Page 697 of 858 FirstFirst ... 197597647687692695696697698699702707747797 ... LastLast
Results 13,921 to 13,940 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Giant Beast Hunting made me think more of Toriko than of ​Shokugeki no Soma

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Makes me think of that one part of the Hunter Exam in Hunter x Hunter with Menchi and Buhara.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I must get around to watching Toriko one of these days.

But aside from being one of Arthur's Skills, the idea behind using it came from one of my favourite scenes in One Piece which is the Sanji vs Absalom fight where Absalom tries to intimidate Sanji by taking off his shirt and revealing he's a Frankenstein of all these different animal parts and Sanji's reaction is to just eye him up and down and start naming all the different kinds of ingredients that he can make by stripping the meat off of Absalom's body after he's defeated him. XD
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

King of Treasures Gilgamesh

Originally posted Here

Class: Brawler

Alternate Classes: Archer, Caster

True Name: Gilgamesh

Alignment: Lawful Good

Armaments: N/A

AppearanceShirtless Gilgamesh, with added fighting gloves (gold in color, of course) and sports tape. (willing to alter)

BioA Gilgamesh of a different possibility, this version of the King of Heroes life was mostly the same as all other versions. Born two thirds god, he ruled his people without care, and would fight Enkidu as a result. He would become Gilgamesh’s only friend and equal and die as punishment from the gods.

Afterwards, Gilgamesh would begin to fear his own death, and search for immortality. Her his tale diverges, as along the way he encounters a man, “Hello traveler, where is it you are journeying to?” Gilgamesh gave no response “Not willing to part with that information? Well I am more than willing. My journey is for immortality.” Briefly Gilgamesh smirched and stated, “So too is mine.”

“I see, then I say we decide whom is worthy of it.” The man responded, as he entered a fighting stance. Gilgamesh stood still, not caring enough to even be angered, and then with a single punch, the man brought king of Uruk to his knees.

‘How is this possible that this human man could bring me to my knees. I am part god I…’ in that momentary thought, Gilgamesh realized that nothing that he had done in life would’ve happened, if not for his divine blood. Never would he have meet Enkidu, never could he have gathered all the treasures in his Gate of Babylon, he couldn’t have even survived his journey thus far, without his divine heritage.

The very thought that all he had done; all his life could’ve never had happened without the divinity he inherited from the same gods that took his only friend. It filled him with such rage, he roared with all his might “I SHALL NOT LET THIS VILE BLOOD BE MY MIGHT!!! I AM NO GOD!!!!”

For a moment the man before Gilgamesh was confused, but soon he figured out the meaning of Gilgamesh’s words, and laughed stating “To think I stood before a demigod.” Gilgamesh’s gaze returned to the man, and he asked “How…How is it you were able to harm me. Vile as it may be, I am for god than man.”

To answer Gilgamesh’s question, the man told him his life story, a simple story of a simple man, who one day lost all his family. The man begged the gods to give them back, even offering his own life in exchange, but his plies fell on deaf ears. Filled with hatred for the gods, the man dedicated his life to finding a method of surpassing their power.

Traveling the world, the man learned many things, including the vary thing he sought, a way to make even gods fall before him. However, as he traveled, he soon learned that defeating or even killing gods wouldn’t satisfy. And so, he decided to become immortal, as a statement that he was a mighty as any god.

Gilgamesh’s response “You shall teach me what you’ve learned.” And the man simply stated “Gladly.” And thus, the decades that other versions of the King of Heroes spent searching for immortality, was instead spent learning what he would come to name Divine Fall, as well as developing his Body of Babylon. As he did, he lost his own divinity, and by the end, no more god than any other man.

The years passed, and soon Gilgamesh’s teacher lay dying of old age, but before he passed, he told his student of Ziusudra, a man once mortal, and now immortal. To spite the gods Gilgamesh returned to his search for immortality, seeking the man his teacher told him of for this purpose.

The tale now returns to that of other versions of Gilgamesh, save that of his mentality. More humble than other versions of himself, this version of Gilgamesh, still believing he has right to both the world, but now knowing it to be arrogance. He simply has the right to this arrogance and shall fight to prove this.

Parameters

Strength: A++

Endurance: A+

Agility: B+

Mana: D

Luck: D

NP: EX

Class SkillsSelf-Made Man C: Training for many years, Brawler has moved far beyond his Divine heritage, but his legend still began there and thus this skill is lowered by a degree. This skill allows Brawler to learn new skills to improve, and/or augment his fighting. Unfortunately, it cannot exceed what is possible for the time he was summoned in.

Independent Action A+: Brawler, as a king of great power, allows himself to do as he pleases, placing only the constraints he wishes on himself. Rewarding him with his high rank in this skill.

Personal SkillsCharisma A++: His time learning from his teacher has left Brawler with an odd mix of humility and arrogance, drawing many people in. This has made him more charismatic than other versions of himself, if only by a small degree, thus giving him this boost to this skill.

Golden Rule A: No more rich or poor than his other versions, anything Brawler desires, is his.

Kings Return A+: A wise king, having learned from his fellow kin, and his journey for immortality, has grown as a king.

Sovereign of Powerful Fists EX: Neither the first to first to fight with skill, nor the owner of this craft, his distinction as the only being to know Divine Fall has earned this skill.

Noble PhantasmsGate of Babylon: The King’s Treasure A++

The vast treasury gathered through many journeys, it now stands only as a testament to Brawlers might. Only used in its conventual manner when he finds an opponent unworthy of a fair fight.

Body of Babylon: My Treasured Power A++

As Brawler trained, he began to view his Gate of Babylon as little more than a handicap, knowing it might far rival even his new power. Yet still it was a shame have it go unused, and thus he created this Noble Phantasm. Body of Babylon allows Brawler to transform the treasure in his Gate of Babylon into concepts and use their power within his fists.

Enkidu: Field of Divine Bindings EX

Even after death, Brawlers dearest friend serves him, as after learning Divine Fall, the Chains of Heaven were altered. Now capable of channeling this power, Enkidu can create a field that removes all divinity, and ailments, from those within an area, making all equal.

Authors NotesOkay, first to address all the people who are going to say, “Brawler isn’t a real class.” Or something similar, because apparently, I never did enough research to know that, and yet also done just enough to get a majority of this functional. Yes, I know Brawler is not a real Class, I know because I did the research, and also because I made the Brawler class. It is a fan made class, that I made, and that you can read about here. And to the two or three people who already saw the that post, and see this one, go back because I have changed it some.

Next, the Bio, I like it, but I’m not as proud of it as I am others I made. So, if you have any suggestions to improve it, I would love to hear them. I also still have ideas of mine I decided not to add for one reason or another, that I like, and will gladly tell you them, and maybe even add them in if you like them.

Now on to the unique skills that this Gilgamesh has. Self-Made Man works as stated and allows him Brawler Gilgamesh to learn new skills he doesn’t normally have. In the post that has the details about this class, one person compared it to Imperial Privilege, and fair enough it is similar. The main difference is that skills learned from Self-Made Man, are the servants to keep, forever, at the price for never being stronger than what it would be in their time, at best. Skills learned from one summoning won’t carry over to the next, but that is because the summoned servant is a copy that must adhere to the legend of who they are a copy of.

Sovereign of Powerful Fists honestly only gives him his Divine Fall power, and Kings Return…will that comes from his Caster form, and I don’t know how it works beyond the mechanics of the FGO game.

Interaction with other SevantsArcher Gilgamesh: "Oh how arrogant I used to be, thinking I could make such claims while relying on a Handicap."
    Caste Gilgamesh: "Still arrogant, but at least he is wise."
    Artoria Pendragon: "My ever distant star, please ever resist me so that I may never obtain you."
    Shilder Artoria Pendragon: "How odd, you resist me the same as all you other selves, and yet you do not arose the same passion in me.
    Caster Artoria Pendragon: "H...How dare you play me the fool (to himself) Why do I enjoy this so much."
    Nero: "Hahahahaha, Your presence is quit enjoyable. I insist on more of you theater."
    Enkidu: "...It is good to see you again, friend."
    Alter Egos: "..........Good Grief."

Other Servants I created Mary Seacole Shileder Artoria Pendragon and Caster Artoria Pendragon
    Last edited by DracoFay; November 16th, 2018 at 10:07 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm guessing this is going to be a Gil focused on how he subdued Gugalanna. I get your intentions, but EX strength is just impossible. For reference, Tiamat "only" has A++ strength, which is the official top so far (only equalled by Asterios). I suggest you to chill with the overly high ranks and compare the power levels of official Servants first

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: N/A
    True Name: Yael
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Origin: The Bible
    Armament: Mallet, pegs

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MANA: D
    LUCK: A
    NP: C

Skills
    Class Skills

Presence Concealment - Rank D: The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common Class Skill of the Assassin class.
    Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. A low ranking of Presence Concealment unbecoming for an Assassin to the level that a Servant can infer one's presence at once.

Personal Skills

Soporific Draught - Rank C+: The Skill to produce a substance capable of putting other creatures to sleep. The particular form of the substance is heavily dependent on the myth, and can be food, drink, or gas. Though poisons with similar effects can be manufactured, they do not fall under the purview of this Skill.
    Rather than being an ability Assassin possessed in life, this Skill is instead a manifestation of a key part of her legend. It allows her to tamper with drink and render them capable of putting someone that drinks it asleep. A fascination effect towards tampered drink is also added.

