Page 803 of 858 FirstFirst ... 303703753793798801802803804805808813853 ... LastLast
Results 16,041 to 16,060 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

wtf Magi☆Mari is my waifu now

also ixion was something i was considering but i'm glad you beat me to it, yours is way better than what i'd planned

Blog Entries
    King of Padoru, some of my Sheets are missing. Dorothy Gale is one.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Legendary Hero of the Chain's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Just a question to be clarified, is Solomon Kane, by Robert E. Howard, an old enough fictional character to count here or on the modern fiction thread?

Wyrd oft nereπ unfǽgne eorl, ώonne his ellen dιah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Hero of the Chain View Post
    Just a question to be clarified, is Solomon Kane, by Robert E. Howard, an old enough fictional character to count here or on the modern fiction thread?
    If I'm not mistaken, canonical Sherlock Holmes stories were still being published after Solomon Kane made his debut, so I guess it ought to be fine here?
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

I feel like the distinction would be like, if it's public domain or not, right? Or if it could have feasibly been 'real'?

Dantes was a real person Dumas met and based the Count off of him.
    Fran is a fictional creation but both she and Dr Frankenstein are real people.
    I mean, we have a Conan the Barbarian and John Carter sheets here somewhere. Go wild.

Class: Archer
    Other Classes: Berserker, Ruler, Avenger
    Epithet: Lady of Beasts
    True Name: Xolotl
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil(?)
    Place of Origin: Aztec Folklore

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: A
    AGI: A+
    MGI: EX
    LCK: D
    NP: EX

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: A
    Magic Resistance grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.

Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer".

Independent Action: A+
    Independent Action is the ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract.

The Servant can operate without a Master. With a Rank of A+ that exceeds even A, the support of a Master is unnecessary even while unleashing a large amount of Magical Energy. It is an ability that bends the rules and allows for the continued materialization of Servants even after the conclusion of a Holy Grail War.

Goddess’ Divine Core: EX
    A Skill that expresses one being a perfected goddess from birth. A composite Skill that comprises the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels all mental interference, prevents the body from growth and prevents the figure from change no matter how much calories are absorbed.

Since she is purely a bunrei, and given that it is not a possession of a human being, she attains an EX Rank in this Skill.

Personal Skills:
    Authority of Ollin: EX
    Ollin is pulsating, oscillating, and centering motion-change. It is typified by bouncing balls, pulsating hearts, labor contractions, earthquakes, flapping butterfly wings, the undulating motion of weft activities in weaving, and the oscillating path of the Fifth Sun over and under the surface of the earth. Ollin is the motion-change of cyclical completion. Ollin motion-change unites agonistic inamics within an orderly, four-phased cycle. A perpetual horizontal transfer of teotl.

As god of Ollin, Archer has supreme authority over this fundamental metaphysical force. Of course, only a portion can ever be drawn out by the Servant container. Archer thus utilizes Ollin in conjunction with her position as the god of the Mesoamerican ballgame (ōllamaliztli in Nahuatl) to generate ōllamaloni (the balls of the sport) from the ether around her by causing high-speed cyclical flux in the air around her. She has thus also achieved perfect control over her projectiles, as Ollin can be likened to a ball’s topspin, as well as the internal balance of her own body. Physical strikes can also potentially carry devastating “twisting” effects.

At the Boundary: A
    At The Boundary is a Skill for those who walk within the Valley, are as one with Death, and are familiar with its ways.

The psychopomp of the Atzec world. A being that walks within the Valley as a matter of duty and occupation. As the Dog of the Sun, Archer is responsible for guiding the sun through Mictlan--Land of the Dead--every night, as one with authority over the Evening Star of Venus.

However, as a god of monsters and deformities, Archer walks within the Valley as one treading upon friendly territory, free from the curses and hatred of humanity and the other gods among the demonic skeletons of the underworld.

Instant death immunity, charm immunity and the addition of instant death effect to normal attacks.

Lightning Striker: A
    A Skill signifying the position of forward-striker in Archer’s favorite sport, futbol, combining with her dominion over lightning. What might as well be called Mana Burst (Lightning).

As the Black Dog of the Aztecs, Archer is associated in numerous ways as the incarnation of lightning strikes. Lightning was seen as the Heavenly Dog bringing the firebrand to mankind, a gift from the divine version of humanity’s greatest friend. Comparable to the Black Dogs of the British Isles, but on a much larger scale.
    A further connection is found in Archer’s capacity as god of twins, as Aztecs believed the reflection of the lightning’s flash proved that lightning was a “double” phenomenon. As her previous incarnation as the storm-god Cocijo, Archer is considered the central figure of the Zapotec pantheon.

The soccer position of striker is a role taken by center-forwards, but differs greatly from what other center-forwards provide for a team. In short, strikers can be considered the “stars” of a given team, as they operate further ahead from other players and are responsible for shooting the ball more often. Strikers must be fast, and opportunistically take advantage of openings and blind spots. The philosophy of the striker is combined with lightning-impregnated attacks with great results.

Soul of a Martyr: A
    Martyr's Soul is a mental protection that negates mental interference.

A Skill belonging to an aspect of Archer: Nanahuatzin. Two gods were chosen as candidates for a certain sacrifice, Nanahuatzin--ugly, disfigured, and poor--and Tecciztecatl--beautiful, rich, and prideful. The gods had determined that Tecciztecatl, being rich and handsome, should be the principal sacrifice. But Tecciztecatl was afraid, and succumbed to his cowardice, only taking his own life after seeing Nanahuatzin do it first.

Nanahuatzin stepped forward after Tecciztecatl fled in fear of his life, and with quiet humility ended his own life as his duty dictated, though he was detested and ignored.

Divine Protection from Wind: EX
    Not the Protection from Wind in which one offers prayers to God in order to ward off evil spirits, but a gift personally bestowed on the user by a god themselves.

The single gift that Archer’s elder sister ever gave her: the
    Spiral Jewel of the Wind God
    Ehecailacozcatl
    . The jewel appeared on Archer’s reincarnated form to protect Archer--as the new sun--from the harmful effects of solar winds. Though both Archer and Quetzalcoatl have been shown in art to wear their own versions of the Ehecailacozactl, it’s been attributed generally--perhaps due to popularity--to be solely Quetzalcoatl’s possession. Needless to say, after the sacrifice of the gods, it became Archer’s possession alone.

