Page 835 of 858 FirstFirst ... 335735785825830833834835836837840845 ... LastLast
Results 16,681 to 16,700 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Would anyone happen to have any pictures of a red sword? I have a Red Rider sheet that's mostly complete but I still need a faceclaim. Tried looking for some on Google but they were mostly katanas.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Like, just a red sword on its own or do you want a person with it?

Blog Entries
    Just the red sword on its own. Red Rider itself is the sword, so showing a person wielding the sword could cause some confusion and mislead people into thinking that the wielder is the Red Rider when in fact they aren't.

Servant Database (v2.0)

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Something like this?

- - - Updated - - -

Or this one?

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Athena: Pretty creative take on her overall. I wouldn't have expected Athena having that kind of remorseful and guilt-ridden personality but you justified it quite well.

Her second NP being an army summon is really boring though, not to mention underwhelming for a goddess like Athena. Something based on her status as a goddess of wisdom (a mental buff that lets her for a single instant "see" all possible outcomes of the battle unfolding in front of her and choose the one that maximizes her odds of victory. Would need some limitations to keep from being OP though) or the protective powers of the Palladion (especially fitting for a Shielder) would've been much more fitting and interesting IMO.

Also, are you ever thinking of writing up the Avenger version of her? I'm curious how her abilities would differ in that Class...

Pallas
    : I think you're the second guy (after me) who ever wrote her up as a Servant, so it's nice to compare our takes. As a whole yours is pretty good. Her Aegis NP is a clever way of integrating the different legends surrounding the shield where sometimes people who stare at it are petrified and other times just stunned in place. The mention that she can get distracted in her Eye Of The Mind (True) Skill is also a nice nod to her legend, and something I kind of wished I included in my Pallas sheet.

I do have a few questions though. First of all, I find it a little odd she's a Lancer when her main NP is a shield. I get that Palladion is borrowing the concept of Athena's spear but it's still performed through her shield. I just think she would've been more fitting as a Shielder. Also, I'm curious why her Magic Resistance is so high.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I do have a few questions though. First of all, I find it a little odd she's a Lancer when her main NP is a shield. I get that Palladion is borrowing the concept of Athena's spear but it's still performed through her shield. I just think she would've been more fitting as a Shielder. Also, I'm curious why her Magic Resistance is so high.
    Honestly, I don't feel comfortable making a Shielder, since I don't totaly understand the class yet. I mean, Bradamante is a Lancer with a shield a her main NP, so there is precedence.
    And with her magic resistance, she is a demigod from the age of god's who was trained by a god alongside a goddess. I think that justify a high rank, i hope?

- - - Updated - - -

But also thank you, your Pallas was actually part of my inspiration.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    That second one is actually pretty awesome! Thanks!

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Athena: Pretty creative take on her overall. I wouldn't have expected Athena having that kind of remorseful and guilt-ridden personality but you justified it quite well.

Her second NP being an army summon is really boring though, not to mention underwhelming for a goddess like Athena. Something based on her status as a goddess of wisdom (a mental buff that lets her for a single instant "see" all possible outcomes of the battle unfolding in front of her and choose the one that maximizes her odds of victory. Would need some limitations to keep from being OP though) or the protective powers of the Palladion (especially fitting for a Shielder) would've been much more fitting and interesting IMO.

Also, are you ever thinking of writing up the Avenger version of her? I'm curious how her abilities would differ in that Class...
    Thanks. I'll try to think of something to replace it. Also, yes, I do intend to create an Avenger Minerva sheet(Yes, I split her Roman and Greek identities). I just want to get Saber Chrysaor out first, maybe do a couple non-Greek/Roman sheets as well.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Valfodr View Post
    Thanks. I'll try to think of something to replace it. Also, yes, I do intend to create an Avenger Minerva sheet(Yes, I split her Roman and Greek identities). I just want to get Saber Chrysaor out first, maybe do a couple non-Greek/Roman sheets as well.
    Variety is the spice of life, after all.

Fate / White Memoria

Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Variety is the spice of life, after all.
    Indeed. Maybe I'll give that Agravain sheet ago. I thought up an idea a while back of Agravain as an Assassin(since, you know, that's why he joined the Round Table in the first place).

