Page 843 of 858 FirstFirst ... 343743793833838841842843844845848853 ... LastLast
Results 16,841 to 16,860 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nuclear Gandhi: Pretty amusing joke sheet. I have a few comments though.

First of all, his NP seems to have two different names, since you call it Nuclear Gandhi in the description but Big Red Button is listed as the official name. I suspect this might be an issue with the sheet being edited between drafts. Also, I'm not sure if Mental Pollution is necessary with Contradictive Mind already representing his twisted mentality. Lastly, the paragraph spacing seems to have been messed up when you posted this one.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Nuclear Gandhi: Pretty amusing joke sheet. I have a few comments though.

First of all, his NP seems to have two different names, since you call it Nuclear Gandhi in the description but Big Red Button is listed as the official name. I suspect this might be an issue with the sheet being edited between drafts. Also, I'm not sure if Mental Pollution is necessary with Contradictive Mind already representing his twisted mentality. Lastly, the paragraph spacing seems to have been messed up when you posted this one.
    Thanks! I've gone back and fixed those.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Servant Saber:

Appearance:

True Name: Judah Maccabee

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Alternate Classes: Lancer, Rider, Berserker, Caster, Shielder

Strength- A
    Agility- B
    Endurance- B
    Mana- C
    Luck- B
    NP- A+

Personality
    Passionate and erudite. Saber is an avid reader and when not fighting can often be found sitting under the shade and reading a good book. He tries to stay calm and analyze things from an objective viewpoint, believing that man bereft of reason is little different than a wild beast. However, Saber's calmness is only rivalled by his fierce hatred for any kind of oppression, whether the perpetrator be Jew or Greek.

Should he witness an act of injustice like the strong senselessly exploiting the weak for their own gain Saber will outwardly remain calm while quietly waiting for the perfect time to strike back, upon which he erupts in a righteous fury. A truly pious man devote in his faith. But Saber is no mindless zealot, as he believes that all peoples and faith-groups have the right to live in peace and practice their religions as equals.

As his wish for an independent nation for his people has already been granted in the modern era, Saber has no desire for the Holy Grail. Instead, he accepts summoning simply for a chance to explore the modern world and see how far his people have come. Being a curious man, Saber is eager to see for himself the advances mankind has made since his own era, being particularly impressed by the advent of widespread writing and literacy. He can often be found touring the local libraries and reading all the books they have to offer, though he swears none can surpass the Torah.

Dislikes: Hellenized Jews, persecution, cowards
    Talent: guerilla warfare
    Natural Enemy: Antiochus IV

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance- B-
    Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank, spells with a chant below three verses are cancelled. Even if targeted by the likes of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals, it is difficult for the Servant to be affected. The naturally high resistance of his Class, bolstered by Saber's overwhelming faith in YHWH. However for that reason, it cannot properly defend against spells that use Saber's own religious traditions as foundation.

Riding- B

The ability to ride animals and handle vehicles. At this rank, most mundane mounts can be ridden at an above average degree of skill, but not Phantasmal or Divine Beasts.

Personal Skills:

Maccabeus
    Hammer Of Faith
    - A+
    A Skill derived from Saber's epithet as the "hammer of faith", awarded in recognition of his ferocity in battle.

This Skill boosts Saber's stats, instincts and overall fighting prowess while facing Pagan enemies. Additionally Saber can manifest a large bronze warhammer that serves as the physical embodiment of his epithet. The warhammer is not a Noble Phantasm, but quite hefty and powerful and can be freely summoned at will by Saber even when he's stripped of his other weapons.

Incidentally, a similar Skill would likely be possessed by a certain Carolingian knight who bore the title "
    Hammer
    Martellus
    ".

Spark Of Rebellion- B+
    A Skill held by those famous for leading a popular rebellion. Comprises an equivalent rank in Charisma and Nature Of A Rebellious Spirit.

Saber famously lead the Maccabean Revolt against the tyrannical Seleucid Empire that sought to drive his people to extinction. He refuses to bow before any authority other than YHWH, and his courage and convictions inspire others to follow him on the same path. This Skill gains a + modifier while inspiring those who share Saber's Jewish faith and rebelling against those outside it.

Truly a man whose words stoke the hearts of the righteous while striking fear into the wicked.

Eightfold Blessing- A
    A unique Skill representing the miracle that took place in the story of Hanukkah. In the story, after Saber and his men reclaimed the Holy Temple from the Seleucids, they were horrified to discover that the oil for the sacred incense in the temple had been profaned. There was only enough pure oil left for one day, while the candles were meant to burn for eight days.

Saber lit the candles anyway, trusting in God to answer his plight. And lo, a miracle occurred. The oil which should've been depleted after only a single day, instead fueled the candles to blaze dazzlingly for a full eight days. This miracle originated the holiday of
    Hanukkah
    Festival Of Lights
    , which is still celebrated to this day.

