Page 401 of 858 FirstFirst ... 301351391396399400401402403406411451501 ... LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,020 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    Seika will (maybe) show you mercy when you stop being pedos.
    What? What have I missed?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick146 View Post
    Not much. Just it's been ages since the last OP update.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way Slick, I'm just curious but how do you think your Romeo would get along with my Psyche Servant? Since they both have "champion of love" traits going on.

Blog Entries
    Mm, I can't check the last update on my phone, but in case they weren't on it, can I also document these two on that master list Royd?

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2711623

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2724864

They may have been silly but I'd like to make sure they get archived. ^^; I remember there was that silly but neat Bell sheet around then too.

Signature by fumato

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    Mm, I can't check the last update on my phone, but in case they weren't on it, can I also document these two on that master list Royd?

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2711623

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2724864

They may have been silly but I'd like to make sure they get archived. ^^; I remember there was that silly but neat Bell sheet around then too.
    Everything before 385 has already been compiled (though unsorted) by ThirtyFour, and that includes your Phenomoe and Paris sheets as well. It's just a matter of sorting and putting them up in the OP at this point.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Juliet probably could be a loli (or at least petite) with that FC, the way the image is styled just makes her look more mature.

With Chiyou, her Caster self as far as I can recall was a loli, but that just wouldn't fit her Berserker incarnation at all. For Helen her looks have probably been adjusted to match the present era's conception of a "perfect beauty" (un/fortunately modern society isn't as lolicon as ancient Greece). And for Skuld, "being portrayed in an anime" is a pretty weak logic to justify anything.

I think that just about covers it all.
    Are you saying a hypothetical Caster Chi You, or did someone already make a Servant sheet? Also, I was referring to this:
    Click here to toggle visibility of Pixiv image NSFW for minor nipple slip. Otherwise, basically the amount of skin that Melt Lilith typically shows.
    I guess that 2 is too small a coincidence. Never mind, then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Can you please not just drop into threads to ask people to cater to your fetishes? It's really antisocial.
    There are quite a few loli Servants already, so it's not really a foreign concept. Even then, I only picked the ones that would actually make sense to be loli.
    Last edited by LegalLoliLover; October 5th, 2017 at 06:44 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    Are you saying a hypothetical Caster Chi You, or did someone already make a Servant sheet?
    Daneel, same dude who made her Berserker version. Here it is for reference. Though calling her "loli" to her face sounds like a good ticket to an early grave...

Blog Entries
    Everything before 385 has already been compiled (though unsorted) by ThirtyFour, and that includes your Phenomoe and Paris sheets as well. It's just a matter of sorting and putting them up in the OP at this point.
    Ohh, okay. Thank you much. ^^

Signature by fumato

Not much. Just it's been ages since the last OP update.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way Slick, I'm just curious but how do you think your Romeo would get along with my Psyche Servant? Since they both have "champion of love" traits going on.
    Not exactly sure. Romeo is at least sane enough for some degree of conversation, but overall, if he mistakes her for Juliet....eh, who knows.

Still, if everything went smoothly, they would get along fine.

Having completely read the sheet, Berserker Romeo would probably be screwed over. Shit, now I actually want to see that written!

However, should Assassin Juliet be summoned and meet Berserker, everything will go splendidly!

Oh yeah, I also intend to make another Abraham Lincoln as Saber sheet sometime, a second version.
    Last edited by Slick146; October 5th, 2017 at 10:16 PM.

Blog Entries
    (un/fortunately modern society isn't as lolicon as ancient Greece)
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    There are quite a few loli Servants already, so it's not really a foreign concept.
    You spectacularly miss the point.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Blog Entries
    Oh yeah, I also intend to make another Abraham Lincoln as Saber sheet sometime, a second version.
    Wouldn't it be more like a third version?

Wouldn't it be more like a third version?
    Oh yeah....that first version.

Fair enough.

Wanna see Dick Turpin as Rider?

