Page 721 of 858 FirstFirst ... 221621671711716719720721722723726731771821 ... LastLast
Results 14,401 to 14,420 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

  1. #14401
    死徒 Dead Apostle Bugs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Age
    27
    Posts
    720

    Class: Saber
    Other Classes: Caster
    True Name: Jerónimo Sánchez de Carranza
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Place of Origin: Spain

    Parameters:

    STR: C
    END: D
    AGI: A
    MGI: E
    LCK: C
    NP: A

    Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: E
    Magic Resistance grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.

    Cannot cancel spells, but magic damage is reduced somewhat.

    Riding: D
    Riding is a Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.

    Because he does not have an anecdote of riding anything special or worth mentioning, he receives a low rank in this Skill for a Saber.

    Personal Skills:
    Fencing Theory: EX
    Fencing skill derived from practice and theory, not from sheer talent. Allows for counter-attacking, dodging, and distance closing, all at high speeds. Additional techniques can be created on the spot to target enemy weaknesses. A personal skill shared by the grandfathers of modern fencing. Skills that mask the intentions of the opponent’s moves may counter this Skill. In effect, a rank in one of these Skills, such as Vitrification, lowers the effective rank of this skill by a value equal to that rank.

    Father of the Spanish school of fencing, commonly referred to as Destreza. Unique among all other fencing theories, Saber’s “Philosophy of Arms” is still referenced by modern fencing theorists today.

    Seeking the Truth of Martial Arts: B
    Seeking the Truth of Martial Arts is a Skill granted to those who purely, wholeheartedly refines their martial arts, ignoring social position, prestige, riches and women.

    So long as Carranza holds onto the espada robera, his combat abilities improve and resistance to mental attacks will be acquired to some extent. Carranza spent every waking hour of his life devoted to the pursuit of the ultimate truth of swordsmanship. Due to the Spanish society in which he grew up forcing the pursuit of swordsmanship from an extremely young age, he was still an active member of noble society, although he never married.

    Warrior’s Dance: A
    Warrior’s Dance is a Skill that embodies the natural, aesthetic movements of the warrior during combat. Rather, it is a method of footwork that happens as a byproduct of one fully committed to the art of the duel. It functions primarily as a skill of fascination.

    The fact that the sorts of steps Carranza describes were later used by dance masters (for instance in Juan de Esquivel’s 1642 Sobre El Arte del Dancado) has given many the false impression that Carranza is describing some sort of choreography; though the aesthetics of motion are similar—”human beings seem to find beautiful the sort of balanced, centered, graceful motion that is most efficient for fighting—destreza has nothing in common with dance choreography.”

    Despite his protests, Saber still moves with all the gentle grace of a ballerina. The line of subtlety is blurred to the point that viewing Saber head on for an extended period of time will surely result in all distance being closed in the blink of an eye.


    Noble Phantasm(s):
    La Verdadera Destreza
    A Sword Struck Between Apollo and Mars


    Type: Anti-Unit
    Rank: A
    Range: 2m circle
    Max Targets: Single-Target

    The sum total of Carranza’s lifelong pursuit for the ultimate truth of swordsmanship. By combining geometry with the distilled essence of Spanish chivalry along with humanist ethical ideals, Carranza set himself apart from the previous generations of esgrima vulgar. Truly, one man’s innovation has entered the realm of the gods; a sentiment illustrated by Miguel Cervantes--a huge fan of Carranza--in his Song of Calliope.

    Unlike modern French and Italian interpretations of fencing which favors the thrust as the most important offensive technique of the art, Carranza’s Spanish style of fencing still favored the slash. Therefore, instead of a divine thrust that pierces through all barriers, La Verdadera Destreza is a technique based around the pinnacle of slashing.

    Though in his Philosophy of Arms Carranza poses a series of philosophical hypothetical questions to Aristotle, Plato, and Euclid, it is Euclid’s theory of mathematics and geometry that makes up the basis of La Verdadera Destreza. By following the natural straight axioms of reality with his rapier, Carranza severs their hold on the laws of physics. Space is collapsed or “scraped away”, with the blade of Carranza’s rapier seeming to bend towards the target, an elucidation of Non-Euclidean geometry.

    Lore

    Don Jerónimo Sánchez de Carranza- Sevillian nobleman, humanist, scientist, one of the most famous fencers, the creator of the Spanish school of fencing - Destreza. The author of the treatise on fencing "The Philosophy of Arms" ("De la Filosofía de las Armas y de su Destreza y la Aggression y Defensa Cristiana") (1569, published in 1582). Carranza created the ideal of a poet and a warrior, which became the main life guide of a nobleman.

    His work on fencing is the beginning of the fighting style in Spain, which lasted almost 300 years.

    Jeronimo de Carranza, as the founder of Destreza, is also called "the pioneer of the science of handling weapons." His work was continued by his followers: pupil Don Luis Pacheco de Narvaez and Dutchman, master of fencing Gérard Thibault d'Anvers. It was they who invested in the battlefield philosophical, intellectual and moral ideals, continued to develop the School of Spanish fencing.


    Personality and Relationships

    To put it simply, his personality is terrible. A snob of the highest order raised in a time when appreciation for appearances and chivalry was at a record high. His fame began by insulting every fencing theorist before him, and he recognizes this fact very well. Aristocratic to a fault, the way he was molded he can’t help but look down on people objectively beneath him. That being said, his loyalty and steadfastness is on the level of knights from an ancient age.

    Relationships:
    Camillo Agrippa
    “That man is far too carefree, not to mention a cheat. The sword isn’t something a magus like him should be bothering with, leave that to the average humans like us. What an embarrassment of an old man.”

    Sasaki Kojiro
    “You offer me a conundrum, sir. Though your art was perfected by the utilitarian method that I detest, it is simply beautiful to behold. Are you perhaps unique among the Oriental samurai? I surely won’t be able to come to an agreement with that rival of yours, not to mention our personalities are too incompatible.”

    Scathach
    “What’s this, I was promised a human who reached the realm of the gods through sheer tenacity, was I not? This is clearly a witch you’ve presented before me, Master. Hm? I implore you not to make that face, milady, it’s only causing yourself more embarrassment. That skill is surely admirable...it’s too bad it’s wasted on such a base weapon as the spear.”


    Creator Notes:
    This is mostly just an effort to get back into the swing of things, and because I have an even weirder Saber in the pipeline, so don’t expect too much. Credit to gyro for the Fencing Theory skill and probably more.

  2. #14402
    Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Space of Imaginary Social Life
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,516
    US Friend Code
    878,709,144
    Blog Entries
    3

    Tachibana Ginchiyo
    Class: Saber
    True name: Tachibana Ginchiyo
    Gender: Female
    Source: Historical fact
    Origin: Japan, Sengoku era
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Height: 138 cm
    Weight: 24 kg
    Theme: Electric Battle (Pokémon Conquest) by Nakamura Shin'ichirō

    Strength: C
    Endurance: B
    Agility: B
    Mana: C
    Luck: D
    NP: C+

    Skills
    Class skills

    Magic Resistance: C+

    Cancels magecraft with a chant below three verses. Because she’s been surrounded by nuns her entire life, Ginchiyo obtains a bonus when facing Japanese-related curses and witchcraft.

    Riding: B
    Can ride any kind of vehicle or animal with above average skill. However, can’t ride Phantasmal Species.


    Personal skills

    Charisma: C
    Natural talent to lead armies. Increases the abilities of allies in battle. As expected of the girl that became the head of her clan when she was 6, she has great leading skills even in this form.

    Dignity of the Rearguards: B

    A skill that demonstrates its effects when fighting at a disadvantageous position, such as a defensive battle or a withdrawal. One of Ginchiyo’s most popular images is her wearing armor while defending the Yanagawa castle.

    Rapid Sutra Chanting: E
    Can chant sutras at a faster speed than usual. Ginchiyo has some knowledge about sutras due to being surrounded by nuns most of her life, but it’s not as if she was remarkable at incantations herself. It can be considered a small support for her.

    Weak Constitution: C
    A skill similar in nature to Innocent Monster, in which the view people from the future have about the Servant affects their summoning. Ginchiyo was known for having a severe case of malaria, which not only caused her premature death, but also deprived her of the ability to bear children. The last point doesn’t matter since she’s summoned as a little girl, but there is a chance of her having a high fever and convulsions each certain time.


    Noble Phantasm

    Raikiri
    Lightning cutter


    Type: Anti-Unit
    Rank: C+
    Range:
    1
    Maximum number of targets: 1 person

    Raikiri. Originally a sword belonging to Ginchiyo’s father, Dōsetsu. Its first name was Chidori. According to a legend, Dōsetsu survived being struck by a lightning by slashing it, killing the Raijin that inhabited it. Because of that, Dōsetsu acquired the moniker of Raijin, and the blade was renamed to its current True Name. Along with the sword, Ginchiyo inherited the title of Raijin from her father.

