Page 701 of 858 FirstFirst ... 201601651691696699700701702703706711751801 ... LastLast
Results 14,001 to 14,020 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh my, my contribution this time doubled from one sheet to two!

Better slow down so I don't overwork myself.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Well then, here it is. I'm not bothering to put each region in separate spoiler tags because there's not much.

Spoiler:
    America
    Archer – Sarah Winchester by You
    Grand Brawler – Louis Cyr by DracoFay
    Healer – Mary Jane Seacole by DracoFay

Ancient Mesopotamia
    Brawler – Gilgameš by DracoFay

Arabic Mythology & History
    Assassin – Hassan-i Sabbāh by NMR-3

Britain
    Assassin – Dick Turpin by Shiki-pon
    Caster – Artoria Pendragon by DracoFay
    Caster – Charles Darwin by Bloble
    Cooker – Artoria Pendragon by Skull
    Saber – Feirefiz by Faux
    Saber – Gaheris by Fabuzer
    Saber – Gryme by the god of world-0
    Saber – Kay by Skull
    Shielder – Artoria Pendragon by DracoFay

Christianity & Judaism
    Assassin – Nahash by Zork Knight
    Assassin – Yael by Shiki-pon
    Caster – Zephaniah by Shiki-pon
    Ruler – Saint Alban by Language Man

Classical Mythology & History
    Beast – Cronus by Fabuzer
    Beast – Typhon by Shiki-pon
    Caster – Ocyrhoe by Shiki-pon
    Rider – Calais & Zetes by RoydGolden

France
    Berserker – Célestine R., a chambermaid by Historia
    Berserker – Charles VII by ArtifactCreator
    Berserker – Conomor the Accursed by King of Padoru
    Berserker – Isabeu of Bavaria by the god of world-0
    Saber – Philippe Auguste by massive_jojo_reference
    Saber – Pierre Terrail by Shiki-pon

Germany and Germanic Peoples
    Assassin – Erwin Schrödinger by PlatineDragon
    Berserker – Teutobod by Shiki-pon
    Saber – Sigismund of Luxembourg by massive_jojo_reference

India
    Beast – Kali by RoydGolden

Japan
    Caster – Tenkai by Shiki-pon
    Lancer – Maeda Toshīe by Shiki-pon
    Rider – Danzaburō-mujina by the god of world-0
    Saber – “Sengo Muramasa” by gyrowins

Scandinavia
    Caster – Hel by Kabalisto Koga
    Caster – Hel-Baldr by King of Padoru
    Caster – Völundr by Language Man
    Lancer – Loki by Kabalisto Koga
    Rider – Olav Trygavvson by Kabalisto Koga

Slavs
    Berserker – Marie Skłodowska Curie by 34

Spain
    Archer – Isabel I by King of Padoru
    Saber – Don Pelayo by AsGryffin

Blog Entries
    Well then, here it is. I'm not bothering to put each region in separate spoiler tags because there's not much.

Ye.

Unfortunately it still crashes when I try to edit.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That's weird. It works with me, look:

Archer– Sarah Winchester
    woot woot
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Here is my second part of my Loki series ,please everyone give me your oppinions
    Loki
    (Assassin)

The Devil of the norse has appeared before your eyes !

Height: 193 cm
    Weight: 70~ kg
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Attribute: Earth
    Origin: North Europe
    Weapon: sickle,One-hander
    Other qualifying classes: Rider, Lancer,Berserker,Saber,Caster,Avenger,Beast of Betrayal
    Likes: His pathetic Children,Attention,pranks and praise.himself.
    Dislikes: Being ignored,Odin,Thor,something that goes against his shemes.
    Talents: Sinister shemes(tactics),to sow discord
    Natural enemy: ???
    Parameters

Strength: C++
    Endurance: D+
    Agility: B+
    Luck: B+
    Mana: A
    NP: B

Background

.You all know him .
    The Nordic deity of chaos ,in this Class does he is incarnated as the individual who broke his ties with Aesirs through assassination of Baldre .

