Page 820 of 858 FirstFirst ... 320720770810815818819820821822825830 ... LastLast
Results 16,381 to 16,400 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    I wonder how much until we have to move to CaS 3...
    Last thread reached up to page 782 before hitting post size limits, so we're already ahead. Wouldn't be surprised if it comes up soon, though without regular updates to the OP it's hard to tell.

祖 Ancestor
    Well assuming Beast's Lair and Microsoft Word count their characters in the same way we still have some space left.
    My post with the index comes up to roughtly 110,000 characters, while Beast Lair's character limit for a post is about 150,000 from what I understand.

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    Well at this point CaS 3 might as well be as far away as half life 3

屍鬼 Ghoul
    This may be somewhat stupid, and if there is a specific thread for creating servants from the modern day then I am truly sorry for posting this, but I would love to see a servant that was not admired for reasons relating to boattle prowess, but environmentalism, so that they are favored by Gaia as a result. That said there is a man who lives in India who is known for having planted an entire forest that is bigger than Central Park single-handedly, and turning a desert into a rainforest. Tigers and elephants and other endangered animals live there, and its been a boon to their populations. Maybe he could be classified as some kind of sage or something. Would any of the expert servant profile creators be willing to do this man and his legacy justice by creating a servant profile for him? His name is Jadav Payeng. Thank you.
    Last edited by Electrotechman; October 29th, 2019 at 04:01 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Electrotechman View Post
    This may be somewhat stupid, and if there is a specific thread for creating servants from the modern day then I am truly sorry for posting this, but I would love to see a servant that was not admired for reasons relating to boattle prowess, but environmentalism, so that they are favored by Gaia as a result. That said there is a man who lives in India who is known for having planted an entire forest that is bigger than Central Park single-handedly, and turning a desert into a rainforest. Tigers and elephants and other endangered animals live there, and its been a boon to their populations. Maybe he could be classified as some kind of sage or something. Would any of the expert servant profile creators be willing to do this man and his legacy justice by creating a servant profile for him? His name is Jadav Payeng. Thank you.
    Well, Koga wrote up a Theophrastus sheet a while ago, and while not exactly an environmentalist he was regarded as the "father of botany" for his work on categorizing plants. Also, Sunny wrote up a quite good sheet for Henry Thoreau, an early environmental activist who advocated humans returning to nature to be happy. Maybe not exactly what you had in mind, but it's pretty close. Jadav Payeng does sound interesting though. I imagine his NP would be terraforming his surroundings to recreate one of his famous forests that he can then exert divine authority over. I might take a look at his history and see if there's enough to base a sheet on.

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Thank you so much for doing so, it means a lot to me.
    Last edited by Electrotechman; October 29th, 2019 at 06:55 PM.

屍鬼 Ghoul
    I just had an interesting idea for a new subcategory of servants: Famous ships summoned with all of their power and historic weight into a human form via the personification of them by the sailors who crewed them, with the country that made them and the ethnicity of their crew affecting their ethnicity and nationality, and the skills of their crew perhaps giving them minor personal traits. If any of you know of Kantai Collection, they could look something like that. If this sounds interesting to anyone then I am very excited to see what you guys come up with. It will be cool to see not only World War era warships, but maybe chinese turtleships as well? Show me how far your creativity and skill at crafting servant sheets can take you!

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Would anyone have a problem with me suggesting ideas for historical figures who could be turned into servants? I ask because even though I won't ever be able to write servant sheets, I sometimes have neat ideas in relation to historical figures that I would love to see incorperated into sheets about them, as that would give me just as much satisfaction as writing one myself would. For instance I would love to see a servant sheet about Deputy Chief Engineer Anatoly Dyatlov, a reactor engineer who was in charge of the exercise when the reactor at Chernobyl exploded and, putting aside the structural design weaknesses of the reactor itself, is seen as having been responsible for the disaster in the first place. Some official estimates put the eventual death toll that be owed to Chernobyl at hundreds of thousands, so it would be cool if he had a personal skill that was the opposite of Innocent Monster, seeing that he is largely responsible for the disaster even though he denied personal responsibility for it to his dying day, was physically and verbally abusive to his coworkers, and was in such denial about it happening at the time that he refused to believe that there was fatally reactive graphite on the ground or that the reactor had even exploded even though had a front row seat to the disaster having been inside the reactors control room and administered it himself. Maybe he would have a passive zone of radioactivity around himself? Who knows? I recommend watching the miniseries to get an idea of his character, as it appears to have been rather true to life.
    Last edited by Electrotechman; October 30th, 2019 at 02:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Electrotechman View Post
    I ask because even though I won't ever be able to write servant sheets
    Why not?