Gives absolute protection against winds. Also responsible for Archer’s high Magic Resistance stat.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    O Lonesome Me, Go Forth Shining
    Tōnatiuh

Type: Anti-Army~Anti-Fortress
    Range: 40-99
    Max Targets: 1000

In the Aztec creation myth of the Five Suns, four successive suns and the Earth’s inhabitants had been created and destroyed before the world in which we live was finally settled upon. Each time, a god would become the sun, and a different manner of dominant creature came to dominate the world. However, the bickering of the gods made sure that these primordial worlds never lasted too long, disatassifcation arising with each successive instance of “humans.” Finally, Quetzalcoatl with the assistance of Xolotl voyage to Mictlan in order to retrieve the bones of the previous generation of humans, however Quetzalcoatl ends up dropping the bones before they can return to the others. Quetzalcoatl provided maize, and Xolotl provided his own blood, which were then infused with the shattered bones to create modern humans. All that was left was to create the newest sun.

But none of the other gods wanted the job.

It finally came that Nanahuatzin cast himself into the holy fire, becoming the Fifth Sun. But the Fifth Sun was weak, only able to operate at full capacity once Xolotl sacrificed himself as well--only after crying so much his eyes fell out. The transfigured being became Tōnatiuh, incarnation of the Fifth Sun.

It can be understood then, that Xolotl sacrificed himself to another version of himself, to become himself. A cycle of sacrifices, the golden typification of Ollin.

Crystallizing the event, Archer forces the anecdote upon one of her rubber balls, the conceptual Ollin transforming it into a pocket version of the very Sun itself. The nuclear rage of the cosmos itself made manifest, surely it shall burn everything to ash. Because the Ollin that shapes the sun is hypothetically perpetual, the attack can quickly grow out of hand until Archer dispels it manually.

However, as the Sun was created to nourish humanity through Archer’s multiple self-sacrifices, its effectiveness is lessened on those enemies with Man and/or Good attributes.

Lore:
    The crybaby, tomboy-ish younger twin sister of Quetzalcoatl, Xolotl.

Far less famous than her older sister, Xolotl was the god with associations to both lightning and death in Aztec mythology. He was associated with the sunset and would guard the Sun as it traveled through the underworld every night. Dogs were associated with Xolotl. This deity and a dog were believed to lead the soul on its journey to the underworld. He was commonly depicted as a monstrous dog. Xolotl was the god of fire and lightning. He was also god of twins, monsters, misfortune, sickness, and deformities. Xolotl is the canine brother and twin of Quetzalcoatl, the pair being sons of the virgin Coatlicue. He is the dark personification of Venus, the evening star, and was associated with heavenly fire.

Xolotl has appeared as a “very doglike” sporty younger sister-type due possibly to her association with Venus, as with Quetzalcoatl, or the anecdote that in some cases Xolotl mixed the blood from his severed penis with the bones of humanity after she and Quetzalcoatl’s journey to Mictlan.

Her favorite sport is soccer, which she will insist to the point of tears that its proper name is futbol. Her favorite player is Ronaldo.

As with Quetzalcoatl, Xolotl has many different aspects that manifest as separate beings, but can be considered to be the same as herself. Nanahuatzin is one of them.

Creator Notes:
    I realize it’s a little too easy to basically tweak what was done to Quetz--perhaps one of the bigger victims of FGO’s memeification--and call it a new character, but I attempted to include as much “proper lore” as I could while still making her cute. This feels a lot weaker than the last couple of sheets I was able to base more on firsthand sources...so here’s a cool picture of a potential alt-class Xolotl to make up for it.
    Spoiler:
    Last edited by Bugs; September 23rd, 2019 at 06:55 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Xolotl: That's a really fun sheet. I can imagine her getting into silly arguments with Quetz over whether soccer or Lucha Libre is the greatest sport (and then bursting into tears when she doesn't get her way). Her Authority Of Ollin Skill kind of reminds me of the Spin from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Was that a coincidence or deliberate inspiration? Also, I noticed a slight contradiction in Soul Of A Martyr's description. It seems to say both that Nanahuatzin sacrificed his life first and that Tecciztecatl did. Not sure if I'm misreading something but I think that could stand to be clarified.

The Spin reference was definitely deliberate, but I couldn't take it too far since the Aztec's also have a literal "spiral" version of teotl conversion akin to ollin, but one that Xolotl isn't associated with.

Nanahuatzin sacrified himself first, with Tecciztecatl only doing it after. The gods were so embarrassed with him they threw a rabbit at Tecciztecatl so hard he became the moon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    The Spin reference was definitely deliberate, but I couldn't take it too far since the Aztec's also have a literal "spiral" version of teotl conversion akin to ollin, but one that Xolotl isn't associated with.

Nanahuatzin sacrified himself first, with Tecciztecatl only doing it after. The gods were so embarrassed with him they threw a rabbit at Tecciztecatl so hard he became the moon.
    If Nanahuatzin sacrificed himself first then you should change the last line that says he "then stepped forward", since that definitely implies he did so afterwards.

Fixed, I hope. Thanks for the help!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Fixed, I hope. Thanks for the help!
    You're welcome! It's definitely clearer now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Yay, I finally acquired a stable connection and be more active! Now that we've finally surpassed Page 800, you know what's coming:

Spoiler:
    America
    Archer – Bartolomeu Bueno da Silva by Master of Chaos
    Archer – Ishi by the god of world-0
    Archer – Meriwether Lewis (Lostbelt) by Bugs
    Archer – Wayna Qhapaq by Shiki-pon
    Assassin – Albert Fish by Bugs
    Assassin – Benedict Arnold by Shiki-pon
    Assassin – Harry Strauss by cooldownnow
    Assassin – Ludwig the Bloodsucker by Lodrago
    Assassin – Man on the Grassy Knoll by cooldownnow
    Assassin – Marina by Shiki-pon
    Avenger – Cate O’Leary by the god of world-0
    Berserker – Albert Fish by BnEl15
    Berserker – “Albert Johnson” by Shiki-pon
    Berserker – Antσnio Soares by Criarino
    Berserker – Carry A. Nation by Zork Knight
    Berserker – Davy Crockett by cooldownnow
    Berserker – Magdalena Solνs by RoydGolden
    Berserker – Muhammad Ali by Cleverly_Clearly
    Berserker – Uncle Sam by kiwi
    Caster – Chu’Mana (Matō Sakura) by DracoFay
    Caster – Henry Ford by 34
    Caster – Sarah Winchester by BnEl15
    Caster – Stephen Hawking by Lady Vanatos
    Foreigner – Ham the Astrochimp by kiwi
    Foreigner – Lavinia Whateley by the god of world-0
    Rider – Tony Hawk by kiwi
    Ruler – El Santo by kiwi
    Saber – George Washington by RoydGolden
    Saber/Foreigner – Maximilian I of Mexico by cooldownnow
    Saver – Henry David Thoreau by Sunny