Personality

As Asssassin he is summoned as his most malicious and cruelest form full off his sadistic Revenge cravings almost similar like his Avenger incarnation,in this Version he is very manipulative seek to win the Grailwar by manipulate and orchestre the other participants be it Master or Servants ,he tries to let the others defeat each other instead to spend self effort ,only interferes himself if ist absolutly neccesary like to hold a Facette or secure his (currently) Master ,mostly lurk in the shadow like the best of Hassans and Show himself only to manipulate the other participants or fight if the Manipulation is failed.

Skills
    Class skills:
    Presence Concealment B (A++ in combination with Illusionsim) :
    Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear completely and become nearly impossible to be detected. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack.He is capable of virtually liquefy his entirely presence when he uses it in conjunction with Illusionism.

Personal skills:
    Divinity B :
    As Born Deity and Bloodsbrother of Odin has he hold the Highest Degree of Divinity however after his betrayal was he expelled into Exil.
    As Lancer holds he initially the A Rank but after the true Name Revelation of his Noblephantasm does his rank drop down to C

Silver tongue B+:
    Those who hear Loki speak will instinctively find him persuasive and trustworthy, allowing him to manipulate people and glean their secrets with ease. The charm can only be broken if the target has resistance to mental influence at the same level or a prior suspicion of his true nature that allows them to override the deception.

Item Modulation A:
    Is a Derivated Version of the Item construction skill instead of the construction/manufacture of objects on their own it allows at this rank to alter and reforge already existing objects and plant aswell as weapons and give them capabilities to rival upto B Rank Noblephantasm ,with the restriction that the Basic Attributes cant be completely exchanged (like plants are keeping their weakness of fire that can only be degraded) .

Illusionism B:

At this Rank is becoming the creation of Marble phantasm posible aswell as the Manipulation of all Five senses.like Prison others in conjunction with his Silver tongue skill in hypnotic fata morganas or that he can bost his presence concealment with this skill by create a miraged cloak around himself or other to reach a C rank presence concealment equivalent.

Other Abillities:
    He fights by throwing his sickle in curves and in mellee during various scenaries,alternately has he a Short Sword as armament.
    As Assassin does he have additionally minor Ice,fire and earth abbilities aswell a rune magic c-equivalent.

Noble Phantasm

Mistilteinn Atganga

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1~2
    Maximum number of targets: 100
    Description:
    As Assassin does take Mistilteinn on the form of a wooden stake ,and it keeps his Anti Divine Attributes also the unbreakability of its Lance Version but its Defense negating ability is until the true Name Revelation sealed.
    After its evocation are its glowing in a green light and its get all of his defense nullification capability then is Shooting Mistiltein towards the targeted Goal break all Bariers or obstacles and upon the contact its explode ,but the Explosion is not meant to kill the Opponent its the Transformation into Spores who infect the foe ,then after some Moments are growing mycel like roots through its Body by devouring its Mana and blood then are starting to growing branches the growth rate is depending on its "nourishing" qualities like divinty ,additionally is Loki capable of controling the branches to further Damage the victim .
    After the victim is emaciated it has the appearance of a macabre shrub,does Mistiltein absorb in the case of a Servant or a other magical being the remainings and (unregarded the nature of the victim) does it grow a single fruit which donates the devourer with the abbilities of ist former "host" ,then after Loki grasp the tree its growing back into a new stake.

Relations

Semiramis:A Queen should be the first poisoner ?She seems quite intersting.
    Hassan i Sabah(in General):Tsss...Heros of Assassination !? ´Narren without my disposal of Baldur and my handing over the fire would be the Mankind still lurk in their Caves !
    Robin Hood:He has a quite intersting Bow. Hey would you mind if i would upgrade it ?

i am for every Feedback thankfull.
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; March 10th, 2019 at 01:10 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ^Formatting seems a bit off from your usual Koga. What happened to the bold-text for Skill and NP names?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    ^Formatting seems a bit off from your usual Koga. What happened to the bold-text for Skill and NP names?
    oh thanks for noticing it Royd.

i have corrected it now .
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; November 20th, 2018 at 06:20 PM.

Blog Entries
    Has nobody some comments ?

