Page 644 of 858 FirstFirst ... 144544594634639642643644645646649654694744 ... LastLast
Results 12,861 to 12,880 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    There have been times where she hasn't, I will say I wasn't expecting to see her pop up here though.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That Gandhi sheet is funny, but it's worth noting that even later Civilization games didn't portray Gandhi as a total warmongering lunatic. He's quicker to resort to nukes than any other leader, yeah, but he's otherwise still calm and pacifistic unless provoked and rarely goes out of his way to initiate wars. If you were to exaggerate that, it's believable that he'd respond to the smallest slight with nuclear force, but not that he'd want to nuke everyone for no reason.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I was moreso going off what the common fan perception of Nuclear Gandhi seems to be. Plus it was much more fun to write him as a psychotic nuke-loving warmonger than “normally pacifistic but quicker to resort to nukes when provoked”.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    I have no rights to do this but:

Dibs on the Lostbelt Hitler.

Just. Dibs.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I was going to do that Lostbelt Gentleman Artist Hitler, but only if I got bored enough to do so.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Dibs on Lostbelt Himmler then lol

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    FC. Warning: Big

Lancer
    Identity: Achilles (Lily)
    Also known as: Mankind’s future fastest legs
    Height: 145 cm
    Weight: 37 kg
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Attribute: Earth
    Origin: Greek mythology
    Armament: Spear
    Natural enemy: Hektor, Penthesilea

Parameters:
    Strength: C+
    Endurance: A
    Agility: B+
    Luck: E
    Mana: C
    NP: B

Background
    The great hero of the Iliad, Achilles, from a time way before he departed to fight against the Trojans. This is an Achilles who has just finished his training with Chiron, a young warrior with no experience in real warfare so far that still has to make his name become famous all around the world.

The reasons of this summoning are unknown. Normally, Servants are summoned during their prime, at the peak of their life. For Achilles, that would be the time at which he fought against the Trojan Hektor. Summoning him as a young boy is something that shouldn’t happen, and denotes an error either on the ritual of summoning or on the summoning system itself. Or perhaps because this Achilles doesn’t have anything to regret yet, it can be said that this is the moment at which he’s at his best, at least emotionally speaking.

Personality
    A young hero on the making with an innocent yet confident smile on his face. Having just finished his training, he is more than eager to go to the battlefield and test his skills. He recalls events from his life as an adult despite being summoned as a child, and feels the same regret about them as his normal version, but feels that, since he’s now a kid, he has time to correct his mistakes and become a flawless hero with nothing to regret.

Achilles feels comfortable around people with a big sibling-like character, specially with girls. There is a specific “sister” he’d like to meet, but that’s another story. Those with a teacher-like disposition are also more than welcome around Achilles. Since he’s now a rookie and not a veteran, he needs a figure to look up to, to train with, and to learn from. This has resulted in Achilles being somehow humbler than he usually is, although his enthusiasm can make him rush to battle someone he thinks he’s strong without thinking much about it.

Treatment with the Master: Because of his inexperience, Achilles has become more receptive to orders, placing his trust on his Master while rarely disobeying them. Should he be ordered to do something he doesn’t want to, he’ll openly complain about it.

Because he knows about his future as one of the most renowned heroes and what that means, trusting Achilles is important for him, even if he’s still not experienced enough to be considered a proper hero. Participating in training sessions with him and establishing a rivalry in good terms with him is one of the easiest routes to create a bond with him, meaning that a good Master would be someone inexperienced but with a desire to improve themselves.

Likes: “What I like? Hmmm, let’s see… There’s training, and fighting, and running, and… Besides that? Hmmm… That’s right! Listen, listen, Master. This is a story my father told me about a beautiful huntress he met…”

Dislikes: “There aren’t many things I don’t like, but there are at least three people I don’t want to fight again. You know who they are, right?”

Wish for the Grail: “I promised my mother that I’d live and die like a hero, so I don’t really want the Holy Grail. Do you want it, Master?”

Skills
    Class skills

Magic Resistance C
    Cancels spells with a chant of up to two verses. Can’t cope with High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal skills

Divinity C

Measures aptitude as a Divine Spirit. Status as a Monster or Demonic Beast and being on bad terms with the gods will decrease this skill’s rank. It also allows to ignore partially the effects of Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig. Achilles is the son of the Nereid Tethys and Peleus, son of an oread.

Affections of the Goddess B

Denotes that one is loved by a goddess. In Achilles’ case, love comes from his mother Tethys. Strength, Endurance, and Agility receive a rank-up.