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Berserker, Ruler
    True Name: Zhu Jia of Lu
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Origin: China (2nd century BCE)
    Armament: Sword

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: A
    AGI: C
    MANA: D
    LUCK: B
    NP: C

Skills
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance - Rank B: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Riding - Rank D: A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.
    Vehicles and animals that existed in one’s own era can be handled with average Skill. However, he cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills

Wandering Vigilante - Rank A+: The essence of a wandering knight (youxia), one that uses their power to help others in need. Travelling the land and using physical force or political influence to right the wrongs done to the common people by the powers that be, judged only by their personal codes of chivalry. Wandering Vigilante grants the user the benefits of Independent Action, and grants plus modifiers to actions taken to aid others.
    Saber is remembered as the finest of the Youxia. Despite never seeking gratitude for his actions, he still became popular for his righteous nature across the country.

Guardian Knight - Rank B: A rare Skill that grants the Servant a temporary attribute bonus if acting in the defense of others.
    During his lifetime, Saber extended his protection a great number of fugitives. Despite the actions of warlords, kings and armies, none could touch those under his aegis.

Eye of the Mind (True) - Rank B: A heightened capacity for observation, refined through training, discipline and experience. A danger-avoidance ability that utilizes the intelligence collected up to the current time as the basis in order to predict the opponent’s activity and change the current situation. This is not a result of talent, but an overwhelming amount of combat experience. A weapon wielded by none other than a mortal, gained through tenacious training. So long as there is even a 1% chance of a comeback, this ability greatly improves the chances of winning.
    Having fended off and defeated countless opponents during the turbulent era he lived in, Saber has a great amount of battle experience.

Noble Phantasms

The Household of Protection
    Zhu Jia Jiājū

Barrier, Rank C++
    A Noble Phantasm manifesting Saber’s unimpeachable reputation as a protector of fugitives. Though it is a Barrier Noble Phantasm, Zhu Jia Jiājū can only be manifested within an already extant structure that Saber has access to, preferable an abode he lives in. It serves as a sanctuary for those hunted by others, without a care as to what kind of crime these fugitives have committed. One and all are welcomed, and should they enter in peace, they are placed under Saber’s protection.
    However, those that try to force their entry or threaten violence within Zhu Jia Jiājū’s confines are forcibly expelled from the premises. Not only does Zhu Jia Jiājū create a physical barrier around a structure, those trying to enter by force are actively rejected by the barrier, to the point that simply walking towards the barrier takes effort.
    The strength of Zhu Jia Jiājū’s barrier is directly proportional to the number of fugitives Saber is sheltering. As such, Zhu Jia Jiājū’s defensive strength varies wildly, but it is always at least C-rank. The Noble Phantasm also draws part of its maintenance cost in magical energy from its occupants, though the amount is small enough to bother those under its protection.

The Strength of a Righteous Reputation
    Xìnyù Yóuxiá

Anti-Unit (Self), Rank B
    Saber’s second Noble Phantasm, which could be considered an extension of Zhu Jia Jiājū. Xìnyù Yóuxiá is a power born from the reputation he accrues during a Holy Grail War. As the amount of good deeds he has done increases, so does his power. Thought it is simple and quite powerful, Saber himself views this Noble Phantasm as an annoyance, however.
    As Saber assists more people in need and accepts more and more fugitives under his protection, Xìnyù Yóuxiá grants him a boost to his damage and defense. Over time, he may even receive rank-ups to his parameters. Finally, at the very highest level of reputation, should he be the talk of an entire modern city, that is hundreds of thousands of people, the benefits he has acquired are also given to those that fight by Saber’s side. If Saber remains active long enough, it is possible to create a completely impregnable fortress from Zhu Jia Jiājū with defenders empowered by Xìnyù Yóuxiá.

Description
    Dislikes: Shows of gratitude, injustice
    Talents: Fending off invaders, dedication to justice
    Natural Enemy: Qin Shi Huang, EMIYA

Saber’s true identity is Zhu Jia of Lu, the Finest of the Youxia.

