Page 381 of 546 FirstFirst ... 281331371376379380381382383386391431481 ... LastLast
Results 7,601 to 7,620 of 10910

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Mats

Blog Entries
    A couple minor changes to the list here (though I'll probably update it again by the end of the day):

Clyton - Mash, d'Eon, Sanson, OG Jeanne, Billy the Kid, Scheherazade, Swimsuit Arturia Alter, and Swimsuit Raikou.

castor212 - Caster Cu, Berserker Vlad III, Ko-Gil, and Geronimo.

Mizukume - OG Nero, Kiyohime, Nero Bride, and Assassin Shiki.

Konchew - Lu Bu.

GundamFSN - Karna, Brynhildr, Moriarty, and Sherlock.

EDIT: Unless something else changes, NOW there are no more unclaimed profiles.
    Last edited by Dragolord09; November 22nd, 2018 at 12:52 PM.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Batman CMT BMCMIIW

Class: Assassin
    True Name: Hassan-i Sabbah
    Source: Middle East, “Old Man of the Mountain”
    Region: Middle East
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Height: 215 cm
    Weight: 62 kg

STR: B
    CON: C
    AGI: A
    MGI: C
    LCK: E
    NP: C

Setting creation: Nasu Kinoko
    Character design: Takeuchi Takashi
    CV: Inada Tetsu

Main works appearance: Fate/stay night
    -----
    Class Skills

Presence Concealment: A+
    Suppresses one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for covert action.
    By perfectly suppressing his presence, detection is next to impossible.
    However, as he moves in preparations to attack, the rank of this skill drops considerably.
    -----
    Personal Skill

Throwing (Dirk): B
    The ability to fire dirks as bullets. These daggers are not for close combat use, and instead utilized for speculation.

Self-Modification: C
    The aptitude to attach and fuse completely different flesh to one’s own body. The higher the ranking of this Skill, the further away one is from being a proper hero.
    This Hassan is able to obtain his “Zabaniya” as a result of Self-Modification.

Protection from Winds: A
    A charm[1] that wards off wind, handed down to the people of the mountain.
    An indispensable article for when travelling through the desert.

[1] while the kanji is 呪い, which usually means curse, looking at CM3, the intended reading is まじない, which specifically means spell/charm/incantation/magic formula
    -----
    Zabaniya
    Delusional Heartbeat

Type: Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm
    Range: 3~9
    Maximum target: 1 unit

Zabaniya.
    The cursed arm. The arm of the demonic spirit[1] Shaytan, it excels in killing humans through curse.
    By making use of ether clumps, it fabricates from the reflection of the mirrored assassination target a double existence which interacts with the original. By crushing the fabrication, which resonated with the original, it curses to death the assassination target without even laying a single finger on the original.
    It is an assassination technique which invalidates powerful physical defenses and crushes the heart. No matter how powerful an armor it is, it holds no meaning against the Delusional Heartbeat.
    Opposing the Delusional Heartbeat requires not high level of CON but instead MGI and the ability to prevent the double existence from being created.

[1]精霊. Same kanji used for elementals.
    -----
    Personage
    First pronoun: watashi
    Second pronoun: anata / kisama / ** (no honorifics)
    Third pronoun: anatagata / kisamara / ** (no honorifics)

- Character
    The assassin of white skull clad in black robe.
    His face under the skull mask have been shaved off; from the beginning, there’s nothing there that one could call a face.
    He succeeded the name of “Hassan-i Sabbah”, and everything of his personal until that point was thrown away.
    For him, assassination is at the core of it a duty and a job; there is no grief or pleasure in it, and it is by no mean a heresy.
    Due to that, if one’s interest coincides with that of Hassan, who operates while separating his free will from the duty of assassination, then it is possible to establish a cooperative relationship with him.
    For instances, within a labyrinth created by a magus, Hassan who is in possession of high physical ability, proficiency in handling traps, and slipping in shadows while concealing himself with no sound behind the prey would most likely be an exceedingly heartening ally.
    To add, his cylindrical, atypical appearance of his arm is due to obtaining the “cursed arm” of Middle Eastern magic which specializes in cursing human, acquired as the result of Self-Modification.
    The arm of Shaytan which is a thing of no human is spiritually assimilated with his own arm, a physical act of incarnation. It is not easy to imagine how much pain and tenacity exist in such an act.

