Page 483 of 858 FirstFirst ... 383433473478481482483484485488493533583 ... LastLast
Results 9,641 to 9,660 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I like this Avenger (you even have a 9S FC and everything)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I like this Avenger (you even have a 9S FC and everything)
    Sorry ,Bird of Hermes what do you mean with 9S FC and how do you find my last Profile??

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Äh o....kay im not shure what to think about this Vlad Profile...

PS:Express ,Bloble have you seen my last pharaohArcher Profile and what do you think/say about it ??
    I'm going to abstain because I don't want to be mean, and I don't think I can if I sit down and try to review this sheet.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Express View Post
    I'm going to abstain because I don't want to be mean, and I don't think I can if I sit down and try to review this sheet.
    Can you (or someone else? I'm not picky) check my sheet? I'd like to know if I did a good Beast or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Can you (or someone else? I'm not picky) check my sheet? I'd like to know if I did a good Beast or not.
    Where's her Nega-skill?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Nowhere, as my head denied its existence while I was doing the sheet.

--- update ---

Just added it, but may be a total shit because I don't even know what Nega give her
    Last edited by King of Padoru; March 6th, 2018 at 08:03 PM.

Blog Entries
    Nmr-3 one Question :What is your professional opinion about my last Profil ?

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Koga, man, asking one time is enough. Asking two maybe, but your are allmost spaming, chill.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Placeholder because I have to pull the rest out of my ass later,

=Rider=

Artist: 社長娘

Possible Alternate Classes: Caster
    True Name: Cartimandua - Queen of Prominence
    Height/Weight: 154 cm / 42 kg
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Place of Origin: Britain

Chelsea Dagger by The Fratellis

=Parameters=

Strength: C
    Endurance: A
    Agility: B
    Mana: D+
    Luck: C+
    NP: B

=Class Skills=

Riding (A):
    can ride any and all mounts with exceptional expertise, save for things of phantasmal, divine, and dragon origin.

Magic Resistance (C):
    cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

=Personal Skills=

Golden Rule (A):

Road of Savagery (A):

?

=Noble Phantasms=

?

=Bio=
    Last edited by Historia; May 3rd, 2018 at 09:41 AM.

Blog Entries
    Nice Placeholder,Gally !

Also about your last Archer ,i think your profile/sheet looks quite complete although i didnt know how your prototype sketch for it looked like!
    If i have unterstand correct she has a skill that work like Angra Mainyus Hougu and her Hougu is a turn of the table type that can used either offensive or defensive ?right?

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    sorry, i did my best with skills, but its very hard.

"oh master you look thirsty, let me serve you some nectar."

class: caster.
    alignment: true good.
    dislikes: sadness, unfairness, and boring people and things.

parameters:
    strength: D
    agility: C
    mana: B
    endurance: D
    luck: B
    NP: A+

lore: the daughter of Zuez and Hera, caster is the goddess of youth and vitality, as well as the cup bearer the gods, and after hercules died and ascended to mount Olympus she become the wife of hercules, in order to become a phuedo servants she needed to take possession of a vessel that best represented youth/ and or vitality. thus she came to possess the body of illya von einsable, after joining chaldea she become a sort of therapist for certain servants(ahem assassin ahem). as a god she watched over the human youth, and served nectar to the gods as there cup bearer sadly she was only a minor god, and often spent her time in mount olympus eating sweets and watching the children she thought were the cutest.

personality: Hebe is what can be considered a sort of childish teen, and someone loved by children due to her being much like a child herself, she is extremely naive and tends to believe whatever is told to her, she typically dresses cutely and acts as both a nurse and therapist due to her nature of one of her noble phantasms, she refuses to fight others and prefers a more peaceful approach to things this is not to state that she wont actively participate in battles. , and acts as healer for her master, she does admit she has been in holy grail war before thou she doesn't remember much about it, all she does know is she was summoned due to a glitch in the holy grail. she is all the round cheery, and most find her fun to be around she constantly to cheer up the group, and even in the most solem of conditions she can get everyone in a bright mood, but in reality her childishness is a facade she created in order to serve gods who massacred children and adults alike, people she hated and was disgusted with and still had to serve them, forced to watch many children grow up too fast as soldiers to fight in wars, witch the gods just watched with pure amusement. thus she kept her cheery demeanor to keep her sanity while in Olympus which became her default personality, a constant need to make everyone happy even if she herself was far from happy.

class skills:

territory creation
    rank C
    creation of workshop becomes possible, thou not without difficulty, she possess this skilla low rank due to not really being a mage or really having used magecraft.

item construction
    Capable of creating magical items, tools, and potions of up to a C rank.

personel skils:
    divinity
    Divinity is the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster, Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due one's dislike for the gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defense" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.
    despite being god she is only minor god thus as a phsuedo servant her divinity is ranked down.

surgical procedure(is this a good idea?) :
    despite never actually having learned medical procedure in life, she learned throu excessive studying and training, thus she possess this skill as something she learned after the fact of being a phuedo servant, thus she can applly prana to modern techniques of surgical procedure.

naivety of youth.
    a skill only possessed by hebe and other goddesses of youth, it gives one resistance to mental resistance, in terms that she can never be commanded to kill or harm someone directly no matter how powerfull or ever betray somone she thinks as "friend" ,and has great resistance to mental interference, the cost of using this skill however is increased childishness and naivety, so thus the skill itself is more a disadvantage then an advantage.

mystic eyes of youth:
    when an opponent looks into her eyes they physically cannot consider her threat, and will simply see her as a child rather then the god she is.

youthfull vigor
    a skill that allows caster to keep going at 100% regardless of conditions or how long shes been active, thou the exchange for using this skill is increased hyper activity, thus making her very hyper.

NPs:
    name: theïkó esoterikó
    title:theïkó esoterikó paidí
    when activated a pinkish mist will appears around caster, when teh smoke reaches it creates a mental effect that cannot be blocked out by any form of mental resistance regardless of rank. thos who are effected ahve thier inner child enhanced in way, servant are forced to have child like qualities thou the actual effectiveness, is based on servants childishness before being effected, those who are already childish and have mental state already around the age of about 7 will not be affected as much as others, this allows creates a mental lock on skills thou more in terms that practiced fighters will loose there ability to stay disciplined thought battle, and fight sudden aversions to sueing cheap or dirty tactics in the same way that most children prefer not to cheat, and things in that nature.

tittle: Prosféro to kýpello ston theó sou
    caster can offer her cup to a master or servant, thou as the cup bearer to the gods when this noble phantasm is activated, she can bear her cup to any one individual effectually rewriting their very being into that of a god, what they become the god of is based upon there personality, they will also only be made a minor god. there states will also be increased by 1 rank.

name: divine nectar.
    title: Prosféro to kýpello ston theó sou
    castre a pour about 12 cups, one for each major olypion, any one who drinks the enctar has all wounds healed inculdeing curses caused by NPs that are lower ranked then that of her noble phantasm.

Blog Entries
    How tha fuck did illya learn how to do surgeries?

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ...Who is possessing Illya?
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    I guess its the greek goddess Hebe?

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    I think for here should instead of Surgical procedure more would her Fitting a Skill that represent the abilities of Illya(ps her Name is Illysviel von Einzebern) her Vessel something like Schule von Einzebern that represent her capabilities as Einzbern-Mage and enables to use a healing focused Alchemie like a through her divinity enhanced healing Magecraft and prosthesis/organic replacements on Humonhulus base.Also with her item and territory skills should have also shhow some traits from the Einnzeberns.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If it's a god who is possessing Illya, give her Divine Core of the Goddess better than Divinity (don't worry, I did the same mistake with one of my sheets). Some skills that can come from Illya and should replace Surgery are her hypnotic Mystic Eyes and Child of Nature

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Nice Placeholder,Gally !

Also about your last Archer ,i think your profile/sheet looks quite complete although i didnt know how your prototype sketch for it looked like!
    If i have unterstand correct she has a skill that work like Angra Mainyus Hougu and her Hougu is a turn of the table type that can used either offensive or defensive ?right?
    1.) Prototype sketch looked like the Cartimandua Placeholder sheet with more question marks.

2.) Hougu = Precious Tool = Noble Phantasm? A turn of the table type NP? No, but, yes.

If I were to provide an explanation through example: Archer (Gilgamesh) vs Rider (Iskander) on the Fuyuki Bridge in Fate/zero.

At the end of Rider's charge, Archer uses Enkidu / Chains of Heaven to restrain him. Rider is unable to break free. Whereupon, he is pierced through with Ea and vanishes. Under normal circumstance, the same fate would befall Eurydice. Especially when she, too, has Divinity. However, her NP coupled with her other skill, Resolve Reversal, gives her the chance to change that.

