Page 358 of 546 FirstFirst ... 258308348353356357358359360363368408458 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,160 of 10910

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Mats

US Friend Code
    Thank you very much, so Meteo made her huh. Her profile is just a mix of both comedy and dark seriousness. It's both great and disconcerting
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, it was funny translating her, although the parts where there are names of sweets were a bit difficult

Going over past Mat books this appears to be the first book that acknowledges a skill's name change upon upgrade (Instinct to Instantaneous Shadowless Sword). The other books never mentioned it in the case of Gilgamesh (Collector to Treasury of Babylon), Amakusa Shiro (God's Resolution to God's Resolution (False)), and Medb (Charisma to Queen's Discipline) just to name a few.

US Friend Code
    Well that's mainly because most of those skills were strengthened after those mat books were released. Most anyway with a few exceptions

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the TL.

Servant Universe spin-off when?

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Thanks for the TL.

Servant Universe spin-off when?
    Saber Wars 2: The Return of the Dark Rounds

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Saber Wars 2: The Return of the Dark Rounds
    With all the Artoria running, imagine Xehanort, but Artoria.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Update: Added the comments from BUNBUN to MHX Alter

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Update: Added the comments from BUNBUN to MHX Alter

The kanji is 凶暴, which is ferocious; brutal; atrocious; savage; barbarous (just taking from jisho for various word choices). If it's to fit in with your translation sentence, "quite the savage", "quite the barbarian", etc.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thank you. It was too blurry in the scans I got

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    MHX Alter
    Mysterious Heroine X Alter

Class:
    Berserker (the person herself claims to be Saber)
    True Name: Mysterious Heroine X (Alter)
    Source: Servant Universe/2017 Valentine
    Origin: Servant World
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Height: 154 cm
    Weight: 42 kg

Parameters:
    Strength:
    A
    Endurance: B
    Agility: B
    Mana: A+
    Luck: C
    NP: A++

Scenario writer: Hoshizora Meteo / Character Designer: BUNBUN
    CV: Kawasumi Ayako
    Major appearances: Fate/Grand Order

Class skills:
    Altereactor A: By means of the rare element Alternium, energy of various things is transformed into mana. Mainly sugar.

Mad Enhancement C:
    Apart from the imposed mission, her “Berserkerness” is now fading away.

Personal skills:
    ∞ Black Bean Paste EX: A mysterious item in which the six primitive powers 『Desire (soul), Sugar content (power), Sales location (space), Cost price (reality), Production (time), Demand (mind)』 have been kneaded.
    It grants infinity power to the one who has it, as to turn half of the universe into a confectionery factory with one fingertip, but it seems she doesn’t know it well.
    Old name: 『∞ Chocolate』.
    (“Tohsaka, I don’t feel so good”).

Instinct C → Instantaneous Shadowless Sword C+:
    Although it seems she idles her time away every day, in truth she was quietly getting deeper in the thoughts that lead to the meaning of enlightenment.
    ……It’d be nice if that was like that, her insatiable and lazy mind that vaguely seeks a wish, has further refined and pushed her sword technique to the extreme.
    (So she can sword good because she’s too lazy? I guess it’s something like “let’s finish quick so I can go home”).

Invisible Hand of the King C: Dark teachings about how to be an emperor taught by the teacher Master Agravain.
    While reading the flow of battle, controlling equals from the shadows, the essence is in various wiles trying to bring out their capabilities to the utmost.
    (If I understand it correctly, it’s something like Charisma but a la “mysterious super-villain whose face is shadowed until he decides to fight the main characters personally”).

Noble Phantasm:
    Cross-Calibur
    Black Dragon Twin Sword of Victory

Type: Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm
    Range: 1~99
    Maximum number of targets: 1 person

Cross-Calibur.
    Through a spontaneous explosion of the mana converter Altereactor, a torrent of mana overflowing and breaking through the critical point annihilates the enemy Saber.
    Although it’s an internalization of Heroin X’s 『Unsigned Sword of Victory』, there doesn’t exist a sword it belongs to. In that case, a guu-pan (this) would do as a Noble Phantasm as well.
    However, as her nemesis Heroin X isn’t covered by the special feature of Sabers, it’s a sadly different Noble Phantasm.

Character:
    First person pronoun: 私 (watashi)
    Second person pronoun: あなた (anata) / マスターさん (Master-san) / Xさん (X-san)
    Third person pronoun: 彼 (kare) / 彼女 (kanojo)

The ambition from Artoria extracted, a temperament specialized in looseness.

A tension as low as an iguana in winter. Shy and docile.

Although it’s not as if she was misanthropic, she tries to do with minimal communication. Anyways, it’s troublesome. Unexpectedly, she will obey any received advice (but, her execution is performed in an extremely abridged way).

On the other hand, while the reaction when she decided this and started the activity was largely thorough, something like letting her enemy run away from arrogance is absurd, she’ll follow them anywhere and give them the finishing blow (it’d be troublesome later so no thanks).

With the mana converter Altereactor using the Alternium in the body as a catalyst, ingredients similar to luxury Japanese confectionery are converted with maximum efficiency. For that reason, three parts of yōkan, and if it’s red bean soup 18 cups of bean paste and Wazanbon sugar are required for one day, such a sweet-type big eater.

As she feels more cold and slobbing, she spends her day off not taking one step from the black Round Table-like kotatsu, reading and listening to music.

Tolerant to everyone, with the tension high like the Heroine X of her same age, the opponent she’s tired of looking at, she originally is the weakest.

She used to respect her once-called teacher (Master), the Servant World knight Agravain who was involved with X Alter herself since her birth. That teacher’s words, still dominate her to the point of madness.

『Rage, sadness, joy…… Emotions are limited resources. You who were created as an artificial Servant “Vessel of the King”, those resources are decisively scarce, it could be said they were unnecessary to begin with. If you really don’t want to let go of them, keep them deep within the prison of your heart so that they don’t escape. Because you’re going to become the king of this galaxy――』

Attitude towards Master:
    She wants to take X-san back to the Servant World.
    Otherwise, X, better to kill ―― How ambivalent.

Having spent the same time with her Master, while establishing a bond, her emotions have been gradually pulled and enriched. Vaguely hidden under silence, a name and contour was born for each vague emotion. While that is strangely bitter, there are also nights in which it’s preferable to realize it.

Dialogue examples:
    『Hear the voice of my Alternium ―― X, better to kill!!』
    『Altereactor critical breakthrough! With my light beam of darkness, return to particles! 「Black Dragon Twin Sword of Victory (Cross-Calibur)」!』
    『It’s sugar supply time. Master-san, hurry』
    『I'm sort of a heroine, of course』
    『Hm』『I see』『Acknowledged』『Then, fine』
    『No』『Rejected』『Impossible』
    『It’s incredibly incredible』『Bwoom, bwoom bwoom』(Imitating lightsaber sounds)
    『May the Alternium be with you』

Appearance in『FateGO』:
    The dark heroine of the mysterious world Servant Universe.
    The self-proclaimed nemesis of “Mysterious Heroine X”, her sharing room housemate “Ecchan (naming person Heroine X)”.

Besides her sword technique, she freely uses the psychic power “Alter Choke”, mana released from the end of her arms “Alter Lightning”, and various techniques that look as if you’ve seen them somewhere else.
    The glasses are a necessary item to rest the boosted optical nerve. Vision rather decreases while running.

The last survivor of the already destroyed and lost dark knights “Dark Rounds”.
    Granted title is Sir Pendragon.
    An “Anti-Anti-Saber Ultimate Weapon” trained by the “Dark Rounds”.
    Making the Alternium crystals the dark knights went through thick and thin to collect react with the extracted X factors from X, and bumping X into a new Servant, she was a girl who became the center of conspiracies trying to extinguish confrontation.
    But X’s own work blocked those conspiracies, the Rounds faced too the road to collapse, and the remaining girl “X Alter” disappeared.
    After that, she became her housemate for a little, while not revealing her identity, developing this into a comical yet heartful school hero drama of about two seasons.
    And then the disappearance of X――.
    The very fulfillment of overthrowing Heroine X, was supposed to help the unspeakable thirst of her soul.
    The X Alter who lost her worthy opponent, discouraged enough for the dessert after her meal not going through her throat, the turbulent Servant World was ―― and the ikeojis (handsome old men?) of the Rounds turned into Wraiths won’t forgive it.
    Alter herself is supreme. Alter herself is the precious royal road. Leggings rather than bloomers themselves are fit for a noble throne.
    Honestly, with the troublesome darkness of her heart, the words of the ikeojis have become like a curse and made a sport of.
    The contact with the messenger of the Villain Alliance that will appear soon will change her fate greatly once more.

Normal weapons:
    Wicked Holy Sword Necrocalibur. Bought through a suspicious mail order.
    It can be freely changed into a twinblade or a chainsaw, but it often breaks and explodes.
    Of course, a longsword with nothing unusual itself is supreme.

Related characters:

Mysterious Heroine X

X-san is my great friend. I’ve learned a lot of her who pushes forward without reflecting about danger.
    …… In front of her as a nemesis, I cannot keep calm. My instincts shout to defeat her.

Artoria Lily
    A difficult to deal with opponent. Just looking at her crushes tightly the stomach of my heart but, why do I yearn bean daifuku so much?

Frankenstein
    A fellow from the Servant World, I’m relieved that the atmosphere around Admiral Fraulein Fran hasn’t changed. Because of our mutual consciousness of energy saving and that we communicate with breaths like “Ah” “Uh” we immediately felt sympathy for each other. Sweet like konpeitō, she feels a bit stinging.

Nikola Tesla
    The Captain☆Nikola in the Servant World, my superior officer so to speak. In terms of villainy, he’s not a bad boss. How to say it? It’s like his head is full of lightning.

Amazoness CEO
    Amazoness dot com is God. Even if you’re 100 light years away, they’ll cut down the life of the employee and deliver it the same day. Same as sandwiching chocolate and grilled marshmallow between crackers, it can be said it’s the deed of a genius that doesn’t know about health.

Tamamo no Mae
    She is involved in something, the strict yet gentle owner of the kotatsu room. When I told her that if I had a mother she’d definitely be like her, she was blown away. Refreshing like June, she wraps fluffily like monaka.

Voroid “K6-X4”
    The exclusive voroid I named “Black Knight-kun”. For some reason it’s been around me ― since I can remember. Its personality is mean, quite fierce. If it has the chance, it’ll try to rebel against its master. Well, you can make it surrender by force, though.

Comment from Illustrator:
    As a Berserker version of Mysterious Heroine X, initially I thought she’d be a Berserker version of a woman that will absolutely kill Sabers from another side but after several exchanges, a Berserker from an unusual literature was born. What do I mean? There aren’t many tsukkomis but when angered please take something sweet, have a cup of tea and calm down. (BUNBUN)

It's my first time translating this kind of stuff so please point out any mistake.
    I can only say... WHAT'S WITH THIS ANIME-LIKE CHARACTER, JAPAN?!

Then I realise what I'm saying and everything suddenly makes sense. Improved version of X in all aspects (including the tsukkomi), to be sure.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by John Dee View Post
    Going over past Mat books this appears to be the first book that acknowledges a skill's name change upon upgrade
    Mat 1 had some skills that were upgraded or added by upgrade quests.

US Friend Code

anywhere than here

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Yeaayy Ishtar
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    As a fellow goddess of Venus, she is an accomplice I can always rely on, but darn, I don’t think I know anyone as frightening as this girl. She is a goddess of boundless goodness, remember? Extreme good is more unforgiving than evil. If you seriously get on her bad side, she can crush a city or two, that monster.
    Avenger Quetz when gdi

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Avenger Lucoa is always drunk and destroys everything while crying

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    *sneeze*

Emiya Alter CMT BMCMIIW
    Class: Archer
    True Name: Emiya
    Source: Fate/stay night
    Region: Japan
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Height: 187 cm
    Weight: 78 kg

STR: C
    CON: B
    AGI: D
    MGI: B
    LCK: E
    NP: ?

Setting creation: Nasu Kinoko, Higashide Yuuichirou
    Character design: Sasaki Shounen
    CV: Suwabe Junichi

Main works appearance: Fate/Grand Order
    -----
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance: D
    Invalidates single action magic usage.

Independent Action: A
    The ability to be able to act independently for a period even if magic energy supply from the Master is severed.
    In cases where vast quantity of magic energy is needed, such as during usage of Noble Phantasm, backup from the Master is necessary.
    -----
    Personal Skill

Bulletproof Treatment: A
    A Skill that may very well be called “Protection from Arrows” by means of the most modern [1] Heroic Spirit.
    It’s designated as bulletproof, but strictly speaking most projectiles can be repelled.

Projection Magic: C (conditionally A+)
    A magic that reproduces tools by his image for but several minutes.
    The pair of swords that Archer favored, Kanshou and Bakuya, was something created by means of projection magic as well.
    Its rank rapidly increases only when the projection subject is categorized as “sword”.
    Through the special trait of “able to prepare counterfeits many times over”, Emiya momentarily increases the power of the projected Noble Phantasms by making them crash and detonates.

Derisive Mind of Steel: A
    A Mental Pollution Skill granted upon being inverted.
    Unlike Mental Pollution, it is able to force in the designated concept; close to a kind of brainwashing.
    The thought bestowed to him makes the protection of Human Order the priority; deeming the way of Guardians which forsakes everything other than that to be acceptable.
    Were this man not endowed with A-rank, he would not have been able to sufficiently exhibits the power of his inversion status.

[1]最新: newest, latest; i opted with most modern because using newest or latest makes me imagine iPhone release instead
    -----
    Unlimited Lost Works
    Infinite Swords Creation

Range: 30-60
    Maximum target: ? unit

Unlimited Lost Works.
    The “Infinite Swords Creation” is one of the furthest land that the magic specialized in forging swords had staked a life time to arrive at.
    This reality marble accumulates within it all the weapons bearing the concept of “swords” that he had seen.
    ...However, this man’s “Infinite Swords Creation” arises from within the body of the opponent. The minuscule Reality Marble becomes a dreadful force within their body and rips the enemy apart.
    -----
    Personage
    First pronoun: ore
    Second pronoun: anta
    Third pronoun: kare/kanojo/sore

- Character
    The ally of justice who had fallen to ruins.
    At the beginning, he had been a sweeper who acts under a coldheaded theory and law. However, by means of several incidents, he transforms into a satirist to the point of self-injury.
    He chooses mission that must be done composedly and heartlessly, and deals with it rationally.
    Even now, his recollection and ego are whittling away bit by bit; due to that, his mundane memories are poor.
    It seems that he puts to his diary only things that he judges to must be recorded.

- Motives and attitude towards Master
    He holds absolutely no expectation towards the Master.
    The man who speaks cynically of himself as a machine would gladly do anything, no matter how fiendish, if it’s for the sake of achieving his objective.
    And of course, should avoiding fiendish method and even with a roundabout way the objective gets done, he would not stop that either.

- Speech example
    “Here for revenge? Not bad. That’s a befitting last days.”
    “...Did you say something, Master?
    Apologies, lately I’ve had some dizzy attacks…. Even a conversation that happens just five minutes ago felt like a distant dream.”
    “It’s time? Very well. Let’s go, Master.
    I know. We’re doing the usual; saving the weak and crushing the strong, no? Being an ally of justice isn’t bad.
    --------I don’t know why. But for some reason I feel like weeping.”
    “So. The swan had thus flew away.
    Avarice brings only harm. Such a frame and body would be able to neither flutter nor float away. It shall sink like the metal it is.”
    -----
    Depiction

He is not the nameless that the society brought forth, but a ruined, mindless enforcer[1] who threw away his own name.
    His memory is damaged, and he had already lost his past.
    The man continues to deride himself, who had forsaken morality, despised love, and became nothing but a living corpse.

He has no ideals, no beliefs; and thus he is efficient.
    Boasting of being just like a machine, a nameless antihero.
    Due to parts of his roots being corrupted, he will unfold a slaughter without mercy if it’s for the sake of accomplishing his objective.

[1]執行者. Can also mean executioner/performer. Literally the one who does stuffs.
    -----
    General weaponry

He utilizes two guns; a two sword style by means of the pair of guns “Kanshou and Bakuya”.
    -----
    Connection with other characters

Emiya
    My past self, who put a bitter smile as if saying he can’t put a complain even if killed.[1]

Sesshouin Kiara
    I don’t have much of an opinion in matters and affairs regarding this woman.
    I will simply kill her, no matter how many times, if her way of being propagates through society and brings harm to it.

Jaguar Man
    …..You, and that boy…. I…..

[1]with how japanese works this is ambigue af
    I cant say who is being killed in this sentence, emiya or emiya, although the answer is obviously emiya.
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator

Emiya who is very much out of the usual… I’ve drawn him in high spirit with who knows how many words that came out during the exchange with Type-MOON, strengthening the image of “Emiya who upon further thinking looks like a prisoner!” Afterwards, his voice, his meager setting development, as well as his story began to take form, becoming a character; his role nimbly jumps over my image of him, heading into an unthinkable, heartrending direction that left a deep impression. (Sasaki Shounen)

Hessian Lobo CMT BMCMIIW

Class: Avenger
    True Name: Hessian Lobo
    True Name: Hessian Lobo [1]
    Alias: Avenger of Shinjuku
    Source: Legend, historical fact, story
    Region: America
    Height: 181 cm, and unlike in the historical fact, the wolf king’s length surpasses 3 m
    Weight: 99 kg (the head is removed)

STR: A+
    CON: B+
    AGI: A+
    MGI: E
    LCK: D
    NP: B+

Setting creation: Higashide Yuuichirou
    Character design: Shimokoshi
    CV: Takeuchi Ryouta

[1]yes, the mats said it twice
    [2]for the second male, its specifically animal male instead of man male
    -----
    Class Skills

Avenger: A
    NP rate of increase raises by means of taken damage. Grudges and resentments accumulates easily.
    Come what may, still humans shall be annihilated.

Memory Correction: B
    That hatred shall never, ever be forgotten.
    Like a small, unsightly scar carved unto the history of man, it shall remain for eternity.

Self-Recovery (Magic Energy): B
    For as long as he exist in the world made by humans, he shall continue to devour his feed with hatred as his fang.

Transparency: D-
    This is not the concealment of presence, but physically turning human body transparent through drug administration.
    Even if one perceives “whether or not he is nearby” from the level of Hessian Lobo’s force of existence, one would still be unable to tangibly read his coordinates; a rare case where such low rank of the skill conversely becomes a merit instead.
    It amplifies ferocity as a compensation, but….it entirely has no effect on Hessian Lobo.
    -----
    Personal Skill

Fallen Demon: A+
    A Skill given to mystical beasts and fallen ones.
    A man-made demonic nature, unattainable through natural means.
    Improves of defense power, resistance against abnormal status, and so forth.
    The ability slightly falls short to Natural Demon.

