Page 211 of 546 FirstFirst ... 111161201206209210211212213216221261311 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,220 of 10910

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Mats

Quote Originally Posted by Clyton View Post
    Xuanzang referencing Asterios, I honestly thought she was going to use him as another mount (I didn't check if Asterios appeared in the JTTW scenario in Salem).

For Quetz's Quetzalcoatlus, I was comparing other translated works on that (Chaldeum, MoC, etc.), and I noticed that some of them say that it's the Quetzalcoatlus creature that's manipulating the heavy rain, winds and lightning. However, when I looked through the text, it is actually the riding Quetz herself that is manipulating it. They didn't expand if Quetz has to be mounted to use it after releasing the NP or if it is referring to the rider generally that is manipulating it, and Quetz doesn't necessarily have to be mounted on it to continue manipulation (I assume the former). Just pointing this out if people are getting mixed info from contrasting translations, but do correct me if I'm wrong as well!
    Asterios was in the Mashu-Magic Stage Play.

Text for Quetz:

真名解放時には、これに騎乗したケツァル・コアトルが風雨と雷の大規模操作を行うが…
    As of True Name Release, the Quetzal Coatl mounted upon this (the Quetzalcoatlus) proceeds with large-scale manipulation of rain and thunder, but ...

It's Quetzal Coatl who performs the action, but being mounted during True Name Release seems to be an activation condition?
    Last edited by fallacies; January 8th, 2018 at 10:36 PM.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Canon View Post
    What's the line

(I don't have the mat on my phone)
    here
    Spoiler:

I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

You'll want to rewrite that bit then

Easier to parse if you look at it as アーサー王への忠誠は絶対的(或いは狂信的)という訳ではなかった
    <%canaki> can we move the toast down to be emergency pantsu and put the boiled egg in her mouth
    My stuff | GO stuff | YouTube | Twitter

Blog Entries
    oh so thats how it works
    sankyu, it connects better with the next line in my mind now
    like this?
    Spoiler:

Perhaps it was due to his days of wandering (to put it more accurately, it was due to him being included from other legends to the legend of King Arthur), but his loyalty to the king is not absolute, or better put, less fanatic.

Pretty much
    <%canaki> can we move the toast down to be emergency pantsu and put the boiled egg in her mouth
    My stuff | GO stuff | YouTube | Twitter

Blog Entries
    much thanks

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Nitocris
    Class: Caster
    True Name: Nitocris
    Sex: Female
    Source: Historical Fact
    Region: Egypt
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Height: 162cm
    Weight: 51kg

Character Creator: Sakurai Hikaru
    Character Designer: Shimaudon
    Character Voice: Tanaka Minami
    Major Appearances in Main Works: Fate/Grand Order

Parameters

Strength: E
    Constitution: E
    Agility: C
    Magical Power: A
    Luck: B+
    Noble Phantasm: B+

Class Skills

Territory Creation: A
    One can create a “Workshop”, which is an advantageous position for themselves as a Mage.
    Because Nitocris possesses Rank A in this, it is possible to create a “Temple”, which is superior to a “Workshop”.

Tool Creation: B+
    One can create devices tinged with Magical Energy.
    Nitocris is restricted in that she can only produce things related to Egyptian Magecraft. Many of the devices and tools manufactured with Modern Magecraft, such as golems, homunculi and miracle drugs, are objects that even resemble the ones in Egyptian Magecraft, but the ones in Egyptian Magecraft are also by far more specialized in its versatility, and the colour of its magic is darker. Because of this Skill, the devices and tools created by Nitocris always have holy inscriptions engraved on them.

Divinity: B
    A Skill where one has Divine Spirit Aptitude.
    The Pharaoh is the ruler who reigns over the people of ancient Egypt on the land they govern, while simultaneously, it is a person who reaches for godhood. That being the case, they exist more as a god than as a ruler.

Personal Skills

Egyptian Magecraft: A
    A Skill that denotes one’s ownership of the Magic Crest of ancient Egypt. The owner of this Skill is given a plus modifier towards checks related to Necromancy Magecraft.