Though hailed as a great hero, Zhu Jia considers himself nothing worth noting. He is utterly dedicated to the task of aiding those who need help, and will travel vast distances in order to offer his help. This he does not out of a desire to do good or to attain reputation, but simply because it is his calling. Zhu Jia accustomed to acting as a hero that he can scarcely consider other walks of life. He sometimes wonders what would happen if the world were to be at peace, and he would no longer have anyone to help. Though his times were turbulent, he believes such an ideal world is possible, though he is slightly afraid of what achieving such a thing would mean for him personally.
    Zhu Jia possesses a strong moral compass, and always strives to do the right thing. He seeks no thanks for his actions, and in fact seems to be severely bothered by any attempt to show gratitude. He is prone to avoiding or even hiding from those he has helped, so as not to soil the purity of his actions. In this way, Zhu Jia is remarkably selfish, as he does not do what he does for the sake of others so much as he acts solely to follow his personal calling.
    Amongst Heroic Spirits, Zhu Jia is bothered by his inclusion in their ranks. Having never sought fame or fortune, he is in dismay at having attained them. Still, he will face anyone or protect anyone without wavering. For the sake of the duty he cherishes, he will give his utmost. Zhu Jia does not usually get along famously with any particular Heroic Spirits, with even other errant heroes rubbing him the wrong way. Worst of all are damsel-type Servants, as they often attempt to show gratitude towards their saviors.
    As it is his role, Zhu Jia serves his Master with absolute loyalty. He is, however, still beholden to his own desires, and sallies forth to rescue those in need whenever he becomes aware of such things. Unless the matter is brought to his attention in such a way, he will not regard his Master as ‘someone to be saved’. Naturally, he would do best under the command of a righteous Master.
    Zhu Jia has no strong wish to the Holy Grail, as he only wishes to be allowed to continue in his duty.

Lore
    Zhu Jia of Lu was a contemporary of Emperor Gaozu, but while most of the men of Lu were teachers of Confucianism , Zhu Jia won fame as a knight. He sheltered and concealed hundreds of eminent men in his house, thus saving them from their enemies, while the ordinary men among his followers were too numerous to mention. Yet all his life he never boasted of his abilities nor bragged of the favours he had done for others. On the contrary, his only fear was that the people he had once aided might come to see him and try to repay him. In helping men who were in need, he considered first those who were poor and humble. He and the members of his family had little money, they wore no fine clothes, their food was simple, and their carriage was nothing more than an oxcart. He spent all his time hastening to the side of others who were in trouble, considering their well being more important than his own. Once he concealed General Ji Bu, who was fleeing from the anger of Emperor Gaozu, but later, when Ji Bu became honoured at the Han court, Zhu Jia never made any attempt to see him again. Among the people living east of the Pass there none who did not stretch forth their necks, longing to become friends with Zhu Jia.
    Tian Zhong of Chu won reputation as a knight and loved swordsmanship. He looked up to Zhu Jia like a father and considered that he himself could never equal Zhu Jia’s deeds.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Aaa? So you're my new Master? Don't expect too much from me. It's nothing to do with you. I just don't like using my full abilities for the sake of someone I don't trust yet. I'm sure you understand."

Archer
    Surena

Source

STR: C
    END: D
    AGI: A
    MAG: D
    LUCK: D
    NP: C

Class Skills

Magic Resistance (C): Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Independent Action (A): The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; allowing for action even in the absence of the Master. At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. It is both useful and troublesome depending on the disposition of the Servant and the rank of Independent Action. Acting in autonomy from the Master's Magical Energy supply, the Master can concentrate their own Magical Energy on large spells, or the Servant will be fine even in the case they cannot supply Magical Energy due to injury. The downside is that they can be harder to control and keep by their side, making the only true way to command them is by utilizing Command Spells. It is possible to take action even without a Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great magical energy consumption, backup from the Master is necessary. At Rank A, it is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for about a week without a Master.

Personal Skills

Riding (A): a Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding. All vehicles and all creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts. This rank is high enough to have an aptitude for the Rider Class.

Horse Archer (A+): A subset of the Riding skill that denotes one who possesses skill at mounted archery. Due to the high level of equestrian ability required for such a task, rank of at least A in Riding is necessary. Whilst the owner of this skill is riding a mount or at the wheel of a vehicle, the damage and accuracy of ranged attacks is increased.