    Possessing the anecdote of being used to kill a god, Raikiri confers an advantage when facing divine Servants. Or at least, that’s how it was originally believed to be. The katana did cut through the body of a god, but it also was able to cut through lightning. It cut something without a physical body. That is the true power of Raikiri.

    Without its True Name activated, Raikiri is just a blade that deals more damage against Servants with Divinity. The True Name release allows to unleash a slash that, while able to cut through immaterial things, makes the blade temporarily lose the capacity to interact with the realm of the physical. Something abstract like concepts can’t be cut, but fire, lightning, wind, and magecraft can be severed with no problem. In the case of Servants, this form of Raikiri could cut them in their spiritual form, but not while they’re materialized.


    Yanagawa · Otome no Teikō
    Yanagawa · Maiden's resistance
    Type: Anti-Army (Self)
    Rank: B
    Range: 1~20
    Maximum number of targets: 30 people

    Yanagawa · Otome no Teikō. A Noble Phantasm that re-enacts the siege of Yanagawa, where Ginchiyo stood up against the army of Kuroda Kanbei. She organized her elite of nun warriors to protect the castle while giving her husband Muneshige a chance to escape safely. According to some sources, it was Ginchiyo alone who stood up against Kanbei's soldiers.

    Rather than summoning her batallion of women, she invokes the armor she wore at that event by allowing herself to be struck by lightning. The armor amplifies her fighting capabilities by several units, allowing her to display the strength of several warriors for a limited time. Combined with Dignity of the Rearguards, her defensive power in special is greatly increased. The Noble Phantasm also has an effect of spreading her presence over a large area, forcibly making the enemy center their attention on her, and allowing her allies to move without fearing interceptions.

    However, because the events of Yanagawa are traumatic for her, release of this Noble Phantasm's True Name is unlikely to happen unless there's a great level of trust with the ally party.


    Character
    First person pronoun: あたし (atashi)
    Second person pronoun: そなた (sonata)
    Third person pronoun: その子 (sono ko) / そなたら (sonatara)

    Personality

    The body is that of a little girl that hasn’t even reached her teens, but her sense of responsibility is far greater than that of an average adult. Referring to Ginchiyo as a child is not recommended at all, as expected of the youngest leader of the Tachibana clan.

    A woman that values the strength of women over the one of men, Ginchiyo’s attitude isn’t that different from that of the Greek Amazons, although that doesn’t mean she considers men weak. Tachibana considers that one should deserve being called strong through their own merits, and that includes herself as well. For that reason, she thinks it’s inappropriate to call her Raijin like her father, as she only inherited that title.

    Just as it’s wrong to call Ginchiyo a child, it’s also wrong to expect her to behave as such. Although she’s summoned at an age before marrying Muneshige, she can remember perfectly the details of her life as an adult, and she currently is more of an adult with the body of a kid than ever. But as one can deduct, she deep inside wants to have been able to do what a normal kid would do, and will unintentionally try being childish when she has the chance. Don’t tell her, or she’ll become very embarrassed.

    From her point of view, the reason why Muneshige betrayed her was because she wasn’t strong enough. She can’t think of her adult self as her prime because of that, and therefore is summoned as a little girl.


    Treatment with the Master

    A Master must be strong, so Ginchiyo will make sure that they receive a proper training and education, especially if they’re a woman. Furthermore, she’ll stay at their side at all the times, even if it ends up being bothersome. The reason for this is because she won’t allow them to flee when she isn’t looking, or rather, because she wants to prove that she’s strong enough to act as a 24/7 guardian for them. Whichever the reason may be, at the end of the day it’s just about her not wanting that the event with Muneshige happens once more.


    Dialogue examples

    “Saber, Ginchiyo, has answered your call. I’ve been summoned in this young body, but it’s nothing you should be concerned about.”


    “I’d appreciate it if you didn’t call me Raijin. That’s just a moniker I inherited from my father, not something achieved by my own merits. I’m not worthy of it.”

    “You don’t feel it’s fine for a little girl to be on the battlefield swinging a katana? I’ll let you know that there’s not much difference between this me and the adult me. If only, I had a little more of muscle, but nothing else. I’d even daresay I’m stronger in this form.”


    Personal data
    Historical depiction

    A historical figure from the Sengoku era. Tachibana Ginchiyo was the daughter of Tachibana Dōsetsu, known as Raijin for a legend in which he survived being struck by lightning by killing the kami inside it. Ginchiyo was an extremely talented leader, acting as the head of the Tachibana clan since she was only 6.

    The nuns and maidens that lived with Ginchiyo were all trained in warfare skills, in order to scare away any undesired visitors. Wanting to prove that women can be as frightening as men or even more, she even ordered that her elite guard was totally composed by women. However, her rule as the leader of the Tachibana clan was short, as her husband Muneshige succeeded her when she married, at the age of 12. Muneshige had been adopted into the family and inherited the surname of Tachibana after marrying Ginchiyo.

    During the Sekigahara campaign, Ginchiyo fought together with the Ōtomo clan to defend them against Toyotomi Hideyoshi’s allies, Kuroda Kanbei and Katō Kiyomasa. After the victory of Kanbei’s army, they headed towards the Yanagawa castle to defeat the Tachibana clan. It’s there where Ginchiyo, fully clad in armor, resisted with her army of nuns, while Muneshige escaped to a safe place. But her efforts were in vain, as Muneshige eventually surrendered and joined the Toyotomi clan. It is said that later, Ginchiyo was approached by Hideyoshi and offered to become his concubine, but she refused.

    Ginchiyo died when she was 33 years old of malaria. The disease made her infertile, and therefore unable to bear a child. All the events of her life happened earlier than usual, and her life itself was short and quick, like a lightning strike. But she is remembered, not only for being the daughter of Raijin, but for that short-lived strength of hers.


    Armament


    Raikiri

    A katana inherited from her father Dōsetsu. Its original name was Chidori, but it was renamed after Dōsetsu killed a Raijin with it.


    Related characters

    Toyotomi Hideyoshi
    Disgusting monkey. Don’t come near me.

    Amazons
    Female warriors of the West. They deserve my utmost praise for her strength.

    Sakata Kintoki
    The son of Raijin himself. This blade of Father wants to try cutting his lightning…… What is he blushing for?


    I was kinda surprised that she hadn't been done yet, but boy it's hard to find information about her. I had to get data from Reddit threads about Nioh because not even the Japanese Wikipedia helped much.
    Making Raikiri a lightning sword felt too generic, so I changed it into something based on Rune Save from Rave Master. I hope it isn't much of a stretch. I also thought about her having an army summon that represents the Yanagawa siege, but I felt it'd be way too similar to other army summons we have in canon.
    As for her personality, I was afraid that making her too mature would result too similar to my Inari and that making her too cheerful would be very typical for a loli. Well, feedback will tell.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; January 4th, 2019 at 05:29 AM.

  3. #14403
    love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    world-0 (also know as "here")
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,083
    Blog Entries
    1
    Ginchiyo: In the end, it all comes back to the lolis (althouth,your sheets are usualy preety good, lolis or not)
    Still, just Raikiri makes her feel lacking, since her only np is not even really hers. I understand that an army summons may feel generic, but maybe just the all female personal guard your mentioned. Your could made the into a small waifu task force.


    here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

    Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

  4. #14404
    I'm the Great Pretender RoydGolden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Age
    52
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,066
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Ginchiyo: In the end, it all comes back to the lolis (althouth,your sheets are usualy preety good, lolis or not)
    Still, just Raikiri makes her feel lacking, since her only np is not even really hers. I understand that an army summons may feel generic, but maybe just the all female personal guard your mentioned. Your could made the into a small waifu task force.
    Either that or channelling the souls of her army into her own body for a power up, kind of like the NP I used for my St. Maurice Servant.

  5. #14405
    love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    world-0 (also know as "here")
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,083
    Blog Entries
    1

    Caster of epiphany

    "Ishishishi! i am Caster! Merry christimas Master! Do you want your candy now?"



    Class: Caster
    Alignment: Lawful/good
    Region: Italy
    Height: 168cm
    Weight: 46kg
    Likes: sweets, good childrem, clean houses
    Dislikes: bad childrem, messy houses, being saw
    Talent: house cleaning, gift giving
    Armaments: broom, candy and coal
    Natural Enemy: Krampus

    stats

    Str: E
    End: E
    Agi: C
    Mna: EX
    Lck: B
    NP: B

    Skills

    class skills
    Territory creation(B): Creation of a "Workshop" becomes possible. The nature of the physical world can be altered through the use of large barriers, and other similar devices.

