Page 244 of 858 FirstFirst ... 144194234239242243244245246249254294344744 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,880 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    I'll add that in, but first I'm planning to do a Nostradamus sheet, and my idea for his phantasm was that he can manipulate the future to cause certain events to occur, but has no way of ensuring a specific date, cannot use it to directly kill a servant but could indirectly cause there deaths by forcing them into a fight against someone they would be weak against, is that a good idea for him, keep in mind I really want to keep the idea of him being able to muni plate the future but having no control as to when the event will occur.

Servant Class: Assassin

Servant Identity: Artoria Pendragon

Alias: King of Britan, Knight King

Alignment: Lawful Good

Parameters

Strength: C Endurance: B
    Agility: A Mana: A
    Luck: A NP:: A+

Class Skills

Presence Concealment: B
    The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common Class Skill of the Assassin class. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear and become extremely difficult to be detected. The rank of presence concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack.

Personal Skills

Mana Burst: A
    The increase in performance caused by infusing one's weapons and body with Magical Energy and instantly expelling it. Simply put, recreating the effect of a jet burst by expending large amounts of Magical Energy. At Rank A, even a stick can become a weapon of great power. A normal weapon that is not on the level of a divine Mystery can be destroyed in one blow. Can also raise her defense several times over. Artoria uses this Skill mainly for defense and high-speed movement. Executing large-scale body reinforcement through Mana Burst is only possible with Artoria’s immense magical power. While she herself possesses average physical strength, she managed to defeat countless enemies by strengthening all of her actions with her excessive magical energy

Charisma: B-
    A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. Having B Rank in this Skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its Commander. However, because the rank is B-, there is an unevenness in its effect. As Artoria manifested as an Assassin, her charisma has taken a hit due to her favor of concealment and shadow.

Independent Action: A
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master. At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. It is both useful and troublesome depending on the disposition of the Servant and the rank of Independent Action. Acting in autonomy from the Master's Magical Energy supply, the Master can concentrate their own Magical Energy on large spells, or the Servant will be fine even in the case they can not supply Magical Energy due to injury. The downside is that they can be harder to control and keep by their side, making the only true way to command them is by utilizing Command Spells. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great magical energy consumption, backup from the Master is necessary. At Rank A, it is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for about a week without a Master.

Blessings of the Sacred Dawn: A
    The Sacred Blessing. A unique skill given to the King by the Holy Dawn. A mesh of Magic Resistance at Rank B and Bravery at Rank B+. Requires NP activation first.

Noble Phantasm

Carnwennan
    Dagger That Heralds the Oblivion Night, Dagger That Brings the Promised Dawn
    Type: Anti-Unit
    A dagger forged by the Fairies like all her holy weapons, although this has a dual nature. When starting activation, a storm of shadow envelopes the King and boosts the skill Presence Concealment to Rank A. Skill Blessing of the Sacred Dawn activates as well. When and only when the dagger pierces the heart and the true name is called does the light of the Holy Dagger come forth to destroy the the body from the inside out, the body exploding and bursting with light that can reach the heavens. This divine light is akin to the start of Artoria's journey when she pulled Caliburn from the stone. As she worked hard to create the utopia she longed for. The failings of her subjects to understand the kings heart and ultimately the ruin of Britain and the destruction of the round table. You could say It is a sublimation of her life created in a Noble Phantasm. The power of this dagger is superb. It killed the witch Orddu daughter of Orwen. Along with the sublimation, it makes Artoria a force to be reckoned with. even as an Assassin.

This took me a good amount of hours to contemplate. I had to make sure it was lore friendly, had a good balance of skills and a good, creative NP. I hope I have achieved this. As always, please leave your opinions. (Dont be assholes about it) I'm probably going to go back and change some stuff anyway and look at it again, but I'm posting it in its entirety now. And I can't find Atoria as an Assassin in fan art anywhere so for the fc, that is the best I can do. I hope you enjoyed this.
    Last edited by Brunestud Incarnate; March 5th, 2017 at 12:25 AM.

Wow, ton of sheets lately. Arturia seems interesting.

A few notes:

NP is listed as A++ in one place and A+ in another. Also debatably high stats for an Assassin.

Why is IA a class skill? Don't Assassins usually just have PC? Maybe move it to the personal section.

Charisma and BotSD could use a little more personal detail. Less what they do and more why she has them, why the charisma is - ranked, etc.

