Page 219 of 546 FirstFirst ... 119169209214217218219220221224229269319 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,380 of 10910

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Mats

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    So about the only thing different that I can see is that they dropped the joke implication that Rhon made her tits grow. Directly, anyway.
    thank fuck for that
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    I don't mind mini Medu's armor, it reminds me of magical girls. Kinda like Fate from Nanoha. It's cute. Not really meant as armor, anyways.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Enkidu CMT BMCMIIW
    Class: Lancer
    True Name: El CiduEnkidu
    Source: Epic of Gilgamesh
    Region: Mesopotamia
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Height: Varies
    Weight: Varies

STR: ?
    CON: ?
    AGI: ?
    MGI: ?
    LCK: ?
    NP: A++

Setting creation: Nasu Kinoko・Narita Ryougo・Sakurai Hikaru
    Character design: Morii Shizuki
    CV: Kobayashi Yuu

Main works appearance: Fate/strange Fake, Fate/Grand Order
    (the mats has it as strang Fake, lol. can relate)
    —---
    Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: A
    Invalidate A rank magic and below.
    Magic used by magus of modern era would not be able to injure Enkidu.
    —---
    Personal Skill

Transfiguration: A
    A unique skill that divides attribute value from the constant composite value depending on the circumstances. A high rank in this Skill results in a high composite value.
    At times STR is made to A rank, at times CON is made to A rank.
    However, because the limit of parameter configuration is already decided, turning all numerical value into A cannot be done.
    Enkidu possesses attribute value of 30, expending the value of [A: 7] [B: 6] [C: 5] [D: 4] [E: 3] for each parameter.

Presence Detection: A
    The ability to detect presence of the highest rank.
    It is possible to detect far away presence by communicating with the earth.

(It's A + on FSF, and A++ ingame post SQ. Why is it A in this mats? Important?)

Perfect Form: A
    Reconstruction to original shape by utilizing magic energy of the earth.
    Enkidu's body, which was made using clay from the age of the gods, will never crumble as long as there is a supply of magic energy from the earth.
    A completely unprecedented powerful reconstruction and regeneration ability.
    However, the soul is a different matter.
    —---
    Noble Phantasm

Enuma Elish
    O Humanity, Bind Thy Gods

Type: Anti-Purge Noble Phantasm
    Range: 0~999
    Maximum target: 1000 person

Enuma Elish.
    The very body of Enkidu, transformed into a god forged armament.
    Becoming a lynchpin that converts enormous amount of energy, then pierces and binds the target.
    Originally, Enkidu was a weapon made use by the gods in order to return Gilgamesh back to the gods.
    The "lynchpin of heaven" that holds together gods and men, Gilgamesh.
    Due to Gilgamesh rebelling against the gods, Enkidu was given the role to bind him and guide him back to the heavens.

But Enkidu befriended Gilgamesh instead. Enkidu had chosen, just as the one wish of his friend, for a path that use the "chains that binds even gods" for the sake of men.
    —---
    Personage
    First pronoun: boku
    Second pronoun: kimi/**(without honorifics)
    Third pronoun: kare/kanojo/**(without honorifics)

- Character
    Introvert, active, and confident.
    Normally Enkidu simply loiter around just like a flower, but should Enkidu begin to move, Enkidu becomes an dreadful, active monster without delay, without mercy, & without hesitation.

For Enkidu, humans are too a living being upon this earth, and thus a target of affection. However, because humans distance themselves from nature due to their intelligence, their value as protection target is low.

With that said, Enkidu at the basis has a large curiosity (intellectual desire), and thus enjoys conversations with humans.

If the target has a likable personality (a totalitarian brimming with benevolence, yet thinks of himself first and foremost), Enkidu will display respect and affection as well as admiration from the heart and will delightfully support him as a friend.

- Motives and attitude towards Master
    Enkidu persists in regards of behavior towards humans.
    In other words, to walk together with them and for Enkidu's self to be made use as a weapon.
    Even as Enkidu and the Master spend time together through day over day, Enkidu's course of action, speech, and conduct would not change no matter what.
    Through the chance meeting with Gilgamesh, Enkidu's self had been redefined; the awareness of that is secure and unwavering, just like as a weapon or a machine, unending in preserving its invariance.
    Even with a soul, Enkidu's differs with that of a human.

And yet, even so...
    If one discovers a change in the midst of mortal struggle surrounding the Human Order-----it would instead be of existing besides the Master.

- Speech example
    "Servant, Lancer. Enkidu.
    I invoke by your hail.
    May you use me freely and without mercy, Master."
    "It is pleasant. Competing abilities with each other, I mean."
    "Good job. Well sharpened, everybody."

(TL note: Enkidu has this tic in xer profile and dialogues where verbs and adjectives and stuffs is that of a machine/weapon. Boot up, sharpen, and the likes.)

- Depiction
    A serene expression. A "will-bearing Noble Phantasm" that possesses severe battle prowess, unimaginable to have come from such a gentle bearing.
    Said by King of Heroes Gilgamesh as the strongest, the chains that binds heaven and earth.
    A puppet made by the hands of the gods; the offshoot (bunshin) of earth itself that unify and harmonize with nature.

Enkidu, the sole friend of the King of Heroes that had ventured many times with him. The sorrowful weapon that, upon gaining a heart, had returned to the earth as a puppet.

<>

One of the oldest heroes, spoken of in the Epic of Gilgamesh.
    A weapon created by the gods.
    Originally made by the gods as a "clayworks that changes to anything".
    Enkidu changes shapes freely at will depending on the circumstances.
    In his body was equal to the gods whole body of ichor.
    However, Enkidu did not possess the mind and sentiment of a human; practically no different from a mere beast.

After appearing in the world, Enkidu met a lone sacred prostitute and learned many knowledge from her. Before long, Enkidu had then chosen to take the form of a human (as a fundamental form).
    The form that esteemed and imitated that of the divine prostitute.

Enkidu's strength is roughly equal to that of King of Heroes Gilgamesh at his golden age.
    In Enkidu's fight with Gilgamesh, spoken of in the Epic, Enkidu had demonstrated an ability equal to that and approved by the sole strongest hero within the human history.

Gilgamesh, superior and isolated, for the first time ever had discovered a friend, and Enkidu too, had recognized Gilgamesh as peerless friend.

After the fight within the city of Uruk, Gilgamesh and Enkidu who had befriended each other went to many adventures, and Enkidu would eventually lose life after the fight against the Divine Bull Gugalanna.

(TLnote: イこール, is it really ichor? maybe, dunno)
    —---
    Connection with other characters

Gilgamesh
    (Expressing a slight gentle smile while listening to his words)

Ishtar
    (Searching for things to throw at her)

Ereshkigal
    (Showing a slightly surprised expression upon seeing her, but immediately returns to the usual serene expression)

Frankenstein/Brynhildr/Katou Danzo/Nezha
    (No reaction. Particularly not showing emphatic behavior and such)
    —---
    Comment from Illustrator
    Enkidu is a character whose visual was shown the first time in Fate/strange Fake. Was so beautiful in the main works. The perfectly and overly otherworldly beauty is the emphasis, and such a high hurdle makes me go "haha man the one drawing this would have a real hard time" as I escape from reality. Anyway I went searching for the meaning of beauty in the dictionary and ended up straying off course, but even now you can still say I am still at lost.

Regarding the ascension, the image is one untouched by the civilization that had separated itself from the basis of the god; it was quite a trouble. Even if I give him a bunch of ornaments, what would that even be for Enkidu who lives best in the forests, those kinds of indispensable stuffs keeps on adding up in my mind, even stuffs such as the Enkidu as a clay doll before gaining intelligence. Would the direction for Enkidu who manifested with the form of a human as a Lancer be subtly different, or would changing the appearance made Enkidu changes personality too. The second ascension's ambience went through just the same. But I also think that maybe I did think too much about it.

And then, I heard about Kingu, who makes an appearance in the 7th chapter, and about Kingu's strong, human-like emotion. From there I experimented a bit with Enkidu's third ascension; the eyes must be easily visibly different from Kingu, with the mood like his awareness is far away in the distance. For the sake of being even more of a weapon...
    (Morii Shizuki)

I wish they at least put the "In all this world, only one shall be my friend. Thus---not for all eternity shall his worth ever change" speech.

Anyway, I feel that Enkidu is creepy. Like, really creepy. Just cant really feeling it from him. Have been since FSF, but several times more so after reading this.
    Which is very lore compliant. Who am I compared to Gilgamesh to Enkidu.
    A case where I feel weirded out but very much approve of how a character is portrayed in fate.
    Last edited by castor212; March 20th, 2018 at 03:33 AM.
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Blog Entries
    a totalitarian brimming with benevolence, yet thinks of himself first and foremost
    Am confused. Who could this possibly be referring to?
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

Saber Alter.

Blog Entries
    Of course. Silly me.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    So Enkidu has affection for all "living beings upon this earth", but this does not extend to the more mechanical artificial beings I guess?

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Gil was the first thing that came to mind

- - - Updated - - -

Also I can't tell if his line to Frankenstein and group is being serious or tsun
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Thanks for the translation Castor!

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Gil was the first thing that came to mind

- - - Updated - - -

Also I can't tell if his line to Frankenstein and group is being serious or tsun
    Yeah, I read it and though about Gil (that may be how Enkidu sees him)

About Fran and the others, maybe Enkidu's just no interest cause he don't see them as living beings, just tools like himself, but he's interested in living beings not other servants create in similar circumstances like him (either by the gods or humans). So I imagine him with a bored expression in that line

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Tiamat
    Class: Beast II
    True Name: Tiamat
    Source: Mesopotamian Mythology
    Region: The Middle East
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Height: 160cm~74,000,000km2 (Matches the area of the Indian Ocean)
    Weight: Given that she is made up of Imaginary Numbers, her weight cannot be measured. Essentially the same as zero. On the other hand, her volume grows to infinity. In short, she is a 4-dimensional pocket.

Character Creator: Nasu Kinoko
    Character Designer: Yamanaka Cotetsu
    Character Voice: Yuuki Aoi
    Major Appearances in Main Works: Fate/Grand Order

Parameters

Strength: A+
    Constitution: EX
    Agility: C
    Magical Power: A++
    Luck: EX
    Noble Phantasm: —

Class Skills

Authority of the Beast: A
    A Skill that is also referred to as Anti-Humanity.
    It demonstrates a special attack performance towards beings born from the “womb”, whether they are Heroic Spirits, Divine Spirits, or whatever they may be. This is conferred not only on Beast II’s main body, but also on all Demonic Beasts born from her.

Independent Manifestation: B
    A Skill to materialize into the present world as an individual entity.
    Should Tiamat ever manifest herself, the Indian Ocean will be repainted over a period of seven days. From the moment she manifests, she gives birth to Demonic Beasts without rest, consuming all of humanity. On the other hand, because Beast II’s main body is the sea itself, she is not able to come ashore. The work of cleaning up humanity then falls upon the Demonic Beasts, who are her children.
    Also, because this Skill exemplifies how Tiamat is “already existing anywhere even in the spacetime continuum”, it will not only nullify time paradox attacks and the like that utilize time travel, but it will also cancel all instant death attacks.

Self-Modification: EX
    Tiamat can remake her Spiritual Foundation by utilizing the black Sea of Life. From her usual Spiritual Foundation Status (Femme Fatale), she can grow into a draconic body that exceeds a height of 60 meters. The Tiamat who attained a draconic body can nullify attacks that are Rank A++ or below.

Personal Skills

The Sea of Life: EX
    Beast II is the very sea that produces life. Because it is circulating the True Ether that existed since the Genesis of the Earth, Magical Energy is infinitely supplied while within this sea. Beings submerged in this sea has Skills such as Self-Modification, Ecological Alteration, Ecological Fusion and Unit Multiplication added to them at random. At the time of emerging from the sea to the surface, they must perform a Geis on the cellular level – … a Nitrogenous Base Contract (Amino-Geis) – with Beast II, and they automatically and completely become enemies of humanity.

Self-Sealing: C+++
    A chain of self-mutilation that ties down Beast II. Although Beast II grieved and hated that she was banished for “not being needed anymore” by the collective unconsciousness of humanity, the depths of her consciousness accepted that “it was also something inevitable.” Beast II, who has the role of “Mother” as her foundation, possesses a desire where she wants to function as a patron of humanity to the very end. This Self-Sealing is something that became that form.

Beast II constantly seals herself. This self-inflicted pain is equivalent to giving herself a damage that deals 50% of Beast II’s current HP every turn. In the rare cases where Beast II emerges from the sea while losing her self-control, the seal admonishes her for this and the damage is raised to 90% of her current HP instead for a moment. This is why this Skill has +++ in it.

Nega-Genesis: A
    A Skill of the same kind as “Nega-Messiah” that Beast VI possesses. A Conceptual Bounded Field that entirely disproves the current evolutionary theory and the predictions of how the earth was created. By carrying this, Beast II nullifies the Noble Phantasms of Servants that were born from proper human history. Specifically speaking, a barrier takes root against the Noble Phantasms of Servants with the Attributes of “Man” and “Star”.

Monstrous Strength: A++
    An ability one has as a monster. It raises one’s Strength.
    This is almost of the highest grade. Having the black mud as her body and materializing with a draconic body, Tiamat’s strength is like that of a giant’s.

Noble Phantasm

None. The form of her brain, which is her core, has nothing that can possibly be said to be a Noble Phantasm.

Character

Pronouns

Because she cannot conversate, Tiamat’s pronouns are unknown.

Personality

Something like a personality cannot be confirmed from Tiamat. Whether she has lost her ideals, or whether she has no reason since the beginning, one cannot surmise the reason. Although she simply birthed, raised and loved her children, which was viewed as her only meaning in life, she has set out to fight against humanity, of whom they decided that for the sake of denying this meaning, they have declared “You are not needed.” Her behavioural ideology when becoming a Beast is extremely simple. “If I do not kill humanity, I will be killed.

Motive / Attitude towards the Master

One of seven billion. Naturally a target for obliteration. As far as human beings are concerned, Beast II is a repulsive aggressor (invader), but concerning Beast II too, human beings are terrifying extraterrestrials (aliens).

Speech Example

A————Aaaaaa————aaaaaaa————

Historical Image / Character Image

One of the Primordial Deities in Sumerian Mythology. In Sumerian Mythology, the gods were given birth from the pairing of Abzu, who is the fresh water, and Tiamat, who is the salt water. Afterwards, the gods, who are their children, waved their banner of revolution against the primeval father, Abzu, and acquired supremacy over the world. At this moment, Tiamat gently approved the deeds of her children. It is proof that her love for her children has won over her love for her husband.

But the gods even pointed their blades at Tiamat, who is their mother. Tiamat, in her grief and disorder, gave birth to 11 Demonic Beasts as her new children, and they altogether had a showdown with the gods. At the end of the conflict, Tiamat and her 11 Demonic Beasts were torn apart. It is said that the gods tore up her corpse into two, forming Heaven and Earth from it, and this act had established the ritual for the creation of the World of Man.

Role within the Game’s Story

Beast II is “a womb that was discarded after the Genesis”, having become the origin of Sumerian Mythology. She was turned into a “Mother Sea” and was put to use as a breeding ground to produce life, but once the earth’s environment stabilized and after the ecosystems were established, she was banished to the World of Imaginary Numbers (a world on the Reverse Side; an imaginary space that has no life and is not even a Parallel World) as someone unnecessary. (Seeing that the ecosystems were already established, there is no need for her who designs life randomly, or more precisely, when regarding the journey of the lifeforms in acquiring an intelligence that conformed to this planet, she was nothing but an impediment by now.) Hereafter, Beast II has been waiting in the mirror world for a chance to return back to her original world.

Beast II, who achieved her return to this world due to the distortion of the Holy Grail, has started to clean up humanity in accordance with her primal instincts. Although there is resentment/hatred/sadness in her for being abandoned for having already served her purpose, there is also her behaviour in indulging in the “joy” of coming back to repaint the earth’s ecosystems once again as the mother of everything.

Tiamat’s Class was determined by her real nature mentioned above. The Primordial Goddess and the like are nothing but false titles. Deserted by the humans, that being is one of the great disasters most rejected by human history. That name is Beast II. One of the seven Evils of Humanity, the Beast who carries the principle of “Regression”.

Also, the title called Femme Fatale was something given to Tiamat by Beast I (Goetia). Goetia successfully saw the true nature of Beast II’s core, so he bestowed a title meant for a Woman of Destiny rather than one meant for a Mother of the Gods (Magna Mater). At the bottom of her hatred towards humanity, there is also joy towards humanity for becoming a mother, as well as love towards humanity, humanity being the children of her first-generation children. For this reason, Beast II binds herself. A mother’s love is something necessary for growth, but it is something unnecessary for adults. In order for humanity to advance to the next stage, they must overcome the “original woman”.

It is a digression, but Tiamat was taken into consideration as a boss of a Raid Event when planning “Fate/Grand Order” in 2014. She is an anthropomorphism of the sea, someone who is depicted as a peerlessly beautiful woman who dissolves into the chaotic mud, and someone similar to a generator that produces powerful Demonic Beasts. During the moment where Beast II appears, the image of “Fate/Grand Order”… becomes a fun Starship Troopers. It is also a service character that makes a homage to Dark Sakura of “Fate/stay night”. Revising that design is for some reason, two times more appealing, as long as one can see that, “Ah, it is a genealogy of that Dark Sakura.

Comment from Illustrator

I joined rivers/harvests and destruction (clear streams and sludge) growing wild together in the colour image (of the black + red stripes) of Dark Sakura. I aimed at a silhouette that is simple where it shows a girl with gigantic horns + hiding her breasts, but for her monster form, I crammed as many details into her as a gigantic structure in order to potentially put them to another use on the occasion of expressing her parts and in her MAP plan. (I was thinking something like walking on a road above her horns when viewing her.) (Yamanaka Cotetsu)
    Last edited by Clyton; January 10th, 2024 at 06:10 PM.

US Friend Code
    Imaginary number space is the same as the Reverse Side... did we knew that before that seems new.

- - - Updated - - -

Also thx Clyton

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Want to say since CCC, but can't confirm that niggling suspicion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I'm having second doubts about that since Reverse Side of the World is: 世界の裏側
    while the one in Tiamat's is: 裏側の世界 (the inverse of the above, but it could really mean the same thing)

Ultimately, the Imaginary Numbers space is a mirror world to the real world, so the mirror world could be within the Reverse Side, or it could act as a different Reverse Side similar to the one we already know. I'd like to hear the thoughts of others who may know about this more.

Update: I think I got it after looking at one of You's ancient posts (I think I got too caught up in the JP character placements for that term). The World of Imaginary Numbers is one of the worlds that exists on the Reverse Side. Depending on which world Shadow Border goes through in FGO 2 via Zero Sail, it could be the same World of Imaginary Numbers Tiamat was banished to, or it could possibly be another world. Of course, we can't confirm unless we see it plays out when FGO 2 starts happening in the story.
    Last edited by Clyton; January 16th, 2018 at 01:25 AM.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Thanks clyton, Tiamat stronk
    I like kaiju and doomsday monsters in general but add it with the usual OP nasu flavor text and it become great
    But, I want to know why she specifically grow into the size of Indian Ocean and not the other seas and wish to get a little tidbits about it but alas

and castor too for the earlier TLs

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    clyton, just in case you missed it, id like to do both goetia and solomon if u dont mind

also, who is next on ur list?

- - - Updated - - -

also, i like the amount of detail that went to tiamat

they even have details where her hair is a combination of clear stream and muddy stream, very ocean like
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Thanks clyton, Tiamat stronk
    I like kaiju and doomsday monsters in general but add it with the usual OP nasu flavor text and it become great
    But, I want to know why she specifically grow into the size of Indian Ocean and not the other seas and wish to get a little tidbits about it but alas

and castor too for the earlier TLs
    Because the Indian Ocean is the closest ocean to Sumer I guess.

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    clyton, just in case you missed it, id like to do both goetia and solomon if u dont mind

also, who is next on ur list?

- - - Updated - - -

also, i like the amount of detail that went to tiamat

they even have details where her hair is a combination of clear stream and muddy stream, very ocean like
    Yeah I saw, I have no objections for them or Fuma. Go ahead

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Thanks a bunch for the TLs Castor and Clyton.

Tiamat, who grew into a draconic body, can cancel attacks that are A++ ranked and below.
    So how King Hassan cutting her horn off work? Bypassing durability via skills a la Karna vs Siegfried?

Also interesting how her inability to be killed while there are any other living things on the planet isn't converted into a skill.

JP Friend Code
    505746539 (new acc)
    Blog Entries
    I guess I'd assume Grand container stats != Servant container stats.

Something
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    I see how it is Nasu, changing waifus like underwear, right?

There is no forgiveness for you. Time to reclaim your honour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto is living a hard life
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    2017 is the year i watch shinji die in 2 different animes
    Quote Originally Posted by GabrieliosP View Post
    Spoiler:
    Don't forget Prillya 3rei Herz!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    FUCK
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Writing porn also helps.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    That was after he gave up his title though.