High-Speed Divine Words: B
    The ability to speak magical incantations at an accelerated speed. By using a language from the Age of the Gods, Great Magecrafts can be cast in one step (at the speed of a Single-Action).

Affection of the Sky God: B*
    A Pharaoh’s Divinity changes in accordance with things like the era, but Nitocris is regarded as a child of the Sky God Horus, as well as his incarnation.

*The description for the Affection of the Sky God Skill was originally part of the description for the Divinity Skill in her game profile

Noble Phantasm

Anpu Neb-Ta-Djeser: The Nether Mirror Thesaurus
    Classification: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
    Range: 1~40
    Maximum Number of Targets: 100 people

Anpu Neb-Ta-Djeser (Anubis – Lord of the Sacred Land). A mirror that projects things that do not exist in reality. It does not function as an optical mirror. What is reflected is nothing but a grotesque and dreadful darkness that is constantly repulsive. Nitocris describes this as a mirror that reflects the netherworld, or perhaps, the image of a spiritual world of darkness, but the details are unknown. Whether it is indeed the extension of the dark abyss of the Underworld, a demonic prison manufactured by the ancient Egyptian gods, or nothing more than something forming due to the Magical Energy welling up inside of her, what spectacle really exists on the opposite side of this mirror?————

Character

First Person Pronoun: watashi
    Second Person Pronouns: anata / omae
    Third Person Pronouns: kare / kanojo / ○○ (occasionally one’s full name) / ○○-dono / ○○-sama

Personality

Nitocris is fundamentally a wise woman who is regarded as wise, always being calm towards dangers and crises, and she possesses the intelligence and emotional strength to make it possible for her to deduce the very best move… or that is what is expected of her, but there is a reason why she is often short-tempered and why she repeatedly jumps to the wrong conclusion. It is because she has a fierce will burning brightly inside of her heart.

Even if she was a Queen who was pushed up to the throne as a puppet, Nitocris is still a child of god, and she properly possesses the self-awareness of being a Pharaoh – a ruler who reaches for godhood. Therefore, she massacred the influential people who tried to turn the Pharaoh into an influential tool. The reason why she killed them was not only because she wanted vengeance for her brothers, but because the splendid Pharaoh should not be defiled by the lower classes, and that is surely no doubt for the sake of further continuing the existence of the Pharaoh for a millennia and beyond————

Motive / Attitude towards the Master

Nitocris comes into contact with the Protagonist as their “allied partner”.

The wish Nitocris wants to make on the Holy Grail is “For my brothers to live peacefully in the Eternal Paradise.” For Nitocris, who became a Heroic Spirit, she does not know if her assassinated brothers had managed to get into the “Eternal Paradise” – the world one finds themselves in after death in ancient Egypt – as they should have as expected and without any problems; therefore, she has no choice but to wish.

Speech Examples

Lower your head. You are being disrespectful!
    I am Horus, for I am the Pharaoh.
    Death, for high treason.
    Heroic Spirit, Servant… Before all of that, I am… yes, a Pharaoh.” (Puffs out her chest)
    Perish, you unsightly people…! Your screams, your groans, your requests! There is no need to grant them to somebody like you lot!”

Historical Image / Character Image

A Magic Queen who held the throne in the Sixth Dynasty of ancient Egypt, even if only for a short time. A figure who lived around the 22nd Century BC. Strangely, Nitocris shares the same name with an ancient Queen of Babylon.

Her throne, which became the seat for puppet pharaohs due to the hands of influential people who made light of the gods, was smeared with blood more often than it being something that gives praise to the splendour of the gods. However, Nitocris, who became the Pharaoh, cannot stop forgetting the regrets of the preceding young kings – of whom they were her brothers – who were altogether murdered by the hands of the influential people, and she could never even forgive the fact that the throne of the splendid Pharaoh was played with by the lower classes.