Monstrous Strength: B
    Temporarily magnifies STR. An offensive special characteristic possessed only by monsters and mystical beasts.
    Increase STR by 1 rank upon usage. Duration depends on the rank of "Monstrous Strength".

One Shrouded in Death: A
    A Skill that scatters disasters towards his surrounding as an existence of demonic nature which brings about death. It comes from how the German mercenary (Hessian) that becomes the rider had been reduced into a monster reaching Dullahan.
    Lobo’s vengeful desire becomes a tangible armor, making it possible for offense.[1]

Animal Dialogue: A
    Mutual understanding with animals which posses no language becomes possible.
    Because it is not as if the intellect of the animals improve, the more complex nuances does not get conveyed.
    Because the Wolf King Lobo is an animal, it is possible for him to command life form of lower rank than him, excluding humans.[2]

[1]oh hey, this is similar to Salieri, interesting. Also, from the notes on the design, it probably takes the form of them scythes that looks like it came out of Lobo’s fur and Hessian’s cloak and arms and everywhere
    [2]basically, humans count as lower life form, but is not within the spectrum of the order
    Also we could have had 50% NP fill Avenger reeeeeeeeeeeeee
    -----
    Frieren Scharfrichter
    Decapitation Towards the Distant One

Range: 1~5
    Maximum target: 1 unit

Frieren Scharfrichter.
    The execution of rage, taking form out of their desire for revenge.
    Although it does not possess the ability in the level of reversing cause and effect, by means of subtly adding a deviation towards the world within the range of the Noble Phantasm, it creates a situation where “beheading becomes easy”.
    A severing-and-killing Noble Phantasm which decapitates in one blow.
    -----
    Personage
    None

- Character
    One had had his wife murdered by humans, whereas the other had been beheaded by a surprise attack. While those are their origin, this composite Servants have the wolf king as the main lynchpin, while Hessian simply obeys silently.

The saint graph numerical value is unable to establish whether or not the invisible man is self aware.
    The meaning of his wordless silence can be taken to be similar as that of a Berserker; however, he is highly intelligent.
    Nonetheless, said intelligence is for the sake of hunting down humans.

On the case of being summoned, they will wordlessly accompany the Master. Exceedingly fastidious, Lobo in particular is unable to simply open up his heart.
    Such a way being is less of that of an antihero and more of that of an avenger.
    Nevertheless, there is no other way but to keep on connecting with them in patience and perseverance.
    Upon being disgruntled, they will turn transparent and run away.

- Speech example
    None
    -----
    Historical depiction

Hessian holds the nuance of the “German mercenary”, but strictly speaking it is not a name.
    This nameless mercenary had crossed to America only to be killed and lost his head. The revived mercenary wished for the return of his head, as he prowled about in the woods of New York.

On the other hand, the Wolf King Lobo who had made an appearance in Setton’s “Wild Animals I Have Known” was the name of a wolf who (was reported to) have been actually alive.
    Lobom who had continuously hunted down the cow lifestocks, possessed strength that even feared by the shepherds as the “devil”. Setton had been invited and had managed to apprehend his wife, the white wolf Blanca; by using her corpse as a lure, Lobo had finally been captured.
    It is said that the Wolf King Lobo had not even a single meal after his capture, simply dying while looking towards the distant.

Jack Griffin was a scientist who ends up turning himself invisible; he is an existence close to a conceptual formalwear which had ended up extracting only the component of “transparency”, and he does not come out to the outside.

Although each of their bearings are different, they all equally embrace the desire for revenge against humans; wishing not of punishment through justice (Avenger) but simply revenge through hatred.
    -----
    General weaponry

A falciform blade reminiscent of Harpe
    Fang bites
    One Shrouded in Death (armor)
    -----
    *with the exception of 1 part, these are not from the perspective of Hessian Lobo but of the other Servants.

Edmond Dantes
    As a fellow avenger, he embraces a sense of duty out of a kind of compassion towards their revenge.

Knight Servants
    There are those who shows pity, and there are those who shows respect towards Hessian, who had continued on fighting despite having lost his head. Reactions vary.

Nursery Rhyme / Enkidu / Mecha Eli-chan / Mecha Eli-chan II
    Fundamentally speaking, Lobo is cautious towards all human Servants (and even towards divine spirits who are subjects of faith), but as an exception, towards “those perfectly inhuman” he slightly loosens down his guard.
    However, because he is cautious against oni kin in a different way, he treats Ibaraki Douji and Shuten Douji no different than the others.

Jack the Ripper and Jeanne d’Arc Alter Santa Lily are a bit unhappy due to him allowing only Nursery Rhyme to get close and that’s just unfaiiiir.
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator

I drew the gigantified wolf swelling up by the power of hatred with a flaring and strongly boiling image. The shackles are as if embodying him never ever forgetting his grudges. The Hessian is famous in Sleepy Hollow… so much so that I had to really think what to make of him, but then I had him with a military uniform that does not really look out of place and a gigantic sword scythe in hand. If I may say so myself, he sure ends up looking like a character from a different game![1] (Shimokoshi)

[1]is it darksouls
    Its dark souls isnt it

Yan Qing CMT BMCMIIW

Class: Assassin
    True Name: Yan Qing
    Alias: Assassin of Shinjuku
    Source: Shui Hu Zhuan (Suikouden/Water Margin)
    Region: China
    Height: 171 cm
    Weight: 63 kg

STR: B
    CON: D
    MGI: D
    LCK: B
    NP: D

Character design: Shimaudon
    CV: Okamoto Nobuhiko

-----
    Class Skills

Presence Concealment: C
    Suppresses one's presence as a Servant. A Skill suitable for covert action.
    However, as he moves into preparations for offense, the rank of this skill drops considerably.

Ruffian: A
    A composite Skill of the Riding Skill and Independent Action Skill. As an add on, it has the effect becoming stronger during banquets and such.
    -----
    Personal Skill

Zhong Guo Quan Fa: EX (proportionate to A+++)[1]
    Chinese rationalism. The value of how much one persists in the martial arts that made becoming one with the universe its purpose. The degree of difficulty in acquiring it is of the highest level, and unlike other Skills, A rank is the level where one can say to have finally “learned it”.
    He has no tangible episode of quan fa in the original “Shui Hu Zhuan”; however, he is believed to be the originator of various existing quan fa.
    (Turning a fine fellow of legend into the originator of quan fa is itself a kind of legend.)

Espionage: A
    The ability capable of infiltrating enemy’s organization as well as gaining powerful trust.
    If not even his name is known to the enemy’s side, he is able to put informations through illegal channels with no trouble at all.

Tian Qiao Xing[2]: A+
    One of the reincarnated 108 Stars of Destiny, known to bring about calamity.
    The reincarnation of a mó xīng[3], he was born bearing the burden of calamity and karma.
    Yan Qing is the Tian Qiao Xing, who exceedingly excels in the ingenious of his skills.

Doppelganger: EX
    A phantom installed in the manner of a formalwear. A transformation Skill by means of exceedingly diluting his “self”. While it is possible to copy a part of Skills, the same is impossible for Noble Phantasms.
    Originally it is an ability on the class of Noble Phantasm with the potential of perfect imitation; however, there is the fact that Yan Qing himself slightly avoids it, making it settle on a lower rank.
    If he ends up accepting it, it would probably be a high grade ability which alters his form unrestricted.

[1]Chinese Kenpo. Imma try as much as I can to keep em Chinese (mandarin? cantonese?) with the might of conversion tool and wikipedia because why not. Chinese peeps cmiiw. Also, description is literally word by word with Li’s Skill.
    [2]Skillful Star
    [3]魔星. Should I just use demonic overlords for this
    -----
    Juumenmaifuku Muei no Gotoku
    Shi Mian Mai Fu - Muei no Gotoku

Range: 1~3

Ambush from Ten Sides - As If Shadowless.
    Clone[1] strikes by means of the unique footwork of the Yan Qing Quan[2].
    Although it does not reach the realm of sorcery, from the perspective of third person it is an imperceptible footwork followed with multiple strikes.
    It is a state truly as if no shadows are left on the ground.

[1]bunshin
    [2]Fist of Yan Qing
    -----
    Personage
    Second pronoun: anta/anata
    Third pronoun: kare/kanojo

- Character
    A bright and friendly figure.
    Due to being a ruffian, he is rebellious against the powers that be; but in regards to the Master he would attend to him/her in complete sincerity.

However, should the Master be someone excessively violent in attitude, he would probably either go away or otherwise attempt to break and train[1] them into a good lord.

[1]調教, training/breaking animals

- Motives and attitude towards Master\
    He is fundamentally sincere, handling the Master like a teacher would.
    Ever bright and proficient in artistic skills, should the Master request of it he would probably play an instrument and so forth.
    However, his true nature is the outlaw who stretched all the way to Liang Shan Bo, a man who pursues freedom.

- Speech example
    “Alrighty then, maybe I should gallantly do some fisticuffs!”
    “Now that you’ve employed me this much, I suppose there’s not much else to do. Let me show that a ruffian that I am can get determined as well.”
    “Master. Why would you trust me this much, even when I have yet to reveal my true name? You’re a softhearted one, huh… Well, even a ruffian got one or two things he can be proud of. As one of the 36 stars shining on heaven, I shall serve you with all my sincerity.”
    -----
    Historical depiction

A fictitious fine fellow who appears in the “Shui Hu Zhuan”. While he had been an orphan from the beginning, he was picked up and raised by the wealthy Lu Junyė.
    It had seem that the Lu Junyi’s love towards him was out of ordinary, that a theory had said that Lu Junyi had love Yan Qing no less than he had his wife.
    Yan Qing, who had grown into a fairskinned and graceful young man of small stature, together entered the Liang Shan Bo, displaying great efforts no less than his lord.
    The Liang Shan Bo before long became the representation of the loyalist army and went impoverished. Due to that, Yan Qing, afraid of being thrown away due to having served his purpose, encouraged Lu Junyi to escape together with him. But Li Junyi, who had been scheduled to receive an award, paid him no mind.
    The weeping Yan Qing then escaped Liang Shan Bo alone, his whereabouts afterwards unknown.
    In Shui Hu Zhuan, he was one of the few survivors. However, surely enough, none knew whether or not that is what he had wished for.
    -----
    Ingame depiction

He is a user of Zhong Guo Quan Fa, following Li Shuwen.
    Despite being a straightforward beauty, the gap between his full body tattoo as well as his bright voice is his selling point.
    -----
    General weaponry

The quan fa.
    In the case of being summoned in another class, he would also uses crossbow and so forth.
    -----

Li Shuwen
    To think I would be able to fight a quan fa jia who had carved his name into historical fact. Dear me, I suppose this is what it means to become a Servant!

Jing Ke
    I’m not being sexist or anything here; it’s just really surprising is all.
    I mean, this here is the inspiration for the idiom “as if no one is watching”[1], you know?
    ….Although, if we get around to drink together, I’d probably immediately get how it is!

Quetzalcoatl
    I’m fine with exchanging promise for a rematch and all, but really, I just can’t estimate a winning move.
    ….If it’s like this, I guess there’s nothing to it but to spend all time training and fumble for a strategy….

Marta (Swimsuit)
    Since we’ve been getting more and more Servants who uses bare hands, I guess we really should hold a grand tournament here?
    Is what I’d like to try suggest.

[1]傍若無人. Jing Ke’s third skill.
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator
    “Anyway, you just go and draw a handsome one” said the manager. So I did, in my own special way. At first, I had thought to make the design a seriously simple one, but with everything kinda out of order, when I realized it, during the design process this character ended up having the most component and details on him (sweat). His gauntlets and clothing also have immense amount of details, but beyond even that are his tattooes; it was seriously hard. That being said, I feel like the design ends up much better compared to my first image of him, and due to that right now I feel like those hardships are worth it. Oh, by the way, the character on his back is “義”[1]; I inspected various things in regards to the Assassin of Shinjuku (Yan Qing), and it is the most suited to represent him. (Shimaudon)

[1] 義 is justice, honor, righteousness, that sort of stuffs.
    Also bloooody hell them tatooos
    Hot, really hot

Hijikata Toshizou CMT BMCMIIW

Class: Berserker
    True Name: Hijikata Toshizou
    Source: Historical fact
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Height: 187cm
    Weight: 75kg

CON: C
    AGI: C
    NP: C+

Setting creation: Keikenchi
    Character design: Yogo Yuuki
    CV: Hoshino Takanori

Main works appearance: Fate Grand Order
    -----
    Class Skills

Mad Enhancement: D+
    He is Shinsengumi itself; as long as he is here, even alone, then Shinsengumi shall never die. Such was the intense self-confidence which drives insane of his mind.
    Alone at the beginning, alone at the end; the lone Shinsengumi.
    -----
    Personal Skill

Demon of the Battlefield: B
    A Skill which rouses his allies through his personal prowess and valor. Strengthen himself as well as the troops he leads beyond their original abilities.
    The way he fights, just like that of a demon, sometimes strikes fear even towards his allies.

Disengage: C
    The ability to withdraw from battle, or to reset the state of affairs. It also returns disadvantageous battle to its initial state and skill condition to its starting value.
    Simultaneously, several bad statuses are compulsorily cancelled. When he was alive, every time he thought of losing he would always rise again and continue to fight.[1]

Military Tactics: D
    A tactical, instinctive ability in regards not of one-on-one battle, but of battle involving large numbers.It grants advantageous correction in the case of using one’s own anti-army Noble Phantasm, or when dealing against the enemy’s anti-army Noble Phantasm.
    (In FGO, it is fundamentally not utilized)

Kyokuchuu Hatto[2] : EX
    One is to not go against the samurai code (prohibition of combats unworthy of a warrior)
    One is to not to escape from the office (prohibition of rescinding one’s contract)
    One is to not raise money on their own accord (prohibition of furnishing materials from others)
    One is to not handle litigations on their own accord (prohibition of rescinding combat status by means of negotiation)
    One is to not engage in personal battles (prohibition of battles outside of the Master’s instruction)

A Skill that places compulsory restraints upon oneself. He would receive damage should he breach those prohibitions; however, his statuses would rise in exchange. Breaching all prohibitions would render him immobile.
    Normally, breaching the prohibitions that which a Shinsengumi regimental soldier would have never been allowed to breach would gradually render one insane.
    It is the embodiment of his resolution and madness; of one who still aspires to be Shinsengumi, even after he threw away his pride as a warrior.

[1] we had BC with disengage effect before
    Now here we are, disengage with BC flavor
    [2]literally inner department law / bureau law
    I dunno how to make it sound good in english so i left it in jp
    -----
    Shinsengumi
    Undying Fidelity

Range: 1

Shinsengumi.
    The flag of fidelity is him, him alone; and for as long as he is here, it shall never die. The Noble Phantasm in which his intense pride and madness interweave.
    Even within his corps, by no means he is their better in terms of sword skills; however, regardless of friend or foe, all profess thus: “I may not lose against Hijikata, but neither do I feel I would be able to win”. Such was the sword of carnage belonging to the war demon, Hijikata Toshizou.
    Upon invocation, degradation of physical abilities due to bodily injury is temporarily made invalid; it makes it possible for him to use any means and to continue fighting until all enemies’ are slaughtered. However, it is a double-edged sword which bursts all damage received in one go when its period of effect ends.
    Such was truly the reappearance of his lifetime, in which he never ceased fighting. When invoked, his surrounding transforms into a battlefield where bullets fly about as guns roar. It displays the aspect of an anti-army Noble Phantasm through a large number summoning, yet its true essence is something completely different. All of it is a manifestation of his madness, in which “even now, Shinsengumi is here.”

“Shinsengumi… is… here…, Shinsengumi… IS…. ME!!!”
    -----
    Personage
    Second pronoun: omae/kisama, etc
    Third pronoun: yatsu/are, etc

- Character

The public order organization which was active during the Bakumatsu period in the heart of Kyoto, Shinsengumi.
    The demonic vice chief who leads the Shinsengumi, feared even among this group of swordsman, Hijikata Toshizou.

The samurai who threw away his pale blue haori, settled in western clothing, took up guns in his arm, and continued to fight against the era so as to persist in his fidelity.
    Contrary to his demonic style of fighting, he is a rationalist in regards to the battlefield, possessing the flexibility to make use of anything and everything if it is for the sake of victory as well.
    His skill with the sword does not particularly stand out within the group of master swordsman; however, when it comes to cutting down each other, when it comes to real combat where anything and everything goes--such as throwing sands on the opponents’ eyes or strangling them down--he is absurdly strong.
    While he is Berserker, it is possible for him to hold normal conversation, as well as performing tactical judgement.
    His madness is aggregated in his severely subjective impression, in which the Shinsengumi is yet to die.

He is Shinsengumi; even alone, so as long as that he is here, then Shinsengumi shall never die.
    His pride, which can be said to be madness already, is so much that he did not even realize that he had become a Heroic Spirit in death.
    Only the word fidelity is his support, one which drives him insane.
    Never ceasing to fight. While knowing that he is truly beyond salvation, for the sake of fidelity.

--------The demonic vice chief, burdened with the stigma of fidelity.

He treats the Master as an ordinary regimental soldier. He deals with him with the strict attitude of the Shinsengumi vice chief.
    The moment the Master that summoned him gives up on fighting, he or she immediately becomes the target for purging.
    His outward appearance of unexpectedly caring for others is good, but due to his brusque manner of speaking, there are also times where he was misunderstood.
    His favorite dish is takuan; so much so that it is said that he came back while shouldering the takuan he likes by the barrel.
    His lifetime of the Kyoto era was exceedingly popular; due to that, it is said that he had many scandals circulating about.
    His hobby is haiku.

- Speech example

“....Shinsengumi is me.”
    “SHINSENGUMI IS HERE!”
    “I will cutdown those who step back; there is naught to do... but to kill! Advance! KILL! ADVANCE!”
    “Draw your blade… and attack…. Shinsengumi, FORWARD!”
    “Lawbreaker, is it…. Then, seppuku.”
    -----
    Historical depiction

Vice chief of Shinsengumi, the public order organization which was active during the Bakumatsu period in the heart of Kyoto.
    He is feared as the demonic vice chief who imposes severe discipline within the group by the master swordsman set of regimental soldiers.
    During childhood, he was an exceedingly bad boy, even nicknamed as the “Baragaki of Bushu”. He had immediately picked up a fight with the head upon entering apprenticeships and was made to leave his post afterwards. An extreme problem child.

While he peddled his family’s secret medicine, it was also around that time when he rampaged and laid to waste many swordsmanship dojo in various of places, acquiring much experience.
    Afterwards, he began training in the dojo of Tennenrishinryuu and met the future chief of Shinsengumi, Kondou Isami, as well as the future captain of its first unit, Okita Souji.

In Bunkyuu era, third year, second month, together with his Shieikan[1] comrades he enlisted to the Roushigumi which aim is to guard the then shogun, Tokugawa Iemochi. Going towards Kyoto was the turning point of his life.
    After the Roushigumi are divided , together with Kondou and Okita they form the Shinsengumi via the predecessor organization of ronin groups.
    As Kondou’s right hand man, oftentimes he had to purge by assassination the antagonistic Serizawa Kamo and the Mitogaku. He had made complete the organisation with the Shieikan faction and consequently Kondou at the summit of it.
    Through their activity in the Rebellion of Hamaguri, the Ikedaya Incident, and many others, the Shinsengumi had been approved even by the shogunate and experienced the peak of its time.
    However, the shogun Yoshinobu performed the restoration of imperial rule, losing to the new government army during the Battle of Toba-Fushimi.
    Sensing disadvantage in the state of war, the regimental soldiers then deserted one after another, and there are others who detached themselves out of policy differences.
    Afterwards, Kondou was captured by the new government army and executed, Okita died due to his illness, and Shinsengumi in effect met its end.
    However, Hijikata alone hoisted the flag of Shinsengumi still; he headed north as he fought the new government army and at the end of it finally managed to arrive at the Goryoukaku[2] at Hakodate.
    It is said that Hijikata insisted of resistance to the bitter end towards his allies who advocated him to surrender, and at the end of it, he assaulted the new government army in order to save the regimental soldiers who was fighting them, and died when a bullet shot him.

His comrades, whom he soared together with through the era. One of them fell in battle; one of them fell to disease; still one of them fell through despair.
    Nobody else is left standing besides him.
    He is the beginning, as well as the last of Shinsengumi.

--------Carrying his oath beyond, with his fidelity here unwavering. [3]

[1] the dojo location of tennenrishinryuu apprentices
    [2]lit five sided fortifications
    [3]I opted for a (very) liberal translation here, because literal translation of 誓いは彼方に誠はここに is just “oath beyond, fidelity here” which sounds awkward af. BMCMIIW
    -----
    General weaponry

A Japanese sword (Izumi no Kami Kanesada)
    Guns (Gerber gun)
    -----

Okita Souji
    An acquaintance since childhood. The moment he was about to hit a blow to Okita, who had only entered the dojo for the first time, for some reason he already fell senseless in bed. Hijikata still remembers of the dread of the excessive genius of the sword, which rendered even him speechless.

Oda Nobunaga
    Although they in no way fit well with each other[1], their compatibility in regards of matters such as way of thinking in battle and rational aspect is not bad; good, even.

Chacha
    Contrary to his expectation of her being a child, sometimes she strangely speaks to him while gazing at him from above; for that reason, he isn’t very good at dealing with her. Oi, don’t just go eating my takuan.

Carmilla
    For some reason, they unexpectedly have many things to be in common related to torture. That being said, it is not that Hijikata enjoys torture; it is simply something he as a vice chief naturally has to do. Carmilla understands on that point, but that’s just that and nothing else; she beguilingly rouses him up with “You definitely have the talent for it, no?”

Miyamoto Musashi
    That’s Musashi of the Nitenichiryuu? Even jokes could only go so far…, no, let me think of it differently. Her being well developed is a good thing. A Sanzou priest is fine too!”

Kondou Isami
    Deputy chief of the Shinsengumi. Although one might say that he is the one who dictated Hijikata’s life, he is a good person.

[1]this sentence uses an interesting idiom, そり合わない, where a blade does not fit its scabbard
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator

When this conversation was brought to me at the beginning, I didn’t know the Servant’s true name yet. After I officially took the contract, I was glad when I found out it was Hijikata Toshizou.
    I’m from Hokkaido myself, so I’ve made way to the Goryoukaku plenty of times already, plus he’s also my favorite Shinsengumi figure. I’ve had plenty of fun drawing him. (Yogo Yuuki)

Wu Zetian CMT BMCMIIW

True Name: Wu Zetian
    Alias: Assassin of the Nightless City
    Height: 138cm
    Weight: 35kg

STR: D
    CON: E
    AGI: A
    LCK: A
    NP: B

Setting creation: Minase Hazuki
    Character design: Harada Takehito
    CV: Shiori Izawa

-----
    Class Skills

Presence Concealment: D
    Suppresses one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for covert action.
    …..However, at the foundation, it is about as much as the empress concealing herself behind the bamboo blind.
    -----
    Personal Skill

Torture Techniques: A
    A transcendent techniques for torture. Plus corrections for attacks that made use of torture implements.
    The familiar-like beings (Ku Li)[1] she employs also possesses the techniques on the same quality.
    When she or the Ku Li made use of this skill on a criminal, said criminal would, “without fail”, recognize of his or her own sin. In addition, when they use it on a subject who was in possession of secrets which threaten the righteous nation administration, they would, “without fail”, be able to obtain said secret.
    ...While said intel’s objective truth may not be secured, it the next torture it would most likely become the truth.

Imperial Privilege: B
    Capable of the acquisition for a short time of Skills that she originally doesn't possess.
    The corresponding Skills are riding, swordsmanship, fine arts, military tactics, covering wide ranges.
    She, who possesses a firm will and rises as a consort of T’ang, had done all manners of great efforts to promote herself, all for the sake of staying in the eyes of the emperor.
    Pursuit of knowledge, endurance build, refinement of etiquette, improvement of traditional arts….. even knowledge of warfare; all of them becomes necessary so that she can keep up their lovers’ talk without him losing his interest. Her foundation as an empress who “possesses everything as a matter of course” is not something she was born with; it is something she had acquired out of her endeavor during that time.

Empress’ Charisma: A
    The ability of the empress, who had started as a consort of T’ang and then arrived to establishing her own personal state of Zhou dynasty, in grasping the nature of human spirit.
    It makes feasible of state administration.
    While she may have imposed widely the politics of fear, her ability in appointing those with talent is considered to be excellent.

[1] literally “an unsparing official”
    -----
    Kokumitsu Rashokukei
    Gāo Mė Luó Zhī Jīng

Silkweave Scripture of Incrimination.
    The manual for the Ku Li (torture officials), said to be written during the era of her reign.
    It is a guidance writing of torture and interrogation for the purpose of fabricating so called criminals.

This Noble Phantasm is equal to the embodiment of the national law of "her freely producing criminals."
    In other words, during the time where this Noble Phantasm is deployed, she becomes the "one who torture" everybody else and anyone confronting her unquestioningly becomes the "one who is tortured".

By all rights, she becomes able to punishes those insolent utilizing a great variety of torture method, but recently it seems that she feels like utilizing poisons and wine jars that she once arranged to use against her former political enemies.

“Torture, torture, and even more torture! ...Nyufu☆”
    -----
    Personage
    First pronoun: warawa
    Second pronoun: sonata / kisama nado
    Third pronoun: yatsu / ayatsu / ** (no honorifics)

- Character
    An arrogant empress, full of pride.
    Devoted to her own desire, her personality is an intense one which loves from the bottom of her heart the things she loves while destroying things she finds unpleasant.
    Be that as it may, she is highly intelligent and refined, able to judge what is just as just.
    In addition, while she may insist on her own way as the empress.
    She is by no means a foolish one.
    Even though she encourages of torture and incrimination, she in facts possesses a defined ability in managing the state.

Her wish towards the Holy Grail is, of course, “another chance for her country”.

She treats the Master as “a useful personage for the time she would build her country”.
    Like a staff officer. Like We shall put you to work in Our side.
    She would approve of making them the prime minister, or making them an excellent torture official, also…. beyond that, how to say this, even making them someone who is more or less her other partner.
    All of it depends on how you perform form now on, so she said somewhat delightfully.

- Speech example
    “Our name is Wu Zetian. To try on employing Us... quite the contrary, your arrogance has aroused Our interest!”
    “Master, We are bored, truly bored. Have you no secrets information, or something of such nature, of Servants who won’t do as they are told? We would allow for their execution.”
    “Fufu, have you finally been unable to hold yourself back upon Our charm?”
    “Master. W-We would not be opposed to especially grant you the permission to praise upon Us, you know?”
    -----
    Historical depiction

A figure from the 7th-8th century. The sole empress in the history of China.

Originally she had been a consort of the second Emperor of T'ang, Taizong. One of her concubines.
    Although she had risen within the harem and was bestowed with the status of “talented one”, within Taizong’s reign she was not able to make apparent of her presence in the imperial court. To add, during the time an ominous prophecy of “After T’ang’s third generation, the queen of Wu shall prosper” had began to spread around Taizong if it were the truth.
    All women in possession of that name then became shunned more than ever. In other words, she became unable to curry favor with those most important for the sake of seizing influence.

Then what should she do?
    The one she then set her eyes on is Taizong’s son and crown prince, Li Zhi (the future third Emperor of T’ang, Gaozong).

Of course, a love between a consort of the emperor and the son of the emperor is not something that can be ethically allowed.
    However, through making use of all manners of wiles and deceit, stabbing through the crack in the system and morality, as well as utilizing the antagonism between Gaozong’s wife, Empress Wang, and Gaozong’s favored mistress, Consort Xiao, she had managed to return to the imperial court.
    Consort Wu, who had overcome many distress and managed to obtain the position which could formally receive the emperor’s favor, would then had many children with Gaozong, but-------
    Before long, the flame of one life disappeared from within the mere newborn.

…..What necessary for her after entering the imperial court was the elimination of obstacles.
    The woman who reached out her hand to the greatest authority known as the emperor, embraced it on her chest, and eventually was in the position to snatch it, decided that she should have be the only one.
    It is said that consequently, she pressed and questioned Empress Wang as a criminal who murdered her child, overthrow Consort Xiao together with Empress Wang, and then took the seat of Gaozong’s empress for herself.
    At that point, on top of cutting out the limbs of Consort Xiao, she had executed her by by throwing her into a sake jar, among others.
    From this flow of event, there are those who considered that perhaps she had murdered her own child and laid the blame on the empress, but-----
    The truth is not certain.

To add, due to the curse of "you shall be reborn as a mouse, and I, reborn as a cat, sha bite you to death" said by the dying Consort Xiao at the time, she would thereafter completely prohibit of keeping cats in the imperial court. There is also a theory stating that she had moved the capital Chang'an to Luoyang due to fear of ghosts.

In any case, she had grasped the real power of statecraft from behind the bamboo blind; she would then murder (assassinate) any relatives who had become hindrances and her political enemies one by one.
    After Gaozong's death, she changed the name of the country to “Zhou”, finally took the throne for herself, and granted herself the title of “Shengshen Huangdi”.
    Conforming to her state government, she had laid out politics of fear which encourages incrimination.
    The people feared from their heart of the brutal torture by the hands of officials known as the “Ku Li”-------
    -----
    Depiction in FGO

She is not someone who was born to become an empress.
    She is someone who climbed to the top and reached that status through great efforts.
    She herself does not feel astonished by that in the slightest.

--------She had aimed for the highest possible, and became the empress.

She had decided that she will absolutely become one, and so it was a matter of course.
    She had continued to put great efforts for that, and so it was a matter of course.
    Her journey, bloodied from entering the harem, becoming an adult, and obtaining power ….Put to words, it was akin to a match which result was already decided beforehand.

What is truly necessary for becoming an empress is, simply, to be determined from the beginning.

In her oppressed childhood, she had raised her eyes towards the sky and sworn so-------
    Of the pure determination to obtain this country.
    Of the loud determination to properly lead this country.
    One can conceive that, “that moment” itself, is the highest height of her life.
    Not as a title, but as a way of life-----
    Because if one were to ask her of since when had she been the empress, then her answer would be since “that moment”.
    Because if one were to ask her of how was she able to become the empress, then her answer would be because of “that moment”.
    Because if one were to ask her of when in her life had she shined the most, then her answer would be in “that moment”.
    And so, the form she materialize with was this form of a young girl.

“Well, besides that… is it not a self evident truth that a young woman is preferable to an elderly one? Kufufu--!”
    -----

Carmilla, Elizabeth Bathory
    “Hoh, those would be torture techniques of the west, yes? Well then, would you be interested to try working under Us?”

Xuanzang Sanzang
    “Mm? That priest… We have a feeling that We had met with her somewhere…”

Jing Ke
    (Sees her from afar, quickly hides in the corner of the corridor) -> (staaaaares at her while thinking don't tell Us, that woman would even… on Us…) -> (upon seeing her, Jing Ke starts swinging her dagger in gesture nonchalantly) -> (sounds of her screaming PYAAAAAA! and running away)

Fou / Jaguar Man / Tamamo Cat
    "D-Don’t let those cats come near UuuuuuuUSSSSSSS!!!!!"
    -----
    Comment from Illustrater
    The request was an ecchi and total S loli empress. I’m doing my best for the sex appeal in a body without any sex appeal. I felt like saying that her forehead and slanted eyes must definitely go like this. If you look at it, the hair rolls are like the image of a portrait crown. The clothing on her breast is not a ribbon string, but a tube top bra… but it really looks like a string, huh… The thing that obliquely looks like a pig in the background is mascot-ified [1](Chinese monster), Ton-chan. Looks good as a cushion. (Harada Takehito)

[1]I dunno what this character mean, and weirdly enough i cant find the character even with radical search

Christopher Columbus CMT BMCMIIW

Class: Rider
    True Name: Christopher Columbus
    Alias: Resistance Rider
    Region: Spain
    Height: 180 cm
    Weight: 84 kg

LCK: EX
    NP: A

Character design: Moto Murabito
    CV: Ootsuka Houchuu

-----
    Class Skills

Able to invalidates single action magic usage.
    A Magic Resistance on the same degree of an amulet that wards off magic energy.

Riding: B
    Capable of operating most rides with above average capacity. However, he is unable to ride members of phantasmal kin.
    -----
    Personal Skill

Voyager of the Storms: B
    A Skill for sailing vessels, as well as assuming leaderships over groups of sailors and fleets.
    In possession of both “Military Tactics” and “Charisma”.
    However, even though he made use of his leadership strength during his first grand voyage, due to its unprecedented nature and severity it is considered that his sailors had been on the brink of mutiny.

Indomitable Will: C
    The exceedingly firm will that will never, ever yield against any kind of pain, despair, or situation.
    In his case, the targets are those defined as “all manners of difficulties that obstruct him from realizing his dream.”
    It is less instantaneous power of resistance against difficulties and more of his way of being leading towards the power of persistence of “never, ever giving up”.
    Yes-----as long as one never gives up, their dream will definitely come true.

Conquistador: EX
    Spanish for “conqueror”.
    The skill of the one who had conquered the undeveloped land at the end of his voyage during the Age of Exploration. Denotes the ability of invading, ruling, pillaging, and enslaving undeveloped lands.
    Strictly speaking, conquistadors also refers to those who had conquered the continent of America, the outcome of their voyage; but as its origin-----as the first one who generated the concept of "a conqueror from Spain", Columbus possesses this skill at EX rank.

-----
    Santa Maria - Drop Anchor
    Exploration of the New World

Type: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
    Range: 1~30
    Maximum target: 200 unit

Santa Maria - Drop Anchor.
    The actualization of the most famed first voyage.
    The flag ship Santa Maria that he had once sailed on appears, docks (even in the middle of the land), and then-----in accordance to his instruction, accomplishes everything it must accomplishes.
    It is the order of the ship's captain to begin the plundering: "Santa Maria, drop your anchor".
    It may just be a coincidence so that he would be considered a devout Christian, but…
    One can also interpret “Santa Maria - Drop Anchor” as a slang for “O Holy Mother of Maria, go choke a darkie”. [1]

[1] this is considerably much ruder in jp than in english. Also, BMCMIIW
    -----
    Personage
    Second pronoun: omaesan/omae/** (no honorifics)
    Third pronoun: yatsu/aitsu/** (no honorifics)

- Character
    A somewhat evil (heinous) old man who really, really loves his gold.
    As long as it means he could get some, he’d persevere to any length and even play the role of a good guy.
    He has the disposition of an explorer, as well as the ambiance of a scumbag treasure hunter.
    He makes his desire a priority in regards to everything.
    If someone were to say “Slavery is evil” to him, he’d be able to comprehend it as a piece of information (Well, if that’s what everybody says), but he wouldn’t be able to understand the real meaning behind it (But come now, the damn thing’s just so profitable and convenient).
    As long as his desire (dreams) lays beyond, he would never give up on it.

The wish he has upon the Holy Grail is, obviously, “gold and fame”.

He treats the Master as a fellow accomplice in earning money.
    A Master who find earning some money to feel good is a good Master; a Master who make a fuss of morals and justice is a bad Master.
    Upon being summoned in Chaldea, the human history being incinerated means money is simply out of the question; and so he reluctantly cooperates.
    Because he operates while calculating profit and loss, he understands that disobedience brings nothing to the table.
    However, left with any gap and he will carry out his own desire.

- Speech example
    “For men: food, gold, and women!”
    “I’ll trade it with this glass bead!”
    “Don’t you be meddling with my slave… *cough* my mates here!”
    “It ain’t matter whether your dream is to save the world or to get them golds. What I’m teaching you is simply this-----“giving up” is the enemy of all dreams.”
    -----
    Historical depiction

The first Christian Caucasian to reach the waters of America during the great age of exploration.
    His titles comprise of many things.
    An explorer, adventurer, sailor, and possibly-----

Contrary to his degree of fame, his origin as well as the first half of his life are wrapped in mystery.

It was around the year of 1480 that he got the idea and confidence of the westward course.
    However, it was difficult to find the expenses and patron for the voyage, and it took quite a long time before he managed to actually depart.
    In 1492, Columbus finally crossed the Atlantic Ocean with three ship; the flagship Santa Maria, the Niņa, and the Pinta. On the verge of the insecure sailors' rebellion, they managed to reach the ocean of America and discovered the San Salvador Island.

The first thing Columbus did upon reaching his destination was--
    plundering the valuable things from the native people there and took them as slaves.
    There's nothing stopping him anymore now that he had discovered a new world.
    Soon, second voyage took place, and new islands were found one after another.
    Of course, the slaughter, rape, and plundering of the natives by the Spaniards led by Columbus hadn't stop--

During his life, Columbus had had 4 voyages across the Atlantic Ocean; however, during his last years he was met with cold reception from his supporters, and ended up visited with numerous manners of desperation.
    He died in Spain on the 20th of May, 1506.
    -----
    Ingame depiction

A figure filled with absolute selfishness.

Upon believing the western course validity, he spent no less than 10 years until the practical departure across the Atlantic Ocean for raising funds and searching for patrons.
    On the other hand, one can also say that he had continued on dedicating the precious 10 years of his life for only the sake of his own desire.
    “I want to profit! Likewise, I’ll make you guys profit as well! So why the hell aren’t you coughing up the dough!?”
    Such was his outcry towards many feudal lords and kings for more than 10 years-----
    He possessed that much strong of a desire, as well as the conviction towards his plan…. His “dream”.

Being eloquent and skilled, he naturally has no qualms with deception and lies if it’s for the sake of achieving his desire.
    If it’s for his eventual, maximum gain, he would probably even conceal his desire midway.

“Keep on moving forward, and your dreams will definitely come true! So don’t you ever give up!”

<>

Just by what means was Columbus engraved in the history of man as a Heroic Spirit?

For that he is strong? Nay.
    For that he is superior? Nay.
    For that he had achieved an exploit of which it was impossible for anyone else? Nay.

It is simply that-----he never gave up. More so than anyone else.

This is a rare man who went down to history simply against the “evil of giving up”.
    That might be how the man known as Christopher Columbus is.

There are none who would not approve of such a foundation as a Heroic Spirit, such magnificent strength to carry out the conviction he holds on to. Yet------
    The issue in that would be, that the framework of good and evil simply is not included in the full picture.
    -----

Pirate Servants
    Ain’t like I’m strictly a pirate though.
    Still, if you’re taking me to an interesting treasure island, I sure would accompany you, yeah?

Leonardo da Vinci
    …..You sure are different from what I heard, eh…

Moriarty
    Can’t say I find sinister plans agreeable.
    …...So how much profit are we talking about here?

Queen of Sheba
    Got some dainty business talk?
    I sure wouldn’t mind getting a piece of that.
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator
    This time, I received the responsibility of a unique Servant, even within FGO. I incorporated every preference and image that I could have with grandiose dream, hope, and grand ambition of aiming for the new continent that none had ever accomplished as the foundation. I’ve had a had bunch of thinking, but I do wonder whether or not I fortunately managed to complete a beyond expectation, austere, intense never-give-up-and-your-dream-will-definitely-come-true figure of Columbus. (I would have never thought that the massive quantity of different expressions would all be accepted.) Also, I’d like to use this chance to convey my deepest gratitude towards everyone whose assistance I had received. Thank you so much. (Moto Murabito)

(might I add that Columbus minus tunic looks p good. He looks more down to earth.
    Also santa maria felt small? At least for a grand voyage type ship)

Paul Bunyan CMT BMCMIIW

True Name: Paul Bunyan
    Source: Cheerful Tall Tale
    Region: America, Canada
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Height: Indefinite
    Weight: Indefinite

CON: A
    NP: C

Setting creation: Riyo
    Character design: Riyo
    CV: Omigawa Chiaki

Main works appearance: More Learning by Manga! Fate/Grand Order
    -----
    Class Skills

Mad Enhancement: D
    Rank up parameters by 1, but takes away reasons for the most part.
    In Bunyan’s case, instead of her reasons, it maddens her foundation existence instead; she is unable to recall whether she is spoken of as a man or woman in the legend.

Saint Graph Expansion: D
    A Skill falsely similar to “Shapeshift”.
    A Skill that enlarges and strengthens her own Saint Graph while keeping her form the same. It includes not only scale up but also scale down.
    Bunyan’s size changes depending on the environment.
    Within a room with ceilings, she would settle on a size where her head would touch the ceiling as she stoop, but even during movement in which the environment is not constant, her size would change to a compliant size to the place unnoticed. Even if one were to intently looks, it would be like looking at trompe l'oeil, the situation changing before one notices.
    Perhaps it is due to that’s how things are in the literature source, but it seems like observation of her size changes circumstances is impossible.
    This is a digression, but she knows that through the folkloristic world she is treated as a fake lore, and she really minds a lot about it.
    This Skill rank being low is also considered to be one of the reason she has no self-confidence if she isn’t worthy of being Heroic Spirit.
    Carelessly touching the subject would make her show a troubled smile with a sad face.
    Please don’t.
    Also, she completely does not understand the reason of why she is summoned as a woman.
    -----
    Personal Skill

Happy Comrades: A
    Originates from the anecdote where a bunch of abnormal stalwarts gather under Bunyan.
    It seems that it is not due to a coincidence that Bunyan’s comrades and the crops he raises up are enormous, but due to Bunyan’s Skill influence.

Bean Soup Lake: A
    Originates from the anecdote where Bunyan’s camp make bean soup out of the whole lake, enough food for a season.
    Bunyan has the ability and the magnanimity to provide for tens of thousands of corps.
    As long as you’re with Bunyan, you’d never miss a meal.

Popcorn Blizzard: B
    Originates from the anecdote where the animals, who misunderstood of the shell of popcorn that Bunyan ate and downpoured from the sky as blizzard, froze to death.
    The death from the cold even though it’s not like snow was actually falling, was perhaps due to an unconscious mind attack, or perhaps through the warping of reality by means of Bunyan’s skill.
    -----
    Marvelous Exploits
    Exploits to be Astounded for

Range: 2~30
    Maximum target: 30 unit

Marvelous Exploits.
    The concept of United States of America itself as a Noble Phantasm. The history of nation founding is turned into energy which strikes the enemy and mows down everything there.
    …..is what she herself said, but in actuality you can’t really see it as anything but a giant leg stepping on the enemy.

Its speed is astounding, even among all Noble Phantasm.
    -----
    Personage
    First pronoun: watashi
    Second pronoun: anata / kimi / omae
    Third pronoun: Master / **san, **kun, **chan / anohito / oniisan, ojisan, ojiisan (oneesan, obasan, obaasan)

- Character
    She is bright yet not lively, obedient, and has the tendency to restraint her self-assertion.
    On an aspect, she is also shy and fears strangers. But should she open her heart, she is able to treat others in a friendly manner.
    Meek in the way a child is, she is an owner of a sincere heart. But that does not to say it is pure; it seems that she has another aspect going on with her, a strong-willed and determined one.
    (She is able to speak of lies, poke fun on others, as well as speak in an unkind manner, as much as anybody else)

Although she likes humans, and is always wishing to communicate with others, she has an introvert mindset and it is quite hard for her to speak for herself.
    She is unable to enter herself to an exciting conversation and the likes.
    The causes for her mindset being introvert are her insecurity against others and the lack of confidence on herself.
    Perhaps it is due to that while on one hand she possesses a large confidence in regards of the character spec and capabilities of Paul Bunyan, to begin with she felt the uneasiness of feeling unworthy as a Heroic Spirit.

She does not hate the gigantic body given to her by her parents; however, she is afraid that it would trouble others and make herself treated like a nuisance.
    (She worries that it becomes an environmental burden, both space wise and cost wise)

Which results in her thinking that she would become a hindrance in anything she concern herself with.
    She thinks that it is important to verify her own usefulness so that she can be accepted by others; she is very much delighted if given role for things such as manual labor.
    (While Bunyan likens herself to a heavy machinery or a large scale wheeled vehicle, that was because she wishes to express that she is useful.)

Such a delicate person, one who thinks of usefulness as the most important thing in the world, would have a simplistic way of thinking that approves of pragmatically eliminates those without use or those which serves as obstacles.
    (Like thinking that if all trees on the earth is felled, than mankind would have more space to inhabit, lumbering would increase, and everybody would be happy.)
    That is due to her young experience of life, and should she study of the complexity of the world than she would probably revise her thinking.
    (She does have the Mad Enhancement skill, so she probably wouldn’t.)

<>

Bunyan, who reclamates the untouched lands for the sake of the happiness of the people.
    She has completely no hesitation in the destruction of nature, and to add, she also does not feel any joy in destruction.
    Bunyan implements destruction as a duty dispassionately; on the contrary, she actually feels joy in the act of creation.
    Her fingers are unusually dexterous, and she got a good head on her shoulders, so she is able to create many things.
    She proudly speaks of how it would be a waste to not make use of raw materials such as lumbers and animals meat and skin procured from lumbering and hunting, and so everything must be effectively utilized.
    During battle, she would also sharply collected raw materials dropped by enemies.

Babe the Blue Ox which she always brings with her is a mysterious existence, perhaps even one of her Noble Phantasm.
    It seems that while Bunyan is fond of Babe, presently she think of it as less of a partner and more of a pet, or perhaps an able livestock.
    (Were she in the adult form of her heyday, she would probably feel more sense of friendship….)
    It seems that she puts the standard of the merit and demerit in terms of usefulness even on animals, so the way she treat them is quite indifferent. She has no hesitation in hunting.
    Even seeing a cute, small one would rarely mellow her.

She is frank towards those equal to her, but towards those above her, those of dignity, she would shrink back and uses polite language.
    She speaks unreserved towards the Master because she thinks of them like a family.
    She normally uses gentle expressions, but she would also uses rough words when angered.
    There is a theory that assumes Quebec woodcutters as her origin; perhaps due to that, she sometimes uses French vocabularies (only simple ones).
    She also calls Babe French style, Bebe.

Her magic energy consumption rate is bad. The Master needs to prepare a large quantity of magic energy to compensate for that.
    Due to a fear of being constantly hungry, Bunyan really eats her food well.
    (Of course, it adds to her magic energy for just a little bit.)
    She is sensitive to heat due to her high heat generation and cold region origin.
    Because she is young, she doesn’t really feel shy in dressing lightly.

She is always thinking of someone’s usefulness.

She really idolizes the Master. What she feels are affection and admiration towards a cool, relative big brother / sister. While she is aware that this is an unrestrained relationship, she still holds herself back and is unable to give her own opinion.
    Fundamentally, she obediently performs her order as duty. She would also endure and perform orders that she is unwilling to do.
    She rarely takes selfish action out of her own will. (She rarely do selfish things from yielding to her desires such as appetites.)

- Speech example
    Ashante. I’m Paul Bunyan. Berserker. Nice to meet you.”
    “I think I’m really, really useful, you know? You can expect a lot from me. No need to hold back, just tell me anything.”
    “Ah, I’ll do it. Leave it to me.”
    “If I’m a bother, please tell me, okay?”
    “Is it really alright if I’m here….”
    “Isn’t this place a bit warm...?”
    “Wooow…. amaziiiing (deadpan)”
    C'est la vie... (resignated)”
    “Ah! …..I’m hungry.”
    “Udon….? What’s wrong with udon? I was made from udon…? What are you saying? Are you alright?”
    “This is not really hard, you know. Anybody could’ve made it if they have a workdesk and the recipe.”
    “If you’re there, I can’t do reclamation…. You’re in the way.”
    “I’ll pulverize you all and use you as land fertilizer (angry)”
    “Fuhehe… I squashed it again.”
    -----
    Depiction in actual legend

Paul Bunyan was born in America during the age of reclamation.
    It seemed that during birth, Paul’s weight was around 36kg.
    Paul grew in a blink of an eye, becoming so big that he protruded out from the cattle barn.
    Made from the sail of a ship was his cloth, a ship floating in the sea was his cradle, and the guns of the battleship are what woke him up.

He attended school as he grew up. (Naturally, he couldn’t enter the school building)
    He had a good head on his shoulders, immediately completing all courses.
    The story also goes of how he immediately became an expert in fishing and hunting as well.

Bunyan’s favorite dish is pancake. With an iron plate so big you can’t even see it all if it’s besides you, he would lay oil so much that people can strap bacon on their shoesole and skate on it to bake a pancake for himself.

For Paul Bunyan, his hometown was just too narrow; and so he decided to set off on a journey.

One day during winter where the blue snow had piled so, he found a gigantic, blue baby ox freezing.
    He cordially took care of the sick ox and called it Babe, and then it became Bunyan’s companion.

Bunyan continued on his journey while mowing down the trees on the forest, and he realized that the calling of his life was to be a lumberjack.
    It is said that the trees that Bunyan had cut down in large quantity flowed down through the river, and in the blink of an eye his business prospered.

Afterwards, there were many stories about Bunyan.

Like how he made bean soup out of a whole lake so that the beans that got thrown carelessly to the lake weren’t wasted;
    Like how he freezed and pulled out the evil lake that got in the way of lumber transportation;
    Like how the water that he moved using a gigantic bucket was overturned, and he immediately dug a giant ditch on the spot that became flooded and managed to avoid any accident (the ditch became the River of Mississippi, while both sides of the river became the Rocky and Appalachian Mountains);

Like how for the sake of accepting many immigrants he embarked to North Dakota with a large force and thoroughly shaved down a large dense forest (it seemed that at the time, on the excessively gigantic camping grounds it took one day to serve food on the dining table from one ends to another);

There had been many of absurd incidents just like those.
    Afterwards, nobody knows what happened to Paul Bunyan.
    Perhaps even now he still lives in a forest of America.

<>

Since Paul Bunyan entered the 20th century, on the occasion of being made as an advertisement character for commerce, the original legend had been disregarded in favor of aiming to make the people laugh, and it seemed that the story had been substantially exaggerated.
    His unprecedented anecdotes the way they are known currently, like his figure of a giant that blew the clouds, seem to be mostly fabrications during the time.
    Folklorist such as Dr. Richard Dorson had seemed to criticize it as a groundless, fake of a folklore.

Putting aside whether it is right or wrong, the giant legend of Paul Bunyan had been widely acknowledged.
    -----
    Depiction in FGO

Paul Bunyan made an appearance in the Tall Tale (cock-and-bull-story) during the United States of America’s age of reclamation, spoken of as a giant of a man who blows the cloud.
    There are many legends with scale thoughtlessly large that made use of that enormous size, and it is said that many of North America’s geographical characteristic was due to the influence of Bunyan’s deed.
    The reason of why Bunyan is summoned as a young woman is unknown.

Like in the legend, she is accompanied by a giant blue ox as her partner, but its appearance is that of a globe-shaped apparition which, no matter how you look at it, you just can’t think of as an ox.
    Perhaps it is the fearsome creature rumoured in America age of reclamation, or as called now, UMA.

Bunyan loves the people; she believes that development of civilization is itself the happiness of the people, and so she cultivates undeveloped lands. If it is so that everyone can lead an abundant life, then she would not hesitate to devote herself in destroying the magnificent mother nature.
    The young Bunyan had yet to understand how would that play out for mankind in the future.
    -----

Andersen, Nursery Rhyme
    She is worried in how the authority in folk story would assess of her tale, and if there is any value in it.

Altera
    She feels fear against the catchphrase of “destroying civilization” as the creator of civilization. However, because she thinks that destruction too is another part of creation, perhaps they are of the same kind… such is the concern she harbors.

Hessian Lobo
    The rage of an animal persecuted by the hands of humans in front of her eyes seems to make her feel a slight guilt.
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator

Because her current status is a kid inferior to her heyday, I thought of the stage one ascension to feel childlike, with an urban one piece silhouette like that of the well-known Madeline-chan from the picture book, with the details using outdoor spec because it’s cute. The stage two ascension is Bunyan’s general image as it is. The third stage ascension is the hobby of the heroine from “~By Manga”. (Riyo)[1]

[1]So Gudako is at fault hmm i see i see

Parvati CMT BMCMIIW

Class: Lancer
    True Name: Parvati
    Source: India mythology
    Region: India
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Height: 156 cm
    Weight: 46 kg

NP: EX

Setting creation: Nasu Kinoko
    Character design: Aotsuki Takao
    CV: Shitaya Noriko

-----
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance: A
    Cancels all A rank magic and below. As a matter of fact, modern magi are incapable of hurting Parvati.

Goddess' Divine Core: B
    A Skill representing one's status as a goddess perfected since birth.
    Has the effect of preserving the absoluteness of mind and body. Repels most mental interference, halts body growth, and no matter how much calorie she consumed, her figure does not change.
    Due to her being a pseudo-Servant, the rank stopped at B.
    But who cares about that anyway.
    Her figure! Does not! Change!
    -----
    Personal Skill

Imaginary Around: EX
    The magic trait of the vessel girl, developed even more.[1]

Ashes of Kama: EX
    Parvati is a calm goddess, weak at fighting.
    However, it does not mean that her heart too, is weak.
    Her heart that think of the one she loves is stronger and its depth deeper than any manner of god.
    If it is for the sake of those she loves, even if she should break her body or burn away her divinity, she will muster the strength to fight.
    Even if it is only a blaze for a brief moment, she is comparable to the goddess of destruction Kali, one of Shiva's wife.
    Worthy of mention is the fact that it has nothing to do with how what Shiva feels towards her.
    Parvati holds the special characteristic of being able to foster her love towards someone, even if said person seems to ignore her.
    It is a wholehearted love but, it's a bit... no, legendary level of heavy.
    Moreover, Kama holds the meaning of love, but it also is the name of the god of love that Shiva burned to death. During his ascetic practice, Shiva had been ceaselessly ignoring Parvati, who had been sent to become Shiva’s wive.
    The exasperated gods then had sent Kama, disturbing Shiva’s meditation using Kama’s arrow, so that he would notice Parvati.[1]

Blessing of the Goddess: A+
    A gift from the (good) goddess.
    It comes from the episode when she hit her own head and gave her blood to her servant who was unable to bear thirst and starvation.[1][2]

[1] ok but what does it exactly do tho
    [2]literally notice me senpai
    i said it b4 but parvati and sakura super fits with each other
    doesnt even have to twist the legend to make them similar to each other
    -----
    Trishula Shakti
    To Not See Love is to Be Without Love

Range: 5~10
    Maximum target: 30 individual

Trishula Shakti.
    The limit release of the trisula, the three-pronged spear that Parvati borrowed from Shiva.
    By means of the weapon that Shiva had bestowed unto her, Parvati’s class was determined.
    Due to the trisula, Parvati acquired the qualifications as a Lancer.
    Naturally, it is not possible to demonstrate the true value of this weapon as much as Shiva; instead, it provides assistance in protecting her framework as a Servant.[1]

[1] OK BUT WHAT DOES IT EXACLTY DO
    SHIVADAMMIT
    -----
    Personage
    Second pronoun: anata
    Third pronoun: kare/kanojo/anokata

- Character
    The disposition of the girl who became her vessel; she is the goddess who received the light portion of said disposition.

A calm and broad minded personality. A virtuous, talented woman who does not self-assert herself and supports the Master from the side modestly.
    ....That being said, even if her ideal heroine power and specs are high, due to preferring the steady and subdued way over gaudiness, she is somewhat dull
    She may have a gentle character, but she is by no means timid; her core is that of a strong one.
    She will not break no matter what kind of torture she receives. To put it another way, she is a mass of willpower and spirit.
    Hence, she is really scary when you anger her.
    This Parvati shall never forget any resentment until she is satisfied..

Parvati is a quiet divine spirit; due to that, in contrast with Ishtar she manifest by means of the vessel’s personality.
    If in Ishtar’s case, Ishtar is the “core” while the vessel girl is the “side”, then it seems that in Parvati’s case, the vessel girl is the “core” while Parvati is the “side”.
    She herself precisely understands that she is “a human who participates in the war with the power of the goddess Parvati purely as an emergency measure.”

In a mild manner, she never forgot to not overstep the Master. [1]
    As a goddess with a duty, she drew a precise line as she accompany the Master.
    However, should her bond level increase, as the senpai who protects the Human Order, as the goddess who watches over the future of the brave one, she may gallantly give the Master her assistant.

[1]This is based on the proverb of 三歩さがって師の影を踏まず , liberally meaning [a student must never forget to honor their teacher]. I change the wording a bit to give a better impression.

- Speech example
    “Good day, Master of Chaldea. I am known as the Goddess Parvati.
    In this occasion, I manifest by borrowing the body of this young maiden.
    Indeed, I am that which is known as a pseudo-Servant.
    This is a situation which I myself am not familiar either; why don’t we learn of it together, then?”

“Does this suit me? This time, I aim for an appearance where my hem will not get disarrayed, even during battle. Truthfully, I would have preferred a pink garment, but it wouldn’t suit me as I am now….”
    “That goddess from the Middle East…. Ishtar, yes? She’s so lovely. I’m very interested, karmically. However, isn’t she just a bit too gaudy…..? Sometimes too much freedom brings problem still. Ufufu….”
    -----
    Historical depiction

In Indian mythology, Parvati is the wife of the god of destruction and creation, Shiva.
    Parvati herself has no influence as a god, mostly treated only purely as Shiva's wife.
    However, there are times where Shiva's wife has been spoken of as goddess of war. Durga and Kali.
    These goddesses and Parvati are of different spiritual foundation, yet their divine core is considered to be the same.
    It is possible for her to manifest as a Rider, but on that situation she would be borrowing Nandi, the divine ox belonging to Shiva. Due to normally governing over crop and harvests, it boasts low offensive power unbefitting of a divine beast.
    -----
    Depiction in FGO

A pseudo-Servant who was composed with nothing but the innate goodness of the "vessel girl".
    Deeply related with the Holy Grail War, as well as resembling Parvati in terms of mentality; such were the reasons that this girl had been chosen.
    Fundamentally speaking, other than outward appearance she is for the most part Parvati; but in the matters of Skills as well as a part of her mentality and action, the influence of the vessel girl is displayed quite strongly.
    Put to words, this here is the heroine of light.
    However, even if she is of light, it does not mean that she has no evil nature.
    Just as there is murkiness in justice, the "vessel girl" have a yandere kind of feeling... There's this one leftover part that becomes truly dangerous if you make a mistake in handling her. That being said, she will just get angry a little bit, and will definitely not fall to the dark side. Even when she is distressed, she will not go out of order; it is precisely due to that that she is of a "light attribute."
    Since Parvati herself is a divine being that has "no fault within herself", the introverted and shy parts are gone, and her sociability arises in place. She may get angry and sulk over little things, but she is the kind of beauty who would consider everything, whether or not there is a misunderstanding or a discrepancy on the subject, and either forgive the other side or apologize herself. Basically the ideal, beautiful, cute wife.
    -----
    General weaponry

She made use as a weapon the three-pronged spear known as the trishula.
    So that the design fits her preference, Parvati remodelled it into a tuning fork.
    -----

Ishtar
    Their vessels are mutually and deeply tied with each other.
    Because Parvati herself is not really related to Ishtar, she felt that that arrogant nature of her is one that must be propounded, yet she also feels envy towards such a freedom.
    “I can feel the karma…. I can feel the destiny… Perhaps I should describe it as so close, yet so far… beloved, yet hated….”

Indian Servants
    Each and everyone is a cute child.

Sengo Muramasa
    ….He’s quite similar to someone I know…. No, actually, I do not know even of this “someone I know”... However, I feel calm simply by looking at him. Might he perhaps the honored ancestor?[1]

Kama
    Hmm? There’s such a Servant?
    It’s just…. It’s as if I am unable to see him….

Medusa
    She’s such a nice person! Beautiful, gentle, with a great figure as well! Supposing I am able to grow, I too wish to become just like her!

Arjuna
    O Arjuna. You should not randomly unleash the Pashupata all pop-pop like that… carelessly doing that would boom so many things, you know? Boom. Well, you do have your act together, so I feel that all is fine, but still...

[1]WAIT WHAT
    WHAT
    It uses 先祖様 btw
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator
    I have nothing but gratitude towards those who makes use of her. Thank you very much. (Aotsuki Takao)[1]

[1] Poor Takao
    Also, damn, look at all those patterns

commentaries
    Spoiler:
    i translated this peeps because they are the ones i like the most in this book
    but in particular, whjat struck me most is lobo, hijikata, columbus, and wu
    lobo because he feels... very original. a bunch of mushed up idea becoming 1 being, yet still interesting and fresh
    hijikata because it felt like keikenchi takes 1 theme, and then had everything of hijikata surrounds that theme. it could backfire, making the character too 1 dimensional, but i feel that hijikata is a very succesful case of the result being a very dynamic character. him being the only one (?) not having keikenchi face probs have something to do with it
    columbus because he's refresing. so unapologetically evil, that i can enjoy the guy purely as a villain instead of a whitewashed one.
    and wu, because in my surprise, her Skills and stuffs about her tied so well with her journey of life. her skills and spec just feels... much more deeply tied to her life than most other servants

on the other hand, emiya alter's profile felt kinda bleh in comparison to his character in story
    bunyan's also the one im most frustrated about mostly because its just so dammn loooooooooong
    Last edited by castor212; September 28th, 2018 at 10:31 PM.
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    No need to calm down, just go crazy

US Friend Code
    You are an absolute madman

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    *sneeze*

Emiya Alter CMT BMCMIIW
    Class: Archer
    True Name: Emiya
    Source: Fate/stay night
    Height: 187 cm
    Weight: 78 kg

NP: ?

Setting creation: Nasu Kinoko, Higashide Yuuichirou
    Character design: Sasaki Shounen
    CV: Suwabe Junichi

-----
    Class Skills

Invalidates single action magic usage.

Independent Action: B
    The ability to be able to act independently for a period even if magic energy supply from the Master is severed.
    In cases where vast quantity of magic energy is needed, such as during usage of Noble Phantasm, backup from the Master is necessary.
    -----
    Personal Skill

Bulletproof Treatment: A
    A Skill that may very well be called “Protection from Arrows” by means of the most modern [1] Heroic Spirit.
    It’s designated as bulletproof, but strictly speaking most projectiles can be repelled.

Projection Magic: C (conditionally A+)
    A magic that reproduces tools by his image for but several minutes.
    The pair of swords that Archer favored, Kanshou and Bakuya, was something created by means of projection magic as well.
    Its rank rapidly increases only when the projection subject is categorized as “sword”.
    Through the special trait of “able to prepare counterfeits many times over”, Emiya momentarily increases the power of the projected Noble Phantasms by making them crash and detonates.

Derisive Mind of Steel: A
    A Mental Pollution Skill granted upon being inverted.
    Unlike Mental Pollution, it is able to force in the designated concept; close to a kind of brainwashing.
    The thought bestowed to him makes the protection of Human Order the priority; deeming the way of Guardians which forsakes everything other than that to be acceptable.
    Were this man not endowed with A-rank, he would not have been able to sufficiently exhibits the power of his inversion status.

[1]最新: newest, latest; i opted with most modern because using newest or latest makes me imagine iPhone release instead
    -----
    Unlimited Lost Works
    Infinite Swords Creation

Range: 30-60
    Maximum target: ? unit

Unlimited Lost Works.
    The “Infinite Swords Creation” is one of the furthest land that the magic specialized in forging swords had staked a life time to arrive at.
    This reality marble accumulates within it all the weapons bearing the concept of “swords” that he had seen.
    ...However, this man’s “Infinite Swords Creation” arises from within the body of the opponent. The minuscule Reality Marble becomes a dreadful force within their body and rips the enemy apart.
    -----
    Personage
    Second pronoun: anta
    Third pronoun: kare/kanojo/sore

- Character
    The ally of justice who had fallen to ruins.
    At the beginning, he had been a sweeper who acts under a coldheaded theory and law. However, by means of several incidents, he transforms into a satirist to the point of self-injury.
    He chooses mission that must be done composedly and heartlessly, and deals with it rationally.
    Even now, his recollection and ego are whittling away bit by bit; due to that, his mundane memories are poor.
    It seems that he puts to his diary only things that he judges to must be recorded.

He holds absolutely no expectation towards the Master.
    The man who speaks cynically of himself as a machine would gladly do anything, no matter how fiendish, if it’s for the sake of achieving his objective.
    And of course, should avoiding fiendish method and even with a roundabout way the objective gets done, he would not stop that either.

- Speech example
    “Here for revenge? Not bad. That’s a befitting last days.”
    “...Did you say something, Master?
    Apologies, lately I’ve had some dizzy attacks…. Even a conversation that happens just five minutes ago felt like a distant dream.”
    “It’s time? Very well. Let’s go, Master.
    I know. We’re doing the usual; saving the weak and crushing the strong, no? Being an ally of justice isn’t bad.
    --------I don’t know why. But for some reason I feel like weeping.”
    “So. The swan had thus flew away.
    Avarice brings only harm. Such a frame and body would be able to neither flutter nor float away. It shall sink like the metal it is.”
    -----
    Depiction

He is not the nameless that the society brought forth, but a ruined, mindless enforcer[1] who threw away his own name.
    His memory is damaged, and he had already lost his past.
    The man continues to deride himself, who had forsaken morality, despised love, and became nothing but a living corpse.

He has no ideals, no beliefs; and thus he is efficient.
    Boasting of being just like a machine, a nameless antihero.
    Due to parts of his roots being corrupted, he will unfold a slaughter without mercy if it’s for the sake of accomplishing his objective.

[1]執行者. Can also mean executioner/performer. Literally the one who does stuffs.
    -----
    General weaponry

He utilizes two guns; a two sword style by means of the pair of guns “Kanshou and Bakuya”.
    -----

Emiya
    My past self, who put a bitter smile as if saying he can’t put a complain even if killed.[1]

Sesshouin Kiara
    I don’t have much of an opinion in matters and affairs regarding this woman.
    I will simply kill her, no matter how many times, if her way of being propagates through society and brings harm to it.

Jaguar Man
    …..You, and that boy…. I…..

[1]with how japanese works this is ambigue af
    I cant say who is being killed in this sentence, emiya or emiya, although the answer is obviously emiya.
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator

Emiya who is very much out of the usual… I’ve drawn him in high spirit with who knows how many words that came out during the exchange with Type-MOON, strengthening the image of “Emiya who upon further thinking looks like a prisoner!” Afterwards, his voice, his meager setting development, as well as his story began to take form, becoming a character; his role nimbly jumps over my image of him, heading into an unthinkable, heartrending direction that left a deep impression. (Sasaki Shounen)

Hessian Lobo CMT BMCMIIW

Class: Avenger
    True Name: Hessian Lobo
    True Name: Hessian Lobo [1]
    Alias: Avenger of Shinjuku
    Source: Legend, historical fact, story
    Region: America
    Height: 181 cm, and unlike in the historical fact, the wolf king’s length surpasses 3 m
    Weight: 99 kg (the head is removed)

STR: A+
    CON: B+
    NP: B+

Character design: Shimokoshi
    CV: Takeuchi Ryouta

[1]yes, the mats said it twice
    [2]for the second male, its specifically animal male instead of man male
    -----
    Class Skills

Avenger: A
    NP rate of increase raises by means of taken damage. Grudges and resentments accumulates easily.
    Come what may, still humans shall be annihilated.

Memory Correction: B
    That hatred shall never, ever be forgotten.
    Like a small, unsightly scar carved unto the history of man, it shall remain for eternity.

Self-Recovery (Magic Energy): B
    For as long as he exist in the world made by humans, he shall continue to devour his feed with hatred as his fang.

Transparency: D-
    This is not the concealment of presence, but physically turning human body transparent through drug administration.
    Even if one perceives “whether or not he is nearby” from the level of Hessian Lobo’s force of existence, one would still be unable to tangibly read his coordinates; a rare case where such low rank of the skill conversely becomes a merit instead.
    It amplifies ferocity as a compensation, but….it entirely has no effect on Hessian Lobo.
    -----
    Personal Skill

Fallen Demon: A+
    A Skill given to mystical beasts and fallen ones.
    A man-made demonic nature, unattainable through natural means.
    Improves of defense power, resistance against abnormal status, and so forth.
    The ability slightly falls short to Natural Demon.

Monstrous Strength: B
    Temporarily magnifies STR. An offensive special characteristic possessed only by monsters and mystical beasts.
    Increase STR by 1 rank upon usage. Duration depends on the rank of "Monstrous Strength".

One Shrouded in Death: A
    A Skill that scatters disasters towards his surrounding as an existence of demonic nature which brings about death. It comes from how the German mercenary (Hessian) that becomes the rider had been reduced into a monster reaching Dullahan.
    Lobo’s vengeful desire becomes a tangible armor, making it possible for offense.[1]

Animal Dialogue: A
    Mutual understanding with animals which posses no language becomes possible.
    Because it is not as if the intellect of the animals improve, the more complex nuances does not get conveyed.
    Because the Wolf King Lobo is an animal, it is possible for him to command life form of lower rank than him, excluding humans.[2]

[1]oh hey, this is similar to Salieri, interesting. Also, from the notes on the design, it probably takes the form of them scythes that looks like it came out of Lobo’s fur and Hessian’s cloak and arms and everywhere
    [2]basically, humans count as lower life form, but is not within the spectrum of the order
    Also we could have had 50% NP fill Avenger reeeeeeeeeeeeee
    -----
    Frieren Scharfrichter
    Decapitation Towards the Distant One

Range: 1~5

Frieren Scharfrichter.
    The execution of rage, taking form out of their desire for revenge.
    Although it does not possess the ability in the level of reversing cause and effect, by means of subtly adding a deviation towards the world within the range of the Noble Phantasm, it creates a situation where “beheading becomes easy”.
    A severing-and-killing Noble Phantasm which decapitates in one blow.
    -----
    Personage
    None

- Character
    One had had his wife murdered by humans, whereas the other had been beheaded by a surprise attack. While those are their origin, this composite Servants have the wolf king as the main lynchpin, while Hessian simply obeys silently.

The saint graph numerical value is unable to establish whether or not the invisible man is self aware.
    The meaning of his wordless silence can be taken to be similar as that of a Berserker; however, he is highly intelligent.
    Nonetheless, said intelligence is for the sake of hunting down humans.

On the case of being summoned, they will wordlessly accompany the Master. Exceedingly fastidious, Lobo in particular is unable to simply open up his heart.
    Such a way being is less of that of an antihero and more of that of an avenger.
    Nevertheless, there is no other way but to keep on connecting with them in patience and perseverance.
    Upon being disgruntled, they will turn transparent and run away.

- Speech example
    None
    -----
    Historical depiction

Hessian holds the nuance of the “German mercenary”, but strictly speaking it is not a name.
    This nameless mercenary had crossed to America only to be killed and lost his head. The revived mercenary wished for the return of his head, as he prowled about in the woods of New York.

On the other hand, the Wolf King Lobo who had made an appearance in Setton’s “Wild Animals I Have Known” was the name of a wolf who (was reported to) have been actually alive.
    Lobom who had continuously hunted down the cow lifestocks, possessed strength that even feared by the shepherds as the “devil”. Setton had been invited and had managed to apprehend his wife, the white wolf Blanca; by using her corpse as a lure, Lobo had finally been captured.
    It is said that the Wolf King Lobo had not even a single meal after his capture, simply dying while looking towards the distant.

Jack Griffin was a scientist who ends up turning himself invisible; he is an existence close to a conceptual formalwear which had ended up extracting only the component of “transparency”, and he does not come out to the outside.

Although each of their bearings are different, they all equally embrace the desire for revenge against humans; wishing not of punishment through justice (Avenger) but simply revenge through hatred.
    -----
    General weaponry

A falciform blade reminiscent of Harpe
    Fang bites
    One Shrouded in Death (armor)
    -----
    *with the exception of 1 part, these are not from the perspective of Hessian Lobo but of the other Servants.

Edmond Dantes
    As a fellow avenger, he embraces a sense of duty out of a kind of compassion towards their revenge.

Knight Servants
    There are those who shows pity, and there are those who shows respect towards Hessian, who had continued on fighting despite having lost his head. Reactions vary.

Nursery Rhyme / Enkidu / Mecha Eli-chan / Mecha Eli-chan II
    Fundamentally speaking, Lobo is cautious towards all human Servants (and even towards divine spirits who are subjects of faith), but as an exception, towards “those perfectly inhuman” he slightly loosens down his guard.
    However, because he is cautious against oni kin in a different way, he treats Ibaraki Douji and Shuten Douji no different than the others.

Jack the Ripper and Jeanne d’Arc Alter Santa Lily are a bit unhappy due to him allowing only Nursery Rhyme to get close and that’s just unfaiiiir.
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator

I drew the gigantified wolf swelling up by the power of hatred with a flaring and strongly boiling image. The shackles are as if embodying him never ever forgetting his grudges. The Hessian is famous in Sleepy Hollow… so much so that I had to really think what to make of him, but then I had him with a military uniform that does not really look out of place and a gigantic sword scythe in hand. If I may say so myself, he sure ends up looking like a character from a different game![1] (Shimokoshi)

[1]is it darksouls
    Its dark souls isnt it

Yan Qing CMT BMCMIIW

True Name: Yan Qing
    Alias: Assassin of Shinjuku
    Source: Shui Hu Zhuan (Suikouden/Water Margin)
    Height: 171 cm
    Weight: 63 kg

STR: B
    CON: D
    MGI: D
    NP: D

Character design: Shimaudon
    CV: Okamoto Nobuhiko

-----
    Class Skills

Presence Concealment: C
    Suppresses one's presence as a Servant. A Skill suitable for covert action.
    However, as he moves into preparations for offense, the rank of this skill drops considerably.

Ruffian: A
    A composite Skill of the Riding Skill and Independent Action Skill. As an add on, it has the effect becoming stronger during banquets and such.
    -----
    Personal Skill

Zhong Guo Quan Fa: EX (proportionate to A+++)[1]
    Chinese rationalism. The value of how much one persists in the martial arts that made becoming one with the universe its purpose. The degree of difficulty in acquiring it is of the highest level, and unlike other Skills, A rank is the level where one can say to have finally “learned it”.
    He has no tangible episode of quan fa in the original “Shui Hu Zhuan”; however, he is believed to be the originator of various existing quan fa.
    (Turning a fine fellow of legend into the originator of quan fa is itself a kind of legend.)

Espionage: A
    The ability capable of infiltrating enemy’s organization as well as gaining powerful trust.
    If not even his name is known to the enemy’s side, he is able to put informations through illegal channels with no trouble at all.

Tian Qiao Xing[2]: A+
    One of the reincarnated 108 Stars of Destiny, known to bring about calamity.
    The reincarnation of a mó xīng[3], he was born bearing the burden of calamity and karma.
    Yan Qing is the Tian Qiao Xing, who exceedingly excels in the ingenious of his skills.

Doppelganger: EX
    A phantom installed in the manner of a formalwear. A transformation Skill by means of exceedingly diluting his “self”. While it is possible to copy a part of Skills, the same is impossible for Noble Phantasms.
    Originally it is an ability on the class of Noble Phantasm with the potential of perfect imitation; however, there is the fact that Yan Qing himself slightly avoids it, making it settle on a lower rank.
    If he ends up accepting it, it would probably be a high grade ability which alters his form unrestricted.

[1]Chinese Kenpo. Imma try as much as I can to keep em Chinese (mandarin? cantonese?) with the might of conversion tool and wikipedia because why not. Chinese peeps cmiiw. Also, description is literally word by word with Li’s Skill.
    [2]Skillful Star
    [3]魔星. Should I just use demonic overlords for this
    -----
    Juumenmaifuku Muei no Gotoku
    Shi Mian Mai Fu - Muei no Gotoku

Ambush from Ten Sides - As If Shadowless.
    Clone[1] strikes by means of the unique footwork of the Yan Qing Quan[2].
    Although it does not reach the realm of sorcery, from the perspective of third person it is an imperceptible footwork followed with multiple strikes.
    It is a state truly as if no shadows are left in the ground.

[1]bunshin
    [2]Fist of Yan Qing
    -----
    Personage
    Second pronoun: anta/anata
    Third pronoun: kare/kanojo

- Character
    A bright and friendly figure.
    Due to being a ruffian, he is rebellious against the powers that be; but in regards to the Master he would attend to him/her in complete sincerity.

However, should the Master be someone excessively violent in attitude, he would probably either go away or otherwise attempt to break and train[1] them into a good lord.

[1]調教, training/breaking animals

- Motives and attitude towards Master\
    He is fundamentally sincere, handling the Master like a teacher would.
    Ever bright and proficient in artistic skills, should the Master request of it he would probably play an instrument and so forth.
    However, his true nature is the outlaw who stretched all the way to Liang Shan Bo, a man who pursues freedom.

- Speech example
    “Alrighty then, maybe I should gallantly do some fisticuffs!”
    “Now that you’ve employed me this much, I suppose there’s not much else to do. Let me show that a ruffian that I am can get determined as well.”
    “Master. Why would you trust me this much, even when I have yet to reveal my true name? You’re a softhearted one, huh… Well, even a ruffian got one or two things he can be proud of. As one of the 36 stars shining on heaven, I shall serve you with all my sincerity.”
    -----
    Historical depiction

A fictitious fine fellow who appears in the “Shui Hu Zhuan”. While he had been an orphan from the beginning, he was picked up and raised by the wealthy Lu Junyė.
    It had seem that the Lu Junyi’s love towards him was out of ordinary, that a theory had said that Lu Junyi had love Yan Qing no less than he had his wife.
    Yan Qing, who had grown into a fairskinned and graceful young man of small stature, together entered the Liang Shan Bo, displaying great efforts no less than his lord.
    The Liang Shan Bo before long became the representation of the loyalist army and went impoverished. Due to that, Yan Qing, afraid of being thrown away due to having served his purpose, encouraged Lu Junyi to escape together with him. But Li Junyi, who had been scheduled to receive an award, paid him no mind.
    The weeping Yan Qing then escaped Liang Shan Bo alone, his whereabouts afterwards unknown.
    In Shui Hu Zhuan, he was one of the few survivors. However, surely enough, none knew whether or not that is what he had wished for.
    -----
    Ingame depiction

He is a user of Zhong Guo Quan Fa, following Li Shuwen.
    Despite being a straightforward beauty, the gap between his full body tattoo as well as his bright voice is his selling point.
    -----
    General weaponry

The quan fa.
    In the case of being summoned in another class, he would also uses crossbow and so forth.
    -----

Li Shuwen
    To think I would be able to fight a quan fa jia who had carved his name into historical fact. Dear me, I suppose this is what it means to become a Servant!

Jing Ke
    I’m not being sexist or anything here; it’s just really surprising is all.
    I mean, this here is the inspiration for the idiom “as if no one is watching”[1], you know?
    ….Although, if we get around to drink together, I’d probably immediately get how it is!

Quetzalcoatl
    I’m fine with exchanging promise for a rematch and all, but really, I just can’t estimate a winning move.
    ….If it’s like this, I guess there’s nothing to it but to spend all time training and fumble for a strategy….

Marta (Swimsuit)
    Since we’ve been getting more and more Servants who uses bare hands, I guess we really should hold a grand tournament here?
    Is what I’d like to try suggest.

[1]傍若無人. Jing Ke’s third skill.
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator
    “Anyway, you just go and draw a handsome one” said the manager. So I did, in my own special way. At first, I had thought to make the design a seriously simple one, but with everything kinda out of order, when I realized it, during the design process this character ended up having the most component and details on him (sweat). His gauntlets and clothing also have immense amount of details, but beyond even that are his tattooes; it was seriously hard. That being said, I feel like the design ends up much better compared to my first image of him, and due to that right now I feel like those hardships are worth it. Oh, by the way, the character on his back is “義”[1]; I inspected various things in regards to the Assassin of Shinjuku (Yan Qing), and it is the most suited to represent him. (Shimaudon)

[1] 義 is justice, honor, righteousness, that sort of stuffs.
    Also bloooody hell them tatooos
    Hot, really hot

Hijikata Toshizou CMT BMCMIIW

True Name: Hijikata Toshizou
    Height: 187cm
    Weight: 75kg

NP: C+

Setting creation: Keikenchi
    Character design: Yogo Yuuki
    CV: Hoshino Takanori

Main works appearance: Fate Grand Order
    -----
    Class Skills

Mad Enhancement: D+
    He is Shinsengumi itself; as long as he is here, even alone, then Shinsengumi shall never die. Such was the intense self-confidence which drives insane of his mind.
    Alone at the beginning, alone at the end; the lone Shinsengumi.
    -----
    Personal Skill

Demon of the Battlefield: B
    A Skill which rouses his allies through his personal prowess and valor. Strengthen himself as well as the troops he leads beyond their original abilities.
    The way he fights, just like that of a demon, sometimes strikes fear even towards his allies.

Disengage: C
    The ability to withdraw from battle, or to reset the state of affairs. It also returns disadvantageous battle to its initial state and skill condition to its starting value.
    Simultaneously, several bad statuses are compulsorily cancelled. When he was alive, every time he thought of losing he would always rise again and continue to fight.[1]

Military Tactics: D
    A tactical, instinctive ability in regards not of one-on-one battle, but of battle involving large numbers.It grants advantageous correction in the case of using one’s own anti-army Noble Phantasm, or when dealing against the enemy’s anti-army Noble Phantasm.
    (In FGO, it is fundamentally not utilized)

Kyokuchuu Hatto[2] : EX
    One is to not go against the samurai code (prohibition of combats unworthy of a warrior)
    One is to not to escape from the office (prohibition of rescinding one’s contract)
    One is to not raise money on their own accord (prohibition of furnishing materials from others)
    One is to not handle litigations on their own accord (prohibition of rescinding combat status by means of negotiation)
    One is to not engage in personal battles (prohibition of battles outside of the Master’s instruction)

A Skill that places compulsory restraints upon oneself. He would receive damage should he breach those prohibitions; however, his statuses would rise in exchange. Breaching all prohibitions would render him immobile.
    Normally, breaching the prohibitions that which a Shinsengumi regimental soldier would have never been allowed to breach would gradually render one insane.
    It is the embodiment of his resolution and madness; of one who still aspires to be Shinsengumi, even after he threw away his pride as a warrior.

[1] we had BC with disengage effect before
    Now here we are, disengage with BC flavor
    [2]literally inner department law / bureau law
    I dunno how to make it sound good in english so i left it in jp
    -----
    Shinsengumi
    Undying Fidelity

Range: 1

Shinsengumi.
    The flag of fidelity is him, him alone; and for as long as he is here, it shall never die. The Noble Phantasm in which his intense pride and madness interweave.
    Even within his corps, by no means he is their better in terms of sword skills; however, regardless of friend or foe, all profess thus: “I may not lose against Hijikata, but neither do I feel I would be able to win”. Such was the sword of carnage belonging to the war demon, Hijikata Toshizou.
    Upon invocation, degradation of physical abilities due to bodily injury is temporarily made invalid; it makes it possible for him to use any means and to continue fighting until all enemies’ are slaughtered. However, it is a double-edged sword which bursts all damage received in one go when its period of effect ends.
    Such was truly the reappearance of his lifetime, in which he never ceased fighting. When invoked, his surrounding transforms into a battlefield where bullets fly about as guns roar. It displays the aspect of an anti-army Noble Phantasm through a large number summoning, yet its true essence is something completely different. All of it is a manifestation of his madness, in which “even now, Shinsengumi is here.”

“Shinsengumi… is… here…, Shinsengumi… IS…. ME!!!”
    -----
    Personage
    Second pronoun: omae/kisama, etc
    Third pronoun: yatsu/are, etc

- Character

The public order organization which was active during the Bakumatsu period in the heart of Kyoto, Shinsengumi.
    The demonic vice chief who leads the Shinsengumi, feared even among this group of swordsman, Hijikata Toshizou.

The samurai who threw away his pale blue haori, settled in western clothing, took up guns in his arm, and continued to fight against the era so as to persist in his fidelity.
    Contrary to his demonic style of fighting, he is a rationalist in regards to the battlefield, possessing the flexibility to make use of anything and everything if it is for the sake of victory as well.
    His skill with the sword does not particularly stand out within the group of master swordsman; however, when it comes to cutting down each other, when it comes to real combat where anything and everything goes--such as throwing sands on the opponents’ eyes or strangling them down--he is absurdly strong.
    While he is Berserker, it is possible for him to hold normal conversation, as well as performing tactical judgement.
    His madness is aggregated in his severely subjective impression, in which the Shinsengumi is yet to die.

He is Shinsengumi; even alone, so as long as that he is here, then Shinsengumi shall never die.
    His pride, which can be said to be madness already, is so much that he did not even realize that he had become a Heroic Spirit in death.
    Only the word fidelity is his support, one which drives him insane.
    Never ceasing to fight. While knowing that he is truly beyond salvation, for the sake of fidelity.

--------The demonic vice chief, burdened with the stigma of fidelity.

He treats the Master as an ordinary regimental soldier. He deals with him with the strict attitude of the Shinsengumi vice chief.
    The moment the Master that summoned him gives up on fighting, he or she immediately becomes the target for purging.
    His outward appearance of unexpectedly caring for others is good, but due to his brusque manner of speaking, there are also times where he was misunderstood.
    His favorite dish is takuan; so much so that it is said that he came back while shouldering the takuan he likes by the barrel.
    His lifetime of the Kyoto era was exceedingly popular; due to that, it is said that he had many scandals circulating about.
    His hobby is haiku.

- Speech example

“....Shinsengumi is me.”
    “SHINSENGUMI IS HERE!”
    “I will cutdown those who step back; there is naught to do... but to kill! Advance! KILL! ADVANCE!”
    “Draw your blade… and attack…. Shinsengumi, FORWARD!”
    “Lawbreaker, is it…. Then, seppuku.”
    -----
    Historical depiction

Vice chief of Shinsengumi, the public order organization which was active during the Bakumatsu period in the heart of Kyoto.
    He is feared as the demonic vice chief who impose severe discipline within the group by the master swordsman set of regimental soldiers.
    During childhood, he was an exceedingly bad boy, even nicknamed as the “Baragaki of Bushu”. He had immediately picked up a fight with the head upon entering apprenticeships and was made to leave his post afterwards. An extreme problem child.

While he peddled his family’s secret medicine, it was also around that time when he rampaged and laid to waste many swordsmanship dojo in various of places, acquiring much experience.
    Afterwards, he began training in the dojo of Tennenrishinryuu and met the future chief of Shinsengumi, Kondou Isami, as well as the future captain of its first unit, Okita Souji.

In Bunkyuu era, third year, second month, together with his Shieikan[1] comrades he enlisted to the Roushigumi which aim is to guard the then shogun, Tokugawa Iemochi. Going towards Kyoto was the turning point of his life.
    After the Roushigumi are divided , together with Kondou and Okita they form the Shinsengumi via the predecessor organization of ronin groups.
    As Kondou’s right hand man, oftentimes he had to purge by assassination the antagonistic Serizawa Kamo and the Mitogaku. He had made complete the organisation with the Shieikan faction and consequently Kondou at the summit of it.
    Through their activity in the Rebellion of Hamaguri, the Ikedaya Incident, and many others, the Shinsengumi had been approved even by the shogunate and experienced the peak of its time.
    However, the shogun Yoshinobu performed the restoration of imperial rule, losing to the new government army during the Battle of Toba-Fushimi.
    Sensing disadvantage in the state of war, the regimental soldiers then deserted one after another, and there are others who detached themselves out of policy differences.
    Afterwards, Kondou was captured by the new government army and executed, Okita died due to his illness, and Shinsengumi in effect met its end.
    However, Hijikata alone hoisted the flag of Shinsengumi still; he headed north as he fought the new government army and at the end of it finally managed to arrive at the Goryoukaku[2] at Hakodate.
    It is said that Hijikata insisted of resistance to the bitter end towards his allies who advocated him to surrender, and at the end of it, he assaulted the new government army in order to save the regimental soldiers who was fighting them, and died when a bullet shot him.

His comrades, whom he soared together with through the era. One of them fell in battle; one of them fell to disease; still one of them fell through despair.
    Nobody else is left standing besides him.
    He is the beginning, as well as the last of Shinsengumi.

--------Carrying his oath beyond, with his fidelity here unwavering. [3]

[1] the dojo location of tennenrishinryuu apprentices
    [2]lit five sided fortifications
    [3]I opted for a (very) liberal translation here, because literal translation of 誓いは彼方に誠はここに is just “oath beyond, fidelity here” which sounds awkward af. BMCMIIW
    -----
    General weaponry

A Japanese sword (Izumi no Kami Kanesada)
    Guns (Gerber gun)
    -----

Okita Souji
    An acquaintance since childhood. The moment he was about to hit a blow to Okita, who had only entered the dojo for the first time, for some reason he already fell senseless in bed. Hijikata still remembers of the dread of the excessive genius of the sword, which rendered even him speechless.

Oda Nobunaga
    Although they in no way fit well with each other[1], their compatibility in regards of matters such as way of thinking in battle and rational aspect is not bad; good, even.

Chacha
    Contrary to his expectation of her being a child, sometimes she strangely speaks to him while gazing at him from above; for that reason, he isn’t very good at dealing with her. Oi, don’t just go eating my takuan.

Carmilla
    For some reason, they unexpectedly have many things to be in common related to torture. That being said, it is not that Hijikata enjoys torture; it is simply something he as a vice chief naturally has to do. Carmilla understands on that point, but that’s just that and nothing else; she beguilingly rouses him up with “You definitely have the talent for it, no?”

Miyamoto Musashi
    That’s Musashi of the Nitenichiryuu? Even joke could only go so far…, no, let me think of it differently. Her being well developed is a good thing. A Sanzou priest is fine too!”

Kondou Isami
    Deputy chief of the Shinsengumi. Although one might say that he is the one who dictated Hijikata’s life, he is a good person.

[1]this sentence uses an interesting idiom, そり合わない, where a blade does not fit its scabbard
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator

When this conversation was brought to me at the beginning, I didn’t know the Servant’s true name yet. After I officially took the contract, I was glad when I found out it was Hijikata Toshizou.
    I’m from Hokkaido myself, so I’ve made way to the Goryoukaku plenty of times already, plus he’s also my favorite Shinsengumi figure. I’ve had plenty of fun drawing him. (Yogo Yuuki)

Wu Zetian CMT BMCMIIW

True Name: Wu Zetian
    Alias: Assassin of the Nightless City
    Height: 138cm
    Weight: 35kg

CON: E
    AGI: A
    LCK: A
    NP: B

Character design: Harada Takehito
    CV: Shiori Izawa

-----
    Class Skills

Presence Concealment: D
    Suppresses one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for covert action.
    …..However, at the foundation, it is about as much as the empress concealing herself behind the bamboo blind.
    -----
    Personal Skill

Torture Techniques: A
    A transcendent techniques for torture. Plus corrections for attacks that made use of torture implements.
    The familiar-like beings (Ku Li)[1] she employs also possesses the techniques on the same quality.
    When she or the Ku Li made use of this skill on a criminal, said criminal would, “without fail”, recognize of his or her own sin. In addition, when they use it on a subject who was in possession of secrets which threaten the righteous nation administration, they would, “without fail”, be able to obtain said secret.
    ...While said intel’s objective truth may not be secured, it the next torture it would most likely become the truth.

Imperial Privilege: B
    Capable of the acquisition for a short time of Skills that he originally doesn't possess.
    The corresponding Skills covers riding, swordsmanship, fine arts, military tactics, covering wide ranges.
    She, who possesses a firm will and rises as a consort of T’ang, had done all manners of great efforts to promote herself, all for the sake of staying in the eyes of the emperor.
    Pursuit of knowledge, endurance build, refinement of etiquette, improvement of traditional arts….. even knowledge of warfare; all of them becomes necessary so that she can keep up their lovers’ talk without him losing his interest. Her foundation as an empress who “possesses everything as a matter of course” is not something she is born with; it is something she had acquired out of her endeavor during that time.

Empress’ Charisma: A
    The ability of the empress, who had started as a consort of T’ang and then arrived to establishing her own personal state of Zhou dynasty, in grasping the nature of human spirit.
    It makes feasible of state administration.
    While she may have impose widely the politics of fear, her ability in appointing those with talent is considered to be excellent.

[1] literally “an unsparing official”
    -----
    Kokumitsu Rashakukei
    Gāo Mė Luó Zhī Jīng
    [1]

Silkweave Scripture of Incrimination.
    The manual for the Ku Li (torture officials), said to be written during the era of her reign.
    It is a guidance writing of torture and interrogation for the purpose of fabricating so called criminals.

This Noble Phantasm is equal to the embodiment of the national law of "her freely producing criminals."
    In other words, during the time where this Noble Phantasm is deployed, she becomes the "one who torture" everybody else and anyone confronting her unquestioningly becomes the "one who is tortured".

By all rights, she becomes able to punishes those insolent utilizing a great variety of torture method, but recently it seems that she feels like utilizing poisons and wine jars that she once arranged to use against her former political enemies.

“Torture, torture, and even more torture! ...Nyufu☆”
    -----
    Personage
    First pronoun: warawa
    Second pronoun: sonata / kisama nado
    Third pronoun: yatsu / ayatsu / ** (no honorifics)

- Character
    An arrogant empress, full of pride.
    Devoted to her own desire, her personality is an intense one which loves from the bottom of her heart the things she loves while destroying things she finds unpleasant.
    Be that as it may, she is highly intelligent and refined, able to judge what is just as just.
    In addition, while she may insist on her own way as the empress.
    She is by no means a foolish one.
    Even though she encourages of torture and incrimination, she in facts possesses a defined ability in managing the state.

Her wish towards the Holy Grail is, of course, “another chance for her country”.

She treats the Master as “a useful personage for the time she would build her country”.
    Like a staff officer. Like [1]We shall put you to work in Our side.[/i]
    She would approve of making them the prime minister, or making them an excellent torture official, also…. beyond that, how to say this, even making them someone who is more or less her other partner.
    [i]All of it depends on how you perform form now on[/1], so she said somewhat delightfully.

- Speech example
    “Our name is Wu Zetian. To try on employing Us... quite the contrary, your arrogance has arouse Our interest!”
    “Master, We are bored, truly bored. Have you no secrets information or something of such nature of Servants who won’t do as they are told? We would allow for their execution.”
    “Fufu, have you finally been unable to hold yourself back upon Our charm?”
    “Master. W-We would not be opposed to especially grant you the permission to praise upon Us, you know?”
    -----
    Historical depiction

A figure from the 7th-8th century. The sole empress in the history of China.

Originally she had been a consort of the second Emperor of T'ang, Taizong. One of her concubines.
    Although she had risen within the harem and was bestowed with the status of “talented one”, within Taizong’s reign she was not able to make apparent of her presence in the imperial court. To add, during the time an ominous prophecy of “After T’ang’s third generation, the queen of Wu shall prosper” had began to spread around Taizong if it were the truth.
    All women in possession of that name then became shunned more than ever. In other words, she became unable to curry favor with those most important for the sake of seizing influence.

Then what should she do?
    The one she then set her eyes on is Taizong’s son and crown prince, Li Zhi (the future third Emperor of T’ang, Gaozong).

Of course, a love between a consort of the emperor and the son of the emperor is not something that can be ethically allowed.
    However, through making use of all manners of wiles and deceit, stabbing through the crack in the system and morality, as well as utilizing the antagonism between Gaozong’s wife, Empress Wang, and Gaozong’s favored mistress, Consort Xiao, she had managed to return to the imperial court.
    Consort Wu, who had overcome many distress and managed to obtain the position which could formally receive the emperor’s favor, would then had many children with Gaozong, but-------
    Before long, the flame of one life disappeared from within the mere newborn.

…..What necessary for her after entering the imperial court was the elimination of obstacles.
    The woman who reached out her hand to the greatest authority known as the emperor, embraced it on her chest, and eventually was in the position to snatch it, decided that she should have be the only one.
    It is said that consequently, she pressed and questioned Empress Wang as a criminal who murdered her child, overthrow Consort Xiao together with Empress Wang, and then took the seat of Gaozong’s empress for herself.
    At that point, on top of cutting out the limbs of Consort Xiao, she had executed her by by throwing her into a sake jar, among others.
    From this flow of event, there are those who considered that perhaps she had murdered her own child and laid the blame on the empress, but-----
    The truth is not certain.

To add, due to the curse of "you shall be reborn as a mouse, and I, reborn as a cat, sha bite you to death" said by the dying Consort Xiao at the time, she would thereafter completely prohibit of keeping cats in the imperial court. There is also a theory stating that she had moved the capital Chang'an to Luoyang due to fear of ghosts.

In any case, she had grasped the real power of statecraft from behind the bamboo blind; she would then murder (assassinate) any relatives who had become hindrances and her political enemies one by one.
    After Gaozong's death, she changed the name of the country to “Zhou”, finally took the throne for herself, and granted herself the title of “Shengshen Huangdi”.
    Conforming to her state government, she had laid out politics of fear which encourages incrimination.
    The people feared from their heart of the brutal torture by the hands of officials known as the “Ku Li”-------
    -----
    Depiction in FGO

She is not someone who was born to become an empress.
    She is someone who climbed to the top and reached that status through great efforts.
    She herself does not feel astonished by that in the slightest.

--------She had aimed for the highest possible, and became the empress.

She had decided that she will absolutely become one, and so it was a matter of course.
    She had continued to put great efforts for that, and so it was a matter of course.
    Her journey, bloodied from entering the harem, becoming an adult, and obtaining power ….Put to words, it was akin to a match which result was already decided beforehand.

What is truly necessary for becoming an empress is, simply, to be determined from the beginning.

In her oppressed childhood, she had raised her eyes towards the sky and sworn so-------
    Of the pure determination to obtain this country.
    Of the loud determination to properly lead this country.
    One can conceive that, “that moment” itself, is the highest height of her life.
    Not as a title, but as a way of life-----
    Because if one were to ask her of since when had she been the empress, then her answer would be since “that moment”.
    Because if one were to ask her of how was she able to become the empress, then her answer would be because of “that moment”.
    Because if one were to ask her of when in her life had she shined the most, then her answer would be in “that moment”.
    And so, the form she materialize with was this form of a young girl.

“Well, besides that… is it not a self evident truth that a young woman is preferable than an elderly one? Kufufu--!”
    -----

Carmilla, Elizabeth Bathory
    “Hoh, those would be torture techniques of the west, yes? Well then, would you be interested to try working under Us?”

Xuanzang Sanzang
    “Mm? That priest… We have a feeling that We had met with her somewhere…”

Jing Ke
    (Sees her from afar, quickly hides in the corner of the corridor) -> (staaaaares at her while thinking don't tell Us, that woman would even… on Us…) -> (upon seeing her, Jing Ke starts swinging her dagger in gesture nonchalantly) -> (sounds of her screaming PYAAAAAA! and running away)

Fou / Jaguar Man / Tamamo Cat
    D-Don’t let those cats come near UuuuuuuUSSSSSSS!!!!!
    -----
    Comment from Illustrater
    The request was an ecchi and total S loli empress. I’m doing my best for the sex appeal in a body without any sex appeal. I felt like saying that her forehead and slanted eyes must definitely go like this. If you look at it, the hair rolls are like the image of a portrait crown. The clothing on her breast is not a ribbon string, but a tube top bra… but it really looks like a string, huh… The thing that obliquely looks like a pig in the background is mascot-ified [1](Chinese monster), Ton-chan. Looks good as a cushion. (Harada Takehito)

[1]I dunno what this character mean, and weirdly enough i cant find the character even with radical search

Christopher Columbus CMT BMCMIIW

Class: Rider
    True Name: Christopher Columbus
    Alias: Resistance Rider
    Region: Spain
    Height: 180 cm
    Weight: 84 kg

LCK: EX
    NP: A

Character design: Moto Murabito
    CV: Ootsuka Houchuu

-----
    Class Skills

Able to invalidates single action magic usage.
    A Magic Resistance on the same degree of an amulet that wards off magic energy.

Riding: B
    Capable of operating most rides with above average capacity. However, he is unable to ride members of phantasmal kin.
    -----
    Personal Skill

Voyager of the Storms: B
    A Skill for sailing vessels, as well as assuming leaderships over groups of sailors and fleets.
    In possession of both “Military Tactics” and “Charisma”.
    However, even though he made use of his leadership strength during his first grand voyage, due to its unprecedented nature and severity it is considered that his sailors had been on the brink of mutiny.

Indomitable Will: C
    The exceedingly firm will that will never, ever yield against any kind of pain, despair, or situation.
    In his case, the targets are those defined as “all manners of difficulties that obstructs him from realizing his dream.”
    It is less instantaneous power of resistance against difficulties and more of his way of being leading towards the power of persistence of “never, ever giving up”.
    Yes-----as long as one never gives up, their dream will definitely come true.

Conquistador: EX
    Spanish for “conqueror”.
    The skill of the one who had conquered the undeveloped land at the end of his voyage during the Age of Exploration. Denotes the ability of invading, ruling, pillaging, and enslaving undeveloped lands.
    Strictly speaking, conquistadors also refers to those who had conquered the continent of America, the outcome of their voyage; but as its origin-----as the first one who generated the concept of "a conqueror from Spain", Columbus possesses this skill at EX rank.

-----
    Santa Maria - Drop Anchor
    Exploration of the New World

Range: 1~30
    Maximum target: 200 unit

Santa Maria - Drop Anchor.
    The actualization of the most famed first voyage.
    The flag ship Santa Maria that he had once sailed on appears, docks (even in the middle of the land), and then-----in accordance to his instruction, accomplishes everything it must accomplish.
    It is the order of the ship's captain to begin the plundering: "Santa Maria, drop your anchor".
    It may just be a coincidence so that he would be considered a devout Christian, but…
    One can also interpret “Santa Maria - Drop Anchor” as a slang for “O Holy Mother of Maria, go choke a darkie”. [1]

[1] this is considerably much ruder in jp than in english. Also, BMCMIIW
    -----
    Personage
    Second pronoun: omaesan/omae/** (no honorifics)
    Third pronoun: yatsu/aitsu/** (no honorifics)

- Character
    A somewhat evil (heinous) old man who really, really loves his gold.
    As long as it means he could get some, he’d persevere to any length and even play the role of a good guy.
    He has the disposition of an explorer, as well as the ambiance of a scumbag treasure hunter.
    He makes his desire a priority in regards to everything.
    If someone were to say “Slavery is evil” to him, he’d be able to comprehend it as a piece of information (Well, if that’s what everybody says), but he wouldn’t be able to understand the real meaning behind it (But come now, the damn thing’s just so profitable and convenient).
    As long as his desire (dreams) lays beyond, he would never give up on it.

The wish he has upon the Holy Grail is, obviously, “gold and fame”.

He treats the Master as a fellow accomplice in earning money.
    A Master who find earning some money to feel good is a good Master; a Master who make a fuss of morals and justice is a bad Master.
    Upon being summoned in Chaldea, the human history being incinerated means money is simply out of the question; and so he reluctantly cooperates.
    Because he operates while calculating profit and loss, he understands that disobedience brings nothing to the table.
    However, left with any gap and he will carry out his own desire.

- Speech example
    “For men: food, gold, and women!”
    “I’ll trade it with this glass bead!”
    “Don’t you be meddling with my slave… *cough* my mates here!”
    “It ain’t matter whether your dream is to save the world or to get them golds. What I’m teaching you is simply this-----“giving up” is the enemy of all dreams.”
    -----
    Historical depiction

The first Christian Caucasian to reach the waters of America during the great age of exploration.
    His titles comprise of many things.
    An explorer, adventurer, sailor, and possibly-----

Contrary to his degree of fame, his origin as well as the first half of his life are wrapped in mystery.

It was around the year of 1480 that he got the idea and confidence of the westward course.
    However, it was difficult to find the expenses and patron for the voyage, and it took quite a long time before he managed to actually depart.
    In 1492, Columbus finally crossed the Atlantic Ocean with three ship; the flagship Santa Maria, the Niņa, and the Pinta. On the verge of the insecure sailors' rebellion, they managed to reach the ocean of America and discovered the San Salvador Island.

The first thing Columbus did upon reaching his destination was--
    plundering the valuable things from the native people there and took them as slaves.
    There's nothing stopping him anymore now that he had discovered a new world.
    Soon, second voyage took place, and new islands were found one after another.
    Of course, the slaughter, rape, and plundering of the natives by the Spaniards led by Columbus hadn't stop--

During his life, Columbus had had 4 voyages across the Atlantic Ocean; however, during his last years he was met with cold reception from his supporters, and ended up visited with numerous manners of desperation.
    He died in Spain on the 20th of May, 1506.
    -----
    Ingame depiction

A figure filled with absolute selfishness.

Upon believing the western course validity, he spent no less than 10 years until the practical departure across the Atlantic Ocean for raising funds and searching for patrons.
    On the other hand, one can also say that he had continued on dedicating the precious 10 years of his life for only the sake of his own desire.
    “I want to profit! Likewise, I’ll make you guys profit as well! So why the hell aren’t you coughing up the dough!?”
    Such was his outcry towards many feudal lords and kings for more than 10 years-----
    He possessed that much strong of a desire, as well as the conviction towards his plan…. His “dream”.

Being eloquent and skilled, he naturally has no qualms with deception and lies if it’s for the sake of achieving his desire.
    If it’s for his eventual, maximum gain, he would probably even conceal his desire midway.

“Keep on moving forward, and your dreams will definitely come true! So don’t you ever give up!”

<>

Just by what means was Columbus engraved in the history of man as a Heroic Spirit?

For that he is strong? Nay.
    For that he is superior? Nay.
    For that he had achieved an exploit for which it was impossible for anyone else? Nay.

It is simply that-----he never gave up. More so than anyone else.

This is a rare man who went down to history simply against the “evil of giving up”.
    That might be how the man known as Christopher Columbus is.

There are none would not approve of such a foundation as a Heroic Spirit, such magnificent strength to carry out the conviction he holds on to. Yet------
    The issue in that would be, that the framework of good and evil simply is not included in the full picture.
    -----

Pirate Servants
    Ain’t like I’m strictly a pirate though.
    Still, if you’re taking me to an interesting treasure island, I sure would accompany you, yeah?

Leonardo da Vinci
    …..You sure are different from what I heard, eh…

Moriarty
    Can’t say I find sinister plans agreeable.
    …...So how much profit are we talking about here?

Queen of Sheba
    Got some dainty business talk?
    I sure wouldn’t mind getting a piece of that.
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator
    This time, I received the responsibility of a unique Servant, even within FGO. I incorporated every preference and image that I could have with grandiose dream, hope, and grand ambition of aiming for the new continent that none had ever accomplished as the foundation. I’ve had a had bunch of thinking, but I do wonder whether or not I fortunately managed to complete a beyond expectation, austere, intense never-give-up-and-your-dream-will-definitely-come-true figure of Columbus. (I would have never thought that the massive quantity of different expressions would all be accepted.) Also, I’d like to use this chance to convey my deepest gratitude towards everyone whose assistance I had received. Thank you so much. (Moto Murabito)

(might I add that Columbus minus tunic looks p good. He looks more down to earth.
    Also santa maria felt small? At least for a grand voyage type ship)

Paul Bunyan CMT BMCMIIW

True Name: Paul Bunyan
    Source: Cheerful Tall Tale
    Region: America, Canada
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Height: Indefinite
    Weight: Indefinite

CON: A
    NP: C

Setting creation: Riyo
    Character design: Riyo
    CV: Omigawa Chiaki

Main works appearance: More Learning by Manga! Fate/Grand Order
    -----
    Class Skills

Mad Enhancement: D
    Rank up parameters by 1, but takes away reasons for the most part.
    In Bunyan’s case, instead of her reasons, it maddens her foundation existence instead; she is unable to recall whether she is spoken of as a man or woman in the legend.

Saint Graph Expansion: D
    A Skill falsely similar to “Shapeshift”.
    A Skill that enlarges and strengthens her own Saint Graph while keeping her form the same. It includes not only scale up but also scale down.
    Bunyan’s size changes depending on the environment.
    Within a room with ceilings, she would settle on a size where her head would touch the ceiling as she stoop, but even during movement in which the environment is not constant, her size would change to a compliant size to the place unnoticed. Even if one were to intently looks, it would be like looking at trompe l'oeil, the situation changing before one notices.
    Perhaps it is due to that’s how things are in the literature source, but it seems like observation of her size changes circumstances is impossible.
    This is a digression, but she knows that through the folkloristic world she is treated as a fake lore, and she really minds a lot about it.
    This Skill rank being low is also considered to be one of the reason she has no self-confidence if she isn’t worthy of being Heroic Spirit.
    Carelessly touching the subject would make her show a troubled smile with a sad face.
    Please don’t.
    Also, she completely does not understand the reason of why she is summoned as a woman.
    -----
    Personal Skill

Happy Comrades: A
    Originates from the anecdote where a bunch of abnormal stalwarts gather under Bunyan.
    It seems that it is not due to a coincidence that Bunyan’s comrades and the crops he raises up are enormous, but due to Bunyan’s Skill influence.

Bean Soup Lake: A
    Originates from the anecdote where Bunyan’s camp make bean soup out of the whole lake, enough food for a season.
    Bunyan has the ability and the magnanimity to provide for tens of thousands of corps.
    As long as you’re with Bunyan, you’d never miss a meal.

Popcorn Blizzard: B
    Originates from the anecdote where the animals, who misunderstood of the shell of popcorn that Bunyan ate and downpoured from the sky as blizzard, froze to death.
    The death from the cold even though it’s not like snow was actually falling, was perhaps due to an unconscious mind attack, or perhaps through the warping of reality by means of Bunyan’s skill.
    -----
    Marvelous Exploits
    Exploits to be Astounded for

Range: 2~30
    Maximum target: 30 unit

Marvelous Exploits.
    The concept of United States of America itself as a Noble Phantasm. The history of nation founding is turned into energy which strikes the enemy and mows down everything there.
    …..is what she herself said, but in actuality you can’t really see it as anything but a giant leg stepping on the enemy.

Its speed is astounding, even among all Noble Phantasm.
    -----
    Personage
    Second pronoun: anata / kimi / omae
    Third pronoun: Master / **san, **kun, **chan / anohito / oniisan, ojisan, ojiisan (oneesan, obasan, obaasan)

- Character
    She is bright yet not lively, obedient, and has the tendency to restraint her self-assertion.
    On an aspect, she is also shy and fears strangers. But should she open her heart, she is able to treat others in a friendly manner.
    Meek in the way a child is, she is an owner of a sincere heart. But that does not to say it is pure; it seems that she has another aspect going on with her, a strong-willed and determined one.
    (She is able to speak of lies, poke fun on others, as well as speak in an unkind manner, as much as anybody else)

Although she likes humans, and is always wishing to communicate with others, she has an introvert mindset and it is quite hard for her to speak for herself.
    She is unable to enter herself to an exciting conversation and the likes.
    The causes for her mindset being introvert are her insecurity against others and the lack of confidence on herself.
    Perhaps it is due to that while on one hand she possesses a large confidence in regards of the character spec and capabilities of Paul Bunyan, to begin with she felt the uneasiness of feeling unworthy as a Heroic Spirit.

She does not hate the gigantic body given to her by her parents; however, she is afraid that it would trouble others and make herself treated like a nuisance.
    (She worries that it becomes an environmental burden, both space wise and cost wise)

Which results in her thinking that she would become a hindrance in anything she concern herself with.
    She thinks that it is important to verify her own usefulness so that she can be accepted by others; she is very much delighted if given role for things such as manual labor.
    (While Bunyan likens herself to a heavy machinery or a large scale wheeled vehicle, that was because she wishes to express that she is useful.)

Such a delicate person, one who thinks of usefulness as the most important thing in the world, would have a simplistic way of thinking that approves of pragmatically eliminates those without use or those which serves as obstacles.
    (Like thinking that if all trees on the earth is felled, than mankind would have more space to inhabit, lumbering would increase, and everybody would be happy.)
    That is due to her young experience of life, and should she study of the complexity of the world than she would probably revise her thinking.
    (She does have the Mad Enhancement skill, so she probably wouldn’t.)

<>

Bunyan, who reclamates the untouched lands for the sake of the happiness of the people.
    She has completely no hesitation in the destruction of nature, and to add, she also does not feel any joy in destruction.
    Bunyan implements destruction as a duty dispassionately; on the contrary, she actually feels joy in the act of creation.
    Her fingers are unusually dexterous, and she got a good head on her shoulders, so she is able to create many things.
    She proudly speaks of how it would be a waste to not make use of raw materials such as lumbers and animals meat and skin procured from lumbering and hunting, and so everything must be effectively utilized.
    During battle, she would also sharply collected raw materials dropped by enemies.

Babe the Blue Ox which she always brings with her is a mysterious existence, perhaps even one of her Noble Phantasm.
    It seems that while Bunyan is fond of Babe, presently she think of it as less of a partner and more of a pet, or perhaps an able livestock.
    (Were she in the adult form of her heyday, she would probably feel more sense of friendship….)
    It seems that she puts the standard of the merit and demerit in terms of usefulness even on animals, so the way she treat them is quite indifferent. She has no hesitation in hunting.
    Even seeing a cute, small one would rarely mellow her.

She is frank towards those equal to her, but towards those above her, those of dignity, she would shrink back and uses polite language.
    She speaks unreserved towards the Master because she thinks of them like a family.
    She normally uses gentle expressions, but she would also uses rough words when angered.
    There is a theory that assumes Quebec woodcutters as her origin; perhaps due to that, she sometimes uses French vocabularies (only simple ones).
    She also calls Babe French style, Bebe.

Her magic energy consumption rate is bad. The Master needs to prepare a large quantity of magic energy to compensate for that.
    Due to a fear of being constantly hungry, Bunyan really eats her food well.
    (Of course, it adds to her magic energy for just a little bit.)
    She is sensitive to heat due to her high heat generation and cold region origin.
    Because she is young, she doesn’t really feel shy in dressing lightly.

She is always thinking of someone’s usefulness.

She really idolizes the Master. What she feels are affection and admiration towards a cool, relative big brother / sister. While she is aware that this is an unrestrained relationship, she still holds herself back and is unable to give her own opinion.
    Fundamentally, she obediently performs her order as duty. She would also endure and perform orders that she is unwilling to do.
    She rarely takes selfish action out of her own will. (She rarely do selfish things from yielding to her desires such as appetites.)

- Speech example
    “[i]Ashante[/1]. I’m Paul Bunyan. Berserker. Nice to meet you.”
    “I think I’m really, really useful, you know? You can expect a lot from me. No need to hold back, just tell me anything.”
    “Ah, I’ll do it. Leave it to me.”
    “If I’m a bother, please tell me, okay?”
    “Is it really alright if I’m here….”
    “Isn’t this place a bit warm...?”
    “Wooow…. amaziiiing (deadpan)”
    “[1]C'est la vie[/1]... (resignated)”
    “Ah! …..I’m hungry.”
    “Udon….? What’s wrong with udon? I was made from udon…? What are you saying? Are you alright?”
    “This is not really hard, you know. Anybody could’ve made it if they have a workdesk and the recipe.”
    “If you’re there, I can’t do reclamation…. You’re in the way.”
    “I’ll pulverize you all and use you as land fertilizer (angry)”
    “Fuhehe… I squashed it again.”
    -----
    Depiction in actual legend

Paul Bunyan was born in America during the age of reclamation.
    It seemed that during birth, Paul’s weight was around 36kg.
    Paul grew in a blink of an eye, becoming so big that he protruded out from the cattle barn.
    Made from the sail of a ship was his cloth, a ship floating in the sea was his cradle, and the guns of the battleship are what woke him up.

He attended school as he grew up. (Naturally, he couldn’t enter the school building)
    He had a good head on his shoulders, immediately completing all courses.
    The story also goes of how he immediately became an expert in fishing and hunting as well.

Bunyan’s favorite dish is pancake. With an iron plate so big you can’t even see it all if it’s besides you, he would lay oil so much that people can strap bacon on their shoesole and skate on it to bake a pancake for himself.

For Paul Bunyan, his hometown was just too narrow; and so he decided to set off on a journey.

One day during winter where the blue snow had piled so, he found a gigantic, blue baby ox freezing.
    He cordially took care of the sick ox and called it Babe, and then it became Bunyan’s companion.

Bunyan continued on his journey while mowing down the trees on the forest, and he realized that the calling of his life was to be a lumberjack.
    It is said that the trees that Bunyan had cut down in large quantity flowed down through the river, and in the blink of an eye his business prospered.

Afterwards, there were many stories about Bunyan.

Like how he made bean soup out of a whole lake so that the beans that got thrown carelessly to the lake weren’t wasted;
    Like how he freezed and pulled out the evil lake that got in the way of lumber transportation;
    Like how the water that he moved using a gigantic bucket was overturned, and he immediately dug a giant ditch on the spot that became flooded and managed to avoid any accident (the ditch became the River of Mississippi, while both sides of the river became the Rocky and Appalachian Mountains);

Like how for the sake of accepting many immigrants he embarked to North Dakota with a large force and thoroughly shaved down a large dense forest (it seemed that at the time, on the excessively gigantic camping grounds it took one day to serve food on the dining table from one ends to another);

There had been many of absurd incidents just like those.
    Afterwards, nobody knows what happened to Paul Bunyan.
    Perhaps even now he still lives in a forest of America.

<>

Since Paul Bunyan entered the 20th century, on the occasion of being made as an advertisement character for commerce, the original legend had been disregarded in favor of aiming to make the people laugh, and it seemed that the story had been substantially exaggerated.
    His unprecedented anecdotes the way they are known currently, like his figure of a giant that blew the clouds, seem to be mostly fabrications during the time.
    Folklorist such as Dr. Richard Dorson had seemed to criticize it as a groundless, fake of a folklore.

Putting aside whether it is right or wrong, the giant legend of Paul Bunyan had been widely acknowledged.
    -----
    Depiction in FGO

Paul Bunyan made an appearance in the Tall Tale (cock-and-bull-story) during the United States of America’s age of reclamation, spoken of as a giant of a man who blows the cloud.
    There are many legends with scale thoughtlessly large that made use of that enormous size, and it is said that many of North America’s geographical characteristic was due to the influence of Bunyan’s deed.
    The reason of why Bunyan is summoned as a young woman is unknown.

Like in the legend, she is accompanied by a giant blue ox as her partner, but its appearance is that of a globe-shaped apparition which, no matter how you look at it, you just can’t think of as an ox.
    Perhaps it is the fearsome creature rumoured in America age of reclamation, or as called now, UMA.

Bunyan loves the people; she believes that development of civilization is itself the happiness of the people, and so she cultivates undeveloped lands. If it is so that everyone can lead an abundant life, then she would not hesitate to devote herself in destroying the magnificent mother nature.
    The young Bunyan had yet to understand how would that play out for mankind in the future.
    -----

Andersen, Nursery Rhyme
    She is worried in how the authority in folk story would assess of her tale, and if there is any value in it.

Altera
    She feels fear against the catchphrase of “destroying civilization” as the creator of civilization. However, because she thinks that destruction too is another part of creation, perhaps they are of the same kind… such is the concern she harbors.

Hessian Lobo
    The rage of an animal persecuted by the hands of humans in front of her eyes seems to make her feel a slight guilt.
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator

Because her current status is a kid inferior to her heyday, I thought of the stage one ascension to feel childlike, with an urban one piece silhouette like that of the well-known Madeline-chan from the picture book, with the details using outdoor spec because it’s cute. The stage two ascension is Bunyan’s general image as it is. The third stage ascension is the hobby of the heroine from “~By Manga”. (Riyo)[1]

[1]So Gudako is at fault hmm i see i see

Parvati CMT BMCMIIW

Class: Lancer
    True Name: Parvati
    Source: India mythology
    Region: India
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Height: 156 cm
    Weight: 46 kg

NP: EX

Setting creation: Nasu Kinoko
    Character design: Aotsuki Takao
    CV: Shitaya Noriko

-----
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance: A
    Cancels all A rank magic and below. As a matter of fact, modern magi are incapable of hurting Parvati.

Goddess' Divine Core: B
    A Skill representing one's status as a goddess perfected since birth.
    Has the effect of preserving the absoluteness of mind and body. Repels most mental interference, halts body growth, and no matter how much calorie she consumed, her figure does not change.
    Due to her being a pseudo-Servant, the rank stopped at B.
    But who cares about that anyway.
    Her figure! Does not! Change!
    -----
    Personal Skill

Imaginary Around: EX
    The magic trait of the vessel girl, developed even more.[1]

Ashes of Kama: EX
    Parvati is a calm goddess, weak at fighting.
    However, it does not mean that her heart too, is weak.
    Her heart that think of the one she loves is stronger and its depth deeper than any manner of god.
    If it is for the sake of those she loves, even if she should break her body or burn away her divinity, she will muster the strength to fight.
    Even if it is only a blaze for a brief moment, she is comparable to the goddess of destruction Kali, one of Shiva's wife.
    Worthy of mention is the fact that it has nothing to do with how what Shiva feels towards her.
    Parvati holds the special characteristic of being able to foster her love towards someone, even if said person seems to ignore her.
    It is a wholehearted love but, it's a bit... no, legendary level of heavy.
    Moreover, Kama holds the meaning of love, but it also is the name of the god of love that Shiva burned to death. During his ascetic practice, Shiva had been ceaselessly ignoring Parvati, who had been sent to become Shiva’s wive.
    The exasperated gods then had sent Kama, disturbing Shiva’s meditation using Kama’s arrow, so that he would notice Parvati.[1]

Blessing of the Goddess: A+
    A gift from the (good) goddess.
    It comes from the episode when she hit her own head and gave her blood to her servant who was unable to bear thirst and starvation.[1][2]

[1] ok but what does it exactly do tho
    [2]literally notice me senpai
    i said it b4 but parvati and sakura super fits with each other
    doesnt even have to twist the legend to make them similar to each other
    -----
    Trishula Shakti
    To Not See Love is to Be Without Love

Range: 5~10
    Maximum target: 30 individual

Trishula Shakti.
    The limit release of the trisula, the three-pronged spear that Parvati borrowed from Shiva.
    By means of the weapon that Shiva had bestowed unto her, Parvati’s class was determined.
    Due to the trisula, Parvati acquired the qualifications as a Lancer.
    Naturally, it is not possible to demonstrate the true value of this weapon as much as Shiva; instead, it provides assistance in protecting her framework as a Servant.[1]

[1] OK BUT WHAT DOES IT EXACLTY DO
    SHIVADAMMIT
    -----
    Personage
    Second pronoun: anata
    Third pronoun: kare/kanojo/anokata

- Character
    The disposition of the girl who became her vessel; she is the goddess who received the light portion of said disposition.

A calm and broad minded personality. A virtuous, talented woman who does not self-assert herself and supports the Master from the side modestly.
    ....That being said, even if her ideal heroine power and specs are high, due to preferring the steady and subdued way over gaudiness, she is somewhat dull
    She may have a gentle character, but she is by no means timid; her core is that of a strong one.
    She will not break no matter what kind of torture she receives. To put it another way, she is a mass of willpower and spirit.
    Hence, she is really scary when you anger her.
    This Parvati shall never forget any resentment until she is satisfied..

Parvati is a quiet divine spirit; due to that, in contrast with Ishtar she manifest by means of the vessel’s personality.
    If in Ishtar’s case, Ishtar is the “core” while the vessel girl is the “side”, then it seems that in Parvati’s case, the vessel girl is the “core” while Parvati is the “side”.
    She herself precisely understands that she is “a human who participates in the war with the power of the goddess Parvati purely as an emergency measure.”

In a mild manner, she never forgot to not overstep the Master. [1]
    As a goddess with a duty, she drew a precise line as she accompany the Master.
    However, should her bond level increase, as the senpai who protects the Human Order, as the goddess who watches over the future of the brave one, she may gallantly give the Master her assistant.

[1]This is based on the proverb of 三歩さがって師の影を踏まず , liberally meaning [a student must never forget to honor their teacher]. I change the wording a bit to give a better impression.

- Speech example
    “Good day, Master of Chaldea. I am known as the Goddess Parvati.
    In this occasion, I manifest by borrowing the body of this young maiden.
    Indeed, I am that which is known as a pseudo-Servant.
    This is a situation which I myself am not familiar either; why don’t we learn of it together, then?”

“Does this suit me? This time, I aim for an appearance where my hem will not get disarrayed, even during battle. Truthfully, I would have preferred a pink garment, but it wouldn’t suit me as I am now….”
    “That goddess from the Middle East…. Ishtar, yes? She’s so lovely. I’m very interested, karmically. However, isn’t she just a bit too gaudy…..? Sometimes too much freedom brings problem still. Ufufu….”
    -----
    Historical depiction

In Indian mythology, Parvati is the wife of the god of destruction and creation, Shiva.
    Parvati herself has no influence as a god, mostly treated only purely as Shiva's wife.
    However, there are times where Shiva's wife has been spoken of as goddess of war. Durga and Kali.
    These goddesses and Parvati are of different spiritual foundation, yet their divine core is considered to be the same.
    It is possible for her to manifest as a Rider, but on that situation she would be borrowing Nandi, the divine ox belonging to Shiva. Due to normally governing over crop and harvests, it boasts low offensive power unbefitting of a divine beast.
    -----
    Depiction in FGO

A pseudo-Servant who was composed with nothing but the innate goodness of the "vessel girl".
    Deeply related with the Holy Grail War, as well as resembling Parvati in terms of mentality; such were the reasons that this girl had been chosen.
    Fundamentally speaking, other than outward appearance she is for the most part Parvati; but in the matters of Skills as well as a part of her mentality and action, the influence of the vessel girl is displayed quite strongly.
    Put to words, this here is the heroine of light.
    However, even if she is of light, it does not mean that she has no evil nature.
    Just as there is murkiness in justice, the "vessel girl" have a yandere kind of feeling... There's this one leftover part that becomes truly dangerous if you make a mistake in handling her. That being said, she will just get angry a little bit, and will definitely not fall to the dark side. Even when she is distressed, she will not go out of order; it is precisely due to that that she is of a "light attribute."
    Since Parvati herself is a divine being that has "no fault within herself", the introverted and shy parts are gone, and her sociability arises in place. She may get angry and sulk over little things, but she is the kind of beauty who would consider everything, whether or not there is a misunderstanding or a discrepancy on the subject, and either forgive the other side or apologize herself. Basically the ideal, beautiful, cute wife.
    -----
    General weaponry

She made use as a weapon the three-pronged spear known as the trishula.
    So that the design fits her preference, Parvati remodelled it into a tuning fork.
    -----

Ishtar
    Their vessels are mutually and deeply tied with each other.
    Because Parvati herself is not really related to Ishtar, she felt that that arrogant nature of her is one that must be propounded, yet she also feels envy towards such a freedom.
    “I can feel the karma…. I can feel the destiny… Perhaps I should describe it as so close, yet so far… beloved, yet hated….”

Indian Servants
    Each and everyone is a cute child.

Sengo Muramasa
    ….He’s quite similar to someone I know…. No, actually, I do not know even of this “someone I know”... However, I feel calm simply by looking at him. Might he perhaps the honored ancestor?[1]

Kama
    Hmm? There’s such a Servant?
    It’s just…. It’s as if I am unable to see him….

Medusa
    She’s such a nice person! Beautiful, gentle, with a great figure as well! Supposing I am able to grow, I too wish to become just like her!

Arjuna
    O Arjuna. You should not randomly unleash the Pashupata all pop-pop like that… carelessly doing that would boom so many things, you know? Boom. Well, you do have your act together, so I feel that all is fine, but still...

[1]WAIT WHAT
    WHAT
    It uses 先祖様 btw
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator
    I have nothing but gratitude towards those who makes use of her. Thank you very much. (Aotsuki Takao)[1]

[1] Poor Takao
    Also, damn, look at all those patterns

commentaries
    Spoiler:
    i translated this peeps because they are the ones i like the most in this book
    but in particular, whjat struck me most is lobo, hijikata, columbus, and wu
    lobo because he feels... very original. a bunch of mushed up idea becoming 1 being, yet still interesting and fresh
    hijikata because it felt like keikenchi takes 1 theme, and then had everything of hijikata surrounds that theme. it could backfire, making the character too 1 dimensional, but i feel that hijikata is a very succesful case of the result being a very dynamic character. him being the only one (?) not having keikenchi face probs have something to do with it
    columbus because he's refresing. so unapologetically evil, that i can enjoy the guy purely as a villain instead of a whitewashed one.
    and wu, because in my surprise, her Skills and stuffs about her tied so well with her journey of life. her skills and spec just feels... much more deeply tied to her life than most other servants

on the other hand, emiya alter's profile felt kinda bleh in comparison to his character in story
    bunyan's also the one im most frustrated about mostly because its just so dammn loooooooooong
    Good work castor, you really go above and beyond by releasing multiple servants at once. Especially for servants for at the Type Moon wiki who have a very small personality section such as Hessian Lobo or have no personality info in their section such as Yan Qing.