屍鬼 Ghoul
    When it comes to writing for a purpose, provided it's not for typical correspondence like an email or something like this, I have extreme difficutly articulatig my thoughts. To explain, imagine that each time you had to write an essay or a paragraph, no matter your familiarity with doing so, you had to roll dice, and if you failed at all, that was it. That is what writing is like for me, due to my neurodivergence. Even though I have aced every essay I have ever written and have done so aften enough that I have accomplished my dream and published a book for my own perusal that is inches thick, I will never get good enough that I enjoy doing so. To be completely honest, I abhor writing with every fiber of my being, as it is something that I will never improve at no matter how hard I try (I am being as literal as I can possibly be with that statement). Contrary to what some people say, there are things that a person cannot get better at no matter how hard they try, just like there are things that they are great at without any prior experience.
    Last edited by Electrotechman; October 30th, 2019 at 03:22 AM.

Blog Entries
    Servant Berserker:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: Aristodemus "Last of the Spartans"

Alignment
    : Lawful Neutral

Alternate Classes: Lancer, Shielder

Armament: Spear and shield

Strength- B
    Agility- C
    Endurance- B-
    Mana- D
    Luck- D
    NP- C+

Personality
    Stoical and melancholic. Burdened by guilt over abandoning his fellow soldiers, Berserker seeks a worthy death in battle to atone for his disgrace. While most warriors are willing to risk their death Berserker actively courts it, charging headlong into the fray uncaring for his own life. This suicidal recklessness is what qualifies him for the Berserker Class, despite otherwise showing a calm and reflective demeanour outside of battle.

However, despite his obsession Berserker is still a loyal soldier of Sparta so he will obey his Master's commands, regarding them as akin to his king Leonidas from life. If his Master orders Berserker to rein in his death-wish he will comply, albeit reluctantly. After all, for an honorable warrior like himself failing to serve by the side of his lord would be an even greater disgrace than running away from battle.

Berserker fiercely hates any form of dishonor or cowardice, as it reminds him of his own past and the mistake he can never erase. While Berserker regards sympathetically those who struggle with guilt over their past disgrace, he feels nothing but rage for people unashamed of their own craven actions.

Berserker seems not to have any wish on the Holy Grail, having accepted summoning merely for the chance to give his life in battle against other legendary warriors. However, his true wish is to meet with his king one last time, and to be forgiven for his sins. Berserker doesn't believe himself worthy of such a thing, so he won't admit his desire if the subject is broached. Even so, to have his efforts at long last affirmed by the king he loved and devoted himself to more than anything else--- that would surely bring Berserker joy from the bottom of his heart.

Dislikes: cowardice, his own disgrace
    Talent: suicidal charges
    Natural Enemy: Leonidas, himself

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement- B
    A Skill that characterizes the Berserker Class. Raises parameters in return for a loss of reason and/or sealing mental capacities. At this rank, all parameters are ranked up, but most of one's sanity is lost. Berserker's madness stems from his guilt and shame over being unable to fight and die alongside his comrades in their last battle.

Personal Skills:

Murderous Intent- B
    The mentality of one who fights without balking at death. By ignoring the limits of his flesh Berserker can temporarily attain an enormous boost to his Strength and Agility parameters. However, as this is tantamount to embracing his own death Berserker incurs severe self-damage when using this Skill.

No longer shall he run away like the coward he once was. Instead, Berserker vows to sprint headlong towards his demise, hoping that a glorious fall in battle will wash away his disgrace.

Disengage- C
    The ability to retreat from combat and return to allied territory after an engagement. At this rank, Berserker can break away from battle effectively. It has an additional effect of returning disadvantageous battle conditions to their initial state, and forcibly cancelling several status ailments.

Berserker is most famous for having escaped fighting at the last stand of Thermopylae. Even if he was officially ordered by Leonidas himself to return home because of an eye infection, Berserker is still remembered as a cowardly wretch who fled while leaving his comrades to die.

Berserker himself despises this Skill, considering it a blot on his legend that he wishes to erase. Thus he'll normally refuse to flee battle, even when doing so would be strategically advantageous. However, as even in the throes of madness Berserker is still a loyal soldier at heart, he will reluctantly make use of this Skill to withdraw if his Master orders him to.

Noble Phantasm
    Vlémma Aidos
    Oh Sinner, Gaze Upon Thy Regrets

Type: Anti-Mind

The culmination of Berserker's deep shame and regrets over deserting battle, expressed through his disease-ravaged eyes. Berserker's eyes are nothing more than a pair of rotted-out sockets. Instead of showing the back of Berserker's head, his eyes open into what looks like a boundlessly deep and dark void. Needless to say, this is enough to seriously creep out almost anyone who meets Berserker's gaze. Despite their morbid appearance, Berserker's eyes are mysteriously still capable of perceiving the world, letting him fight unhindered by his ailment. However, this isn't their true power.

