Page 351 of 546 FirstFirst ... 251301341346349350351352353356361401451 ... LastLast
Results 7,001 to 7,020 of 10910

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Mats

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/..._profile_from/

there's so much wank here it's like i'm in an ancient roman bukkake
    what makes you say that?

Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    what makes you say that?
    I like Nero, but "preferential treatment for this character that should have been only a bit better than Mata-Hari as a servant" is written all over the place for her.

Surprisingly enough, they are the same stats from when she is in the Saber class (Noble Phantasm aside).
    You'd think as a caster she'd be weaker in parameters than she'd be as a saber, but nope, she's the same!

Territory Creation: A+
    As a magician, she can construct a territory beneficial to her.
    This time, she got it on an extraordinary rank due to the stories of making the theater and her good administration of the Colosseum.
    She has a cool theater and coliseum, so she gets A+ territory creation as a caster, never mind that magi create magical workshops and that's what this skill should be about and different structures built in life that aren't magical shouldn't net such a high territory creation rank! Though you can try to explain it away as her territory also being her NP even though that's not stated at all in the profile, I guess.

Item Creation (Unconventional): EX
    Talent to make a variety of tools. There is nothing the self-proclaimed, almighty genius Emperor Nero can’t make.
    That makes it sound like Nero can make any magical tool, it doesn't say that but sounds like that, which is a bit too much for, you know, Nero, who didn't even try to go all out as a magus in her life from the look of things.

The Undying Magus: A
    Magecraft taught to her by her once magus mentor, Simon Magus.
    Simon sentenced himself to decapitation, then revived.
    It’s said that, due to her special mana, Nero as a magician can grant one-time immortality to a person and grant them physical strength like that of a beast.
    Nero can grant other people one-time immortality because she has special mana, why does Nero have special mana? Who knows but now she does! You'd think it might be a Whore of Babylon thing or related to her 3-time-revival skill but it still feels out of nowhere that she can do that for others upon putting on a swimsuit.

Like I said, I like Nero and I don't care what Type-Moon does with anyone, but all this stuff for caster Nero feels a bit much for a girl who had to force her way into the saber class with imperial privilege because she should be some sort of commander type servant instead of a fighter, let alone a magus.

US Friend Code
    Well her having the same parameters don’t mean much, Nero’s Parameters are shit and is a disgrace for a Saber
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    man she’s just trying to have fun at the beach let her live

US Friend Code
    Nero’s mana being special was brought up in the Septem chapter, tho it didn’t go anywhere after that. Though Romulus did say a Beast slept inside her and then I think her interlude went a little more into that.

- - - Updated - - -

Read the other bit of her Item Creation, it’s EX because Nero is creating it, and we all know how Nero really is with creating stuff. What she thinks she can do doesn’t match reality
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

I dunno whats worse, being surprised Nero gets wanked
    or taking swimsuit servants seriously

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    I miss when it was canon that Nero's sword is like a really bad sword that she forged herself, and is made into an okayish one with her permanently active reality warping ego-field, and it would break if anyone else tried to use it, and she'd probably do much better with a real sword.

It was a cute way of wanking Nero while also ridiculing her.

I also have no idea where this was stated.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Well her having the same parameters don’t mean much, Nero’s Parameters are shit and is a disgrace for a Saber
    Sure, but you'd expect a class change to still affect her parameters beyond the NP anyways because the specifications for her saint graph shouldn't be for physical combat unlike the saber ones, but nothing at all drops anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Nero’s mana being special was brought up in the Septem chapter, tho it didn’t go anywhere after that. Though Romulus did say a Beast slept inside her and then I think her interlude went a little more into that.

Read the other bit of her Item Creation, it’s EX because Nero is creating it, and we all know how Nero really is with creating stuff. What she thinks she can do doesn’t match reality
    Right, but the mana is still kinda wank because based on the historical Nero and the other Roman emperors I don't think there's a particularly reason for her to be special? Besides possibly the Beast stuff.

And I left out the other stuff in item creation because what you say is true, but what the mats present, which should be taken as the author's explanation of how her skill works, says there's nothing she can't make. It could be an exaggeration, but considering how she made her singing into energy beams and how she remodeled her NP there's no telling just how far she can go if she tries and has more time in her hands.

Summer Dioscuri Dream Sandstorm77's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Caligula is the real victim here. Because he gets none of Nero's treatment.
    More like all of the other roman servants.

"An ideal is only an ideal after all. As long as you embrace that ideal, the friction with reality will continue to increase. So you will someday face reality and will have to pay for your compromises"

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    There's aspects of the swimsuit Servants that are less memey though. For example, for all her Medjed trappings, Nito's NP is the drowning pit that was literally the only aspect of her legends before the Cthulhu lot got a hold of her.

See also: Scathach kicking Gae Bolg.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

This

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Very true. It's just more noticeable with Caligula since his entire personality is bascly Nero
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Well, we've at least been told Romulus is some sort of top dog, and non-Saber super-Caesar has been teased for ages.

Caligula has nothing besides NEEEEROOOOO

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    There's aspects of the swimsuit Servants that are less memey though. For example, for all her Medjed trappings, Nito's NP is the drowning pit that was literally the only aspect of her legends before the Cthulhu lot got a hold of her.

See also: Scathach kicking Gae Bolg.
    Also Tamamo's shin megami tensei skill, it is referenced even in Kiara's profile.

JP Friend Code
    I mean sure a tease or two for the others are fine, but we've still seen absolutely none of this far without knowing the scope.

I honestly wouldn't even have much of problem with nero wank if it's in line with all the other roman servants. For all the arthuria wank, taking away the how special her weapons are to the world she's not that far off from her knights. Mushashi who might be the new favorite also still have kojirou as an 'equal'.

So i just don't like seeing things get piled on nero when the rest of the romans are as dry as a dessert.

"An ideal is only an ideal after all. As long as you embrace that ideal, the friction with reality will continue to increase. So you will someday face reality and will have to pay for your compromises"

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Magikewl View Post
    man she’s just trying to have fun at the beach let her live
    The new trend is Musashi wank I've seen randomly on reddit recently.

Blog Entries
    Random note cause I don’t have a dog in this fight, arguably it makes sense for Nero to have a super beast in her due to the fact that their is a possibility that she herself is the best of revelations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I mean sure a tease or two for the others are fine, but we've still seen absolutely none of this far without knowing the scope.

I honestly wouldn't even have much of problem with nero wank if it's in line with all the other roman servants. For all the arthuria wank, taking away the how special her weapons are to the world she's not that far off from her knights. Mushashi who might be the new favorite also still have kojirou as an 'equal'.

So i just don't like seeing things get piled on nero when the rest of the romans are as dry as a dessert.
    its cos they're dudes
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    its cos they're dudes
    Yeah, the truth hurts.

But we still got neat stuff from merlin and the knights, so i wish we would just get something for the romans sometime. Just release slim caesar and start from there DW.

I mean, that didn't stop Merlin, Caster Gil, King Hassan and Solomon