    Item construction(N/A): skill lost in exchange for the Confectionist skill.

    personal skills

    Divinity(D): Caster hasta a low level of Divinity due to being related to the Sabine/Roman goddess namedStrenia.

    Confectionist(A): the skill to produce the most sweet and delicious candy. At this rank, Caster can even use her magic to add special effects to her Confections.

    Protection of the Magi(A): Caster hasta the favor of the fable Three wise man, the king who had journey to meet the newborn messiah. This grants her Magic Resistence rank A and access to the Saint skill at rank C.



    Noble phantasm


    feast of epiphany
    La Festa dell'Epifania

    rank: Manifestation,B
    Caster's Noble phantasm invokes the sacred night whenthe Three wise kings found christ and gifted him witch presents. This is the holyday where Caster goes around leaving candy for good childrem. "Epifania"is a Latin word with Greek origins meaning "manifestation of the divinity". During the time of this Noble phantasm activation, Caster is able to realize small miracles like doging a undogeble attack or healing an too several wound.
    But the strongest miracle she can do is call upon the Star of Bethlehem to deliver a powerful attack on her foes.



    Background


    Caster is La Befana, a character on italian folklore who delivers gifts to children throughout Italy on Epiphany Eve (the night of January 5) in a similar way to St Nicholas or Santa Claus.
    In her legend, Caster was approached by the Three wise man. They asked for directions to where the Son of God was, as they had seen his star in the sky, but she did not know. She provided them with shelter for a night.
    The magi invited her to join them on the journey to find the baby Jesus, but she declined, stating she was too busy with her housework. Later, Caster had a change of heart, and tried to search out the astrologers and Jesus. That night she was not able to find them, so to this day, Caster is searching for the little baby. She leaves all the good children toys and candy ("caramelle") or fruit, while the bad children get coal ("carbone"), onions or garlic.



    Personality


    Caster is an energetic and fun loving person. Being a child at heart, shell is full of innocence and wonder, but also a little bit of mischief.she is happy most of the time and continuosly strife to share this happiness.
    She obviously is very found of childrem. While she will diferentiate betwen good and bad childrem, she is much more lenient the other similar figures. The only exception being with kids who make a mess in the house, since Caster is a little bit of a clean freak.



    here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

    Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

  6. #14406
    A Tale For Somebody's Sake Anju Addams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    West Taiwan
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    158
    US Friend Code
    304966535
    Blog Entries
    1
    Caster of Epiphany: It was rather ironic that you used Marisa Kirisame as the faceclaim and that Caster hates messy houses, because Marisa is canonically a really, really awful slob whose house is crammed full of stolen junk.
    Last edited by Anju Addams; December 24th, 2018 at 02:28 PM.

  7. #14407
    love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    world-0 (also know as "here")
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,083
    Blog Entries
    1
    Yeah, she also will usualy enter your house to take things not leave them
    still i could not imagine Caster in any other way, i guess i am just to much of a Touhou fanboy.


    here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

    Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

  8. #14408
    So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    ...I forgot.
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,187
    Blog Entries
    1
    Yuzhou Caster:
    Passing of the Mandate



    “Spare me the talks of Kongming or his rival Zhongda.
    If you so desire, I can assure our victory without even leaving these halls.
    For that is my sole duty as your Servant.”

    True Name: Zhang Liang, Inheritor of Taigong’s Wisdom

    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

    Place of Origin: China (Qin Dynasty)

    Parameters:

    STR - E
    END - E
    AGI - C
    MAG - A
    LUK - B
    NP - A

    With nothing left, I must guide the inheritor of the new age - - -

    Info

    Height/Weight: 166cm/52kg

    Likes: Her role model, Prudence

    Dislikes: Chaos, Herself (Assassin)

    Talent: Working overtime

    Natural Enemy: Ying Zheng

    Attribute: Sky

    Traits: Female, Humanoid, Servant, Divine

    Armament: Scrolls, Brush

    Catalyst: Strategic records from her tomb

    Skills

    Class Skills:

    Item Construction - B
    The other Caster-Class Skill that allows the construction of magical items, ranging from implements of war to daily items for daily use. Because the production of these items requires actual materials, it will take time to gather components for their manufacture.

    At this rank, Caster is capable of producing artifacts, talismans or Mystic Codes that are of Taoist influence. Examples include trigram talismans that imbue a (limited) conceptual blessing upon the wearer or vials of supernatural mist that renders its victims prone. As a Taoist sage of fair renown, Caster possessed in-depth knowledge of their creation. In spite of her talents, however, the most common items she would likely produce are merely messages containing instructions that would lead her allies to victory.

    "If anything, my directions are worth more than the talismans. With that Master, please do not undervalue the weight of those words."

    ---

    Territory Creation - B
    A Skill that allows the construction of special terrains that is advantageous to a magus, such as the purpose of collecting Mana.

    In Caster’s case, the created territory will take the form of a “War Council,” where the formulation of marches and strategies are greatly improved. Famed for “Winning battles from thousands of leagues away,” Caster is at her best when working within her territory; when compared to working n the field, she is able to compile plans/tactics at an exponential rate. When asked how it works, Caster claims that the territory was designed to have “Excellent Feng Shui.” An eastern variation of geomancy, each of the territory's eight corners confirms to the Bagua-- symbolizing Heaven, Lake, Fire, Thunder, Wind, Water, Mountain, and Field. With the eight principal concepts of the natural world as lynchpins, this allows a seamless flow of mana to invigorate Caster into a state of peerless clarity.

    "'Lazy?' Perish the thought, it is merely the strategist's duty to remain behind and observe."

    Personal Skills:

    Advice of the Strategist - A++
    A Skill given to military-affiliated Servants. In grasping and analyzing the situation, correct advice can be given to one’s allies. The higher the rank, the better the probability of the advice given is correct.

    At this rank, doubting Caster’s accuracy is the equivalent of doubting the World's Truths. But due to the Skill’s absurdly high ranking, she is incapable of falsifying information. Having never deceived anyone throughout her career, Caster's words even saved Liu Bang from loss and death like the assassination in the Hong Gate Feast. Even after the founding of the Han Dynasty, she served as Gaozu’s chief advisor in military and stately affairs before quietly retreating from the courts.

    “Why would I ever lie to you? I am but a humble Servant, whose only goal is to guide the Master into glory. In turn, please trust my propositions.”

    ---

    Journey to the Mulberry Peaks - B
    The path of Xian, the attainment of immortality through various means. Whether they mastered their own life energies or consumed divine elixirs, these humans have elevated far to the realm of the divine. Through self-cultivation, the users’ resistance to eroding forces (curses, corruption, poisons) gradually improves. Additionally, they can substitute rest with meditation and still achieve the same amount of energy afterward.

    In Caster’s case, her development rate is above average, denoting her closeness to reaching full status as Xian. With approximately three days time, Caster will gain complete immunity to adverse effects from any source, as well as enhanced mana flow. After meeting her mentor, it was then Caster began to follow the Way. After leaving the imperial courts, Caster lived in hiding to hone her breathing exercises and meditation. The training paid off during her twilight years, as she was able to move effortlessly like a feather and retaining an ethereal appearance.

    “I initially expected a man with a proud disposition, given the strategist’s reputation. Instead, my eyes were graced with a slender form befitting of a lovely maiden.”
    ~Sima Qian

    ---

    Hero Creation - B
    A Skill representing the user's knowledge and methods to artificially give birth and raise a "King."

    Under Caster's guidance, the rowdy leader of the Han Army and his fidgety successor were eventually molded into steeled Emperors. From courtly etiquette to critical decision-making, Caster prepared her lieges to inherit Heaven's Mandate. Although never a parent-figure, such a dramatic change in personality and values are truly astounding. In the process, however, the Emperor and son alike lost much of his former fire - - -
    Such minor details are unnecessary, for the nation requires a worthy leader.

    "To take up the mantle of Kingship, sometimes the notion of 'want' is irrelevant."

    ---

    Shí Gōng Sān Lüè
    Divine Stratagem - - Stone Sage’s Policies
    - A
    Replacing Command of the Strategist, this unique Skill stems from one of the texts received from a certain sage, a tactician’s absolute authority in formulae. All three aspects encapsulate a strategist's role in turbulent times as the shaper of the land; arising to find worthy souls to overcome decadence, manage the balance of power, and naturally perceive the gains and risks of any scenario.

    To be receptive of criticism yet unquestioned, rewarding the worthy while punishing the unworthy; these are the duties of one who has dominance over the game that is war. As such, this Skill functions as a combination of mental interference and blessing that compels Caster’s allies to follow her commands without doubt -- all the while gaining bonuses such as increased damage against the Evil alignment and temporarily gaining the Star attribute. Those under Shigong's Three Strategies' effects must obey Caster's orders, lest they are greatly weakened for insubordination.

