Page 269 of 858 FirstFirst ... 169219259264267268269270271274279319369769 ... LastLast
Results 5,361 to 5,380 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Hey. Been a while since I last dropped by and it will probably be even longer until I do so again. My classes suck.

Anyway, since I haven't done work on any of the Servants I said I would, have a look at something I made two or three years ago for an RP with some online friends. Yes, it was dumb and cliched for what fan-made Grail Wars are like. And yes, more than a few of those Servants were borrowed from the old Create-A-Servant thread.

Sue me.

If there's anybody actually half-interested in this I could probably put some links up for what other work we did on it before abandoning the project.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow, I haven't heard from you in ages. The RP idea seems interesting enough (and I appreciate how you used some of my own Servants like the Nameless Crusader and probably Briar Rose). I take it Morgana summons herself somehow, given that she's listed as both Master and Servant? And one Servant is seemingly the MC from Persona 3, which seems a bit odd since all the rest are from real mythology, but your choice I guess.

Did you actually write this up as an RP to any extent or simply speculation that never got off the ground? No offense.

Blog Entries
    Servant Saber:

True Name: Frey

Alignment: Neutral Good

Alternate Classes: Rider, Caster

Strength- B
    Agility- B
    Endurance- A
    Mana- B
    Luck- E-
    NP- A

Appearance:

Source is here

Personality: A gentle, serene and compassionate man, with a great love for the outdoors. Differing from his warlike brethren the Aesir, Saber found violence to be distasteful and prefers to resolve disagreements through words and understanding rather than bloodshed. In his free time, he enjoys simply spending time in the natural world and basking in its tranquil splendor, untroubled by the endless struggle and toil that dominates human existence.

Saber is also carefree and sensuous, believing strongly in the values of "free love" and uninhibited passion. While he gives the vibe of a playboy, Saber is surprisingly earnest and easily flustered in matters of romance, a bat of a girl's eyelashes or a sway of her hips instantly getting him wrapped around her little finger. This is easily his greatest weakness, and his Master must exercise caution that it not spell his ruination in the Grail War as it did in life.

While no slouch himself when it comes to sexuality, Saber is almost pitifully weak against the teases of women, particularly his sister Freyja. Freyja of course, enjoys this as a chance to relentlessly tease and flaunt her body around her brother as often as possible, much to his irritation. Saber's wish on the Holy Grail is simply for the chance to have a romance that doesn't end in disaster.

Dislikes: big sis's teasing, violence, pollution
    Talent: "Love & Peace"
    Natural Enemy: Surt, Freyja

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance- B+
    Power to neutralize the effects of Magecraft aimed against oneself. At this rank, spells below three verses are cancelled. The Servant proves difficult to affect even by the likes of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals.

Due to a certain other Skill of Saber's, he receives far greater protection against magical attacks deriving from extreme heat or cold.

Riding- A

Ability to ride animals. At this rank, all beasts but those of Phantasmal and Divine races can be handled at a high degree of skill.

Saber was associated with several marvelous mounts, including the dwarven-crafted golden boar Gullinbursti and the peerless vessel Skidbladnir, a magical ship that can even be folded up like a hankerchief and tucked away in one's pocket when not needed for seafaring. Would be ranked A+ if he were to be summoned as Rider.

As a fertility god, there might be... shall we say "other" reasons behind Saber's high rank in this Skill, but those are perhaps better left unmentioned.

Personal Skills:

Godly Divine Core- A
    A Skill expressing one's nature as a perfected god from birth. A composite that includes the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and body, repels mental interference and protects the body from growth or change no matter how many calories are ingested.

As one of the most widely and passionately venerated deities amongst the Nordic Pantheon, Saber's godly attribute is naturally of the highest level.

Healing Magecraft- B
    A form of Magecraft specializing around restoring lost vitality. Saber is a great practioner of this art due to his role as a god of health and renewal, both for humans and the natural world as a whole. He symbolized the gentle rays of the summer sun, nourishing all life in his benevolent warmth.