Ancient Mesopotamia
    Berserker – Tiamat (Matō Sakura) by asterism42
    Caster – Tapputi-Belatekallim by RoydGolden
    Rider – Lugal-banda by Crying

Arabic Mythology & History
    Assassin – Hassan-i Sabbāh by DracoFay
    Assassin – Šahrazād (Summer) by Shiki-pon
    Avenger – Hind bint 'Utbah by Spartacus
    Caster – Šahrazād (Lily) by DracoFay

Australia
    Shielder – Yulungur (Mash Kyrielight) by DracoFay

Britain
    Archer – Black Agnes by the god of world-0
    Archer – Jack the Ripper (Summer) by Reaper of Remnant
    Archer – Mary Seacole (2.0) by DracoFay
    Archer – Robin Hood (Lostbelt) by zikari8
    Assassin – Abraham van Helsing by Sunny
    Assassin – Artoria Pendragon (Easter Bunny) by the god of world-0
    Assassin – Black Anna by the god of world-0
    Assassin – Edward William Barton-Wright by Skull
    Assassin – Fu Manchu by kiwi
    Assassin – Scarlet Pimpernel (Emma Orczy) by BnEl15
    Avenger – Giles Corey by BnEl15
    Beast – Lorina Liddell (Queen of Hearts, Bidevi) by DracoFay
    Berserker – Hengist by Skull
    Berserker – Kay (Alter) by Skull
    Berserker – Mary Tudor by NominusAbdominus
    Caster – Ada Lovelace by DracoFay
    Caster – Alcuin of York by Karolingi
    Caster – Artoria Pendragon by Sunfyre
    Caster – John Dee (Lostbelt) by zikari8
    Caster – Menw by DracoFay
    Caster – Taliesin by Bugs
    Foreigner – Mycroft Holmes by King of the End, Verthranga
    Lancer – Charles Howard (Lostbelt) by zikari8
    Lancer – Culhwch ap Cilydd by Skull
    Lancer – Rhoda Caroline Anna Liddell (White Rabbit) by DracoFay
    Rider – Ada Lovelace (Summer) by King of Padoru
    Rider – Cutty Sark by Shiki-pon
    Rider – Thomas Cavendish (Lostbelt) by zikari8
    Rider – William Marshal by ZSB1999
    Saber – Alice Liddell by DracoFay
    Saber – Arthegall by cooldownnow
    Saber – Elizabeth I (Lostbelt) by zikari8
    Saber – John Lambton by Skull
    Saber – Robert the Bruce by Shiki-pon

China
    Archer – Zhōnglν Quαn by Shiki-pon
    Archer – Yuθ Fēi by Bugs
    Assassin – Diāochαn by Skull
    Assassin – Zhΰo Fēiyΰn by Sunny
    Berserker – Zhāng Guǒ by Shiki-pon
    Caster – Cαo Guσjiω by Shki-pon
    Caster – Hι Xiāngū by Shiki-pon
    Caster – Sςng Jiāng by cooldownnow
    Lancer – Lσng Mǔ by TYPE-Lune
    Saber – Ōu Yězǐ by Lambda-Nu

Christianity & Judaism
    Archer – Saint Hubertus by Shiki-pon
    Beast – Eve by King of Padoru
    Berserker – Cain by King of the End, Verthranga
    Berserker – Legion/Gerasene Demoniac by RoydGolden
    Berserker – Saint Christopher by gyrowins
    Caster – Adam by TYPE-Lune
    Caster – Hildegard von Bingen by Shiki-pon
    Caster – Honorius III by RoydGolden
    Caster – Solomon by DracoFay
    Rider – Black Rider by Shiki-pon
    Ruler – Sylvester II & Meridiana by Shiki-pon
    Saber – David Alter (Asmodeus) by Shiki-pon
    Saber – Saint Mercurius by ZSB1999

Classical Mythology & History
    Archer – Achelous by RoydGolden
    Archer – Philoctetes by Zork Knight
    Assassin – Deianira (Alter) by RoydGolden
    Assassin – Sisyphos by Shiki-pon
    Avenger – Oinomaos/Myrtilos by Cataquack Warrior
    Beast – Icarus/Sol by TYPE-Lune
    Berserker – Ares (Matō Shinji) by Shiki-pon
    Berserker – Scylla by Shiki-pon
    Caster – Aspasia by Shiki-pon
    Caster – Gaius Clinius Maecenas by Shiki-pon
    Caster – Publius Vergilius Maro by Shiki-pon
    Caster – Quintus Horatius Flaccus by Shiki-pon
    Caster – Scylla by the god of world-0
    Caster – Theophratus by Kabalisto Koga
    Faker – Omphale by King of Padoru
    Foreigner – Hypatia by RoydGolden
    Lancer – “Achilles” (Ajax the Lesser) by RoydGolden
    Lancer – Chronos (Emiya Noritaka) by Legendary Hero of the Chain
    Lancer – Deianira (Summer) by RoydGolden
    Lancer – Marcus Aurelius by Shiki-pon
    Lancer – Thaleia by Shiki-pon
    Rider – Admetus/Apollo by cooldownnow
    Rider – Adrastos by Shiki-pon
    Rider – Astreus by DracoFay
    Rider – Caligula by Master of Chaos
    Rider – Cynisca by Shiki-pon
    Rider – Deianira (Lily) by RoydGolden
    Rider/Caster – Lucian of Samosata by Bugs
    Rider – Mithradates VI by Bugs
    Rider – Nero Claudius (Brave) by DracoFay
    Ruler – Aion (Olga-Marie Animusphere) by DracoFay
    Ruler – Constantine I by massive_jojo_reference
    Ruler – Draco by asterism42
    Shielder – Numa Pompilius by ZSB1999

Egypt
    Berserker – Sekhmet by Shiki-pon
    Foreigner – Akhenaten by Lambda-Nu
    Foreigner – Apepi by Shiki-pon
    Rider – Ahhotep I by Shiki-pon
    Rider – Menes by cooldownnow
    Rider – Neferusobek by Kabalisto Koga
    Rider/Avenger – Neferusobek by Kabalisto Koga
    Saber – Bastet/Sekhmet (Platina Egress Windfield) by RoydGolden

