that time.

Next on to the business of Caster Artoria’s power, and why she’s OP. It’s because of her staff. With it amplifying all her abilities, they end up being high, and they’d go down a peg or two without it (except charisma and riding). The staff also has no ability or attack when used as an NP beyond that, its honestly only put in NP to tell you the details of it.

PS: In case you didn't get it, the thirteen projections she can make, is a reference to Final Fantasy's Knights of the Round Summon.

Interaction with other servantsArtoria Pendragon (Lily): "Oh my god, your so tiny and adorable."
    Artoria Pendragon: "My, so none of us live to die old, pity. Even more so to see you live without joy."
    Artoria Pendragon Lancer: "My, my, my, your quit developed, but I still think I'm bigger. (laughs)"
    Artoria Pendragon Shielder: "Cold on the outside, and warm on the inside, your a good "If" if I do say so myself."
    Knights of the Round: "No matter the circumstance, you all shall always be my greatest friends. I thank you all."
    Mordred: "I...I could've handled it better."
    Merlin: "Teacher, calm yourself."
    Gilgamesh/Ozmandias: "The egos on the both of you. I'm going to have fun playing with them."

Any questions, comments, etc. very much welcome.
    Last edited by DracoFay; November 19th, 2018 at 06:57 PM.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Isn't Wynebgwrthucher the Welsh name for Prydwen? You know, the shield-boat Summer Mordred uses to surf

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DracoFay View Post
    Charisma EX
    I can pass a Caster with B-rank Strength because Merlin and Skadi have it, but this alone is enough for me to say no to that sheet

No offence, but you seem to have something against servants having high Charisma. Caster Artoria is suppose to be a lot more charismatic than ANY of her other version, whom have been as high as A. Please, explain why you have a problem with this.

To that first comment about Shielder Artoria's shield, I've done research, you can follow the links I provided to said research. (unless they don't work, in which case please tell me.)
    Last edited by DracoFay; November 12th, 2018 at 08:45 PM.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Isn't Wynebgwrthucher the Welsh name for Prydwen? You know, the shield-boat Summer Mordred uses to surf
    It's a bit complicated but the short version is originally Arthur is said to have the shield Wynebgwrthucher and the boat Prydwen in The Mabinogion. But somewhere down the line during English transmission of Arthurian legend, Prydwen became a shield called "Pridwen" whilst Wynebgwrthucher just disappears.

Nasu is probably having a laugh by turning Prydwen/Pridwen into a shield-boat which then becomes a surfboard.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Biggest mistake: Artoria is not Motherly; she's Fatherly.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    No offence, but you seem to have something against servants having high Charisma. Caster Artoria is suppose to be a lot more charismatic than ANY of her other version, whom have been as high as A.
    I mean tbh it doesn't really fit with the Servant history you're created here.

Someone with EX Rank Charisma would be so supernaturally gifted at drawing people to themself that, for example, Mordred's rebellion would never have happened because they'd have either brought Mordred around, or Nobody would have ever considered rebelling against them.

We're talking "Camelot was less a Kingdom and more a National Cult" levels here.

Thanks for explaining, I'll change it right away. Would A++ still be to much?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Dragons do not even fly with their wings, they use them as antennas to gather mana and levitate, dragons do not have any weaknesses outside of weapons like Balmung and Gram which have conceptual advantage over them, they are also living nuclear weapons assuming that they are as strong as Angels which they were based on in their design
    top kek
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for explaining, I'll change it right away. Would A++ still be to much?
    It's still too much. At the very most she could have A+, which is the level of someone who literally ruled the entire world in their lifetime.