Page 187 of 546 FirstFirst ... 87137177182185186187188189192197237287 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,740 of 10910

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Mats

Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    still, doesnt fix the ambigue part of his summoning time GO WORLD MATS WHEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    same

happy with the rest of the profile though, so that's good
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Uh, the Bedivere at Chaldea is never in question?
    This line is what was throwing me off:
    Yes, of course! I've gotten yet another trustworthy senpai after all! He probably doesn't remember what happened in the Holy City... no, I think he hasn't experienced it. Still, it's something to be happy about. That he finally acknowledged that he was "right". That he finally acknowledged that his journey was not meaningless.
    Reading it again it does seem to be singularity Bedivere but he doesn't remember what happened specifically in the Holy City which is strange. Not sure what "he hasn't experienced it" means. Maybe it's Bedivere up until he entered the singularity, but from the same timeline, so he doesn't know what happened in the singularity except that they tell him? Seems kinda odd. Other Servants remember singularities, but I guess they weren't living people like he was.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A reminder that theres a chance Mashuis probably an Unreliable Narrator in that scene
    I haz a patreon please support onegai
    Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries
    Note she uses the word "probably" not "certainly."
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    God is dead and I'm gonna kiss all his cute girl saints
    MAMA BURST
    A Writer's Fate
    F/GO JP (Updated: 4/11/2019)

JP Friend Code
    Bedi's cuteness is pure.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Clyton View Post
    Did also people mention Quetz's height being 188cm with an unknown weight? I would assume that stat includes her headgear. As well, Xiucoatl is EX ranked Anti-Unit, yet the description seems to be the exact same as her profile with no mention about this particular categorization. I would assume it's referring to her lucha libre moves on one person combined with the NP's flames?
    In-game Quetz is 181cm/64 kg.

If 188 cm/?? kg is with headgear, Quetz really is 181 cm by herself. Sweet. That'd make her the tallest Sun family member.
    Last edited by Zork Knight; January 3rd, 2018 at 03:39 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Spoiler:
    The cloth on his right shoulder was attached originally for hiding his lost arm, as he doesnt have a silver arm in the beginning. But i was happy that it was used nicely in the CM and Stage version as a なびき物! (ok i dont know what the heck this word means, help)
    Probably referring to the piece of cloth that soldiers tie to either their arm or shoulder to mark themselves from the enemies in battle. If you rewatch Camelot CM it's literally a "fluttering thing". So normally it's just something like an empty sleeve to hide the missing arm, but he now has the artificial arm so it turned into an accessory.

How fucking bad did they mess up Goetia's height and weight, holy shit

- - - Updated - - -

and this killed me

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    How fucking bad did they mess up Goetia's height and weight, holy shit

Feel like it's talking about Solomon's measurements than Goetias.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nakahara's comment for Serenity

"I drew her with the felling of 'I'm gonnnnnnaaa make you happy!` I'm glad that she's having fun in Chaldea. Good for you, Serenity. I based her design from Hundred Faced Asako nee-san, like a little devil, like a black cat. Serenity likes cute things, so I'm satisfied that I was able to give her accessories and other cute things. "
    You, I like you artist guy.

Thanks for the Bedi info translations~
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    I want to bully Bedivere
    No. Bad.

JP Friend Code
    218,066,906 - Winter
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Hiroyama: If Kuro had an outfit change, I'd have had her strip her bikini armor. Too bad too bad.
    Although that reads pretty tongue and cheek, I really don't know what else I expected.
    ~ I love and admire beautiful stories ~
    Unlimited Blade Works' true Good End: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av569...50898884336512
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    Hiroyama Retire Bitch

I think this wasn't mention already but checking the scans posted yesterday, Sanzang has a line for Saver (覚者) and for Sun Wukong (悟空) so two more servants to hype for

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    I want to bully Bedivere
    Bedivere has done nothing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Bedivere has done nothing wrong.
    That is the best reason to bully someone though????

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    this is all of bedi's page right?

well, first step of a long journey.

wish me luck

Bedivere complete mats translation, BMCMIIW

Bedivere
    Class: Saber
    True Name: Bedivere
    Source: King Arthur Mythology
    Region: Britain
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Height: 187 cm
    Weight: 88 kg (10 kg were due to his silver arm)

STR: A
    CON: B
    AGI: A+
    MGI: C
    LCK: B
    NP: A

Setting creation: Nasu Kinoko / Sakurai Hikaru
    Character design: Tenkuu SPhere
    CV: Miyano Mamoru

Main works appearance: Fate/Grand Order
    -----
    Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: B
    Invalidate magic with chant 3 verses or less.
    Receives mostly no damage even against Great Thaumaturgy or Ritual Spells.

Riding: A
    Capable of freely operating vehicles and beast besides those with the rank of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast.
    -----
    Personal Skill
    Calm Composure: B
    He does not get confused in any kind of situation. He suppress his own emotion and calmly observes his surroundings, guiding towards the most optimum tactics.
    Grand plus correction to mental resistance. Resistant especially against confusion and impatience. Even if he alone takes on hundreds or thousands of enemy soldiers, Bedivere will never be bewildered.
    This skill would also work in a steward-like manner.

Pledge of Protection: B
    Plus correction to encampment defense.
    Raises defense power of all member in allied camp.

Military Tactics: C
    A tactical instinctive ability in regards of battle involving large numbers.
    Grants correction in the case of using an anti-army Noble Phantasm or when against enemy's own anti-army Noble Phantasm.
    He is said to be an everlasting commandant. (not sure on this one, someone double check it onegai)
    -----
    Switch On・Argetlam
    Take the Sword, Silver Arm

Type: Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm
    Range: 0
    Maximum target: 1 person

Switch On・Argetlam.
    A silver arm given by the magus Merlin to compensate for having only one arm.
    Not the "silver arm" divine forged armament that was utilized by the Celtic war god Nuadha, but a transient Noble Phantasm which existence was backed by granting it the same name with the one in the myth. Its true identity is the "unreturned holy sword" existing only in a "if" history-----
    (The one used by Bedivere summoned in Chaldea is not the holy sword itself, but an imaginary holy sword.)

A continuously active type of Noble Phantasm. Usually his output is that of an average human, but when performing activation for combat, the STR, CON, and AGI parameter rises, and he gained bonus for his sword attack. (His written status already takes parameter rise into account)

In FateGO, it is continously being activated during battle.
    -----
    Dead End・Argetlam
    Flash, Silver Arm

Type: Anti-Unit・Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
    Range: 1~40
    Maximum target: 300 person

Dead End・Argetlam.
    A slash special move utilizing the silver arm that concealed a colossal amount of magic energy.
    Only possible to be activated during the time of Switch On・Argetlam's combat activation.
    A flashing anti-unit, anti-army annihilation attack that blazes on the enemy line by means of "hand swing".
    -----
    Personage
    First pronoun: watashi
    Second pronoun: anata
    Third pronoun: kare/kanojo/**-dono/*-sama

- Character
    A sincere, honest, and loyal knight.
    He naturally took up the role of a steward at Camelot, but nobody objected to that. Be it Sir Agravain, who is strict and severe towards everyone, or Sir Tristan, who always speak one word too many, or even that Sir Kay.
    An appropriate, considerate man who is capable of gaining deep trusts from the remarkable and known members of the Round Table.

During victory celebration parties, he would calmly stand still in the corner and express a composed smile as he watches over everyone. Before such a calm and adult-like appearance, no small amount of ladies secretly have their heart swooned.

During normal times, he is that kind of knight, calm and tender. But in the battlefield, his whole temperament changes. While the bearing of his speech and conduct is as silent as before, he is brimmed with valor and empty of timidity. And yet he is constantly filled with calmness and composure that grasps and understands the battlefield condition.

There was only one such time when Bedivere lost himself; during the last battle that apprached him and his king...

Super serious. Ruggedly honest.
    He follows Merlin's order of "must not let the the true nature of your silver arm be found", and even after he is summoned and switched over to Chaldea he still says it is the "arm of Nuadha". Um, everybody knows it already. Like, just remember.... if the Master says that, he'd go red in the face, tearchoked, and go completely still. Really can't recommend saying that ever. THe man himself knows already. But even if it is a shadow, an imitation, he must let the secret of the holy sword of the planet stays a secret.

- Speech example
    "Saber, Bedivere. I shall be your Servant from now on. I believe even that is for the sake of my king."
    "I am only someone who persists in his faith."
    "The silver arm shall break you."
    "The role of the royal steward, the mediator of the king... I was once evaluated as such. No, even now."
    -----
    Depiction in FGO
    One of the member of Round Table's knight that served under King Arthur.
    One of its first members, his role was the royal steward and the king's mediator.
    He was also the one who was at the king's side during the king's last breath.
    Within the aggregation of Round Table, whose members are heroes surpassing men, he was the "only human" who served under King Arthur.
    While having only one arm, he is said to be a excelling general while also a knight with excellent swordsmanship.

He protected King Arthur who was wounded deeply at the Hill of Camlamn to the end, but he turned his back on the king's order to return Excalibur to the Lady of the Lake twice----and he finally accepted it the third time, returning the holy sword back to the Elemental, lady of the Lake-----such is told in the legend of King Arthur.

One theory states that after that he spent his time in a monastery. Perhaps he prayed for peace to be granted to his king after death, or perhaps so that his king would surely reach Avalon.

<>

Nay. "He" did not went to a monastery.
    Nay. "He" did not pray for peace for his king after death.

<>

He is no Heroic Spirit.
    He is no more than a human from bygone days.

He, who appeared in the first part, chapter six of FateGO, is an "if", living, Bedivere who "did not return the holy sword to King Arthur", and King Arthur passed away without ascertaining the relinquishing of the holy sword. He keeps on living for months and years for the sake of atonement, and for the sake of returning the holy sword, for sure, this time. Eventually, he by sheer strength arrived to Avalon.

And then, he stood up once again in the face of the domination of holy city by the Lion King and the incineration of Human Order. Merlin grant unto him, a mere knight, the power capable of fighting the knights of the Round Table, but that power is something that shave away at his live. And yet, that power is something that can match even the strength of the knights of the Round Table.

Namely-----the unreturned holy sword.

<>

Perhaps this was due to his achievement during the first part chapter six being recognized. Bedivere was registered to the Throne of Heroic Spirit as a special case of "this time only". To the Master, who showed him the realization of his wish, he would lend his power without restraint.
    ------
    Connection with other characters
    Artoria Pendragon (Lancer)
    The "Knight King" alike with mine own king.
    To say that the sight of her brings not disorder to my heart in the slightest would be a lie. Be that as it may, yes. She is not mine king.

Artoria Pendragon
    Mine king who hold of the holy sword-----
    How very similar. An ally who is the same person, yet at the same time, different.
    May her future be blessed and filled with shining happiness.

Knights of the Round Table
    As I thought, once again they are not they who fought together with me.
    And yet they are important for me. My dear brothers. Indeed, from my heart can I speak of those words.

Tristan.
    It may be that he does not fully comprehend that I am not the Bedivere that he knew. he would not have been so familiar with me otherwise...
    Nay. I may have spoken beyond imprudence.
    He is a knight deep in emotion. It would not be strange were he already knew of everything and have thought of is considerably.

Gareth
    I would not wish for such a heartbreaking thought for the second time upon little Gareth (actually here is Gareth-chan but im not comfortable using it)
    Smiling face suits her the most.

Arash/the Hassans/Xuanxang Sanzang/Tawara Touta
    Those who remember of those days are only I, Master, Mash, and Da Vinci.
    Still, I am glad. For I can, once again, exchanged words with them.

Lucius
    An enemy who once crossed swords with mine king.
    In the "Histories of the Kings of Britain", he killed me. In actuality, while I was indeed injured in that battle, I did not lose my life. And yet, at the end of a long journey, my body was already no different from that of a dying one. ...Therefore, I used the name of the enemy general who was said to have killed me as mine own.
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator
    The base is the visual that came out last in Fate/stay night's Saber route. The ribbon tie and the coattail was added and arranged from the image of a butler. The cloth on his right shoulder was attached originally for hiding his lost arm, as he doesnt have a silver arm in the beginning. But i was happy that it was used nicely in the CM and Stage version as a なびき物! (ok i dont know what the heck this word means, help)

- - - Updated - - -

added the illlustration page comments
    Thanks Castor! Really appreciate it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I’ve looked around and found nothing on Gawain’s Belt of Belerick or whatever the Green Knights name is.

US Friend Code
    Yeah that skill wasn't in the mats
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Hearing that from Hiroyama...is rather unsurprising. Head shakingly so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    That is the best reason to bully someone though????
    Mm, I guess I can understand teasing the one you like. Just don't let it go to cringey tsundere levels.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So it was a filler like Tristan‘s 3rd skill? Bit disappointed, thought we’d learn more about the green knight

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If all those skills ate just gonna be filler fluff the can DW peepz not give them rank and raises my hope
    I haz a patreon please support onegai
    Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3