Page 254 of 546 FirstFirst ... 154204244249252253254255256259264304354 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,080 of 10910

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Mats

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    +20 roll success when hitting prisons walls

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yokushi View Post
    Still the second thing you say would be stretching it too much. I can get the whole breaking space-time thing because the NP description talks about him "definitely being able to escape from abstract prisons such as time and space". But that doesn't mean he can control time, just escape from its constraints with extreme willpower.
    what im afraid is when people take the line so far as "DANTES CAN BEATDOWN MEASLY SPACE AND TIME MAGIC EASY PEASY", so god help me
    Last edited by castor212; April 18th, 2018 at 08:47 AM.
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    what im afraid is when people take the line so far as "DANTES CAN BEATDOWN MEASLY SPACE AND TIME MAGIC EASY PEASY"
    More like with extreme pain, given that his Determination of Steel EX skill pretty much says that a mental fortitude of that rank is needed to endure and block the pain that comes with such ultra speed.

Blog Entries
    no, i mean i dont want people equating "escaping" from the restraint of spacetime to bla bla bla DESTROY space time.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    So Dantes' flames can also burn human history like Goetia to travel back in time? Sweet

Blog Entries
    that sentence physically hurt me

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Faria really was amazing to have a treasure on the level of a Grand, can't wait to see him as a Grand Caster candidate.

Blog Entries

Drake CMT BMCMIIW

Class: Rider
    True Name: Francis Drake
    Source: Historical fact
    Region: England
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Height: 162 cm
    Weight: 55 kg

STR: D
    CON: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: E
    LCK: EX
    NP: A+

Setting creation: Nasu Kinoko
    Character design: Wada Arco
    CV: Takano Urara

Main works appearance: Fate/Extra
    -----
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance: D
    Invalidates single action magic usage.
    A Magic Resistance on the same degree of an amulet that wards off magic energy.

Riding: B
    The ability for riding. Capable of operating most rides with above average capacity. However, she cannot ride beast on the rank of Monstrous Beast and Holy Beast.
    In addition, this Skill's rank raises only when riding ships.

(*well that's new)
    -----
    Personal Skill

Voyager of the Storms: A+
    The ability for sailing vessels recognized as ships.
    Because the ability as a group leader is also necessary, this is a special Skill that also combines the effect of Charisma and Military Tactics.

Golden Rule: B
    Indicating the fate of how much wealth follows her around in life.
    Drake herself didn't come from an affluent household, but her ability to collect money is apparently quite outstanding.

Pioneer of the Stars: EX
    The unique Skill given to heroes who became the turning point in human history.
    Turn all sorts of difficult voyages and challenges that are "impossibilities" into "events that can be realized."
    -----
    Golden Wild Hunt
    Night of the Golden Hind and the Storms

Type: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
    Range: 20~40
    Maximum target: 20 ships frontward expansion

Golden Wild Hunt.
    With Rider's beloved ship from her previous life, the Golden Hind, as its core, an expanding innummerable ghost fleets that Rider once commanded when alive are summoned. They annihilate the enemy with the simultaneous bombardment of overwhelming firepower. It is Rider's trumpcard, a Noble Phantasm that can also be said to be the manifestation of her everyday life.
    Its rank as an anti-army Noble Phantasm is also high, but it possesses the uncommon special characteristic where its power fluctuates depending on how much wealth she possesses at the moment.
    Its maximum deployment includes fireships, an attack that tramples down everything on the surface of the ocean that lays before it. However, for the Captain Drake who has been summoned as a Servant, one can think of it as a one time only decisive move.

(*my headcanon is that the wealth decides whether or not the plus on the NP rank proc
    also that last line is quite a curious line)
    -----
    Personage
    First pronoun: atashi
    Second pronoun: anta/omae/** (no honorifics)
    Third pronoun: antara/omaera/** (no honorifics)

- Character
    A Servant whose attire and appearance truly gives off the impression of a pirate.
    A pioneer and adventurer by nature, and a scoundrel with fine character.
    A firm hedonist, she treats with no difference those virtous and those wicked. In any case, she is extravagant be it in her private life or in war; a personality that approves of ephemereal pleasure that leaves nothing behind, as if a storm has blown over ever so fiercely. What awaits at the end of all that is a glorious ruin; a death with no attachment to life, or to the meaning as a human being, or to a live full of pride. She loves and approves of that ruin, one that visits everyone equally. She shall pushes on, she will conquer, she will plunder, and she will thrive from it.
    That is her creed, one that displays its true value in battle against "even harder challenges" and "those stronger then herself". She loves her share of gold and silver treasures. However, what she truly loves is not "an everlasting wealth", but "wealth that would vanish like a fireworks". A lively big sister, scattering gold coins about with tankard on hand. She prefers expending her wealth more than amassing it; due to that, her personality is incompatible with that of Gilgamesh, who possesses infinite wealth.
    She has no complaints being a Servant; taking a stand as an adjutant, she will not feel any dissatisfaction no matter how the Master is. This is due to her time supporting the navy during the age of pirates; she is used to being an adjutant and to incompetent superiors.
    In addition, she would without fail claim her employment rewards. As a Servant, her policy is to answer whatever it is that the Master desires; however, she would not "loan out" beyond the Master's own ability. As a merchant, she is very blunt in that area.

- Motives and attitude towards Master
    She does not hate people, but nor is she fond of them too. Her sentiment towards those who sways in the balance between good and evil amounts to "including me, we are all a bunch of irredeemable creatures". Due to that, she is able to look at things while enjoying it even if she is amazed by it.
    For that reason, her evaluation standard for people is quite broadminded. She won't loathe a Master simply "because the Master is evil" or "because the Master is a turncoat".
    If her Master is a scoundrel, her stance is to also enjoy herself as a villain, fooling around at the same time with her philosophy of "since nothing's gonna be left behind in the end after all" appearing and disappearing.

- Speech example
    "Alright you rascals, it's time! The Storm King and gathering of ghosts, it's time to begin the Wild Hunt!"
    "Remember my name! Temeroso el Draque; the woman who brought down the sun!"
    "Mm? You're mad, huh? Mad until you're almost vomiting it seems.
    Still, didn't I already said this when we first made contract, boy?
    "You prepared for this? Be it winning or losing, a villain's death is laughably miserable", that is!"
    -----
    Depiction

A figure that actually exists. A voyager who had lived in England 16th century during the age of exploration.
    She is an adventurer and a privateer captain (pirate). With the West India Archipelago as the stage, she had laid waste the Spainard ships and colonies, feared with her alias Temeroso el Draque. (El Draque is Spain for the devil).
    Afterwards, she led her fleet with the Golden Hind as her flagship, and had accomplished circumnavigation in the flesh. Her profits had guided England to the summit of the world. With those achievement, she had been awarded a knighthood and been made a vice admiral of the England navy.
    There was a also period where she assumed the seat of Mayor of Plymouth, but she then returned to the sea to once again continue fighting Spain as commander of naval fleets, crushing Spain's invincible armada. She had in reality brought Spain, known as "the empire on which the sun never sets", to their downfall.
    She is a woman in the world of Fate, and there was also a rumour that the reason she had challenged the course of circumnavigation was due to the request of her friend, the queen of England.
    -----
    Ingame role

She had bide her time and made her appearance in the third chapter "Sealed Ends of the Four Seas Okeanos". She had the dignity befitting of monarch of the sea, surprising the protagonists as she had already obtained a Holy Grail when their arrive. Such was the surprising development that awaits. For the enemy that appeared in this chapter, "Blackbeard" Edward Teach (who had been active roughly a century after her), she is an admirable existence as well; from his mouth too was the greatness* of Francis Drake emphasized.
    Fascinating both friend or foe, she and her voyage had given great influence to the protagonists and friends who continues their travel through time.

(*is in english katakana instead of kanji
    so uh i dunno, "great" in a certain way?)
    -----
    Role in past works

She makes an appearance in Fate/EXTRA. With Shinji as the Master, she accepts him as a villain while also acting and stipulating herself as a villain as well. She displays her true value in the battle against "even harder challenges" and "those stronger then herself", but unfortunately her role in the Holy Grail War of the Moon is to be the opponent of the protagonist, who had yet to remember anything and yet to recognize himself.
    -----
    Connection with other characters

Artoria Lancer Alter
    THAT's the Storm King...? Hmm, the real deal got quite an expresionless grimace.

Artoria
    Nah, nope, nope! I can't pull that sort of lovely look!

Anne & Mary
    Beautiful, courageous, and top quality skill to boot!
    If only I got a sailor like that in my ship too....

Edward Teach
    Ugly, suspicious, and the worst sort of personality to boot!
    O~i, somebody bring me some rope--! I'm hanging one here--!
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator
    Drake has a different face type compared to the other girls, so I had fun drawing her. I had thought that the character itself had too much things scattered about on her, but because I filled it up with pirate-ish coverings, it passed with no objection. After that, I'm satisifed because I get to draw in some extreme reflection on her breast!!!!! My friend has her, so occasionally I borrow from her, and I'm so jealous that she gets to produce of so much stars. I also want some... I've tried my best to aim for her, but it's no good in the end~ Aahh~ (Wada Arco)

(*WAIT WHAT!?
    WHAT IS WADA TALKING ABOUT HERE!?
    WHAT IS BEING BORROWED!?
    WHAT IS IT THAT SHE WANTS?!
    WAIT IS SHE A GIRL?!
    AM I EVEN TRANSLATING THIS RIGHT!?
    WTF IS GOING ON HERE!!!??

I have a dirty, dirty mind)

Teach CMT BMCMIIW

True Name: Edward Teach
    Region: Caribbean Sea
    Height: 210 cm
    Weight: 114 kg

STR: B+
    CON: A
    AGI: E
    MGI: D
    LCK: C
    NP: C

Setting creation: Higashide Yuuichirou
    Character design: Bsuke
    CV: Saizen Tadahisa

Main works appearance: Fate/Grand Order

(*this guy's Herc and George btw)
    -----
    Class Skills

Riding: -
    The Riding Skill is lost due to the Voyager of the Storms Skill.

Magic Resistance: E
    Protects against magic. Incapable of invalidating it, but somewhat reduces the damage value.
    -----
    Personal Skill

Voyager of the Storms: A
    Because the ability as a group leader is also necessary, this is a special Skill that also combines the effect of Charisma and Military Tactics.
    Blackbeard, most feared pirate in the Caribbean Sea, is an exceedingly superior sailor who conducts himself brazenly. He is feared, believe it.

Pirate's Honor: B
    A unique skill born from a pirate's peculiar sense of values.
    Combines low rank Mental Pollution, Bravery, and Battle Continuation. He would get violent towards his underlings without warning, but at the same time he also possesses the bravery to savagely charge towards a line of swords and rain of bullets.
    -----
    Queen Anne's Revenge
    Vengeance of Queen Anne

Range: 1~20
    Maximum target: 300 person

Queen Anne's Revenge.
    The ship that Blackbeard once had actually boarded on. Originally it was a French ship, but due to Blackbeard plundering it, it had become the pirate ship known as Queen Anne's Revenge.
    After beginning by launcing an artillery attacks using its 40 canons, Blackbeard would then put a savage assault to the enemy ship together with his underlings, who have turned into low ranked spirits (they are nameless and without any understanding of themselves other than as "Blackbeard's underlings").
    The monster ship specialized in plundering.
    Such an overwhelming amount of violence seems to be quite notable among the numerous Noble Phantasms.
    In addition, as long as this ship is on the sea, it manifests as a "continously deployed Noble Phantasm". It is capable of advancing to either the land or the sky, but in those cases it will consume a large quantity of magic energy.

And lastly, this ship possesses the ability to rapidly increase its damage should there be Servants other than Blackbeard embarking on it.
    -----
    Personage
    First pronoun: sessha/ore
    Second pronoun: onushi/omae
    Third pronoun: aitsu

- Character
    Truly the one who comes to mind when it comes to pirates.
    Stealing, killing, plundering; the great pirate that had once put the Caribbean Sea under his control.
    Blackbeard does love his share of alcohol, gold, woman, and violence; but his traits as a pirate, too, are intense. The man befitting to be called a pirate-like pirate.
    He is thoroughly and severely harsh to adults, but he makes exception for children who admires him. He would not wield violence against them.

...is how Blackbeard is on the outside. But the fact is that he is, in a certain sense, someone at the deepest depth who is probably beyond redemption. Always fooling around, unchanging from when he was still alive.
    He does not kill people in anger; instead, he is capable of killing them while laughing or even killing them as he plays a trick on them.
    He is more about searching for pleasure instead of being cruel. If he could enjoy himself in any situation, then it's all good.
    He had had many women, but since each and every one of them are greedy women who's eyes aim for treasures, Teach himself does not think that that harem as something fulfilling in a real way. True love. Blackbeard, who had become a Servant, believes that such a thing only exists in the sea of internet. Maru.*

(*まる is just 。, the dot for full stop punctuation mark. Reading it outloud is meant to make it sounds cuter. I think. I have no idea why Blackbeard would do that, but Blackbeard's Blackbeard.)

He takes a "more or less" respectful attitude towards the master, but generally, he would immediately just ignore the Master's plan and begin to use the Holy Grail War for amusing himself to his heart's content.
    If one is not of the same nature as him, then he will not follow their instruction.
    If one does not possess the same alignment (fetish*) as his, he would relatively be unable to get along with them.

(*can also mean passion/enthusiasm
    also, sassuga low rank mental pollution)

- Speech example
    "Alright let's go let's go let's go! My prided cannons are also getting serious! Queen Anne's Revenge! Mmm, what a landslide!"
    "Though I do appreciate that you at least spare my head, but I, Blackbeard, am done for... Maru."
    "Master! Together with me, let us make our dream as comrades come true! I'm gonna be the director and the voice actor for the protagonist, so plx take care of the key animation and script!"
    -----
    Historical depiction
    Immediately following the end of the great Age of Exploration, the Caribbean Sea enters the completely unprecedented "Age of Pirates".
    Ruffians in great numbers started boarding ships and began plundering the vessels that flourished from colonial trade.
    In those days, it was better to plunder as a pirate than to earn income in normal ships, with one's own share also taken to account. There were much bigger things lay beyond, and many people dreamt of making a killing the quick and easy way, and so they make their name as pirates.
    And then, one among them had established a legend as a pirate. Blackbeard-----Edward Teach.
    Although, it is not clear whether Edward Teach was his real name, nor is his lineage before becoming a pirate.
    What is certain is that he had once been employed under Benjamin Hornigold, who had been a powerful pirate at the time.
    Perhaps it was not within him to work under someone; soon, he withdrew from under Hornigold's flag to captaining and starting up his own pirate crew.
    And then at one point, after he had plundered the French ship La Concord, he furnished it with forty cannons and renamed it Queen Anne's Revenge. Having managed to obtain just about the most powerful ship in the Caribbean Sea, he had truly reached the golden age of his piracy.
    The alias Blackbeard was wellknown in the Caribbean Sea. To speak nothing of ordinary sailors, even the other pirates and his own underlings had feared his atrocity. White fuses are weaved within his wellgrown beard, his blazing and burning eyes are like that of a beast itself------it was said that it was only natural of him to be even extolled as the personification of the goddess of hell.

One night, he was drinking together with his underlings.
    But suddenly. Like they had thought a shooting has begin, unaware that the Devil looms above; the underling on the other side had had his kneecap blasted away.
    "Sometimes I gotta blow an underling down. Gotta keep ya scallywags shiverin' yer timbers that I'm yer captain."
    That cruelness of his had made his underlings believed that Blackbeard is the personification of the Devil himself.
    He was both cruel as well as eccentric, but as the many countries of the world established the countermeasures against pirates, it also looms as a threat for his actions. Although he had once retired from piracy due to the amnesty from the English monarch, he had completely, without any remorse, resumed it once again at a different location. In the end, the order to subjugate him was handed down.
    Receiving a surprise attack from the navy, Blackbeard together with barely twenty of his underlings boldly welcomed them in open fire. Even after being cut in 20 different places and shot 5 times, Blackbeard kept on fighting with raging expression; but in the middle of reloading his gun, he had finally used up all of his strength and been defeated.

According to the legend.
    Blackbeard had been taken down by beheading. His head was suspended on the bowsprit, but his body was thrown away to the sea. And thereupon, for three days and three nights his body had swum about the ship's surrounding in search of his head-----
    Blackbeard has no shortage for daring and brutal episodes such as that. But then, in what way and just how and where did he get the information; before anyone had realized it, he had changed into an oddball that speaks with hopeless otaku verbal tic.
    Furthermore, going by the flow of things from the start, with the otaku knowledge added he had only become completely unmanageable.
    -----
    All female character
    Everybody is a member of my hare (the rest of the sentence is plastered with blood, impossible to be discerned)

Francis Drake
    For me, she's my fated rival. If I'm Jonathan, BBA here is the D-Vampire. If I'm Joseph, BBA here is the Italian womanizer. If I'm mozarella cheese, BBA here is a round slice of tomato.
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator
    Even now, I still remember the lolshock* I got upon receiving the unexpected otaku setting. To match it up, I make most of his expression to have a comical feeling. However, I'm glad I at least had drawn just his angry face with a just a little bit of blood thirst. His disgusting blushing face is my favorite. Dufufu.
    If I got the chance, I would love to draw and show the Blackbeard full of dignity. (Bsuke)

(*shougeki is shock/impact/crash, but the shou apparently uses the kanji for laugh instead here, aka LOL
    vote yes for cool blackbeard)

These 2 are actually very similar in a different direction. I like this sort of dynamism.
    Last edited by castor212; April 23rd, 2018 at 10:41 PM.

I really hope the artist gets the chance of drawing Teach without the otaku references. I still don't understand why they designed him that way, frankly.

Blog Entries
    truly the most atrocious villain ever

US Friend Code

Drake CMT BMCMIIW

True Name: Francis Drake
    Region: England
    Height: 162 cm
    Weight: 55 kg

STR: D
    CON: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: E
    LCK: EX
    NP: A+

Setting creation: Nasu Kinoko
    Character design: Wada Arco
    CV: Takano Urara

Main works appearance: Fate/Extra
    -----
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance: D
    Invalidates single action magic usage.
    A Magic Resistance on the same degree of an amulet that wards off magic energy.

Riding: B
    The ability for riding. Capable of operating most rides with above average capacity. However, she cannot ride beast on the rank of Monstrous Beast and Holy Beast.
    In addition, this Skill's rank raises only when riding ships.

(*well that's new)
    -----
    Personal Skill

Voyager of the Storms: A+

Golden Rule: B
    Indicating the fate of how much wealth follows her around in life.
    Drake herself didn't come from an affluent household, but her ability to collect money is apparently quite outstanding.

Pioneer of the Stars: EX
    The unique Skill given to heroes who became the turning point in human history.
    Turn all sorts of difficult voyages and challenges that are "impossibilities" into "events that can be realized."
    -----
    Golden Wild Hunt
    Night of the Golden Hind and the Storms

Range: 20~40
    Maximum target: 20 ships frontward expansion

Golden Wild Hunt.
    With Rider's beloved ship from her previous life, the Golden Hind, as its core, an expanding innummerable ghost fleets that Rider once commanded when alive are summoned. They annihilate the enemy with the simultaneous bombardment of overwhelming firepower. It is Rider's trumpcard, a Noble Phantasm that can also be said to be the manifestation of her everyday life.
    Its rank as an anti-army Noble Phantasm is also high, but it possesses the uncommon special characteristic where its power fluctuates depending on how much wealth she possesses at the moment.
    Its maximum deployment includes fireships, an attack that tramples down everything on the surface of the ocean that lays before it. However, for the Captain Drake that has been summoned as a Servant, one can think of it as a one time only decisive move.

(*my headcanon is that the wealth decides whether or not the plus on the NP rank proc
    also that last line is quite a curious line)
    -----
    Personage
    First pronoun: atashi
    Second pronoun: anta/omae/** (no honorifics)
    Third pronoun: antara/omaera/** (no honorifics)

- Character
    A Servant whose attire and appearance truly gives off the impression of a pirate.
    A pioneer and adventurer by nature, and a scoundrel of a fine character.
    A firm hedonist, she treats with no difference those virtous and those wicked. In any case, she is extravagant be it in her private life or in war; a personality that approves of ephemereal pleasure that leaves nothing behind, as if a storm has blown over ever so fiercely. What awaits at the end of all that is a glorious ruin; a death with no attachement to life, or to the meaning as a human being, or to a live full of pride. She loves and approves of that ruin, one that visits everyone equally. She shall pushes on, she will conquer, she will plunder, and she will thrive from it.
    That is her creed, one that displays its true value in battle against "even harder challenges" and "those stronger then herself". She loves her share of gold and silver treasures, but what she truly loves is not "an everlasting wealth", but "wealth that would vanish like a fireworks". A lively big sister, scattering gold coins about with tankard on hand. She prefers expending her wealth more than amassing it; due to that, her personality is incompatible to that of Gilgamesh, who possesses infinite wealth.
    She has no complaints being a Servant; taking a stand as an adjutant, she will not feel any dissatisfaction no matter how the Master is. This is due to her time supporting the navy during the age of pirates; she is used of being an adjutant and of incompetent superiors.
    In addition, she would without fail claim her employment rewards. As a Servant, her policy is to answer whatever it is that the Master desires; however, she would not "loan out" beyond the Master's own ability. As a merchant, she is very blunt in that area.

She does not hate people, but nor is she fond of them too. Her sentiment towards those who sways in the balance between good and evil amounts to "including me, we are all a bunch of irredeemable creatures". Due to that, she is able to look at things while enjoying it even if she amazed by it.
    For that reason, her evaluation standard for people is quite broadminded. She won't loathe a Master simply "because the Master is evil" or "because the Master is a turncoat".
    If her Master is a scoundrel, her stance is to also enjoy herself as a villain, fooling around at the same time with her philosophy of "since nothing's gonna be left behind in the end after all" appearing and disapppearing.

- Speech example
    "Alright you rascals, it's time! The Storm King and gathering of ghosts, it's time to begin the Wild Hunt!"
    "Remember my name! Temeroso el Draque; the woman who brought down the sun!"
    "Mm? You're mad, you said? Mad until almost you're vomiting it seems.
    Still, didn't I already said this when we first made contract, boy?
    "You prepared for this? Be it winning or losing, a villain's death is laughably miserable", that is!"
    -----
    Depiction

A figure that actually exists. A voyager who had lived in England 16th century during the age of exploration.
    She is an adventurer and a privateer captain (pirate). With the West India Archipelago as the stage, she had lay waste the Spainard ships and colonies, feared with her nickname Temeroso el Draque. (El Draque is Spain for the devil).
    Afterwards, she led her fleet with the Golden Hind as her flagship, and had accomplished circumnavigation in the flesh. Her profits had guided England to the summit of the world. With those achievement, she had been awarded a knighthood and been made a vice admiral of the England navy.
    There was a also period where she assumed the seat of Mayor of Plymouth, but she then returned to the sea to once again continue fighting Spain as commander of naval fleets, crushing Spain's invincible armada. She had in reality brought Spain, known as "the empire on which the sun never sets", to their downfall.
    She is a woman in the world of Fate, and there was also a rumour that the reason she had challenged the course of circumnavigation was due to the request of her friend, the queen of England.
    -----
    Ingame role

She had bide her time and made her appearance in the third chapter "Sealed Ends of the Four Seas Okeanos". She had the dignity befitting of monarch of the sea, surprising the protagonists as she had already obtained a Holy Grail when their arrive. Such was the surprising development that await. For the enemy that appeared in this chapter, "Kurohige" Edward Teach (who had been active roughly a century before her), she is an admirable existence; from his mouth was the greatness* of Francis Drake emphasized.
    Fascinating both friend or foe, she and her voyage had given great influence to the protagonists and friends who continues their travel through time.

(*is in english katakana instead of kanji
    so uh i dunno, "great" in a certain way?)
    -----
    Role in past works

She makes an appearance in Fate/EXTRA. With Shinji as the Master, she accepts him as a villain while also acting and stipulating herself as a villain as well. She displays her true value in the battle against "even harder challenges" and "those stronger then herself", but unfortunately her role in the Holy Grail War of the Moon is to be the opponent of the protagonist, who had yet to remember anything and yet to recognize himself.
    -----

Artoria Lancer Alter
    THAT's the Storm King...? Hmm, the real deal got quite an expresionless grimace.

Artoria
    Nah, nope, nope! I can't pull that sort of lovely look!

Anne & Mary
    Beautiful, courageous, and top quality skill to boot!
    If only I got a sailor like that in my ship too....

Edward Teach
    Ugly, suspicious, and the worst sort of personality to boot!
    O~i, somebody bring me some rope--! I'm hanging one here--!

-----
    Comment from Illustrator
    Drake has a different face type compared to the other girls, so I had fun drawing her. I had thought that the character itself had too much things scattered about on her, but because I filled it up with pirate-ish coverings, it passed with no objection. After that, I'm satisifed because I get to draw in some extreme reflection on her breast!!!!! My friend has some, so occasionally I borrow it, but I'm so jealous that a lot of amazing stars comes out. I also want some... I've tried my best to aim for it, but it's no good in the end~ Aahh~ (Wada Arco)

(*WAIT WHAT!?
    WHAT IS WADA TALKING ABOUT HERE!?
    WHAT IS BEING BORROWED!?
    WHAT IS IT THAT SHE WANTS?!
    WAIT IS SHE A GIRL?!
    AM I EVEN TRANSLATING THIS RIGHT!?
    WTF IS GOING ON HERE!!!??)

Teach CMT BMCMIIW

True Name: Edward Teach
    Region: Caribbean Sea
    Height: 210 cm
    Weight: 114 kg

STR: B+
    CON: A
    AGI: E
    MGI: D
    LCK: C
    NP: C

Setting creation: Higashide Yuuichirou
    Character design: Bsuke
    CV: Saizen Tadahisa

Main works appearance: Fate/Grand Order

(*this guy's Herc and George btw)
    -----
    Class Skills

Riding: -
    The Riding Skill is lost due to the Voyager of the Storms Skill.

Magic Resistance: E
    Protects against magic. Incapable of invalidating it, but somewhat reduces the damage value.
    -----
    Personal Skill

Voyager of the Storms: A
    Blackbeard, most feared pirate in the Caribbean Sea, is an exceedingly superior sailor who conducts himself brazenly. He is feared, believe it.

Pirate's Honor: B
    A unique skill born from a pirate's peculiar sense of values.
    Combines low rank Mental Pollution, Bravery, and Battle Continuation. He would get violent towards his underlings without warning, but at the same time he also possesses the bravery to savagely charge towards a line of swords and rain of bullets.
    -----
    Queen Anne's Revenge
    Vengeance of Queen Anne

Range: 1~20
    Maximum target: 300 person

Queen Anne's Revenge.
    THe ship that Blackbeard once had actually boarded on. Originally it was a French ship, but due to Blackbeard plundering it, it had become the pirate ship known as Queen Anne's Revenge.
    After beginning by launcing an artillery attacks using its 40 canons, Blackbeard would then put a savage assault to the enemy ship together with his underlings, who have turned into low ranked spirits (they are nameless and without any understanding of themselves other than as "Blackbeard's underlings").
    The monster ship specialized in plundering.
    Its overwhelming amount of violence seems to be one of the top among the numerous Noble Phantasms.
    In addition, as long as this ship is on the sea, it manifests as a "continously deployed Noble Phantasm". It is capable of advancing to either the land or the sky, but in those cases it will consume a large quantity of magic energy.

And lastly, this ship possesses the ability to rapidly increase its damage should there be Servants other than Blackbeard embarking on it.
    -----
    Personage
    First pronoun: sessha/ore
    Second pronoun: onushi/omae
    Third pronoun: aitsu

- Character
    Truly the one who comes to mind when it comes to pirates.
    Stealing, killing, plundering; the great pirate that had once put the Caribbean Sea under his control.
    Blackbeard does love his share of alcohol, gold, woman, and violence; but his traits as a pirate, too, are intense. The man befitting to be called a pirate-like pirate.
    He is thoroughly and severely harsh to adults, but he makes exception for children who admires him. He would not wield violence against them.

...is how Blackbeard is on the outside. But the fact is that he is, in a certain sense, someone at the most bottom depth who is probably beyond redemption. Always fooling around, unchanging from when he was still alive.
    He does not kill people in anger; instead, he is capable of killing them while laughing or even killing them as he plays a trick on them.
    He is more about searching for pleasure instead of being cruel. If he could enjoy himself in any situation, then it's all good.
    He had had many women, but since each and every one of them are greedy women who's eyes aim for treasures, Teach himself does not think that that harem as something fulfilling in a real way. True love. Blackbeard, who had become a Servant, believes that such a thing only exists in the sea of internet. Maru.*

(*まる is just 。, the dot for full stop punctuation mark. Reading it outloud is meant to make it sounds cuter. I think. I have no idea why Blackbeard would do that, but Blackbeard's Blackbeard.)

He takes a "more or less" respectful attitude towards the master, but generally, he would immediately just ignore the Master's plan and begin to use the Holy Grail War to amuse himself to his heart's content.
    If one is not of the same nature as him, then he will not follow their instruction.
    If one does not possess the same alignment (fetish*) as his, he would relatively be unable to get along with them.

(*can also mean passion/enthusiasm
    also, sassuga low rank mental pollution)

- Speech example
    "Alright let's go let's go let's go! My prided cannons are also getting serious! Queen Anne's Revenge! Mmm, what a landslide!"
    "Though I do appreciate that you at least spare my head, but I, Blackbeard, am done for... Maru."
    "Master! Together with me, let us make our dream as comrades come true! I'm gonna be the director and the voice actor for the protagonist, so plx take care of the key animation and script!"
    -----
    Historical depiction
    Immediately following the end of the great Age of Exploration, the Caribbean Sea enters the completely unprecedented "Age of Pirates".
    Ruffians in great numbers started boarding ships and began plundering the vessels that flourished from colonial trade.
    In those days, it was better to plunder as a pirate than to earn income in normal ships, with one's own share also taken to account. There were much bigger things lay beyond, and many people dreamt of making a killing the quick and easy way, and so they make their name as pirates.
    And then, one among them had established a legend as a pirate. Blackbeard-----Edward Teach.
    Although, it is not clear whether Edward Teach was his real name, nor is his lineage before becoming a pirate.
    What is certain is that he had once been employed under Benjamin Hornigold, who had been a powerful pirate at the time.
    Perhaps it was not within him to work under someone; soon, he withdrew from under Hornigold's flag to captaining and starting up his own pirate crew.
    And then at one point, after he had plundered the French ship La Concord, he furnished it with forty cannons and renamed it Queen Anne's Revenge. Having managed to obtain just about the most powerful ship in the Caribbean Sea, he had truly reached the golden age of his piracy.
    The alias Blackbeard was wellknown in the Caribbean Sea. To speak nothing of ordinary sailors, even the other pirates and his own underlings had feared his atrocity. White fuses are weaved within his wellgrown beard, his blazing and burning eyes are like that of a beast itself------it was said that it was only natural of him to be even extolled as the personification of the goddess of hell.

One night, he was drinking together with his underlings.
    But suddenly. Like they had thought a shooting has begin, unaware that the Devil looms above; the underling on the opposite side had had his kneecap blasted away.
    "Sometimes I gotta blow an underling down. Gotta keep ya scallywags shiverin' yer timbers that I'm yer captain."
    That cruelness of his had made his underlings believed that Blackbeard is the personification of the Devil himself.
    He was both cruel as well as eccentric, but as the many countries of the world established the countermeasures against pirates, it also looms as a threat for his actions. Although he had once retired from piracy due to the amnesty from the English monarch, he had completely without any remorse resumed it once again at a different location. In the end, the order to subjugate him was handed down.
    Receiving a surprise attack from the navy, Blackbeard together with barely twenty of his underlings boldly welcomed them in open fire. Even after being cut in 20 different places and shot 5 times, Blackbeard kept on fighting with raging expression; but in the middle of realoding his gun, he had finally used up all of his strength and been defeated.

According to the legend.
    Blackbeard had been taken down by beheading. His head was suspended on the bowsprit, but his body was thrown away to the sea. And thereupon, for three days and three nights his body had swum about the ship's surrounding in search of his head-----
    Blackbeard has no shortage for daring and brutal episodes such as that. But then, in what way and just how and where did he get the information; before anyone had realized it he had changed into an oddball that speaks with hopeless otaku verbal tic.
    Furthermore, going by the flow of things from the start, he had only become completely unmanageable with otaku knowledge added.
    -----
    All female character
    Everybody is a member of my hare (the rest of the sentence is plastered with blood, impossible to be discerned)

Francis Drake
    For me, she's my fated rival. If I'm Jonathan, BBA here is the D-Vampire. If I'm Joseph, BBA here is the Italian womanizer. If I'm mozarella cheese, BBA here is a round slice of tomato.
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator
    Even now, I still remember the lolshock* I got upon receiving the unexpected otaku setting. To match it up, I make his most of his expression to have a comical feeling. However, I'm glad I at least had drawn just his angry face with a just a little bit of blood thirst. His disgusting blushing face is my favorite. Dufufu.
    If I got the chance, I would love to draw and show the Blackbeard full of dignity. (Bsuke)

(*shougeki is shock/impact/crash, but the shou apparently uses the kanji for laugh instead here, aka LOL
    vote yes for cool blackbeard)

These 2 are actually very similar in a different direction. I like this sort of dynamism.
    Nice work Castor, it's interesting that Teach was actually disillusioned by romance during life thanks to everyones ye old pirate greed.

Also is his VotS a Naruto reference?

Also Castor. Do you think you could elaborate on your idea that there similar but taken in two different directions? I agree with you but I want to hear more on what you think.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    505746539 (new acc)
    Blog Entries
    Dyed by 2ch upon summoning.

Something
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    I see how it is Nasu, changing waifus like underwear, right?

There is no forgiveness for you. Time to reclaim your honour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto is living a hard life
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    2017 is the year i watch shinji die in 2 different animes
    Quote Originally Posted by GabrieliosP View Post
    Spoiler:
    Don't forget Prillya 3rei Herz!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    FUCK
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Writing porn also helps.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Dyed by 2ch upon summoning.
    ssshhhhhhhhhh

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    I really hope the artist gets the chance of drawing Teach without the otaku references. I still don't understand why they designed him that way, frankly.
    You know now I want Teach to be summoned into a Lostbelt with weak Pan-human history connection to see how he acts in a world that wouldn't develop to have internet.

anywhere than here

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Also Castor. Do you think you could elaborate on your idea that there similar but taken in two different directions? I agree with you but I want to hear more on what you think.
    i think of it like this
    Drake is pleasure seeking in a devil may care sort of way. No need to do depressing things; everything has its end, so make the most out of your life and do what you want!
    Teach is seeking pleasure in a more transformative way. Things are depressing? Do it in the most hilarious way possible. Killing while angry is so boring, kill them while trolling them instead!

- - - Updated - - -

well, his VoTS has datteba, but i dunno if thats naruto exclusive enough

no, i mean i dont want people equating "escaping" from the restraint of spacetime to bla bla bla DESTROY space time.
    Hyperbole is what Fate is about, you have people around saying that Arondight is unbreakable against everything and Ea can destroy entire planets for a reason.

I think you are overreacting.
    Last edited by yokushi; April 18th, 2018 at 02:05 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yokushi View Post
    Hyperbole is what Fate is about, you have people around saying that Arondight is unbreakable against everything and Ea can destroy entire planets for a reason.
    no, hyperbole without foundation is what darkside of the fandom is all about
    the source of everything bad on wiki
    those people needs to get a prescription from nightingale
    Last edited by castor212; April 18th, 2018 at 03:11 PM.

US Friend Code

anywhere than here

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    For the enemy that appeared in this chapter, "Kurohige" Edward Teach (who had been active roughly a century before her), she is an admirable existence; from his mouth was the greatness* of Francis Drake emphasized.
    wrong way around m8

Blackbeard wasn't even born till almost a century after Drake's death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    After that, I'm satisifed because I get to draw in some extreme reflection on her breast!!!!!
    Oh Wada, never change.

WAIT IS SHE A GIRL?!
    I'm surprised you didn't know, Castor.