By placing his hands over another's body and channelling Mana through them, a soothing golden light washes over the target and begins cleansing their wounds. Obviously, both the time and magical energy required for the healing process depends on the severity of the injury in question. Minor cuts and scrapes will heal over nearly instantly, while broken bones or deeper slashes require at least several minutes and a substantial expense of Mana to fully mend.

With truly grievious injuries- such as severed limbs or crushed organs- Saber is limited merely to halting the progression of damage rather then reversing it outright. If he were to be summoned as Caster, this Skill would be ranked A and lie closer to the full divine authority he wielded in life.

Protection From Elements- A++
    A divine protection and natural resilience against elemental extremes, such as scorching heat and bitter cold. This Skill greatly reduces all damage received from fire or ice based attacks, allowing Saber to weather both the hellish infernos of Muspellheim and the soul-chilling frost of Jotenheim with impunity.

However, even this defense is not infallible, as Saber is fated to eventually fall in battle against the fire giant and king of Muspellheim Surt.

Golden Rule (Body)- A+
    A Skill that denotes possession of a perfect and god-like body, preserving beauty.

A god of fertility in every sense of the word, Saber is possessing of an exceptionally fit and vigorous body that exudes natural sensuality.

Noble Phantasms:

Sumarbrandr- Sword Of Summer (B-, Anti-Unit): The enchanted sword attributed to Saber in Norse Sagas, said to be able to swing itself "if wise be he who wields it". The secret to the sword's abilities lies in the powerful Elemental spirit dwelling within the blade, imbuing it with a degree of autonomy and sentience. The sword can speak to its wielder (in a voice only he can hear), levitate and swing through the air of its own accord to cut down crowds of foes without need of Saber's direct command.

While a powerful weapon, all fatique and damage endured by the sword is transferred to Saber once it returns to his hands, incurring an immediate penalty. After a lengthy battle, the exhaustion that this brings about may result in Saber falling unconscious nearly instantly, spelling doom if any enemies remain standing.

Also, as the sword's power was fated to abandon Saber when he needed it most, its true name and attributes will be forcibly sealed in his most important battle. In the Grail War, this likely translates to a fight against the last remaining Servant after all others have been defeated. Since the final Servant is very often boasting of the greatest power, this is an extremely dangerous Achilles Heel which is very likely to leave Saber greatly disadvantaged against his most formidable foe.

Incidentally, the Elemental spirit occupying this sword possesses a personality and appearance of her own, visible in light reflected off the blade. A rather childish and petulent girl prone to pouting and throwing tantrums when she doesn't get her way, her nature is like that of the archetypal little sister you wish you never had. Nonetheless, she has a kind heart and her bond with Saber is unmatched, even if destiny dictates he eventually cast aside her aid along with the sword itself. Summoned in the modern day, the sword-spirit also develops a liking for cheesy J-pop songs and enjoys singing them whenever possible, a habit that drives Saber to no end of annoyance.

The sword-spirit's appearance

Peace Of Frey- Holy Sanctum Of Pacifism (B+, Anti-Violence): A Noble Phantasm representing the holy shrines erected in Saber's name. As the god presiding over peace and prosperity, violence or carrying weapons of any kind within Saber's exalted sanctums was an act of the utmost taboo. Saber can channel this protective power by plunging his sword into the earth and invoking the Noble Phantasm's name.

A shockwave of warm golden light emanates from the blade in all directions, spreading to engulf the surrounding area and establishing a conceptual domain where violence and warfare are prohibited. All weapons- save for the sword itself, which is left safely rooted in the ground- are forcibly dismissed, vanishing into astral form to leave their wielders unarmed.