Blog Entries
    Show me that Macbeth Saber

Dick Turpin sounds interesting

Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    Show me that Macbeth Saber

Dick Turpin sounds interesting
    He will take some time to make work.

Blog Entries
    I heard down the grapevine we were doing Phantom Fusions.

Saber
    Saber of Kyoto
    “Brace yourself, winter is coming.”

Source

True Name: Kondou Isami
    Origin: Historical Japan
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Likes: Reading while gathered around a kotatsu with his friends
    Dislikes: Troublemakers
    Talent: Leadership

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: D
    MGI: D
    LCK: D
    NP: B
    Abilities

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance E
    As you’d expect, he has no magic resistance and only has this skill from the Servant container.

Riding B
    Denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills:
    Charisma C:
    A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. An appropriate rank of Charisma to lead an organization. Beloved by all members of the Shinsegumi, Saber’s leadership managed to turn a group of misfits into a organized brotherhood of warriors.

Law of the Shinsengumi A:
    A skill that places a compulsory binding on oneself. Saber must adhere to the five ironclad rules of the Shinsengumi or take a damage penalty for breaking them. In exchange, his paramters are increased.
    While not on the level of the demon vice-chief, Saber’s adherence to the laws of the Shinsengumi are firm, setting a proper example for his subordinates.

A skill representing one’s state as a representation of the winter season.
    It manifests as a passive ability that cannot be repressed. The heat in Saber’s surrounding area is absorbed, quickly enough the nearby water will begin to freeze, plants will wither, and breath becomes white. The skill also grants the user high resistance to fire-based attacks and magecraft.

Noble Phantasms:

Ice Dragon Sword
    Fuyu-Kotetsu

Type: Anti-Unit

An upgraded version of Saber’s sword, falsely named Kotetsu.

The blade has been endowed with the concept of “Winter” and turned snow white. Its original ‘vacuum slash’ type attacks that could strike enemies at a range have become true vacuum attacks.

When Saber swings the sword, it absorbs the life force of all targets in proximity to the cut. Its effectiveness is such that nearby trees will immediately lose their foliage and animals will be weary. A clean hit on any opponent will produce a considerable amount of fatigue.

Coat of Oaths (Seasonal)
    C
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

A variant of the common Shinsengumi Noble Phantasm.

The official uniform of the Shinsengumi. It improves the wearer’s parameters and the ranks of the wearer’s armaments. Saber’s version is one that is been padded for heat insulation, without his permission. It has an additional defense boost but lowers the wearers agility.

Shogun’s Flag of Sincerity
    Type: Anti-Army

"The Dragon is the symbol of justice, while there is evil in the world we will fight in the name of Good. Shinsengumi, forward!"

An upgraded version of the common Shinsengumi Noble Phantasm.

It has ended up becoming a Reality Marble noble phantasm that houses the bonds and justice of the Shinsengumi troops as well as the embodiment of “Harsh Winter”. When brought out, a snowy landscape is materialized in the middle of a fierce blizzard. The weather gradually chips away at the stamina and health of all within the Reality Marble.

Answering the call of the flag, the members of the Shinsengumi are summoned as independent servants, and follow Saber’s lead into combat. Each member has the chance of refusing the call, but naturally not a single one would refuse Saber’s invitation.

Ironically, the Shinsengumi are not suited for snow-based combat so they’re not as strong as they would normally be.
    Character
    Personality:
    The calm and collected leader of the Shinsengumi. He serves as the emotional pillar of the organization, raising morale and promoting justice. There is no member of the Shinsengumi that does not heed his word. He believes in order and peace, risking his life on the front-lines to protect the innocent. he lacks Okita’s innate talent and Hijikata’s mad fighting style, he makes up for it with a body and sword mastery born from simple rigorous training, a dedication to the very fundamentals of swordsmanship. He participates in the Holy Grail War not for a wish but as to preserve the order of the War so that innocents are not killed in the proceedings.