Fairy Tales & Folklore
    Assassin – Little Red Riding Hood by the god of world-0
    Berserker – Queen of Hearts by DracoFay
    Caster – Goodnight Lullaby by the god of world-0
    Caster – Red Queen & White Queen by Cataquack Warrior
    Caster – Queen of Hearts by Cataquack Warrior
    Caster – The Little Match Girl by 7thSonOfSons
    Rider – Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum by DracoFay
    Ruler – Caterpillar by DracoFay
    Saber – Chivalric Romance by Shiki-pon
    Saber – The Brave Little Tailor by cooldownnow

France
    Archer – Ogier the Dane by cooldownnow
    Assassin – Christine & Lιa Papin by the god of world-0
    Assassin – Courtaut by Criarino
    Assassin – Gιrin by cooldownnow
    Assassin – Marie Antoinette (Vernal) by DracoFay
    Berserker – Fierabras by Kabalisto Koga
    Berserker – Guinefort by RoydGolden
    Berserker – La Bκte du Gιvaudan by Shiki-pon
    Berserker – Marie-Angιlique Memmie Le Blanc by the god of world-0
    Berserker – Robert Hubert by RoydGolden
    Berserker – Roland by cooldownnow
    Caster – Antoine Court de Gιbelin by Lodrago
    Caster – Charles-Maurice de Talleyrand-Pιrigord by Shiki-pon
    Caster – Eliphas Lιvi (Baphomet) by the god of world-0
    Caster – Tilpin by cooldownnow
    Foreigner – Charles VI by NMR-3
    Lancer – Boisselier by RoydGolden
    Lancer – Gerer by cooldownnow
    Lancer – Edmond Dantθs (Summer) by cooldownnow
    Monster – Courtaut by RoydGolden
    Ruler – Maines by cooldownnow
    Saber – Jacques de Molay by Saron
    Saber – Julie d’Aubigny by cooldownnow
    Saber – Renι Descartes by RoydGolden
    Saber – Ruggiero & Merfisa by cooldownnow
    Shielder – Rinaldo by cooldownnow

Germany and Germanic Peoples
    Avenger – Kriemhild by Zork Knight
    Berserker – Friedrich Nietzsche by AlephZero404
    Berserker – KMS Bismarck by Crying
    Caster – Agrippa of Nettesheim by the god of world-0
    Striker – Gottfried von Berlichingen by King of Padoru
    Saver – Anne Frank/Elpis by RoydGolden

India
    Archer – Siddhārtha Gautama by Tarlo
    Assassin – Svāhā (Kokutō Azaka) by King of Padoru

Ireland
    Rider – Bι Chuille by the god of world-0
    Rider – Conall Cernach by RoydGolden
    Ruler – Conchobar mac Nessa by Skull

Japan
    Archer – Minamoto no Yorimasa by RoydGolden
    Archer – Shuten-dōji (Summer) by the god of world-0
    Assassin – Gazu Hyakki Yagyō by King of Padoru
    Avenger – Sakata Kintoki (Alter) by Shiki-pon
    Berserker – Tamiya Iemon & Yotsuya Oiwa by Lambda-Nu
    Caster – Tsuburaya Eiji by kiwi
    Caster – Hōgyū by the god of world-0
    Caster – Toriyama Sekien (Kokutō Mikiya) by King of Padoru
    Caster – Tsunokuma Sekisō by Cataquack Warrior
    Foreigner – Kaguyahime by Sunny
    Lancer – Harada Sanosuke by Shiki-pon
    Lancer – Oryō-san & Sakamoto Ryōma (Summer) by King of Padoru
    MoonSickness – Kaguyahime by Sunny
    Saber – Dom Justo by RoydGolden
    Saber – Mori Ranmaru by asterism42
    Saber – Mori Ranmaru by the god of world-0
    Saber – Nichiren by massive_jojo_reference
    Saber – Yasuke by Cushalmighty96

Maritime South-East Asia
    Archer – Lapu-Lapu by Shiki-pon
    Assassin – Raden Wijaya by BnEl15

Netherlands
    Archer – Manneken-Pis by Alexcoene

Persia
    Avenger – Jahi by Shiki-pon
    Rider – Rostam by cooldownnow

Polynesia
    Caster – Pa’ao by Shiki-pon

Post-Classical Italy
    Caster – Aradia by the god of world-0
    Caster – Benedetta Carlini by the god of world-0
    Caster – Francesco Petracco by Shiki-pon
    Caster – Michelangelo by Shiki-pon

Scandinavia
    Archer – Νvarr the Boneless by cooldownnow
    Beast – Nνπhφggr by Shiki-pon
    Berserker – Gφngu-Hrσlfr by Shiki-pon
    Berserker – Thiess of Kaltenbrun by Shiki-pon
    Berserker – Viking of Stamford Bridge by Hex
    Foreigner – Tycho Brache by RoydGolden
    Saber – Wiglaf by the god of world-0

Slavs & The Balkans
    Archer – Matthias Corvinus by Shiki-pon
    Berserker – Modest Petrovich Musorgskiy by the god of world-0
    Lancer – Kresnik by the god of world-0

Spain
    Berserker – Inιs de Suαrez by Shiki-pon
    Lancer – Olyndicus by cooldownnow
    Rider – Blasco de Garay by Shiki-pon

Sub-Saharan Africa
    Alter Ego – Cecil by Kabalisto Koga
    Alter Ego – Mfumu Mpashi by Shiki-pon
    Assassin – Tirda Gabaz by Shiki-pon
    Rider – Orompoto by Shiki-pon
    Saber – Ebla Awad by Shiki-pon

Uncategorized Others
    Alter Ego – “Soldier” by massive_jojo_reference
    Berserker – “Enigma” by Kabalisto Koga
    Berserker – Red Rider by Slick146
    Caster – Count of St. Germain + Peter Pan by cooldownnow

Nasuverse

Fate

Saber – Emiya Shirō by Rikoboi

Tsukihime
    Assassin – Yumidzuka Satsuki by cooldownnow

I also want to say: kiwi, you beautiful bastard, keep posting those magnificent sheets.
    First, thank you for the compilation.
    But two things: after my KMS Bismarck, it's "Criarino" not "Crying", and I can't find my IJN Yamato
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Caster of the Human Subconscious
    "This form... It is regrettable that I am not summoned as a busty woman in her thirties... Er, I mean- Ahem! Apologies, let's take it from the top, shall we? Caster, Sigmund Freud, at your service."

