Page 436 of 858 FirstFirst ... 336386426431434435436437438441446486536 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,720 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That was my first thought, you could just rip off charisma and empower allies critical damage or something.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    you could do something with scent

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries

yaaay my first servant

I was thinking about this sheet for a while, but did not fell like writing...

Curupira
    (Picture removed, because it was setting off malware alarms. Try hosting it on imgur and edit it back in.) - mAc

Also known as Caipora, Caapora, kaa'pora
    Source: Brazilian Folklore
    Class: Archer
    Other Classes: Rider, Assassin
    Alignment: Chaotic-Good
    Place of Origin: Brazil

Parameters:

STR: D-
    END: E
    AGI: B
    MGI: D-
    LCK: B++
    NP: C~A

Height: 1,30 m
    Weight: 43kg
    Dislikes: Hunters, human greed
    Talent: Fool people
    Natural Enemy: Hunters, lumberjacks
    Attribute: Star
    Armament: Bow and poisoned arrows (archer); Zarabatana (assassin); Tacape (rider)
    Catalyst: A bottle of brazilian pinga and a tuff of tobacco.

Class Skills:

Riding skill C (when rider)

Presence Concealment E-~A+ (when assassin)

Independent Action B

Personal Skills:

Spoiler:
    Animal dialoge A+
    Makes possible to come to a mutual understanding with animals that don't possess language.
    As ''defensor of the woods'' and a being born from them, Curupira can naturaly speak with the animals and, somethimes, even with trees.

Innocent monster C
    Always that a hunter was found dead or disappears, the natives blamed this demon for misleading them.
    In truth, Curupira only wanted to protect his home.

Dangers of the tropical forests A++
    The tropics bear great beaty, but dangers that few places have.
    This skill allows Curupira to use deadly poisons and diseases from the woods where he came, so most of the antidotes and remedies won't work. It also increase dramatically his ''presence concealment'' when in a forest, but decrease it when in inhabited places.

Mystic Feet of Ilusion B+
    A curse similar to certain mystic eyes.
    When activated, a ilusion spell is laid on every place where Curupira steps, changing its apearence to anything he desires.
    It is a high-level ilusion spell, only experient magi could perceive the lie and one would need a somewhat powerfull mental resistance skill to resist it.
    Curupira's main tatics include fooling the enemy into a trap.

Lore:

Spoiler:
    The word ''Curupira" originated from a brazilian's native language, it means ''child's body''.
    One of the most popular folklore in various of the country's regions, ''the demon of the woods", the curupira is a red-headed dwarf, inverted feet, heels in the front.
    "It is known, and by the mouth of all, that there are certain devils, they call Curupira, who appears to the Indians many times in the bush, they beat them, they hurt and they kill them. Sometimes the Indians leave in a certain way, which, through rough boulders, goes to the interior of the country, on the summit of the highest mountain, when they pass through, feathers, shakers, arrows, and other things similar, as a kind of offering, earnestly praying to the Curupiras to do them no harm." José de Anchieta, Jesuit father from the Brazil's colonization.
    Demon of the forest, an explanation of mysterious rumors: the disappearance of hunters, the forgetting of paths, sudden unexplained dread, the Curupira slowly received attributes and physical forms that belonged to other threatening and lost beings in classical antiquity. Always with its feet turned back, it deceives hunters and travelers, causing them to lose the right course, bypassing them into the forest with whistles and false signals.
    From Maranhão to the south of Espirito Santo, its constant nickname is Caipora.
    "Curupira is a genius of the forest. In the city or in the capoeiras of its immediate neighborhood there are no curupira, it inhabit farther, far into the woods, it do not like very inhabited places. "
    "It enjoy tobacco and pinga. Natives leave these gifts in the paths they cross, so as to please it or at least distract it." In the woods, the long and shrill cries of the Curupira are often heard. It also imitate the human voice, in a cry of call, to attract victims. The innocent who hears the cries and does not realize that he is a Currupira and approaches him completely loses the notion of course.
    But still, Curupira is a minnor demon. Without inhuman strength or powerfull spells, the only way is deceive his enemies into traps full of diseases and deadly poisons, using lies and his prominent agility gained after many years running in the forest.
    His desire for the holy grail would be safety for his home, the forest, without any hunter eating his friends or lumberjacks destroing his house.