Innocent Monster - Rank C: An attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend. Incidentally, this Personal Skill cannot be removed.
    Due to some interpretations of her legend painting her as a wicked woman and a murderer that violated the laws of hospitality, Assassin's legend is slightly warped. Her appearance now matches the archetype of a wicked witch, fitting for the Renaissance era in which her legend garnered the most attention. In addition, Soporific Draught has been warped into a more nefarious form from its original effect.

Noble Phantasms

Driven Tent Peg
    D’kirá Mot

Anti-Unit, Rank D++
    An attack executed by use of a tent peg and a mallet. In her legend, Assassin hammered a tent peg into the side of an oppressor’s head, killing them instantly. As such a method is unlikely to be of use in a battle between Servants, its manifestation as a Noble Phantasm is altered. D’kirá Mot has been transformed into an attack executed by the simple act of striking the end of a peg with her mallet. On the moment of impact, the peg shoots forwards, impaling whatever it hits. For an offensive Noble Phantasm, it is very weak, though each projectile carries a chance of inflicting a ‘critical hit’ causing severe damage. As the pegs are meant to fasten things onto surfaces, a target can be nailed to a solid surface behind them.
    D’kirá Mot’s true worth is only demonstrated on a target that is immobile, whether bound, sleeping or unconscious. In this case, the attack can be executed with perfect accuracy and from close range, and carries a strong chance of instant death.

Description
    Dislikes: Oppression, killing
    Talents: Skills necessary for a nomad, weighing options
    Natural Enemy: N/A

Assassin’s true identity is Yael, the Hammerer Assassin.

Rather than the heroine said to have saved the Israelites from the Canaanites, the real Yael is simply a woman placed into unfortunate circumstances. Though Yael is described in legend as either a cruel killer that violated the laws of hospitality or a brave woman that slew an oppressor when the opportunity presented itself, she herself rejects both interpretations, though leans on the former.
    Yael is a melancholic woman, though one bearing an inner strength. She feels guilt for her actions in life and disgust at her reputation in legend. Still, she perseveres and does her best to do right in the future, unwilling to be held back by the trappings her legend has placed her into. She finds amusement in her appearance as a Servant, wondering if her reputation as an evildoer might be influencing it.
    Knowing the ways of oppressive lords, Yael finds herself drawn to those she regards as just rulers. Though never voicing her desire, she would wish for someone with authority and knowledge of her legend to ‘forgive’ her, though Yael knows that his would only ease her mind. In general, she feels kinship towards those Servants that revere justice while disdaining those that serve evil or selfish ends. Yael still has sympathy towards those that kill due to insanity or a twisted mentality however, perhaps due to the influence of her tribe’s alleged forefather, Cain.
    In regards to her Master, Yael will serve loyally as long as they do not stray from a just path. She is quick to come up with alternatives to killing her foes, but will follow such orders if there is no other way or if Yael feels the target is deserving. It may be difficult for a Master to get her to reveal her abilities, as Yael is quite secretive when it comes to their specifics, not wishing to flaunt her prowess as a killer and assassin. Should it become clear that her faction is losing and that her enemies are not the type to kill their foes cleanly, she might try to kill her Master herself in order to save them from a more painful death.
    Yael’s wish is simply to undo the enmity between the Israelites and the Canaanites from the beginning, sparing both sides from the conflict that caused them suffering.

Lore
    Yael was a simple Kenite woman, living as a nomad along with her husband. Though she and her tribe lived near the Israelite borders, they were removed from their internal politics as well as their feud with the Canaanites. After a decades-long period of oppression from the Canaanites, the people of Israel gathered for war. The major battle of that conflict occurred near Yael’s camp. The Kenites stayed away from the battle, as unlike their Israelite neighbours, they were at peace with the Canaanite king. Yael in particular had chafed at this, as she felt sympathy for the Israelites due to the Canaanites’ oppressive ways.
    The Canaanites lost the battle and retreated, coming to the Kenite camp. As hospitality demanded, they were received as friends. Yael entertained the commander of the Canaanites, Sisera, in her personal tent, offering the tired commander food and drink. Eventually, Sisera fell asleep, and Yael pondered on what she should do. Sisera was a guest in her home and her people was not in conflict with Sisera’s. The Israelites, on the other hand, would doubtless be in pursuit and would not take kindly to the Kenites’ sheltering of their enemies.
    Knowing that the Israelite army was closing in on her tribe’s camp and that the enemy commander would be captured, humiliated and tortured, Yael resolved herself. Taking up a mallet and a tent peg, she approached the sleeping Sisera and drove the peg through his temple. Though the act violated her people’s customs of hospitality, Yael considered her deed an act of mercy.
    Upon the arrival of the Israelite leader, Yael stepped forth, leading them to Sisera’s body. Though she was praised for her actions, she couldn’t help but feel a stain on herself due to her act. Yael’s showing of the body also proved a distraction, allowing Sisera’s surviving men a chance to flee.

Notes
    Her looking like a witch wasn’t the first thing that came to mind when making this sheet, but I suppose it’s about as accurate as many medieval or Renaissance era images of her. I suppose the influence of those times and her reputation as a wicked woman are enough for such a thing.
    I feel like her Description is of exceptionally poor quality even by my standards... Might've been dwelling a little too much on how she views her past and reputation (in comparison to everything else, at least). Maybe it's just me though.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; November 17th, 2018 at 06:42 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yael: I wonder if Sisera's fate is where "hammered" as a synonym for intoxication came from.

Jokes aside, this is a pretty well-done sheet. But one Personal Skill feels a bit too sparse even for someone whose legend was as specialized as hers. Wouldn't at least something like Mata Hari's Espionage be fitting?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Yael: I wonder if Sisera's fate is where "hammered" as a synonym for intoxication came from.

Jokes aside, this is a pretty well-done sheet. But one Personal Skill feels a bit too sparse even for someone whose legend was as specialized as hers. Wouldn't at least something like Mata Hari's Espionage be fitting?
    But I rather like the kinds of Servants that can make do with a single Skill (and have been waiting for the opportunity to do one), in part due to how rare they are. Espionage was something I considered, but I feel that Presence Concealment does the job well enough for the purpose of her legend. She can't make herself invisible or anything, but she can fade away her presence just enough to seem weaker and more harmless or something to that effect.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I agree with Royd that one personal skill isn't enough. Given what you're saying in the Notes section, you could have given her Innocent Monster, even if it's at a low rank

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I agree with Royd that one personal skill isn't enough. Given what you're saying in the Notes section, you could have given her Innocent Monster, even if it's at a low rank
    Fair enough, and its one that I had considered. I wonder what else it might do besides changing her appearance, though... I suppose part of the quasi-magical sleep effect of Soporific Draught might stem from that.

And edited.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; November 17th, 2018 at 06:22 PM.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Y'know, I was reading the section for the KoRT in Apocrypha's mats and the mention about fake catalysts for the eponymous 13 Knights being sold caught my eye and made me consider the hilarious prospect of trying to summon Arthur Pendragon with a fake catalyst and instead getting Arthur Uther Pendragon - the Neo-Druid leader and media personality.

I'd be so tempted to make a joke sheet outta that if I could be bothered.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Y'know, I was reading the section for the KoRT in Apocrypha's mats and the mention about fake catalysts for the eponymous 13 Knights being sold caught my eye and made me consider the hilarious prospect of trying to summon Arthur Pendragon with a fake catalyst and instead getting Arthur Uther Pendragon - the Neo-Druid leader and media personality.

I'd be so tempted to make a joke sheet outta that if I could be bothered.
    Or you get Tom Thumb, the guy who get sick when a lady blow her nose and who get killed by spiders.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Fake Berserker

Berserker
    Identity: Conomor the Accursed
    Also known as: Bluebeard
    Height: 186 cm
    Weight: 91 kg
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Attribute: Earth
    Origin: France
    Armament: Claws
    Natural enemy: Judeal, Tréphine

Parameters:
    Strength: C++
    Endurance: B
    Agility: A
    Luck: E
    Mana: B
    NP: B

Background
    Conomor the Accursed was a British ruler from the 6th century BC. Possessor of a vast territory, so wide that he ruled over the people of four languages, the size of his domains was remarkable, yet his name passed to history for other reasons. An evil figure with no match, known for his sadistic demeanor and the way he treated his wives, he inspired many local legends and tales, but without a doubt, the most known one is the tale of Bluebeard, a trait shared with the French marshal Gilles de Rais.

One of Conomor’s first enemies was the count Chanao, who killed all of his brothers except for Macliau. Asked for help by his brother, Conomor hid Macliau inside a box and buried him alive. When Chanao was convinced that Macliau had died, he was unearthed and placed in a monastery. After Chanao’s death, Conomor invaded his territories and claimed them for himself as a revenge.

Originally a count, Conomor acquired the title of king of Brittany by killing his predecessor, Jonas. He married Jonas’ wife, but she fled to seek the protection of her son Judael. After that, he married Tréphine, daughter of Waroch II, and had a son with her, called Trémeur.

Eventually, Conomor dreamed that his child would kill him and take the throne for them. Fearing for his safety, Conomor killed Trémeur and, just in the case of her having another child in the future, Tréphine as well.

Unable to stay silent upon knowing of such an act of cruelty, Saint Samson, one of Brittany’s founders, persuaded the local bishops to excommunicate Conomor, and the Frankish king Childebert I to stop supporting him. Now that he had been left completely alone, as a coup de grace, Conomor’s dream of being killed by his descendant became true when his step-son Judael defeated him in a battle in the Monts d’Arrée.

From the figure of Conomor stem the giant Cormoran, creator of St. Michael’s Mount, who kicked his wife for using stones he didn’t want to use to make the island; and king Mark of Cornwall, uncle of Sir Tristan and husband of Iseult; and the infamous Bluebeard, who appears in Charles Perrault’s fairy tales. In the story, Conomor had three wives before Tréphine, wives that he killed as soon as he found they were pregnant. The ghosts of the women appear to Tréphine to help her flee after she discovers the chamber where the murders were committed, but she’s eventually found out and killed. Thanks to the help of Saint Gildas, Tréphine is revived and her son Trémeur kills Conomor in the future. Some legends say that Conomor’s cruelty was such that, after dying, he wasn’t allowed to enter Heaven nor Hell, and that he was forced to wander the forests of what once was his realm as a beast.

Personality
    Due to the effects of Mad Enhancement, Conomor can’t communicate properly, but that doesn’t suppose a big problem. Same as in life, he’s a sadistic and cruel bastard that only finds joy in murder. Ignoring the conservation of secretism that mages care so much about and any kind of social rules, he roams the streets at any time of the day, looking for a victim to kill regardless of whether it’s at an isolated bottleneck or at a crowded avenue. His favorite target is young and pretty girls.

Unlike the serial killer that shares the moniker of Bluebeard with him, Conomor doesn’t want to prove anything through the death of others. The truth is that he only kills out of fear. The only thread of rationality – or the most similar thing to it he could have – that he conserves fears for his own security. It’s hard to understand since he can’t explain it, but what Conomor is afraid of is of falling in love with a woman, raping her, and leaving her pregnant of a child that would kill him in the future. Exactly the same as in his legend.

Treatment with the Master: In his madness, Conomor is unable to recognize what a Master is. Although the probabilities of it happening are much lower in the case of being summoned by a man, he’ll most likely end up killing his Master as soon as he’s summoned.

Even if he doesn’t murder his Master for whatever reason, Conomor can’t come to an agreement with them. He will disobey any order and act following his instincts, killing as he pleases and not even bothering to fight as a proper Servant would do. Only someone with a similarly twisted personality would be able to establish a kind of bond with him.

Dislikes:
    “Wife… Child…!!”

Wish for the Grail:
    “Tréphine…!”

Skills
    Class skills
    Mad Enhancement A
    Ranks up all parameters, but most reason is robbed. Speech is possible only in the form of loose words. Either as a paranoid murderer or as a thoughtless beast, Conomor’s mentality is certainly disrupted.

Personal skills
    At the Boundary D
    A skill for those who have walked within the Valley of Death and have become one with death. Provides slight resistance against the imposition of instant death, fear, and charm. At a higher rank, there would be a very small possibility of instantly killing an enemy with each attack.
    Denied the entrance to Heaven and Purgatory, Conomor roamed for a short time the Valley before returning to the world of the living.

Independent Action A
    Normally a class skill of the Archer class. Allows free movement without the necessity of being connected to a mana source, like a Master. At A rank, it’s possible to operate for up to one week. That said, because a maddened Berserker can’t plan how to economize mana and will just go all-out in battle without thinking, preying on humans is necessary in order to survive.

Monstrous Strength C+
    Allows a temporary rank-up to Strength thanks to the origins or characterization as a monster or a Demonic Beast. The duration of the effect depends on the rank. Through one of Conomor’s Noble Phantasms, the rank can rise to B.

Noble Phantasm

Gosek Alhwedh
    Reddened key to the secret hell

Type: Anti-Unit
    Description:

“You… Found…… I… KILL!!!”

The magical key that Conomor gave to Tréphine, which opened the door of the chamber in which the corpses of his wives were stored. Endowed with a spell that made it impossible to remove the stains of blood from it after Tréphine dropped it into the bloodied floor, it’s covered in rust and dried blood.

Based on how Conomor unexpectedly returned to his castle soon after Tréphine’s discovery, the key’s main property as a Noble Phantasm is to let Conomor return to the scene of a murder he committed.

The key will automatically drop to the floor when Conomor murders someone, falling in a strategic place where it can easily be seen and found out. Although it doesn’t have any magical effect that forces others to do it, the presence of an old key at the scene of the crime is enough to attract those with some degree of curiosity and make them want to pick it.

Immediately after it has been picked, as if he was called by a Command Spell, Conomor will teleport to the key’s location no matter how far he is. An extremely useful Noble Phantasm for a killer like him to eliminate those who may be trailing him, as well as for obtaining more mana by preying on curious humans, but that can also be considered a double-edged sword.

The teleport is something that will happen regardless of Conomor’s will, what will leave his Master unprotected in the case of him associating with them. While this allows for him to dispose of potential enemies without looking for them, it also means that he’s saving the opposing parties the problem of finding him, facilitating to defeat, or at least learn more about him. Incidentally, the presence of certain Bounded Fields may impede the teleportation.

The key is unique, which means that multiple keys won’t appear if there are multiple murders. It will only appear in the first murder, and move from then on to where the one who found it was killed. In the case of Conomor not managing to kill them, he’ll be unable to use this Noble Phantasm. If it’s destroyed or stops being under the possession of anyone, the key will return to Conomor and the process will be restarted.

Anmarow Bisclavret
    The animalised undead

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Description:

“▂▂▃▃▅▅ーーー !!!”

The curse that fell over Conomor after dying. Not allowed to enter Heaven and Hell, he could only roam the land of the living for all eternity. However, his appearance couldn’t be that of a human anymore. People die when they’re killed, but he hadn’t died. Deprived of death, and deprived of humanity as well, Conomor wasn’t any different from a monster.

Representing that fragment of Conomor’s legend, Anmarow Bisclavret follows it by activating immediately after his death, regardless of the status of his body. Although Conomor himself is eliminated from the Holy Grail War as a Servant at the very same moment of his death, the threat that he supposes becomes bigger precisely from then on.

Assuming a composition reminiscent of dark mud, Conomor’s body regenerates and reassembles until it takes a form not unlike that of an anthropomorphic wolf. At this point, Conomor doesn’t exist anymore. The only thing that remains is an empty and mindless carcass, a kind of Demonic Beast that is even more ferocious than what it was before. This beast thoughtlessly attacks everything with life energy and devours it in order to support its existence, and boasts a level of physical strength comparable to that of high-class Servants, to which an equivalent to Monstrous Strength B is added. With a muddy body that doesn’t possess anything that could be properly called organs, conventional attacks deal barely any damage and wounds are clotted in a matter of seconds. Even if it’s reduced to a large blot of mud on the ground, it will reshape itself as if nothing had happened.

Despite the sensation it gives off of being undefeatable, the beast still has some weaknesses that can be exploited. Although it’s wrong to consider it one, it’s based on and follows the same properties as a werewolf. Weapons made of silver will cause it to shriek in pain as if it was being hit with a red-hot iron, emitting the foul stench of rotten flesh burning. Its second and easiest to exploit weakness is the forehead. What once was the Spirit Core of Conomor is acting as the brain, heart, and nerves of the lupine abomination. In other words, it’s its source of “life”. A thrust directed to the centre of its brow that pierces the head entirely will spell certain doom to it.

Relations
    Gilles de Rais (Caster): “Alike……”
    Tristan: “So sad… I’d never have imagined that fury would transform the one I thought of as my father into this wretched form. It is so pitiful that I would like to play a song. Oh? It seems there was a misunderstanding. That is also sad…”
    – Tristan
    Saints: “▂▂▃▃▅▅ーーー!!”

Okay, so you may be wondering why the title of Fake Berserker and the Gilles FC. This is just the first of a compilation of 7 "faker" Servants, a classification that includes Servants that are imposters/archetypes/share a legend with canon Servants, and that, due to their similitudes, are summoned with the same appearance as them. As it's been described in the Background section, Conomor is another possible origin of Bluebeard, hence the Gilles FC. I'm greatly satisfied with how this sheet looks, except perhaps for At the Boundary, which I may end up replacing by Golden Rule or a howl version of Fran's Lament of the Hollow Living​.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the reference to Shirō in the second NP had to be done

Blog Entries
    Conomor: Cool sheet for what seems to be the true origin of the "Bluebeard" legend. I particularly like how you made his second NP more grotesque than just a typical "werewolf transformation" ability.

If you want to give Conomor an original Skill based on how he was rejected by both heaven and hell, I'd suggest one that lets him be unaffected by any divine punishment or holy blessing/sacrament. It'd be a double-edged sword since he'd take no damage from divine punishment attacks (like the flames of Hell), but also can't receive the benefits of positive blessings and healing magic. That's my idea, anyway.

