Page 179 of 858 FirstFirst ... 79129169174177178179180181184189229279679 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,580 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm just doing more and more remakes and reboots these days.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    Cnsider the following.

koH has limits, mainly that objects be used that are recognized as weapons.

therefore, improved KoH would make anything a weapon no matter the original purpose, forcibly altering the origin of an object to Weaoon temporarily. Not only that, but such weapons would be higher ranked, and said Heroic Spirit would likely have an even greater degree of skill with them, not to mention that they to gain anti-draconic properties or possibly even weird magical properties customized to fit the item.
    Also an idea I was/am gonna use.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    I look forward to seeing your version if you do one because I finally have motivation to make my own version of Berserker Roland, even though I've already done one and an alter version.
    I guess this is the last chance to drop our Roland sheets before Nasu drops his own since Astolfo's line for him in GO Mats really does imply he's coming (not that it wasn't obvious, but yeah...).

Cnsider the following.

koH has limits, mainly that objects be used that are recognized as weapons.

therefore, improved KoH would make anything a weapon no matter the original purpose, forcibly altering the origin of an object to Weaoon temporarily. Not only that, but such weapons would be higher ranked, and said Heroic Spirit would likely have an even greater degree of skill with them, not to mention that they to gain anti-draconic properties or possibly even weird magical properties customized to fit the item.
    Coolish idea, but I'll leave that to Hermes since he's doing Zerker Roland. I'll just drop my own incredibly wanked Rider class Roland instead. Possibly some more Matter of France chars after him since I really like them and only Astolfo so far is in canon.

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    I'm just doing more and more remakes and reboots these days.

- - - Updated - - -

Also an idea I was/am gonna use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlet View Post
    I guess this is the last chance to drop our Roland sheets before Nasu drops his own since Astolfo's line for him in GO Mats really does imply he's coming (not that it wasn't obvious, but yeah...).

Coolish idea, but I'll leave that to Hermes since he's doing Zerker Roland. I'll just drop my own incredibly wanked Rider class Roland instead. Possibly some more Matter of France chars after him since I really like them and only Astolfo so far is in canon.
    Aren't we allowed to do reinterpretations of canon servants?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Aren't we allowed to do reinterpretations of canon servants?
    We are, but I personally don't really do those. Plus I really like Fate!Astolfo so I have hopes Fate!Roland will be great. At least personality wise he sounds great based off on Astolfo's description of him in GO.

We are, but I personally don't really do those. Plus I really like Fate!Astolfo so I have hopes Fate!Roland will be great. At least personality wise he sounds great based off on Astolfo's description of him in GO.
    I guess technically we can get away with it as long as we genderbend them and say they're from another universe, but yeah I agree.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    ... I can only gawk at lolibait Jesus. I guess I was too late (?)

Saver Class is pretty interesting, and from what I see, it appears that only religious figures can be Savers?
    If so, maybe a Muhammad sheet? No bombs, though.
    I actually saw a (genderbent) Muhammad sheet back on the old thread that was pretty much perfect. I can't top that.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I actually saw a (genderbent) Muhammad sheet back on the old thread that was pretty much perfect. I can't top that.
    ... Better check that one out.

I just hope I don't go to Hell for this.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Read the Muhammad sheet. I feel ashamed of myself for not being able to make a better one.

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

Blog Entries
    So, I've been looking over my sheet for Yuenü to further justify 'Eternal Arms Mastership' and at first came up with:

After she disappeared during a certain incident where she single-handedly assaulted a castle and defeated its garrison of six thousand strong to hunt down a woman whom had stolen her first love, two things were passed down in legacy: a small portion of this technique in its true, complete demonstration and the holding of hand to bosom. That is to say, the later formation of large scale conflict and all the broken hearts left in its wake.

'The ultimate sword skill', Saber's technique was thus that even being taught the smallest portion of it and then teaching that to others—a pale shadow of a pale shadow—one could face one hundred, and one hundred against one thousand.

Then, as I went to describe the sword technique found that I could just turn it into two separate things, a skill and a Noble Phantasm, and drop Eternal Arms Mastership. The skill would be similar to Kojirou's 'Transparency' and the Noble Phantasm to his 'Tsubame Gaeshi'. Only, you know, better.

I just wonder how to go about doing that. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Historia; January 5th, 2017 at 11:57 PM.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I dunno if this is worth anything but you could try using the forest motif with it. I quickly went through some "Ancient Chinese Proverbs" and came with something like

Skills:
    Sword of the Southern Florest - Planting Seeds:
    Yuenu's swordmanship could be considered a complete one. Her swordmanship was such that her sword catching even a glimpse of her art could bring important knowledge to one's own failings. The Prototypical Sword Method that all other methods under heaven come from, its owner lived and breathed her sword. A unique, a complex skill that could be divided in three different ones. The first part of this skill represents Yuenwu basis for her method: Prevents degradation of fighting skills when under the effect of mental hindrance.

Sword of the Southern Florest - Planting Trees
    The second part of her three part unique skill. While first part of the skill is only but the glimpse of Yuenwu's proof as the First, this is a more deep dive unto her realm. Yuenwu skill under the realm of sword was such that folklore later transformed her in a reincarnation of the divine. While what she taught became the basis that all sword techniques in china came from, this is not only an external martial arts but also an internal technique. Here one learns her technique that isn't mere a strong tree, but an infinite forest, boundless and infinite. Yuenwu has long mastered the concept of "Becoming one with the Nature" technique made famous later by one certain spearman. it is possible to synchronize with the world to such an extent that the human figure is rendered naturally indiscernible.

Sword of the Southern Florest - Planting Humans
    While some may have called her to be a divine being, walking through the heart, this is but a mere mistake. Yuenwu was as human as they come. A hundred years prior to her, Confucius, the one who would became one of the basis of the tought all under heaven, said: "If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant trees; if in terms of 100 years, plant humans". This is the complete form of all the knowledge learn and stored by the human being Yuenwu, the one who with her sword, better represented that saying. It would be more accurate to say that this has long stopped being a skill and this is more like a Pseudo Noble Phantasm that represents all her knowledge. Yuenwu sword has surpassed not only all under heaven, but heaven itself and became the forest, the roots, that all of China's techniques have been built upon. With it (insert pseudo-cientific shit that breaks reality much like Tsubame Gaeshi and Mumyu-ken Sandanzuki). This is the result of mankind desire for perfection

This is my shitty 10 minutes attempt at something like that.
    I hope it helps with anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Also it's a very minor thing, but i think its pretty curious that every time i come back to read that sheet, the faceclaim picture is different.

If you don't mind my opinion, the current one is my favorite one of the three that i saw.

your desire to change and try to make that character "better" it's pretty commendable
    Last edited by JetKinen; January 6th, 2017 at 05:28 AM.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I was about to comment, but everything I had to say, Jetkinen said but better really. Also I'd say the latest FC for Yuenü is the best choice.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Another sheet complete, thank you Hermes for explaining Oblivion Correction. I'm trying to expand my sheets, so if it looks like I'm copying some of the pre-existing sheets here, I'm sorry.

---

''I mean, what's the problem between lovers nowadays? Their relationship is as frail as glass, you know?"

Class: Avenger
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Origin: Kojiki
    Region: Japan

Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B
    Mana: A
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Personal Tidbits
    True Name: Izanami-no-Mikoto
    Personality: Loving and a bit bold goddess, she is a pretty straight-forward person and as a divine being, likes to boss people around.
    Talents: Taking the initiative in a relationship
    Dislikes: Traitors, big boulders, unfaithful couples(?)
    Natural Enemy: Izanagi
    Armaments: Regal outfit, small kama, various objects from the Underworld.

Skills

Class Skills:

Avenger: B
    The state of an Avenger as one that gathers people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself. Due to her pretty much horrific look, she easily gathers hatred and resentment from people. Because she is currently walking on the human realm, her true form is returned to her beautiful face before eating the delicacy of Yomi, suppressing this skill to E-Rank. Being near a gateway to Yomi, however, returns her form to her original one.

Oblivion Correction: A++
    The ability to hold onto a grudge, even though others forget. This single minded determination increases the damage dealt by critical strikes in battle. Avenger, after failed at chasing her husband and subsequently being divorced by him, made a vow to kill a thousand people every day. Fun Fact: She still does, and if anybody dare to cross her, then you're next on her to-kill list. This skill also increases damage against [Human] targets by a slight amount.

