Page 474 of 858 FirstFirst ... 374424464469472473474475476479484524574 ... LastLast
Results 9,461 to 9,480 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    great Profil ! but that Mozart is her Natural Enemy is selfexplaining but why Mephistopheles and Richard I?
    Where have you found the Picture of her ? i would say she is somehow in the middle 12~
    Mephistopheles is because he's a [deal with the devil] archetype.
    Richard is because he's a Crusader.

I should add a Lore section to explain her backstory, but maybe later.

It's from Google Image. And, uh, she's not quite that ​young...

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I think he meant the number of Hassan she is, not the age

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I think he meant the number of Hassan she is, not the age
    r-right...

She could be anywhere from the 2nd to the 17th for all I know...
    What number the Cursed Hand and Serenity Hassan is anyway?

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That's what I'd like to know, since the only official numbers are Gramps as the first (duh) and Hundred Faced as the last. For some reason, I've always thought of Cursed Arm as the fifth...

--- update ---

In the case of Gramps having existed in the Nasuverse during the same time as the historical Hassan-i Sabbah, he'd have founded the order at the end of the 11th century. Cursed Arm lived, according to the wiki, in the 1200s. This is a gap of about a century, more or less 5-6 generations if I've calculated correctly. It seems my headcanon wasn't off...
    Last edited by King of Padoru; March 1st, 2018 at 08:22 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sorry ,yes moshiron i meant her Number as Hassan ,by the way i would evaluate her age at 23~.
    Have you 34 the Information from her skils a original source or is it "your" Creation ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    That's what I'd like to know, since the only official numbers are Gramps as the first (duh) and Hundred Faced as the last. For some reason, I've always thought of Cursed Arm as the fifth...
    The most interesting Question here would be who has Chosen the "Original" Hasan as the second his successor?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; March 1st, 2018 at 08:33 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Have you 34 the Information from her skilin a original source or is it "your" Creation ?
    I can't quite comprehend what you're trying to say here, but...
    You mean the Skill, right? If so, then yeah, these are my own creation, although it borrows elements from the original source. Except for Presence Concealment, maybe.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I mean, there is a group of persons who are the ones who choose who will be the next hassan, they are the same people who refused Zealot out of fear or some shit

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    How does reciting Al-Falaaq and An-Naas grants Protection from Wind and Poison Protection?

IMO Mental Debuff Resistance would be a bit better. But hey, Nasuverse.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    How does reciting Al-Falaaq and An-Naas grants Protection from Wind and Poison Protection?

IMO Mental Debuff Resistance would be a bit better. But hey, Nasuverse.
    Yeah, Nasuverse magic
    But hey, in CA Hassan's profile about Protection of the Wind, it is actually because it is specifically a charm to resist not the wind itself, but the evil spirit of the wind (djinn), thus it seems fitting for these 2 surah to grant it. Also, there's also some tradition which said that these 2 surah can cure sickness and poison; though it seems that they are recited to seek refuge from God from 'all kinds of harm' in general.
    Last edited by 34; March 1st, 2018 at 10:44 PM.

Blog Entries
    massive_jojo_reference: just save the image and reupload it somewhere else (imgur, tumblr, whatever) as a private image, then link to that.

Bird: Are you aware that Boudicca is missing her stats?
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    I give up. I tried to review all the new sheets. I failed.

The only thing I could really do.....

@Teucer

Is find out this guy doesn't have an NP that basically calls up an image of Ajax for him to hide behind, which is disappointing.

[]

Servant

*Class:Rider(can also being summoned in saber,archer and lancer in different circumstances.)

*True Name: Charles Martel (I want to submit Oc servant)

Appearance : Gawain in black hair.

Height:180 Cm

Weight:76 Kg

Three Sizes:

*Clothes without Armor:White shirt combined with brown leather jackets,blue jeans and black converse sneaker.

Birthday:

Blood type:

Place of Origin:Belgium,Western Europe.

Family:Father,mother,brother and a bunch of son.

Dislikes:Someone that try to attack his family and homeland.

Talents:administration,leading an army,wooing ladies and inventing new strategy for war and battle even in the heat of a war.

Natural Enemy:Umayyad army and Abdul Rahman Al Ghafiqi governor of al-andalus on his time.

Status

(Based off of grades you selected)

*Strength:C plus

*Endurance:A

*Agility: D

*Mana:C

*Luck:A

*Noble Phantasm (Bond Level between Master and Servant):A

Class Skills

Magic Resistance : D plus
    Although he live in age where paganism still commons and the user of true magic is still exist,he never really trust those kind of thing.