Lore:
    A fusion-type servant who has absorbed the abilities of the Winter Shogun phantom.

Kondou Isami was the commanding leader of the famed Shinsengumi in the Bakumatsu period. Born to a family of farmers, he was taught the ways of a samurai and became the fourth master of the Tennen Rishin-ryu. He gathered as many ronin as possible and formed the Shinsengumi, whose purpose was the guard the capital of Kyoto. After five short years, the Shinsengumi was disbanded and Kondou executed on the false accusations of murdering Sakamoto Ryoma.

The Winter Shogun is the Japanese personification of a harsh winter, akin to the western Jack Frost. Having absorbed its abilities, Kondou has himself become an avatar of winter, akin to a nature spirit.

That said, it seems like Okita has kicked him out of the room cause its cold and he’s not making it any better.

Creator Remarks: I wanted to give Kondou a monkey-type phantom so he could awaken to his true power as a Gori-Stalker. Couldn’t find a good one though, so Winter Shogun is a nice second. Whether Winter Shogun counts as a phantom is questionable I guess…
    Archer
    Archer of Kyoto
    “Everyone’s watching. I can’t give up now. It’s show time!”

Source

True Name: Nasu no Yoichi
    Origin: Historical Japan
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Dislikes: Pressure
    Talent: Archery

Parameters:
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MGI: D
    LCK: B

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance D:
    Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.
    Archer was from a time with thin mystery and had never encountered magecraft himself, but had received the miracles of the gods.

Independent Action D:
    It is possible to stay in the world half a day without a master.
    Archer wasn’t very independent and served only as ordered. He is very reliant on his master but has enough independence to act for himself at times.

Personal Skills:
    Protection from Wind D:
    A chant that offers prayers to God, that oneself might receive a charm (spell) of protection against the winds. At this rank, it is able to somewhat protect the user from strong gales.
    When the strong northern wind impeded his shot, Archer prayed to Hachiman and Yuzen for help, which resulted in the winds being calmed.

Natural Entertainer C:
    A skill denoting one’s ability to rise up to the expectations of the crowd in order to impress. The more people who are watching the user and cheering for him, the greater his abilities rise in proportion.
    When the entire army watched Archer’s famous shot with anticipation, Archer dreaded shaming his comrades so much that he swore to break his bow if he failed. That desperation and determination helped him rise up to the challenge and succeed.

Two-Thirds Chance EX:
    A unique skill denoting one’s accuracy being two-thirds chance. Out of every three shots made by Archer, two will hit and one will miss.
    This ability to hit any two of three targets was what famed Archer and made Yoshitsune recognize him.

Noble Phantasm:

Arrow of Incitement
    Nasu Tanuki Bayashi

A support-type Noble Phantasm. Originally, it is an arrow which raises the abilities of one's allies when a difficult shot is made. The effect is proportional to how difficult the target is.

Powered up by a phantom, it has become a nearly mental-interference Noble Phantasm. When an arrow is shot, those who hear the sound of the bow are compelled into action. Enemies are unable to retreat while allies are able to push beyond their normal limits in order to fight.

Lore:
    A fusion-type servant who absorbed the abilities of the Shojoji Temple Monk phantom.

Nasu no Yoichi was a youth who fought under Minamoto no Yoshitsune during the Genpei War. The enemy set up a small fan a hundred yards from their army on a rocking boat and challenged them to hit it. Yoichi was chosen to take the challenge, despite himself having no confidence in doing so. Sure enough, he hit the fan in one shot, much to Yoshitsune’s excitement. Later, he would go on to become a Buddhist monk and form a new temple.

The Shojoji Temple Monk was a priest in the tale, Shojoji Tanuki Bayashi. He is sometimes named Wako. One night, he hears a lot of noise from the temple and goes to find a band of Tanuki merrily beating their bellies as drums. Awed, he decides to join in by playing his shamisen. Not to be outdone, the tanuki drum harder and the two parties end up in a musical battle. Their battle rages on for a long time, neither parties wanting to back down. Eventually, the tanuki end up pounding too hard and burst their own bellies, killing themselves.

Absorbing the monk’s abilities, Yoichi has gained the monk’s musical powers to incite the enemy into battle.

Personality:

Archer is someone with no self-confidence. He is humble to a fault, never thinking himself worthy of a challenge. Even when everyone else sings praises of his great abilities, he will rely on the gods and pray fervently for help. Just as much as he thinks he can’t do much, he also doesn’t want to let the people who believe in him down. When push comes to shove and he’s center stage, he will do his best to entertain his audience and ends up tapping into his extraordinary potential.

He is very loyal to Yoshitsune and was distraught at her death.
    Lancer
    Lancer of Kyoto
    “Ah, hot, is the AC broken? Ah… I can’t stand the heat. Men are so lucky. They can take off their shirt in public.”

Source

True Name: Tomoe Gozen
    Origin: Japan
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Dislike: Her weakness and frailty
    Talent: Martial Arts

Parameters:
    AGI: A
    MGI: C

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance C:
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills:
    Resolute Devotion B:
    A skill representing one’s feelings towards a love one, where the person won’t even flinch at the thought of self-sacrifice. Applies plus-modifiers to combat-based abilities.
    Lancer’s love for her Lord was great, enough so that she ended up killing herself clutching his decapitated head, once he died.

Child of Snow A+:
    A skill denoting one’s body being made of snow. Allows for transfiguration of one’s body.
    Similar to the Consummated Shape skill, magic energy from the land can be used to restore one’s form. Even if a limb or head is cut off, they can be easily put back together. The skill can even be used a pseudo-shapeshifting ability to slightly change one’s appearance.
    The greatest ability of this skill is the power to create weapons out of snow and frost. The weapons created accordingly are just as strong and durable as normal, non-magical weapons. Depending on the weapon, the magic energy necessary varies. The naginata takes practically nothing, and the sword and bow use very little. But other weapons like a shield or hammer take much more.
    While she never used something like the naginata in life, it wouldn’t be surprising if she whipped on out and wielded it with the skill of a thousand warriors. If a weapon is broken, the fragments will return to her body.
    On the downside, the user of the skill is extremely weak to fire and heat. Any injuries to these methods cannot be healed or reformed. It is at the level where a moderately strong modern mage with knowledge of fire magecraft can defeat the Servant. These injuries though can be healed by coming in contact with natural snow and absorbing that.

Noble Phantasm:

Snow Woman Warrior
    Yuki-Onna Bugeisha

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

A noble phantasm representing Lancer’s status as a great example of the Onna Bugeisha, female martial artist. It is a composite noble phantasm that grants her all the traits associated with the Onna Bugeisha, beauty, bravery and weapon mastery.

Lancer’s physical beauty is at the rank that it can be considered bewitching. Through the power of the Noble Phantasm, when one looks at Lancer, they see their own ideal image of feminine beauty. It is not only limited to romantic ideals either. An elderly couple who want children will see the perfect daughter, an abandoned orphan will see a comforting motherly figure. Naturally, it is not effective on those with Mad Enhancement or Mental Resistance.

Lancer is also given a form of the Bravery skill, negating mental interference. She is also given absolute mastery of the weapons commonly associated as feminine weapons, such as the naginata or bow. Thanks to this, she is able to use the naginata at a master’s level despite having never used one in life, hence her being summoned as Lancer.

As a downside, due to the image of the frail woman, Lancer’s strength and endurance are lowered.

Lore:
    A fusion-type servant who absorbed the abilities of the Yuki-Onna phantom.

Tomoe Gozen was a famous female samurai who participated in the Genpei War. She was renowned for her beauty and strength, unmatched in combat. Tomoe served Minamoto no Yoshinaka as both lover and servant, but that came to an end when Minamoto no Yoritomo, aided by Minamoto no Yoshitsune, attacked and defeated most of Yoshinaka’s troops. Nearing the end of the line, Yoshinaka commanded Tomoe to run away as it would shame him to die with a woman. Distraught, Tomoe obeyed, taking down one last opponent before fleeing the field. It is said that once Yoshinaka died, she fought back to reclaim his decapitated head, took it with her, and drowned herself in the sea while holding it.

Yuki-onna is a famed yokai that appears in many stories across Japan. The tales of her origin, story, and powers are varied, but the general concept is of a woman made of snow. At sometimes she is an ephemeral spirit who disappears suddenly, sometimes a violent demon who freezes innocent people, or even a yokai disguised as a normal girl and living a normal life before revealing her true identity.

Summoned as Lancer, Tomoe Gozen’s feminine side as a onna bushigeisha is made more prominent, in comparison to her more militaristic Saber variant. Her beauty, love for her lord, and occasional helplessness become the core of her character. When fused with the yuki-onna, her femininity increases even further as well as gaining snow powers and corresponding weaknesses.

Personality:
    “I hate it, this fate I’ve been cursed with.”
    “I hate this face which is praised as beautiful.”
    “I hate these breasts, which men fawn over.”
    “I hate these arms which cannot lift much.”
    “I hate being female. I hate being looked down upon. I hate being weak.”
    “If I was male, I could’ve fought by his side till the very end.”

A cool beauty who is merciless in battle. Brave and adventurous, but kind and occasionally clumsy, the very image of a female warrior. Yet she hates her gender. She loves her Lord dearly and forever dreaded being told to leave his side because she was a girl. Her wish is to be male.

Creator Remarks: I made her FC "Ice Emiya" since I imagined she'd be Emiya-esque, but she ended being Snow Enkidu.
    Rider
    Rider of Kyoto
    “Don’t be too happy. You may have defeated me, but I am only the weakest of the Four Heavenly Kings. You will surely fall to the might of my colleagues. And above us is our leader, Raikou, whose strength is at least ten-folds greater than mine. You shall soon know the meaning of defeat. Muahahaha!”

Source

True Name: Usui no Sadamitsu
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Dislike: Disrespectful folks
    Talent: Medical Anatomy

Parameters:
    STR: D
    AGI: B
    LCK: C

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance C:
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Riding C+:
    Denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts. Gains a boost to modern vehicles.

Personal Skills:
    Discernment of the Dead A:
    Ability to tell if someone is dead or not. Can be used to see through someone playing dead or tell if an injury is fatal or not.
    A skill based on the tale in which Rider came across a man who pretended to be dead before killing those who got close to his fake corpse, but Rider was able to see through the deception.

Eastern Medicine C:
    Knowledge and applicability of Eastern techniques in medicine crafting. Can be used to heal minor injuries and treat diseases.
    When Raikou fell ill with malaria, Rider personally protected the former and looked after her. Thanks to Rider’s help, Raikou’s condition was stabilized enough that she managed to continue fighting until she was cured.

Noble Phantasm:

Jet Black Cutter

Rider’s signature weapon, a slender black scythe. It has the ability to gather the moisture in the air around the blade and shoot it out as pressurized water slices. A weapon embodying Rider’s status as the Shitenno’s representative of Genbu.

Of course, that is not the weapon’s true name but rather Rider purposely making fun of Kintoki’s naming sense.

High-speed Disfigurement
    Meishin Railway Line

Rider’s mount, a standard modern train. It is able to move without railway tracks through the air and can be directed by Rider’s will. The train moves at standard speeds for a local, non-express service and has enough force to cut in half those that it hits.

It is summoned not when Rider calls its true name but when Rider asks a question: “Who am I?”

If one answers correctly, the Noble Phantasm is dispelled and the train disappears. But if one answers wrong, the train will automatically lock in and chase the answerer. Every time one answers wrong, the train speeds up significantly.
    It should be noted that the answer to the question is not “Usui no Sadamitsu” nor “Taira no Tadamichi” nor even “Kashima Reiko”. The only correct answer is “Mask Death Demon.”

Lore:
    A fusion-type servant who absorbed the abilities of the Teke Teke phantom.

Usui no Sadamitsu is one of Raikou’s Shitenno. Officially named Taira no Sadamichi, she was the daughter of Taira no Yoshifumi. She was the original leader of the Shitenno before ceding the position to Tsuna.

Teke Teke is a contemporary Japanese urban legend. She is a girl by the name of Kashima Reiko who fell on a railway line and was subsequently cut in half by the train. Afterwards, she became a legless vengeful spirit who would drag her body around and cut people in half with her scythe.

Is it okay for a hero of justice to be borrowing the powers of a vengeful spirit? No problem, no problem, even Raikou has demon powers right?

Personality:
    The brains of the Shitenno. Sadamitsu is a very clever but mischievous girl. Her keen sense of observation and calm demeanor guide the group to victory, but she is not overly serious. She likes playing pranks within reason and will do things just for fun. Her major target for pranks is of course the gullible Kintoki, and she especially likes teasing him about his weakness to girls.

She is very loyal to Raikou, seeing the latter as both a mother-figure and peer. Her sense of pride is pretty high, but she also believes herself the weakest of the Shitenno overall. If anyone were to insult her or her friends, she will cut them down immediately.
    Caster
    Caster of Kyoto
    “Sis! I heard you wanted a swimsuit. So I went ahead and made… oh, you already got one. And summer’s been over for a long time?
    And you spent all our money printing copies of your new album? But none of them sold. Oh, okay. N-nevermind.”

Source
    True Name: Oda Nobukatsu
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Dislike: Those dirty Miburo
    Talent: Middle management

Parameters:
    STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: D
    NP: D

Class Skills:
    Territory Creation B:
    Creation of a workshop becomes possible.

Item Creation C:
    Ability to manufacture magical items. Caster is only able to create cloth.

Personal Skills:
    Strategy D:
    The ability to seize things in the broader perspective, such as diplomacy and logistics, in order to decide victory before the fighting even begun.
    Caster’s personal skill. His diplomatic skills to slyly gather allies is to be commended. However, his skill is naturally overshadowed by his sister, once again.

Shapeshift C:
    The ability to change one’s appearance. Caster can transform into a white crane. Though it’s less transforming and more like revealing one’s true form.

Feather Weaving A:
    The ability to use one’s own feathers as materials to create cloth. By mixing in feathers, a normal cloth can become a beautiful, magical dress with a variety of effects, including increased defense and mental interference resistance.
    This skill can only be used in Caster’s crane form. Each feather takes a bit of Caster’s health, and overuse of the skill will lead to illness and frailty.

Noble Phantasm:

Sister of the Sixth Heaven
    Nobu Nobu Nobu!!!

A combination of cloth weaving skills brought to the extreme and a sole boy’s image of the ultimate sister.

Chibi-Nobu cloth dolls are produced en-mass, capable of moving thanks to the magical properties of the cloth. An artificial army of Nobus are sent marching fearlessly at the enemy, fighting with the advantages of quantity and cuteness. It is possible to upgrade them into Nobu-Robo or Nobu-Tank variants. That said, they’re all still cloth so each individual doll is smaller than small-fry. Of course, use of this Noble Phantasm drains Caster’s feather supply rapidly. He’ll probably die before he can raise a proper army.

The ingredients for each Nobu is cloth, feather, magical energy, and love!

Lore:
    A fusion-type servant who absorbed the abilities of the Crane Wife phantom.

Oda Nobukatsu, also known as Nobuyuki, was Oda Nobunaga’s younger brother. He conspired against Nobunaga and was eventually killed in their battle.

The Crane Wife is the titular character in the Japanese folk tale, Tsuru no Ongaeshi. The story tells of a crane who is saved by a man and returns the favor by disguising as a human. Disguised, the crane would join her savior’s family and bring them wealth by creating beautiful cloth behind closed doors at the expense of its own health. When the human discovers her secret, the crane flees, having repaid its favor.

By himself, Nobukatsu is barely a wraith, much less a heroic spirit. But fused with the Crane Wife, he barely manages to reach the level of a super low-class servant.

Personality:
    A cold-hearted, conniving man who you can’t help but pity. Everything he did and everything he does is for his sister. Compared to her absolute excellence, he is but an insignificant worm. This time around, he fused with a phantom when he heard that her complain about some sort of “Clothing Shop” and how she wanted a bunch of variations. If possible, he’d like to hide his crane form from her for as long as possible.
    Assassin
    Assassin of Kyoto
    "Welcome back, Master. What would you like first? Kiyohime, Kiyohime, or perhaps, Kiyohime?"

Source

True Name: Kiyohime
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Dislike: Liars
    Talent: Love

Parameters:
    STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: B
    MGI: E
    LCK: E
    NP: C

Class Skills:
    Madness Enhancement EX:
    Communication is perfectly established between Kiyohime and her Master, but she will treat her Master as a 'loved one' and prohibits him/her from lying. If one lies and Kiyohime definitely saw through whatever lie was said, one Command Spell is automatically consumed.

“You’re lying aren’t you?”

Presence Concealment A:
    Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear and become almost impossible to be detected. However, efficiency will decrease once preparations to attack are taken.
    Thanks to Assassin’s other abilities, this skill is rarely used.

Personal Skills:
    Shapeshift C:
    By a woman’s determination, she was reduced to a low-ranking dragon of the orient. Upgraded thanks to the further mystery, her new form is a three-headed poisonous snake. Once she gets a hold of you, all three heads will work together to perfectly prevent escape.

Stalking A:
    Something that may also be described as a wild instinct that includes magic power and the five senses, she tracks down Anchin no matter how far the distance.

Toilet Ghost EX:
    A skill denoting one’s existence as the ghost of the toilet. As long as there is a toilet, there is the possibility she is there.
    Allows instant materialization to any toilet, regardless of defenses around the toilet. As long as a building has a toilet, she can enter it, no matter how far away or how well secured its perimeter is. Servant’s parameters are also increased slightly when in proximity to a toilet.

Noble Phantasm:

Doujouji Kane, Hyaku-Hachi Shiki : Ka-Ryuu Nagi Kai

The moment one is most defenseless, suddenly the toilet stall becomes a bronze bell and the water turns into fire and a long-haired beauty comes crawling over the partition. Escape is impossible; only fiery death awaits! The most one can do is pull up one’s pants first.

(Of course, the Noble Phantasm can only be activated once the target enters the bathroom stall)

Character:
    Burning Love! Phantom fusion edition.

Having been fused with Hanako-san the Toilet Ghost, Kiyohime this time around has become a super lovely Assassin class servant. A low-presence Kiyohime who appears when one least expects it; there is no chance for peace even on the toilet. After all, a wife should attend to her husband in all areas of the house, the bed, the kitchen, and even the bathroom!

A member of the My Bathroom trio, including Usui Sadimitsu, as a proxy for her boss, and Hassan of the Flushing Current.
    Last edited by zikari8; October 6th, 2017 at 03:54 AM. Reason: Formatting

Oh dear.

Blog Entries
    Oh...

Well that’s pretty sweet

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Impressive.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    I need to remember to make uta servants...
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

please talk to me about your OCs Saron's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I think this is the first time I've seen a toilet stall death trap, and seen the younger brother to a warlord be part magical crane.....It was a magical experience and I won't be forgetting easily.
    My thirst for Antonio grows by the second.

Man...

I Make Servants, Some Of Which Are Tragedies