- Motives and attitude towards Master
    Although speaking in human terms he cannot be said to be a virtuous person, he is devoted to the command of his lord.
    He would not betray those he had approved of as a lord, no matter how low said lord falls; his personality is that of a professional who would stay silent even in the face of a considerably unreasonable order.
    He had lost both his face and his true name, and regretted reducing himself to an individual known as “Hassan-i Sabbah”; his wish upon the Holy Grail is to regain his face and to be remembered in history as his own person.
    Due to that, there is a high probability of him being summoned by a magus who holds a longing towards the eternity of “perpetual youth and longevity”.

- Speech example
    “************!”
    When jumping towards the “Barrier of the Wind King” during the battle against Saber, there was a plan to insert a line where he extols of their God, but it had to be censored because of adult circumstances. In the PS2 version, only the voice is added.

“This is nothing to be admired at, but in a fashion this too is a “Holy Grail War”; surely you will not call it a cowardice, yes?”

“Scary, scary. Now then, I suppose I shall do my best to not drowns in my own scheme. Painful as this is, this, too, is fate. Now then, I shall have you present that head of yours.”

“AH! The young master has been done in!? ...Mm! I suppose the young master, who put his everything to it, is the one at fault; but here, I shall lend him my assistance!”[1]

[1] The young master is referring to Shinji. They dont meet in FSN but in derivative works Hassan calls Shinji that. Also three out of four of this lines are from Tiger Colosseum (I think?), what gives lol.
    -----
    Historical depiction

The leader of an religious assassination group, possessing its origin from the Middle Eastern.
    With the pseudonym of “Old Man of the Mountain”, he is one of the legendary chiefs of the religious assassination organization, the Nizari faction, which became the root of the word “assassin” through granting the drugs known as hashish to the extremities of mankind and training assassins.
    There are 19 individuals considered to be the successive generations of Old Man of the Mountain, each of them inheriting the name of the founder “Hassan-i Sabbah”.
    All of the Hassan-i Sabbah are masters who had cultivated a special technique, and they are also given the alias of “Hassan of XX”[1] in accordance to each of their secret technique.
    In addition, the founder Hassan-i Sabbah is a figure of 11th~12th century, leading his sect personally while positioning himself in the Fortress of Alamut of Midwest Iran.
    In FGO, the origin of the religious organization of Assassins is the same, but their actions afterwards differ from historical fact.

[1]two kanji letters
    -----
    Ingame depiction

Until the fifth chapter, he does not actively stand out in the main scenario.
    During his interlude, under the Master, who is the very definition of virtuous person, he joyfully hunted down the Roman thieves who had tried to kidnap children and train them as errands. He disparaged them, saying that “rearing anyone as assassins without even measuring whether or not they have the talent for it is beyond foolishness”, and exhibited the pride of a professional assassin.
    Incidentally, by means of his continuous, personal effort of self-policing, the crime rate in Rome rapidly decreased afterwards.
    Upon hearing that, Dr. Roman commented “Is he….. actually a good guy?”
    -----
    Depiction in previous works

Originally, in the Holy Grail War of Fuyuki, the summoned Assassin class should have been any one of the successive generations of Hassan-i Sabbah.
    In Fate/stay night, due to Caster distorting the system of the Holy Grail War, an unrelated different individual was summoned as Assassin instead, but in one route the Hassan of Cursed Arm who should’ve been the one to be summoned made his appearance as Assassin.
    In the short novel of Fate/Labyrinth, he was summoned by means of a subspecies Holy Grail established by someone in the depths of Caubac Alcatraz’s seventh labyrinth. However, he offered the proposal of joint struggle to the other Servants who must take control of the state of affair, and contributed in establishing a temporary party consisting of 1 magus and 4 Servants.
    -----
    Connection with other characters

Hassan of Hundred Faces
    “The most skilled yet misfortune Hassan, that one is. It does seem that there is another tremendously talented Hassan candidate on the same period as her, but… now then, I wonder what had happened then?”