I remember seeing Assassin Arturia art, but I don't know where. I think it might have been Alter art though so perhaps not what you are looking for.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Beamu Assassin.
    Sasuga Artoria!

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    It's not bad, but I feel as thou the phanatsm does not befit an assasin, try a little less flashy, maybe something that actully requires stealth. But it's not a bad idea, but add an stealth elment to it, like maybe it can't be used if somone sees it or something like that other wise it's just a shorter range version of Excalibur. I mean I know I really have no right to critique but I just had to put my say in. As a sheet it's good, maybe tone down the skills, agiltie and mana are fine hell strength could be debated but the others tats should be no more then C class. And strength should be a rank down, maybe at most B++

Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    Wow, ton of sheets lately. Arturia seems interesting.

A few notes:

NP is listed as A++ in one place and A+ in another. Also debatably high stats for an Assassin.

Why is IA a class skill? Don't Assassins usually just have PC? Maybe move it to the personal section.

Charisma and BotSD could use a little more personal detail. Less what they do and more why she has them, why the charisma is - ranked, etc.

I remember seeing Assassin Arturia art, but I don't know where. I think it might have been Alter art though so perhaps not what you are looking for.
    Fixed the NP in Parameters, added explanation for Charisma, and for BotSD, it's a skill given to her by her dagger. It's just a property of the NP to give that skill. Her stats, I toned down her strength, gave her a boost in agility, to be sneaky and maneuverable like an Assassin. I left the other things the same. Actually, I'll tone down endurance. Thanks for the honest feedback. I appreciate it.

夜属 Nightkin
    Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    Pied Piper
    I was going to say something about the definition of insanity but it seems you actually put in effort this time. Keep improving, do not just keep doing the same thing over and over.

Still I got to ask...why A++ agility? Why does this guy have a natural agility as high as Lancelot after Mad Enhancement and activating Arondight? Why does this guy have a naturally agility higher than the man who BROKE REALITY by swinging a sword just right? What did he ever do that could possibly justify this insane rank?

The 2nd NP is pointless and not needed. This guy fights by taking control of people with his music not sonic blasting people. Get rid of it.

It's not bad, but I feel as thou the phanatsm does not befit an assasin, try a little less flashy, maybe something that actully requires stealth. But it's not a bad idea, but add an stealth elment to it, like maybe it can't be used if somone sees it or something like that other wise it's just a shorter range version of Excalibur. I mean I know I really have no right to critique but I just had to put my say in. As a sheet it's good, maybe tone down the skills, agiltie and mana are fine hell strength could be debated but the others tats should be no more then C class. And strength should be a rank down, maybe at most B++
    You definitely have a right to critique. You have a voice, and you can share it. Depending on what it is we can argue for our points, but don't feel like you cant give your take on other people's sheets.

As for the NP, I did add a stealth element. The dagger when wielded gives the user a blanket of shadow of which to hide. Also ranks up presences concealment. That part is in actual Welsh lore of The dagger. When she strikes the heart is when it releases the light to destroy the body. And that part was mine I made myself. Skill wise, I will look into it and edit some things. Thanks for the feedback.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    With Assassin Arturia, you could just give her Invisible Air except use it to shroud herself and boost stealth while giving Carnwennan as it is.

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So, why do your normal posts have better diction and orthography than your Servant sheets? (Not outright good, but better)

Also, that Pope Servant up there is so hilariously OP I assume it's a joke Servant.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    So, why do your normal posts have better diction and orthography than your Servant sheets? (Not outright good, but better)

Also, that Pope Servant up there is so hilariously OP I assume it's a joke Servant.
    Erm, I don't know... Something to do with Sheets look a bit more fleshed out in words than a regular post?

Meh, I don't really think it's OP. I mean, Herakles is a thing. Kill it with fire.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's immune to Enuma Elish. Nothing should be immune to Enuma Elish.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries

Please ignore that Siegfreid and just focus on the sweet Kojirou, instead of the subtext of the image. Ask zikari8 for sauce.