Riding : C plus
    Never ride a phantasmal beast on his entire life.

Personal

Military Tactics:B
    Can always comes with strategy during and before go to battle.

Pioneer of the Stars:A -
    Pioneer of the Stars (星の開拓者, Hoshi no Kaitaku-sha?, localized as "Settler of the Stars") is the unique Skill given to heroes that became turning points in human history. All difficult voyages and challenges which are considered "impossible" turn into "events that can be realized". For charles martel case his achievements for stopping umayyad army at the battle of tours stopped the ummayad invasion from overrun europe and his invention He created on military tactic and army organization what would become the first western standing army since the fall of Rome by his maintaining a core of loyal veterans around which he organized the normal feudal levies. In essence, he changed Europe from a horde of barbarians fighting with one another, to an organized state. And make whate whould we call the knight of midieval age. Paved the way for Charlemagne to conquering western europe charles martel cases will make enemy servant that have higher Strength parameter to drop one rank. And rise his strength parameter one rank.

Knight Tactic:Ex
    Knight Tactics (騎士の武略, Kishi no Buryaku?) is a battle methodology in which one grasps the flow of battle and induces the opponent to make a mistake, even without being a match for him/her in strength. A Skill not for self-strengthening, but to invite a check failure for the opponent. Consists of composed observation powers to wager on a momentary chance of arles is also the father of heavy cavalry in Europe, as he integrated heavy armoured cavalry into his forces. This creation of a real army would continue all through his reign, and that of his son, Pepin the Short, until his Grandson, Charlemagne, would possess the world's largest and finest army since the peak of arles analysed what would be necessary for him to withstand a larger force and superior technology (the Muslim horsemen had adopted the armour and accoutrements of heavy cavalry from the Sassanid warrior class, which made the armored mounted knight possible). Not daring to send his few horsemen against the Islamic cavalry, he had his army fight in a formation used by the ancient Greeks to withstand superior numbers and weapons by discipline, courage, and a willingness to die for their cause: a phalanx. He had trained a core of his men year round. It was this hard core of disciplined veterans that won the day for him at Tours.Apart from the military endeavours, Charles is considered to be a founding figure of the European Middle illed as an administrator as well as a warrior, he is credited with a seminal role in the emerging responsibilities of the knights of courts, and so in the development of the Frankish system of feudalism. If king Arthur is ''king of Knight'' because of his morality,then charles martel is ''the king of knights'' because he is credited with a seminal role in the emerging responsibilities of the knights of courts, and so in the development of the Frankish system of feudalism and battle tactic that without it knight class will not exist. With this skill charles martel can always spot enemy weakness and mistakes and turn it to gain victory almost without failures.

Noble Phantasm
    ''Martellus" (L., and so "Martel", Fr.: "the hammer")
    "whom God had blessed with victory"
    Anti-Personnel - Anti-Army Noble phantasm
    A noble phantasm that can be employed in two
    First:he can summon his entire army (60.000 soldiers) during the battle of tours,because this noble phantasm is not using reality marble all damage will not disappear.
    Second:he can employ this noble phantasm as series of slash that being launched by ''perfect knight'' in term of technique during servants again servants battle.
    Last edited by Nine; March 2nd, 2018 at 08:08 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Faceclaim

Class: Alterego
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Origin: ?
    Region: ?

Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B
    Magic: A
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: C+ (EX)
    Personal Tidbits

True Name: Calls herself Sophie.
    Talents: Writing, pretending to be dead, storytelling(?)
    Likes: The feeling when one's deadline is cleared, children
    Dislikes: Writer's block, downer ending(?)
    Natural Enemies: Kiara Sessyoin

Skills

Class Skill:
    Curse of the Readers: EX
    An id_es Skill derived from Innocent Monster. Differing from the involuntary nature of Innocent Monster, this Skill instead allows the selection of desirable traits from the myriad interpretation of Sophie via rumors and gossips, ranging from inhuman quick-thinking, swordmanship mastery, and natural charm.

There are, however, things that she cannot change such as her true identity and gender, which she rationalizes as a 'troublesome drawback'. Also, without continuous thought on one trait from her many interpretations, eventually those traits will wear off, returning her Spirit Origin closer to home.

Personal Skills:
    High-Speed Incantation: E+
    The ability to read magical incantations at high speeds. Due to it's low rank and Joanna's disposition, it instead accelerates the rate which she can write on her Noble Phantasm in the heat of battle. Gains a '+' modifier to her writing speed when she feels threatened by the deadline.