————“Punishment, for disrespectfully playing with even the seat of the Pharaoh, who is both a ruler and a god.
    ————“Punishment, for committing treason in vain by putting your hands on my beloved brothers.

Although she obediently abided with the enthronement for a short while, Nitocris advanced a “plan” in secret to kill the influential people altogether. She opened a banquet in order to gather them – the irreverent people as well as the treasonous people – into an enormous basement that was constructed by her, and in the middle of their intoxication, she filled the basement with a massive amount of water drawn in from the Nile River, killing every single person through drowning, thus having accomplished her revenge.

Afterwards, it is said that Nitocris chose to promptly commit suicide without making arrangements for her rebirth that is to come after her death as the Pharaoh.

Although she was said to be the last Pharaoh of the Sixth Dynasty, there is no discovery of a positive proof that Nitocris clearly existed even up to the present day, so she is also viewed as “a Queen in legends”. However, the Greek historian Herodotus in the 5th Century BC wrote down her existence in the “Histories”, which was written as the world’s first history book.

Character Image in “Fate/Grand Order

A Magic Queen who held the throne in an ancient Egyptian dynasty, even if only for a short time. Beyond her gentle smile, Nitocris possesses absolute confidence as a Pharaoh. The “Was” sceptre she holds in her hand is a symbol of Royal Authority, while simultaneously, it is the same sceptre held by the ancient Egyptian gods; it is also a Magecraft Mystic Code that possesses a powerful Mystery. The gods blessed her to have a strong will and pride. Being gifted the power of the sky, and being gifted the power of the Underworld, she was bestowed enough power to conduct her revenge. Was it a section of the Nile River, as written down by Herodotus, that she really used to kill her bitter enemies whom she invited to the basement, or was it a torrent of evil spirits overflowing from her bronze mirror of darkness, given to her by the gods, that killed them? After her death, Nitocris could never proceed towards the “Eternal Paradise”, which is the world one finds themselves in after death in ancient Egypt. Consequently, she committed suicide without even making arrangements for her rebirth.

Was it the blessings of the gods, or was it because of the people’s thoughts?————For later on, Nitocris would be engraved on the Throne of Heroic Spirits.

Nitocris materialized as a Servant, or so she thinks. The previous Pharaohs who died some time ago before her – her beloved brothers, did they really managed to get into the “Eternal Paradise”? She herself at least does not know… since she did not arrive there. If it is the case that they are undoubtedly Pharaohs at least… like the dazzlingly beautiful Pharaoh, Ozymandias, whose divine brilliance remains as it is————

If the Pharaohs truly live on as eternal existences… then surely, even the souls of her brothers will be rescued by that power.

General Armaments

Nitocris can carry out summonings by means of Egyptian Magecraft. She summons scarabs, mummies, some small beings that have the appearance of the god Medjed, and so forth one after another to do battle.

Connections to Other Characters

Darius III
    It was not me. I am a different person from Queen Nitocris of Assyria who left the key to the treasure storehouse of Babylon in her tomb. Therefore, please do not look over here while roaring like that.” (Whispering)

Gilgamesh
    It was not me. I am a different person from Queen Nitocris of Assyria who left the key to the treasure storehouse of Babylon in her tomb. Therefore, please do not stare at me like you are keeping an eye on a thief with that sort of manner. Also, being overly familiar with Pharaoh Ozymandias is disrespectful!” (Whispering)

Ozymandias
    King of Kings; the true Pharaoh. It is my utmost honour if you allow yourself to receive me, Nitocris, into a relationship with you as your retainer. I want to tell you how much I am thankful… There is no way an opportunity for this will happen. I cannot bring this up. Mmmmmm.

Cleopatra / Iskandar
    Gentle Pharaohs.

Xuanzang Sanzang
    It is especially not because I want to brawl. But violence is violence. That was disrespectful.

Elizabeth Báthory
    Although it is booming, her singing voice is quite…

Caster of the Nightless City
    Ah. Let me see I have some excellent tea leaves on hand… so if it is fine with you, how about you hang out with me together?