So, let's say she gets caught by Endiku and is unable to break free, too, and Gilgamesh is preparing to use EA to finish her off.

Only a single choice, Choice A, exists: be impaled.

Her NP gives her the opportunity to use the hidden, set choices B, C, or D (and vice versa) with varying degrees of success. Whatever they are are dependent on her own stats and those of her opponent(s). For Gilgamesh + Endiku + Ea, these might be:

Choice B: evade. - this could mean she is able to move while held by Endiku just enough to not be immediately impaled. 5% chance of success.

Choice C: redirect. - this could mean it is possible for her to have it impale something else, such as a less vital portion of her body. 20% chance of success.

Choice D: negate. - this could mean she not have it touch her at all. 0% chance of success.

Etc.

Something like that, anyway. Not the best example, but, that's a minute of my time I don't care to extend further.
    Last edited by Historia; March 7th, 2018 at 04:45 PM.

Blog Entries
    I don't really know why I drafted this or wanted to see how it'd turn out. An idle sheet within /Reclamation point confines as a thought experiment to distract me from work, eheh.

Class:
    Assassin
    True Name: Hassan i-Sabbah
    Alignment: Lawful Evil

"Remain vigilant, my Master.
    Be wary of the frailty of men.
    Be not lured meekly into the depths..."

Parameters:

Strength: C
    Endurance: D
    Agility: A
    Mana: C
    Luck: D

Lore:
    One of the nineteen holders of the title "Old Man of the Mountain," his true name has long been lost, subsumed in the legend of "Hassan i-Sabbah." Like his peers, Assassin was a member of the order of assassins, who sought to obtain his own proof of his faith and conviction in order to lead the organization.

In order to perfect his Zabaniya, he hunted down a qutrub, one of the evil spirits who haunted graveyards and consumed unguarded corpses by converting men and women into little more than carnivorous beasts. The exact methodology of the capture was the secret through which Assassin qualified as Hassan, and by capturing and sealing the blood of the djinn within his own body, he took on its curse, becoming a beast himself. Yet through the devotion of his faith, Assassin was able to restrain and tame the creature's blood, repurposing it as a tool for the killing of those designated for death by the order.

Murder through mauling by wild animals.
    Stealth through a lack of human hands.

A brutal killer who masked the activities of the order by rending and devouring those who transgressed against them. It was no wonder that he qualified as Hassan through the ingenuity and sacrifice he had demonstrated in acquiring his Zabaniya. Likewise, it was no surprise that he was scorned by the order itself for the nature of that Zabaniya. In taking in an unclean beast, the head of the order was himself little more than an unclean animal, distrusted and held at arms' length by the very peers for whom he had given so much of himself.

Castigation for the slightest fault. Whispers over the least suspicion. Assassin's tenure as leader of the order was, in many ways, a failure that ended in his own purging by his fellow assassins - a beast to be captured, chained, and slain. But that was only natural. After all, a wolf in their den was to be eliminated at the first chance. He understood, without judging, without protesting.

But he would never forget.

Personality:
    Above all else, Assassin prides himself on his manners and decorum. Having been regarded as an unclean corruption on the order, in spite of his usefulness, he is perhaps overly conscious of appearances, striving to act as a noble representative of the order of assassins. He is soft-spoken but firm, always holding himself with the dignity of his title and station. In general, this servant is loyal, thoughtful, and endeavors to not only satisfy, but to even predict his Master's every need and want. A true butler-type character, politely embarrassed by the savagery of his methods of execution.

Yet while he is ashamed of the way in which he kills, he holds little thought in those lives he does end. In his polite opinion, those he devours are deserving of their fate, little more than men and women who lost their way and failed one of the many trials life set in their way. He does make an effort to only target those deserving in some way - magi, killers, the dregs of society, and so forth.

But his preferences and his willingness are different matters. As kind as he is, as thoughtful as he may be - Assassin regrets his methods, never his actions themselves. Those may always be excused and permitted.

Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment
    The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. At this rank, it is possible to disappear completely and become almost impossible to be detected, even against a Servant's perception. However, efficiency will decrease once preparations to attack are taken.

Personal Skills:
    Pheromone
    The general term for substances secreted/emitted from inside an animal's body, and that have an effect on the conduct and physiologic state of a different specimen of the same race. Even in his natural state, Assassin emits pheromones that induce fear and tension in the minds of those around him, regardless of how calm or reasonable he presents himself. This scent directly stimulates the flight-or-fight response, cowing weaker minds or intellects. Due to their nature as heroes, this has significantly reduced efficacy on most Heroic Spirits, but it is potent against most humans or beasts.

Animal Communication
    Communication of intentions with animals that do not speak a 'language of words'. As it's not the intellect of the animals improve, very complex nuances are not conveyed. However, in conjunction with Assassin's pheromones, a pack relationship may be easily formed. Assassin tends to charm or coerce a sizable network of
    prey
    companions
    to scout and obtain information on his behalf.

Blood-Sucking
    The act of absorbing another's blood to replenish their own health and physical and/or magical strength. As the Rank raises, the power of absorption increases. At this rank, Assassin may temporarily reinforce and exceed the limitations of either his magical energy reserves or his physical parameters through the consumption of sufficient meat and blood.

Protection of the Faith
    A Skill possessed only by those who have sacrificed themselves for a religious view. Despite being a form of divine protection, it is not a blessing from a higher existence. It is only the absoluteness of one's body and soul, which is born from faith. But if it is too high, it causes abnormalities in the personality.

Noble Phantasm:
    Spoiler:

"...Lest you be devoured by the wolf."
    Zabaniya - Delusional Restraint
    Type: Anti-Unit
    The curse that Assassin created and mastered as the rite of passage to become Hassan i-Sabbah, Assassin generally hides his entire body in cloak and hood to conceal the nature of this Noble Phantasm. By ingesting the blood of the qutrub, Assassin became one himself, taking on a curse analogous to the western lycanthrope, and altering his very body into a tool for death. What he looks like during daylight hours underneath the many layers of cloth and bone remains a mystery, but during the night, the curse takes deep root, transforming his body into that of a tough-skinned, coarse and fearsome predator.

In this form, Assassin is still able to communicate, albeit with difficulty unless through mental contact with his Master. However, his ordinary personality begins to slowly diminish the longer the transformation is held, as the rush and adrenaline conflicts against the discipline of his faith. While transformed, Assassin's strength, endurance, and agility receive one rank up, and as a passive effect, this Noble Phantasm bestows the equivalent of Monstrous Strength at Rank B while in use, with prolonged use furthering the physical warping and animalistic mutations as his qutrub blood is excited.

Furthermore, in exchange for vulnerability to skills or weapons of a holy or silver nature, a constant regenerative effect is applied at the cost of additional prana expenditure.

Spoiler:
    At least, that is the nature of his Zabaniya as Assassin himself comprehends it, an unintentional lie even to his Master. In reality, neither the source nor the nature of this curse were ever understood by its user.

Unbeknownst to Assassin himself, Arabic physicians of the time joined classical scholars in the belief that qutrubs - or lycanthropes - were not the result of cursed blood or a supernatural ailment, but rather the results of a brain disorder or psychosis. On that day, what Assassin captured was not an evil spirit, but an excuse - an outlet for the urges he could not face and the instincts he could not suppress. By resolutely convincing himself that his faith had allowed him to subjugate a qutrub, Assassin was able to acknowledge and embrace his own nature. Shrouded in lies and wrapped in denial, the unbearable tension he suppressed was given an outlet and given permission to run free.

Rather than Monstrous Strength, in reality, this Noble Phantasm grants Self-Suggestion at Rank A+. While in use, his fragile mind allows Assassin to convince his body that he obtains the skills of a beast and to warp his body to match that belief. The longer the transformation is held, the more skills may be held at once, beginning at one and capping at three. This self-suggestion may only be used to obtain skills that match Assassin's self-image as a qutrub, limited to skills such as Presence Detection, Monstrous Strength, Instinct, and so on.

A murderous affliction born not from an external curse, but from the impulses roiling in a man's own origin, partially awakened - that of a ravenous, predatory beast.
    Last edited by Sunny; March 8th, 2018 at 12:40 AM.

Signature by fumato

Blog Entries
    Huh, was honestly expecting another Kaguya-themed Alter Ego when I saw your name Sunny, still its a nice sheet you've come up with.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That image for the NP is awesome. Where did you get it from?