Hassan of Serenity
    “The purest yet most dangerous Hassan, that one is. A flower that none are able to touch, and thus pure even until the end; I had heard of her as such, but…. That a gentle young woman would know not of the warmth of others even until her death is truly cruel indeed... ”

'Old Man of the Mountain'
    “Giving a comment would be beyond what I deserve, truly!”

Gilgamesh
    “None should ever serve such a man.”
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator
    I thought that I shouldn’t be changing him too differently from the hanafuda version, so anyway I have memories of being worried with his facial expression change that uses his mask. His last ascension makes important of the Justice Hassan component within him. I’m glad that despite being only 2 star Servant in the game he is a character you can definitely use. I don’t even know how many he had saved my behind. He’s the main force in mine Chaldea. (Task Ohna)

More like the Saint of Killers than Batman, I'd say, but I guess that's not as snappy
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Benkei
    Musashibō Benkei

Class: Lancer
    True Name: Musashibō Benkei (Hitachibō Kaison)
    Source: 『Gikeiki』 『The Tale of the Heike』
    Origin: Japan
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Height: 199 cm
    Weight: 88 kg

Strength: A
    Endurance: B+
    Agility: C
    Mana: D
    Luck: C
    NP: C

Scenario writer: Myōgaya Jinroku · Higashide Yūichirō/ Original character designer: Terada Katsuya / Character desinger: Shinjirō / CV: Inada Tetsu
    Major appearances: Fate/Grand Order

Class skills:
    Magic Resistance C+:
    Cancels spells with a chant below two verses. Can’t defend against large scale magecraft like High-Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals.
    Has a remarkable resistance against Japan-related sorcery.

Personal skills:
    Exorcism of Grudging Spirits A:
    An incantation of resistance against evil curses by performing the kuji “Rin-pyō-tō-sha-kai-jin-retsu-zai-zen” (curiously, they wrote 臨 instead of 临 for the first syllable). If it succeeds, it’ll seal the opponent’s magecraft.

Imposing Stance B:
    A reproduction skill of a famous episode that Benkei performed.
    Of course, since he’s not Benkei himself, he doesn’t have the ability to sublimate it as a Noble Phantasm, it falls into a simple defense enhancement and acknowledgment as a target, a state of receiving concentrated attacks.

Blank Subscription List:
    A reproduction skill of a famous episode that Benkei performed.
    It forcibly executes a Noble Phantasm sealing order, but since he isn’t Benkei to begin with, the chance of sealing is low.

Attendant of Iron C:
    A reproduction skill of the episode of how Benkei was in the past. Increases the Master’s stamina.
    (Not used in 『FateGO』).

Noble Phantasm:
    Gohyaku Rakan Fudaraku Tokai
    Sea passage to Potalaka of the five hundred Arhat

Type: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
    Range: 1~10
    Maximum number of targets: 500 people

Gohyaku Rakan Fudaraku Tokai.
    Calls a large procession of wandering saints. They are travelers that go to a sea passage to Potalaka (a drifting going to attain Buddhahood in life while confined in coffin-like boats with the Western Pure Land as a goal).
    In the occasion that those in the spot fail a resistance check, they’re forcibly moved, finally taken to the Pure Land and enter Nirvana. Namu.
    In other words, it’s a semi-forced instant death spell, but in the game it only has a chance of inflicting stun and curse.

Character:
    First person pronoun: 拙者 (sessha) / 拙僧 (sessō)
    Second person pronoun: あなた (anata) / 〜殿など (〜-dono nado)
    Third person pronoun: 彼 (kare) / 彼女 (kanojo) / あやつ (ayatsu)

Personality:
    Fundamentally, he acts as a boorish military man…… but, as a matter of fact, he’s quite a funny one, and happens to have a cowardice (or pacifism) that hates battle.