Comment from Illustrator

There was a beautiful tanned Egyptian Pharaoh girl in the design plot, so I accepted in designing Nitocris as soon as I knew this and crammed a bunch of Egyptian-ish symbols on her. Hey, I personally thought I completed her design in a simple and coherent manner skillfully. As a matter of fact, in the middle of this work, there was a revision to the design of her Third Stage Ascension as her rarity was changed from 3☆ to 4☆, and at that time, I received a draft plan of her design from the Director, so between you and me, it resulted in her Third Stage design as you see now. (Her original design has little skin exposure.) But she was blessed with a role in Chapter 6 of the FGO Story, and there was also the influence coming from “Chaldea Radio” that Ms. Tanaka Minami – the voice actress in charge of Nitocris – is responsible for, so she grew into a character who is loved by everyone, which was much more than what I had thought; every time it gets to this topic, I believe that “it is nice to be able to receive a design that you can do.” (Shimaudon)
    Last edited by Clyton; February 11th, 2024 at 10:43 PM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nice to see that Nito's Horus skill doesn't break the established trend.

- - - Updated - - -

Caster of the Nightless City:
    Ah. Let me see, I have some excellent tea leaves in my hand… so if it’s good, how about you hang out with me together?
    I ship it
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for clarifying!

So next on the list:

Nitocris
    True Name: Nitocris
    Class: Caster
    Source: Historical Fact
    Region: Egypt
    Height: 162cm
    Weight: 51kg

Scenario Writer: Hikaru Sakurai
    Character Illustrator: Shimaudon
    Character Voice: Minami Tanaka
    Appearance in Main Works: Fate/Grand Order

Class Skills

Territory Creation: A
    Creates a “Workshop” that is an advantageous position to oneself as a magus. Because she possesses A Rank in this, it is possible to create a “Temple”, which is superior to a “Workshop”.

Item Construction: B+
    To be able to produce devices that carries magical energy. Nitocris is restricted to only be able to produce devices related to Egyptian magecraft. Many tools and devices manufactured with modern magecraft, such as golems, homunculi, miracle drugs, etc., are objects that even resembles the ones in Egyptian magecraft, but the ones in Egyptian magecraft are also by far more specialized in its versatility, and the color of its magic are darker. Because of this Skill, the tools and items created by Nitocris always have holy inscriptions engraved on them.

Divinity: B
    To be endowed with Divine Spirit aptitude. The Pharaoh is the ruler that reigns over the people of ancient Egypt on the land they govern, while simultaneously, it is a person who reaches for godhood. That being the case, they exist as a god more than as a ruler.

Personal Skills

Egyptian Magecraft: A
    Denotes one’s ownership of the Magic Crest of ancient Egypt. The owner of this Skill is given a plus modifier towards checks related to necromancy magecraft.

High-Speed Divine Words: B
    The ability to speak magical incantations at an accelerated speed. By using a language from the Age of Gods, High-Thaumaturgy can be cast at the speed of Single-Action spells.

Affection of Horus: B*
    A Pharaoh’s Divinity changes in accordance to the era, etc., but she is regarded as a child of the Sky God Horus, as well as his incarnation.

*Description for this Skill was originally part of Divinity in her game profile.

Noble Phantasm

Anpu Neb Ta Djeser: Nether Mirror Thesaurus
    Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1~40
    Maximum Number of Targets: 100 people

A mirror that projects things that do not exist in reality. It does not function as an optical mirror. What is reflected is nothing but a grotesque and dreadful darkness that is constantly repulsive. Nitocris describes this as a mirror that reflects the netherworld, or maybe, the figure of a spiritual world of darkness, but the details are unknown. Whether it is indeed the extension of the dark abyss of the netherworld, or a demonic prison manufactured by the ancient Egyptian gods, or nothing more than something forming due to the magical power welling up inside of her, what spectacle really exists on the opposite side of the mirror?