Furthermore, a powerful mental suggestion effect applies within this Bounded Field, making the concept of violence upon its sacrosanct grounds seem nigh-unthinkable. Only those with resistance to mental interference of rank B or higher have a chance of evading this effect, and even they will suffer two ranks down to all parameters if they're the first to violate Saber's impromptu "truse". Lastly, bearing the concept of "a temple for Saber to exercise his godly power", all actions taken by Saber receive a + modifier inside its reaches. His restorative powers are especially enhanced here, allowing Saber to heal far greater wounds than he could ever dream of doing normally.

While this Noble Phantasm holds great defensive prowess, it is useless for combat purposes since Saber is just as bound to its effects as anybody else. It is however ideal for establishing a neutral ground in which to conduct negotiations between opposing Masters and Servants, without fear of sudden betrayal.

The Bounded Field lasts so long as Saber's sword remains imbedded in the ground and will cease once it is pulled out again (an act only Saber can do).

Nerthus' Offering- My Blood Shall Water The Earth (A, Support): A Noble Phantasm born from Saber's cylical existence as a god embodying the passage of the seasons. Each year he bares his throat before the sickle of his mother Nerthus, who cuts him down in the field so that his life-giving blood may spill into the earth and rejuvenate it. Saber then wanders the underworld of Helheim for three days before finally returning to the mortal realm, born anew into the loving embrace of his wife Gerda.
    In Saber's death and rebirth all of creation was subject to renewal, the promise of new life springing up from Winter's barren maw. It can even be seen as one of many mythical parallels to a certain
    Jesus Christ
    dying and reborn god
    widely venerated across the present era...

This Noble Phantasm is one that only takes effect upon Saber's own death, with two criteria on its activation. First, his demise must take place in an environment where unsullied nature still dominates, not urban areas such as cities. Secondly, his blood must be allowed to soak into the earth or vegetation. When these criteria are fulfilled, Saber will gradually begin to incubate a new body within the earth, nourished by the natural life-force of his surroundings.

After three days, Saber's "birth" process is completed and his new body will rise up from the earth fully formed and splendid. The resurrected Saber possesses all the parameters, Skills and Noble Phantasms of his original self; even his contract with his Master is magically restored. The only way to truly assure Saber's demise is either to finish him off away from the natural world where his divine authority is strongest, or else to completely scourge the surrounding terrain and reduce it to a desolate husk bereft of magical energy. Since Saber's revival depends upon the earth's vitality, depleting it entirely in a given area renders this Noble Phantasm impotent.

Key Words/Craft Essence

Hliðskjálf

"Atop the seat of Odin, my gaze reached across all the nine realms.
    Infinite splendor, reflected in thousands of shards of possibility.

But yet... what caught my gaze the most was simply a single woman.
    Beautiful beyond compare, a single glance from her lit up the entire multiverse with radiance.

I was entranced instantly, requiring the mightiest of efforts to avert my gaze and dismount Odin's throne.
    Even then, the image of her fair form had been seared into my mind, ghosting through my every waking thought.

I had to have her.
    I had to make her mine no matter what it took.

And so... I sacrificed my sword, lending it to a friend so he would help me obtain my love.
    I sacrificed the entire world, consigning it to Surt's hellish flames.
    I sacrificed myself, perishing on a battleground of ash without my most trusted weapon.

All for the joy of that woman's fleeting embrace.
    And the worst thing is... when I think back on her smile, I can't even bring myself to regret it.

Master... Is it wrong to pursue a love that brings only disaster?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I finished up the Frey sheet I'd been talking about. Some parts might not be as detailed lore-wise as they could've possibly been since I got a little scared looking up his lore after whole pop-up debacle, but as a whole I'm pretty satisfied with how this turned out. He was very much inspired by the take on Frey featured in Riordan's Magnus Chase series (up to and including the very name 'Sumarbrandr' itself) but I still tried to go with my own take.