Attitude towards the Master:
    He apparently has a feeling of guilt for not being Benkei to begin with, in some respects solemn. If he’s trusted, he’ll reveal his True Name on his own, and will fight as Hitachibō Kaison.

Dialogue examples:

『Musashibō Benkei, I have manifested as a spearman. Nice to meet you.』
    『What? To fight with Yoshitsune-dono? I don’t mind. Now, whether I have a chance of winning or not is a different issue.』
    『…… I, I’m called Kaison. Benkei is here, but I want you to hold to this name.』

Historical depiction · Appearance:
    The first subordinate of Minamoto no Yoshitsune (Ushiwakamaru), and the most famous warrior monk in Japanese history. Even in modern times, he’s loved in a wide range of stories like kabuki and jōruri. Many legends like Benkei’s imposing stance or Benkei’s crying spot are told nowadays.
    Following Yoshitsune until the end, he finally arrived at his lurid last moments striking a daunting pose while receiving countless arrows without giving a single step backwards.
    ――― The summoned one isn’t Musashibō Benkei, but the fellow subordinate of Yoshitsune, Hitachibō Kaison.
    Just before the battle in which Yoshitsune and Benkei met their bloody end, he ran away like a coward.
    As an atonement, Kaison uses Benkei as his True Name. In order to make his name eternal, he seals the comicality of his future personality.
    According to one theory, he’s said to have lived hundreds of years after becoming a hermit.

Comment from illustrator:
    The character designer is that Terada Katsuya-daisensei. I carefully observed the design sketches in the pictures, but I was made realize again how astounding his drawing art is. I struggled not to make an unfavorable comparison as much as I could, but I only was overwhelmed by my lack of ability…… (Shinjirō)

Edison
    Thomas Edison

Class: Caster
    True Name: Thomas Edison
    Source: Historical fact
    Origin: North America
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Height: 182 cm
    Weight: 88 kg

Strength: E
    Endurance: EX
    Agility: E
    Mana: EX
    Luck: A
    NP: EX
    (※ Endurance, Mana, NP are EX equivalent to either D~E)

Scenario writer: Higashide Yūichirō / Character designer: pako / CV: Terashima Takuma
    Major appearances: Fate/Grand Order

Class skills:
    Territory Creation EX (equivalent to D):
    As the great Inventor King, establishes the Edison laboratory.
    A labor of 24 hours is demanded when working under Edison who has become a Servant.

Item Construction EX (equivalent to D):
    Went down in history thanks to the invention of important 『tools』 that led to modern times.
    He’s criticized for having just improved people’s inventions, but either way, it’s hard to say all of his great achievements were for nothing.
    Edison who has become a Servant can 『upgrade』 the weapons or Noble Phantasms possessed by Servants. The success rate is higher when the Mystery is lower.
    However, upgrade of Noble Phantasms that sublimate achievements (Twelve Labors and others) is impossible.

Personal skills:
    Single-Mindedness B:
    Shows a super-human concentration ability when immersed in something.
    It is said that Edison slept only about three hours on average.
    (Fundamentally not used in 『FateGO』)

Mass Production A:
    The ideal form of the world (America) led by Edison’s inventions.
    Can mass produce subordinate mechanized infantry in a nearly infinite form.
    The accounts are somewhere balanced, but that’s done by someone not from his surroundings, or something. Since he’s consuming resources from a place unrelated to America, his pocket doesn’t hurt at all.

Concept Improvement A+:
    The unfair privilege of adding to any tool, from all times and places, an additional strong point.
    Bows become stronger, swords become sharper, axes become heavier.
    Or, by combining it with Mass Production, even a『mass production of arms with destructive power equivalent to low rank Noble Phantasms』 becomes possible.
    How can something be improved depends on the rank, at A+ can bestow concepts to nearly every tool except for Divine Constructs.

Shapeshift C:
    Although his head has turned into that of a lion, none of his intelligence and charismatic personality have been lost.
    However, since he can’t control his body that is filled to bursting, the status itself is low.