As a Skill, this serves to extend the duration of any beneficial effect Saber receives by eight turns. To illustrate, if a healing spell was cast on Saber that would normally restore his health for four turns, it would instead heal him for twelve turns. This applies further to negative statuses he inflicts on the opponent. So for example, wounds dealt by Saber would take eight turns longer to recover from than usual.

Military Tactics- C+
    Tactical instinctive ability used not for one-on-one combat, but on a battlefield where armies are mobilized. Gives bonus modifiers to using one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm, or defending against another's Anti-Army Noble Phantasm. Saber was a genius strategist who fought against the mighty Greek army that had conquered much of the known world, defeating them in many fierce skirmishes.

Being greatly outnumbered, Saber recognized that he and his men had no hope of matching the Seleucid Empire's formidable military juggernaut in straightforward combat. Instead, they relied on guerilla tactics to even the odds, darting in to attack the Greeks' supply lines and then swiftly retreating. As such, this Skill receives a + modifier when applied to guerilla warfare.

Savior Of A People- EX
    A Skill given to those heroes who were chosen by God to against all odds save their people from eradication. This Skill is similar to Pioneer Of The Stars, but fundamentally different. A blessing of "resilience" that draws from the collective will of the Jewish people across history to endure and survive. The resolve of a people who endured countless hardships and persecutions at the hands of foreign powers but continued to strive for the
    Jerusalem
    Promised Land

Whenever Saber is in a situation where "his death is inevitable" it changes into a situation where "survival is possible". However that survival may only be a 0.0001 percent chance, and seizing it is a matter of Saber's own will and efforts. If he's defending others, the odds of survival further increase.

A single hero who stood against a massive empire and dealt it a crippling blow. And in doing so, paved the way to an independent nation for his people. These feats have awarded Saber a great rank in this Skill.

Noble Phantasms
    Xiphos Nemesis
    By Your Own Blade Shall Ye Be Brought Down

Type: Variable

The sword Judah won from the fallen Seleucid general Apollonius in the battle of Nahal El-Haramiah. Wrested from his opponent's dying hands, it became a symbol of vengeance Saber used for the rest of his military career.

A slender and ornate weapon. The handle is of fretted gold and the polished blue steel blade is etched with imagery depicting the labors of Heracles. Despite its Pagan appearance the blade's ties to Saber's own legend have ascended it to a genuine sword of faith, giving form to his struggles against the oppressive Seleucid Empire.

As a Noble Phantasm, it crystallizes the concept of "using the enemy's own weapon against them". Upon invocation, the sword will automatically transform to match the weapon used by Saber's opponent. Said transformations aren't unlimited however, so while the sword can somewhat change its shape to emulate a different kind of weapon (like lengthening the handle for a spear) it can't become something totally different like a bow or shield.

If the enemy's weapon is a Noble Phantasm, Saber's version will possess the same attributes and special abilities. However, while concepts like "a sword that shoots beams" or "a spear that leaves unhealing wounds" can be reproduced, their output is still limited by this Noble Phantasm's own ranking. If used to copy a Noble Phantasm higher-ranked than Xiphos Nemesis itself, the imitation will be fundamentally degraded compared to the original. For instance if used to copy Arturia's Excalibur, instead of a giant wave of light able to demolish whole fortresses, it'd be a smaller beam that could only scatter an army of around a dozen people.

Despite this limitation, Xiphos Nemesis is still a highly powerful and versatile Noble Phantasm that lets Saber take his enemies by surprise by using their own techniques against them. The transformations only last as long as Saber is fighting the opponent who wields the matching weapon. After battle draws to a close, his sword will return to its proper form.

For obvious reasons, this Noble Phantasm's special ability is useless against enemies that don't wield any form of weapon.

Chereb Yirmeyahu
    Golden Sword That Prophesies Victory

Type: Anti-Army

According to legend, before the Battle of Adasa Saber had a vision of the prophet Jeremiah offering him a golden sword, telling him to use it to vanquish his foes. This omen proved true when Saber and his men attained glorious victory in the coming battle, slaying the opposing general Nicanor and putting the enemies of YHWH to flight. Upon invoking this Noble Phantasm, Saber momentarily equalizes his real sword with the one in the vision.

His sword transforms again, discarding its Pagan appearance like a shell to reveal a holy sword wrapped in golden fire. A matchless Divine Construct forged by YHWH Himself, forgiven to grace Saber's hands solely for the purpose of delivering his people from annihilation. Saber then slashes down his sword, launching a blast of golden flames and Mana at the enemy that takes the form of a giant eagle, the Maccabee's war crest that they displayed in countless battles against the Seleucid Empire. Upon impact it detonates in a massive explosion of Mana, devastating the enemy and everything around them.