As always, be sure to drop by with comments and criticisms! Thanks.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; July 27th, 2018 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Changed FC

Blog Entries
    =RIDER=

Artist: はしぼん

Possible Alternate Classes: Archer
    True Name: Cynane - The Queenslayer
    Height/Weight: 173 cm / 61 kg
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Place of Origin: Macedonia (Historical Fact)

Never Going Back by The Score

=Parameters=

Strength: B
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B
    Mana: C
    Luck: D
    NP: B

=Class Skills=

- Riding (A):
    can ride any and all mounts with exceptional expertise, save for things of phantasmal, divine, and dragon origin.

Raised as both a warrior and lady of the court, Rider excelled in both. Though, based on her choices in life it was obvious which she favored more and continued to improve upon.

- Magic Resistance (D):
    cancel spells with a chant below one verse. Equivalent to that of a warding amulet.

=Personal Skills=

- Charisma (D):
    the innate ability to lead an army.

As talented the military tactician as her brother, Rider joined in he and his friends’ campaigns of conquest, though she and everyone else were quickly overshadowed. Because of this, what normally would’ve been an A ranked ability was devalued by three.

- Military Tactics (D):
    tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat, but, battles where many are mobilized.

Rider helped her brother plan his campaigns and commanded those of her own with notable success. Though, once again, her contributions were taken for granted.

- Queenslayer (A+):
    grants an advantage against female Servants. Bonused if they are regarded with any significant fame or infamy.

Gained after slaying an enemy country’s warrior queen when she was only a teenager in a single combat and subsequently routing said warrior queen’s much larger force from the field of battle by herself.

=Noble Phantasms=

- Seize Power (A, Anti-Unit [self]):
    the ability to turn an enemy’s greatest tool against them.

Rider has the chance to reverse another Servant’s Noble Phantasm, suffering less damage from its effects while also potentially damaging its user. As an added bonus, she gains a temporarily increase all stats by one rank and immunity to almost all mental and physical penalties for the opportunity to launch a devastating counterattack.

Her defeat of an entire army single-handedly became her most notable accomplishment. The country of the army she defeated held it in such prowess as their most valuable asset that its slaughter ruined them completely. A Noble Phantasm, in turn, is a Servant’s most valuable asset, and what better way to ruin them than by using their own legend against them?

Only applicable to Noble Phantasms of Anti-Unit and Anti-Army classification.

=Bio=

Cynane was the half-sister of Alexander the Great.
    Last edited by Historia; August 24th, 2018 at 11:13 AM.

Blog Entries
    In case anybody cares, I swapped out Loki's Divinity with Godly Divine Core as a bunch of people suggested. Since I went with GSD for Sifr and now Frey, I figured I might as well be consistent.

Blog Entries
    Hate to beg, but does anybody have opinions on Frey?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crying View Post
    Hey. Been a while since I last dropped by and it will probably be even longer until I do so again. My classes suck.

Anyway, since I haven't done work on any of the Servants I said I would, have a look at something I made two or three years ago for an RP with some online friends. Yes, it was dumb and cliched for what fan-made Grail Wars are like. And yes, more than a few of those Servants were borrowed from the old Create-A-Servant thread.

Sue me.

If there's anybody actually half-interested in this I could probably put some links up for what other work we did on it before abandoning the project.
    I think I spotted a few of mine in that list (I'm guessing Ogier and Mina).

- - - Updated - - -

Frey: When you first mentioned this, I misread and thought you were doing a remake of Freyja. The first NP reminds me very much of the sword I gave Percival and the first NP of my Kenshin sheet and seems like a halfway house between the two and also the resurection NP reminds me of the one you gave your loli!jesus but hey, myths overlap I guess with inspiration and all that stuff.

Also, with his fated weakness mentioned in Protection from Elementals, wouldn't a rank like A- work better?