Self-Recovery (Mana): A
    Self-sustaining Mana production until she can fulfill her revenge. Even if it's only a small amount of Mana, she will recover them every turn. She mainly feeds of Mana from the processed damned souls in the Underworld, so this skill gains a + modifier if her Noble Phantasm is active.

Personal Skills:

Imperator of the Underworld: EX
    Denotes that Avenger is the (ironically) Ruler of the Underworld. A Composite Skill of Divinity (A++) and Territory Creation (C), this skill allows Avenger to create rifts that connect to her domain using her kama.

The rifts itself is two-dimensional, yet behaves like a three-dimensional object, beinh able to be formed mid-air. It cannot be larger than double of Avenger's wrist, but other than that, she can create these rifts anywhere.

Avenger will use these rifts to bring back weapons or delicacy from the Underworld. As the weapon needs no explanation, the food and drinks can be consumed by Avenger to restore Mana, or if a living being consumes it, that said creature would become a servant of the Underworld, and in turn, Avenger. Creatures turned this way can be compared in strength to Dragon Tooth Warriors, and draw Mana directly from the Underworld to exist.

As an added effect, Servants without the Divine Skill gets a Rank Down on every parameter when they are in the vicinity of a Yomi-related object or location.

Self-Modification (False): C
    The aptitude to remold one's body or merge one's flesh with parts of others. This skill is the result of Avenger eating the food of the Underworld, mixing her Divine flesh with the taint of Yomi. Because of this skill, Avenger's once gorgeous looks are now turned into hideous, rotting husk of it's former brilliance. However, upon leaving the realms of Yomi, this skill is sealed.

Noble Phantasm

YOMOTSUHIRASAKA; Chase Them Until this World's Ends, My Servants (Anti-Unit, EX)
    The embodiment of Avenger and her husband's game of tag in the Underworld. This Noble Phantasm is meant to capture Avenger's hated target to her, beforw finishing the victim off herself.

To activate this Noble Phantasm, a set of conditions must be fulfilled first:
    -Avenger must have a feeling of hate or dislike towards the intendes target, no matter how slight it is.
    -Avenger must not be standing on top of stone or similar material.
    If these conditions are fulfilled, Avenger can declare the Noble Phantasm's name and slice the ground below her with her kama, effectively creating a portal to the Underworld.

This portal, however, is not limited like the ones created by her Imperator of the Underworld Skill. After created, the portal will expand around Avenger roughly twice Avenger's tall, turning into a pseudo-Workshop that boosts Avenger's parameters by a Rank, while still serving as a portal connecting to the Underworld.

Using this portal, she can summon shikome (foul women wraiths) to chase her target with an alarming speed. These shikome can also combine into a single, giant centipede, capable of destroying building like paper maché.

They have their own weaknesses, though. Shikome cannot pass or destroy objects made of stone or similar material, while the centipedes lose the restriction of not killing the target in exchange for power. If the tharget is somehow killed not by Izanami's hands, the Noble Phantasm is immediately cancelled (if active) and sealed until the next sunset.

If Avenger somehow leaves the portal while YOMOTSUHIRASAKA is active, the portal dissipates and all shikome summoned will vanish.

Ame-no-nuhoko; Salt Spear That Raises Islands (Anti-Unit, E)
    The Jeweled Spear used by Avenger and her husband to create the primordial islands of Japan. Ame-no-nuhoko's only special trait is that if its salted spearhead touches any body of water, be it natural or thaumaturgical, it would slowly turn into land. But because she is summoned as the Imperator of the Underworld, the land created is blighted with curses from the Underworld, giving Avenger and her minions (if any) a parameter boost while on it.

Because she is summoned as an Avenger, the spear's parameters have dropped sharply. Not that it has a stellar parameter before, though. It is a tool mainly to raise islands.

Fun Facts

-The Faceclaim is Avenger's original face. Her true, Yomi face is similar to that, but her body becomes rotten and foul, turning into a sick purple color. Her eyes doesn't rot, but instead turnes from a violet color to deep crimson. Her once lustrous black hair is now tainted with violet, as if her eye color got sucked to her hair.

-May have good relationships with Medea due to their similar fate (being abandoned by their man).

-Out of all Divine Servants, she hates Gilgamesh the most, but then again, who doesn't?

-Still loves (and hates) Izanami, and God help you if they got summoned in the same Holy Grail War.

-Can also be summoned as a Lancer, with Ame-no-nuhoko (Anti-Unit, C).

---

Avenger is not a very aggressive Servant for me, having C-Rank STR and END to compensate her pretty high-ranked skill and NP. If you do get to summon her somehow, please don't break promises, especially to someone that you're in a relationship with. If she founda out, I hope you like the Underworld.
    Last edited by MehKitteh; May 23rd, 2018 at 10:04 PM.

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oblivion Correction: as asterism put.

"The ability to hold onto a grudge, even though others forget. This single minded determination increases the damage dealt by critical strikes in battle."

Also she really should have Goddess Divine Core.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oblivion Correction: as asterism put.

"The ability to hold onto a grudge, even though others forget. This single minded determination increases the damage dealt by critical strikes in battle."

Also she really should have Goddess Divine Core.
    He already gave her a composite skill with A++ Divinity though (but her Divinity should be EX ranked since she's a legitimate God and this sheet is kind of impossible in canon unless she summoned herself).

-snip-
    Sheet's interesting. Her Noble Phantasm makes up for a pretty coolish ability while giving it a clear weakness that can be exploited (by using rocks as cover and trying to get her outside her field).
    Last edited by Adlet; January 6th, 2017 at 07:33 AM.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I imagined her as a Beast tbh, Izanami sound very Tiamat-y.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    He already gave her a composite skill with A++ Divinity though (but her Divinity should be EX ranked since she's a legitimate God and this sheet is kind of impossible in canon unless she summoned herself).

Sheet's interesting. Her Noble Phantasm makes up for a pretty coolish ability while giving it a clear weakness that can be exploited (by using rocks as cover and trying to get her outside her field).
    I thought Servants cannot have EX-Rank Divinity, so I took the closest Rank. Quetz-oneesan (Divine Goddess Core EX) can be summoned by Grand Order Protagonist though, but I think that's an exception.

I think it's pretty funny that Wraiths and Divine Spirits can't get through a big rock, so why not put it as the NP's weakness? The only thing she have that can break through rock is Ame-no-nuhoko, and that would also take a lot of time, seeing that spears are not meant to break rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus
    I imagined her as a Beast tbh, Izanami sound very Tiamat-y.
    Hmm, now that you mention it, she does sound like Tiamat, with the minions and stuff.

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I thought Servants cannot have EX-Rank Divinity, so I took the closest Rank. Quetz-oneesan (Divine Goddess Core EX) can be summoned by Grand Order Protagonist though, but I think that's an exception.

I think it's pretty funny that Wraiths and Divine Spirits can't get through a big rock, so why not put it as the NP's weakness? The only thing she have that can break through rock is Ame-no-nuhoko, and that would also take a lot of time, seeing that spears are not meant to break rocks.

Hmm, now that you mention it, she does sound like Tiamat, with the minions and stuff.
    A number of Divine Spirits can be summoned in GO, but Grand Order's thing is that it breaks rules.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm personally staying away from the Beast class, I think Avenger suits her more than the other class due to their shtick being rather different.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    A number of Divine Spirits can be summoned in GO, but Grand Order's thing is that it breaks rules.
    That and all Avengers that is not named Angra Mainyu came from Grand Order, which means I can get some leeaway.

I don't know why, but my to-do list of Servants have a lot of Avengers in it.

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That and all Avengers that is not named Angra Mainyu came from Grand Order, which means I can get some leeaway.

I don't know why, but my to-do list of Servants have a lot of Avengers in it.
    Not all Avengers, and I have three planned planned myself.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    All of those Avengers are perfectly applicable out of Grand Order though. Grand Order does break some rules due to the nature of the setting (Solomon having burned all of history which caused abnormalities), but most of these Divine Spirits were summoned because they broke the rules by themselves, not because Solomon's involvement allowed them to be summoned. Artemis just gave a middle finger to the Throne and summoned herself with her own power by her own will, while Ishtar and etc. did the same shit as Jeanne in Apocrypha i.e. take control of a living human as their vessel.

Quetzal is a special case I think, but I forgot the reason why she could be summoned.