Noble Phantasm:
    World Faith Domination
    W·F·D

Type: Anti-Populace Noble Phantasm
    Range: Unknown
    Maximum number of targets: Unknown

World Faith Domination.
    Governance over mystery through the Great Three Inventions that Edison built.
    Illuminating the darkness, by the device invented by Edison that records reality as it is, the hidden secrets of the world became absent.
    Being exact, they’re in a state in which 『they exist, but they’re recaptured by Edison』.
    Easily exposing things that display power from the concealed and the secret, it fixes that which energy can’t be measured to zero.
    Making the devotion of the people towards Mystery collapse to zero, it’s 『extortion of the world faith』 ――― an Anti-Populace Noble Phantasm.

Character:
    First person pronoun: 私 (watashi) / 我々 (wareware) (when the Presidents’ consciousness gets inside)
    Second person pronoun: お前 (omae) / 貴様 (kisama) / ミスター (mister) / ミス など (miss nado)
    Third person pronoun: 彼 (kare) /彼女 (kanojo)

Personality:
    Pompous and rough yet somewhat optimistic.
    In order to take back the invaded America from the savage Celts, he aims for a new America ――― the ultimate mass production state.
    His production includes Servants too, and he won’t admit a pause of freedom.
    By fusing totalitarianism with a super sweatshop, he’s a devilish leader.
    What follows him is 『an army of DC electric mechanical infantry』, Babbage’s technology secretly converted from steam to electricity.
    Eh, what? It’s Thomas Edison’s original, so is there any problem? I also have the patents!
    In America, he calls himself 『President King』 instead of 『President』, and dominates the Western region. He’s in a state of war with Medb, who dominates the Eastern part.
    He spearheads Madame Blavatsky, who had a friendly relation with him in the past, and the only Servant hired by the American faction, Karna.

Dialogue examples:
    『――― To be frank, it’s a good cause!
    Everyone, nice to meet you, congratulations!』
    『I’m burdened with the role of pulverizing those savage Celtics, the king that rules this America ――― A Servant and a gentleman that nurtures Servants! I’m the President King, Thomas Alva Edison!』
    『About that!
    Sorry!』

I can’t find the necessity to talk about Edison’s great feats at this point.
    The light bulb, the phonograph, the cinema, the toaster, and other goods of everyday use, are based on his inventions.

Although there are surprisingly few things invented originally by himself, he reconstructed precursor inventions into a more adequate shape for being promulgated…… In that sense he was extremely great, as it is known.
    In terms of he having improved humanity’s life level by promulgating inventions, it’s undeniable that he can be said to be a hero.

Even though Edison has popularity, he originally isn’t a strong Servant so far.
    However, he who was the only 『leader』――― 『Inventor King』 left in America couldn’t appear in an incomplete form, and exponentially powered up after gaining power from 『America’s presidents』.
    Specifically, his head turned into a lion’s. According to himself, it’s not like he deliberately obtained the head of a lion, but since the catch-copy of『king of beasts』 suited him, this face was chosen, he was informed.
    He has the head of a lion, but since there isn’t any harm in particular, it seems he’s leaving it like this. Also, he seems to be pleased with not getting tired no matter how much he walks about and his voice resounding better than usual.

A Servant that feels a little like an honest researcher.
    In the America East-West War, he’s the 『Inventor King』 leading the United States Western Army.
    Since he’s merged with presidents from the modern era that couldn’t become Servants, he has become far more 『patriotic』 than in life.
    The war situation is somewhat advantageous for the Celts that have gathered Servants, but thanks to Edison’s relentless resistance and repeated upgrades of the mechanized soldiers that make use of his technology, he’s somewhat holding out.

For that reason, he began planning to separate America from the time axis with the power of the Holy Grail.
    That way, he meets the Rayshifted protagonist and company ―――

Related characters:

Helena Blavatsky
    A reliable mother and best friend. There were exchanges in the past, and the one who taught him about magecraft was her. (is it noteworthy that the kanjis for ‘exchange’ are also the same for AC?)

Karna
    A reliable partner he fought together with in Chapter 5. Even in Chaldea, he patiently associates with the revolutionary great inventor.

Nikola Tesla
    Eh? You certainly haven’t got acquainted with this anti-social AC psycho, AC terrorist?

Comment from illustrator:
    To think he’d be a lion! What a surprise! Even though he has a messed up setting, I didn’t think he’d be a lion. What’s going on? I did it by feeling he’d change appearance thrice, one for each of the Three Great Inventions, therefore the wings are images, just fancy. So cool…… With the image of a wholesome sweatshop, the situation of the final Ascension gives a feeling of allowing sleep. (pako)

Diarmuid
    Diarmuid Ua Duibhne

Class: Lancer
    True Name: Diarmuid Ua Duibhne
    Source: Celtic Mythology, Knights of Fianna
    Origin: Ireland
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Height: 184 cm
    Weight: 85 kg

Strength: B
    Endurance: C
    Agility: A+
    Mana: D
    Luck: E
    NP: B

Scenario writer: Nasu Kinoko · Urobuchi Gen / Original character designer: Takeuchi Takashi / Character designer: Mata / CV: Midorikawa Hikaru
    Major appearances: Fate/Zero

Class skills:
    Magic Resistance B:
    Cancels spells with a chant below three verses.
    Even being wounded by Greater Rituals and High-Thaumaturgy is difficult.

Personal skills:
    Eye of the Mind (True) C:
    Perspective that has been cultivated through training and discipline.
    Logic in battle to derive the possible means to survive in a predicament.

Love’s Beauty Spot C:
    Charms the opposite gender through a beauty spot tinged with mana. The opposing females will bear a strong love towards him.
    Avoidance is possible with the Magic Resistance skill.

Knight’s Strategy B:
    A battle style that, regardless of power, induces a miss from the opponent while grasping the flow of battle. It’s not self-strengthening, but a skill that invites the opponent to fail a check. A composed observation ability to wager victory in an instant. Specifically speaking, it generates a lot of critical stars.

Noble Phantasms:
    Gáe Dearg
    Crimson rose of exorcism

Range: 2~4
    Maximum number of targets: 1 person

Gáe Dearg.
    The crimson long spear. Negates magical effects of the target touched by the blade.
    Basically, a Noble Phantasm that has the ability to nullify magecraft defense.
    Steals the magical effects from defensive equipment braided with magecraft like Saber’s armor, magecraft, or magecraft-like strengthening/skill boost by the Noble Phantasm 『A knight does not die with his hands empty』, and reduces them to a state of only physical defense.
    The object of negating mana isn’t limited only to guards, but since it’s displayed 『only the part touched by the blade』 and 『only the moment in which the blade is touching』, it’s not suitable for defensive usage. Also, it can’t overthrow the effects of contracts or curses entwined in the past, as well as the effects of already completed magecraft. A spear that could be called a 『Noble Phantasm killer Noble Phantasm』, but this effect of exorcism alone can’t destroy Noble Phantasms. In the end, it negates the effects 『only the moment in which the blade is touching』.
    Against those who don’t use magecraft, it’s a simple spear, but it’s unlikely not to use anything magical in a battle between fellow Servants, not flashy but a really useful Noble Phantasm.

Gáe Buidhe
    Yellow rose of mortality

Range: 2~3
    Maximum number of targets: 1 person

Gáe Buidhe.
    The yellow short spear. Inflicts unhealable wounds. Impossible to dispel by normal means, wounds made by this spear won’t heal as long the spear isn’t destroyed or Diarmuid doesn’t die.
    The mechanism through which any treatment or regeneration can’t be healed, is by making the damage dealt by the spear reduce the upper limit of the maximum HP. Therefore, even with treatment and regeneration, it won’t be healed further from that because the 『wounded state』 is the fully healed state.
    Just a spear in decisive battles of brief duration, but thinking about the premise of fighting the same opponent multiple times over a long period of time, it’s like a body blow that works slow yet certainly.
    If the target isn’t a Servant, a lethal effect like bleeding to death over time can be expected.
    Same as 『Crimson rose of exorcism』, it lacks flashiness, but it’s an extremely easy to use Noble Phantasm. Incidentally, he who is the user won’t be hurt by this spear. Used as a set with Crimson rose of exorcism in FateGO.

Character:
    First person pronoun: 俺 (ore)
    Second person pronoun: 貴様 (kisama) / 〇〇 (without honorifics)
    Third person pronoun: 貴様ら (kisamara) / 〇〇 (without honorifics)

Personality:
    Fervently loyal, a Heroic Spirit-like Heroic Spirit that esteems honorable battles.
    In life, he broke the affection he received and betrayed his lord, and because of that his lord let him die without helping him, but he doesn’t regret his action of having chosen love over loyalty, nor grudges his lord for having let him die.
    The story of his tragic love with the princess Gráinne, would later become the model for the story of Lancelot and Guinevere.
    That nobility is hard to understand by others that aren’t the same type of person as him, and as a result of him having swallowed even that mistake, cracks will be more spread……
    Despite having often met this kind of tragedies, his fundamentals never changed.
    However, even for such a man, things have their limits. When confronting malice that doesn’t think about others, while his heart is burned by feelings of resentment, he has also spewed anger, laments, and curses.

Motivation · Attitude towards the Master:
    There are no regrets in the conduct taken in life, or the destiny he chose.
    However, if he’s given a second life, that time he’d choose and fight with loyalty……
    A person who participates in the Holy Grail War with that kind of feelings.
    Servants have, contract apart,『freedom to want the Holy Grail』, but in his case it’s not that he wants the Holy Grail, but that he aims to 『offer the Holy Grail to his lord』.
    Thus, his conditions that are different from those of ordinary Servants, sometimes bring misunderstandings about his loyalty……

Dialogue examples:
    『Who must win now is Saber? Lancer? Neither of them. What should win here, is the 「path of the knight」 that we serve ――― Isn’t that right? Heroic Spirit Artoria』
    『My dearest wish of victory, I entrust it to the blade of the King of Knights. I leave it to you, Saber』
    『I won’t kill my Master. I won’t kill Saber’s Master. She and I don’t wish to end things like this. Never forget it. If you survive now at this place, it’s for the nobility of the King of Knights』

A prominent warrior of the Knights of Fianna led by the hero of ancient Ireland, Fionn mac Cumhaill.
    Appears in the group of mythological stories about the Knights of Fianna called the Fenian cycle. He had two spears called Gáe Dearg and Gáe Buidhe, and two swords called Moralltach and Beagalltach, and in his graceful face there was a magical spot given by a fairy that charmed women.
    This spot, invited to and brought calamity. Having captivated Fionn’s fiancée Gráinne, he ended up eloping with her.
    After wandering for several years, Diarmuid, who was allowed to return to the service of Fionn, who had finally calmed his anger, officially married Gráinne. But at one point, Diarmuid received a serious injury that left him moribund from a demonic boar while hunting. Diarmuid would have recovered if he had drank spring water scooped by Fionn’s healing hands, but Fionn intentionally or casually spilled the water twice, and Diarmuid died.

Role in the game:
    In chapter 5 『North America Great War of Myths』, he appears in combination with who once was his lord, Fionn mac Cumhaill.
    They serve as the Celtic faction’s advance-guard, but the delicate situation in which he receives sarcasm from Fionn with every little thing, no matter if he’s aware or not, perplexes the protagonist side. A master-servant relation with an odd tempo, but they were compatriots that matched their breathing.

Role in past works:
    In 『Fate/Zero』, appears as the Servant of the prestigious mage Kayneth El-Melloi Archibald.
    Perhaps a mischief of destiny, his Master’s fiancée Sola-Ui Nuada-Re Sophia-Ri becomes charmed by his magical spot, and as in the past, he ends up in the same composition of discord with the lord that ends up taking his life.