Afterwards, the light fades and the sword returns to its normal appearance. This is Saber's strongest attack, but invoking it costs a great deal of Mana. After using it Saber would be heavily exhausted and need an immediate supply of magical energy from his Master not to pass out. Also his Xiphos Nemesis Noble Phantasm is sealed for the following day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here's a remake of my old Judah Maccabee sheet. I wrote it way back when I first came to this forum, and while there's some ideas I still liked there was definitely a lot of room for improvement to get it up to my present standards. Judah's always been one of the figures I've been most interested in and I've wanted to remake his sheet for a while.

I grew up in a half-Jewish family so I tried to channel that when writing the sheet. He might've come out a little wanked as a result, but overall I'm pretty satisfied at what I've done with him. And yeah, I know the dude I chose for his FC is a Muslim guy. Whatever, it's a similar part of the world and I couldn't find anything more fitting.

As usual, comments and critiques would be much appreciated. Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by RoydGolden; December 31st, 2019 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Forgot Alignment

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    I apologize if my iddle thoughts are not enough, but at least I promise to try to offer my opinion on all sheets that appear in this thread... Anyway, this time we had a sudden burst of activity and that's a good thing!

Pestur: I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS SHEET. Loved the idea, loved the execution. I don't know if it was your intention or not, but the skills are so common, so average (in the sense that they look like something out of a 1st generation FGO servant), that they work exactly like they were supposed to in this average servant. That 3rd skill is so cruel! I loved it hahahah. Anyway, it was such a fun sheet to read-- and a character I wasn't expecting, it made everything much amusing.
    I'm glad my sleep deprived madness could bring joy to you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    I apologize if my iddle thoughts are not enough, but at least I promise to try to offer my opinion on all sheets that appear in this thread... Anyway, this time we had a sudden burst of activity and that's a good thing!

Pestur: I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS SHEET. Loved the idea, loved the execution. I don't know if it was your intention or not, but the skills are so common, so average (in the sense that they look like something out of a 1st generation FGO servant), that they work exactly like they were supposed to in this average servant. That 3rd skill is so cruel! I loved it hahahah. Anyway, it was such a fun sheet to read-- and a character I wasn't expecting, it made everything much amusing.

Egil: Whoa, you've pulled no punches with this sheet, man. It was a ride. I was thoroughly engrossed on it, and the skills and noble phantasms were very cool; I tried to picture them and the mental image was sick. That small detail about the Sami people and how they were percepted differently from the others was such a nice touch-- I really liked what you did with that in your sheet, the way you've incorporated it in his giant herritage. Very creative Servant here!

Pandukabhaya: It might come from a place of "laziness", or perhaps I just dislike heroes with too many NPs when they aren't exactly super well known... ANYWAY, I feel like at least one of those NPs could've become a skill and we wouldn't lose anything in this sheet, you know? Also, the lore section. Jesus Christ, what a ride that was... Good thing I'm a patient person and I wanted to understand the character, but I am sure that there's people around here that will absolutely skip this part. Other than that, it was such a fun entry to read! I liked very much of the abilities you've picked for this Servant, it's very war-oriented. The personality is also the sort of one I love to see in warriors-- dutiful and respectful, a sort of knight-ish twist on them instead of the warmonger variant. All in all, it was still a nice read and I enjoyed him a lot.

Q: First of all, welcome! I hope you can share more sheets with us, because this one was rather nice to read! A "character" I wasn't expected and a nice presentation, what else can we ask? He is, indeed, as you've described, very OP but I suppose we can forgive that on grounds that it isn't supposed to be a character you find in a traditional HGW.

Yoshioka Myorin: I can see that you've had an idea and the execution was almost there. It... Lacked something, but I think you're on the right track. I liked the link between this heroic spirit who did everything for her husband, because this is indeed the most blatant trait of our Iri. Her skills compliment nicely the idea of a samurai warrior; nothing noteworthy, sure, but also definitely not a failure. Keep this going!
    Thank You! Yeah he's really OP. Too bad my next "servant" is even bigger than him....... LOOK I JUST LIKE OP SERVANTS ALRIGHT

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    I'm guessing an Enmebarages sheet is in the works?
    A bit late response, but I might try to make one, but it's admittedly hard without unintentionally retreading stuff others have done. Also it might be harder cause unlike Pestur who I had a character idea for and enough space to actually make it work (what with her being in like 3 lines in the actual Epic), as opposed to Original Onee-san who actually has a bit of history that I can't just make up on the fly while also having too little for me to make a basis for.

Also cause I don't know whether to make them an actual woman or just a dude. :v
    Last edited by Der Ritter; December 31st, 2019 at 12:40 AM.

While I'm still trying to kick my own motivation back into gear to finish this Saber, have a White Rider.

First Horseman

Class:
    Rider

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Appearance: Ok, since we a dealing with a Horseman, as is the norm with these guys, Rider has no actual form of it's own. However, unlike Pale Rider (or Lambda's Red Rider), White Rider actually possesses it's own Master upon summoning, causing a number of physical changes upon attaining full control. Signs of possession by Rider include a slouched posture when not interacting with others, dull/glassy eyes, an empty expression, whitening of the hair, and most extreme of all, a ring of golden, spike-like horns erupting from the host's head in a form reminiscent of a crown. Within the mental world where the mind of Rider's host is stored, Rider manifests as a disembodied golden crown that speaks with an androgynous voice.

Parameters:

Strength-?
    Endurance-?
    Agility-?
    Mana-?
    Luck-?
    NP-EX

(Emergency creator's note: Due to the fact that Rider has no form of it's own and possesses it's master upon manifesting, Rider has no stats on it's own and derives all it's stats from it's Master. The single exception to this is the NP rank at EX, which will be explained later in the sheet. I may come back and add some numbers based on a hypothetical host pertaining to a singularity I'm working on, just as soon as I can find some relevant stats for Shinji)

Personality: Rider is weird for a Horseman of the Apocalypse, seeing as it has an actual personality. This may be due to it representing both the concepts of "Conquest" and "Virtuous Warfare", both of which require the ability to think rationally and have emotion. Rider rarely interacts with other servants, and often seems to be battle-hungry to most outside observers, only deviating from this when it's own existence in the Grail War is threatened. However, within the mental landscape generated by Rider to house the consciousness of it's Host, one is exposed to a very different side of Rider. In general, Rider can be described as one who is tired of conflict and desires peace above all else, but cannot know peace until it's task is done. It resents the creator, who it sees as cruel for giving it a task with no definitive way to complete it.

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance-?(E<): Due to it's specific circumstances, Rider's Magic resistance varies depending on the host. A weak host drops the skill to it's lowest rank, a D rank, while a strong host would have a rank of B or higher.

Horseman of the Apocalypse-EX: A specialized version of the Riding skill, unique to servants who are closer to manifested concepts than other existences. This skill allows Rider to control the body of it's master as it's vessel, although it can manifest a steed for it's host to use. The summoned steed appears as a pure white warhorse, powerfully built with glowing eyes.

Personal Skills:

Rider of Conquest
    -A: A skill denoting Rider's status as one who embodies the idea of a conqueror. This skill exists as bounded field around rider's host, forcing an Endurance check on all servants within a 20 meter radius. Any servant with an Endurance rank of C or lower loses the motivation to fight, taking penalties to all stats as well as ranking down the power of all skills and NPs by one rank.

Rider of Virtuous War-A: A skill denoting Rider's status as the embodiment of justified Warfare. Grants a bonus rank to Endurance and Luck if Rider is in a situation where it's fight would be considered "virtuous"(ie, defending an innocent, fighting an Evil aligned servant, ect.)

Noble Phantasms:

Come and See-The Rider of the White Steed(?, Anti-?): Rider primary weapon. While physically shaped as a white bow that fires arrows of light, in truth this bow is so much more. It is the very idea of conquest, sublimated as a weapon. When it's incantation is said in full(the incantation being the entire passage of the Book of Revelations pertaining to White Rider), the arrow fired by the bow alters it's power, type, and properties in order to put it's target "on the verge of death, where one more arrow will end their life". This even bypasses God Hand, killing Berzerkules 11 times in rapid succession and leaving him on death's door in his 12th Life(to be shown in the singularity concept I am working on for this servant). Once brought to this point, Rider approaches it's opponent and issues an ultimatum, "Yield or be destroyed". Should the target yield, the target is then bound to Rider's service, becoming a Servant of Rider, complete with a full suite of Command Spells. Should they refuse to yield, Rider puts an arrow through their heart, killing them instantly.

The First Seal-The Scroll of Armageddon(A+, Anti-unit): the catalyst to summon Rider, as well as the source of Rider's existence. A scroll made of animal skin and sealed with seven seals made of red wax, when Rider is summoned the first of the seven seals breaks and the scroll teleports to a random location in whatever area the war is being held in(be it a town, city, ect.). As long as the seal is broken, Rider is unkillable. Fatal damage simply forces Rider(and it's host) into spirit form for a few days to recover, then it's back to the action. The only way to defeat Rider is to remake the First Seal. The Wax needed is refined from the bone of a holy man ground up and mixed with the blood of a Demon God, then brought to a boil over magma and left to reduce for seven days. Once reduced, the wax need only poured over the location of the First Seal, where it will the form and harden into the physical form of the seal on it's own. As soon as the seal is remade, Rider is violently ripped from it's host and cast back into the Moon Cell, being "killed" as far as the War is concerned. However, while Rider does not know of the scroll's location at all times, it does know the condition of the seal, and should someone find the scroll and begin re-making the seal, Rider will cease all else and seek out whoever is messing with the seal.