Personality:
    A mischievous kid, as expected from a demon.
    Curupira is hyperactive and irritant. Always running and talking or singing, it likes to fool people, even his own master, without thinking what will happen next. Any master who summon him will have a dificult war...
    Noble Phantasm(s):
    Spoiler:

The foreigner entered my home
    Peró ygara suí osem
    Type: Anti-Country
    Range: Variable
    Max Targets: -

A reality marble that recreate his home:
    The deadly brazilian forest.
    In the tropics, get lost isn't your main problem.
    If you wander, the fauna will kill you
    If you eat, the flora will kil you
    If you drink, the water will kill you
    If you sleep, the monsters will kill you
    If you survive, the diseases will kill you
    Even large groups of prepared people already disapeared out there...
    When the deadly secrets of the forests are revealed, an entire city can die...
    When activated, this Noble Phantasm create a massive florest akin Curupira's home. It's like a dreadfull maze. Obviously, Curupira himself can use everything in this landscape. With guerrila tactics an army can die here, and even heroes will struggle.
    Whatever, this need a great amount of magical energy. The deadlyness and range of the reality marble can vary depending on how much magical energy is used, going from a single room to an entire country, and everyone in its range will be affected.

The foreigner is going to the river
    osó 'ype
    Type: Anti-Unit

The nature will hear his call. Curupira defend the nature, and the nature defend curupira.
    When Curupira cry the forest came to him.
    Using this Noble Phantasm, Curupira can summon the dangers of his home. Animals, insects, plants, everything.
    Predators, diseases and poisonous plants and animals comes forth from the ground.
    Whatever, it can't bring any magical beast. So an enemy with ''beast slayer'' skill and high poison resistance would find no trouble

Creator Notes:
    My first servant... I still prefer create a magi
    I planned to write this before new year, but my hands simply didnt move.
    Yea, that last NP remind me of Nrvnsqr too
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    Faceclaim

Class: Berserker
    Alternate Classes: Avenger
    Identity: Kousa, Leader of Ikko-Ikki, also known as Honganji Kennyo
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Origin: Japan
    Armament: A Naginata
    H/W: 186cm/70kg
    Dislikes, people trying to destroy his sect
    Natural Enemy: Oda Nobunaga

Stats:
    STR: B
    END: A
    AGI: B
    MANA: C
    LUCK: C

Class Skills
    Mad Enchancement: E
    The user does not receive the benefits of Mad Enhancement nor do they lose any of their reasoning abilities, and overall they just become a little rougher.\
    Although he Himself wasn't mad, he was fanatical of buddhism and that is reflected in the Ikko-Ikki

Persona Skills
    Zealotry: A+++
    He was the leader of the fanatical Buddhist sect known as Ikko-Ikki. one of the most fiercest sects in japan.
    By Constantly reciting Buddhist Prayers in battle he becomes immune to mental interference, and is also able to ignore trauma

Charisma: C++
    Anyone who opposed the demon king would join the Ikko-Ikki sect thus he gathered thousands of potentional soldiers which would prove crucial in his war against Oda Nobunaga. he was also the head of Ishiyama Honganji and thus ruled the fortress much like a daimyo would

Military Tactics: B

He was able to Quickly organize his troops for countless different situtations, especially when defending his Fortress, it took Oda Nobunaga ten years to take the fortress.

Noble Phantasms
    Fierce Buddhist Warrior's Sect
    Ikko-Ikki
    (A) (Anti-Army)
    A Noble Phantasm that represents the Ikko Ikki sect as a whole, it summons it summons each buddhist warrior who fought under Berserker, However Nose of those are heroic spirits. but they act as a single heroic spirit that charges forward as one. each one of the warriors is equiped with a matchlock and a Naginata, making them powerful in both long range and short range. furhtermore all of them have Mad Enchancement at C, giving them the power to crush even the mightiest armies they are up against. however all those warriors take alot of mana to sustain.

Led by Berserker, this noble phantasm is where his nature as a berserker really appears. having his Mad enchancement raised to A

Inpenetrable Fortress under the Heavens

Ishiyama Hongan-ji
    (A+) (Fortress)
    Appearance
    the greatest fortress of feudal japan the fortress of which berserker was head off,and which took nobunaga 10 years to conquer. a Bound Field that manifests itself from Berserkers memory of the fortress. which means it may be slightly altered. nevertheless it is a mighty fortress which can serve as a base for Berserker. anyone who approaches this base will fell a weakening of ones will in front of what berserker describes as ''The Greatest Will of Buddha Himself'' With the activation Of this Phantasm his other one is also Activated. placing buddhist warriors in every corner of the fortress therefore it takes an extremly powerful servant and an extremly powerful anti-fortress noble phantam to destroy this fortress. and even then bits of it will still stand.

CE/Personality/Reactions
    Monk's Naginata
    Indeed, i am the terrible leader of ikko ikki, Kosa Himself.
    But do not take me for a mindless tyrant, i am follower of buddha after all.
    although my sect is a bit more millitant than others.

Berserker is a bit weird. often talking to himself about things. he is loyal to his master but also harsh towards everyone else. he is quite cometent for crafting strategy with his master. but also perfers to just crush everyone with force if neccesary. he enjoys War movies for obivous reasons.
    His wish for the grail is simple. to institute his sect as state religion in modern day japan.