First Pronoun: watashi
    Second Pronoun: anata / omae
    Third Pronoun: kare / kanojo / ** (occasionally one’s full name) / **-dono / **-sama

Personality

Fundamentally, she is a wise and graceful woman, always being calm towards crises and dangers, and she possesses the emotional strength and intelligence to make it possible for her to deduce the very best move… or that is expected of her, but there is a reason why she repeatedly jumps to the wrong conclusion and why she is often short-tempered. It is because she has a fierce will burning brightly inside of her heart.

Even if she was a queen who was pushed up as a puppet, she is still a child of god, and she properly possesses the self-awareness of being a Pharaoh, a ruler who reaches for godhood. Therefore, she massacred the influential people who tried to turn the Pharaoh into an influential tool. The reason why she killed them is not only because she wanted vengeance for her brothers, but because the splendor that is the Pharaoh should not be defiled by the lower classes, and that is surely no doubt for the sake of the Pharaohs that will continue to exist for the next millennia and beyond————

Motivation/Attitude towards the Master

She comes into contact with the protagonist as an “allied partner”.

The wish she wants to make on the Holy Grail is “for my brothers to live peacefully in the Eternal Paradise.” For Nitocris who became a Heroic Spirit, she does not know if her assassinated brothers had made their entry onto the road that leads into the “Eternal Paradise” in the afterlife of ancient Egypt without any problems and as should be expected; therefore, she has no choice but to wish.

Dialogue Examples

“Lower your head. You’re being disrespectful!”
    “I am Horus, for I am a Pharaoh.”
    “I sentence you to death, for high treason.”
    “Heroic Spirit, Servant. Before all of that, I am, yes, a Pharaoh.” (Puffs out her chest)
    “Perish, you unsightly people…! Your screams, your groans, your requests! There is no need to grant them to somebody like you!”

Historical Character Picture

A magic queen who held the throne in the Sixth Dynasty of ancient Egypt, even if only for a short time. A person who lived around the 22nd Century BC. Strangely, she has the same name with an ancient queen of Babylon.

Her throne, which became the seat for puppet Pharaohs due to the hands of influential people who made light of the gods, was smeared with blood more often than it being something to give praise to the splendor of the gods. However, Nitocris, who became a Pharaoh, cannot stop forgetting the regrets of the preceding young kings, who were her brothers, that were altogether murdered by the hands of the influential people, and the throne of the Pharaoh, worthy of splendor, was played with by the lower classes; she couldn’t forgive that.

————Punishment, for disrespectfully playing with even the seat of the Pharaoh, who serves as the ruler and is worthy to be god.
    ————Punishment, for committing treason in vain by putting your hands on my beloved brothers.

Although she obediently abided with the enthronement for a short while, she advanced a “plan” in secret to kill altogether the influential people. She opened a banquet in order to gather them, the treasonous people who showed irreverence, into an enormous basement that was constructed, and in the middle of their intoxication, she filled the basement with a massive amount of water drawn in from the Nile river, killing every single person through drowning, thus having accomplished her revenge.

Afterwards, it is said that she chose to commit suicide promptly without making arrangements for her rebirth after death as a Pharaoh.

Although she was said to be the last Pharaoh of the Sixth Dynasty, there is no discovery of a positive proof that she clearly existed, even up to the present day, so she is also viewed as a “queen in legends”. However, the Greek historian Herodotus in the 5th Century BC wrote down her existence in the “Histories”, written as the world’s first history book.

Character Picture in Fate/Grand Order

A magic queen who held the throne in an ancient Egyptian dynasty, even if only for a short time. Beyond her gentle smile, she possesses absolute confidence as a Pharaoh. The “Was” sceptre wielded in her hand is a symbol of royal authority, while simultaneously, it is the same sceptre held by the ancient Egyptian gods; it is also a magical Mystic Code that possesses a powerful Mystery. The gods blessed her to have a strong will and pride. Gifted the power of the skies, and gifted the power of the Underworld, she was bestowed enough power to conduct her revenge. Was it a section of the Nile river, as written down by Herodotus, that she really used to kill her bitter enemies that she invited to the basement, or was it a torrent of evil spirits overflowing from her bronze mirror of darkness, given to her by the gods, that killed them? After death, Nitocris did not proceed towards the “Eternal Paradise” that is in the afterlife of ancient Egypt. Consequently, she committed suicide without even making arrangements of her rebirth.