Military Tactics (B+): Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm. Surena’s version of this skill also receives a boost against Roman Servants.

Charisma (C+): A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class. Despite its lower rank, the bonus modifier granted gives this skill a strength comparable to the charisma of his king. It is said that in terms of power and prestige, Surena was second only to the ruler of the Parthian empire.

Love of Luxury (C): The ability to spend money wastefully. Similar to Golden Rule in effect but instead of wealth, various kinds of high-end luxury are drawn to the Servant. Due to the holder's frivolous spending habits, money is actually lost due to this Skill. This Skill also increases one’s vulnerability to charm and fascination type effects. However, the skill has a high chance of guessing the identity of Noble Phantasms and Servants that possess connections to the arts.

Noble Phantasms

Parthian Shot
    Assault in Flight

Anti Army (D): A famous tactic most famously associated the nomadic, equestrian tribes of the Eurasian supercontinent - the Parthians, Scythians, Mongols, Sassanids etc - involving turning oneself around on the back of a horse so that one faces the rear, so as to enable the ability to fire arrows at an enemy formations while drawing away from them. A simple but effective Noble Phantasm that once activated allows Surena to remain a certain distance from enemies whilst continuously assaulting them with ranged attacks. All opponents past a certain range will automatically accrue slow but steady damage, whittling away at their stamina. Approaching Surena with this ability active is exceptionally difficult, as any direct approach will cause him to move away backwards. Cannot be activated while Carrhae Kataphractoi is in use.

Carrhae Kataphractoi
    Glittering Cavalry Formation

Anti Army (C): A Noble Phantasm representative of the cataphracts, the Parthians’ famous heavy cavalry brigade, units of heavy cavalry where horse and rider were both clad head to toe in armour. During the Battle of Carrhae, Surena covered the bright armour of his cataphracts in cloaks as they drew near to the Roman legions before having them casts the coverings off to the sound of loud drumbeats, with the intention of demoralizing the Romans with the light and noise. Accordingly, upon activation, a burst of sunlight emits from Surena’s armour to the sound of drums, before he charges with terrific force. The offensive ability of this Noble Phantasm is comparable to a cavalry charge. This Noble Phantasm also has the ability to summon a cohort of cataphracts to support and fight for Surena, but this is not available for the Archer class. Cannot be used while Parthian Shot is active.

Lore
    Rustaham Suren, more famously known as Surena, was a spahbad (general) of the Parthian Empire in the 1st century BC. While historians describe him as something of a flamboyant fop in his civilian life, he was nonetheless a skilled general who secured his place in history by delivering a crushing defeat to the Roman Republic, defeating an army five times the size of his own, at the Battle of Carrhae in 53 BC, killing Marcus Crassius, one of the triumvirate who ruled Rome at the time. His reward for victory was an execution, the Parthian king viewing Surena, whose power and position was second only to his own, as a threat to his rule. Perhaps due to the death of their best general, the Parthians were unable to follow up on their victory, and the two powers remains at a relative stalemate for centuries. The name Surena is still in use in Iran to this day.

Tall, handsome, and intelligent, the circumstances surrounding his death have left Surena with a rather lackadaisical and cynical personality. Because his reward for loyalty was death, his relationship with any potential Master will start poorly, which combined with his Independent Action makes him a rather poor Servant despite his skills. He is disinclined to show off his serious side even in battle, instead preferring to act as a hedonistic, foppish playboy. If pushed into a corner alongside a Master he has come to trust, however, he will do anything in his power, underhanded or not, to secure victory. He also qualifies for the Rider class.

"It can't be helped. The nail that sticks out gets hammered down."

Relationships

Gao Changgong: “Master, who is that masked boy? I have a strange sense of camaraderie for him? ...Oh, his story is similar to mine? Hah, he’s nothing like me in personality though. He chooses to place his trust and loyalty in you. ...Master, if you betray him, I’ll kill you. Just to let you know.”

Julius Caesar: “Well, well? Aren’t you going to thank me? It’s practically because of me you got everything for yourself. At the very least commend me for disposing of that avaricious old man.”

Arash: “Oh, the bowman? Always nice to meet a fellow countryman. I guess the man you served was worthy of more respect than mine. We should get a drink together some time.”

- - - Updated - - -

Bah, this is something like my third write up of this. The other two got deleted for various reasons and now I want to kill myself.

feedback please
    Last edited by asterism42; December 22nd, 2019 at 03:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Athena. She looks too weak for a Goddess, even more Athena. If you are making changes, I recommend that you grant a similar skill to the Imperial Privilege. She is known as the Goddess of Abilities, the Lostbelt alludes to this depiction of Athena when Charlotte uses the goddess' authority to acquire Battle Continuation.

A separate skill from this could be the symbolization of your wisdom, strategic ability. Being able to visualize multiple possibilities of different actions ensuring control of the battlefield. Basically a junction of clairvoyance skills and military tactics.

Your first NP isn't bad, but you could add more brightness. In some versions, Aegis is armor. You could play with that. And besides Medusa's usual mystics eyes, working on the defensive aspect of NP is a suggestion. Aegis was Zeus's defensive method after all.

I would replace the second NP with a representation of Nike. The Goddess of Victory is constantly associated with Athena and it's in your right hand. So basically it would be an NP that could grant a causality manipulation that would increase the chances of winning. This is very overpowering, but a good limitation would be possible consequences to reach the result (victory) that are beyond Athena's control.

These are just suggestions, don't take it seriously. I wanted to create an Athena profile, but I'm lazy.
    Last edited by Ordep; December 21st, 2019 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ordep View Post
    Athena. She looks too weak for a Goddess, even more Athena. If you are making changes, I recommend that you grant a similar skill to the Imperial Privilege. She is known as the Goddess of Abilities, the Lostbelt alludes to this depiction of Athena when Charlotte uses the goddess' authority to acquire Battle Continuation.

A separate skill from this could be the symbolization of your wisdom, strategic ability. Being able to visualize multiple possibilities of different actions ensuring control of the battlefield. Basically a junction of clairvoyance skills and military tactics.

Your first NP isn't bad, but you could add more brightness. In some versions, Aegis is armor. You could play with that. And besides Medusa's usual mystics eyes, working on the defensive aspect of NP is a suggestion. Aegis was Zeus's defensive method after all.

I would replace the second NP with a representation of Nike. The Goddess of Victory is constantly associated with Athena and it's in your right hand. So basically it would be an NP that could grant a causality manipulation that would increase the chances of winning. This is very overpowering, but a good limitation would be possible consequences to reach the result (victory) that are beyond Athena's control.

These are just suggestions, don't take it seriously. I wanted to create an Athena profile, but I'm lazy.
    Bear in mind, despite being a War Goddess, Athena wasn't much for direct combat and neither is her host, hence why her stats are the way they are. As for the NPs, I wanted to give Athena a reasonable way to fight back besides a nameless spear, and since Athena is often associated with tactics, I figured an Army summon NP was appropriate.

Blog Entries

Saber of the Nibelungs

"I really wish we didn't had to fight, but i guess this is a war."

Class: Saber
    Alignment: Neutral/good
    Region: Germany
    Height: 168cm
    Weight: 55kg
    Dislikes: Revenge, Violence, Herself
    Talent: Economics
    Armaments: Swords
    Natural Enemy: Herself, Gunther, Hagen

stats

Str: C
    End: B
    Agi: C
    Mna: A
    Lck: E
    NP: A

Skills

class skills

Magic resistence(B): Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for a Servant to be affected.

Riding(C): Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts. Because she does not have an anecdote of riding anything special or worth mentioning, she receives a low rank in this Skill for a Saber.

personal skills

Golden Rule(C-): Like her husband, due to the cursed Nibelung treasure promising her a lifetime untroubled by money, she has this Skill, but at the cost of her Luck being Ranked-Down.

Maiden of Doom(A): A skill that signifies one who brings misfortune to heroes. It inflict a severe penalty on the luck stat of any male hero who she interacts with.

Pursuit of Vengeance(A-): while the nature of her legend makes her eligible to the Avenger class, Saber actively denies this side of her, so insted she gains this skill. Saber is capable of using the skills Avenger(C), Oblivion correction(C) and self-replenishment(B), but only one at time and with lower ranks a Avenger class would.