    As the text focused on quick decisive attacks that are the precursors of guerrilla warfare, those under Caster’s command will also receive a tremendous boost in agility, silenced movements, and gains a ghostly visage similar to that of phantoms.

    “Battles of attrition are a waste of both time and resources, let us strike while the iron is hot.”

    Noble Phantasms

    Liù Tāo
    Sixfold Principles to Certain Victory

    Anti-Army
    Rank: B
    Range: 1~72
    Max Targets: 3000 People

    “With the right hands, even the weakest footman can overcome legions. I invoke the six paths of orderly and virtuous warfare, and grant my companions a decisive strike: Liù Tāo, overcome the bindings of the vestigial age!"

    Six Secret Teachings.
    The text penned by Jiang Ziya, given to Caster by Huang Shigong. Considered as one of the Seven Military Classics, this scroll not only contained multiple strategies in war, logistics, and governance but also of Taoist mysteries from the Immortals.

    However, to simply dismiss it as a mere inheritance is unwise. This isn’t just simply a tool of powerful great power, but also the status of Caster’s ability to create a force that bested Qin and Chu's superior military. With it, Caster used the knowledge to end two armies and helped stabilize the first Golden Age in Chinese history. Instead of Jiang Ziya’s brilliance, Caster has replaced it with her own - - one that is of a “Hero of Western Han.”

    To the keen eye, it's easy to notice how Caster remains immobile during the use of her Noble Phantasm. This is the indicator that the scroll is merely a red herring -- rather, the Noble Phantasm's true form is of her own mind. Using herself as an anchor of a bounded field, a Later Heaven Bagua arrangement expands from her person.

    Within the range of the Noble Phantasm allows Caster to create her “Ideal Army.” Drawing from the paths of the Warrior, Tiger, Dragon, Leopard, and Dog, Caster is able to modify her allies to specifically overcome obstacles -- be it building resistance against ailments, granting their weapons special properties like Anti-Large or even reallocating Parameters. Due to her keen ability to always adapt with the changing tides of the battlefield, Caster is able to immediately change the modifications given to her allies within two turns.

    Of course, only those within Caster's bounded field can benefit from the Noble Phantasm's effects. Any changes or enhancements are immediately revoked upon leaving the perimeters. And the only way to truly destroy Liù Tāo is to kill Caster. Given her allies must be within the field's perimeters, the strategist is forced to risk her life amidst the battlefield.

    ---

    Huáng Shí Xīn
    Heaven’s Will, The Student’s Burden

    Anti-Unit (Self)
    Rank: A+
    Range: 0
    Max Target: 1 Person

    “This is the proof, of my duty as the Reformer, of one who stepped into the realm of Xian.”

    Stone Sage's Heart.

    The core of Caster’s mentor Huang Shigong, seemingly bound to the student’s Saint Graph. For centuries Shigong served as Liù Tào’s keeper, waiting for the one who will restore order in an age of chaos. By testing Caster’s diligence and humility, the Yellow-Stone Sage finally found the one fated to pass the Heavenly Mandate.

    “With these teachings, you shall mold another into a ruler, fit to usher order from these war-torn times.”

    Upon accepting this divine undertaking, Caster emerged anew; gone was her rampant desire for revenge, replaced with a tempered sharpness unmatched by mortal man. According to certain anecdotes, it was said upon shedding her mortal form, it was entombed along with a certain yellow stone - - popularly believed to be the true form of her mentor. Once raiders attempted to loot the riches within, they found the tomb to be empty... except a single yellow stone, which flew to the east after the crypt was unsealed.

    Manifesting as a yellow stone lodged in Caster’s chest, the latent magical energy within sustaining her akin to a second Spiritual Core. Even without a Master’s support, Caster is capable of functioning at peak condition. Upon greater scrutiny, the Noble Phantasm siphons energy from the very planet itself, making Caster’s incredibly difficult to outlast. Other than being an extra source of energy, Caster can convert the latent energy into shockwaves to maintain distance.

    Passing on the Core is certainly possible, but not without repercussions. As accepting the Noble Phantasm is also accepting the visions of a being far beyond humanity’s scale, the successor would gradually suffer a physical death as they forcibly develop spiritual liberation and retreat to the Reverse Side. For that, the chances of Caster passing down the Noble Phantasm to a human is rather unlikely.
    That said, should it be inherited by a Homunculus - - -

    Lore

    The greatest strategist of Western Han, and the one of the last human to become Xian.

    Zhang Liang was the scion of advisers who served the kingdom of Hán during the Warring States Period. While her gender proved to be a problem, careful concealment of information and her androgynous appearance made it possible for the young woman to act next in line as an advisor. Alas, this was for naught when Ying Zheng united the lands, making Hán a part of a unified China.

    Wishing to enact vengeance for both her nation and family line, Zhang Liang spent years and fortunes in setting up and dispatching assassins to kill the First Emperor. However, all attempts had failed; the most famous one being the ambush in Yangwu involving an assassin tossing a gargantuan hammer toward the Emperor’s carriage. Upon discovering the one responsible for the assassination attempts, Qin Shihuang ordered Zhang Liang's arrest and execution.

    In midst of hiding, Zhang Liang came across the old man sitting on the side of a bridge. As Zhang Liang passed, the old man threw his shoe off the side and demanded her to retrieve it. Although finding a white dragon guarding the shoe, it didn't deter the vagrant from swiping the shoe in clear defiance. From up above the bridge, the old man chuckled and judged Zhang Liang "Worthy of being taught." Revealing himself as the Immortal Huang Shigong and the dragon as Bodhisattva Guanyin, the former subjected Zhang Liang to three days of teaching before tasking her to guide the one worthy to restore order.

    "A chance encounter" is all it can be said of the meeting with Liu Bang. Upon her quest to seek out a worthy soul, the rebel's army just happened to be on their way to capture Xiapei. Although she initially regarded Liu Bang mild skepticism, his reply to her musings on the matters of peace made her reconsider:

    "Hmm, ye right about frettin' over order and peace - - obsessin' like that's just stupid. Both are important, sure, but ain't the real deal founded over the normal folks' happiness?"

    Seeing potential in Liu Bang's concern, Zhang Liang judged him as the one to grant true peace onto the land. Under her watchful eye, the rebels of Pei cut through into the Qin capital Xianyang. Through careful manipulation, she led Liu Bang across the political landmine, molding him and Pei into the state of Han - - easily rivaling that of the Overlord. Rather than taking the most logical action, Zhang Liang's visions expanded far beyond; with each victory earning more ground, and with each defeat earning more of the people's support. After Xiang Yu's broken form expired in Gaixia, Zhang Liang's machinations eventually led to the rise of the imperial capital Chang'an.

    Once the Han court was established and true peace achieved, Zhang Liang quietly retreated from the scene. Within these later years, Zhang Liang spent her days in the retreat of Dayong, either perfecting her practices or answering both the emperor's or his wife's requests. Over time, however, the sage decided to cut contact completely after influencing Liu Ying to the throne. However, it could also be seen as a move to placate Liu Bang's paranoia.

    With her task finally complete, Zhang Liang left the mortal coil, her self shedding the restraints of humanity and followed the Heavens to the Land of Fusang. Post-ascension, Zhang Liang became Taixuan Tongzi, the attendant of Taishang Laojun. To the common folk, she was known as one of the "Three Heroes of Western Han" and hailed as the "Sage of Stratagems."

    Personality

    "A proper sovereign must see and hear with clarity, to prepare their subjects for the future."

    "The people are not fools. For they know the signs of an inept ruler and will act accordingly."

    "There are victories and there are losses, neither of which are permanent."


    Pale white hair and skin. Eyes reminiscent of jade. The appearance of an untouchable beauty from tales for yore - - befitting that of Zhang Liang’s nature. Wizened by the influence of Huang Shigong, the sage carries herself with a cool yet borderline detached air. She never raises her voice, and yet every word is punctuated with overwhelming severity. Her expression never changes, even when a trusted ally had fallen. Combined with her advisory role, Zhang Liang bears the image of a stern yet effective upperclassman.

    In a sense, the observation isn't wholly incorrect. Zhang Liang may have served as strategist and advisor, her role is also that of the "Kingmaker." Every action is meant to generate the maximum potential from her wards. Everyone else around her is meant to contribute to her ward's development, and Heroics Spirits are no different; for greater potential can be found in the presence of greater individuals. Allies or enemies, it does not matter, for each one has an untapped value in Zhang Liang's eyes. Should they become obstacles, however - - -

    Similar to Xiang Yu of Chu, it is Zhang Liang's utmost goal to devise the "most ideal method" for restoring peace to her nation. To the Caster, the best path was to create the one most likely to establish true order. Knowing the human heart is fickle, Zhang Liang capitalized on the boon of benevolence and loyalty. It isn't that she cannot fully understand such sentiments due to being mostly Xian, but the opposite; it is more accurate to say she understood it too well, almost viewing people as a list of traits and impulses to make use of.

    Sparing the common man because they did not wish for war.
    Rewarding the hounds because they desired more than they deserved.
    Breaking a treaty because it provided a decisive strike against the "Threat to Peace."
    Shaping an unflinching emperor because his hounds are eroding the established order.

    Through this brand of logic, Zhang Liang effectively removes all possible opposition through simple manipulation of human wants and joys - - a force more potent than hypnosis or brainwashing. As all of Zhang Liang's plans come into fruition and her opposition reduced to dust, all that will elicit only a slight nod of acknowledgment. From a certain perspective, the strategist can be regarded as a “Monster of Rationalism.”

    However, such a statement is very much incorrect.

    Treating her duty as divine providence, Zhang Liang fully believes through planning is effective against all sorts of setbacks and sabotage. Should all of her plans and contingencies go awry, the Master would quickly find the strategist's face twist into a most terrifying scowl. Enraged at such outrageous impossibility, Zhang Liang would seek out and purge the "foreign element" in an attempt to enact damage control. Is this the rage of an inhuman mindset, or that of the impulsive assassin from a forgotten past...?

    "Grail? You misunderstand. I only answered the call since you showed promise, with boundless potential all around you. It was only natural someone must be there to act as the guide. ...Still, you refuse my offer. How peculiar."

    Extras:

    (Known to have been ill for a majority of her life, Zhang Liang is unable to travel in long distances without assistance. On one hand, this contributed to her feat of "Winning battles from thousands of leagues away," it subsequently left her to be rather withdrawn from extensive contact. Even having conquered her poor health through qigong, Zhang Liang prefers to use it to maintain distance and observe.)

    (For someone whose actions and intent is characterized by goodwill, Zhang Liang is rather sly when she wants to be. Reminiscent of her past attempts in assassinating Ying Zheng, the strategist is very much familiar with subterfuge and discreet plotting. If Zhang Liang were to ensure her Master's success, she has no qualms working behind their back to make the pieces fall in place.
    Besides, there's nothing against omitting the smaller details...)

    ("My entire life is dedicated to serving others. My home, my lord, even the Grand Pure One. As such, this Master-Servant bond is no more than the same task but with a different name. You have sacrificed so much, and have gained so little. So please, do not be reserved - - for I only wish to mold you into someone strong enough for this grand undertaking.")

    Craft Essence/Relations

    Reverence to the Ancient Sage

    He was falling apart when I met him.
    Barely able to support a human form, it was through sheer coincidence I walked across the bridge.
    But it was through fate that I had passed the ordeal, facing the maw of a great dragon.
    Though the guise of pride, he judged me of some potential.

    Within the span of three days and nights, he tutored me the Path of the Sage.
    Allowing me to move beyond vengeance, passing down the means to restore this nation.
    He cackled and coughed, with a grin that shone amidst such somber times.
    Handing me the relics of the Grand Duke, he left with a promise.

    "In thirteen years' time, we would meet again upon the base of Gucheng Mountain."

    Thirteen years later, I walked across the bridge of that fateful meeting.
    He wasn't there.
    All that was left was a small stone, lying by the side.
    Nevertheless, it shined a brilliant yellow light.

    To this day, I carried this stone with me still.
    So once I relinquish my place in this earthly realm,
    I can lead him back to the Land of Eternity.


    ---

    Relationships:

    Liu Bang: "Hmm. The slovenly getup, incomprehensible dialect, and that posture... I'm disappointed, Liu Ji. It would appear I, your humble advisor, must re-educate you in the finer forms of etiquette. Again. Now straighten your robes and sit- Oh, cease hitting the door, I've already sealed it from the outside. Now, let us begin..."

    Caster's liege, the village fool who she shaped to the founding Emperor of Western Han. Without Caster's guidance, it could be argued the Han Dynasty wouldn't have existed today. For that, the Saber holds Caster in high regards. In Caster's case, the future Emperor was simply a master to serve, nothing more. Nonetheless, there is always a faint smile whenever she mentions him. If anything, meeting the Emperor in his Saber form is possibly the best outcome for the two.

    After a reunion, the Saber acts well-mannered and "proper" under Caster's gaze. He's sweating a lot.

    ---

    Xiang Yu: "My Lord still despises you, even now. He knows not of your visions, nor of your nature. He only sees a monster in the shell of a man. ...Only inevitable, you say. Of course. Such was your path of True Peace."

    Caster's original candidate. Initially believing him to be capable, it was then witnessing the Overlord's calculated measures cemented Caster's decision to fully support Liu Bang. But what truly caught the strategist's attention was the deliberateness behind his brutality; it was as if Xiang Yu purposefully provoked her lord, forcing the future emperor to turn against his former oath-brother. Realizing the Overlord's true motive, Caster's stratagems "contributed" in the Chu-Han Contention, effectively creating "True Peace" in the form of the Western Han.

    In spite of their different natures, both seemed to be of a similar wavelength in terms of their thought processes. Admittingly, both Caster and Berserker have trouble comprehending one another's "logic." Meanwhile, Liu Bang is exasperated with Caster's willingness to interact with "That Monster."

    ---

    Yu Miaoyi: "...So he requested you to leave. Moreover, you have shed your wings for his sake. If I weren't so confounded by it, I would have applauded. Perhaps, the heart of 'Humanity' is indeed infectious."

    Was aware of the Beauty's true nature since the beginning. Caster originally viewed the Assassin as a wildcard, and created multiple contingencies should the latter take action against them. That said, the strategist was perplexed when she learned of Assassin's "death" during the final stand in Gaixia. Initially curious, Caster will eventually find the Zhenren's decisions irrational even for a Zhenren. The Assassin, on the other hand, can only shake her head in disgust; throwing away life and happiness, just to care for the faceless masses - - truly a foolish way to live.

    "You again. Just like all the others, you chased immortality with what little time you had. Living life as no more than a servant to both others and Fusang. Such a waste of a life is downright revolting."

    ~Yu Miaoyi

    ---

    Merlin/Zhuge Liang: "Please do not associate me with those fools, Master. They have failed in their duties, and have watched on as their lieges fell to outside forces. Such poor performances are simply unforgivable."

    Wants nothing to do with the magus and his seedy activities. For the Sleeping Dragon, on the other hand, is something different. It was along the line of "I have no relations with that incompetent fool," or something. Lord El-Melloi II is okay, though.

    ---

    Qin Shi Huang (Lostbelt):
    "Ying Zheng... Typical, seeking Fusang through such a leeway. In his wake, to believe such a hollow peace could have existed... While I may shudder at the thought, I cannot fault his vision; if anything, the fields look so gentle in the breeze..."

    "Hmm? ...Ahh, so it was you who orchestrated such an outlandish attempt on Our life. Such a shame your counterpart had such a foul temper; otherwise, We would have preserved you instead of Han Xin. Nevertheless, your body provided useful information before the Zhenren's arrival."
    ~Qin Shi Huang

    Notes:

    How do you waifu again

    The closest we’re getting to a Caster Xian that’s not broken. This sat in the laptop for over a year, but I wanted to do the Han-Chu Contention guys(?) justice. Rather than a "Shock-and-Awe" Caster, I wanted her to be more of a backline-planner whose main thing is not getting others killed via a crapton of buffs.

    Hopefully, this will be the first and last time I genderbend. To be fair, Gao Changgong is already China’s Ikeman

    ...Regarding Liù Taō, Jiang Ziya’s version would be outright changing his allies’ Classes rather than just their stats and other buffs.
    Last edited by SleepMode; December 29th, 2018 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Revisions
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

    [Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

  9. #14409
    Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Space of Imaginary Social Life
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,516
    US Friend Code
    878,709,144
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Either that or channelling the souls of her army into her own body for a power up, kind of like the NP I used for my St. Maurice Servant.
    This looks like a good idea. I'll see if I can add it soon.

    I'll also try to do an Ukemochi Santa before the end of the year

  10. #14410
    I'm the Great Pretender RoydGolden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Age
    52
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,066
    Blog Entries
    1
    Berserker of the Gilded Cage:

    Appearance:

    Source is here

    True Name: Ibrahim "The Mad Sultan"

    Alignment: Chaotic Evil

    Alternate Class: Assassin

    Armament: A regal jewelled scimitar. When in the throes of rage, he often discards it to violently punch and claw at enemies with his bare hands.

    Strength- B-
    Agility- D
    Endurance- A-
    Mana- D
    Luck- D
    NP- C+

    Personality
    An innocent child. An insane tyrant. Those sides do not contradict each other, but are just different ways of describing Berserker's existence. Like a child, he's easily fixated on anything that catches his interest. Like a child, he lashes out with fickle cruelty when angered. He purely and innocently indulged in his own desires, while treating those around him as merely amusing toys. Such was Berserker's way of living as sultan.