Oda Nobunaga: Ah, if it isnt the Fierce Demon King of the Sixth heaven. tell me, how long did you take to crush my fortress? shingen would do it in mere Minutes. although we are allies now. how about we settle our rivalry through combat?

Xuanzang: So you are Xuanzang huh, my father would often tell me stories about you. something about being the greatest buddhist priest. i dont think you would agree with my sect of buddhism though.

Leonidas: How about we team up? with your skill in defending things and my inpenetrable fortress we could both benefit in comba-huh? no? have it your way then im gonna find another strategist to team up with!

Notes: no matter how much i look at the sheet i feel there is something missing, perhaps i didnt focus on his fanatical buddhism side enough?
    Last edited by massive_jojo_reference; January 4th, 2018 at 05:07 PM.

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    I mean
    It's not like Japan Servant's haven't been
    wanked
    ranked
    before
    Last edited by WhatShouldNotBe; January 4th, 2018 at 04:28 PM.

What do you mean by ''Ranked''

Quote Originally Posted by massive_jojo_reference View Post
    What do you mean by ''Ranked''
    herpaderp I mean Wanked

well It does not have any EX-es
    and this guy stood up to nobunaga, who is pretty powerful lore wise
    Last edited by massive_jojo_reference; January 4th, 2018 at 04:45 PM.

well It does not have any EX-es
    and this guy stood up to nobunaga, who is pretty powerful lore wise

Inpenetrable Fortress under the Heavens

Ishiyama Hongan-ji
    (A+++) (Fortress)
    Appearance
    the greatest fortress of feudal japan the fortress of which berserker was head off,and which took nobunaga 10 years to conquer. a Bound Field that manifests itself from Berserkers memory of the fortress. which means it may be slightly altered. nevertheless it is a mighty fortress which can serve as a base for Berserker. anyone who approaches this base will fell a weakening of ones will in front of what berserker describes as ''The Greatest Will of Buddha Himself'' With the activation Of this Phantasm his other one is also Activated. placing buddhist warriors in every corner of the fortress therefore it takes an extremly powerful servant and an extremly powerful anti-fortress noble phantam to destroy this fortress. and even then bits of it will still stand.
    There is no A+++ NP
    Anywhere

i did NOT notice that.
    it was supposed to be A+, fixed it.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Those were two servants i had plan on making in the future

Curupira: I like this servant. I like the addition of Tupinamba language. I feel like the Noble Phantasms could with a little more humph however. I like the fluff behind the first Noble Phantasm, but i think straight up summoning a forest. The second NP feels already included in the first one, i dont think it warrants a separate instance of it. I like this sheet overall, its just that my Curupira would go in another completely different direction and that is probably clouding my vision

Kennyo: I agree that Kennyo warrants a sheet. He is the greatest leader of the Ikko-Ikki movement in Japan that terrorized the mighty powers. He and his army were the ones that taught Nobunaga first hand the importance of the matchlock when they almost killed him in Nagashina. He led a 10 year old siege against Nobunaga being the bedrock for Nobunaga's opposition. As long as Kennyo, and the fortress of Ishiyama Hoganji, the single place in Japan not led by a Daimyo, held, the opponents of Nobunaga had a chance. He certainly is someone very important in the sengoku period, However when it comes to this sheet i gotta be honest with you.
    Kennyo is pretty boring. Outside of Zealotry, there is nothing particularly interesting in the skills and you picked the most cut and dry possible Noble Phantasms he could have.
    You summon an army and you summon a fortress. I'm personally not a fan. There is no extra fluff to add more originality to the sheet.
    I like the personality tab.
    Also the faceclaim is not showing at the time of this post

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Blog Entries
    Oh, thanks for the feedback!
    Well, I admit that the NPs lack creativity, but it was the best I could do at the moment...
    And the second NP allows him to summon the animals (and others) without all the trouble to deploy the reality marble, so I though it would fit as a different NP.
    And what you think about the mystic feet of illusion? It was a cool idea but I think it become a bit... Dry. It could have more information...
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

Blog Entries
    In my mind i would just justify the 2nd NP as an extension of his Reality Marble. Let's say he has the dead Atlantic Jungle imprinted in his mind and his Reality Marble is bringing the maimed almost dead jungle back to live in its peak days where it used to match the legendary Amazon Rainforest. The maximum output of the Noble Phantasm would be deploying the forest as a Reality Marble just like your first NP, but he could also, bring smaller portions of it much like Emiya does his projections and Iskandar once pulled that one soldier to talk with people outside of the RM.

I also got stuck into Mystic Feet of whatever. I wasn't able to really find a good answer or imagery, in my mind, for the feet. Yours is good enough. If i were to complete mine sheet i would probably just copy that description tbh.

Just for comparison sake my Curupira would be one member of the Curupira Tribe, which are essentially the brazilian hassans. He would have Boitata as its Noble Phantasm and its wish would be to revive the Atlantic Forest essentially killing everyone where the forest used to live. You can see, it's pretty different from yours, much more wacky and OC-like, but its an idea that i hold dear to my heart, so it might have clouded my judgement with your sheet
    Last edited by JetKinen; January 4th, 2018 at 08:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    In my mind i would just justify the 2nd NP as an extension of his Reality Marble. Let's say he has the dead Atlantic Jungle imprinted in his mind and his Reality Marble is bringing the maimed almost dead jungle back to live in its peak days where it used to match the legendary Amazon Rainforest. The maximum output of the Noble Phantasm would be deploying the forest as a Reality Marble just like your first NP, but he could also, bring smaller portions of it much like Emiya does his projections and Iskandar once pulled that one soldier to talk with people outside of the RM.
    Yes, that's a good idea. Is almost what I imagined

- - - Updated - - -

I was also thinking in a sheet about the bandeirantes...
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

Blog Entries
    I really have no suggestions when it comes to that group.

I guess in this day & age you're better making them complete assholes, but it's not like that really matters when we have dudes going through a tour of worst ww2 warcriminals as servants around here.

Blog Entries
    Wow, it's a pretty good idea! I would like to see that war one day...
    You have such a history with this sheet, and I just came with it out of nowhere... Sorry for steal your lights.
    Well, I will concentrate on my Zumbi dos Palmares's sheet for now.
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Criarino View Post
    Wow, it's a pretty good idea! I would like to see that war one day...
    You have such a history with this sheet, and I just came with it out of nowhere... Sorry for steal your lights.
    Well, I will concentrate on my Zumbi dos Palmares's sheet for now.
    Dude don't worry about it, i stopped working in that sheet like years ago. The Mystic Feet was a huge barrier for me.

please talk to me about your OCs Saron's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Name; Adolf Hitler
    Class; Rider/Berserker/Caster/Archer
    Armament: None
    Alignment: Chaotic Mad
    Source: Historical Fact, Germany
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Führer, Swimsuit, Male

Stats:
    Strength: E
    Agility: E
    Endurance: E
    Mana: C
    Luck: A+
    Noble Phantasm: B

Aryan control of the beach

Dislikes: People of color, gays, cripples, etc.
    Talents: Creating beach riots war, Being an overall massive cunt
    Natural Enemy: Joseph Stalin

Skills
    Class Skills:
    Riding: D
    The ability to use vehicles and animals as mounts. Is limited to modern vehicles with proper adjustment, as he always had people driving him around instead of him driving himself.

Personal Skills:
    Führer of the Iron Reich: A+
    A skill similar to Innocent Monster, resulting from the love of his people and of modern day Nazis who saw him as the second coming of Christ, and of the opinions of those who saw him as the Devil himself. A composite skill of Divinity (False), Charisma of the Devil, and Incitement.

German Engineering: A
    At the start of the 20th century, Germany had become a technological empire, the weaponry and equipment made there being a cut above the rest and regarded for its reliability and toughness. By using this skill, the creation of U-Boats is possible.

Cruel Disposition (Beach): A
    Denoting one with a cruel and heartless disposition, who ruthlessly fought for the destruction of what they hate. Gains advantages against those who he hates. In this particular summoning, he is vehemently opposed to the likes of a Nitocris and Oda Nobunaga on
    the beach
    his empire

Noble Phantasm
    Unterseeboot
    Ruthless Control of the Sea

Anti-Unit
    B
    Targets: 1
    Range: ~

During the war, a large amount of supplies had to be moved from location to location to ensure the soldiers fighting had ammo and food. The only efficient way to it was by sea, but this came at a massive risk. Underneath the waves, lay the fearsome scourge of Germany capable of sending any ship to the sea.

As they were the hands of Hitler’s will, you can say that they are his weapons, his tools, despite never knowing how to drive one. But, summoned in this irregular container, he has gained the exact knowledge of how to command his fleet to the upmost efficiency.

This Noble Phantasm doesn’t allow him to summon the U-Boats directly, but just gives him the ability to control them. But given his spastic rages, against other Servants he’s about as useful as a can opener against a grizzly bear.

<I>
    I am so sorry for this.
    Last edited by Saron; January 5th, 2018 at 07:36 PM.
    My thirst for Antonio grows by the second.

Man...

I Make Servants, Some Of Which Are Tragedies

why

please talk to me about your OCs Saron's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    why
    "If life gives you a picture of Hitler in a swimsuit, you make a Summer Hitler Servant." Was pretty much my thought process.
    My thirst for Antonio grows by the second.

Man...

I Make Servants, Some Of Which Are Tragedies