When Berserker releases this Noble Phantasm's true name, jets of purple fire shoot out from his eyes at the opponent. These flames deal no physical damage to the enemy, instead assaulting their mind with intense feelings of guilt and self-hatred. This effect is stronger if the target themselves ever acted cowardly on the battlefield. In that case it reaches the level of a potent mental interference attack, manifesting hallucinations of the target's former comrades jeering and rebuking them for their cowardice. Particularly weak-willed enemies may even be driven to commit suicide to escape the disgrace.

Because of its nature in targeting the opponent's regrets and dragging them to the forefront, this Noble Phantasm is far more powerful against "Anti-Heroes" who gained infamy through deeds of shame and disgrace. Conversely, the few shining heroes whose legends aren't dyed by any kind of disgrace will easily be able to withstand it. This Noble Phantasm can also be defended against by abilities that specialize in rebutting mental attacks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here's a fresh sheet I cooked up last night and this morning. I came across this guy's name on a list of historico-mythical figures who could make interesting Servants and thought he had enough potential to write up. And I'm aware I basically gave him the Penance Stare as an NP. What can I say, I thought it fit. As usual, comments and critiques are welcome. Thanks!

屍鬼 Ghoul
    I love the sheet, especially the picture you used to represent him. I have a question though, would Aristodemus' past and wrongful condemnation as a coward make him eligible for the Innocent Monster skill, and if so at what rank and degree of effect?

Blog Entries
    Hmm. It would be possible. If Andersen can be made into a child based on people's perception of him based on his stories, it would certainly be within the realm of possibility for Aristodemus to have being warped by the Innocent Monster Skill, perhaps of the same variation as Antonio Salieri.

I do like Aristodemus a whole lot! It's a really fun take on Berserkers' usual lack of self-preservation instinct; and I'm always a sucker for Servants that are trying to right their own wrongdoings.

Blog Entries
    I kind of doubt Aristodemus would qualify for Innocent Monster honestly. His condemnation as a coward is still grounded in actions Aristodemus actually did (deserting battle because he was a sick). It wasn't something made up entirely that distorted his existence as a Servant like Vlad or Salieri. In any case, I'm glad y'all like the sheet!

Saver

True Name:
    Pythagoras
    Location of Origin: Classical Greece
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Attributes:
    • Strength: E
    • Endurance: E
    • Agility: C
    • Mana: EX
    • Luck: B+
    • Noble Phantasm: EX

Bio
    The leader and figurehead of the Pythagoreans, a religious group from Classical Greece. Pythagoras is somewhat unique among historic Magi, in that he contributed both to the advancement of Magecraft and the advancement of the Human Order; his various contributions to mathematics and thaumaturgy alike being used even in the modern era.

Throughout his life, he gave a great many teachings to those who would deign to follow him - however, despite how much of his respective fields of philosophy and magecraft benefitted from his various lessons, very little of his actual writings survive.

While the reason for this has been lost to history, it is in fact because Pythagoras had intended to complete his writings upon the day he would return from the absolute wellspring of all knowledge; the Origin of all things. However, upon the day his Magecraft was perfected and he completed his ascendence; he was never to return.

It is whispered to this day that those Magi who complete their journey shall find a strange old man garbed in white awaiting them; shielding them from the forces of the World come to take their life.

Appearance
    Kind of like Gandalf the White, only without a staff and with tan skin and trousers. He’s pretty much always smiling, with very little even being capable of making the smile so much as twitch; with a gleam of otherworldly intelligence present in his eye.

Class Skills
    Counter-Hero (C)
    The class skill of the Saver Class. It is primarily afforded to Pythagoras as a result of his Class, as there are few known Heroic Spirits to follow his teachings.

Personal Skills
    Insight of Hermit (EX):
    An ascended form of Clairvoyance. To his many students, the knowledge and insight of Pythagoras seemed boundless. Be it philosophy, lifestyle, or the workings of nature, Pythagoras seemed to possess answers to any question one might ask. This Skill causes Pythagoras to passively absorb knowledge past, present, and future from his surroundings - simply gazing at a Servant will reveal everything there is to know about that Servant to him. However, understanding may not immediately follow knowledge - he needs to process the knowledge he attains before he is able to make use of it. Simply knowing that a Servant from Japan is Japanese will not immediately inform him of what that entails, for instance.

Rapid Words of Divine (C):
    It is said that when Pythagoras walked by a river, the river itself shouted “Hail, Pythagoras!” This anecdote is, in fact, true: Pythagoras is capable of communing with nature itself, allowing him to have the World perform Magic on his behalf. Due to his reluctance to use his second Noble Phantasm, this and his first Noble Phantasm would typically be his primary method of attack.