    Having spent most of his childhood locked away in a glorified cage, Berserker is starved for warmth and love. Even his own mother only used him as a pawn so she could become the true power behind the throne. These experiences make Berserker extremely weak to the affections of women, particularly ones with motherly-type personalities. At the same time, he hesitates to open his heart to others for fear of betrayal. Thus, Berserker inevitably ends up trying to betray those closest to him so he won't be betrayed himself.

    Attitude to his Master
    Instead of a Master, Berserker treats his summoner as his Grand Vizier (if male) or concubine (if female). He expects them to obey all his demands unquestioningly, erupting into a petulant fury if challenged. However, Berserker's disposition may soften towards female Masters with the attributes of a mother・older sister.

    Relationships/Reactions

    Beautiful female Servants: Upon meeting, Berserker will immediately offer them a place in his harem. "...No? What do you mean no?"

    Fellow ruler-type Servants: Is somewhat uneasy around them, due to poor memories of his brothers.

    Minamoto No Raikou: "...Sechir Para? No, the rest of your body isn't nearly as big as hers. Still, those breasts are really amazing. So big and round, they're almost like cow's udders. Would you mind if I grope them a little? And would you like to join my harem?"

    "Kyaaaaaa~! What an adorable kid! I wanna' squeeze his cheeks and pat his head so much! But his personality is really the worst. Maybe I should discipline him?"

    King Hassan/Sanson/other executioners: "Stay away! I won't be executed again, not like before in that damned cage! Go back, you monsters!" Due to being executed at the end of his life, the sight of any executioner elicits a PTSD-like reaction in Berserker, making him lash out in blind terror and rage.

    Vlad III: Despite their nations being rivals, Berserker recognizes a kindred soul in the man who also suffered the anguish of imprisonment as a child.

    Elizabeth Bathory: "The way you ended your life was far too cruel,
    lady
    hatun
    Bathory. I promise a better fate would await you in my harem. What say you?"


    Wish on the Holy Grail
    Berserker claims his reason for seeking the Grail is to erase his insane reputation from legend, going down in history as the great ruler he believes himself to be. However, his heart's true desire is one he doesn't even acknowledge to himself. To be given a chance to live the normal life of a child, without being bound to noble bloodlines and scheming politics. And more than anything, to experience the love of a mother he never received in life.

    Likes: freedom, luxury, motherly women
    Dislikes: solitude, betrayal, being called "mad"
    Talents: debauchery, temper tantrums
    Natural Enemy: Murad IV



    Class Skills:

    Mad Enhancement- C

    A Skill that characterizes the Berserker Class, raising parameters in return for a loss of sanity. All parameters save Luck and Mana are ranked up, but most of one's reason is lost. Having gained the title of "The Mad" after death, there are many anecdotes of Berserker ordering people tortured and killed just for angering him. It's unclear whether the insane reputation Berserker accumulated was a result of the demonization inflicted on him to justify his expulsion from power or a true reflection of his character from life. At the very least, this Class of Ibrahim attests to the latter explanation...

    As his mentality is already that of a small child, Berserker's basic intellect and disposition are relatively unaffected by this Skill.


    Personal Skills:

    Wastrel- B

    A Skill analogous to Golden Rule. Rather than money, forms of high-end luxury are attracted to the user. Indulging himself in seemingly endless quantities of gold, jewels, women, and fur, Berserker nearly brought the Ottoman Empire's economy to its knees through his extravagent spending. Unlike Golden Rule, money is actually lost due to the skillholder's wasteful spending habits.

    Berserker can easily end up draining his Master's bank account dry if they're not careful.

    Innocent Monster (Child)- C

    Because of Berserker's fickle and unhinged actions as sultan, many said that "it's as if a child is on the throne". This conception has allowed Berserker to be summoned in the form of a literal child as a Servant. It is also because this is when the trauma of imprisonment was first engraved upon his heart.

    While Berserker suffers penalties to his Strength and Endurance parameters due to his childish body, he also gains immunity to certain forms of mental interference (like coercion and seduction) due to lacking the maturity to comprehend them. At the same time, he lacks awareness of his own cruelty and the consequences of his actions.

    ...The old adage of an innocent child plucking off the wings of a butterfly couldn't be any more true in this case.

    Imperial Privilege- A

    An ability that- through the insistance of the owner- Skills that would be normally impossible to possess can be briefly obtained. At a rank of A or higher, even Skills that burden the body such as Divinity can be displayed. As Sultan of the great Ottoman Empire, Berserker wields authority second only to Allah Himself.

    In Ibrahim's case, the relevant Skills are Charisma, Military Tactics, Swordsmanship, Grace Of God and Islamic Martial Arts at B~A rank.

    Oblivion Correction (Trauma)- A+

    Normally a Class Skill of Avengers, symbolizing the ability to never forget a grudge. In Berserker's case, it signifies the trauma carved into his heart from being imprisoned for most of his early life and witnessing his brothers killed before his eyes.

    This Skill activates whenever Berserker is put in a situation where he is being "bound" or "imprisoned", granting him (through his relived trauma) a Mad Enhancement-like boost that ranks up his Strength and Agility parameters. However, this stacks with the effects of his regular Mad Enhancement, making him completely insane and impossible to reason with.

    In this state Berserker lashes out like a cornered beast, attacking friends and foes indescriminately. The effect of this Skill lasts as long as Berserker considers himself "imprisoned". Once he's escaped whatever was restraining him, Berserker will slowly calm down and return to his normal level of (in)sanity.

    "Don't touch me don't touch me don't touch me...!!"

    If summoned as Assassin he'd have...

    Disguised King- B
    A Skill that overwrites Ibrahim's Presence Concealment if he's summoned as Assassin. It's born from the anecdotes of Ibrahim travelling in disguise as a beggar, inspecting the markets of Istanbul and ordering his Grand Vizier to correct any problems he observed. When active, this Skill fully obscures Ibrahim's nobility and status as a Servant, making him appear to be merely a mundane human.

    His presence also becomes easier to ignore, enabling him to easily blend into crowds.


    Noble Phantasms
    Icra Cesmesi
    Waters Of Death


    Rank: C

    Type: Anti-Unit~Army

    Capital punishment was so common in the Ottoman Empire that there was a designated Fountain of Execution in the outer courtyard of the imperial palace, where executioners would wash the blood off their hands and weapons after decapitating a criminal. This fountain was "the most feared symbol of the arbitrary power of life and death of the sultans over their subjects, and was hated and feared accordingly", as the historian Barnette Miller wrote.

    Berserker's own penchant for ordering indescriminate executions, as well as the legend of him drowning his entire harem of 280 women in the sea on suspicion of infidelity, has granted him this Noble Phantasm. Once invoked, tendrils of swirling water form from the space behind Berserker. The tendrils seek out any enemies in 10 metres of Berserker. Upon sensing a target, the tendrils surge forward at amazing speed to grasp and bind them like anacondas fastening upon prey.

    Then, the tendrils of living water begin to pour down the victim's nose and throat, drowning them on dry land. Each tentacle has the grip-strength of a Servant with C-ranked Strength, meaning that the enemy will need a Strength parameter of at least C or higher to break free. Being made of water, they can quickly reform themselves once destroyed to continue pursuing the enemy. The tendrils lack any senses save touch, but are extremely adept at locating targets through tiny vibrations in the air.

    These tendrils do not obey Berserker's direct commands but are instead indirectly responsive to his emotions, attacking everything he considers a threat. Given Berserker's paranoid personality this may include his own allies, depending on how far he's sunken into madness.


    Kafes Jahannam
    Cage Of Nightmares


    Rank: B+

    Type: Anti-Team/Reality Marble

    A Reality Marble manifesting the
    Kafes
    cage
    where Berserker both began and ended his life. Once invoked, both Berserker and anyone within 10 metres of him is pulled is pulled into a mental recreation of his childhood prison.

    Warped by Berserker's trauma, it has transformed from a palatial prison meant to contain the higher class in luxury to a hellish cage rivalling Jahannam itself. A scent of must and fetid decay pervades the once splendid sanctum. The gilded walls are stained in rust and dried blood. Spiked chains and other implements of death and torture hang from the ceiling, constantly jangling. There are no windows at all, so the only light is provided by the prison's inner torches and chandeliers.

    As Berserker remembers the cage as a place where death could strike at any moment, it is filled with all kinds of deadly traps. Trap doors that open to pits of poisonous snakes, blades that extend from the walls to skewer unwary guests and whole rooms that seal off and fill with water are examples of the traps that litter this Noble Phantasm.