True Name: Sasaki Kojiro (Lily/Sakura)
    Class: Saber
    Alignment: True Neutral, but sometimes veering into True Neutral with Evil and/or Childishly Annoying streaks.
    Origin: History (?)
    Region: Japan

Parameters
    Strength: C
    Endurance: E
    Agility: B+
    Mana: E
    Luck: A
    NP: -

Skills
    Class Skill:

Magic Resistance: E
    Grants protection against magical effects. Due to having no first-hand experience with magic when he was alive, Saber is only given the lowest rank of Magic Resistance due to his class container. At this rank, spells cannot be cancelled, but damage is reduced somewhat.

Personal Skills:

Presence Concealment: D
    Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. A low rank of Presence Concealment for Assassins. If it is another Servant, then they would be able to sense their presence at once if they are within each other's vicinity.

This skill is not really the ability to hide, but more to the ability to blend in with the surroundings in perfect harmony, or so Saber explains.

Eye of the Mind (False): B+
    The ability grants an effect of offering resistance against penalties caused by visual obstructions. Being able to see through the weapon and style of one's opponent after crossing blades only a few times, the perception of one's eyes is the best among Servants.

Unfortunately, due to the lack of experience, Saber gets a Rank down on this skill, and he takes a longer time to be familiar with someone's fighting style when crossing blades.

Blossoming Journey (Sakura): C+
    The Sakura variant of the Blossoming Journey skill, it represents the gift (or in his case, teachings) that was given towards the young boy that began walking on the path of swinging swords. Because of that, this skill becomes a composite skill of Vitrification and Knowledge of Harmony and Respect, each (initially) equal to Blossoming Journey (Sakura)'s Rank.

This Skill also have a secondary effect. With each battle that Saber participate, this Skill's Rank would decrease by a + modifier and subsequently, increasing all of Saber's other Skill's Rank by a + modifier. After reaching E Rank, this Skill would dissolve into Vitrification and Knowledge of Respect and Harmony, both topping at a whopping A+ Rank.

As a side note, if Saber's Noble Phantasm's secondary effect is activated, this Skill would immediately dissolve into Vitrification and Knowledge of Respect and Harmony, with their Ranks equal to C+ plus a + modifier for each time Blossoming Journey (Sakura) has activated before.

Noble Phantasm (?)

Tsubame Gaeshi Genkei; Prototype Aerial Ace (Anti-Unit Magic Sword, - )

The legendary Tsubame Gaeshi— or to be exact, its prototype form. It does not boast the same "dimensional refraction phenomenon" as the regular Tsubame Gaeshi, it is much slower than the perfected Tsubame Gaeshi, and it is much more evadable than the true version. Even so, it shares one trait as its successor; the inability to be blocked.

The technique itself is simple; Saber simply swings his famed Monohoshi-zao while activating the technique's name. No refractions, no super speed. Of course, it is very expected for the target to block the strike, as Saber's Magic Sword's ability shines from there.

At the moment of blocking, the sword searches for the path with the highest probability of hitting and retroactively shifts the swing trajectory to that path before the initial strike gets blocked.

At its core, Tsubame Gaeshi Genkei is a sword swing with pseudo-causality reversal effect, in which it is unblockable, but only when it is blocked.

It also has a secondary effect; there is a small chance per swing that instead of the causality reversal effect that happens, the perfected dimensional refraction is activated instead, as Tsubame Gaeshi Genkei is the final step towards the perfected Tsubame Gaeshi. Even so, the chance are infinitesimally small to have this phenomenon occur.

This Magic Sword has its own weaknesses as well. To begin with, as the strike itself only consist of a single stroke of blade, evasion would be a much better choice than blocking. Another problems is that while the true Tsubame Gaeshi creates 3 simultaneous strikes, Saber's prototypical version is just a simple swing. The ability must also be blocked to properly activate, making it less versatile than the perfected Tsubame Gaeshi.

On a side note, Saber has never cut down a swallow with this technique, because, well, swallows can't block.

Personal Tidbits

Talents: swordplay, making witty remarks, having good fashion sense

Dislikes: bad sword swings, being late, dual wielding

Natural Enemies: SWALLOWS, Miyamoto Musashi (?)

The legendary Sasaki Kojirou before he discovered the Tsubame Gaeshi, or maybe the "Sasaki Kojirou" that was given a drink spiked with Gilgamesh's Potion of Youth by a certain saint. Either way, this samurai is the young Sasaki Kojirou that just started to walk on the path of swords.

He still retains (or perhaps, he was like this from the beginning?) his calm demeanor and slightly mocking general from his older self. Although his personality is mostly the same, the naïvety of a young boy still comes out sometimes, fanboying on famous samurais and eager to learn one or two things from them.