- - - Updated - - -

Cynane 2.0: A things I'd tweak myself is with military tactics, I think C+ is more appropriate (with the modifer taking effect when in a supportive role rather than a lead). Also the second Noble Phantasm seems more like a skill to me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Frey: When you first mentioned this, I misread and thought you were doing a remake of Freyja. The first NP reminds me very much of the sword I gave Percival and the first NP of my Kenshin sheet and seems like a halfway house between the two and also the resurection NP reminds me of the one you gave your loli!jesus but hey, myths overlap I guess with inspiration and all that stuff.
    Thanks for the feedback. The sword NP didn't really remind me of Percival's at all, other then the 'failing when it needs him most' aspect which was actually inspired by Adlet's Yamato Takeru sheet. I can definitely see the similarity now that you've pointed it out, though. And yeah, his resurrection NP is basically an 'earthier' version of the one I gave Jesus, which I even included a nod to in the description.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wanted to do a Moses sheet, but there's already been one that basically got it exactly right. Le sigh.

Mainly based around the idea of him Excaliblasting the Red Sea apart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Last time I check, didn't Moses canonically punch really hard to split the Red Sea?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Cynane 2.0: A things I'd tweak myself is with military tactics, I think C+ is more appropriate (with the modifer taking effect when in a supportive role rather than a lead). Also the second Noble Phantasm seems more like a skill to me.
    Hm. Good point. It would match with the whole humiliation shtick. And I was thinking of just combining the two NPs.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Wow, I haven't heard from you in ages. The RP idea seems interesting enough (and I appreciate how you used some of my own Servants like the Nameless Crusader and probably Briar Rose). I take it Morgana summons herself somehow, given that she's listed as both Master and Servant? And one Servant is seemingly the MC from Persona 3, which seems a bit odd since all the rest are from real mythology, but your choice I guess.

Did you actually write this up as an RP to any extent or simply speculation that never got off the ground? No offense.
    It was going to be an RP, but it ended up dying really quickly. As in, before the people RPing even got to summon their Servants quickly. But yeah, there was something written up as an actual RP - I don't have it anymore, though.

As for the Arisato thing, it's not the P3 protag though they do have the same last name. Basically, one of the people RPing was a big fan of both Archer and Kiritsugu and wanted to try and do something similar with their character/s.
    Last edited by Crying; March 29th, 2017 at 06:44 AM. Reason: double quote
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    true name:bonnie&clyde
    class: gunner.
    alternative classes: assassin, rider.
    alignment(both): lawful chaotic.

bonnie:
    stats:
    strength:
    c
    endurance:
    d
    mana:
    a
    agility:
    a
    personal skills:
    deceptive innocence, A+.
    a technique similar to castors master from FN, which makes it so the more a servant looks at her the more they underestimate her, it hides bloodlust, strength, and intelligence fully. altho it does use magic so magic resistance of b class can null it.

gun enforcement: an interesting magic which allows her to enhance any gun, to allow it to shoot mana enhanced A+ bullets, which helped her kill many a mage.

background: bonnie was in fact unknown to history a part of unwell known mage family, she was at some point of her life taken from her home by the mage association, to be trained in mage craft, in a secret program created to create assassins used to kill mages, of the 18 women and men, she showed the most promise, however during her first mission, she killed her "husband" who was really just a high class mage sent to watch her, however about 4 failed escape attempts the fifth one worked, and that is when she met clyde. while clyde was not a mage he did posses working mage circuits. bonnie fell helplessly in love with clyde and the two committed murders and robberies together that were in fact mage association menders and banks owned by the mage association, eventually the mage association ut a stop to them and killed them while they driving away from there hideout.

personality: she is deceptive and intelligent, while also helplessly in love with clyde. she could be said to be the brains, and has a teasing and completely buesnness nature at the same time.

clyde:
    strength:
    A+
    endurance:
    A++
    mana:
    E-
    agility:
    E.
    luck:
    A.

personal skills:
    sharp shot: clyde is extremely good with guns, and posses and almost superhuman level of accuracy, do to this clyde can shoot any gun he comes accrues with perfect or better then perfect accuracy.

background: clyde was a normal boy who was born in Texas, however unknown to him he was born with working mage circuits. he on one night ran into bonnie were the two fell in love, and decided to take revenge on the mage association, buy robbing there banks, and killing there members, eventually the mage association ambushed them while they were leaving there hideout and the two were killed.

personalty. clyde's personality ist simple, it is that of the charming idiot he is the the brawn of the duo. and is also hopelessly in love with bonnie. he will call his master 'bossman or 'boss lady.