Transcendental Existence (B+):
    One of Pythagoras's greatest mystic feats was his appearance in two faraway places at one time - indeed, he achieved a feat of Magic so great that he transcended physical bounds. In his current state, he has perfected it. Pythagoras is not simply a singular existence that one can kill - if Pythagoras appears before you, it is not ‘him’, but the concept of his existence in that place. As such, in order to extinguish his existence, you need to kill the very idea of Pythagoras’s ability to exist in the modern era - or at least diminish it significantly enough that the Counter Force can erase him. As a result, this Skill can be used in a very similar way to Independent Manifestation - he simply needs a point at which Mystery is sufficient enough that his existence is not dispersed, and he can appear much like a natural phenomenon would.

Noble Phantasms
    Come, and Listen to the Universe's Melody
    Harmony of the Spheres
    (C+)

Type:
    Anti-Army
    Range: 20
    Max # Targets: 99
    The forbidden sound of nature itself, capable of existing within a vacuum and said to be the whispers of the Root - whispers that only Pythagoras could seem to hear. He is capable of reproducing it at any moment, causing anyone who hears it to immediately experience severe mental damage from their inability to comprehend the sound entering their ears.

The Truth, and the Unbounded Infinite
    Apeiron
    (EX)

Type:
    Anti-Reality
    Range: 50
    Max # Targets: 500
    The concept of the infinite “Nothing” that underpins all existence within Pythagoreanism; Apeiron is the thread from which reality itself is woven. Pythagoras himself achieved much of his incredible magical prowess in the pursuit of Apeiron, and, regardless of whether he reached it in life, he certainly possesses mastery of it now. He is capable of fashioning Reality Marbles at will, in a target location - although he lacks the magical capacity to expand them outwards too largely.

Since, according to Pythagoreanism, Mathematics also describes the nature of all things, he can use Wisdom of Hermit to discover the mathematical description of Nature within each Marble and then re-fashion Apeiron to alter it, allowing him to perform feats such as stopping time, increasing the value of Planck’s Constant within a small area to immediately melt flesh, or crushing someone under the extreme weight of enhanced gravity.

This does mean the ability by definition has some limitations - if one is only altering the Nature described by the language of the Human Order, then the creation of Marbles that redefine those laws completely, such as Papiyas or TATARI, is completely impossible.

Pythagoras’s nature as a philosopher makes him find the usage of this ability inherently repulsive - as a pursuer of Truth, an ability that redefines Truth is surely more repugnant than any other.

Personality
    “It would appear one seeking knowledge has come before me. So, will you listen to the teachings of Pythagoras?”

Pythagoras is, at his core, an immensely calm individual - to the point that he appears to be incapable of meeting any sight with anything but a gentle smile. He treats anyone, regardless of how vile the deeds they perform are, as nothing more than a student to be taught - surely, if they are steered on the right path, then their evils can be righted. While he is willing to impart teachings upon all those who wish it of him, he prefers to bestow cryptic nudges in the right direction: it is much more effective to seek Truth at the end of a road one carved themselves, as opposed to walking down a road carved by another.

“One’s life is merely an accumulation of knowledge, my dear child. If one spends their life refusing to acknowledge or process new information, then they are little more than a corpse that does not yet realise it is dead. To live… Is to learn.”

However, this calmness belies something of a terrifying side - if even one of his most treasured disciples dies, he will more or less shrug it off. Death results in no material loss, after all. As a seeker of Truth, one’s life is only as important as the knowledge they have yet to bestow to humanity: if no knowledge is lost, then there was nothing to mourn.

As a Saver, he will by and large manifest whenever someone is on the final stages of their path to reaching the Root - in an attempt to guide them to a new frontier of undiscovered knowledge. Were he to have any wish for the Grail, it would be the opportunity to truly pass on his own teachings, and thus defy his own death.

My next Servant! Also one from classical Europe. Hm. I should probably diversify. The only thing I'm a lil unsure about is whether or not I should've made Pythagoras a Foreigner instead, because to be frank he kind of has some intense Foreigner energy. It's mostly that the whole Root Gatekeeper thing sounded more interesting to me. Oh well.[/SIZE]
    Last edited by GreyWulfos; October 30th, 2019 at 04:32 PM. Reason: i'm being overly neurotic about this

Blog Entries
    Interesting to see another version of Pythagoras after I'd written up my take on him not long ago. The "guardian of the Root" idea you came up with for him is quite creative. You also did a good job of choosing NPs that encapsulate Pythagoras's life and legend as a whole. Overall, a very solid sheet.

Blog Entries
    Creator's Note
    So, I was reading through some older entries when I saw someone tried to make a sheet for this servant before. It sorta inspired me to do my own version since the other is quite old. Think of it as an update, if you wish. I just think it would be a waist to not give this character my own characterization.

Class:
    Alter Ego
    Faceclaim

True Name: Iara
    Epithets: Mother of Waters, Goddess of the Great River.
    Alternative Class: Assassin, Caster, Rider, Archer, Lancer, Avenger.
    Allignment: Neutral Evil

Height / Weight: Better not to ask.
    Region:Brazil
    Source: Tupi Guarani Mythology
    Dislikes: Other women, a certain couple.

Background
    Iara is an aquatic monster turned into a beautiful mermaid.

Iara is a goddess of rivers.

Iara is a talented warrior woman who was saved from drowning and became a spirit.

There exist just so many different legends connecting different origins and aspects to Iara, when in actuality, she is all of them. A young woman whose talent in battle was envied by brothers who sought to kill her, only to be killed in turn. The one known as Iara was condemned by her father to be thrown into the river to die, only to be saved by the spirits of the river and given new form.

That of a monster.

A creature who made it her mission to terrorize her former tribesmen by attacking their boats and killing their men. At the time they had a different name for her, one which Iara despises with all of her being.

But in time, the woman who became a monster ascended to become a goddess. The Mother of Waters and with it came her affair with a young man whom she adored. Every day she would sing to enchant him, to call him to her arms, to forget about the life he lead in the forests with his wife. She’d tempted him many times before the shame and anger at being used by the goddess drove the man and his wife deeper into the forest, away from the river.

Iara was heartbroken. No matter how loud she sang or for how long, her lover would never come back to her. Thus she grew resentful, grew angry again just as she had once being at her own tribe and with her newfound authority as a Divine Spirit, spawned the evil dwelling within her heart into a new god.

Tau, the Incarnation of Evil.

She’d commanded her son to seek out the fleeing couple, to take revenge on her stead as she could not leave the rivers. Tau was obedient and left immediately to seek the couple, leaving his mother to make another startling discovery.

She was pregnant.

Sitting along the riverbanks, Iara soon gave birth to her second son, but did not expect the interference of a fellow god, her divine brother who’d been helping and protecting the couple she assailed. Her brother took the young baby from her and threatened her to no longer take any action against the couple, else her own child suffer a similar fate.

A son that would later be known as Jurupari, the first demigod, wise man and rule maker.

Her child taken from her, Iara was forced to call off Tau’s pursuit and thus would not be seen by anyone for years. Time passed and the couple Iara chased had children, and while many were courageous and wise there was one known for being a mischievous trickster and liar, who would do exactly the opposite of what he was told.

Which included visiting the river against his parent’s warnings.

And thus an opportunity for revenge presented itself when Iara, much like she had once done for Japeusa’s father, sang and lured him to the river. The young man swam and swam against the current to reach her, unaware that he’d fallen into a trap. The closer he got, the deeper the waters became until a great wave swallowed him whole, drowning him.

Iara’s revenge had finally been fulfilled.

Personality
    A goddess of extremes, Iara is a being who feels strongly and has been known to hold grudges that last generations. As a woman she’d been nearly murdered by her family, as a monster she’d taken revenge until her ascension as a goddess, and as a goddess she had fallen in love with a man who belonged to another. Having fulfilled her revenge at long last, however, Iara has mellowed out.

She has a fondness of handsome men, and an acquired distaste for women, given how it was one who kept the one man she loved from being with her. As a protector of the rivers, she is fiercely protective of her domain, and will attack intruders and lure them to the depths if they do not pay her due respect.

Should anyone manage to gain a measure of her affection, however, she will grow increasingly possessive, to the point she will try to kill the object of her love if they do not reciprocate her feelings. Iara is aware of this failing and normally keeps others at arms length, deeming only those who remind her of her family 'safe' to interact with. Fellow divines will also be given a measure of regard by the woman, but if they act in a way which displeases her, she will immediately cut ties with them.

[Parameters]

Strength: B
    Agility: B+
    Endurance: C
    Mana: A
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: B++

Class Skills
    High Servant -[C]
    Iara as an Alter Ego is a composite being created from various legends and myths which were created about her over the course of history rather than being an artificial servant created from different entities, one could say that this Iara was created from various other versions of the Heroic Spirit known as ‘Iara’, making her stronger than other possible versions by combining aspects of others.

Goddess’ Essence - [B]
    As a consequence of becoming a Divine Spirit in her legend, Iara as a servant inherently possesses the aspect of divinity, which grants her extra power and a downgraded version of her authority as a goddess of rivers.