Source

Class: Caster
    True Name: Sigmund Freud
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Place of Origin: Austria

Parameters:

STR: E
    END: C
    AGI: D
    MGI: B
    LCK: D
    NP: B

Dislikes: Pretentious people
    Talent: Psychoanalysis, observation
    Natural Enemy:
    Catalyst: His ashes, his works, the master's repressed thoughts
    Class Skills
    Territory Creation

The ability to create a "consultation room", roughly equivalent to a "workshop". A recreation of Caster's office in life.

Item Construction (Subconscious)

A Servant who mainly "fights" through cunning words and manipulation, Caster sees no need for this skill. At best, he is able to create momentary visual and auditory illusions based on his target's subconscious thoughts. It is helpful to persuade, convince, or manipulate his target, but it only works in one-on-one conversations within Caster's "consultation room", a place where he may fully concentrate to assess his target.

Personal Skills
    Psychology

A composite skill, consisting of Human Observation and a variation of Understanding of the Human Body, specialized in analyzing the human mind and behavior. A skill signifying one's ability to grasp the intricacies of the human mind. Increases resistance against mental interference, and increases the probability of inflicting mental interference through words. In addition, this skill also makes it easier for others to lower their doubts and inhibitions around Caster, which in turn makes it easier for Caster to gain their trust and extract potentially important information.

Despite being an accomplished neurologist, psychologist, and considered the founder of psychodynamics, Caster's talent is limited due to his own stubbornness. While his own talent is nothing to be scoffed at, he is generally reluctant to accept theories and new information that does not fall in line with his existing theories.

Future of an Illusion

Caster's views regarding God and other deity figures, taking form as a skill. According to Caster, God is an illusion, born from mankind's need for a powerful authority figure capable of restraining their basic, violent impulses. As times change, Caster believes that the necessity of religion can be set aside in favor of reason and science. Rejecting the concept of mystery and divinity, this skill causes Servants with high divinity and/or mystery to deal less damage and take more damage while in Caster's vicinity. This skill also slightly boosts the effectiveness of other similar anti-divine and anti-mystery skills. As a demerit, however, Caster's Noble Phantasm has a slightly higher chance to fail while there are Servants with high divinity and mystery in his vicinity.

Noble Phantasm(s)
    das Es, das Ich, das άber-Ich
    Beyond the Pleasure Principle

Type: Anti-Mind
    Range: 1-50
    Max Targets: 20

Caster's most famous theory, sublimated into a Noble Phantasm. Taking form of a bounded field, this is a combination of two Noble Phantasms he possesses; Id - The Monster Called Desire, and Superego - Those Who Remain Human. The activation of this bounded field allows Caster to freely increase or decrease the id and superego of any human and Servant within the bounded field.

Increasing a Servant's id is akin to forcing Madness Enhancement upon them, granting them more power in exchange for their reason, as well as boosting any violent tendencies they already have. Increase the id high enough, and the target would be reduced to a roaring beast living solely for their most basic desires, usually not far from aggression and/or lust.

The opposite also applies. Increasing a Servant's superego forces the concept of reason and lawful-good alignment upon them. Increase the superego high enough, and it could strip Berserkers of their Madness Enhancement, as well as make any evil-aligned Servant crumble with guilt at realizing their immorality.

This Noble Phantasm is not without weakness, however. As it is a mental assault, any Servant who possesses a mental fortification skill of rank B or higher may resist its effects. Increasing the superego also holds no effect if the target was never human, or if they never held the concept of human morality to begin with. Examples include automatons, divine beasts, and aliens who has never been exposed to human culture.

Description
    Caster's True Name is Sigmund Freud, father of psychotherapy and psychodynamics.

At first glance, Caster is a charming individual. Similar to what he did in life, he tries to maintain an aura of a professional therapist, readily available to hear the woes of any "client" he comes across. Once in a while, however, he may slip up and reveal a more perverted side to himself. His calm and professional aura would disappear and he would be unable to hold back his laughter at the mention of childish jokes involving the genitalia.

As a researcher, Caster believes that his manifestation as a Servant is another chance for him to do more research. He is naturally curious and eager to find opportunities to further his own theories. That said, this motive seems dubious once one notices his obsession towards older female Servants, asking them personal questions without any regard for personal space. Should anyone confront him about it, he would claim that it is "for the sake of his research", whatever that means.

In more serious situations, Caster displays a more observant, manipulative side to himself. Accepting the fact that he would stand no chance in direct combat, he prefers to manipulate the other participants to fighting each other, occasionally using his Noble Phantasm to influence the outcome of these fights. He takes great delight in increasing the fighters' id to the maximum, reveling in the opportunity to witness humanity in its "purest form" according to himself, as mindless beasts who drown in lust and aggression. It is for the same reason that Caster shows distaste towards people who he believes to be "trying too hard" to be something they're not.

Caster is normally reluctant to mention his wish to the grail, believing it to be shameful and easily misunderstood by others. Said wish is to incarnate himself as a busty woman in her thirties. He claims that this is needed so that he may correct and further develop his theories regarding women, which was considered highly inaccurate and sexist by the general public. He believes that the best way to change his false beliefs would be by experiencing life as a woman himself. That said, knowing his character, it is unknown if that is truly the motivation behind his wish...

Lore
    Sigmund Freud was an Austrian neurologist and the founder of psychoanalysis, a clinical method for treating psychopathology through dialogue between a patient and a psychoanalyst.

Freud was born to Galician Jewish parents in the Moravian town of Freiberg, in the Austrian Empire. He qualified as a doctor of medicine in 1881 at the University of Vienna. Upon completing his habilitation in 1885, he was appointed a docent in neuropathology and became an affiliated professor in 1902. Freud lived and worked in Vienna, having set up his clinical practice there in 1886. In 1938 Freud left Austria to escape the Nazis. He died in exile in the United Kingdom in 1939.

In founding psychoanalysis, Freud developed therapeutic techniques such as the use of free association and discovered transference, establishing its central role in the analytic process. Freud's redefinition of sexuality to include its infantile forms led him to formulate the Oedipus complex as the central tenet of psychoanalytical theory. His analysis of dreams as wish-fulfillments provided him with models for the clinical analysis of symptom formation and the underlying mechanisms of repression. On this basis Freud elaborated his theory of the unconscious and went on to develop a model of psychic structure comprising id, ego and super-ego. Freud postulated the existence of libido, a sexualised energy with which mental processes and structures are invested and which generates erotic attachments, and a death drive, the source of compulsive repetition, hate, aggression and neurotic guilt. In his later works, Freud developed a wide-ranging interpretation and critique of religion and culture.

Though in overall decline as a diagnostic and clinical practice, psychoanalysis remains influential within psychology, psychiatry, and psychotherapy, and across the humanities. It thus continues to generate extensive and highly contested debate with regard to its therapeutic efficacy, its scientific status, and whether it advances or is detrimental to the feminist cause. Nonetheless, Freud's work has suffused contemporary Western thought and popular culture. In the words of W. H. Auden's 1940 poetic tribute to Freud, he had created "a whole climate of opinion / under whom we conduct our different lives."

Relationships
    Artoria Pendragon: "To think the legendary King of Knights is a woman! How interesting... Come to my office later, we have a lot to unpack."

Fergus: "If that large phallic sword of yours wasn't a dead giveaway, you're someone who displays their lust so openly! That is admirable in its own way."

Leonardo da Vinci: "Oh sure, he painted one famous painting, and somehow he's summonable as a busty woman!? I feel I just experienced a form of injustice..."

Kiara Sessyoin: "A woman who would allow her lust to devour the world... Impressive, yet at the same time, this is... troubling."

Sakata Kintoki: "A rebellious child, I see... Would you introduce me to your 'mother'? There's quite a lot of things I'd like to talk to her about."

Blackbeard: "Hah, a scum of a man who pursues these... lolis? He's hopeless. Keep him away from me, Master. I refuse to be caught dead even interacting with him."

Blackbeard, to Freud: "Kuhuhu, that stuck-up closet pervert? He's a degenerate, Master. I mean, he acts like a creep around older women, totally not a man of culture LMAO. Don't make me associate with him."

This is a tale of two degenerates who look down on each other, while remaining completely oblivious to their own flaws...

Creator's Notes
    Been wanting to see more psychologists here, although writing one is definitely not easy due to psychology being a relatively new field of science compared to other fields. Adapting their theories to skills and Noble Phantasm is definitely a challenge as well.

I originally planned to make a Carl Jung sheet with connection to Alaya (humanity's collective unconscious), and partially inspired by Adachi from Persona 4, but I ran out of idea midway, so I guess that will have to wait another time. So instead of him, we got this... semi-joke covert pervert. Personally, I'm pretty satisfied with his skills and NP, although his character might need some work...
    Last edited by BnEl15; September 24th, 2019 at 01:35 AM.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper of Remnant View Post
    King of Padoru, some of my Sheets are missing. Dorothy Gale is one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Criarino View Post
    First, thank you for the compilation.
    But two things: after my KMS Bismarck, it's "Criarino" not "Crying", and I can't find my IJN Yamato
    I apologize beforehand for all the inconvenience, this seems to be the compilation with the most mistakes from those I've done. I'm going to go through all the corresponding pages again and make sure to include every sheet

Blog Entries
    ---- it, you beat me to it BnEl15. Either way, it's an interesting sheet you have here with Freud, and you are right, it's quite difficult to think up sheets for psychologists.

Just a few points, Future of an Illusion, whilst a good concept, I feel is a little unclear, as while I understand its effects, I don't understand why you made it an area of effect skill.
    this skill causes Servants with high divinity and/or mystery to deal less damage and take more damage while in Caster's vicinity
    If you based it off of his belief of Deities being an illusion created by man, why does it effect any servant with the required stats in general and not only when fighting him.

Also,
    das Es, das Ich, das άber-Ich
    Beyond the Pleasure Principle
    An amazing idea for a noble phantasm for sure, but I only ask to clarify that after leaving the bounded fieldif the effects are permanent, which probably would justify at the least a + modifier, and also a question if it would require constant mana output, timed, in which case does it take less time for stronger effects to fader or the same amount of time all around, or only active while inside?

All and all, these are just nitpicks, I know, and I think you did a really good job on the guy, I really enjoyed what you did in the personality and relationship section, especially fate Blackbeared(As much as I don't like their take on him as it feel a bit to 'Grand Order Only', and wouldn't fit if he was really summoned in a grail war)
    Last edited by Legendary Hero of the Chain; September 24th, 2019 at 07:27 PM.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    For Future of an Illusion, I made it that way because it was a belief that he published or "spread" to others. It's also an aoe skill because he himself does not fight in most combat situations, instead manipulating other Servants to beat up this divine enemy. This skill "indoctrinates" them with Freud's belief, allowing them to defeat divine Servants more easily.

For the Noble Phantasm, yeah, I guess I do lack some clarification. The effects only apply within the bounded field itself. Activating the bounded field itself does not cost much mana, but the cost increases the more Servants and/or humans he manipulates within the bounded field at the same time, naturally with Servants costing more mana.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for clarifying on that. Your logic for making it an AOE feels more sound now you explained it. Overall an amazing sheet dude, keep it up.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Yay, I finally acquired a stable connection and be more active! Now that we've finally surpassed Page 800, you know what's coming:

Spoiler:
    America
    Archer – Bartolomeu Bueno da Silva by Master of Chaos
    Archer – Ishi by the god of world-0
    Archer – Meriwether Lewis (Lostbelt) by Bugs
    Archer – Wayna Qhapaq by Shiki-pon
    Assassin – Albert Fish by Bugs
    Assassin – Benedict Arnold by Shiki-pon
    Assassin – Harry Strauss by cooldownnow
    Assassin – Ludwig the Bloodsucker by Lodrago
    Assassin – Man on the Grassy Knoll by cooldownnow
    Assassin – Marina by Shiki-pon
    Avenger – Cate O’Leary by the god of world-0
    Berserker – Albert Fish by BnEl15
    Berserker – “Albert Johnson” by Shiki-pon
    Berserker – Antσnio Soares by Criarino
    Berserker – Carry A. Nation by Zork Knight
    Berserker – Davy Crockett by cooldownnow
    Berserker – Magdalena Solνs by RoydGolden
    Berserker – Muhammad Ali by Cleverly_Clearly
    Berserker – Uncle Sam by kiwi
    Caster – Chu’Mana (Matō Sakura) by DracoFay
    Caster – Henry Ford by 34
    Caster – Sarah Winchester by BnEl15
    Caster – Stephen Hawking by Lady Vanatos
    Foreigner – Ham the Astrochimp by kiwi
    Foreigner – Lavinia Whateley by the god of world-0
    Rider – Tony Hawk by kiwi
    Ruler – El Santo by kiwi
    Saber – George Washington by RoydGolden
    Saber/Foreigner – Maximilian I of Mexico by cooldownnow
    Saver – Henry David Thoreau by Sunny

Ancient Mesopotamia
    Berserker – Tiamat (Matō Sakura) by asterism42
    Caster – Tapputi-Belatekallim by RoydGolden
    Rider – Lugal-banda by Crying

Arabic Mythology & History
    Assassin – Hassan-i Sabbāh by DracoFay
    Assassin – Šahrazād (Summer) by Shiki-pon
    Avenger – Hind bint 'Utbah by Spartacus
    Caster – Šahrazād (Lily) by DracoFay

Australia
    Shielder – Yulungur (Mash Kyrielight) by DracoFay

Britain
    Archer – Black Agnes by the god of world-0
    Archer – Jack the Ripper (Summer) by Reaper of Remnant
    Archer – Mary Seacole (2.0) by DracoFay
    Archer – Robin Hood (Lostbelt) by zikari8
    Assassin – Abraham van Helsing by Sunny
    Assassin – Artoria Pendragon (Easter Bunny) by the god of world-0
    Assassin – Black Anna by the god of world-0
    Assassin – Edward William Barton-Wright by Skull
    Assassin – Fu Manchu by kiwi
    Assassin – Scarlet Pimpernel (Emma Orczy) by BnEl15
    Avenger – Giles Corey by BnEl15
    Beast – Lorina Liddell (Queen of Hearts, Bidevi) by DracoFay
    Berserker – Hengist by Skull
    Berserker – Kay (Alter) by Skull
    Berserker – Mary Tudor by NominusAbdominus
    Caster – Ada Lovelace by DracoFay
    Caster – Alcuin of York by Karolingi
    Caster – Artoria Pendragon by Sunfyre
    Caster – John Dee (Lostbelt) by zikari8
    Caster – Menw by DracoFay
    Caster – Taliesin by Bugs
    Foreigner – Mycroft Holmes by King of the End, Verthranga
    Lancer – Charles Howard (Lostbelt) by zikari8
    Lancer – Culhwch ap Cilydd by Skull
    Lancer – Rhoda Caroline Anna Liddell (White Rabbit) by DracoFay
    Rider – Ada Lovelace (Summer) by King of Padoru
    Rider – Cutty Sark by Shiki-pon
    Rider – Thomas Cavendish (Lostbelt) by zikari8
    Rider – William Marshal by ZSB1999
    Saber – Alice Liddell by DracoFay
    Saber – Arthegall by cooldownnow
    Saber – Elizabeth I (Lostbelt) by zikari8
    Saber – John Lambton by Skull
    Saber – Robert the Bruce by Shiki-pon

China
    Archer – Zhōnglν Quαn by Shiki-pon
    Archer – Yuθ Fēi by Bugs
    Assassin – Diāochαn by Skull
    Assassin – Zhΰo Fēiyΰn by Sunny
    Berserker – Zhāng Guǒ by Shiki-pon
    Caster – Cαo Guσjiω by Shki-pon
    Caster – Hι Xiāngū by Shiki-pon
    Caster – Sςng Jiāng by cooldownnow
    Lancer – Lσng Mǔ by TYPE-Lune
    Saber – Ōu Yězǐ by Lambda-Nu

Christianity & Judaism
    Archer – Saint Hubertus by Shiki-pon
    Beast – Eve by King of Padoru
    Berserker – Cain by King of the End, Verthranga
    Berserker – Legion/Gerasene Demoniac by RoydGolden
    Berserker – Saint Christopher by gyrowins
    Caster – Adam by TYPE-Lune
    Caster – Hildegard von Bingen by Shiki-pon
    Caster – Honorius III by RoydGolden
    Caster – Solomon by DracoFay
    Rider – Black Rider by Shiki-pon
    Ruler – Sylvester II & Meridiana by Shiki-pon
    Saber – David Alter (Asmodeus) by Shiki-pon
    Saber – Saint Mercurius by ZSB1999

Classical Mythology & History
    Archer – Philoctetes by Zork Knight
    Assassin – Sisyphos by Shiki-pon
    Avenger – Oinomaos/Myrtilos by Cataquack Warrior
    Beast – Icarus/Sol by TYPE-Lune
    Berserker – Ares (Matō Shinji) by Shiki-pon
    Berserker – Scylla by Shiki-pon
    Caster – Aspasia by Shiki-pon
    Caster – Gaius Clinius Maecenas by Shiki-pon
    Caster – Publius Vergilius Maro by Shiki-pon
    Caster – Quintus Horatius Flaccus by Shiki-pon
    Caster – Scylla by the god of world-0
    Caster – Theophratus by Kabalisto Koga
    Faker – Omphale by King of Padoru
    Foreigner – Hypatia by RoydGolden
    Lancer – “Achilles” (Ajax the Lesser) by RoydGolden
    Lancer – Chronos (Emiya Noritaka) by Legendary Hero of the Chain
    Lancer – Deianira (Summer) by RoydGolden
    Lancer – Marcus Aurelius by Shiki-pon
    Lancer – Thaleia by Shiki-pon
    Rider – Admetus/Apollo by cooldownnow
    Rider – Adrastos by Shiki-pon
    Rider – Astreus by DracoFay
    Rider – Caligula by Master of Chaos
    Rider – Cynisca by Shiki-pon
    Rider – Deianira (Summer Lily) by RoydGolden
    Rider/Caster – Lucian of Samosata by Bugs
    Rider – Mithradates VI by Bugs
    Rider – Nero Claudius (Brave) by DracoFay
    Ruler – Aion (Olga-Marie Animusphere) by DracoFay
    Ruler – Constantine I by massive_jojo_reference
    Ruler – Draco by asterism42
    Shielder – Numa Pompilius by ZSB1999

Egypt
    Berserker – Sekhmet by Shiki-pon
    Foreigner – Akhenaten by Lambda-Nu
    Foreigner – Apepi by Shiki-pon
    Rider – Ahhotep I by Shiki-pon
    Rider – Menes by cooldownnow
    Rider – Neferusobek by Kabalisto Koga
    Rider/Avenger – Neferusobek by Kabalisto Koga
    Saber – Bastet/Sekhmet (Platina Egress Windfield) by RoydGolden