Was it the blessings of the gods, or was it because of the people’s thoughts? For later on, she would be etched onto a seat of the Heroic Spirits.

She materialized as a Servant, or so she thinks. The previous Pharaohs who died some time ago before herself, her beloved brothers, did they really make their entry onto the road that leads into the “Eternal Paradise”? She at least doesn’t know since she herself didn’t arrive there. If it is the case that, at least, they are Pharaohs, let that thought be true. Truly, the Pharaoh Ozymandias, the dazzlingly beautiful Pharaoh; wherever he is, that brilliance reaches the gods————

If they live on as eternal existences, undoubtedly, the souls of her brothers will be rescued by that power.

General Armaments

Performs summonings by means of Egyptian magecraft. Scarabs, mummies, some small beings that has the appearance of the god Medjed, etc., are summoned one after another to do battle.

Connection with Characters

Darius III
    It isn’t me. I am a different person from Queen Nitocris of Assyria who left the key to the treasure storehouse of Babylon in her tomb. So, please do not look over here while roaring like that. (Whispering)

Gilgamesh
    It isn’t me. I am a different person from Queen Nitocris of Assyria who left the key to the treasure storehouse of Babylon in her tomb. So, please do not stare at me like you’re keeping an eye on a thief with that sort of manner. Also, being over-familiar towards Pharaoh Ozymandias is disrespectful! (Whispering)

Ozymandias
    King of Kings, the true Pharaoh. It is my utmost honor if you allow yourself to receive me, this Nitocris, into a relationship with you as your retainer. I want to tell you, how much I am thankful… There is no way an opportunity for this will happen. I cannot tell this. Mmmmmm.

Cleopatra / Iskandar
    Gentle Pharaohs.

Xuanzang Sanzang
    I do not especially want to brawl. But violence is violence. That was disrespectful.

Elizabeth Bathory

Caster of the Nightless City
    Ah. Let me see, I have some excellent tea leaves in my hand… so if it’s good, how about you hang out with me together?

Comment from Illustrator

There was a beautiful tanned Egyptian Pharaoh girl in the design plot, so I accepted to design her as soon as I knew this and crammed a bunch of Egyptian-like symbols on her. Hey, I personally thought I completed the design in a simple and well-coherent manner. As a matter of fact, in the middle of this work, there was a revision to the design of her third stage Ascension as her rarity was changed into a 4☆ from a 3☆, and at that time, I received a draft plan of her design from the company president, so between you and me, it resulted in her third stage design as you see now. (The original design has little skin exposure.) However, she was blessed with a role in Chapter 6 of the story, and there was also the influence from “Chaldea Radio” who Miss Minami Tanaka, the voice actress in charge of Nitocris, is responsible for, so she grew into a character loved by everyone, more than what I had thought; every time it becomes this topic, I believe that it is “nice to be able to receive a design you can do.”

I was planning to do Raikou, Gorgon, Lancer Artoria and da Vinci in that order, and then continue onwards, but from here on out, I'll be releasing them occasionally (like hopefully one or two per weekend) due to my schedule. I'm really sorry Don't forget to point out if something's amiss, and hope you enjoy all the reading so far!
    Good luck.

Also can you leave muh waifu aka Gorgon (and Medusa Lily, for that matter) for me.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Elizabeth Bathory
    Truly, a Pharaoh recognizes all that is great

- - - Updated - - -

in before the text suggests otherwise
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Good luck.

Also can you leave muh waifu aka Gorgon (and Medusa Lily, for that matter) for me.
    Yeah np man

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Truly, a Pharaoh recognizes all that is great

- - - Updated - - -

in before the text suggests otherwise
    Yeah that relationship line actually puzzled me the most out of the others, so I had to be extra cautious about its inference (I hoped I got that right). Of course, Halloween 2016 was a while ago so I forgot what Nitocris probably said to Elizabeth back then.
    Last edited by Clyton; January 9th, 2018 at 12:36 AM.

Thanks Clyton.
    General Armaments
    Performs summonings by means of Egyptian magecraft. Scarabs, mummies, some small beings that has the appearance of the god Medjed, etc., are summoned one after another to do battle.
    I wish they expanded more on this, it sounds very interesting. And the idea that the spirits coming out of her mirror might have killed those people instead of them drowning to death is pretty creepy.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    As a matter of fact, in the middle of this work, there was a revision to the design of her third stage Ascension as her rarity was changed into a 4☆ from a 3☆, and at that time, I received a draft plan of her design from the company president, so between you and me, it resulted in her third stage design as you see now. (The original design has little skin exposure.)
    feels bad man
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

Blog Entries
    I'm glad they saved Nito from being a terrible 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    i couldve had a proper caster farmer at NP 5

Blog Entries
    Go away, if you want some throwaway gameplay bot just use bathroy
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    no NP fill skill

- - - Updated - - -

i will give my love to the lowstars that I like and nothing shall stop me

US Friend Code
    Yeah np man

Yeah that relationship line actually puzzled me the most out of the others, so I had to be extra cautious about its inference (I hoped I got that right). Of course, Halloween 2016 was a while ago so I forgot what Nitocris probably said to Elizabeth back then.
    Nito and Liz got along very well in Halloween thanks to their similar personalities
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Nito's gotta be the best sister ever.

Blog Entries
    Gawain CMT BMCMIIW
    Class: Saber
    True Name: Gawain
    Source: Legend of King Arthur
    Region: Britain
    Height: 180 cm
    Weight: 78 kg

STR: B+
    CON: B+
    AGI: B
    MGI: A
    LCK: A
    NP: A+

Setting creation: Nasu Kinoko
    Character design: Wada Arco
    CV: Mizushima Takahiro

Main works appearance: Fate/Extra
    -----
    Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: B
    Invalidate magic with chant 3 verses or less.
    It is hard to damage him even with Great Thaumaturgy or Ritual Spells.

Riding: B
    The ability for riding. Capable of operating most rides with above average capacity. However, he cannot ride members of Phantasmal Kin.
    -----
    Personal Skill
    Numeral of the Saint: EX
    A unique sort of constitution that Sir Gawain possesses.
    Only during noon for 3 hours after 9 o'clock and before sunset for 3 hours after 3 o'clock, his power triples.
    A skill that demonstrates the Celt's holy number of three.

Charisma: E
    The ability to attract others.
    As he is a perfect knight, this skill's effect is particularly effective towards knighst and soldiers of lower rank.
    -----
    Excalibur Galatine
    Sword of Revolving Victory

Type: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
    Range: 20~40
    Maximum target: 300 person

Excalibur Galatine.
    A sword of the sun with a pseudo sun stored within the handle. A sister sword of the "Sword of Promised Victory" held by King Arthur, brought about by the fairy Lady of the Lake.
    A holy sword not much recited in the legend. Compared to the sword of the king that receives the protection of the moon, this sword too receives the blessing of the sun. If the "Sword of Promised Victory" slashes apart with the light of the planet, the "Sword of Revolving Victory" burns to cinders with the scorching heat of the sun.
    In addition, the "Sword of Promised Victory" is a centralized-type attack, but the "Sword of Revolving Victory" is a radiation-type attack that mows down the advancing enemy soldiers.