Avenger - [E+]

Weakened due to the nature Iara as an Alter Ego, it does not manifest any of the usual traits of an Avenger outside of a willingness to hold grudges against other people and an inherent dislike for those who fit certain criteria.

Personal Skills
    Alluring Nightingale - [A]
    Iara’s bread and butter was her ability to lure sailors to their doom much like the Sirens of Greek Mythology. A powerful compulsion which can only be shaken off by those with exceptional resistance or a Skill which counters it, what makes this skill so dangerous is its absurd range due to Iara’s voice, which can be faintly heard from miles away.

Water’s Domain - [B]
    A skill depicting Iara’s control and authority over water, a control which she can spread over a determined area akin to the Territory Creation skill of the Caster Class. So long as Iara remains within her territory, she will temporarily have access to skills such as Presence Concealment, Magic Resistance and Independent Action, which normally belong to other versions of herself.

Affections of the Moon - [EX]
    Under the light of the moon was Iara reborn that fateful night, and it was the moon’s name which she bestowed upon her most beloved possession. In different myths, Iara is even the sister of a Moon Goddess. Due to all these connections, Iara is strengthened under the light of the moon, her parameters increasing by a full rank under its light.

Noble Phantasm
    Mupororoca: High Tide of the Great River - [B++]

The high tide wish causes a great wave to wash over the great rivers of the Amazon forest. It is a phenomenon often attributed to Iara in legend, her manipulation of the waters and tides in order to find her most precious possession, a boat named after the goddess of the moon, Jaci. It could be said to represent Iara’s power and authority as the Mother of Waters and can be used to manifest a colossal wave, which she can summon anywhere within her territory. However, when used outside the territory claimed by Water’s Domain, it becomes akin to a high ranked Mana Burst skill.

When used during at night and under the light of the moon, this Noble Phantasm becomes a great deluge which will destroy anything and everything Iara wishes, a great storm which can only be equated to the wrath of a goddess.

Voice Lines: Ascension
    1st Ascension: Ah, this is my original self. Courageous and clever, a village girl hoping to do her best each and every day. Now if only things had stayed like that.

2nd Ascension: I don’t really like remembering this part of my legend. I would rather have been born as a sea monster or a goddess instead. Killing your own siblings ain’t fun.

3rd Ascension: You know what, I take it all back. Please excuse me while I get rid of this disgusting visage. Really, what were they thinking when they attribute this legend to me. No…just no.

Final Ascension: Now this is much better. The Iara who was born as an all powerful goddess, the most beautiful woman. Say, Master. Do you feel up for a swim? I will carry you, of course!

Voice Lines: Bond
    Bond 1: Hey Master. Is there someone you love?

Bond 2:Wait wait wait! It’s not like that! I’m not gonna try and drown you like the others. I am over that phase after that lying crab tried to put his dirty claws on me.

Bond 3: Say Master. If you have someone that you really love, how do you tell them? I’ve had only one of those, you know, and it didn’t go well. If you have someone you want like that, shouldn’t you try and get them as fast as possible?

Bond 4: Hmm? Do I have someone I love now? Well, maybe. I have my sons, of course, and some of my divine siblings too. But someone like Rupave? I don’t think I ever will. Not because I’m against it, mind you. Its because its dangerous. My love is dangerous…that is.

Bond 5: Not dangerous? Master. Be serious…I...hurt too many people I loved both as a human and as a goddess. I don’t want any more regrets added to the pile. Wuh…! What are you doing!?...You aren’t…afraid of me?

Relationships
    Ishtar: “Oh? You’ve been rejected as well. I guess human men don’t really change no matter the age, do they? Still, did you at least get revenge?”

Stheno / Euryale: “Aww! Two mini goddesses! You are so cute. I wanna pinch their cheeks so badly!”

Quetzalcóatl: “Xolotl’s sister?! My what a small world this is! He was looking for you, you know? Back on El Dorado, that is, he thought you were mad at him because all attempts to summon you failed.”

Artemis: Jaci! I’m so happy to see you! Wait, sorry. Wrong person. I guess I go a bit weird near moon deities. You do act a bit like her though.”

Angra Mainyu:“Say, are you feeling okay? You seem a bit scrawny and underfed. Has your mother been feeding you right? You don’t remember. Well that’s a damn shame. Now come along little one, I will make you a feast.”

Porâsý: “Rupave’s daughter…well isn’t that just great. I suppose he at least told you about who I am, right? Good. Make sure to keep away from me, girl. You look too much like your mother for my stomach to bear.”

???: I did not expect to see you here, Princess of El Dorado. Have you given up on punishing mankind for my mistakes yet? If not, I welcome you to send your monsters after me. It is my duty as your Mother-in-law to set you straight, after all.”
    Last edited by Wyvern; October 31st, 2019 at 12:55 PM.