Lore: Rider's true identity is the Rider of the White Steed, also called "Conquest" and "the First Horseman of the Apocalypse". One of heralds of the end times, Rider was summoned by the power of the seven seals, being given a golden crown and the task to "go forth, conquering and to conquer". Naturally, this task frustrated Rider with it's ambiguity, and it naturally began seeking ways to see it completed. One of the methods it found was the Grail wars, which Rider attempted to breach on numerous occasions, only to be thwarted by the combined might of Gaia and Alaya. However, in a certain point in a variation of the Chaldeas timeline, Rider found a way into a Grail war due to the interference of the Demon God Astaroth, who somehow survived the destruction of Salomon and possessed the body of that timeline's Gordes Musik, using the host's(slightly) unwitting apprentice(that timeline's Shinji Matou, who was sent off to study under Gordes to receive a proper magical education) as the master of Rider, resulting in the latter possession by Rider. Rider, who sensed the Demon God's presence, immediately destroyed Gordes and Astaroth, then proceeded to trash the Mage's workshop before leaving, while failing to notice the second Demon God, Allocer, who promptly possessed one of the Homunculi in the workshop after Rider had left(this is more relevant for the Singularity). Rider went one to win the Grail war in that timeline, resulting it's wish being fulfilled, which ultimately caused the apocalypse to occur prematurely, an incident that is partially responsible for the damage to the Human Order.

Notes: Yes, this Rider does look OP as hell, but thats the point. I designed White Rider to be a Singularity Final Boss, where you team up with Allocer(who is possessing the body of one of Gordes' Homunculi and is literally just early design Sieg in terms of body) and his Avenger-Class servant to stop Rider from winning the Grail war and undo some of the damage to the Human Order.

Blog Entries
    White Rider: A pretty unique and interesting Horseman sheet. The more sympathetic characterization was unexpected, but it definitely helped flesh "him" out more. Damn, that second NP is overpowered. I imagine in a story it'd lead to a whole epic final battle where all the allied Servants are desperately trying to hold White Rider off while Ritsuka or whoever finishes the seal in time to banish him.

Out of curiosity, do you have any thoughts on my Judah Maccabee sheet?

White Rider: A pretty unique and interesting Horseman sheet. The more sympathetic characterization was unexpected, but it definitely helped flesh "him" out more. Damn, that second NP is overpowered. I imagine in a story it'd lead to a whole epic final battle where all the allied Servants are desperately trying to hold White Rider off while Ritsuka or whoever finishes the seal in time to banish him.

Out of curiosity, do you have any thoughts on my Judah Maccabee sheet?
    Yup, thats basically the gist of it. "He" is the final boss of a variation of the primary Chaldea timeline, where the reason for mankind's extinction is that the apocalypse was started prematurely because Rider won the Grail war, and thus Ritsuka and co have to basically go back in time and prevent him from winning, eliciting help from the surviving servants of that Grail War(Lancer, Archer, and Assassin) as well as Demon God Allocer, who somehow survived Salomon and has summoned an Avenger-class servant to help stave off Rider while they try to find the scroll and restore the First Seal.

Also, your Judah Maccabee is certainly interesting. He doesn't pop up too often, and the idea of stealing other people's NPs is pretty cool. All in all, a pretty good sheet. Now, if only I could find a way to motivate myself to finish my own Saber sheet.....
    Last edited by Valfodr; December 31st, 2019 at 05:02 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Since I appear to have lost my immediate drive to make more Servant sheets and the list just keeps getting longer and longer, I'll throw out a few prompts that people are free to pick up if they please.

Wendigo (Berserker/Assassin): A not-precisely-Heroic Spirit that probably wouldn't be summoned on its own. Being an insatiable spirit of hunger, they wouldn't have any connection heroes or anti-heroes, but due to the influence of the so-called "Wendigo psychosis" affecting certain North American tribes, Wendigo would count as an "Anti-Hero" tacked on to a human spirit. Could also work as a Berserker version of some tribal hero. I imagined Wendigo having some version of Vanagandr's (a.k.a. Fenrir's) Soul Eater Skill, but with caveat of having increasingly diminishing returns from it.
    Faceclaim suggestion

Bαb (Caster/Alter Ego/Saver): Founding figure of the Bahαʼν Faith which essentially goes really hardcore on syncretism. It posits that all world religions are actually one and the same and has some curious interpretations on the roles of prophets and the nature of the Divine. Given that he lived around the same era as Blavatsky, he might also be a similar kind of 'Seeker of Truth', and might have some connection to the Root feeding him his ideas.
    Faceclaim suggestion

"Spider Woman"/Na'ashjι'νν Asdzαα/Kokyangwuti (Caster/Assassin):
    A figure from Native American myth, with slightly different names and appearances depending on which mythology one looks at. Usually associated with dreamcatchers, usually benevolent but sometimes an enemy of children or a boogeyman-like figure. I haven't done much research on this one yet, but she'd probably have some ability relating to dreamcatchers.