    Palace guards also constantly patrol the prison's grounds, attacking intruders upon sight. Like the rest of the Reality Marble they have also taken on a grotesque shape warped by Berserker's fears, appearing as musclebound demons with ashen skin and goat-like heads etched into horrific grins. Each palace guard is as strong as an average Servant with E-ranked parameters. Most Servants would have no trouble dispatching the guards individually, but they can be trouble in greater numbers, especially when fought in the prison's cramped confines.

    As this Noble Phantasm is a living reminder of his trauma, Berserker's Oblivion Correction (Trauma) Skill automatically activates within its grounds, elevating his Mad Enhancement to the highest level. Berserker's mindset regresses entirely to that of a scared wild beast, lashing out randomly at his surroundings in an attempt to destroy his hated prison. He can't even recognize enemies anymore, but is still incredibly dangerous due to his indescriminate attacks, appearing almost like a storm of destruction tearing through the surroundings.

    "Disappear disappear disappear...! WHY WON'T YOU DISAPPEAR ALREADY!?!"

    Because Berserker is constantly attempting to destroy it, this Reality Marble itself is extremely unstable. It can only be held for around five minutes before Berserker completely tears it apart. After that time the Reality Marble will be dispelled, returning Berserker and everyone else trapped within it to the real world.

    Naturally, Berserker refuses to use this Noble Phantasm under any conditions normally. He'd sooner die than endure the shame of imprisonment again. Berserker will only invoke it if forced by a Command Seal, and afterwards will almost certainly kill his Master in the resulting rampage.



  11. #14411
    wwwww Spartacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,719
    JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    True Name: Zhang Liang, Inheritor of Taigong’s Wisdom

    How do you waifu again
    Is this the sheet you mentioned about awhile back?

    It's the cute quirk my dude, utilize every part of their legend to create the ultimate moe character.

    First, look at their main personality and history. Okay, she is a warrior woman that originally a nurse, but she is personally trained by her brother to defend herself if the times come.

    Now, look at who her brother is, and what possible dynamic you can get from him to be applied to her. Oh, her brother was known to be 'the naked warrior', because he has a tendency to remove his armor in mids of battle. If you suddenly go "MOE" AND "HNGGG", that's a top waifu material right there!

    See from this? The possibility suddenly become endless! You can go with the ultimate pervert warrior woman who strips in the middle of the battle, or you can go with the ultimate chastity warrior woman who ultra allergic from ecchi stuff because she hates her perverted brother (the latter is my kink so I think it's super cute)!!! *MOE*!!!

    Option 1: "Fools, feel the might of my Noble Phantasm Imitation - Khaleed! Hmph, how is it? Eh, why you looks so red, Master? Naked? This is a warrior code, to strip is simply to shows my immerse dominance and overwhelming strength, there is nothing to be embarrassed for."

    Option 2: "Dhiraar-aniki... It's nice to see you alive and well again. Wait, wait, wait! Why you strip all of a sudden, don't come here while being naked, you idiot!!!"

    Now what you try seems a very serious type waifu, that's itself is not a bad thing, but hard to execute in a sheet. Some low tier degenerates may dismiss serious type as boring, but with the right execution (eg: character development and hot as f design), she will be a money-making machine.

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    On the sheet itself, I like that Huang Shi Xin (on my understanding) that it basically gives her a second battery akin those Servant empowered by a Grail.
    Last edited by Spartacus; December 24th, 2018 at 05:01 PM. Reason: wrong np name

  12. #14412
    Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Space of Imaginary Social Life
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,516
    US Friend Code
    878,709,144
    Blog Entries
    3
    I'd suggest that you don't try to force the waifu. I let it come out on its own as I write it and the results seem to be quite good

  13. #14413
    I'm the Great Pretender RoydGolden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Age
    52
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,066
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Is this the sheet you mentioned about awhile back?

    It's the cute quirk my dude, utilize every part of their legend to create the ultimate moe character.

    First, look at their main personality and history. Okay, she is a warrior woman that originally a nurse, but she is personally trained by her brother to defend herself if the times come.

    Now, look at who her brother is, and what possible dynamic you can get from him to be applied to her. Oh, her brother was known to be 'the naked warrior', because he has a tendency to remove his armor in mids of battle. If you suddenly go "MOE" AND "HNGGG", that's a top waifu material right there!

    See from this? The possibility suddenly become endless! You can go with the ultimate pervert warrior woman who strips in the middle of the battle, or you can go with the ultimate chastity warrior woman who ultra allergic from ecchi stuff because she hates her perverted brother (the latter is my kink so I think it's super cute)!!! *MOE*!!!

    Option 1: "Fools, feel the might of my Noble Phantasm Imitation - Khaleed! Hmph, how is it? Eh, why you looks so red, Master? Naked? This is a warrior code, to strip is simply to shows my immerse dominance and overwhelming strength, there is nothing to be embarrassed for."

    Option 2: "Dhiraar-aniki... It's nice to see you alive and well again. Wait, wait, wait! Why you strip all of a sudden, don't come here while being naked, you idiot!!!"

    Now what you try seems a very serious type waifu, that's itself is not a bad thing, but hard to execute in a sheet. Some low tier degenerates may dismiss serious type as boring, but with the right execution (eg: character development and hot as f design), she will be a money-making machine.

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    On the sheet itself, I like that Huang Shi Xin (on my understanding) that it basically gives her a second battery akin those Servant empowered by a Grail.
    Okay, that second option sounds really hilarious. Now I kind of wish SM did include something like that in the sheet. Maybe do a sheet for her brother next, and give him a Skill that lets him power up by taking off his clothing in battle?

    Also, any thoughts on my shota!Ibrahim? I'm pretty fond of him.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; December 24th, 2018 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Mispelled acronym

  14. #14414
    wwwww Spartacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,719
    JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    4
    Royd, that just an unrelated example to give my point across, that example is not Zhang Liang.

    I like the water NP is a symbiote but water.

  15. #14415
    I'm the Great Pretender RoydGolden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Age
    52
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,066
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    I like the water NP is a symbiote but water.
    I was more inspired by Volumen Hydrargyrum, but I guess that works too.

  16. #14416
    死徒 Dead Apostle Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    The H/eart/h of Europe
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    994
    Blog Entries
    3
    AT everyone :Have a nice Christmas !
    When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...





  17. #14417
    wwwww Spartacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,719
    JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    4
    Since I already talk about her above, may as well


    Class
    Saber
    Epithet
    The (Female) Drawn Sword of God
    Identity
    Khawla bint al-Azwar
    Origin
    Historical Fact, Saudi Arabia
    Height/Weight
    163cm/51kg
    Alignment
    Lawful Good
    Attribute
    Man


    STR AGI END MANA LCK NP
    B B B C B A

    Armament/Class Skill/Personal Skill
    Armament:
    A high-quality sword. She fights in a very ferocious and adrenaline filled manner, she can even fight barehandedly by utilizing her armors and gauntlets as blunt weapons.


    Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance C

    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

    Riding B
    Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.


    Personal Skills:
    Bravery D
    The ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion, and fascination. It also has the bonus effect of increasing melee damage. She will not even waver over fighting a battalion by herself or even stripped from her weapons she will continue fighting with everything she had.

    She is among the bravest warrior among the Companions, as she never fled nor her spirits break even once in battles. Not even the Four Rightful Caliph themselves - the closest people to the Prophet, never fled from an impossible fight.

    "Who is that knight? By God, he has no regard for his safety!" - Khalid

    Incitement (Warrior) C+
    A Skill that functions as the acquisition of the words to lead fellow warriors. It can be used to return their morale and fighting spirits, it can also be used on herself as some sort of self-suggestion, but the effects are reduced considerably.

    She employs her words to encourage the fleeing warriors to re-enter the battlefields and leads her fellow female prisoners to run away from imprisonment.

    Intrude B
    It's not the ability to retreat from a battlefield, but the ability to enter enemy's stronghold and get away from it. Negates enemy's territorial advantages and greatly reduces power-ups gained from being inside a specific territory such as Territory Creation and Fame Boost.

    She effectively continues fighting even in the depth of the enemy's camp or being hold captives in enemy's prison.

    Medic B
    A basic knowledge of human's vital, determining whatever they are in grave danger or not, and proceed to do the countermeasures to heal them. It is not the most cutting-edge ways of healing, nor provides instantaneous recovery. However, it is still a reliable ability that can save someone's life from the greatest danger.


    Noble Phantasm

    "In the name of God, for the sake of the better future! Khalid-sama, please excuse my rudeness - Imitation Khaleed!"



    Imitation Khaleed
    Imitate - The Drawn Sword of God

    Anti Army
    Rank A

    Imitation Khaleed.

    It is said that in the battlefield, she is virtually indistinguishable to Khalid Ibn Walid, a living Noble Phantasm that also doubles as a sword to help the Prophet. As a Noble Phantasm, it is essentially an ability to transform herself to be Khalid, in other words, turning herself into a sword.