Iara's honestly pretty cool!

If I had to say anything it would be that she's kind of similar to Kiyohime? Although, all these anecdotes of monster women with possessive streaks make that kind of hard to avoid. I guess ancient humans just had their kinks lol. I guess one thing worth asking is why exactly being in rivers would grant her Independent Action? Presence Concealment is fair enough, Magic Resistance kind of makes sense too, but why IA?

Edit: Also, I've found myself recently becoming enamored with the concept of a Foreigner Jeanne d'Arc - one that heard the whispers of a very different kind of God. Only issue is... I can't seem to figure out which Lovecraftian Entity to actually pick for the role. Might anyone here have any suggestions?
    Last edited by GreyWulfos; October 31st, 2019 at 07:37 PM.

Saber

True Name:
    Aeneas of Troy
    Source: Myth/Legend
    Region: Italy
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Attributes:

• Strength: B
    • Endurance: B+
    • Agility: A
    • Mana: C+
    • Luck: A
    • Noble Phantasm: A+

Bio
    The son of Venus and the shepherd Anchises, Aeneas was from birth destined for greatness. However, while history remembers him as the first King of Alba Longa, he had comparatively humble beginnings: as a Lieutenant serving under Hector in the Trojan War. However, when the war came to a close, unlike so many of his comrades who had been permitted to die heroically within the burning wreckage of their crumbling homeland, Aeneas had been spared by divine providence; and chosen to set forth on a mission prepared for him by the Gods themselves: to found the city that would one day turn into the world's greatest Empire.

And, as the young "Pious Aeneas" was wont to do, he suppressed his desire to remain with his brothers-in-arms, and set forth to lands unknown with a ragtag group of survivors. The journey was long, and arduous, but eventually the group reached Italy; where they were to build their new nation. However, these lands already had inhabitants of their own: the Latins. In order to make peace with them, Aeneas married a Latin princess - which would soon incite the wrath of one of the princess's previous suitors, the Latin Hero Turnus.

The war that was waged was long, and bloody, and resulted in countless deaths, but at the end of the war Aeneas stood victorious over Turnus's broken body. The Gods had plans of their own for Turnus's future, and so implored their apparent devout follower to spare the man's life - only to watch as Aeneas plunged his spear deep within his enemy's heart.

Indeed... The Hero who had left his very world behind in accordance with the Gods' will brought his new kingdom into existence by defying them.

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance (B):
    Aeneas, as the child of a Goddess, is afforded a large degree of protection from magecraft and magic alike; however, since there are no anecdotes of him resisting attempts to harm him magically, he is incapable of having greater than B rank in this Skill.

Divinity (B+):
    Aeneas, being the offspring of a Goddess and a human being, possesses a large degree of Divine Authority - although, not nearly as much as he possessed when he still lived due to the diminishing of Mystery in the modern era.

Personal Skills
    Divine Charisma (A):
    Being the child of Venus, the Goddess who holds Authority over the domain of men's hearts, Aeneas's very presence is utterly captivating - whether he wishes for it to be or not. The Charisma he possesses is sufficient to lead an army or nation alike, and cause even monarchs to fall in love with him at first sight. One must possess either a high degree of Mental Interference protection or be completely insane in order to be protected from the effects of Aeneas's presence.

Founder's Privilege (B+):
    Aeneas is the founder of Alba Longa, the kingdom that would one day sire the brothers Romulus and Remus and spawn perhaps the greatest empire the world had ever seen - Rome. As such, all of the greatness of Rome can in part be attributed to its progenitor, Aeneas, and as such he can borrow skills freely from those great Roman leaders who inherited his legacy.

Affectations of Jupiter (B+):
    As the founder of Rome, Aeneas naturally carries the favor of the God whose crest their banners displayed so proudly; the mighty eagle of Jupiter. Aeneas, as a result, has access to a portion of the God's power; enabling him to infuse his attacks in combat with divine lightning, or apply it as a defensive technique when things get dicey.

Additionally, it makes him rather good at falconry, if that counts for much.

Noble Phantasms
    No Sword Shall Sway Fate
    Aegis Romae
    (A)
    The shield forged for Aeneas by Vulcan at the behest of his mother, Venus. A shield of the highest caliber in make, it is more than capable of taking attacks from top-tier Servants without much harm befalling Aeneas. However, this is far from its primary function: the shield's surface depicts scenes of Rome's prophesied glory, from the feats of Romulus to the crowning of Augustus Caesar. The shield itself embodies the very concept of Aeneas's destined success; and as a result creates a field about Aeneas that forces luck checks from all who intend to oppose him - if they fail to pass this check, then their defeat (although not necessarily their death) is already written in stone from the moment the battle begins.

Something of an absurd cheat Noble Phantasm; only appropriate for a hero so frequently at the receiving end of divine intervention.

The Cherished Ruins
    Illium Aeternum
    (A++)
    The crystallization of Aeneas's most dearly held memory and most sought-for wish... The beloved city he was forced to leave behind, Troy. A Reality Marble-type Noble Phantasm, that perfectly recreates the city that was brought down by the Greeks; its every street and roof and avenue reformed down to the slightest minutiae. A true paradise, emblematic of the glory of the Age of Gods now lost to mankind. Even the composition of the Mana in the atmosphere is reverted to how it once was in the days when Troy still stood...

... And, as such, Aeneas himself is no exception. Within Illium Aeternum, he regains the state he once had when he walked the earth a demigod, still writing his own legend - not, however, as the founder of Alba Longa but as a simple soldier, serving within the Trojan Army. Each of his parameters receives an extreme boost, and the ranks of his skills increase accordingly.

I can still see it, even now.
    Though buried by history;
    Its walls continue to stand
    Within the depths of my heart,
    Within the depths of my soul,
    Untouched by time's hand,
    Restored by mine own.
    Shine once more, o' Sun,
    Upon my true Fatherland:

Umu! Illium Aeternum!

Appearance
    Aeneas is dressed in the garb of a typical Roman commander under normal circumstances, wielding a gladius in one hand and bearing his round shield in the other. His head is capped off by a messy mass of brown curls, with eyes the same green as his descendants'. As a son of Venus, he is of course possessing of an almost otherworldly beauty; the kind of which can dazzle onlookers who are unprepared.

Within Illium Aeternum, his garb changes to that of a much lower ranked soldier of the Trojan Army. He'd probably remark about how much nicer it was to be wearing lighter armor instead of a "gaudy tin can."

Personality
    "Oh. I've been summoned. *Yawn*... Master, do you have anywhere comfortable to sleep? It's been so long since I've had the opportunity to, so I wish to savor the chance."

A Master summoning Aeneas under the Saber Class, expecting to meet the devoted "Pious Aeneas" that so stoically pursued his mission in founding Rome might be surprised by the fact that he is... Well, to put it simply, lazy. He prefers to avoid battle wherever necessary, and treats most any violent confrontation with a blase, devil-may-care attitude. He will typically find himself much more interested in simply going outside and experiencing everything the modern world has to offer - or just sleeping, without a worry in the world. Any attempts by the Master to press him on this will often result in them getting a deadpan and yet rather biting response.

"... Umu. This pizza humans are all obsessed with nowadays is certainly rather delicious. Certainly much tastier than what I had to eat before - hm? You want to know more? Too bad, my backstory is boring and not worth talking about."

Indeed, it is no surprise that the behavior of this Aeneas so starkly contrasts that of himself in life; his one true wish as a Servant is to make use of the opportunity he never had before: to live by his own wishes and under his own power, instead of following a prophecy set out by Gods. He is not, however, completely apathetic - should he ever find common cause with his Master, that far more responsible "Pious Aeneas" will very quickly emerge as he swiftly dispatches each and every enemy before him.

Although, given that his wish does not actually require the Holy Grail for it to be fulfilled, a pragmatic Master who seeks the Holy Grail at any cost will quickly find themselves in possession of a rather useless Saber.

A more inquisitive Master, who takes the time to talk to him, would likely discover the true reason he so adamantly wishes to live his life in this way - he feels a deep, deep shame at the way he had allowed himself to live. Certainly, he had a destiny set out for him by the Gods, but it was a destiny that lead him to abandon his homeland, to slaughter countless people in the name of Empire and leave the second woman he'd ever loved alone in the wake of his fleet. In his eyes, were he a true Hero, he would have fought with everything he had against whatever manner of creature the Gods sent after him so that he could stay behind with his comrades in the ruins of Troy, rebuilding the lost city up to its former glory right down to the last brick.

... Additionally, he has a bizarre way of saying "Umu" sometimes, even in languages that lack such a word. Perhaps the Grail made some sort of translation error from Latin? Or was it simply a genetic quirk?

"Tell me something interesting, Master.
    Nothing, then? Umu. At least you know your limits."

Okay, last Servant from Classical History/Mythology for me. I promise. (I don't promise.) This time, it's Aeneas because I'd already done Dido, had a sheet for this guy that was pretty much already complete sitting around, and decided I wanted to complete the set. He's kind of overpowered, but I feel like that's fitting given the way the dude is pretty much set up to succeed for literally everything in Virgil's big ol epic about him.

He'd probably have like a Lancer class in which he was much more like his former self; a 100% stoic dude who executes what is desired of him without question and without heed of his own emotions. Poor guy.