Pheidippides (Lancer/Shielder): The runner of Marathon, said to have run from Marathon to Athens to deliver news of victory and then died from exhaustion. However, it seems the legend is actually based on the army that fought at Marathon becoming aware of Athens being under threat, marching back to Athens and defending it in a second battle on the same day. Pheidippides would thus by a literal one-man army of some sort, probably with an Innocent Monster to shove all those people into a single body.

Oswald Boelcke (Rider):
    The pioneer of aerial warfare in WW I and a kind of predecessor and teacher to the Red Baron. Might be hard to differentiate from the Red Baron in terms of NPs, but his other abilities would most likely revolve around things like early warning systems, air to air tactics and so on.

Captain Cook (Rider/Berserker/Alter Ego/Foreigner?): Not James Cook the British Explorer, but rather the figure of Australian mythology based on his arrival. As this Captain Cook is more of blank slate than the original and only has presence in Australian Aboriginal stories, it could be twisted into some malicious entity using the Heroic Spirit shell as a remote body or something else. Of course, it could also be played straight or tacked onto James Cook.

Kay Khosrow (Rider/Caster/Avenger): A Persian king and son of the hero Siyavash. I imagined him as a more benevolent Avenger who leans on magecraft in battle. Possesses the Cup of Kay Khosrow, which is reputed to be able to show anything and everything occurring on earth or the Seven Heavens. Might also be able to summon a version of Rostam for assistance, given that Rostam also wanted a part in Khosrow's vengeance.

Joachim Murat (Rider):
    One of Napoleon's top commanders, and the possessor of the enviable title of King of Dandies. He seems to have been in charge of Napoleon's cavalry as a somewhat-independent commander, and earned form him the name of the "First Horseman of Europe". Also apparently charged into melee wielding nothing more than a riding crop while making it out alive. Before Napoleon's time, he was apparently a notoriously quarrelsome duelist.

Svipdagr (Caster/Berserker/Alter Ego): A prompt I've tossed around before, but I've recently found some actual abilities for him. The core of the sheet is that Svipdagr is a kenning for the god Σπr, Freya's husband. He barely ever stays in Asgard and wanders the world in disguise. Svipdagr's story mostly revolves around his marriage to Freya (or an equivalent by way of kennings), aided by the ghost of his mother, who is a powerful witch. His NP would likely be a dragon transformation, as he was cursed to transform into one by Odin. He still retained his wits, though, and mostly hung out in a cave somewhere. Would probably get superb support magic from his mother and Freya, the local garden variety of goddess of magic.

En no Gyoja (Caster): Founder of the Japanese Shugendo sect. From what we've seen in the Nasuverse, they're like some kind of mage-monk-martial artist types, so Gyoja, as their founder, would probably have these traits cranked up to eleven. The practicioners of Shugendo, the yamabushi, are usually depicted as having supernatural powers and sometimes connected to the Tengu.

And lastly, some random faceclaims that I've yet to find a use for:

As per usual, I'm open to questions on where to find material and possible Skill/NP ideas on these subjects (and any others). Sure hope at least some of these are worthy of getting picked up.

Hmm, the Jaguar Warrior FC could be a Saber version of Jaguar Man. Maybe with a significantly more serious personality.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That gyoja guy look interesting...

- - - Updated - - -

And I said "No more japanese servants" am I right? God, i'm weak.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Don't know what character would fit the FC of that girl piloting a giant robo-samurai, but holy crap that looks badass.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Don't know what character would fit the FC of that girl piloting a giant robo-samurai, but holy crap that looks badass.
    I'd always assumed it would've some crazy Japanese Lostbelt's resident emperor.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    As i think one should do it >Happy New Year all sheet creators and everyone else here !
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    As i think one should do it >Happy New Year all sheet creators and everyone else here !
    Indeed. Lots and lots of creativity and FCs for us all in this year!
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —
    —————

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    COME AND SEE!

Class: Rider
    True Name: The White Rider
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Strength: A
    Endurance: B
    Agility: -
    Mana: B
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance A
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.

Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. Rider is an existence untouchable by modern mages.

Horseman of the Apocalypse EX
    A specialized version of the Riding Skill, unique to certain Heroic Spirits that are closer to manifested concepts rather than heroes, anti-heroes or monsters. The vessel that carries them is the human psyche, though each user can also employ tangible mounts in their own way.

Rider is capable of “riding” the Master that he is contracted with, due to being a bow meant to be wielded and a crown meant to be worn.

