Page 649 of 858 FirstFirst ... 149549599639644647648649650651654659699749 ... LastLast
Results 12,961 to 12,980 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I don't know about the NP. The idea is cool, of course, but including the effects of two different Mana Bursts bugs me, since there hasn't been any other Servant able to do the same. I guess that it's because of that effect that the rank is A++, but I don't think it should be higher than the original Balmung.
    I thought A++ seemed a bit on the high side too, but I let it go since the description mentioned it's supposed to be more destructive than the original Balmung.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I guess it's fair then. You could also say it's weaker than the original if you consider Balmung's rank EX instead of A+ as it usually is.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    As for the Mana Bursts, you could keep Flames and have the darkness bit come from the corrupted Balmung (seeing as Balmung's thingy is at least in part light, corruption into dark would seem fitting). It might also be better if you called it Balmung Nótt/Nat, what with Latin having nothing to do with the sheet's contents.

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    As for the Mana Bursts, you could keep Flames and have the darkness bit come from the corrupted Balmung (seeing as Balmung's thingy is at least in part light, corruption into dark would seem fitting). It might also be better if you called it Balmung Nótt/Nat, what with Latin having nothing to do with the sheet's contents.
    I added the bits about the draconic corruption of the blade and how her Mana Burst (Darkness) comes from her draconic nature, Im keeping the name Balmung Nox because latin it sounds cooler.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries

Caster of the Second Lostbelt

Faceclaim

Class: Caster
    Alignment: Lawful Good?
    Origin: ???
    Region: Germany

Strength: D
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B
    Magic: A
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: A+

Personal Tidbits
    True Name: Adolf Hitler
    Talents: painting, debating
    Dislikes: her father, being told what to do
    Natural Enemy: herself(?), Katsushika Hokusai

Skills

Class Skill:

Item Construction: C

The Skill to create magical items, ranging from the tools of war to the most mundane of items. At this Rank, Caster is able to produce paintings of various themes, ranging from buildings to creatures, although a small degradation in quality will occur in her paintings if she paints anything other than structures.

She claims to be a genius painter, but her failed attempts at making a full-body human paintings has led her to draw more fantastic buildings and body parts (such as hands and busts) for her assignments.

Territory Creation: B

The Skill to create specialized terrain that is advantageous to oneself, usually by collecting mana for the creator. At this Rank, the creation of a 'Workshop', or rather, a 'Studio' is possible. Caster can create paintings much faster inside her 'Studio'.

Her studio is usually a mess of a room with scribbles and doodles of unfinished (It's not!) sketches of paint and ink, and as her colleagues can attest, trying to live there is nigh-impossible unless you're Caster.

Personal Skills:

Volksgemeinschaft: A

The spirit of a national German ethnic community, or to be precise, the ability to create such community through one's actions or works. A Unique Skill that can be described as a mix of Incitement and Charisma, a Skill that can unite people of Germany to a single cause.

In Caster's case, she can apply the spirit of Volksgemeinschaft through her paintings, whether normally or in conjunction with her Noble Phantasm, raising the morale of the Germans who sees them, and compelling them to work for the nation's cause.

Eye for Art: C++

Denotes one's infatuation with art. At this Rank, Caster has a mediocre chance at guessing a Servant's True Name if said Servant reveals a Noble Phantasm with artistic values, with an increased chance if said Noble Phantasm just happens to be European.

As an artist herself, she has subjected herself to various form of art in search for inspiration, thus giving her a decent amount of knowledge in the old work of arts.

Aptitude for Slaughter (Tools): B

The condition where implements used or created gets imbued by the concept of 'slaughter', gaining a plus modifier in damage against 'humans'. Usually reserved for the Assassin or Berserker Class, Caster gained this Skill through her Rift of Legends (Lost) Skill, imbuing her paintings with the concept of 'slaughter' when used in conjunction with her Noble Phantasm. In addition, the spirit of Volksgemeinschaft also imparts a subconscious aptitude for slaughter to the masses who sees those paintings.

Caster does not perceive this Skill in herself, thus making her oblivious to the effects this Skill has on her creations.

Rift of Legends (Lost): D

A Skill that denotes Caster as an existence that is 'neither' and 'both' incarnations of her 'legend' due to being summoned from a Lostbelt; a pruned timeline of human history that is monumentally different to this timeline. While usually an existence summoned from a Lostbelt would not acquire this Skill, this timeline's [Caster]'s cultural and historical influence in the humanity's subconscious is so powerful that aspects of this timeline's [Caster] starts to invade Caster's Saint Graph, forcibly altering and adding parts of her Skills and Noble Phantasms.

As a side-effect, bits of this timeline's [Caster]'s personality sometimes seeps through her generally amiable self. In addition, her True Knowledge gives no advantage to the opponent when revealed, but she chooses to keep it a secret due to personal issues.

Noble Phantasms
    Kraft durch Freude!
    The Battle with Brush and Canvas

Anti-Unit, B

Caster's 'original' Noble Phantasm, allowing her to bring objects from her paintings to reality. By simply flicking the canvas in which she had painted the desired object, said objects almost literally leap from the canvas.

Small, mundane objects such as knives and books costs virtually no mana to create or maintain, although they are not expected to last long anyway against an enemy Servant. Bigger objects such as vehicles and buildings costs mana scaling to their sizes, but costs little mana to maintain. The quality of these objects are reflected in how detailed they are when they are drawn by Caster, with rough sketches deteriorating the manifested products, and more detailed ones raising it's quality closer to a real one.