NP:
    Some day they’ll go down together;
    And they’ll bury them side by side,
    To a few it’ll be grief— To the law a relief—
    But it’s death for Bonnie and Clyde.

its death for Bonnie and Clyde. rank EX, type anti unit.
    this phantasm takes both the way they died and the famous poem written by bonnie herself, and dual summoned the other, ex: if bonnie is summoned the NP with activate and summon clyde. it also makes it impossible to kill them one by one, they must be killed together at the same time. It also creates an interesting effect, it takes there over exaggerations of one another, and adds that too there stats, like Bonnie sees her husband as a slow and dumb, but she sees him as incredibly strong. The truth of the nature of this phantasm is that it is not one that represents there life but rather there love for each other.
    Last edited by venomking; March 29th, 2017 at 07:17 PM.

Blog Entries
    Venomking: You reposted the sheet here, but you didn't make any of the corrections I advised over in Modern Fiction. If you want to see my feedback, check here.

i am, but its ganan be later today, i have students to teach today.

Blog Entries
    Saber

Appearance (roughly):

Faceclaim: http://www.topit.me/item/4229094
    Name: Ywain

Title: Knight of the Lion, The Fountain Knight
    Other classes: Rider, Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Britain
    Theme: Stand By Me by Ben E King

Parameters:

Strength: B
    Endurance: B
    Agility: C
    Mana: C+
    Luck: B

Class Skill(s):

Riding (B):
    One can ride animals and most vehicles with above average expertise.

Magic Resistance (B):
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for a Servant to be affected.

Personal Skill(s):

Man Against The World (B):
    When facing two or more enemies at once, this Servant’s likelihood of survival is increased.

Despite being one to seek out adventure greater than any other before him and plunging headfirst into danger, Saber came out relatively unscathed.

When the battle has ended and dust settled, he is likely to come out alive—and livelier than most.

The Bigger They Are (A):
    Saber gains an advantage over those larger than him, whether it be their actual size, combat abilities, or scope of their legends.

Noble Phantasm(s):

A Knight’s Best Friend (A+, Self):
    Saber is able to summon a familiar to add him and his Master and act as their guardian.

It is the lion he befriended in his legend, and the embodiment of all that Saber was and forever will be. It can even act as a proxy Servant in case he and his Master are ever separated. When acting as a proxy, Saber is able to communicate through it regardless of state of mind or circumstance.

A Lady’s Love (B, Anti-Personnel):
    When hopelessly surrounded, horribly crippled, gravely wounded, or otherwise in such danger that the possibility of defeat is great, Saber has a greater chance of surviving to fight another day.

Gained from his friendship with a lady who gave him a ring which guaranteed his safety from imprisonment, sickness, and the shedding of blood as long as he thought of her fondly.

Only active if Saber’s relationship with his Master is more than skin deep. Rank increases to A if they are female.
    Last edited by Historia; May 3rd, 2017 at 02:23 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    i am, but its ganan be later today, i have students to teach today.
    what do you teach?
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Philosophy, history, and math.

- - - Updated - - -

So finally caught a break, my students are doing a pop quiz right now. So I can finally edit it.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright edited it, I'll do a little more later.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    Philosophy, history, and math.

- - - Updated - - -

So finally caught a break, my students are doing a pop quiz right now. So I can finally edit it.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright edited it, I'll do a little more later.
    Have to admit I never fancied you as a teacher. Not to be mean, but I hope your teaching is a lot clearer and more concise then your writing...

It is, i don't really have to wright, my wife does that, we co teach the class. So anything more I ahve to edit.
    Alos just so you know she does wrighting I teach the lessons.