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Fake Lancer

Lancer
    Identity: Claude des Armoises
    Also known as: Jeanne Darc, La Pucelle
    Height: 159 cm
    Weight: 44 kg
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Attribute: Man
    Origin: France
    Armament: Flag
    Natural enemy: Jeanne Darc

Parameters:
    Strength: C+
    Endurance: B
    Agility: A
    Mana: D
    Luck: A
    NP: C+

Background
    In 1431, the life of a saint ended. That saint was the Holy Maiden of Orléans, Jeanne Darc. Having offered her support to the French troops in their battle against the English, she waved her flag while claiming that God was on their side. Accused of heresy and witchery, she was condemned to burn at the stake. Her loss was great to her country. The marshal Gilles de Rais, who had fallen in love with her madly, attempted to rescue her several times, but in the end, he could only watch and despair.

Following the death of Jeanne, several girls tried to use her renown and holy character in their favor, claiming that they were La Pucelle, who had come back from the dead as if she was a sort of messiah. Being recognized as a revived Jeanne would undoubtedly give them the greatest renown they could imagine. They could obtain whatever they wanted. However, only one of those girls managed to fool the entirety of France.

The name of that girl was Claude. She was a young adventurer of unclear origins. Originally a soldier of the Pope in Italy, she appeared in the city of Metz, and announced her identity. Taking advantage of her physical resemblance with the original Jeanne, to which good acting skills were added, she even managed to deceive the saint’s siblings. The funeral services were stopped almost immediately, and the Darc family traveled from town to town, receiving all kinds of presents from the people, who praised their resurrected heroine.

Gilles de Rais, now retired from military service, didn’t doubt in having a meeting with this “Jeanne”. Given his obsession with her, perhaps he could have unveiled her secret and found out she was a faker… But that wasn’t possible at that moment. For him who had already descended into madness, Claude was without any doubt the real Jeanne Darc. So blinded he was, that in an attempt to make his feelings reach her heart, he gave her the leadership over his soldiers.

Having fulfilled her dream and obtained probably even more fame than she thought she would obtain, Claude got too carried away with her farce and accepted having an encounter with the king Charles VII. Relishing in the prizes she would obtain from His Majesty, she seemed to have fooled even the king. However, there was one thing Charles VII knew about the original Jeanne that Claude didn’t, a secret that had been trusted to him and only to him. Still unconvinced about him being in front of Jeanne Darc, he asked what was her secret. Claude couldn’t give a proper answer and was exposed.

Luckily for her, Charles was kind enough to forgive her blasphemous impersonation and let her go. She retreated to Jaulny, where she spent the rest of her days with her much older than her husband, Robert des Armoises, a close relative of one of Jeanne’s supporters in the past, and had several children.

Given that she was not just the only girl that claimed to be Jeanne and was actually considered her, but her past was uncertain as well, various theories were made about this faker’s origins. The most accepted one is that she – supposing she actually was Jeanne – was in truth a half-sister of Charles VII, and that she was given to a family of farmers – Jeanne’s family – in order to keep her away from the war.

Personality
    Faithfully emulating Jeanne Darc, Claude displays the gentle yet strict nature of a saint when facing others. Cool and taciturn in battle, she prioritizes order above all, and remarks the importance of prayer to heal the soul.

Of course, all of the above is a mere facade, and not the true nature of Claude. To be honest, her personality couldn’t be more different from Jeanne’s despite her physical resemblance.

An avid gold-digger, quite bitchy despite her cute speech. That’s how Claude is as Claude. She truly isn’t that interested in praising the Lord, and is more interested in receiving material rewards and prizes. Needless to say, she doesn’t want to receive them through her personal efforts, but just for who she is. Despite that, she’s perfectly fine with fighting in the Holy Grail War, although she will truly accept to fight only at a high-risk, high-reward situation.

This isn’t something she could afford doing in life, but in a Holy Grail War, in which guessing her actual True Name doesn’t really reveal any major weakness, Claude can allow herself to clumsily break her character, something that makes her feel a little reassured since she can be herself even if it’s for a bit.

In terms of relationships with other Servants, Claude ignores the impact Jeanne may have had over them.

Treatment with the Master: When alone or just with her Master, Claude can allow herself to loosen up and show her real colors. While she still calls herself Jeanne and imitates her behavior, she carelessly exposes her greed for fame and cash.

Trust isn't really a problem from Claude's part, but she feels hesitant about revealing her true identity to her Master, the reason being that she fears that they'll abandon her for not being the real deal. If she manages to surpass that barrier, she'll solemnly announce her actual True Name and stop with the act of goody-two-shoes saint girl, fighting not as Jeanne Darc, but as Claude des Armoises. Downside is that the shortest way for her to do so is to pamper her and give her everything she wants, much to the pain of the Master's wallet.

Likes: “What I like? Oh well, I like humanity in general, of course! Specially people that give me stuff!”

Dislikes: “I don’t really like old men, but hey, I won’t complain if one spoils me. Sugar daddies, are they called now?”

Wish for the Grail: “Nonononono, I can’t have a wish. I’m a saint, after all. Well, having more money and fame never hurts, right?”

Skills
    Class skills
    Magic Resistance B
    Jeanne’s Saber-class resistance that has been copied by Claude. However, because in Jeanne’s case, her rank raises due to her piety, something that Claude doesn’t have, the result is weaker.

Personal skills
    Charisma C
    A skill of the Saver class. A rare talent consisting on the capacity to lead others and a charming personality. Rises abilities of allies in battle. Although Claude’s level of charisma is on par with Jeanne’s, it doesn’t stem from her unique skill, but from her own merits. Acknowledged by all as a revived Jeanne, the degree of motivation she transmits is somewhat higher than the original’s.

Saint Graph Forgery B
    The ability to imitate a Heroic Spirit with such perfection that it affects the Saint Graph of the Servant themselves. A skill proper of the artificial class Faker. It allows to acquire certain skills that were characteristic of the figure that the Servant is copying, but the differences of personality with the original may cause irregularities. In Claude’s case, she’s one step short of being identical to Jeanne. Only the king was able to discern the truth.

Saint B
    Denotes that one is a saint. Upon summoning, one of these effects is selected: Effectiveness of sacraments up, automatic HP recovery, rank-up to Charisma, and production of a holy shroud. Claude herself isn’t a saint, but since she's impersonating one, she has acquired this skill through Saint Graph Forgery.

Noble Phantasm

Luminosité Relancée
    Your maiden is here with you

Type: Barrier
    Description:

“Don’t you worry! As long as I’m here waving this flag, we’ll be fine!”

The flag that Jeanne Darc waved in battle. Containing the blessing of an angel, its true power can be demonstrated only by her and those who witnessed her legend in life. For that reason, Claude, as good as her impression of Jeanne is, cannot demonstrate the Noble Phantasm properly, creating her own and similar version of it instead.

Thanks to her Faker-class skill, Claude manages to release the blessing of the flag, amplifying her Magic Resistance and turning it into a barrier of light that protects from physical harm in a radius of 10, at the cost of that damage being accumulated into the flag. Possessing a lower rank of Magic Resistance than the original Jeanne, the protection set by Claude isn’t absolute, being considered something more akin to an area-of-effect defensive enhancement.

In order to compensate for the inferior protection, Claude has integrated what she calls a “blessing from the people of France that trust and admire their saint”. Forcibly amplifying her charismatic personality through the flag, the light emits the subliminal message of “the saint Jeanne has revived and is here again” to the allies who view it, filling them with courage and rising their offensive power.

Relations
    Jeanne Darc: “Er… Ehm… I can explain this… I bet you’ll find everything very funny after we talk… Hahaha…”

Jeanne Alter: “Awawawawawa… I’mverysorry!!!”

Gilles de Rais (Saber): “You claim to be Jeanne, yet I can’t feel the same light that she irradiated… An impostor, huh…? It’s probably better for me that you really aren’t her, but… This farce can’t be tolerated!”
    – Gilles

Gilles de Rais (Caster): “Ooooh, Jeanne! The fickle destiny has wished that we meet like this once more! Oh? Why are you running away from me with that disgusted expression?”
    – Gilles

Atalante: “Awawawawawa… What did I do to you for you to get so angry at me?!”

Sieg: “What do you mean I love him?! I mean, I got married, yeah, but saints aren’t supposed to have romantic feelings and all that, are they?!”