Servant Relationships and Comments:

Medea: Have an odd aunt-nephew relationship, which is pretty weird due to both of their different personality, origins, and past. She still chases him using a broom from time to time because of his remarks, though.

Miyamoto Musashi: "Eh? You're Musashi?! Butbutbut I can't be, you're not supposed to be, well, like this!"

Arturia Pendragon: "So I've heard that we once crossed blades before. While I don't really understand why it happened, the fact that you won against me proves that you are at least better than my old self. How about some sparring sometime? I really want to test whether I can surpass that old me or not."

Martha: He is very comfortable around her, mainly due to Saber's type of women fits her perfectly. They look like a pair of siblings with no sense of personal space to each other. It is mainly believed that Martha's generally great compability with kids was the cause of this closeness, but any sort of extra reasons are currently up in the air.

Aaaaaand done. I'm a lazy person, so I can only push out one to two sheets per month (?). Hope this one's good. Any suggestions and/or critics are welcome, as always.
    Last edited by MehKitteh; March 6th, 2017 at 03:03 AM. Reason: Added Faceclaim, and some other miscelannous tasks.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    .... should I...

should I not....

urgh....

How bad of an idea would a Kojiro-Musashi dual servant be?

It's immune to Enuma Elish. Nothing should be immune to Enuma Elish.
    Are you referring to his NP or the Keys to Heaven skill? Because, yes, the OP thing was me having a laugh, but it wasn't my intention to make him immune to EE.

Probably best to say outright that he isn't. I've lowered the skill from EX to A to avoid confusion.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; March 5th, 2017 at 02:33 PM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    .... should I...

should I not....

urgh....

How bad of an idea would a Kojiro-Musashi dual servant be?
    Dual Servant? as in two individuals as one Servant? Like Anne Bonnie and Mary Read?

Quote Originally Posted by Zh1212 View Post
    Dual Servant? as in two individuals as one Servant? Like Anne Bonnie and Mary Read?
    Well yeah.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    Well yeah.
    I mean, if the Miyamoto you planned is the actual one in this universe and not the female one who came from the other one, then it's not bad. It would be more of a teeth-clentched teamwork rather than a cohesive duo. But it would certainly be interesting to see.

(Although, I kind of see them fighting each other than the enemy, though... Heh.)

Quote Originally Posted by Zh1212 View Post
    I mean, if the Miyamoto you planned is the actual one in this universe and not the female one who came from the other one,
    Hehehehehehe......

Nº 1 fan of the Best Book Gallereon's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    502781857 (NA server)
    This is.... I´m not sure what this is... I was going for something specific, but it eventually turned into this mess...
    I´m not sure if this is my best sheet or my worst sheet. It might be somewhat overpowered, but I had so much fun doing this one.
    Anyways, here it is. All advice is appreciated.

​Servant Assassin:
    Parameters
    Faceclaims

"True" Fernando Pessoa:

Raphael Baldaya (Magus Self):

Alberto Caeiro (Most Important Heteronym):

Ricardo Reis (2nd Most Important Heteronym):

Álvaro de Campos (3rd Most Important Heteronym):

True Name:
    Fernando Pessoa
    Class: Assassin
    Other Classes: Caster
    Alignment: Neutral Good (Varies)
    Atribute: Man
    Dislikes: (Varies)

STH: (D) E ~ B
    END: (E) E ~ B
    AGI: (D) E ~ B
    MGK: (C) E ~ B
    LCK: (D) E ~ B
    NP: EX

(*The stats between the parenthesis represent "True" Fernando Pessoa´s stats.)

Equipment:
    "True" Fernando Pessoa is summoned in fancy 20th century gentleman clothes, in his late twenties, and with no special weapons or abilities. Furthermore, he gains access and can summon at will, clothes and equipment from his other selves. This includes items like medical items, alchemy and astrology sets, farming tools, writing tools and sets, empty scrolls, art, engines and machinery, giant gears, a silver sword, various types of normal and sun glasses, etc. All these items can be used in combat by his various personalities and all of them have various uses depending on the style Pessoa is using at the moment.

Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment: (D ~ B)
    Presence Concealment is the capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. Depending on the form he is taking the rank of this skill varies.
    At the lowest rank, it hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. If it is another Servant,then they would be able to sense their presence at once if they are within each other's vicinity.
    At the highest rank, it hides one's presence as a Servant. It is possible to disappear and become extremely difficult to be detected. The rank of presence concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack.

Personal Skills:
    Expert of Many Specializations: (A++)
    Expert of Many Specializations is access to and use of many professional skills. Writing, Engineering,Poetry, Medical Knowledge, Historical Knowledge, Languages, Tactics,Astrology, Mysticism, Philosophy, Barter and Speech, Agriculture,Espionage, Fencing and many other skills can be used with extreme efficiency, but their rank varies depending on the body. Through each skill is specific to one of his 76 Heteronyms, every single one of his bodies are capable of using skills belonging to other bodies, however, their rank will be severely reduced.

Heteronyms: (EX)
    Heteronym is a term invented by Fernando Pessoa, it refers to one or more imaginary character(s) created by a writer to write in different styles. Heteronyms differ from pen names in that the latter are just false names, while the former are characters having their own supposed physiques, philosophies, biographies and writing styles. At this rank, his "Alter Egos" are now on the level of a complete separate existence from Fernando Pessoa, however, due to a connection between them, they know about each other´s existences and are capable of performing a collective though similar to a hive mind. Negates all types of mental interference and grants a small resistance to skills and abilities that target one´s body (curses, poisons, ect) by shifting to another body before they can cause damage.

Magecraft: (C+)
    Magecraft is knowledge about modern Thaumaturgy. While his knowledge is not perfected and even simplistic at times, he has capacity to use, operate and even understand all types of modern magecraft due to the various styles he studied when he was alive, but their power is limited.
    Furthermore, he is especially skilled in Mediumship, Astrology, Alchemy and Automatic Writing. Using this, he can create enormous quantities of scrolls and other magical items without the need to spend a lot time and effort making them and to gain temporary access to low rank versions of skills like "Clairvoyance" and "Item Construction".

Noble Phantasm

Fernando Pessoa "Tales of Another World"

The manifestation of the existence of Fernando Pessoa himself, that is, the existence of the 76 personalities that represent the person know as Fernando Pessoa. Ever since he was young, Pessoa felt incomplete and created various heteronyms to fill the void he felt. These heteronyms were, in reality, "what if´s", parallel world versions of Pessoa that he, through unknown means, has been connected since birth. As a Noble Phantasm, it shows itself in two forms.

Firstly, it acts as a kind of "shapeshift" like passive ability that allows Pessoa to change bodies into one of his heteronyms bodies at will. When he does this, he can change into any of his 76 bodies at will, memories are carried through, however, his personality is not. Any type of damage or effects that cause damage are carried with the body and the new body will not be influenced by them. However, due to the fact that these personalities are his "other selves", if one of them dies, then all other personalities die with them.

Lastly, by calling it´s true name, for a few minutes all the 76 personalities of Fernando Pessoa are concentrated into his "true" self and all knowledge know by these personalities is mashed together. At the cost of extreme body stress and only for a few minutes, Pessoa acquires the combination of the knowledge and power of his 76 personalities. This can only be activated by the "true" Fernando Pessoa and using it too much may sever his connection with his other personalities.

Lore

Fernando António Nogueira Pessoa, commonly known as Fernando Pessoa, was a Portuguese poet, writer, literary critic, translator, publisher and philosopher, described as one of the most significant literary figures of the 20th century and one of the greatest poets in the Portuguese language. He also wrote in and translated from English and French.

Pessoa was a prolific writer, and not only under his own name, for he dreamed up approximately seventy-five others. He did not call them pseudonyms because he felt that did not capture their true independent intellectual life and instead called them heteronyms. These imaginary figures sometimes held unpopular or extreme views.

Pessoa was born in Lisbon. On July 13, 1893, when Pessoa was five, his father, Joaquim de Seabra Pessoa, died of tuberculosis and next year, on January 2, his younger brother Jorge, aged one, also died.
    Following the second marriage of his mother, Maria Magdalena Pinheiro Nogueira, with João Miguel dos Santos Rosa, on December 31, 1895, little Fernando sailed with his mother for South Africa in the beginning of 1896, to join his stepfather, a military officer appointed Portuguese consul in Durban, capital of the former British Colony of Natal.

