Page 487 of 495 FirstFirst ... 387437477482485486487488489492 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,740 of 9889

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Mats

Any new argonaut got teased or namedrop? I think Theseus and Orpheus are the only ones mentioned in game that we haven't seen yet, if I'm not forgetting someone, anyone else?

Ah, speaking of Jason, does anyone have a link to the images for his pages? I wanna see how his armor's actually layered/structured for art references. ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

JP Friend Code

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Any new argonaut got teased or namedrop? I think Theseus and Orpheus are the only ones mentioned in game that we haven't seen yet, if I'm not forgetting someone, anyone else?
    I'm hoping for Peleus and Meleager myself. Maybe Nestor .

Quote Originally Posted by Giulio View Post
    I'm hoping for Peleus and Meleager myself.
    Oh yeah, those two were confirm as argonauts in Atalanta's profile, hopefully we get to see them some day
    Personally, I'm hoping for Idas and Lynceus, Peleus' brother Telamon and Pirithous too

JP Friend Code
    As the Yugioh card translators of the days before the official website did card announcements used to say, no furage is unreadable if you squint hard enough.

Have a Jason.

Standard weapons

The Argonauts
    Wow.
    For the first version of his NPC design, I did a mean-faced loser, but I got told to make him hot, so I updated the design into something more good looking.
    They were asked to do that outright? Man...
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Here we go again:

Comun - Paris and Swimsuit Musashi.
    Konchew - Leonardo da Vinci (Child) and Avenger Nobu.
    Padoru - Mori.
    Clyton - Kagetora, Bart, Chen Gong, Salome, and Swimsuit Carmilla.
    Smoof - Gareth.
    Shiki - Corday, Swimsuit Hokusai, Ruler Artoria, Lambdaryllis, and Swimsuit Okita.
    Ars_Caritas - Swimsuit Osakabehime.

By volume:
    Vol 9: 17

Just let me know if some names need to be switched around or added.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I'm late to reply, but thank you!

As the Yugioh card translators of the days before the official website did card announcements used to say, no furage is unreadable if you squint hard enough.

Have a Jason.
    Thank you for the food.
    Heracles

Jason has a kind of faith in him that goes beyond love.

In any world worth living, Jason will open a Cult of Heracles with wild enthusiasm.
    If you must simp simp for the best. Jason is truly cultured. Also happy the Neo Argonauts still seem to be a thing even as I'm also a little sad we didn't get more on the others or even him. For the most part its just his in game one.

Thanks Comun!
    Protagonist: "You're like a divorced couple."
    Jason: "We are a divorced couple!"
    Best part LOL
    Heracles

Jason has a kind of faith in him that goes beyond love.
    In any world worth living, Jason will open a Cult of Heracles with wild enthusiasm.
    The yaoi doujins just write themselves eh

Blog Entries
    The best part is really Neo-Argonauts sticking together. Nice that the best part of Atlantis is still continuing on.

Blog Entries
    I felt that the Neo Argonauts were really well written.

US Friend Code
    Thanks for the TL.

Astrapste Argo's description makes it sound like it's a one time summon like IH and Okita's flag, but his attack animations make it look like he can passively call them out like Rounds of Lionheart. I wish there had been clarification on that front.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Thanks for the TL.

Astrapste Argo's description makes it sound like it's a one time summon like IH and Okita's flag, but his attack animations make it look like he can passively call them out like Rounds of Lionheart. I wish there had been clarification on that front.

speaking of Okita's flag, I'm hoping Mat XI would also cover that in the form of Hajime Saito, since the NP states that all commanding officers have the flag, I'm sure Hajime also has an NP of similar rank.

Hijikata probably doesn't have it because his berserker form is summoned after breaking the Shinsengumi code

The Plesioth Hip Check of life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Thanks for the TL.

I mean, Alex can randomly summon soldiers from IH too, he just doesn't need to.

- - - Updated - - -

Have a Jason.
    Thanks for the TL!
    It still bothers me that they decided to make him an uncool loser with some redeeming aspects considering he's one of the most important Greek heroes, but that's what you get when your estranged wife makes it in the franchise ten plus years ahead of you, lol.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    As far as JP Twitter searches tell me, I can find Gareth mentioning her missing older brother Gaheris, and someone (Maou Nobu?) mentioning Mori Ranmaru.
    Gaheris, Kay, and Palamedes are also mentioned by Gawain in Camelot and Tristan in Avalon Le Fae (as are Bors and Pellinore, as second-string KOTR members).
    Last edited by Dark Rose Princess; August 15th, 2021 at 05:01 AM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nagayoshi seems more likely, seeing as how he's Ranmaru's brother
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly

Thanks for the TL.

I feel like for actual sheet, skills and noble phantasm stuff each mats books gets worse than the last...

Thanks for the translation Comun!

I assume that it's a similar summon system from Iskandar, he can temporally summon them but in a weaker form, and as long as his cause is righteous. It's just that in FGO all the Servants that appear in his attack animations already exist in Chaldea, so it's easier for him to make them attack for him without requiring the usage of his NP, and his NP is just a glorified combo attack in this case. Normally he would have to activate his NP first.

At least that's what I assume, because hell if these mats do a meh job to explain his NP in a bit more detail, and I feel like the reason he can't summon all the crew is more for justifying why we won't have other members attacking in his animations, me being cynic here. The rest of his skills already appeared in his game profile, so it really hasn't added anything special unfortunately. And I still don't know why he's a Saber, not a Rider, unless this was explained somewhere else.

One profile I'm curious about is Charlotte btw, because what the hell is that bizarre mini-angel following her?