Benkei: “Assuming the appearance of important people and saying you’re them… Unbelievable. How can you be so shameless?” *completely ignoring her own situation*

Not really convinced about the final result, specially the way I described the personality. The NP is based on an idea I had some time ago for a Lostbelt Gilles that used a combination of discount Luminosité Eternelle and Saint War Ordee , but feels meh. Anyways, here's the second faker Servant, who would fit the Faker class, as shown in one of her skills.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I feel so disappointed to have made absolutely no contribution during the past 50 pages...

Loki (Assassin): Doesn't seem that much different compared to your Lancer Loki, other than the different Class Skills and lacking one of his Lancer version's Noble Phantasms. If you can't come up with enough to differentiate him from the other version you've created, why bother? I mean, look at Cu; he has a Lancer version and a Caster version (not counting the Proto and Alter versions of himself). While they do seem to have the same Personal Skills, their parameters and Noble Phantasms are different. Lancer has good Agility and Strength with moderate Mana and Endurance and notoriously bad Luck, whereas Caster has weaker physical stats, better Mana, and slightly better Luck. And while Lancer has two variants of Gae Bolg for his Noble Phantasms, Caster has Wicker Man and Ochd Deug Odin. Meanwhile yoiur Assassin Loki simply just trades Magic Resistance for Presence Concealment and drops Hringhorni veizla.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    I feel so disappointed to have made absolutely no contribution during the past 50 pages...

Loki (Assassin): Doesn't seem that much different compared to your Lancer Loki, other than the different Class Skills and lacking one of his Lancer version's Noble Phantasms. If you can't come up with enough to differentiate him from the other version you've created, why bother? I mean, look at Cu; he has a Lancer version and a Caster version (not counting the Proto and Alter versions of himself). While they do seem to have the same Personal Skills, their parameters and Noble Phantasms are different. Lancer has good Agility and Strength with moderate Mana and Endurance and notoriously bad Luck, whereas Caster has weaker physical stats, better Mana, and slightly better Luck. And while Lancer has two variants of Gae Bolg for his Noble Phantasms, Caster has Wicker Man and Ochd Deug Odin. Meanwhile yoiur Assassin Loki simply just trades Magic Resistance for Presence Concealment and drops Hringhorni veizla.
    Thanks for the Statement but one Question you havent commented About my first Loki at the beginning ,how do you find him in General ?

Mary Seacole should be in Britain, or Jamaica and Louis Cyr should be in Canada. I mean, I can accept Louis Cyr in America since he's the only Canadian servant, but Mary Seacole should be in Britain, she was proud of being a British.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    There isn't a Canada or Jamaica section, that's why Seacole and Cyr are in America. Although Jamaica geographically belongs to America, I'll change Seacole to Britain

Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    The compilation is of all the sheets from here, not from page 650. You made some sheets, like Liz Alter, remember?
    Last edited by King of Padoru; November 21st, 2018 at 12:52 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Claude is interesting but my gripe is the class, Lancer feels forced. Maybe Assassin would work better?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the original Jeanne
    "There’s a spear-point at the tip, so it’s a divine sign that this flag should be used to strike the enemy"
    Assassin feels more forced than Lancer IMO

Blog Entries
    Assassin feels more forced than Lancer IMO
    I go with Padoru because luminosite is in my oppinion rather a spear with flag then a flagpole.
    and she imposte a saint so Assassin would be quite unfitting especially for her Jeanne Play .
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; November 21st, 2018 at 01:55 PM.

The Hero of the Story Fairy Tale

The Hero of the Story
    Saber Fairy Tale

Class: Saber

Alternate Classes: All of them

True Name: Fairy Tale

Alignment: Variable but always good

Armaments: Anything, most commonly Swords

Appearance: Due to this servants unique qualities, its appearance is altered depending on whom summons him, however he does carry over certain characteristic in each. He is always young, anywhere from 8 to 14 years old, he is always a swordsman of some kind, and he is almost always male, though recently, it is possible for him to be summoned as either gender. Additionally, while hair and skin color normal change, his facial structure is almost always the same, for unknown reasons.

Bio: Fairy Tale is not a heroic spirit with it's own story, but instead one of many lesser manifestations of "Story" an entity that represents all stories. Specifically Fairy Tale is the manifestation of not only his name sake, but of the concept of heroism.

Parameters

Strength: B+

Endurance: C

Agility: C+

Mana: E

Luck: D

NP: A

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance C+: Being the manifestation of the concept of heroism within stories, Saber gains the same resistance to magic of such heroes in these stories, as well as their weakness to it.

Riding B+ : As a manifestation of the stories of heroism, Saber has the capacity to ride what ever any other hero has, however, as a result of being an existence with no basses of his own, the skill is demarked.

Personal Skills:

Self-Modification B+: As a result of being an existence without a story of his own, Saber has the unique ability modify and alter his body. Due to him having a clear basses in Fairy Tales and Heroism, this skill is demarked.

Shapeshift A++: As a hero without a defined story, Saber also has no defined shape, and can thus take on many a form. Being the concept of Heroism, this skill is increased, as anyone can be a hero, but also kept from the highest rank.

Meanwhile B+: Many stories have more than one tale, this skill allows Saber to easily enter and leave a battle.

The Heroes Journey C: Every story has a pattern, and a progression, this skill will provide varies
    benefits and debuffs, to Saber depending on what of varies conditions meet. For example, strength and luck increase when Saber faces an Anti-Hero.

Noble Phantasms:

The Infinite Journey of a Heroes Story: Perpetual Engine of a Knights Dream C

One of the many possible Noble Phantasms that can manifest as a result of the desires of Sabers master. An Anti-World Noble Phantasm that can reverse the flow of time and return to a previous moment in time, "Repeating the Story Again."

Fairy Tale: A Tale For Somebody's Sake B++

In truth, Saber's form is not the swordsman but a book, kept safe within the Reality Marble created by this Noble Phantasm (or with the master). The shape and abilities of this Noble Phantasm is altered depending on the Masters values and personality. This Noble Phantasm can also be extended, creating a world based on the masters psyche.

Interactions with other servantsNursery Rhyme: "Little Sister, its so nice to see you. Where that friend of yours, whats her name? Alice?"

Nero Claudius: "Hey, your one of my little sis's friend right? Nice to meet you, my names Fairy Tale."

Artoria Pendragon: "Your parts of me are really fun...and really sad."

Artoria Pendragon Caster: "Wow, I love new stories."

Gilgamesh: "Papa, I'm so glade to finally meet you."

Gilgamesh Caster: "Wow, do a magic trick papa."

Gilgamesh Brawler: "Papa, please teach me to fight."

Anansi: "Oh, hello master Anansi, do you remember me."

Authors NotesOkay, so if you couldn't figure it out, the basic concept of this servant is that he is one manifestation of a larger servant "Stories" and each of the others represents other aspects. The caster version is of course Nursery Rhyme, representing not only her name sake, but also childhood innocence. Saber Alter represents villainy, Assassin the monsters in the dark, etc.

Other servants I've done, Mary Seacole, Artoria Pendragon Shilder, Artoria Pendragon Caster, Gilgamesh Brawler, and Louis Cyr

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DracoFay View Post
    An Anti-World Noble Phantasm that can reverse the flow of time and return to a previous moment in time, "Repeating the Story Again."
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Mhm this is a quite good servant Dracofay compliment well done ? but could you give on or two examples for better understanding ?and Anansi is who again and why does he call Gilgamesh Father !?

ps:How do you find my both Lokis ?

I don't exactly know what you mean by Examples. Do you mean examples of the concept?

Anyways, next question, Anansi is a Jamaican trickster god, who is common in a lot of African and Caribbean stories. In one of these stories Anansi is bored and figures its because there are no stories. The reason there are no stories is because another god (forget his name, but I think hes the god of storms) owns all of them and is basically hoarding them all to himself. Anansi wants them, the other god says he can have them if he does these three (or so) impossible things, and Anansi uses trickery to do these things, and ends up the owner of all stories.

Last question, Why is Gilgamesh Father? Its because The Epic of Gilgamesh, is the oldest story, the very first story, and in being the first story, that makes Gilgamesh, in a sense, the father of stories. Hence, Fairy Tale calls him papa.