Noble phantasm

Phantasmal Greatsword, Felling of the Sky Demon
    Balmung

The sword of Saber's beloved, the hero Siegfried. She used it to Avenge him by slaying his killer with it.
    Because Saber is not as proficient in wielding the Blade as her husband was, it was degraded into a Anti-unit Noble Phantasm instead of a Anti-army one.
    Although still a two-handed, golden greatsword with a blue jewel embedded in the hilt, it seems to have been reduced in size a little. Beyond that, it is still quite the powerful holy sword with a advantage against dragons.

Sword of the War God
    Photon ray

The sword of Attila the hun, Saber's second husband. Although not something she wielded when alive, it symbolizes how she only ever saw him as a weapon.
    The "blade" of the sword, formed of tri-colored bands of light, is believed to be capable of destroying "any and all existence" on Earth. When its True Name is released, Saber charges at and extensively annihilates the enemy camp while crossing over it like a shooting star with the "blade"projecting mana with a rainbow-like light.
    Just like Balmung, it is slightly degraded by Saber not understanding it's nature, which is also why she can't unleash it's true power.

The Song of the Nibelungs
    Nibelungenlied

The crystallization of sabers revenge against the killers of her Beloved. It takes the form of a golden belt that belonged to another woman and that was the catalisys to her husband's downfall.
    Once its name is called, Saber is engulfed in dark and crimson flames. Everything this flames touch will either burn to ashe or (If luck check is passed) become weak and powerless. the effect will also continualy injure the Saber and, if not stoped, will cause her death.
    She would rather remove the belt, as it is a constant remind of her deplorable actions, but it seems to be permanently attached to her, so instead she goes by profusly refusing to use this noble phantasm. Although, in extreme cases , she may use as a last resort to save the life of someone she realy care for.

Background

Saber is Kriemhild, one of the main characters in the Song of the Nibelungs. She was the wife, bane and avenger of the hero Siegfried.
    Born a inocent princess, a omen was told that her first husband would be brutaly murdered, so Saber resolved to never marry.
    But this was before she met Siegfried.
    She loved him at first sight, and after he won her hand in trade of some "favors" for her brother, they married. Saber lived in true happiness for a while.
    But it didn't last. After the Valkyria Brunhilde, her brother's wife, called her husband as a lowly vassal, Saber showed her the golden belt she recieved in her wedding, a belt that had once belong to Brunhilde. This was the moment Saber sealed her Siegfried's death.
    After her husband's murder Saber turned into a vengence machine, a "She-devil". She married the king of huns and used it's power to fulfil her revenge. She caused the death of hundreds of people with completly disregard. She did not even care if it was her family or even her own soldiers. She cared for her revenge only.
    In the end, even after Saber tortured and decapited both her brother and her husband's killer, it was not enough, it was only while she died engulfed in her own flames that she felt her vengence was complete.

personality

Having been summoned in her prime, Saber doesn't have the strong feeling her older self would come to have. However, her actions still remain, and it causes her great suffering.
    She looks and acts like a loner. While never impolite, she doesn't let people get too close either.
    She fells like she doesn't deserves happiness, but because of her still innocent nature, Saber can't help developing fellings of kinship and affectionfor those at her side. She still does her best to not let this show.
    Sometimes, with the right person and the right set of actions, one can get her guard down. In this this situation she shows herself to be a really soft and caring person.
    While Saber accepts the mistakes she made, she also still blames her brother and her husband's killer. If she ever meet with one of then, there is a chance she might turn into her "she-devil" self.

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries

Avenger of the Nibelungs

"You are trash, I will have pleasure killing you"

Class: Avenger
    Alignment: Chaotic/evil
    Region: Germany
    Height: 170cm
    Weight: 56kg
    Dislikes: Forgiveness, Quietness, Herself
    Talent: Destroying
    Armaments: Swords
    Natural Enemy: Herself, Gunther, Hagen

stats

Str: B
    End: B
    Agi: B
    Mna: A
    Lck: E
    NP: EX

Skills

class skills

Avenger(A): A skill representing the state of an Avenger as one that gathers people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself. Negative emotions towards her immediately turn into her strength.