Personal Skills
    And He Went Forth Conquering A
    A unique Personal Skill marking the user as a conqueror bent on conquest. It is a composite Skill of Battle Continuation and Empyrean Eye of the equivalent Rank.

Rider is capable of using this Skill to seek an “action that contributes to an effective conquest” and make it into an inevitability. Additionally, this Skill also enables “him” to survive any non-fatal wound so that he can continue on his path of conquest.

Bringer of Conquest A
    A unique Personal Skill marking the user as a cause of conquest. This Skill is a variant of Charisma with effects similar to Charisma of the equivalent Rank.

Unlike normal Charisma however, Rider is only capable of using this Skill to incite others to aid “him” in his conquests. Beyond that however, Rider is unable to convince them to do anything that has nothing to do with going forth and conquering.

Noble Phantasms
    Come and See
    The First Horseman

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1~99
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1000
    A bow that is a crystallization of the concept that the White Rider represents; Conquest. It is the tool that “he” uses to go forth conquering, trampling over the enemy on the path to victory.

When this Noble Phantasm is unleashed, the area within a certain radius of where the arrows land will be claimed by the White Rider. This means that the White Rider will be the only one able to use the leylines with the claimed area and “he” will receive benefits similar to Demonic Defender of the State EX while within this territory. Additionally, a mental interference effect will be applied to any who are struck by the arrows, enslaving them to the White Rider’s will.

Furthermore, this Noble Phantasm’s power receives a “plus” modifier if the area targeted with this Noble Phantasm has already been claimed by an enemy’s Territory Creation or Demonic Defender of the State Skills.

Crown of the First Horseman
    And A Crown Was Given Unto Him

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Rider’s second Noble Phantasm. It is the crown that was given to him at the start of the Apocalypse and is worn on “his” wielder’s head.

When this Noble Phantasm is deployed, Rider’s wielder will receive a Rank-Up to all of their parameters but in exchange, Rider will possess them and take complete control of their body. This possession will last until the wielder’s mana reserve have been almost completely depleted, upon which Rider will be forced to release “his” control of them.

Additionally, because Rider’s wielder is his contracted Master, “he” will also be able to use their Command Seals as a means to boost “his” power in a desperate situation.

Lore:
    I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals.
    Then, I heard one of the four living creatures say
    In a voice like thunder,
    ‘Come and see!’
    I looked, and behold, a white horse!
    He who sat on it had a bow,
    And a crown was given unto him,
    And he went forth conquering,
    And to conquer.

The White Rider is one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse in the Book of Revelation, responsible for killing a quarter of the world’s population prior to the Final Judgment. “He” is often understood as conquest.

Personality:
    Like his fellow Horsemen of the Apocalypse, the White Rider has little in terms of personality. Despite a lack of understanding of human emotions, “he” can be considered to have the slightest glimmer of a ‘self’ due to “his” close relation to the human condition. “He” still fully lacks internal thoughts and emotions, but “his” responses give the implication of an aggressive and domineering personality to them. The sounds made by “him” sound like hooves moving along the ground.

When “he” possesses “his” wielder because of “his” second Noble Phantasm, it is possible for “his” personality to develop further. Interestingly, while possessing “his” wielder, he displays a rather eloquent but archaic manner of speaking.

Creator's Notes:
    Okay, so that's all of the Horseman sheets that I plan on doing. Pale Rider already popped up in strange fake and Shiki-pon already did the Black Rider. I planned to do a Black Rider of my own, but then I became afraid that the result would be too similar to Shiki-pon's sheet. That's typically why I try to stick to doing original material.

Also, thanks to Royd for helping me out with the Red Rider and White Rider sheets and to Valfodr, because his White Rider gave me inspiration for the crown NP.

So, now I've gotten ever class except for Ruler (and technically Lancer, because I would rather not acknowledge my Bizet sheet's existence). I gotta start looking through Catholic Saints because I have a feeling that those ones might be good material for Ruler-class Servants. Also, since I've been working on my first actual Lancer in a Qing Ming sheet (again, Bizet never happened), would anyone have any idea just what his Fierce Star Skill would do? Considering that Yan Qing has a Skill denoting his designation as the Skillful Star, I'd assume that the other Water Margin outlaws would work similarly.

Probably going to post my Mrs. Prodgers sheet next.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    WARNING
    STAR TIER THREAT SUMMONING IN PROCESSES

Memetics Entertainment

M.E.M.E

Class: STAR
    Alternative class: Watcher
    "Likes": To entertain people no matter what.
    Attribute: Concept
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Natural enemy: Boredom

Appearance

M.E.M.E is usually invisible to basically everybody including servants. The "only" appearance it has is when it uses it noble phantasm which it's "appearance" turns into a image of all the memes from past, present, and future.

Lore

Memetic entertainment or M.E.M.E is a sort of a way of communication through images and text usually with the purpose of entertainment. Although M.E.M.E has been "around" for all of human history and is an element of culture. It wasn't until the dawn of the world wide web where M.E.M.E fully began to become apart of the human psyche. It has become so big that the even the insanely huge internet has become it's domain.

"If "communications" was the STAR of the age of god humans and "transportation" is the STAR of age of man humans. Than M.E.M.E is most certainly the STAR of the modern human."
    -
    Professor A
    of the department of lore

Parameter
    STR: _
    END: _
    AGI: _
    MGI: _
    LCK: _
    NP: EX

Class skills.

STARS of humanity - A++
    If pioneer of the star skill represents humans that are the turning points of history than STARS are those points. A STAR is a concept that is born from humanity. Like transportation and reading. It is stronger than those concept not born out of humanity like "Death" and "Lighting" as those would be "defeated" by humanity.

M.E.M.E although in thoughts of many has not yet ingrain itself in human society like communication. If it was than, M.E.M.E would certainly be immortal as it would be part of Alaya.

Personal Skills

All your base belong to us - EX
    This skill represent one of the first M.E.M.E on the world wide web. This skill allows M.E.M.E to know the exact location of all "opponents". This skill allows M.E.M.E to qualify as a watcher despite STAR class servants are only allow to be summon in STAR classes.

Eternal Entertainment - _
    As it's main purpose is to entertain. M.E.M.E is master comedian making the most depressed person feel uplifted and the coldest people warm....... Although this "master entertainer" persona has a double edge sword. If summon with a master with a sadist taste in humor. M.E.M.E would comply to their sadist humor no matter what.

It's a good thing that the catalyst for STAR class M.E.M.E are in hands of a trust worthy person

Projection Magic - EX
    A magecraft that reproduces tools for a few minutes by means of images.

Due to it's Noble phantasm, M.E.M.E can project a whole bunch of stuff. From simple images to beings that can have their own thought and will. As long as it's consider a meme by humanity then Memtic Entertainment could project it.

Noble Phantasm

M Compilation - EX
    Unknown

This noble phantasm allows M.E.M.E to project any meme in history to fight or entertain on it's behalf. The beings that M.E.M.E can summon is immeasurable. It can summon a big ugly ogre that lives in a swamp or a really sad frog. Or a magical maid with time stopping powers or a silly villain from an Icelandic kid show that says "one" a lot. The amount of things M.E.M.E can project are endless and good luck trying to beat an army of things that don't applied by our rules.

SP gone to far - EX
    Anti World

The most deadliest noble phantasm that M.E.M.E has. It's a reality marble that can even tear down Gaia's own. It's a world that makes no sense color everywhere, people repeating the same things and multiplying, and music that call "Rips" keep playing despite no speaker to be found. It's the ultimate chaotic noble phantasm even Avalon can't defend it as it's "shield" would be overpowered by it's sheer chaos. If summon as a watcher this NP becomes seal as the counter force is using M.E.M.E for their purpose.

Lucky it seems that M.E.M.E has no interested in using it as it's main purpose is to entertain and if it does deploy it's reality marble than the Counter Force would immediately strike it down with full force.

"So..... What does the sp mean?"
    -
    User of the 5th Magic

"Sh*tposting"
    -
    User of the 1st Magic

Personality and extra info
    Personality
    If summon as a STAR it would have only one motivation. Entertain no matter what. Which could be a disastrous situation if summon by a sadist master. But if summon by a good master than that person would not only win the holy grail war but would become a better person after the war.

If summon as a watcher M.E.M.E would get more of a personality. It would become a sort of a comedian trickster who could out charm even kings. This new personality would activity help the master as "It is important for them to not see their master frown."

Extra Info
    To summon it's STAR version you would need the "first meme" as a catalyst
    It is impossible to get it as it's in possession of the Magicians. Who put the catalyst between timelines for their plans.

To summon a watcher you would need to be someone important as watcher's would only observe important things in history. The M.E.M.E version of watcher would only be summon by the most depressed person. So that it could cheer them on to become someone that people remember for years

Notes

Servant number two for me! I'm surprise that a meme servant haven't been created yet(or I haven't seen one yet) .This is probably my most OP servant I'll ever create(Maybe wizard Jesus could match this but don't get your hopes up). Don't worry I'll do something smaller next time. Why I add Q? Uhh I kinda want some connection between my servants. So you'll see the Magicians in my writing a lot. Also this used have a lot visual fancy stuff but things just glitch I guess?

Last edited by Glazy; January 1st, 2020 at 12:22 AM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well, that's certainly a thing that exists.

Blog Entries
    how could you make a literal meme sheet without it being either a meme nor ironic

- - - Updated - - -

that sheet is just unfunny and just pure cringe
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.