Fairy Tales & Folklore
    Assassin – Little Red Riding Hood by the god of world-0
    Berserker – Queen of Hearts by DracoFay
    Caster – Goodnight Lullaby by the god of world-0
    Caster – Red Queen & White Queen by Cataquack Warrior
    Caster – Queen of Hearts by Cataquack Warrior
    Caster – The Little Match Girl by 7thSonOfSons
    Rider – Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum by DracoFay
    Ruler – Caterpillar by DracoFay
    Saber – Chivalric Romance by Shiki-pon
    Saber – The Brave Little Tailor by cooldownnow

France
    Archer – Ogier the Dane by cooldownnow
    Assassin – Christine & Lιa Papin by the god of world-0
    Assassin – Courtaut by Criarino
    Assassin – Gιrin by cooldownnow
    Assassin – Marie Antoinette (Vernal) by DracoFay
    Berserker – Fierabras by Kabalisto Koga
    Berserker – Guinefort by RoydGolden
    Berserker – Marie-Angιlique Memmie Le Blanc by the god of world-0
    Berserker – Robert Hubert by RoydGolden
    Berserker – Roland by cooldownnow
    Caster – Antoine Court de Gιbelin by Lodrago
    Caster – Charles-Maurice de Talleyrand-Pιrigord by Shiki-pon
    Caster – Eliphas Lιvi (Baphomet) by the god of world-0
    Caster – Tilpin by cooldownnow
    Foreigner – Charles VI by NMR-3
    Lancer – Boisselier by RoydGolden
    Lancer – Gerer by cooldownnow
    Lancer – Edmond Dantθs (Summer) by cooldownnow
    Monster – Courtaut by RoydGolden
    Ruler – Maines by cooldownnow
    Saber – Jacques de Molay by Saron
    Saber – Julie d’Aubigny by cooldownnow
    Saber – Renι Descartes by RoydGolden
    Saber – Ruggiero & Merfisa by cooldownnow
    Shielder – Rinaldo by cooldownnow

Germany and Germanic Peoples
    Avenger – Kriemhild by Zork Knight
    Berserker – Friedrich Nietzsche by AlephZero404
    Berserker – KMS Bismarck by Criarino
    Caster – Agrippa of Nettesheim by the god of world-0
    Striker – Gottfried von Berlichingen by King of Padoru
    Saver – Anne Frank/Elpis by RoydGolden

India
    Archer – Siddhārtha Gautama by Tarlo
    Assassin – Svāhā (Kokutō Azaka) by King of Padoru

Indochina
    Archer - An Dương Vương by Lodrago

Ireland

Rider – Bι Chuille by the god of world-0
    Rider – Conall Cernach by RoydGolden
    Ruler – Conchobar mac Nessa by Skull

Japan
    Archer – Minamoto no Yorimasa by RoydGolden
    Archer – Shuten-dōji (Summer) by the god of world-0
    Assassin – Gazu Hyakki Yagyō by King of Padoru
    Avenger – Sakata Kintoki (Alter) by Shiki-pon
    Berserker – Tamiya Iemon & Yotsuya Oiwa by Lambda-Nu
    Caster – Tsuburaya Eiji by kiwi
    Caster – Hōgyū by the god of world-0
    Caster – Toriyama Sekien (Kokutō Mikiya) by King of Padoru
    Caster – Tsunokuma Sekisō by Cataquack Warrior
    Foreigner – Kaguyahime by Sunny
    Lancer – Harada Sanosuke by Shiki-pon
    Lancer – Oryō-san & Sakamoto Ryōma (Summer) by King of Padoru
    MoonSickness – Kaguyahime by Sunny
    Rider – IJN Yamato by Criarino
    Saber – Dom Justo by RoydGolden
    Saber – Mori Ranmaru by asterism42
    Saber – Mori Ranmaru by the god of world-0
    Saber – Nichiren by massive_jojo_reference
    Saber – Yasuke by Cushalmighty96

Maritime South-East Asia
    Archer – Lapu-Lapu by Shiki-pon
    Assassin – Raden Wijaya by BnEl15

Netherlands
    Archer – Manneken-Pis by Alexcoene

Persia
    Avenger – Jahi by Shiki-pon
    Rider – Rostam by cooldownnow

Polynesia
    Caster – Pa’ao by Shiki-pon

Post-Classical Italy
    Caster – Aradia by the god of world-0
    Caster – Benedetta Carlini by the god of world-0
    Caster – Francesco Petracco by Shiki-pon
    Caster – Michelangelo by Shiki-pon
    Caster – Niccolς Paganini by the god of world-0

Scandinavia
    Archer – Νvarr the Boneless by cooldownnow
    Beast – Nνπhφggr by Shiki-pon
    Berserker – Gφngu-Hrσlfr by Shiki-pon
    Berserker – Thiess of Kaltenbrun by Shiki-pon
    Berserker – Viking of Stamford Bridge by Hex
    Saber – Wiglaf by the god of world-0

Slavs & The Balkans
    Archer – Matthias Corvinus by Shiki-pon
    Berserker – Modest Petrovich Musorgskiy by the god of world-0
    Lancer – Kresnik by the god of world-0

Spain
    Berserker – Inιs de Suαrez by Shiki-pon
    Lancer – Olyndicus by cooldownnow
    Rider – Blasco de Garay by Shiki-pon

Sub-Saharan Africa
    Alter Ego – Cecil by Kabalisto Koga
    Alter Ego – Mfumu Mpashi by Shiki-pon
    Assassin – Tirda Gabaz by Shiki-pon
    Rider – Fura by Shiki-pon
    Rider – Orompoto by Shiki-pon
    Saber – Ebla Awad by Shiki-pon

Uncategorized Others
    Alter Ego – “Soldier” by massive_jojo_reference
    Berserker – “Enigma” by Kabalisto Koga
    Berserker – Red Rider by Slick146
    Caster – Count of St. Germain + Peter Pan by cooldownnow

Nasuverse
    Fate
    Saber – Emiya Shirō by Rikoboi

Tsukihime
    Assassin – Yumidzuka Satsuki by cooldownnow

I also want to say: kiwi, you beautiful bastard, keep posting those magnificent sheets.
    Okay, this time I'm pretty sure that all the missing sheets have been included. Also, @Reaper, you might want to take a look for your Dorothy at Royd's compilation

Blog Entries
    Two quick things about the list. You misspelled Naimes as Maimes in the French section and yumidzuka instead of Yumizuka in the tsukihime section.

My Servant Compendium

Ever wonder what a Holy Grail War set in Texas would be like? Well wonder no longer because here is:
    Fate Texas Night
    Become Naunet the next leader of the Atlas Institute and fight your way to the top of a deadly war.