    "Khalid watched a knight, in black attire, with a large green shawl wrapped around his waist and covering his chest. That knight broke through the Byzantine ranks as an arrow."

    Passively, it raises her physical stats to be on the same level of Khalid's, the stats that shown above. However, by invoking the True Name, she can temporarily fuse to her own sword, becoming a giant blade and launch in the speed of a jet that decimates anything in its path, as if she is an arrow. The blade can become smaller, and be wielded by her trusted allies if she wishes to, increasing their stats the same way she gains her current one.

    Imitation - Armor form


    It can also be used to stop the transformation midway, as steel start forming around her body, but not yet formed to be a blade. Essentially, materializing a black armor that reminiscent the pitch black armor she wears when she tries to save her brother and increasing her performances even further. However, because it is a constant activation, it drains a lot of Magical Energy.


    Character/Attitude/Speech/Lore/Depiction
    Character:
    Soft-spoken, dignified and caring; strong-willed, headstrong and stubborn. A person with the best quality of a medic and a warrior.

    She is the type that will help her friends no matter how dire the situation was, but she will disses them if they show a sign of weakness at the same time.

    Even in a non-combat situation, she will wander around aimlessly to search for someone in needs of help.

    In other words; a genuinely altruistic person.


    Motives and attitudes toward the Master:
    She herself didn't understand, but deep down she simply wishes to channel her drives to help people.

    "The Holy Grail, it's forbidden to wish to such thing, nor do I know what do I desires to be here. But still, every time I look at someones bright face after going through a rough day, it eases my own heart."

    She deeply respects the Chaldea Master as they driven to save the world.

    She loves to watch them maturing to be a hero in their own right from afar, she thinks the Master is a kindred spirit who fight for the people in needs. She thinks that is very similar to her, a support type that constantly in the front line.

    "Even they are all died, you have not given up on humanity yet. This is not something like a simple opportunity to save someone in needs, but to save something from what already too late, your selflessness knows no bound."

    However, if they stride away from that noble path, she will be a sword of mercy that stop them from their way to evil for good.


    Speech example:
    "I'm not something as grand as the drawn sword of god, but as long I'm here, I will be your sword, Master."
    "To fills my tomorrow with bright smiles; I will fight!"
    "Is this the extent of the infamous Chaldean Servants can do? Embarrassment!"
    "They are naked, these girls are all naked!!!"
    "PERVERTS MUST DIE!!!"
    "What do I like? Hmm... warriorhood? Eh, that's pretty boring and lack of individuality?"
    "What do I hate? Stripping, not only it shames yourself, its shames people around you too. Eh, why do you look so disappointed?"


    Historical lore:
    One of the Companions (Sahaba) during the lifetime of the Prophet. She is the daughter of a Bani Assad chieftain - Malik bin Aws, essentially a noble. It is noted that her family is among the first of the chieftains that converted to Islam.

    Originally, her name was scarcely been recorded due to lack of major involvement during the Prophet's lifetime. But she starts to enter the historical records for her bravery in the Rashidun Caliphate's expansions under the command of commander Khalid ibn al-Walid.

    At first, she is a simple nurse in the very back of the battlefield. She enters the frontline where his older brother - Dhiraar bin al-Azwar, a warrior known for his competence and tendency to plunge in the battlefield topless; has been captured by the Byzantine in the Battle of Sanita Al-Uqab.

    Trying to save her brother, she done a full-body knight armor in pitch black, rodes her horse fearlessly and brokes the enemy ranks soaked full in blood. Her ferocious fighting style makes the other soldiers mistaken her as their commander - Khalid, only for Khalid himself appears as a reinforcement and cause confusion.

    Khalid asked the warrior to reveal herself, only to find out the warrior is a woman. Instead of punishing her, she was included to be one of the leads to rescue enemy's prisoners, saving her brother's life.

    It is documented that she is a gifted orator. When she was captured by the Byzantine and taken as a prisoner. One of the commanders there trying to disgrace her, but instead of giving up, she rouses her fellow female prisoners to break free. Using tents' poles as improvised weapons and kills 30 knights before successfully break free. And when she saw her allies retreat from a battle due to seemingly impossible odds, only berates them for being a coward and join her as their fighting spirits returned to them.

    Due to this, she becomes the model of strong Muslim women in the modern era.


    Depiction:
    A slim warrior woman in black attires that can't handle the slightest of perverted behaviors. From a young age, she already has a tendency to help people in needs and decided to become a battlefield nurse.

    This was born from her brother, who has a tendency to suddenly strip. Since it was her brother that taught her martial arts and warriorhood, her images of a knight are very skewed and think that she is not a full-fledged warrior because she can't handle them.

    The reason why she is summoned as a Saber, as opposed to her more natural fighting style as a Lancer is because her Noble Phantasm is at most powerful as a Saber. As Khalid's anecdotes are more associated with the sword. In Saber class, she will gain access to much more powerful Noble Phantasm; but as a Lancer, she will be much more consistent and effective in most situation.

    In this verse, the famous warrior Khalid - The Drawn Sword of God is a person that born with the highest quality of a warrior, almost as if he is engineered to be a sword, a living Noble Phantasm similar with Enkidu. Because he is her commander, she idolizes him as a second role model next to the Prophet and emulates his ferocious fighting style because she didn't know how to properly fight during the event.

    During that time, she realizes that she can also help in the front line, she able to prevent people to be hurt in the first place.

    She quickly rose to be one of Khalid's top commander, continue to emulate his fighting style almost virtually perfect, as if she is a second Khalid.


    Relationships

    Gaius Julius Caesar:
    "Wow, his way of speaking is exemplary, perhaps I can learn a thing or two from him. Eh, you are a fellow character that disappointed from being summoned in a different class? Ah, I understand, I understand!"

    He becomes her Chaldea cafeteria buddy, because of similar interest. But Cleo didn't approve this development at all. "Oh? What we have here, hmm, care to explain, Caesar?"

    Companions:
    "Oh, those guys are here too. They are a rowdy bunch, didn't they? Please excuse them, Master, they are pretty well-meaning-
    Hey!!! Who throws food and stain my clothing, show yourself, dammit!!!"

    Khalid ibn Walid:
    "Khalid-sama... Oh, how do I approach him? Master, stand still while I am thinking the best course of action, okay?" *hides behind the Master's back*

    Dhiraar bin Al-Azwar:
    "Dhiraar-aniki... It's nice to see you alive and well again. Wait, wait, wait! Why you strip all of a sudden, don't come here while being naked, you idiot!!!"

    Roland:
    "12 Paladin of Charlemagne, Roland. Our difference in religious view aside, you seems a very reliable person... What the- why this person strips too!? Is this a trend or some sort of a warrior code?!"

    Chaldea female Servants:
    "Eh? All these pretty girls strip during Ascension... Am I being the odd one here, not understanding a warrior code?"

    Astolfo:
    "12 Paladin of Charlemagne, Astolfo. It seems even on the Christian side, they also have a fellow lady trying to makes a difference in the battlefield. Her masquerading doesn't work that well it seems, why mini skirt? Eh, a trap, what?"


    Writer's note
    I already established on myself that all the Companions are heroic warriors dressed in black, based on the Black Standard used during their early campaigns and Lucina just fits her perfectly. She wears modest clothing, very slim (which she historically is) and heroic looking.

    She is based on her feats as the female knight that mistaken as Khalid. Her feats where she fights using improvised weapons and makes a rear guard with her fellow prisoners is gained in Lancer class.

    She is originally going to appears in ConQUEST, but get the cut because I don't want to feature her as a lackey. I feels like she is a very heroine material and thus, should be featured in a story for her own or used in an RP if I interested to joining one.
    Last edited by Spartacus; December 25th, 2018 at 05:58 AM. Reason: forgotten effect

  18. #14418
    celestial prayer 34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    indonesia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    966
    Blog Entries
    2
    If only the Companions are featured in FGO...

    I can already see the wackiness equal to that of the Round Table Knights or the Paladins

    - - - Updated - - -

    Now I wonder if Khalid ibn Walid will be in your ConQUEST

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also,

    "Khalid-sama"
    "Dhirar-aniki"

    *cringe internally*

  19. #14419
    wwwww Spartacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,719
    JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by 34 View Post
    Also,

    "Khalid-sama"
    "Dhirar-aniki"

    *cringe internally*
    It's anime, I take that as a compliment!

  20. #14420
    celestial prayer 34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    indonesia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    966
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    True Name
    : Ibrahim
    "The Mad Sultan"
    I love this sheet. Any chance you got the inspiration from the list I came up with some times ago?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    It's anime, I take that as a compliment!
    of course, i am now in a state where every anime antics made me cringe in pleasure

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •