Page 431 of 858 FirstFirst ... 331381421426429430431432433436441481531 ... LastLast
Results 8,601 to 8,620 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Confession upfront, if I ever write an Orestes, I will probably make him incredibly gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    I had an Orestes where the Furies were basically autonomous drones that could pew pew vengeance lazers, but the rest of it never worked like I wanted it to.

I'll post the list of Servant concepts I've abandoned later, enjoying Christmas dessert at the mo.

Blog Entries
    feel free to adopt or whatever

* ? Alberich
    * ? Atahualpa
    * ? Daniel
    * ? Judah Maccabeus
    * ? King Dongmyeong of Goguryeo
    * ? La Adelita
    * ? Lao Tze
    * ? Nafanua
    * ? Pelops
    * ? Thjalfi
    * ? Ur Mammu
    * Archer Actaeon
    * Archer Callisto
    * Archer Yi Seong-gye
    * Archer Yue Fei
    * Assassin Judas
    * Assassin Louis XI
    * Assassin Madame La Montespan
    * Assassin Olympias (Iskander's mom)
    * Berserker Ibrahim the Mad
    * Berserker Nai Khanomtom
    * Caster Ada Lovelace
    * Caster Croesus
    * Caster Ed Gein
    * Caster En-no-Gjoya
    * Caster Ranavalona
    * Henry the Young King
    * Mithridates VI
    * Rider Fernando Alvarez de Toledo y Pimentel
    * Rider Frederick Barbarossa
    * Rider Henry Ford
    * Rider Kiviuq
    * Rider Shulgi
    * Rider Vishtaspa
    * Saber Masakado
    * Saber Sigismund (the Emperor of the HRE)
    * Saber Sigmund (Siegfried's dad)
    * Saver Timothy Leary (shitloads of LSD puns and/or backronyms necessary)
    Last edited by NMR-3; December 24th, 2017 at 06:02 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I imagine Daniel would be a very unconventional Assassin, as he killed a dragon with poison and the story of Bal was pretty much the first case of the locked room mystery genre.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; December 25th, 2017 at 03:37 PM. Reason: clarified

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That list has some interesting ideas, too bad my to-do stuff is already long enough

I'm using a Berserker Sigismund for a quest I'm running off-site, but I'd be curious to see what you did for a Saber variant.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The identity for one of mine in my quest here has been revealed but I won’t be posting it here for a while till the plot reaches an appropriate point.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Express View Post
    I'm using a Berserker Sigismund for a quest I'm running off-site, but I'd be curious to see what you did for a Saber variant.
    Very little, as it turns out. From the sparse notes I've got left from 2016, I wanted to focus quite a bit of the Order of the Dragon (which is presumably how I noticed him in the first place), as well as compare and contrast to Vlad III. From the cliff notes I've got of his history, Berserker does seem rather appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    Very little, as it turns out. From the sparse notes I've got left from 2016, I wanted to focus quite a bit of the Order of the Dragon (which is presumably how I noticed him in the first place), as well as compare and contrast to Vlad III. From the cliff notes I've got of his history, Berserker does seem rather appropriate.
    My Nasu Canon™ in regards to the Order of Dragon involves Sigismund exhuming the corpse of the dragon Saint George killed (since the Order of the Dragon was directly inspired by the Order of Saint George), and then injecting its blood into himself and all of his knights.
    I'd assume Vlad would respect him enough despite being a noble.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Fatimah: ... B-b-blasphemy!

Jokes aside, it is a very well done sheet, and chock full of Shi'a referrences that I didn't know before, shame on me.

Khamsah Palm though. Subtle.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

please talk to me about your OCs Saron's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Source: (X)

Name; Madame de Montespan
    Class; Assassin/Caster
    Armament: Sacrificial dagger
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Source: France, Historical Fact
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Human, Female, Mistress

Stats:
    Strength: E
    Agility: D
    Endurance: C
    Mana: C
    Luck: A+
    Noble Phantasm: A

Dislikes: Seductresses trying to take her man away, cheap things
    Talents: ”Being beautiful of course…and poisoning others is a hobby I guess.”
    Natural Enemy: La Voisin
    Key Words
    Mistress
    A mistress was, until only recent centuries, was considered a rather normal thing for any nobleman to have in order to release their pent up urges and spread their bloodline. Often times being lesser nobility, these woman could easily manipulate these men to helping them do whatever they wanted, the threat of no longer having sex with them being a rather convincing motivator.

Affair of the Poisons
    The Affair was a major scandal in the later 1600s in France, under the rule of Louis XIV, the Sun King. Starting with Madame de Brinvilliers attempting to murder her father and brothers, other nobles began fearing that they too could be poisoned for similar reasons. This period of hysteria resulted in the execution of almost forty people, and dark revelations of countless others.

Skills
    Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment: C
    The ability to conceal one’s presence. At this rank, is impossible to detect by average humans and magi, but keen Servants will be able to sniff her out. Rank drops drastically when preparations for an attack are made.

Personal Skills:
    Seductress' Charisma: A
    The combination of one’s own honeyed words, beautiful body, and unnatural grace to charm an opponent to do her bidding. Her reign over Louis XIV with her beauty made him practically putty in her hands, granting her nearly full control over French politics, turning them into her favor.

Black Magecraft: B
    The ability to use magecraft associated with Satanic rituals, such as hexes, curses, and using human sacrifices to access vast magical power. Until she was uncovered by the witch La Voisin, she had performed countless sacrifices of infants to ensure the King’s loyalty.

Pheromones: A
    Allows for the release of pheromones into the surrounding air to influence the chemical composition of one’s mind. At this rank, being in Assassin’s presence can instantly make her appear so beautiful and irresistible that it becomes difficult in seeking to harm her.

Noble Phantasm
    Affaire des Poisons
    Politics and Poison, Perfect

Anti-Army
    A+
    Targets: 20
    Range: 1~300

A sublimation of the infamous incident in French history, this Noble Phantasm allows Assassin to ”create tragedy, death, and fear!”

By placing poison into her targets by a direct touch, she can strategically kill certain targets at certain times. In function, that is all this Noble Phantasm can do in regards, its high rank only because of the massive range and potency of her poisons. But her cruel mind takes this Noble Phantasm a different level.

By choosing specific times for the poison to activate or give it certain effects, such as driving its targets into mad rages, uncontrollable lusts, apathy, or vigorous overconfidence, she can easily derail the entire Grail War through creating a string of events that can easily break alliances, point suspicions and create accusations, all while she laughs from the shadows.

Lore
    Assassin is Françoise Athénaďs de Rochechouart de Mortemart, or as she’s better known as Madame de Montespan, mistress to King Louis XIV of France and noblewomen famous for being apart of the Affaire des Poisons, a major murder scandal under the reign of the Sun King.

After the witch Catherine Monvoisin, better known as La Voisin was imprisoned on suspicions of selling poison, she claimed while intoxicated that the King’s current mistress, Montespan had come to her and performed Satanic rituals to ensure the king always favored her over other women. When these spells failed and his eyes turned to the far younger Marie Angélique de Scorailles, she ordered La Voisin to kill Louis for betraying her.

This plan ultimately failed, and Voisin was executed and Montespan was exiled. Despite her evil actions, she lived a long life, donating generously to hospitals and charities, eventually putting the affair behind her.

However, summoned in her younger years, her personality is that of the manipulative noblewoman, set on claiming Louis as her own.

Personality
    A cunning, manipulative, and seductive woman with grace and elegance practically leaking off her skin. Every one of her actions looks precoordinated, and refined in such a way that it is impossible to say that she is not a noble.

She only has one true desire, to make Louis fall in love with her in a new life. Not because she truly loves him, but because the feeling she would gain over having true control over him is irresistible to her.
    Relationships
    Mata Hari
    “Ara ara, such a beautiful dance you have. Shall you teach me the arts of seduction through use of my thighs?”

She seeks to be taught how to dance from her fellow French Assassin, but Mata Hari's own moral standards prevent her from even considering it.

Louis XIV
    ”Louis-kun, remember me? Your beautiful mistress has been waiting oh so patiently for your embrace, and you aren’t one to keep a lady waiting~..”

Despite what they did to each other, Montespan cannot help but find him delicious looking and feeling in bed, while he admits he genuinely likes her because she’s the only one of his mistresses who did “that trick with a cucumber” to him, as the others' respected him too much as a king to do anything truly degrading.

La Voisin
    ”Ah, the traitorous bitch has been summoned? Good, I have been waiting so long to give her what she deserves.”

Despite talking about a master revenge plan, it tends to devolve into a catfight targeting each other’s clothes.

<I>
    Adopted from NMR-3, and only after proofreading this sheet did I realize I accidentally hinted at Louis XIV getting pegged with vegetables. You are all welcome for that mental image.
    My thirst for Antonio grows by the second.

Man...

I Make Servants, Some Of Which Are Tragedies

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    Face-claim:

Class: archer.
    True name: Jesus Christ.
    Alignment: true good.

strength: C
    agility: D
    mana: A++
    endurance: D
    luck: B.

Class skills:
    independent action
    a skill of the archer class which allows a scant to survive long of periods of time without a master, archer is able to survive a couple of days without a master.

Personal skills.

Gods divine protection:
    a skill which reflects Jesus fame for being the son of God, this gives an automatic defense against curses, possession, etc it also enhances and multiples the affects that blessings have on archer making them far more effective and this can be used as blessing which archer can place on team mates, and his master automatically upon summoning him gets gods divine protection at a level of B rank, at Jesus own ranking most curses and possessions are nullified withe expetion of those activated throu noble phantasm's.

charisma
    A skill which shows a servants ability to lead, as Jesus not only lead a small following of religious acolytes, and upon his death created the most be leaved and most powerful religion on the planet with a following numbering in the billions, therefor thou his ability to lead was not as high in life do to pure fame his ability has brought to level were he can almost mind countrol people, he can lead an army, nation, empire, etc with absolute ease.

divine magic:
    a skill which allows archer to utilize is own divinity as projectile like attack, and he can cast High caliber healing magecraft with time he can even reforge an arm or heart thou it would take a lot of time, as well as. he can even heal him self thou not as effectively as he can others.

Divinty, B.
    As he was born the child of God his rank if divinity is high, thou its not as high as it could while he does agree he defiantly of divine spirit of some level he does agree calling him a God and beliefs him self to be more on the level of Demi gods and
    nymphs.

Noble phantasm.

Title/name:
    star of Bethlehem
    A++~EX
    type: anti army/anti personel.
    Number of targets: 200.
    Range: ?
    the noble phantasm of archer which represents not only his birth but his also his very life, as a star that shall always shine bright even in the darkest of hours, an is an attack that only requires the mana initially needed to activated when activated it a shoots a powerful beam of divine energy to servants whole are not evil or chaotic in nature it equivalent to being hit B-
    Broken phantasm but removes all curses and negative effects from the servant hit as well as hits in small amount archers own team removing there curses and negative effects in exchange for a small amount of damage, even curses brought noble phantasm's are removed, the noble phantasm can be activated multiple times and similar in nature to archer of blacks noble phantasm thou not as fast, to this whom are evil or chaotic in nature the attack will latterly rewritten there very history until thenhistory that made them evil or chaotic is rewritten in some cases that servant can be erased from history and removed from the throne of heroes which counts to the holy grail as that servants death however if this effect is activated it cost an extreme level of mana from archer often draining him of most his mana.

background(going to be short) :
    born to the Virgin Mary and of God he was born with exceptional mana and divine capabilities he lived his life giving wisdom and advice to all those he could.

Personality:
    he is a truly kind, wise and moral sole he will not kill unless nectar and even his wish for the grail it truly honorable as he seeks the to rid the world of evil but not of good thou impossible throu even his power he truly believes the Grail can accomplish this, he will always take time yo give his master and even his enemies and wisdom and advance even in the middle of battle.

- - - Updated - - -

(Thought since it was Christmas I'd try my hand at this guy again I hope it whole lot better, if there are any really bad grammar mistakes please point them out to me.)

Blog Entries
    Jesus: I can't understand if his NP is meant to be a buff or an attack. From what I can tell, it seems to be both? Because the idea of an NP that heals the enemy doesn't make much sense to me... Other parts of the sheet are also very confusingly written. For instance, in his Divinity description I can't tell whether he believes himself to be a god, a demigod, or something else entirely.

That said, it's definitely better then your last Jesus sheet. The Skills fit and the NP at least makes sense conceptually, even if I can't totally wrap my head around its effects.

I wanted an np that was an attack but also a buff it damages them but removes curses or negative affects from those damaged which I felt would represent him better, and what I was saying is that he consider himself closer to demigods nymphs then he does to a god. It's like a powerful attack that can work for or against him, that way it wasn't too powerful. Does that help clear it up?

No.

Blog Entries
    You know venomking, I recall you mentioning that your wife writes out your lesson plans for school. Perhaps you should let her type out your servant sheets in the future, if you want to.

That is good suggestion, I'll be sure to take it up with her.

- - - Updated - - -

Thou I retired last month, now I just do online therapy sessions.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    It's been a while since venomking last posted.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

I don't have as much time as I used to have with the teaching job.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    I don't have as much time as I used to have with the teaching job.
    Don't quite understand the logic of retiring from your job giving you less free time on your hands, but okay...