Page 410 of 546 FirstFirst ... 310360400405408409410411412415420460510 ... LastLast
Results 8,181 to 8,200 of 10910

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Mats

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Minamoto no Raikou (Swimsuit)
    Class: Lancer
    True Name: Minamoto no Raikou
    Sex: Female
    Sources: Historical Fact, “Otogizoushi (Fairy-Tale Books)”, “The True Form of Ushi-Gozen”, etc. / Dead Heat Summer Race!
    Region: Japan
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Height: 175cm
    Weight: ??kg

Character Creator: Sakurai Hikaru
    Character Designer: Honjou Raita
    Character Voice: Tomatsu Haruka
    Major Appearances in Main Works: Fate/Grand Order

Parameters

Strength: C
    Constitution: A
    Agility: D
    Magical Power: A
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: A+

Class Skills

Magical Resistance: C

A Skill that nullifies Magecraft spells that were done with a chant of two verses or below. It cannot defend against large-scale Magecraft such as Great Magecrafts and Ritual Spells.

Riding: A+

One can freely handle all beasts and vehicles except Dragon Kins.
    Raikou being able to ride is because of the Deity Gozu Tennou.

Madness Enhancement: C

A Skill that strengthens one’s physical abilities in exchange for their sense of reason.
    Although that mentality is still broken to some extent even though Raikou got into the Lancer Class, there is a big difference when compared to the time she was a Berserker. That is to say, the presence of a sense of morals. With her moral sense, Lancer Minamoto no Raikou looks out for disorders in the public morals of the summer holidays. But as she is relatively indifferent to her very own appearance for instance, the signs of a broken mind still cannot be completely erased from her…

Divinity: C

Raikou was born as the heaven-sent child of Gozu Tennou, so she possesses the Divinity Skill.

Personal Skills

Mental Pollution: B

The person in question has personally stated that she does not have this Skill, but it in fact remains with her.

The Shadow Public Morals Committee’s Chairwoman: A

An altered Skill of Eternal Martial Arts Mastery.
    No matter what kind of situation it is, Raikou will not overlook a disorder of the public morals. Even if she lost her sailor uniform…

Wrought Iron Wheelbarrow: C

When one speaks of sailor uniforms, it has to be this.” – Such is Kintoki’s subjective impression which ended up infecting Raikou. Raikou, who embodies every single martial art, perfectly handles a wrought iron yo-yo, using it to drive away every single summer temptation that tries to corrupt Chaldea’s public morals.

Summer Catastrophe: EX

It is already amazing even without taking them off————but it becomes even more amazing when she takes them off.
    A Skill falsely similar to Summer Crisis[1], demonstrating how many looks one ends up gathering from other people at the beach. Unlike Beach Flower, it even focuses the gazes that deviate from the sphere of affectionate yearning onto oneself.

Noble Phantasm

Shakudai Kan’in – Kongousho (Śakra Devānāṃ Indra’s Diamond Pounder)
    Classification: Anti-Personnel Noble Phantasm / Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
    Range: 1~100
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1 person / 220 people

The Diamond Pounder of Gozu Tennou – who is also known as the Oriental Deity Taishakuten (Indra), namely, a Vajra – the ultimate weapon of the gods that was made from sacred sacral bones – comes down from the skies and annihilates all the enemies————Because of this Noble Phantasm, Raikou’s Class ultimately gets to be established as Lancer at this occasion. Its shape is that of a tokkosho[2], which is said to represent the single Tathātā, the substance of all things in creation as taught in the Vajrayana.

Arjuna: “That Noble Phantasm is father’s…
    Rama: “That Noble Phantasm is…

Character

First Person Pronoun: watashi
    Second Person Pronouns: anata / anata [only to females]
    Third Person Pronoun: ano kata

Personality

In order to enforce the public morals, Raikou changed into the Shadow Public Morals Committee’s Chairwoman. Her catchphrase is “Prohibited, prohibited, absolutely prohibited!” She has become much more serious than usual. She has no interest in the outcome of the race that Ishtar is holding, and she is purely intending to monitor the participants whom appear to be waiting for an opportunity provided by the summer event to act without too much restraint.

Eventually, Raikou’s spirits will rise and she will end up throwing her sailor uniform off, causing a situation where she will be the one who is completely corrupting the public morals the most without meaning to… and yet to the person herself, she really has no self-awareness. Or, does she…?

Attitude towards the Master

Towards the Master, Raikou persistently comes into contact with them with committee chairwoman moves such as “Listen, you must not be too immersed in liberal thoughts just because it is summer; am I clear?
    But, um, President, it’s in sight… That, er… That slit in your skirt is very bold of you… More than anything, that’s quite the terrific swimsuit underneath your sailor uniform…
    ? What happened?
    As expected, she really is unaware!

Speech Examples

Lancer, Minamoto no Raikou. I am the Shadow Public Morals Committee’s Chairwoman who protects Chaldea’s public morals. There is already relief here now that I came, Master. I will by no means overlook any wicked deed!
    The Public Morals Committee is power. Power itself is the Public Morals Committee. You comprehend, right?
    Do you understand? You understand, right? You must not corrupt the public morals!
    To those who corrupt the public morals! You will be purged!
    Prohibited, prohibited, absolutely prohibited!

Character Image in “Fate/Grand Order

Raikou began to pay an undue amount of attention to the public morals. The very same person as Berserker Raikou.

Raikou heard of a considerable amount of disorders in the public morals that happened last time during summer on the Southern Island. “This year’s event must not become a situation of that sort again” – she personally gave such a prayer to Gozu Tennou and forced a Class Change on herself. Even if they were not to the degree seen when she is a Saber, which is her rightful Class, she at least achieved a transformation into Lancer Minamoto no Raikou in which her maternal power was moderated and her disposition in protecting the capital was strengthened.

Yo, Raikou-san will become unbelievably serious as a Saber when it consists of her main job. A Public Morals Committee’s Super Chairwoman.
    If it’s Lancer… I know, I can describe the position as a ‘Shadow Public Morals Committee’s Chairwoman’, yeah? You might say, in other words————

In other words, a female leader of a gang.
    While her maternal power is still moderated, Raikou, as the gallant warrior who protects the capital, cuts through the summer!

Connections to Other Characters

Xuanzang Sanzang

Raikou, who concluded with “They are making the summer event festive”, “That is proof” and “They already changed into swimsuits in Chaldea”, declares to Xuanzang Sanzang, “If you want to be rehabilitated, come along with me, and that will undoubtedly conform to the great intentions of the Honourable Buddha as well, do you not agree?
    Xuanzang Sanzang, who cannot help but feel the divine protection of the gods from Raikou, turned out to be in very high spirits, saying “This isn’t particularly a swimsuit, but interesting! I wanna see what you’ll do!”, and entered into the race together with Raikou.

Swimsuit Servants / Kiara / Medb

Prohibited, because those are too shameless!

Boudica

Your provocative attire is very much prohibited. I had been thinking of such since long ago.

Scheherazade

Needless to say, prohibited, prohibited, absolutely prohibited!

Nitocris (Swimsuit)

It is OK if it is only your Spiritual Foundation’s First Stage.

Fran (Swimsuit)

It is OK during the race.” (Because Fran shows little exposure at the time of running the race, it is OK to Raikou.)
    But given that it is a swimsuit attire if Fran is outside of the race, Raikou’s response becomes “Not good. Leaving too many gaps is not good of you, so properly cover up the spots that should be hidden!

Shuten-douji

An Oni who is the same as the source that corrupts the public morals. “Hey, your existence is prohibited!

Oni Servants

Oni and the like are the embodiment of the disorders in the public morals.

Arthur

A gentleman suitable for the Shadow Public Morals Committee.

Sakata Kintoki (Berserker)

I am worried. Given that I am now the Shadow Public Morals Committee’s Chairwoman, the number of times I conduct myself as a mother just like usual has decreased. Please, I hope you do not do things such as turning yourself to delinquency.

Sakata Kintoki (Rider)

That hairstyle… Did you become a delinquent by some chance!?

Comment from Illustrator

When I received a request for Ms. Swimsuit Raikou, I wondered if it was okay? “Okay, I’m worried, because even notwithstanding that BODY under normal circumstances, it’ll become a serious matter if I undress her!! I don’t know if I should continue anymore!” Then, when I was having fun drawing her freely, it resulted in a finish like this. The highlight of her design is Sukeban[3] Raikou from her Second Stage since I wanted to do a costume that has impact, but I wonder if I somewhat overdid it by having decided on a considerably aggressive choice? And, when I was nervously trying to propose her character sheet, I unexpectedly received the OK, and I was elated; I got them to grant all sorts of selfish requests of mine such as the yo-yo attacks and the submarine pitch for her Noble Phantasm direction, and there was nothing but gratitude from me! Thank you very much, truly!! (Honjou Raita)

Notes:
    [1] – Should have been Beach Crisis instead of Summer Crisis.
    [2] – A tokkosho is a type of Vajra, a pestle with a single sharp blade at each end.
    [3] – Sukeban is a Japanese term that means ‘delinquent girl’, but is generally used to refer to a leader of a female gang rather than any one member of a gang.
    Last edited by Clyton; January 10th, 2024 at 05:48 PM.

System ∀-99 ∀Gundam BananaShiki's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Detective Blackstone View Post
    What if EA was in fact EA. As in Electronic Arts.

Does Gil have to buy DLC for its full power?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Fuck imouto, get power.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm almost finished with Fujino. It should be up early tomorrow.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Hokusai doesn't come together. The Lolcraft really hurts her, and the profile feels like a summary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Chaos View Post
    Any links for direct download of the HD version?
    Nope.

I still see nothing.

"......"

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    Why can't we all be as sexually devious as Renko?

Miscellaneous Info

Quote Originally Posted by Renko
    "I really loathe Fanfictions that are so horrendously horrible, it makes me want to go get my massive NAIL BAT OF RAPTURE and swing it real HARD to any AUTHOR who will dare create such filthy and disgusting piece of literature!"

"THEY WON'T SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY....THEY WILL SUFFER!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Hokusai doesn't come together. The Lolcraft really hurts her, and the profile feels like a summary.

Also, barely any explanation as to what the skills and NP do in terms of effects, simply a description which is nice but not what I seek from the mats. Heck, I think the profile had a better explanation as to what the third skill does. But then again this is been happening a lot with previous mats, like Tristan.

It's honestly disappointing when they go this route frankly, because then it's just hard to imagine how exactly those Servants would appear in a novel for example.

JP Friend Code
    Your disappointment shall be cured once you witness the glorious lore-packed Eresh mats.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Given that he's Indra's kid, I wouldn't be unsurprised if he had lightning abilities. Raikou has Indra thunder despite her only connection being ridiculous syncretic bullshit.
    Karna too, though only in Extella for some reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clyton View Post
    It seems the circumstances of her alignment being evil is not because she has not been regarding nicely of herself for becoming a maid, but rather because she has been considering her own tactlessness in being able to conduct herself as the ideal waitress with nothing but brute force.)
    Sorry, but this paragraph makes absolutely no sense to me.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post

Also, barely any explanation as to what the skills and NP do in terms of effects, simply a description which is nice but not what I seek from the mats. Heck, I think the profile had a better explanation as to what the third skill does. But then again this is been happening a lot with previous mats, like Tristan.

It's honestly disappointing when they go this route frankly, because then it's just hard to imagine how exactly those Servants would appear in a novel for example.
    This is the case for both Hokusai and Abigail, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's a common pattern for all servants written by Meteo. The thing is that they're both so fleshed out in-game, and then the mats just feel like lackluster profiles. Very disappointing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Or if you want to go by volume count:
    Vol 1: 1
    Vol 2: 1
    Vol 3: 3
    Vol 5: 1
    Vol 6: 15
    What servants are from what volume (that are untranslated still), and could you list out any who are unclaimed still for me, please?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Meteo deserve more
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaShiki View Post
    Each skill only needed like, one extra line, to make this a good profile

What combat benefits do All Things in Nature (observational skills = EotM?) and Father-Daughter Bond (why not compare it to Combination or something) provide

What effects do the non-Euclidean paintings have on those who view it

Maybe her painting affects reality bc "paintings = dreams" and the dreams of alien gods affect reality (dead Cthulhu lies dreaming, Azatoth... Bloodborne?)

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    What
    I'm not sure what I meant by that either

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    What effects do the non-Euclidean paintings have on those who view it

Maybe her painting affects reality bc "paintings = dreams" and the dreams of alien gods affect reality (dead Cthulhu lies dreaming, Azatoth... Bloodborne?)
    Standard Lovecraft brain melting stuff, I imagine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if it's a common pattern for all servants written by Meteo
    Looks at Circe and Sheba's profiles... it is......

Fantastic. At least they're mostly good and fleshed out in-story.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Karna too, though only in Extella for some reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, but this paragraph makes absolutely no sense to me.
    Reason for being evil:
    - She thinks her insensitivity in serving others is what makes her evil.

Not the reason for being evil:
    - She thinks badly of herself for becoming a maid.

Even if it's the deepest lore/joke, that statement is easy to follow. I.e. don't take it seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    This is the case for both Hokusai and Abigail, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's a common pattern for all servants written by Meteo. The thing is that they're both so fleshed out in-game, and then the mats just feel like lackluster profiles. Very disappointing.

- - - Updated - - -

What servants are from what volume (that are untranslated still), and could you list out any who are unclaimed still for me, please?
    - CasCu (1)
    - Vlad (2)
    - Ko-Gil (3)
    - Karna (3)
    - Bryn (3)
    - Holmes (5)

All claimed (RIP Gundam)
    Last edited by Clyton; September 4th, 2019 at 07:16 AM.

Thanks. For some reason I thought it was Mashu who still wasn't translated.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    I'm still waiting patiently for Ko Gil's since I disliked his interlude and white day scene so I want to know whose in charge of him and what exactly goes through his head

JP Friend Code
    It's credited to Nasu + Sakurai. No idea who wrote his scenes tho.

Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    I'm still waiting patiently for Ko Gil's since I disliked his interlude and white day scene so I want to know whose in charge of him and what exactly goes through his head
    Nasu and Sakurai
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

Blog Entries
    By the way, here is a download link if anyone is interested.

http://13dl.net/type-moon-fate%EF%BC...terial-iv.html

Master of Chaos' Servant Standards

F/GO ID: 011416057/カオス

quote for higher truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Get famous in America, you're American. That's literally how America works.
    Unless you're Justin Bieber, Canada didn't want him, but America refuses to claim responsibility
    Quote Originally Posted by In a certain South Park episode...
    Kyle Broflovski: And what happens when an invulnerable cheater comes up against an elitist corporate dictator?
    Eric Cartman: A perfect storm of hypocrisy that everyone in the country has to deal with for months on end.