Living creatures, such as animals, on the other hand, require both more detailed sketching compared to inanimate objects, and a significantly higher mana cost to produce and maintain. Caster usually only draws small animals such as birds with this Noble Phantasm, but in certain cases, tigers or hounds can also be conjured. Only Phantasmal Beasts, however, are unable to be created using this Noble Phantasm.

All of these objects can be imbued with magical properties, such as enhanced durability or resistance to the elements, which will cost them more mana to maintain.

One of the drawbacks of these constructs, however, are they are basically nothing more than paint solidified and given life using mana, and therefore are susceptible to water without further enhancements. Another is that Caster must actively draw and flick the canvas to activate this Noble Phantasm, making restricting her arms and/or hands a very effective way to 'seal' this Noble Phantasm.

Walkürenritt
    To Arms, For Our Dreams!

Fortress, A+

Caster's 'magnum opus', an ideal dream she sought and found, crystallized into a Noble Phantasm. To activate this, Caster must first paint her idealized version of Germany; something akin to Valhalla, painted in excruciating detail and care, using her blood as ink. Once it is completed, by pouring a huge amount of mana into the painting inside her Workshop, the Noble Phantasm's true form materializes.

Rising to the heavens and engulfing the Workshop, the painting of Valhalla materializes in its full glory, Caster as it's centerpiece, which after activation, solely runs on Caster's unwavering conviction to her ideals. The Hall of Heroes is protected by a forcefield that annuls any attacks equal to or lower than A-Rank, and prohibits anyone that Caster deems as 'unheroic' from entering the grounds of Valhalla.

Inside the forcefield, imperfect Divine Spirits called Valkyries populate the Halls, riding on winged horses. While these so-called Divine Spirits are vastly inferior to the beings told in legends, they are still a force to be reckoned with, capable of battle tactics and rudimentary magecraft.

Caster can choose to turn off this Noble Phantasm at any moment, but she has to repeat the painting to activate this Noble Phantasm again.

Mein Kampf
    To Arms, For My Desires!

Anti-World, ???

Forbidden Broken Phantasm, born only from the perversion of an ideal dream by all-consuming hatred and absurd grandiose. Caster herself cannot use this Broken Phantasm, but [Caster]'s influence, when Caster's own self has weakened enough, can override her Saint Graph, effectively destroying both Saint Graphs in an attempt to materialize [Caster]'s pitiful 'ideal' using Caster's Walkürenritt as its base.

As [Caster]'s ideals are painted over Caster's Saint Graph due to overwhelmingly negative impression from Humanity's collective subconscious, upon activation, the materialization of Walkürenritt takes form not as a magnificent construct in the sky, but rather as a grotesque maelstrom of foul ink, leaking from Caster's body, dancing wildly like a storm.

From the chaotic whirlwind of black, creatures with no clear shape will gradually come forth, ravenous and destructive, consuming all in its sight. These ink-strosities mainly feeds on Caster's Saint Graph as fuel, but can consume other living beings to sustain their existence.

As this Broken Phantasm uses Caster's Saint Graph as fuel, prolonged activation is nigh-impossible, and would definitely burn out her Saint Graph after a few minutes, and due to it's inherent nature, the area in which this Broken Phantasm was activated would be forever stained with an uncanny disgust.

Lore
    TBA, I'm too lazy to do it now lol

---

A few months of inactivity, and all I can bring to the table is this meh piece. Feel free to dissect and deconstruct this, also Lore-building is pain, I have to make a coherent story for her, so... Wait?

Next on my chopping block would probably either my Archipelago batch, Lunar Purgatorio batch, or heck, even Lostbelt!Nietzsche, now that I've mentioned him.
    Last edited by MehKitteh; September 2nd, 2018 at 07:39 AM. Reason: just a few structural edits

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Blog Entries
    what a time to be alive

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh lord no.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    SEKAI ICHI

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 34 View Post
    what a time to be alive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Oh lord no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    SEKAI ICHI
    I hath delivered my 100-page-ish (probably more, lol) promise. Rejoice.

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You had one job.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    You had one job.
    I reject that FC on the notion that it's not a blonde, blue-eyed girl. It's cute though.

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Not a painter
    Alignment: Lawful Good

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    dear lord what have i started

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Lore:
    Hitler(-chan) did nothing wrong.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    BTW, Stalin-kun when?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    BTW, Stalin-kun when?
    blocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    dear lord what have i started
    Nothing, because it was my suggestion in the first place.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lostbelt Hitler: He actually did it, the absolute madman! For (not to be blunt) a really dumb concept, you pulled this off really well. Her first NP being a generic "bring the things I paint into reality" ability is a bit boring, but the other two definitely make up for it with showing the contrast between her original ideal and the monster she became in our history. I take it her Aptitude For Slaughter Skill would let her use palette knives as daggers and other stuff like that? By the way, this is a sheet I'd really like to see a personality section for, since how this Hitler's mentality differs from and resembles her historical self is undoubtedly the most fascinating part of the sheet.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, Stalin-kun when?
    There actually was a pretty good bishie Stalin back in the old CaS thread. Link.

Hitler-chan is pretty good, but personally I'd take her first and second NP and combine them, based on Hitler's firm belief in realism and how at the time more expressionist movements were in vogue (painting the "physical truth" instead of the "metaphysical truth" as it were). Or at least an influence on her Territory Creation, but I'll wait for the lore bits first.
    Good job!

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lostbelt Hitler: While the idea is stupid, you actually managed to pull it off quite well. Congrats. Personally, I wonder just what the lore behind her is. Hope to get to see that.

Unfortunately, this likely means I won't be able to make that Ruler Gentleman Artist Hitler as a joke anymore. Oh, well... I had only intended on doing that if I ever simply got just that bored and had no other ideas on any other Servant sheets to make.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets