Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Class: Saber

True name: Meriadeuc

Height/Weight: 175cm/75kg

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Attribute: Earth

I am not going to use a faceclaim of Merry from LoTR. No matter how much google wants me to.

Strength: B

Constitution: B

Agility: B

Magical Energy: C

Luck: A

Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills:
    ■ Magic Resistance: B
    Magecraft invoked with an aria of three verses or lower are nullified.
    It is even difficult to harm him with High Thaumaturgy and Ritual Spells.

■ Riding: B
    Riding Ability.
    A majority of vehicles can be ridden with above average ability. Magical Beasts, Holy Beast cannot be ridden.

Personal Skills:
    ■ Independent Action: B
    An ability that allows one to stay independent after being cut off from the Master’s magical energy supply for a while.
    At B rank, he can stay in the world for two days after losing his Master.

■Uncrowned Arms Mastership: -
    For various reasons, others did not acknowledge his martial skills. Perhaps it is because at the time he did not even have a name.
    The opponent will see his swords and riding as one rank lower than what they are.
    After his true name is discerned by first himself, then the enemy, that this effect stops.

■ True Name Oblivion (Fake): -
    Counterfeit of a skill endowed to forgotten heroes whose only option is to become Counter Guardians.
    Rather than the Heroic Spirit having his name forgotten, his name does not exist for the moment. The Heroic Spirit is stripped of all fame bonuses until he regains his name. All parameters are also Rank-Down.
    While active, even the skill 「True Name Discernment」cannot retrieve the name because the name is not hidden, it just does not exist, yet.

Noble Phantasm:
    Dolorous Seal・Waste Chapel
    Out of This Stony Rubbish

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 0
    Maximum number of targets: 1 person
    The enchanted sword Meriadeuc un-girded from Lore when no other knight could. In truth, it is the sword that Lore disintered from Meriadeuc’s father corpse which lay in the Waste Chapel.
    The sword is a weapon from and embodying the Waste Chapel, a concentrated, miniaturized Wasteland from Arthurian myth. The target is sealed within this world and are prevented from using any abilities while they traverse the land and face its perils. The target is unsealed the moment the weapon is removed from their body. However, for the target, it may seem like an eternity.
    If activated when not touching the opponent’s flesh, it displays a mediocre mental interference effect. Therefore, it can only display its true effect when the sword has run through an opponent.

Meriadeuc Overflow
    Bleeding Sword

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-10
    Maximum number of targets: 50 people
    Maximum release of
    Meriadeuc
    Stained Sword
    that can only be used when 「Uncrowned Arms Mastership」and 「True Name Oblivion (Fake)」are deactivated.
    Whenever Meriadeuc rubbed this sword, the blood stains on it would grow brighter and larger. By rubbing this sword as hard as he can, Meriadeuc is able to cause a pressurized torrent of blood that washes the opponent away. L-lewd.
    All wounds dealt because of this sword cannot be healed unless this sword strikes that same place.
    Because this sword dealt the equivalent to a Dolorous Strike, it has a minor Anti-Divine attribute.

info

Meriadeuc, or Li Chevaliers a Deus Espees (The Knight of Two Swords), is a thirteenth century French addition to the Arthurian Romances with the hero of the story, the nameless squire of Gawain, inadvertently finding himself and who he is after a series of coincidences originating with the death of the father he never knew he had. A story of self-realization, it is only the moment he fulfills his destiny that he finds out his name, Meriadeuc, was written on the very sword his mother gave him.

Because of his legend's peculiar trait, Meriadeuc defies the common sense of a Heroic Spirit and is always summoned as an incomplete existence, one who must eternally and continually self-actualize with each summoning. His nature is not dissimilar to all other Heroic Spirits though, he has a complete record of what he has done. However, similar to how a Servant's knowledge is "corrected," when they are summoned, as a symbolic existence, Meriadeuc's correction also removes knowledge of his own name as Meriadeuc can only learn his name when he has truly found himself. While this seems not only bothersome, but seemingly pessimistic as well, as if one’s hard work is always reset no matter what answer they find. In truth, one could consider Meriadeuc’s existence a blissfully and naively optimistic one. That no matter how many times one’s hardwork is reset, one will always eventually regain what was lost. It is possible that it is this blind hope and wish that “everything will work out in the end, no matter what” which elevates him into a Heroic Spirit.

Personality-wise Meriadeuc is a natural airhead who fawns over his former master, Gawain. While he is a well-meaning young man, he never actually meant well when performing what could be considered heroic deeds. In that sense, he is a man who heroically charges into tragedy but tragically blunders into heroics. Being the airhead he is, his wish for the Holy Grail is to learn his own name. It is only at the end of each summoning that he understands that this is something that the Holy Grail cannot grant him; rather, something he creates for himself.

While known as The Knight of Two Swords, Meriadeuc is actually summoned with three. There is his father’s sword, the bleeding sword with his name on it, and the sword King Arthur knighted him with. The first two are his Noble Phantasms. It is said that he left the last sword with his mother before taking up the bleeding sword. Meriadeuc rarely uses or even materializes this third sword. After all, it is his proof of knighthood.

Speaking of swords, when summoned, Meriadeuc has no true name. It is until he realizes that the name written on the sword is his own that he shall gain that name. At the same time, it is not until he realizes that his name is Meriadeuc does the sword show the name. It is a paradox that cannot be broken by a third party, after all, his entire existence is based on finding out who he is by himself, for himself. It is both a personal quest as well as a cosmic question. Therefore, it could be said that Meriadeuc’s fight is with himself, not with his opponents.

It is this quest that offers an answer to why his name is Meriadeuc. It is believed that Meriadeuc is the French version of the Welsh name, Meriadoc which was derived from the old Breton name, Meriadeg meaning “sea,” and “forehead.” At the very beginning of the legend, Meriadeuc’s mind is an empty sea, it is only with the arrival of Lady Lore of Cardigan that throws him in his quest. It is the first glimmer of knowledge that pushes one forth to find oneself. However, it is only when one accepts and marries knowledge rather than continuously pushing forth that a quest can happily end.

As an aside, Meriadeuc is a Heroic Spirit who shares many tropes with the other Knight of Two Swords, Balin. If I were pressed, I would say the main difference between the two is Balin’s story is also Lancelot’s, while Meriadeuc’s is also Gawain’s. In that sense, Balin and Meriadeuc would also have terrible affinity with each other.

Couple of months ago I read something of Joseph Campbell's and it had this story in it. Halfway wrote up the sheet and then forgot about. As I was cleaning my hard drive today, found this, looked through it and decided to delete it because I couldn't think of a third skill and thought two personal skills were too few for this guy. Since I didn't have the book anymore, googled him up and since the story is in french I ended up just reading some lit crit stuff about him before finding this giant summary in a "the evolution of king arthur from 13th century france," pdf. Figured it out and finished him up.

In a sentence, he is a very slightly above-average Servant who gets stronger when people find out his true name as opposed to it leading to a weakness of astolfo-ing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    L-lewd.
    Yes.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post

True name: Meriadeuc
    Nice. Meriadeuc is one of the Arthurian stories that I always liked.

rubbing sword hehehe

Why such a high rank of Independent Action, though?
    Last edited by mewarmo990; September 2nd, 2016 at 03:29 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Meriadeuc: I like him a lot. The idea of a Heroic Spirit trying to discover his own name is really fascinating, while his NPs are well thought-out as well.

I share mewarmo's curiosity as to why Independent Action is so high, though. I guess because he wondered around in life searching for his true name?

See, I actually do give feedback, even if it's crappy at times...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    Why such a high rank of Independent Action, though?
    he's like astolfo

got a sword, ran away, and had a bunch of adventures on his own.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post

I share mewarmo's curiosity as to why Independent Action is so high, though. I guess because he wondered around in life searching for his true name?
    sure
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I've started compiling a list of servants made in this new thread thus far. I was thinking of putting it in pastebin to update the OP master list either when every category is filled or around December time. Whatever comes later.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    I've started compiling a list of servants made in this new thread thus far. I was thinking of putting it in pastebin to update the OP master list either when every category is filled or around December time. Whatever comes later.
    Nice work. I was probably going to do that once we'd reached around 20~30 posts.

By the way, now that you're here, any feedback on Meleager...?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The first Noble Phantasm is basically a copy of one of Proto Gil's Noble Phantasms. As for the second... there isn't much basis behind it, I don't think a lance that failed to kill a boar qualifies as a noble phantasm, it's not a feat or part of a legend - it's failing to get the job done. Ultimately you made a sheet for someone who isn't really Heroic Spirit material.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The first Noble Phantasm is basically a copy of one of Proto Gil's Noble Phantasms. As for the second... there isn't much basis behind it, I don't think a lance that failed to kill a boar qualifies as a noble phantasm, it's not a feat or part of a legend - it's failing to get the job done. Ultimately you made a sheet for someone who isn't really Heroic Spirit material.
    He's definitely Heroic Spirit material.
    I mean GO mats calls him a hero.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    He's definitely Heroic Spirit material.
    I mean GO mats calls him a hero.
    Alright then, he's not "A Cool Hero Who Stands Out" material

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    true dat
    he should be in GO, 2 star

- - - Updated - - -

okeanos

Blog Entries
    Yeah, his first NP was definitely based off Proto Gil's. Or rather, I got the basic idea beforehand and then tied it in to give extra lore flavor.

Apergía Atalánta isn't actually his spear itself though, but aid from Atalanta crystallized into a Noble Phantasm and embodied through the spear. It'd really make more sense as an NP for Atalanta, but since she doesn't have anything like that I figure I'd go for the next best thing.

You're right that he isn't as 'epic' as some of my other Servants, though. Meleager was apparently a fairly powerful hero and even formidable enough for Heracles to reach for his bow to defend himself against (in one account) but I admit he rather lacked legendary feats to make into NPs and the like. In any case, much thanks for the feedback.

Now that I'm reading about Bellerophon, maybe I'll do a sheet for him next, if I can think of any unique enough NPs.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Meleager is a cool concept, but he's also one of those guys who has to keep his true name hidden at all costs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Now that I'm reading about Bellerophon, maybe I'll do a sheet for him next, if I can think of any unique enough NPs.
    yeah, what NP could work for a guy that's primarily famous for riding a fucking flying pony.

He already has a tailor-made NP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Meleager is a cool concept, but he's also one of those guys who has to keep his true name hidden at all costs.
    Yeah, very much so. Maybe even more so then Achilles, since the firewood is probably an easier target if you can actually get your hands on it.

I'm also glad you think it's a 'cool concept'. That's the first positive feedback I've received in a while!

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, what NP could work for a guy that's primarily famous for riding a fucking flying pony.

Well, obviously. But I'd want to give him one or two original ones as well, to set him apart.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    There is also his Chimera slaying spear and a rockslide he once started to face of against a few lesser amazonians

- - - Updated - - -

true dat
    he should be in GO, 2 star

- - - Updated - - -

okeanos
    Naw, One Star material he is. It would work, there isn't a one star lancer as far as I know.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

i want to make a my little pony joke but i don't know enough

Blog Entries
    i want to make a my little pony joke but i don't know enough
    I suppose ignorance is bliss.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    In a change of pace with berserkers, here is one I made with minimal influence of Alcohol (in comparison as I was still kinda drunk at the time).

Source (X)
    Class: Berserker (Can also be summoned as Archer or Rider)
    True Name: Genghis Khan aka Temujin
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Place of Origin: Mongolia
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Human, Divine
    Armament:
    Armour, Two Swords, Bow, Whip

STR: A
    END: A
    AGI: B
    MGI: C
    LCK: B+
    NP: A

Height/Weight: 187cm/77kg
    Dislikes: Cowards, Traitors
    Talent: Subjugation, Genocide
    Natural Enemy: Gilgamesh, Altera

Class Skills:
    • Mad Enhancement (E-) - The A skill that transforms one into a brute and raises one's abilities. ...But as the user still possesses his reasoning abilities, the benefits from this are very low. Rather than effecting his abilities or endurance, it's simply made it so that he "does not feel pain." His personality has arguably become rougher, but it could be considered that it is closer to what was held in life.

Personal Skills:

• Divinity (B) - The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. Genghis Khan was the incarnation of the Sky God.
    • Military Tactics (B) - Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilised. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.
    • Protection From Arrows (A) - An increased defence against ranged attacks by predicting the projectiles' trajectories through exceptional means, such as hearing the sound of air being cut, or sensing the killing intent of the enemy. As long as the shooter is within the line of sight, this skill user can track down ranged weapons with their eyes and defend against them.
    • Revelation (A) - A Skill equivalent to Instinct, a sixth sense regarding battles; however, "Revelation" accommodates all matters related to the achievement of a goal. Genghis Khan was said to have a connection to heaven - providing him with knowledge of events he shouldn't otherwise have.
    • Scourge of God (EX) - A subconscious skill of Genghis Khan. As a vessel of the Divine Spirits in a final attempt to subjugate humanity, he boasts absolute advantage over those with little mystery. Those without Divinity or a similar skill have all their parameters drop by one rank. Additionally their Noble Phantasms will drop by one rank alongside their effectiveness. Additionally, this skill combines the effect of Mystic Eyes of Terror.

Noble Phantasm

Golden Whip Divine Wrath of the Gods (Anti-Unit) (A) - The Noble Phantasm of Genghis Khan in the Berserker class. The barbed golden whip that Berserker found as a child, falling from the heavens to mark his divine right as a ruler over humanity. A divine construct made primarily of gold and bearing a strange futuristic design. Overflowing with mana, it gives off great heat and has the appearance of always being ablaze with the fires draining the strength out of lesser beings, a single strike is enough to break the bones of servants and sever the bodies of humans. By invoking the name he gave to it can unleash its power. It's Rank and Classification temporarily increase by one as he cracks the weapon at full strength and unleashes a sea of burning mana, gale force winds and turns the ground into scorched earth and leave a great disorder in land that would never fade. It can even cut apart the clouds if aimed at the sky.

"Golden Whip" is not the true name of the Noble Phantasm and Genghis himself never discovered what it was, as such, its power is actually limited and will never reach its true potential destructive force.

Additionally is it was made for subjugating Mankind specifically, it has a lesser effect on life forms foreign to the planet, an oversight that was ill made.

An example of the power his Noble Phantasm could possess.

Lore

The famous genocidal conqueror engineered by Divine Spirits in a last ditch attempt to subjugate humanity and end the Age of Man. Brought into the world under the name of Temujin, he was born grasping a blood clot in his fist, a traditional sign that he was destined to become a great leader. The second eldest child of Yesügei, Khan of the Mongolian "Wolves" tribe. His father was assassinated and family was banished where he and his family managed to survive against the odds. However his elder brother was stealing food from the family to keep himself full. Knowing he would not stop and everyone else would starve, Temujin killed his brother.

Living in nomadic poverty, he was eventually captured by Wolf Raiders but was freed by a select few loyal to his father's memory. Together with the loyalists and his family, they founded a new tribe and he took the mantle of Khan. He married Borte of the Onggirat tribe for a political alliance and whom later became the Khans only empress despite later multiple wives. Utilising his superior tactical prowess, he fought off the Tartar tribe who had temporarily kidnapped his wife. Upon interrogating a Tartar prisoner, Temujin learned that the leader of the Olkhunut conspired with the Chin to lead the Tartar assassins to his father. He also learns that a massive Tartar army is advancing into Mongol lands. He travels to the Olkhunut, murders the Khan in his ger, assumed title of their Khan and unites the warring tribes in hatred of the Tartars - even the Wolves. After destroying the Tartar army, he faced against the Wolf Khan and killed him, taking his title and avenging his father. Temujin then bestowed the name of Genghis upon himself and proclaimed himself Khan of all tribes.
    After becoming Genghis Khan, some recognised his divinity as an incarnation of that of the Sky Father. Although close, Genghis was unaware of his nature but allowed them to think what they wanted.

He conquered Western Xia, forcing the proud people into vassals, besieged the Jin capital and instigated the collapse of the dynasty. The people who were once the tribes oppressors. He marched armies as far west as Russia and east as Korea before his mysterious death. None truly know what it was, not even Genghis Khan himself but he suspects the gods had a hand in it.

This was true, upon realising that he would not stop at just mankind alone but would conquer all of creation, they slew him before he grew too powerful and became utterly uncontrollable.

Personality
    A very intimidating man, although not a savage barbarian, he is highly pragmatic and never fights fair. He is also somewhat of a noble demon, having his own code of conduct, favouring brotherhood and loyalty and utterly despises cowardly traitors. "Ever heard of the Khwarezmian Empire? No? Funny, I expect the same response when I ask someone about you."

He was surprisingly tolerant of those he subjugated and very interested in learning philosophical and moral lessons from other religions although he maintained his ruthlessness, believing in conquest for the sole reason is "I am capable of it, therefore I am obligated to do so". He also holds some peculiar beliefs, believing that living within walls makes you weak as you would become complacent and unprepared for attack. He takes this rather literally and refuses to sleep indoors, preferring the floor, a garden or even a rooftop to a bed.

He has a peculiar connection to Gilgamesh considering their similar origins however unlike the king of heroes the khan never knew of his divine nature and as such they have a... odd relationship making them best kept at a distance.

Tactics

Just sit back and let this guy do all the work for you and supply the necessary mana. Don't do anything to anger him. He'll just kill and replace you.

After my cousin got me reading the Conquer book series I was inspired to make a sheet, also my cousin told me this is the guy he'd summon in a grail war so I figured i'd try a hand at this myself. I Nasu'd the lore a fair bit but I figured I had a decent excuse considering his supposed divine connections. I also made him as a Berserker as despite being more compatable for Rider and Archer I wanted to use the golden whip and not an unteempth army summon NP so... ta da.

And that's servant 80... wow.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; November 16th, 2016 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Updates after Extella

Blog Entries
    Wow, what a sheet right there. I'd been wanting to do a Berserker Genghis Khan for a while, but could never think of any creative enough NPs and yours is... just great.

Considering the fame of Genghis and how successful his empire was, I'd say Military Tactics could've easily been at rank A, but since he has two A-rank Skills already that's probably unnecessary. Scourge Of God adds some nice flavor, while clearly based around Nobu's Innovation variant it's changed up to match Genghis himself.

I like how you patterned him off Attila with the non-human origin and 'futuristic' weapon-design. Golden Whip is pretty crazy, especially with that visual you provided. I imagined it as more of a 'symbol of his authority' sort of deal, but since Attila had a super-powerful laser sword giving Genghis something to match is only fair. Seriously. That thing is epic. Is the 'splitting apart the sky' image from the One Punch Man Boros versus Saitama fight by any chance? Thought it looked a bit familiar.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Putting an equal amount of efforts for both the character design and the sheet, in other words- I spend a lot of times creating this. She is my favorite Saint mainly because Madoka Magica. Prepare for Nasuversy kind of wank (make sense wank imho) and little bit inaccurate history!

“Yahoo! The Magical Wal- I mean Caster on your service! I nearly say my true name out loud!”

Class: Caster
    Source : Historical facts
    Height/Weight : 165 cm/ 45 kg
    Master : Gudao
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Attribute : Man

Parameter :
    STR : E
    END : E
    AGI : C
    LCK : B+
    MGC : A
    NP : E-A+++

Justification; both STR, END and AGI come from Caster Class Container. The + modifier on Luck come from the fact that she can survive storms by praying (also tied with Miracle skill). Magic A come from Innocent Monster (accused for witchery).

Appearance :
    big pic

Physically Caster took her teenager appearance, despite she received Sainthood in her old days. This is because Caster participate actively as an agent of Holy Church during her youth.

She had waist length pink hair and purple-red eyes. She wear clothing that can be described as a cross between Christian nun and stereotypical witch. Her weapon is a staff with bat motif. All of this was a mix between her historical looks and effects from Innocent Monster.

Combat style :

Her most preferred style is barraging the enemies with water and ice bullets. However, if the situation call it she could change her fighting style. For example, if the enemy happen to be a fire user she can produce oil to change the direction of the flames and harm the enemy with their own power. Like most Caster she preferably to fight in her domain, but she able to produce a mobile territory allowing her to take the offensive if she wish so.

Personality : Like most Saints, she is a humble and just person. However, what make her unique compared to the other female Saints such as the brave Jeanne D’Arc and the soft spoken Martha is her upbeat demeanor, similar to certain Blood Countess. She is very childish and easily bored towards mundane things, that’s why the hellish life of a Church agent never stress her in any form. Despite she hate her witch accusation, she find her witch cloth very cute.

Her interaction towards other Servants might varies. Chivalrous knights like Fionn and Artoria will easily win her trust. She is somewhat easily attached toward “amusing people” like Astolfo, Nero and Gilgamesh because they never bore her. Those idol like Servants such as Marie and Elizabeth will receive full barrage of her water bullets without any mercy. She likes to taste on new non alcoholic drinks, she hate ignorant people the most.

Class Skill :

Item Construction C

Caster able to produce various items based on liquid. Despite never construct any magical item in her life, it seems the miracle where her corpse produce oils and dews translate into this skill.

Territory Creation B

The skill to build a special terrain, can construct Church to boost her advantage as a servant of god. Those who entered the territory will be judged based on their faith. If non believer entered they will receive disadvantages (like debuff), if those identified as demon (oni, vampire, Dracula, Djinn, etc) entered they will receive an additional Parameter down. However those with Zealotry and Protection of The Faith will not receive any debuff (even they were non believer). If her Noble Phantasm is activated this territory able to change its location.

Personal Skill :

Baptism Sacrament B

A type of Magecraft that suited into Holy Church style. The ability to perform various Magecraft to combat demons or other spiritual beings.

Being a member of The Holy Church, Caster spend decades on it service honing her ability to very high level.

Protection of the Faith A

is a Skill possessed only by those who have sacrificed themselves for a religious view. Despite being a form of divine protection, it is not a blessing from a higher existence. It is only the absoluteness of one's body and soul, which is born from faith.

A saint, self explanatory.

Saint of the Waterside C

A skill representing Caster’s deep connections to water. Unlike St. Martha which she attributed to the river where she fought Tarasque, Caster is attributed towards her association with storms and after death her body produce oils and dews. As such, this skill cause Caster to favor using Water Magecraft and able to enhance it with this skill.

Miracle D
    A skill that makes the impossible possible. Although it has some similarities with the skill Pioneer of the Stars, it is something essentially different. There are also differences regarding the things that it can be applied.

Stopping storms with prayer, various unidentified deeds but accounted, and her body produce oils and dews after death translate into this skill.

Innocent Monster A

A skill possessed by Servants whose history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter. Due to the association with witchery and Goddess Waldsbolg. She received a body that can be compared with demi gods and high quality Magic Circuits. This also cause her receive Divinity E and the ability to use Western (non Church) Magecraft.

NOBLE PHANTASM :

“Gather witches! The parading night shall begin, Walpurgisnacht!”

Walpurgisnacht : Parading Night of Witches
    Range : 1- ~ person
    Anti-Army

A Bounded Field Noble Phantasm that is a manifestation of the pagan parade that falsely associated with Caster, Walpurgis Night. The requirements to activate this NP is very minimum, as long ones construct something that can be considered as a “parade”, the NP able to activate as a Bounded Field, although the Rank and range varies based on the size and quality of the “parade”. Additionally, this only able to functions as an NP during at night, which the “parade” started and able to change location if Caster command so.

Upon activation, this NP will take form of a “parade”, able to moving around in harmony. Since this NP carry the concept “the night where witches having fun”, Mages will unable to harm each other regardless of their allegiances, they will also protect “their fun” at all cost- even means betraying their allies. Those who enter the field would be automatically become a Magus regardless owning the quality to perform Magecraft, those with latent ability will receive it fullest power, while those who didn’t have aptitude at all will receive Mystic Codes that allow them to perform Magecraft. Real Mages will receive power boost that surpass their natural capabilities, but they most likely unable to resist the brainwashing effects. All of this effect will be lost once someone leave the Field. Additionally, Caster also receive MGC buff from this NP.

Because this NP never actually controlled by Caster in her life, Caster has little control whoever will receive the boost from the NP. Thus, if the enemy have a strong ability to resist mental interference, they able to resist the brainwashing effects while retaining the boost.

Bio
    bio

Saint Walpurga is a German Saint during the 8th AD. During her early years she join a monastery famous for its holiness for 26 years. Which actually a sector of the Holy Church that focus on exterminating demons, wraiths and other who threatened the Church. She learns Magecraft there, but by no means her faith waver because of it.

During her journey she met a storm that even Church Magecraft unable to stop it. She pray to the God for protection and the storm miraculously stopped. After that she received her Sainthood, and once she dies she perform another miracle- her corpse produce oils and dews which bring blessing toward the people around her church.

However, her name being defiled by the act of Walpurgisnacht- a pagan feast about the witch community met together. The act carry till today, albeit the participants were no more real witches. But this accusation was not without basis, she was in fact a Magecraft practitioner. Perhaps because she like to sneak away and fly with her broom at night people start think her as a witch.

Her wish toward the Holy Grail is to remove all the witch accusation she received. By no means she resent the witches, as she respect other people faiths. But she blame the ignorant fools who jump to conclusions by only a handful of evidences.
    Last edited by Spartacus; April 16th, 2017 at 12:24 PM. Reason: typo, and english