Related characters:

Fionn mac Cumhaill
    Appear together as a knight’s Heroic Spirit, and fight together. Nothing can make him happier……!
    Most importantly, Fionn-dono at his golden age is good! …… Well, those strange jokes at his golden age are troubling……

Cú Chulainn
    Respects him as a great pioneer, and as a supreme spearman. But, isn’t that teacher too Spartan?

Comment from illustrator
    Diarmuid was my favorite Servant since Zero so I was happy to draw him! But at the same time, I never regretted so much to be bad at drawing muscles. I went through Hell. I’m sorry. The clothing at the Ascension 3 Stage is very cool. This was suggested by Takeuchi-sensei. Knight clothing style. A ladykiller. (Mata)

- - - Updated - - -

Benkei is lazy in all senses. Also, reminder that Trump is inside Edison
    Last edited by King of Padoru; November 22nd, 2018 at 11:11 AM.

Blog Entries
    Thank you for the translations, Padoru.

Benkei's NP is actually really OP, huh. I didn't know that.
    Now I know a bit better about what exactly Edison's NP does, though not really that much. Edison can be potentially super broken Caster in a proper Holy Grail War. No wonder Berserk!Edison is placed among the FSF Servants. Also, he's damn right about Tesla.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    reminder that Trump is inside Edison
    make sense, America chapter is about refugees after all

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 34 View Post
    Now I know a bit better about what exactly Edison's NP does, though not really that much.
    Nopes Mystery and magical stuff

Blog Entries
    I mean, there's not much new stuff in his Mats compared to what's in his FGO profile

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What? To fight with Yoshitsune-dono? I don’t matter. Now, whether I have a chance of winning or not is a different issue.
    should be i dont mind

- - - Updated - - -

now that i think about it, concept improvement is basically just reinforcement magic but not magic
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    *facepalm* I forgot to correct that. This is what happens when you're translating at 3AM

US Friend Code
    Thanks Pandoru. Huh didn't know that Diarmuids spear doesn't effect him.

Huh also didn't know that Dia's Artist sucks at drawing muscles
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I wonder how long Cursed Arm can delay making the copy heart or hold onto it before crushing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Don’t forget dreams. If you survive now at this place, it’s for the nobility of the King of Knights
    uh that wasnt meant to be yume as in dream.
    p sure its 努, yume as in never /by no means. also i dont think there's an "if" necessariy after that.

So it should be along the lines of "Never forget this. You are only alive here and now thanks to the Knight King's nobility."

- - - Updated - - -

Finn McCool
    is this deliberate

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It bemuses me that Diarmuid's "Knight Tactics" Skill basically screams tabletop RPGs. Always did love that sort of thing.

Also, reminder that Trump is inside Edison
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    uh that wasnt meant to be yume as in dream.
    p sure its 努, yume as in never /by no means. also i dont think there's an "if" necessariy after that.

So it should be along the lines of "Never forget this. You are only alive here and now thanks to the Knight King's nobility."

- - - Updated - - -

is this deliberate
    It was written in hiragana in the mats, and either jisho or my comprehension of reality didn't help

- - - Updated - - -

And Fionn's name was written with the English name, so I kept it like that

Blog Entries
    Mac Cool bothers me so much

so, so much

US Friend Code
    That's how its supposed to be pronounced tho.

Irish is weird and silly a lot of the time

anywhere than here

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Huh also didn't know that Dia's Artist sucks at drawing muscles
    Splains why he's a twink now

- - - Updated - - -

Mac Cool bothers me so much

so, so much
    Better than Cum Hail
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    And Fionn's name was written with the English name, so I kept it like that
    Fionn's name is written the way it sounds (as are all celt names, really).
    The proper spelling in the western alphabet is still "Fionn mac Cumhaill".

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Looks like that Benkei is a bad opponent for any japanese caster
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Tamamo bypasses MR doesn't she

US Friend Code
    It does, but I'm still not convinced that it wouldn't have an effect. But sadly we don't have a test to see.

anywhere than here