Blossoming Journey (Hero) EX

For Achilles, there is only one path to walk. No matter what happens, it is his destiny to take his arms and fight until he expels his last breath. For this Achilles, that path is still long. He knows what awaits him at the end, but he has yet to decide how his journey will be. Even if there’s only one way to go, that way can be performed in an infinitude of ways. Therefore, it’s the same as there being countless roads, even if the final destination is the same.
    This skill comprises the effects of Bravery and the capacity to collect experience from battles at a quicker pace than normal. As Achilles becomes more experienced, his rank of Bravery increases accordingly.

Noble Phantasm

Andreías Amárantos
    Amaranth of the brave

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Description:

“I almost feel like I'm cheating with this, but there's nothing I can do about it, right?”

The boon of invulnerability that made Achilles so famed. All of his body, except for his heel, is impervious to attacks. Because this is a power obtained soon after his birth, Achilles possesses this Noble Phantasm even as a young boy. The effects are the same as when he’s an adult, allowing him to emerge from the battlefield without a single scratch most of the times. It has three weaknesses:

1. If the attack comes from someone with Divinity at a rank equal or higher to Achilles’, he’ll be affected by it. In the case of having Divinity at a lower rank, damage will be reduced in proportion to the difference of ranks. Possession of Divine Constructs allows to bypass the Noble Phantasm’s effects as well.
    2. Actions without killing intent will ignore this protection. As an example, the bite of a vampire, which is an invitation to become a comrade, would turn Achilles into a vampire.
    3. If the heel is damaged, this Noble Phantasm will be rendered useless for the rest of the Holy Grail War.

Dámisos Dynamikós
    Gale-speed sprint of the giant

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Description:

“Okay, I’m going full-speed here!”

A less popular version of Achilles’ legend states that, after being taken out of the flames by Peleus, only his foot had been burnt. When he was handed over to Chiron, the centaur replaced the child’s ankle with that of the giant Dámisos, who was said to be the fastest of Giants. Since he still has a long way to go before achieving his nickname of “mankind’s fastest legs”, Achilles relies on this Noble Phantasm for speed instead.

In order to activate this Noble Phantasm, Achilles must crouch and adopt a stance not dissimilar to that of an Olympic athlete before the start of a race. His left ankle snaps, acting as the ignition of a motor, and fills Achilles’ whole body with the energy of a giant. Boasting a speed even greater than wind, long distances can be covered in a matter of seconds, destroying everything on the way like the foot of a mountain-traversing giant trampling on the battlefield. While not comparable to almost-instantaneous movement, only the fastest of Servants can keep up with this kind of speed.

Although it’s not troublesome because of Achilles’ speed, usage of this Noble Phantasm leaves his weak point completely exposed. Attacking the heel will only decrease its performance as the same wound would do on a normal person. If the ankle is broken, however, Achilles won’t be able to use its power anymore even if he is healed. What is to be more concerned about is that the energy of a Giant is too much for the body of a mortal. After each usage, Achilles’ body is strained greatly, making it not suitable to be used in battle unless it’s for dealing a fatal blow or the situation requires him to do so.

Diatréchon Astér Lónchi
    Spear-tip of the star traversing the skies

Type: Anti-Unit
    Description:

“I like this weapon. It's simple, but it gets the job done properly.”

A heavy spear of simplistic design with a tip of bronze given to Achilles by his father Peleus, who at the same time received it from Chiron as a wedding present. In the future, this spear would slay countless soldiers, earning renown as a hero-killing weapon. Release of the True Name allows to create a special space in which him and another opponent can engage in a fair combat without intervention of a third party, but that effect has been lost at the moment, the reason being that Achilles hasn’t developed that sort of power yet.

Only in the Lancer class, Achilles’ spear acquires the property of inflicting wounds that cannot be healed through conventional means. This effect comes from the anecdote in which Achilles gave king Telephus of Mysia an injury that didn’t heal, and is technically equal to that of a cursed spear possessed by an Irish Lancer.

Instead of tricking the World into making it so that the wound is part of the victim’s body to negate the healing, this spear leaves what can be called a “damage footprint”. As if the weapon was still wounding the flesh, the injury appears automatically no matter what kind of healing process is used. While it won’t extend and affect more parts of the body, the wound causes the pain of the attack to be constantly felt, what can deteriorate the mental health of the victim over time.

Logically speaking, destruction of the spear would mean that its effects would wear off, but since it’s the only weapon in Achilles’ possession, he has another means to heal someone should he want to do that. When Telephus asked for healing, Odysseus suggested that “since the spear caused the wound, the spear would heal it”. Achilles scraped a bit his weapon and spread the scrapings over the injury, healing it. By using the same process, he can cure the wounds of his spear, as well as injuries coming from other weapons, as long as they can be healed through conventional methods.

Relations
    Chiron: “I’m counting on you again, Teacher. Please let’s train together!”

Hektor: “In this form, I’ll most likely be beaten by Hektor. Not that I want to fight him again…”

Penthesilea: “I think I’ve just heard my name being called by the last girl I’d want it to be called… Let’s get away from here, Master!”

Heracles: “So cool! I want to fight him! Can I, can I, can I?!”

Scáthach: “Ugh… Aunt’s training methods are way too strict compared to Teacher’s… No, I meant ‘beautiful teacher Scáthach’, not ‘aunt’! Please don’t hit me!”

Atalante: Er… Just have a look at this.

If this shota isn't good, I'll dedicate myself to make only cute waifus and lolis.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; October 21st, 2018 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Corrected typos

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I give my aproval, but everybody knows that the only opnion that matters when it comes to Achilles is Asterism's

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    10/10 would summon and give headpats to
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    After reading MH XX profile, I'm really tempted to make MH XX Banshee, but gotta wait until translation confirms.

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Dietrich von Bern

Class: Berserker
    Other Applicable Classes: Rider, Alter Ego
    Alignment: Chaotic Mad
    Sex: Male
    Height: 196 cm
    Weight: 120 kg
    Armament: Any number of fancy swords

STR: A
    CON: A
    AGI: D
    MGI: B
    LCK: E
    Noble Phantasm: A

Legend

Velber 01, the White Leviathan, also known as the Ark of Beasts. He was one of the vanguard units that surrounded the flagship of an invading extraterrestrial force, the "Umbral Star." This force invaded the solar system fourteen thousand years ago, with Velber 01 accompanied by two "younger sister" units. Like his siblings, Velber 01 split himself into two halves, one to attack the Moon Cell and another to invade the Earth. The Moon Cell managed to seal him into its dark side, however, where the sea of imaginary numbers rendered him sluggish and unable to help his two sisters. This entity was then absorbed by a certain virus, having utterly failed its assigned task.
    Unlike Velber 02, 01 was not revered upon awakening from its slumber. 01 was roused from his eons-long slumber by the hero Hildebrand, who had heard stories of a powerful monster sealed away beneath the Italian city of Verona. Despite 01 entering a powerful bestial rage immediately after being disturbed, the great hero managed to beat 01 to a standstill. 01 recognized this man as a powerful foe and submitted himself to destruction as a failure. The hero pitied 01, who seemed to lack much of a personality despite his great strength. In response, Hildebrand adopted the beast that was his equal as his own son and christened him “Dietrich.” The two ventured throughout Europe, slaying monsters and saving villages. This prolonged exposure to noble and treacherous mortals alike eventually led to a spark of humanity being lit in Dietrich’s heart. Soon, Dietrich became as human as any other German, though he was prone to destructive rages.
    Eventually, Dietrich’s fame would eclipse that of his mentor and father. At one point, his fame grew so great that the king of Vienna, Ermenrich, exiled him in fear that Dietrich might lead a popular uprising against him. Dietrich thus found himself in the court of the great king of the Huns, a woman he came to call “Etzel.” They quickly became allies; despite Etzel’s inhuman behavior, the two seemed to understand each other better than anyone else. Neither of them recognized each other for what they were, however: siblings. In truth, Etzel was his younger sister, Velber 02. They had been separated for thousands of years, but now fate conspired to reunite them. In fact, it could be said that meeting her brother awakened some humanity in Etzel, but that meeting his sister brought forth some bestial aspect in Dietrich.
    The two were very different, however. The same fate that brought them together had also made the two siblings very different. Etzel lacked humanity. She seemed to exist only to be a weapon for the Huns to point at Europe. She had next to no personality of her own and simply sought to destroy all the civilization she could. Even her marriage to a foreign princess was made for convenience per her court’s orders. Despite this, and despite her strength, she was more physically human than her brother. While Dietrich had a personality and a mind of his own, he was also prone to powerful rages that would awaken his old existence as a Velber instrument of war. In fact, his allies would often abuse this. Once, Dietrich was made to duel the great and invincible hero Siegfried, whose dragonsblood-soaked skin made him impervious to conventional weaponry. Dietrich, in fear of his invincibility, refused to fight the hero until his allies convinced him that his mentor, Hildebrand, was being threatened by Siegfried’s camp. Such was the fury that possessed Dietrich that he charged upon the hero without hesitation. The fire he breathed was strong enough to pass through Siegfried’s defenses and threaten the hero’s life.

Tactics

Dietrich typically fights with ceremonial swords he creates using his Civilization Erosion skill, in a similar manner to a certain other Heroic Spirit but in a much less refined way. These swords, typically made for parades or displays, are generally oversized or ill balanced to serve as an actual weapon. In fact, these swords melt somewhat while Dietrich wields them, melting even faster if he's enraged. Because of this, he will also discard these swords as soon as he makes them. His fighting style changes depending on the activation level of his Beast Emblem skill. The activation level can be determined by how much his chest is glowing, as well as how much of his form looks draconic while he attacks. His veins will also periodically glow in time with his heartbeat. Because he has a tendency to exude extreme heat while a Berserker, he has subconsciously sealed his armor Noble Phantasm, which would melt under those conditions.
    The Berserker class container is the closest the Heroic Spirit Dietrich von Bern can come to his original state as a “Beast that Consumes Phantasms.” While his Mad Enhancement is somewhat low, it is enough to drag out the otherworldly monster that slumbered within the German hero. The Rider class container summons a version of Dietrich closer to the jovial hero he was in life. A hero of justice, in fact, one that protected Europe from countless monsters. As Alter Ego, the history of the Ostrogothic King Theodoric the Great is forcibly thrust upon him. Dietrich was mainly active before Theodoric’s birth, but their legends had some similarities that led to their stories being combined over time. There is some conflict there, but the two figures find common ground in their love of gaudy weaponry. The Rider class container sees the German hero don his prized armor and ride off into the depths of Hell once again, inspired by the performance of a certain Japanese hero...

Class Abilities

Mad Enhancement: D++
    Strength and Constitution parameters are raised. Linguistic ability is reduced. Complex thoughts are difficult to maintain over extended periods of time. When enraged (typically upon receiving damage or being insulted), his Beast Emblem skill activates unconsciously, which in turn raises his Mad Enhancement significantly. When he is in this state, his chest begins to glow as though there were a great fire raging within him. He also begins to expel smoke.

Civilization Erosion: D
    A subconsciously active skill of Velber-created Heroic Spirits. Anything in their grasp is transformed into the best form suitable for the heroic spirit. In Dietrich’s case, objects are either turned into a fancy sword or something edible due to his Mad Enhancement limiting his higher brain function. This skill’s rank is significantly lowered under Mad Enhancement.

Personal Skills

Beast Emblem: EX
    A unique pattern imprinted on Dietrich’s body, a strange design that does not belong to any known human culture. By channeling mana through the design, Dietrich can temporarily enhance the speed and power performance of any desired part of his body by altering it into a more “monstrous” form. When paired with Mad Enhancement, Beast Emblem only activates when Dietrich is enraged. In those cases, his form morphs to progressively resemble the White Leviathan. These draconic features grant him abilities like flight or fire breath if he’s angry enough.

Natural Body: EX
    The possession of a perfect body as a living being since birth. Dietrich can temporarily rank up his strength. Even without training, his body maintains powerful musculature. No matter how many calories he ingests, his body shape will not change and he knows it (most of the food items created by Civilization Erosion are worthless junk food).

Giant Beast Hunting: B-
    A skill that denotes having abundant combat experience against giant enemy lifeforms. Due to some unfortunate circumstances in life, this skill also carries a powerful curse that makes Dietrich significantly weaker when facing “giant humanoids.” It’s not a malediction thrust upon him by any entity, just the result of a history of poor experiences with those particular creatures.

Noble Phantasm

Valcamonica
    The Slumbering Leviathan Stirs

Type: Anti-Army (Self) Noble Phantasm
    Range: 1~99
    Maximum Targets: 900

The Alien Dragon that slumbers within the human form of Dietrich von Bern, the beast whose form was so terrible that humans could only depict it as abstract shapes. The White Leviathan that ruthlessly slaughtered any and all phantasmal creatures it came across until it was defeated by the Archetypal Dragon Slayer on Earth. This Noble Phantasm brings forth that form which was sealed away long ago. The White Leviathan’s default size, according to its Velber programming, is “1.5x the length of the largest creature of that planet.” The existence of the blue whale in the modern era has drastically increased his size to 45 m in length, thus increasing his power as well. This has also made it slower due to an increase in mass according to the square cube law. The Leviathan’s rather skeletal build allows it to grow to such a large size without being too burdened by gravity.
    A “beast type” Anti-Cell, built to tear apart and consume the strongest creatures the planet could throw at it. Its fourfold wings spread out behind it in an x-shape, allowing it to take to the skies and cut off any escape. It behaves much like a typical dragon, though its fire has evolved from simple fire into a “beam” of pure magically charged plasma. The bony tentacles which form much of its body mass can move independently of each other to anchor it onto nearby structures or even other monsters. The beast's tentacles also serve to convert matter into raw mana in order to fuel itself. It isn't a particularly efficient creature, so it needs to consume considerable amounts of mana in order to maintain its existence. Now that it's main prey, dragons and other phantasmal creatures, have more or less gone extinct, it must instead consume as much of the world around it as it can to survive.
    When invoked as a Noble Phantasm, this form can only manifest temporarily before it is rejected by both the World and Dietrich himself. It can only come about in a true moment of fury, when Dietrich loses himself to his past in an effort to destroy that which opposes him. He will only be able to last in this form for a few turns. In this time, however, he will try to cause as much damage (collateral or otherwise) as possible.

Author's Notes
    Dietrich von Bern, who was teased a bit in Tezcatlipoca's sheet. But who could Velber 03 be? Someone Tezcatlipoca knows, of course, but who? Only time will tell...

Anyway, Rider Dietrich will come eventually, as will Leader Elizabeth I when I get around to that. I just gotta decide whether I want to whip someone out for the contest. How much time is left on that? A week?
    Last edited by gyrowins; August 16th, 2018 at 06:08 PM.

Hear me now, O heart of the World:
    Light of Man, Dawn of Life
    Reaching Antiquity, Seizing the Future
    I call upon the stories of heroes long forgotten
    With this hand I will make thee whole.
    Hear me now, God of Prophecy,
    I take up thy Mantle:

Virgilius Musagetes
    Chorus of the Incarnate Dawn

Servant List

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Musashi's Mats profile is a glorious free pass to go completely overboard with profiles

Never again will there be accusations of overwanking when canon has that festering ulcer of a saint graph, sitting there like someone just took a shit in the middle of a stage.

let the op skills and reality marbles flow, release your inner EXes

It's a brave new world
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    I don't know asterism42, I get the feeling you guys will still play it by the saying, "safe than sorry" in terms of creating profiles. And Historia, the others are right, you still need more detail in the NP section and maybe another line or two in the actual profile. Don't worry, the rest of it like the Skills and Face Claim are fine (barring some minor grammar errors at the start of some of your sentences).

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Musashi's Mats profile is a glorious free pass to go completely overboard with profiles

Never again will there be accusations of overwanking when canon has that festering ulcer of a saint graph, sitting there like someone just took a shit in the middle of a stage.

It's a brave new world
    That is not a world we deserve
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post

It's a brave new world
    How do I erase the existence of a Servant?

Blog Entries
    On another note...

Dietrich von Bern/Velber 01: Honestly one of the more unique and not so OP versions of the guy, and arguably one of the better ones.

His real identity gives it a more Nasu-vibe, along with a neat spin to the Germanic hero. His development from a killing machine into a sentient being was neat, contrasting the Berserker from Atilla. I initially expected Valcamonica to be excessively powerful, but the rejection from his "Dietrich" side was a really nice touch. How you incorporated his "Fire breath of rage" into his role was one of the sheet's highlights.

The only nitpick I have is the ranking of Civilization Erosion, as the very limited range of transformations (Swords and Food) should only garner a D-ranking. Totally not because it never finished its duty

Given how you hyped up Hildebrand by 1-on-1 Velber-01 into a standoff, I'm guessing he's your next project?
    Last edited by SleepMode; August 16th, 2018 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Too much 'Nice' (word)

Now Revamped!

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    The only nitpick I have is the ranking of Civilization Erosion, as the very limited range of transformations (Swords and Food) should only garner a D-ranking.
    I'll give you that. Edited.

Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    Given how you hyped up Hildebrand by 1-on-1 Velber-01 into a standoff, I'm guessing he's your next project?
    Sorry to disappoint, but I'm afraid he isn't. My next project is Leader Elizabeth, or completing one of the handful of sheets I have 90% finished

Hear me now, O heart of the World:
    Light of Man, Dawn of Life
    Reaching Antiquity, Seizing the Future
    I call upon the stories of heroes long forgotten
    With this hand I will make thee whole.
    Hear me now, God of Prophecy,
    I take up thy Mantle:

Virgilius Musagetes
    Chorus of the Incarnate Dawn

Servant List

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gyrowins View Post
    Sorry to disappoint, but I'm afraid he isn't. My next project is Leader Elizabeth, or completing one of the handful of sheets I have 90% finished
    Whoops, should of read the author's note more carefully. Sorry about that.

Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code
    I am in love with that version of Dietrich von Bern. One of the most interesting mythological figures to me combined with lovely Velber stuff in a convincing way? Ooh la la.

"The Tsar lives... forever."

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    True name: Zuez
    Who is this guy and why is he supplanting Zeus?