Oblivion Correction(B): People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. The critical effect of Avengers who attack from beyond one's memory is strengthened.

self-replenishment(mana)(A~N/A): Magical energy endlessly gushes forth until revenge is taken. Recovers a minuscule amount of magical energy every turn. Originally rank A, this skill was lost in favor of one of Avenger's Noble Phantasm.

personal skills

Golden Rule(C): Due to the cursed Nibelung treasure promising her a lifetime untroubled by money, she has this Skill. However, having accepted her fate, the negative effects no longer apply.

Maiden of Doom(A): A skill that signifies one who brings misfortune to heroes. It inflict a severe penalty on the luck stat of any male hero who she interacts with.

Demonic beauty(EX): A skill that represents Avenger as a "She-devil", the horrifying monster know as a scorned woman. A kind of self-inflicted distortion similar to the Innocent Monster skill, it warps her personality and apparence, boosting her stats.

Noble phantasm

Resentful Greatsword, Felling of the Dirty Traitor
    Balmung Karmesin

The sword of Avenger's beloved, the hero Siegfried. She used it to Avenge him by slaying his killer with it.
    it has become tainted by Avenger's overflowing hate, becoming crimson after so much bloodshed. It feeds of her hate to generate mana, then returning this mana to Avenger so she can generate more hate. It's function is similar to a pseudo-perpetual motion machine.
    because the conection is so strong, Avenger feels the sword like a part of herself. it's red glow pulses softly like a beating heart, and hitting with it hurts like a touching a exposed nerve. This however, only serves to amplify Avenger's hate and power.

Maiden of Flames, Sword of the War Demon
    Ildiko Photon Ray

The sword of Attila the hun, Avenger's second husband. Although not something she wielded when alive, it symbolizes how she only ever saw him as a weapon.
    While she has greater control of it then her Saber counterpart, it is not because she understands the sword's nature. Instead, it is the sword that now understands her, sensing her bloodlust and changing to better fit Avenger's nature.
    The once tri-color bands are now pitch black, the light they used to project now replaced with a constant burning crimson flame that incinarate anything it touches.
    Wounds caused by it cannot be healed by any means, and the fire cannot be put out even by Avenger herself. As a disadvantage, calling it will seal Balmung Karmesin and any of its properties for the next twelve hours.

The Ring of the Nibelungs
    Der Ring des Nibelungen

Avenger's bloodied and violent saga of revenge, sublimated into a small ring made of cursed gold. She wears it where one would wear a engagement ring, and it appears to be fused into her skin.
    She activates it by calling it's name and pushing into the ororigin of the curse it holds, the terrible creature whose slaying started all.
    While building up power, her demonic traits accentuate. Her horns grows, her fangs protude, her eyes glow and start dripping blood until finally she let it all out into a single attack, a breath weapon comparable to that of Fafnir. It's dark red flames will destroy anything and cursed the charred earth itself so nothing will ever grown on it again.
    Using this Noble Phantasm requires immense strain on Avenger, causing damage on her saint graph directly. Firing it more then one or two times will certainly prove fatal, not that she really cares.

Background

Avenger's identity is that of Kreimhild, the once innocent princess of the Burgundians. However it seems that a chance encounter with someone she should never have, and the corrupting power of a mysterious dark force have forced her into an Alter state.
    Despite the title of Alter, she would be more correctly described as a different facet of her heroic spirit. If Saber is the sad and grieving one, Avenger is the furious and revengeful self.
    The "She-devil" of the Burgundians, Averger is the woman who destroyed an entire country and sacrificed her own children to fulfil her raging desire for blood.

personality

Avenger sees herself as a demon and acts accordingly. She is merciless with foes and allies alike, only working for herself and only caring about her own interests.
    She seems to derive plasure in the pain she causes both to others and even to herself. That is because, in the end, she actually hates herself and this monster she became, but has accept that as her fate.
    However, just maybe, there is a spark in the dark depths of her soul. If she met someone like him, maybe she could turn back into what she once was.

Fate / White Memoria

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Is Kriemhild the most popular CAS character?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Is Kriemhild the most popular CAS character?
    Yes

Blog Entries
    Rightfully so.

Fate / White Memoria

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Rightfully so.
    With Cain probably a close second.