Human Observation (Self): B+++
    The ability to observe and understand oneself critically. At this Rank, almost all information regarding oneself physically or habitual are instantly known, enabling precise management of one's talent's synergies when using her id_es. However, there are flaws that can't be seen by this Skill, but can be discovered using Human Observation or a similar Skill at a higher Rank.

Being self-conscious in nature, Sophie strives to continuously improve herself by eliminating her flaws via astute reviewing, as she aims to become a proper heroine. As and added note, she seems to be more conscious of her body conditions during combat.

Item Construction: -
    The supposed ability to craft items, magical or mundane, but this Skill has been lost due to Sophie's Noble Phantasm.

Noble Phantasms

Deus ex Libro
    Pseudo-Literary-Magical-Armament Mark II

Anti-Unit, C

The thick book and (rather large) quill that serves as Sophie's buckler and sword... Or is it a buckler and sword that can be used as a book and quill? Skipping this trivial detail, the book and quill are made from Spiritrons, but can still be used as Sophie's main offensive and defensive force, granting durability equal to a C-Ranked weapon.

The real usage of this Noble Phantasm is actually the creation of items and strengthening of abilities via Simple Spells that are written using the quill on the book. To utilize this Noble Phantasm, the pen uses Pseudo-Spiritrons of the opponent that is collected through injuring them with it. The Pseudo-Spiritrons are then stored inside the quill-blade's reservoir that can be used to perform Simple Spells at will.

While it seems tedious to actually utilize this Noble Phantasm, the strength of the buffs itself are pretty considerable, being able to raise one of her parameters up to 2 Ranks before her Spirit Origin's limit.

Mädchen Meines Lebens
    A
    Story
    Destiny
    Just For
    You
    Me

Anti-Bad End (Self), EX

A Noble Phantasm that defines Sophie's existence as an Alterego; her Spirit Origin. To be exact, it is the alteration and amplification of Hans Christian Andersen's Märchen Meines Lebens, the 'Andersen that the readers felt they saw', creating a 'fate' that forces Sophie to follow the will of the readers, and Nursery Rhyme's... Nursery Rhyme, which projects said 'fate' into the real world via Sophie's Saint Graph. This manifests as a continuous advantageous checks towards Sophie's success as long as the 'readers' wishes so.

A curse that's beneficial yet dangerous, as Sophie's entire existence is only held by how the 'readers' feel about her.

Lore
    Sophie is the Alterego of Innocence, the guardian Alterego of the first stage of the Lunar Purgatory. Created by [You lack the required admin privileges to view this.] from fragments of the Saint Graph of Hans Christian Andersen and Nursery Rhyme that are scattered throughout the Moon Call, Sophie is the first Alterego that
    you
    the protagonist
    encounter in the Lunar Purgatory.

While she is the weakest of the Alterego Purgatorio, her army is the largest of all Alteregos but is the least experienced, contrasting to her upper 'co-workers' more elite and small armies. Nevertheless, her army was defeated by
    you
    the protagonist
    and continues to the second stage.

---

... I'm making a sheet again, I suppose. It's far from complete (as usual...), especially in fleshing out the sheet (as I haven't get the hang of it nor do I have decent knowledge on the Nasuverse so all my Nasu-babble might be wrong), so please give your feedbacks! i need halp

God, I feel like a sea-floor crawler looking for bits of food.

- - - Updated - - -

God, why can't I complete my sheets nowadays?
    Last edited by MehKitteh; May 24th, 2018 at 11:09 AM. Reason: lots and lots of editing

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

Dang i accidentally post something

Blog Entries
    Alter Ego: Joanna [Hans Christian Andersen(?)]
    So, um... I'm not entirely sure what this is. Its a genderbent Andersen under the Alter Ego 'class', that much is obvious, but beyond that... some sort of Lore section is required to make heads or tales of it. Its a good sheet, though.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    ...can you at least give an opinion on mine? I CRAVE THE PRAISE OF OTHERS
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crying View Post
    So, um... I'm not entirely sure what this is. Its a genderbent Andersen under the Alter Ego 'class', that much is obvious, but beyond that... some sort of Lore section is required to make heads or tales of it. Its a good sheet, though.
    True, a Lore section would be nice. And thank you for the compliment, although I don't really think that a half-done mangled sheet is 'good'.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, my only criticism to your sheet is that you used the word 'brang' in Relationship with Altera instead of 'brought'.

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    Same here
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

Blog Entries
    God, why can't I complete my sheets nowadays?
    because you're above all these other plebs

Sooo is my first servant sheet is so bad no one even want to give their opinion? ��

Blog Entries
    =RIDER=

Artist: NAJI柳田

Possible Alternate Classes: Caster
    True Name: Gudrún Gjúkadóttir - The Grey-Hearted Princess
    Height/Weight: 172 cm / 54 kg
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: Iceland (Saga of the Völsungs)

Bad Dream by Ruelle

=Parameters=

Strength: C
    Endurance: A
    Agility: B
    Mana: C
    Luck: A
    NP: B

=Class Skills=

- Riding (B):
    can ride animals and most vehicles with above average expertise.

In her lifetime, Rider took up arms in defense of herself and her people despite being a lady. After her death, she often appeared in peoples' dreams on horseback as a leader of the Wild Hunt.

- Magic Resistance (D):
    cancel spells with a chant below one verse. Equivalent to that of a warding amulet.

Due to Rider’s taking of an evil, mind-altering potion that rendered her complacent, normally this skill would be non-existent, but, thanks to her indomitable spirit and being in possession of a ring of magical origin, she gained two permanent ranks.

=Personal Skills=

- Blood Reddened (A):
    the ability to ingest or absorb bodily fluids to increase or sustain longevity, situational awareness, and combat effectiveness.

Throughout her legend Rider was bathed in and drank copious amounts of blood from various sources and gained a competent for the World unlike any seen before as well as an animalistic fervor for cruelty, becoming like a single-minded beast hungering for revenge; the she-wolf her mother bade her to be.

Leads to an degradation of sanity over time.

- Witless Wanderer (E):
    the ability to survive on negative emotions alone and take action. Capable of remaining in the world without a Master when suffering is had.

Be it because of her own unfathomable grief or their deaths by her hand, Rider outlived everyone of any notable mention in her legend. Even her subsequent attempts to kill herself were thwarted by the World itself.

Rank increases in correlation with「Ruthless Hatred」.

- Ruthless Hatred (A):
    akin to being under the effect of Mad Enhancement, this Servant’s class is blurred with that of Berserker. It is a curse activated when one’s sanity reaches it lowest point.

The more blood spilt and bones shattered, whether it be those of her enemies, her allies, or her own, Rider’s body will progressively fuse with her armor until she becomes an embodiment of hatred, unable to be control herself as she rampages across the battlefield attacking friend and foe alike.

Manifested from her desire be taken to the kingdom of the dead alongside her husband after the depths of her resentment and unhappiness grew to damning proportions. Only a strong and deep, trusting relationship with her Master can break her from such a madness and inevitable insanity.

=Noble Phantasms=

- Ćgishjálmr, The Helm of Terror (B, Anti-Unit [self]):
    the helm plundered and reforged by her husband to bear resemblance to the skull of the mighty worm who he slew.

When donned, the poisonous aura surrounding Rider is so potent that none except for the most durable will be able to keep themselves near—an effect taken from the worm, who spewed poison across the land.

Drops all parameters of everyone within Rider’s presence and increases that of her own by one rank unless they have an Endurance or Magic Resistance rating greater than B. Furthermore, she is all, but, invincible; as long as she wears the helmet, the terror of facing her in battle is so great that her opponents are unable to meet her eyes lest they become paralyzed with fear. Studying and analyzing her movements is a must, even better if skills relating to prediction are possessed, though... while her movements are already hard to follow on their own—ferocious as a wolf, slippery as a serpent—the unpredictability of a maiden with a still bleeding, broken heart even the World can't heal is harder still.

The effectiveness of the helmet correlates with just how far her sanity has diminished.

The drawback is that Saber is unable to feel pain. No matter what happens, she'll keep going even if her body is mangled beyond recognition and mind reduced to think of nothing but a burning desire for revenge and, until the end of days, all will hear it, unhappiness against the World itself.

- Ridill (C, Anti-Unit):
    the sword that cut the mighty worm's heart from its corpse and gorged on its blood.

Any wounds caused by the sword's blade are cursed and take longer to heal while also slowly sapping lifeforce. In addition, all skills are crippled and lowered by one rank.

Those with the parameter of Endurance higher than C have a chance to negate the sword’s effects, and the higher the rank the more likely it is for one to completely nullify them.

- Andvaranaut, For Those Fated to Die (EX-, Anti-Unit [self]):
    the magical ring cursed to bring misfortune and death to whoever possesses it.

If given a life-threatening injury, Rider is guaranteed to succumb to it eventually.

=Bio=

N / A
    Last edited by Historia; August 24th, 2018 at 11:12 AM.