While his family remained in South Africa, Pessoa returned to Lisbon in 1905 to study diplomacy. His grandmother died in September and left him a small inheritance, which he spent on setting up his own publishing house, the "Empreza Ibis". The venture was not successful and closed down in 1910, but the name Ibis, the sacred bird of Ancient Egypt and inventor of the alphabet in Greek mythology, would remain an important symbolic reference for him.

In 1915 a group of artists and poets, including Fernando Pessoa, Mário de Sá-Carneiro and Almada Negreiros, created the literary magazine Orpheu, which introduced modernist literature to Portugal. Only two issues were published, the third failed to appear due to funding difficulties.

Pessoa also developed a strong interest in astrology, becoming a competent astrologist. He elaborated more than 1,500 astrological charts, of well-known people like William Shakespeare, Lord Byron, Oscar Wilde, Chopin, Robespierre, etc. In 1915, Pessoa created the heteronym Raphael Baldaya, an astrologist, and planned to write under his name "System of Astrology" and "Introduction to the Study of Occultism".

The characters of the main heteronyms were inspired by the four astral elements: air, fire, water and earth. It means that Pessoa and his heteronyms altogether comprised the full principles of ancient knowledge. Those heteronyms were designed according to their horoscopes, all include Mercury, the planet of literature. Astrology was part of his everyday life and Pessoa kept that interest until his death, which he was able to predict with a certain degree of accuracy.
    As a mysticist, Pessoa was enthusiast of esotericism, occultism, hermetism, numerology and alchemy. Along with spiritualism and astrology, he also paid attention to neopaganism, theosophy, rosicrucianism and freemasonry, which strongly influenced his literary work.

Politically, Pessoa considered himself a "mystical nationalist" and, despite his monarchist sympathies, he didn't favour the restoration of the monarchy. Pessoa described himself as conservative within the British tradition. He was an outspoken elitist and aligned himself against communism, socialism, fascism and Catholicism. He supported the military coups of 1917 and 1926, and wrote a pamphlet in 1928 supportive of the Military Dictatorship but after the establishment of the New State, in 1933, Pessoa become disenchanted with the regime and wrote critically of Salazar and fascism in general. In the beginning of 1935, Pessoa was banned by the Salazar regime, after he wrote in defense of Freemasonry. Pessoa died on November 30, 1935, aged 47, having published four books in English and one alone in Portuguese: Mensagem (Message).

Personality

It´s difficult to really understand Fernando Pessoa, due to his personality changing constantly. Most of his personalities have completely opposite world views and desires. In this interpretation of him, he had a connection with "other selves" from parallels worlds and because of this, always felt incomplete. He created various "Alter Egos" that were related to the personalities he connected with.

His 3 main heteronyms represent the "Selves" he harbored the biggest connection with.
    Alberto Caeiro was a uneducated farmer and poet that, due to his ignorance, was the happiest of all of Pessoa´s heteronyms. Due to this, he was considered the "Master" of all the other heteronyms. He fights using mostly farm tools and is one of the physical powerhouses of his personailties.
    Ricardo Reis was (arguably) the most intelligent heteronym. He was a doctor and a believer in the Greek Pantheon. He has the biggest knowledge in medical knowledge and history.
    Álvaro de Campos was a ship engineer that suffered from a acute identity crisis. He has a strong presence and personality, being very forceful and fights in the frontlines using magecraft that utilizes gears and engines as weapons.
    Raphael Baldaya is a typical magus and the version of Fernando Pessoa that became fascinated with all types of magecraft. He has the biggest magical knowledge and experience of all the heteronyms. He his an average one with a incredibly strong sense of superiority.

Fernando Pessoa is the amalgamation of all the heteronym. He is a shy, timid individual with a strong belief in modernism. He was indecisive, doubt plagued, melancholic, weary and resigned. He suffers from what he calls "Tédio" (Tedium). His is more than simple boredom: it is from a world of weariness and disgust with life; a sense of the finality of failure; of the impossibility of having anything to want.

This tedium was what caused Pessoa to be so interested in his heteronyms and his wish to the grail is reincarnating as all of his heteronyms and being able to live and analyse all of their lifes.

Last edited by Gallereon; March 14th, 2017 at 10:04 AM.
    My One True Waifu

That moment when you´re being shipped on the internet
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    You guys should get married.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    For I think manafusion understands Gallereon better than any of us can expect to do.