Page 293 of 858 FirstFirst ... 193243283288291292293294295298303343393793 ... LastLast
Results 5,841 to 5,860 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    =ASSASSIN=

Artist:

Possible Alternate Classes: Avenger
    True Name: Julia Vipsania Agrippina - The Elder
    Height/Weight: 152 cm / 43 kg
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: Rome (Historical Fact)

Toxic (Epic Instrumental) by 2WEI (Britney Spears cover)

=Parameters=

Strength: D
    Endurance: B
    Agility: D
    Mana: C
    Luck: B
    NP: EX

=Class Skills=

- Presence Concealment (D):
    hides one's presence as a Servant completely. Except when preparing to attack.

Forgoing subtlety when she let her emotions get the better of her, Assassin was prone to face her enemies head-on uncaring of the repercussions. If not for this, her rank would be higher.

=Personal Skills=

- Divinity (E):
    the strength of one’s god-like nature. The more god-blood flowing in the veins, the higher the rank.

Assassin and those of her family were said to be descended from gods. Judging by the level of their popularity, beauty, and cruelty, this claim was one that could not be so easily dismissed.

- Ambition (A):
    an ability where the longer the Servant is allowed to operate without being attacked the more successful they become. When attacked this ability is nullified and the greater chance their attacks increase instead.

Presence Concealment, Agility, and Luck steadily increase to A, C, and A respectively. This increase is even faster if Assassin is also not perceived as an immediate threat. If attacked, Strength may sharply shoot up to B+.

Ever aiming to see that she and her family had the highest seat of power, Assassin was accused of murdering anyone who stood in her way. When her true intentions became known and she was apprehended, she lashed out in fury.

- Lethal Tongue (C):
    the very words from this Servant’s mouth are toxic.

Those who hear Assassin speak may find themselves growing weaker and weaker until they eventually succumb to a paralysis like state. Can be resisted or completely nullified if magical energy is above average. If not, the effects can be expelled albeit with some difficulty.

- Paranoia (C):
    the more time spent with this Servant, the greater risk of madness.

The longer the Servant is in the presence of another without being detected the more likely it is for them to perceive things are not quite right, leading to all sorts of hallucinations.

Assassin led many of those closest to her to commit murder, fall into insanity, and their own deaths.

=Noble Phantasms=

-
    Every New Beginning Comes From Some Other Beginning’s End
    My Little Monster (EX, Anti-Unit):

If given enough time to study an enemy Master or Servant, Assassin is able to create a near perfect copy.

Nurtured with a mother's love, this copy is a corrupted version of said enemy Master or Servant underneath her complete control. Treated as a part of her family, overtime it will go insane and, if left unchecked, become a terror upon all those around it.

This is a further representation of her ambitions toward power and love, twisted though it may be, for her family.

=Bio=

N / A
    Last edited by Historia; September 21st, 2018 at 02:10 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    "Oh my, I'm so terribly sorry but there appears that there's been a little misunderstanding. I may be small and cute but I am certainly no "Maid". But then again 'The Little Sea Price' doesn't have a good ring to it."

Class:
    Caster
    "True" Name: 'The Little Mermaid'
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Fairy Tales

Parameters:

STR: E
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MGI: A
    LCK: E
    NP: B

Height: 149cm
    Weight: 47kg
    Dislikes: Tales of Tragedy
    Talent: Suffering in silence for the sake of others happiness
    Natural Enemy: Hans Christian Andersen
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Human, Beast, Divine
    Armament: Teeth, Claws, Scales

Class Skills:

Territory Creation: B
    A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. Creation of a "Workshop" becomes possible. If created above land, it will become submerged in water within 48 hours.

Item Construction (False): C+
    A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. Caster is capable of creating powerful Mystic Codes of all kinds equal those created with modern Magecraft. Instead of creating them manually, they will materialise by themselves within the treasure trove of his workshop.

Personal Skills:

Alluring Nightingale: C
    A mesmerising-kind of Skill possessed by those with a beautiful and an alluring voice that charms people; it is also a declaration of exercise of power by the royalty. He can guide magical damage to the opponents of the royalty with just a single singing voice.

Body of the Sea: A+
    A skill regarding the unique physiology of merfolk. It allows for breathing underwater, absolute control of one's movements when submerged and boosts all of one's parameters by a single rank when in connection to water. However; prolonged deprivation from any liquid will weaken the physical body, thus causing the servant to be reliant on a physical intake as well as magical.

Divinity: E-
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above has reached the throne of a god. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defence' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.
    Said to be descended from the likes of Poseidon and Neptune, the one known as 'The Little Mermaid', though technically being an inhuman Monstrous Beast and Anti-Hero much like the kind of Asterios. As a result, he holds the lowest level of Divinity possible.

Monstrous Strength: C+
    An ability possessed by monsters and beasts, temporary boost of the Strength parameter by one rank for a time limit determined by the ranking of this skill. However when he uses this skill, his body slowly grows and warps into a far taller, muscular and rugged looking individual. The skill isn't used much as the servant is very conscious of his looks and is scared of coming off as scary.

Noble Phantasms

Jeg er Menneske
    Knives Locked in Feet

Type: Anti-Unit
    E
    Range:
    Max Targets:

The first gift given to the young lord by the sea witch and the only one he used. A dull bottle containing a purple liquid in small quantity, enough for a few mouthfuls. This Noble Phantasm only has enough liquid for two uses. The potion allows Caster to change form from that of the merfolk to human at the cost of melting his tongue. As a human all his parameters are hidden and his skills are sealed making him impossible to detect as a servant and effectively making him a true human. Ingesting this potion causes immense pain akin to having a sword pass through his body and every step taken with his legs feels as if he is stepping on knives. After using this Noble Phantasm and becoming a human, any part of his body that touches water will be turned to foam. If fully turned to foam he will die.

Kćrlighed Pause
    Return to Foam, My Soulless Body

Type: Anti-Unit
    B-
    Range:
    Max Targets:

The second gift given to the young lord by the sea witch and the one he refused to use. An ornate ceremonial dagger, those who use the dagger will have Jeg er Menneske nullified.
    When Caster threw this dagger away, the ocean began to 'Bleed' and evoke weakness and decay. As such anything struck with this can be 'wounded' whether it be alive or an inanimate object, causing it to spill out energy and slowly deconstruct. It could be considered that Jeg er Menneske acts somewhat similar to the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, however the dagger cannot actually kill someone as it failed to perform even that one task.

Lore

A merman once lived at the bottom of an underwater kingdom with his five older sisters and his father, The Sea-King. On their 15th birthday the aquatic royalty are allowed to visit the surface. When it comes to the turn of the youngest of the family, the little merman rises to the surface and witnesses the birthday celebration on a boat of a handsome prince and falls in love with him at first sight.

When a storm passes by and knocks the prince off into the sea, the merman dragged him to an island and dumped him on the shoreline and returned to the sea as mermaids cannot live on land, however immediately after he started to leave, another woman who somewhat resembled him came upon the prince. Assuming she was the one who saved his life, he fell in love with the nun which the merman had the misfortune of witnessing.

When he returned to her underwater kingdom he researched into humans and found out while they live significantly shorter lives compared to the merfolk's 300 years, they have an immortal soul and ascend to heaven while mermaids merely turn to sea foam and cease to exist. If the merman could get the prince to marry him she could gain a soul as well.

The merman went to the Sea-Witch and gave her a potion to give him legs at the cost for not being able to speak as "In the world of men, you can either be beautiful or you can have a voice."

The young lord swims up to the prince's beachside mansion and took the potion, but every time to used his feet, it felt as if he was being stabbed causing him to collapse from the sheer intensity of the pain. He remains with the prince and they become firm friends. Only friends as he is hopelessly in love with the nun who "Saved" him. Unfortunately for the merman, she was only pretending to be a nun and the lord can't tell the prince the truth due to the inability to speak. If the prince were to marry this liar, the merman would turn to foam.

The prince and the false nun marry and have their wedding party on a boat, inviting the merman. The sisters of the merman swim up to the beach and hand him a second gift from the Sea-Witch. If he killed the prince with it and let the blood drip on his feet, she could become a merman again. So he took the knife and snuck into their bedroom and stood next to the prince sleeping next to his new bride, raised the knife… and stopped. He couldn't kill someone he loved and he couldn't kill someone for petty selfish reasons like one's own happiness. He tossed the knife into the ocean which began to bleed and sat outside the cabin on the outside of the ship. As dawn breaks, his body turns to foam.

Hans Christian Anderson however revised the ending in memory for his love of the man Edvard Collin; instead of cessation of existence he felt the warmth of the sun as a child of the air, locked in a limbo of sorts, after 300 years of doing good for mankind he could earn a soul and ascend. This fame from Anderson's tale did in fact give him a soul and made him a heroic spirit.

Personality

A chipper and wholesome lad. Much like a noble, he speaks with politeness and grace but with genuine warmth, not snide condescension one can expect of high society. He is also a fan of romance in whatever format he can consume it and can often be found binge watching movies or playing Otome games wich he finds quite engaging. However as much as he can sing the praises of individuals he cares for (both fictional and real), he can spiral into a long rant about he flaws in other people - something he may have picked up from a certain writer.

That aside, despite all he has seen and done he remains optimistic and believes that "A happy ending lies for us all in one way or another, we just need to walk the right path." and laments over his
    Bad
    Dead
    end but still believes his Prince Charming is out there somewhere.

He will help out other people where he can in any way he can, another habit he picked up after 300 years of 'do-gooding' but stays out of the romantic affairs of others if they involve 'Love Triangles' which are stupid and anyone who likes that tired sad trope which is destined to leave someone miserable is Stupid TM. As a result he may end up getting in an actual fistfight with the ever nhilistic Andersen if the two are summoned in Chaldea

- - - Updated - - -

So there is remake 1 of 2 I mentioned done.

To be fair I whipped it up real quick but there's a little bit of polish so I don't actively dislike it now.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; May 3rd, 2017 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Feedback

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    alright finished hephestus ill make grammar edits latter today. also would using other posters for a fanfic be ok, or do i need to get permission?

Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    alright finished hephestus ill make grammar edits latter today. also would using other posters for a fanfic be ok, or do i need to get permission?
    Asking for permission first is polite, so that's what I'd do.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Mermaid": Funnily enough, I remember seeing a reverse genderbent Little Mermaid sheet way back in the old thread. I presume you were inspired by that one? Kind of confusing at first, since the FC is (I'm pretty sure) of a girl and he's referred to as female in the last line of his Item Construction Skill. Might want to correct that last part. Speaking of which, I think you might want to switch up Item Construction with its (False) variant, in line with Caster Gilgamesh's ability to retrieve items from an existing 'treasure-trove'. Just a suggestion though. And did you mean not to include a personality section?

Vipsania: Simple, but pretty cool. I wonder how she'd get along with my Caligula Lily Servant?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    "Mermaid": Funnily enough, I remember seeing a reverse genderbent Little Mermaid sheet way back in the old thread. I presume you were inspired by that one? Kind of confusing at first, since the FC is (I'm pretty sure) of a girl and he's referred to as female in the last line of his Item Construction Skill. Might want to correct that last part. Speaking of which, I think you might want to switch up Item Construction with its (False) variant, in line with Caster Gilgamesh's ability to retrieve items from an existing 'treasure-trove'. Just a suggestion though. And did you mean not to include a personality section?
    Nah, it was inspired my cousin getting the names of the two Zora from BotW mixed and saying "Mipha is a boy". Also I've never done the girl>boy switch before, last one I recall seeing were by asterism and AvengerEmiya when this thread was relatively new. Fair point about Item Construction, so I've gone and done that, as for personality - I was gonna just copy it over but I'll make something up real quick.

I was expecting more people to point out flaws as I only spent like 30 minutes on it, including looking for the FC and formatting for BL.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Nah, it was inspired my cousin getting the names of the two Zora from BotW mixed and saying "Mipha is a boy". Also I've never done the girl>boy switch before, last one I recall seeing were by asterism and AvengerEmiya when this thread was relatively new. Fair point about Item Construction, so I've gone and done that, as for personality - I was gonna just copy it over but I'll make something up real quick.

I was expecting more people to point out flaws as I only spent like 30 minutes on it, including looking for the FC and formatting for BL.
    Also, I forgot to mention this the first time, but how do you think your Little Mermaid would hit it off with my Pallas? Since they both have the whole merfolk thing going on...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Also, I forgot to mention this the first time, but how do you think your Little Mermaid would hit it off with my Pallas? Since they both have the whole merfolk thing going on...
    Joint platonic spa treatments to help with skin complexion of course.

Also I added a personality section.

But if your Little Mermaid is male, why not to use a male Zora instead of Mipha

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Because Sidon is too huge to successfully pass as waifish sea maid?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Not trap-py enough, I guess.

(sorry)
    Last edited by SleepMode; May 3rd, 2017 at 06:07 PM.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Hey is there an actull forge that hepestus used and if so what's its name,mor should I just stick with my current idea, also could somone point grammar mistakes in my sheet, for some reason my tablet not showed them.

Blog Entries
    I woke up to chant Blumenkranz. Both Mermaid (Although my knowledge of anything fairy tail-ish is pretty low) and Roman lady are cool

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Because Sidon is too huge to successfully pass as waifish sea maid?
    I am sure somewhere in Internet there is an artwork of Sidon where he is feminine and uke-ish.

Somewhere.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuro View Post
    I am sure somewhere in Internet there is an artwork of Sidon where he is feminine and uke-ish.

Somewhere.
    That one Rule....
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Hey is there an actull forge that hepestus used and if so what's its name,mor should I just stick with my current idea, also could somone point grammar mistakes in my sheet, for some reason my tablet not showed them.
    Hmm. Hephaestus' forge was supposedly based in Mount Etna so you could probably base a title off of that (as I said with my Hephaestus sheet ages ago), but I don't know if it was ever given a specific name.

Also, while we're talking about the sheet, what the heck is a "Lawful Chaotic" alignment? That just sounds outright nonsensical to me...

Well I took how he dealt with his mother and ares & Aphrodite. As he was to some extent just and ev tulle forgave them(well his mom at least) and don't trap them foreve. So o felt that gave him a lawful aspect, but that's same aspect is chip tic in nature as it based on his whims and wills.

- - - Updated - - -

Another quick question, did the link work?

Blog Entries
    Well I took how he dealt with his mother and ares & Aphrodite. As he was to some extent just and ev tulle forgave them(well his mom at least) and don't trap them foreve. So o felt that gave him a lawful aspect, but that's same aspect is chip tic in nature as it based on his whims and wills.

- - - Updated - - -

Eh, that still sounds contradictory to me. If you want him to be neither Lawful nor Chaotic then just give him a Neutral alignment, rather then cramming them both together. And no, the image link didn't work.

- - - Updated - - -

That's not how the aligments works. If someone can be either lawful or chaotic according to the scenario they are in, this means they are neutral in that axis. So someone can't be "Lawful Chaotic", unless idk, you want make a character that is like a "living paradox" and use this alignment to focus on that attribute of them. Totally not the case.