Blog Entries
    =Berserker=

Possible Alternate Classes: Assassin
    True Name: Célestine R. - A Chambermaid
    Height/Weight: 170 cm / 50 kg
    Alignment: Chaotic Insane
    Place of Origin: France (Le Journal d'une femme de chambre)

S & M by Rihanna

=Parameters=

Strength: B+
    Endurance: A
    Agility: B
    Mana: C+
    Luck: A+
    NP: B

=Class Skills=

- Madness (EX):
    All parameters are increased. Sanity is not lost. It was never there to begin with.

Though a fictitious character, through her diary Berserker functioned as the keyhole in which Humanity’s ugliness rested its head—of hatred and disgust and harm to others and herself in the rampant of perversity. She, herself, often acted outrageously in pursuit of her desires behind closed doors, reveling in murder, debauchery, and those ideals she so complained about and those who commit to them.

=Personal Skills=

- Natural Beauty (B):
    the allure of an unmatched beauty

Berserker can temporary increase her Luck. Furthermore, it serves as a fascination to those that catch glimpse underneath.

- Protection of the Faith (A+, False):
    an absolution of body and mind borne from beliefs.

Though Berserker was not holy by any means, her insanely strong convictions broke through to an otherwise unachievable divine protection. The result of this are rational protests and irrational discernments.

- Oh, Misfortune! (EX):
    has the capacity to ignore Command Spells and concentrate their effects to somewhere, something, or someone else

Woe to the weary, lest they become the one with collar ‘round their neck

=Noble Phantasms=

- The Heart of a Chambermaid (B, Anti-Unit):
    a geiss from a woman interested in all things unpleasantly pleasing

Berserker is able mark the chosen target of her whims and appear and disappear and reappear in their presence whenever it suits her as long as they’re within sight. If they are behind closed doors, unable to be seen, then Berserker is capable of tracking their scent wherever they are or plan to go. The more righteous the target, the stronger the geiss becomes, the further binding it is. Cock. Bang. Boom. Lustful love written in blood.

Sticks and stones may break your bones, but chains and whips excite her.

=Bio=

N/A
    Last edited by Historia; November 19th, 2018 at 08:51 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Now here is the first profile of my Loki series i hope youa are not to shocked...
    Loki
    (Lancer)

Servant Lancer has answered your prayers ,heh *smirks* be careful Master...

Height: 193 cm
    Weight: 70~
    kg
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    Attribute:
    Earth
    Origin: North Europe
    Weapon: sickle
    Other qualifying classes:
    Rider, Assassin,Berseker,Saber,Caster,Avenger,Beast of Betrayal
    His pathetic Children,Attention,pranks and praise.
    Dislikes:
    Being ignored,Odin,Thor
    Talents:
    Sinister shemes(tactics),to sow discord
    Natural enemy: ???
    Parameters

Strength: B+
    Endurance: C++

Agility: A -

Luck: B+

Mana:
    A+
    NP:
    A++

Background

.You all know him .
    The Nordic deity of chaos ,in this Class does he is incarnated as the individual who broke his ties with Aesirs through assassination of Baldre.

Personality

Loki is a Deep manipulatve and high handed Person who does have no hesitation to get what he wants or to use underhanded tactics to reach his Goal.As Lancer ís the determination of his intent to bring Balder down omnipresent which it is displayed as seriousness more for him unfitting no nonsense attitude although his prank and easy going demeanor is still present.He is quite intersted i the whole Holy Grailwar and its participants and their Motivs .He is not completely without emphathy or Honor like based on the other servants would he want eventually to forge some alliances if he view their motifs(be it the masters or servant ons) worthy .

Also does he have for his Children he had with Angrboda some sort of selfloathing as he want to grant their wishes to makle up his issues with them but this would not stop him if he would have to fight them if they are the other paricipants of the grailwar then he would give his utmost effort to fight them .

Towards his Master does he holds initially no hostile instead a more sinister curiousity ,and observe his Master does some jokes and pranks ,his loyality in the end is depending on the ciircumstances ,personality and the Goals of his Master in a case like Shirou would he want to observe him and wait to see his downfall and devour the Moment should he have succes he would try to lure him into a for him advantagious Situation ,in Shinjis = worst case ,in a case of a capable of a Steadfast Master would be his demeanor comparable to Gilgamesh in some aspects.

Skills
    Class skills:

Magic Resistence A :
    Through his divine blood and his giant Heritage has he a very high inate Magic resistence.

Personal skills:
    Divinity A :
    As Born Deity and Bloodsbrother of Odin has he hold the Highest Degree of Divinity however after his betrayal was he expelled into Exil.
    As Lancer holds he initially the A Rank but after the true Name Revelation of his Noblephantasm does his rank drop down to C

Silver tongue B+:
    Those who hear Loki speak will instinctively find him persuasive and trustworthy, allowing him to manipulate people and glean their secrets with ease. The charm can only be broken if the target has resistance to mental influence at the same level or a prior suspicion of his true nature that allows them to override the deception.

High-Speed Divine Words C :
    He doesnt have full acces as Lancer to it but it does halv the incantation Duration.
    Other Abillities:

Loki is effectively able to operate as Caster even as Lancer ,as he is able of Elementar Manipulation of Ice,fire and Earth,item creation D skill equivalent,Ilusionism D and Rune-Magecraft B+.

Noble Phantasm

Mistilteinn Kunnandi
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1~2
    Maximum number of targets:
    Description:
    Despite being portrayed in the epics as Dart was its true form a wooden spear made of a altered and enchanted mistletoe by Loki in order to enact the disposal of the eyesore Balder.

The spear has Overall Anti divine attributes as such that every Damage against possesors of Dvinity is increased and possess weak nulification properties against divine attributet attacks ,also has the spear the abbility to bypass every non mundane(=divine natured) defense be it Body constitutionel or Blessing based ones.

After revealing of its true Name does Mistilteinn glow greenish dark and Loki is attacking by a thrust which delete every magical protection and after Impact( i mean the hitting of the Opponent here) does it emit a Poison like shock which is draining the Mana of the victim and its blood, then after Loki draws Mistilteinn out of the wound does the spear overtake Attributes of the victims like personal skills and even some Noblephantasm like that the spears has got by absorbing Balders blood become inbreakable.by stab himself is Loki able inject the absorbed skills and Noblephantasm with some restrictions prohibited.

Hringhorni veizla
    Type: Anti-World
    Range: 1~2
    Maximum number of targets:
    Description:
    Originary the Death barge of Balder has he through Mistilteinn the abbility to Control and summon it ,through a certain ritual ;
    Through either bite or wring Mistilteinn does secrete a greenish red liquid which is Balders contained blood after it land on the Floor and by draw a certian rune with it is Loki capable of summoning Hringhorni .

although he isnt in his Riderform is Loki capable of summoning the ship because its true Purpose is not be utilized as mount(although it keeps all his primal defensive and offensive properties at the moment) but to function as Host and nourishment for Mistilteinn after infecting it does are branches growing over the ship and it loose its abbility as mount increasingly(which Need approximately 5 Hours) .

After it falls to the Ground does it grows roots and transforms into a second (yet parasitic) Worldtree who is not a real Avatar of catalhoyuk(/Yggdrasil) who is drawing the world together, instead it does absorbing the odd and mana off the world and etablish a bounded field to recreates properties of the great grail to enables Loki to be reborn as Full Deity and after his Rebirth will Loi modifie the "second Ygddrasil" to open the pocket dimensions (like Helheim and Asgard) , regress the world into the age of Fairies as him as it only Deity and to enact the Prophecy of that after the Ragnarök will being the rebirth of BalderLoki and the rule of one absolute Ruler .

Relations

Fenrir:Heh my great Champ of Ice you have fullfilled my Goal in the End ! Tell your Father have you a wish ? Hel: Heh (you are the only off my Child who has reached the approvation as Deity .) my only Daughter sorry that i have let you be imprisoned but dont worry i will let you enjoy the light of Sun and give you a land for you convenience !
    Thor:This brute!... i had hoped to never see you again,but be it then it was a fulfilling Show to see you tremble in jourmuns Venom [when as Opponent?]
    Hey Thor do you remember the affair with Trymir ? Dont be such it were on of my most delicious Moments of my life HAHA!! [when as Ally?]

Seth:
    He.. nice a other God of Chaos from a other world how About a collaboration huh together we can make a neverseen Chaos ?
    Odin:
    Dont force me to talk About this Man !!!
    Perkele/Ukko(?): ???

Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; January 15th, 2019 at 12:42 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Aside from your absolute butchering of the English language, which made this a pain to read through, it isn't so bad?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Surprisingly good sheet coming from you, except for your still horrible grammar and the OPness of the second NP

Yeah, that Second NP makes a Grail War pointless, and if a mere Servant could do that...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Yeah, that Second NP makes a Grail War pointless, and if a mere Servant could do that...
    I talked with Koga about this over PM and it's not actually as game-breaking as it sounds. The tree needs five hours to fully take root and upon doing so, it needs to be planted in an area with plentiful leylines to have enough magical energy to grow. In a Grail War story I imagine Loki would spend the first half of the story skulking in the shadows and secretly setting up a territory for the tree. Near the end there'd be a big twist where he invokes it and throws the Grail War into chaos, forcing the remaining protagonist Servants to put aside their differences and work together to destroy the tree before it can grow to full size.

Basically he'd end up a final boss character like Shirou Amakusa from Apocrypha, whose schemes remain in the background for most of the story but totally derail the plot when fully revealed.