(the japanese has "type" as in type of machine only, but it's kinda awkward in english imo so i added attack behind)
    -----
    Personage
    First pronoun: watashi
    Second pronoun: anata/** (without honorifics)
    Third pronoun: anatagata/** (without honorifics)

- Character
    Extolled as the "Knight of the Sun", he is a very serious character; but not overbearingly so. That attitude of his is truly the definition of integrity and uprightness. A handsome man with a tall body and tenacious body, wearing a calm and lenient mask. With a refreshing expression, he refrains on making light of his enemy or insulting them. Even if his enemy is lacking in capacity, Gawain will surmise that fighting spirit and resolution, behave as decorum demand him and face his enemy.
    However, due to reasons that will be mentioned later, he deliberately checks in and suppresses his own personal feeling. Due to that, his natural integrity and uprightness is emphasized much more strongly. To put it in a good way, he is inflexible; to put it badly, he becomes the kind of person who cannot read the mood.
    Known as a loyal knight, and as he is summoned as a Servant he still holds his regret of being unable to help the king. His loyalty towards the king is as that of an iron, his faith unshakable; he strongly wish to simply swing of his sword once more for the sake of the king.

One can say it is a sort of blind devotion; during the Holy Grail War of the moon, Nero (Saber) asked this of him: "Then say you are ordered to decapitate a friend; will you simply do so?"
    To that, he answered thus: "But of course. If it be the king's desire, then I shall involve myself even with the most disgraceful of conducts. That is what it means to put oneself as a sword. The king is never mistaken; were there any mistakes, then I should think that those are not of the king, but of a friend's. One who had been sentenced to death."

- Motives and attitude towards Master
    During his life, he had divided apart Britain from his personal grudge. Due to that regret, he now places selfless devotion as first and foremost. One can say that he is the most ideal Servant for a Master.
    He is truly a Servant embodying a knight serving his king. However, should he judge the Master as someone unworthy as a king, hit is unknown whether or not the Master can accept his loyalty to its fullest. It's best if they are both compatible with each other; one can say that he is a Servant hard to handle otherwise.

Due to making devotion towards his king his absolute mission, he will dedicate himself as the sword of his Master, whom he had approved as his king; he will never put himself out as the Master is conversing, and he himself will speak only as a proxy of his Master. Such is the attitude he takes, one that understands his stand point as a knight and retainer.

- Speech example
    "I am Gawain, your servant. I do hope we can acquaint each other well hereafter. I pray that I am worthy of you, my lord."
    (どうか、我が主の良き好敵手であらんことを。lit. i pray that (i) become worthy rival? somebody should double check)
    "By your will. My sword is the embodiment of the sun itself. Under the king's order shall I burn to cinders everything in this world."
    "This sword is the vessel that reflects the sun itself. With one swing of the holy sword of the planet...... Excalibur Galatine!"
    "The night shall be banished in front of this radiance, and emptiness shall be swept away by this holy sword of the planet! Excalibur Galatine!"
    "Meals prefers quantity over quality, no? A large heaping of breads, potatoes, and vinegar. Add some ale to that, and I am satisfied plenty enough. Of course, one must not forget the vegetables. Simple carrots are enough. The king and the others had once eaten such meals without even a single complaints."
    -----
    Depiction in history
    In the legend of King Arthur, he makes an appearance as a Knight of the Round Table, one who is equal or superior to "Lancelot of the Lake".
    The eldest son of King Lot of Orkney. He was a relative of Arthur, and there had even been an event where he was entrusted with the holy sword Excalibur.
    He is known as a noble one, with various military exploits extolled in numerous tales. If he had even a single weak point, that would be his strong love towards his blood relatives. It started with King Pellinore, who had shoot down Gawain's father in battle; he then began to oppose one by one every knight who had injured any of his relatives, sometimes even ended up murdering them.
    When Lancelot took Queen Guinevere and ran away to Gallia, he had refused King Arthur's pardon for Lancelot and had brought about war with him, for Lancelot had killed Gawain's sibling as he absconded.
    While carrying the serious wound left from his one-on-one fight against Lancelot, Gawain had fought the army of Mordred, who had raised a rebellion. In the verge of his death, he persuaded the king to request reinforcement to Lancelot, then passed away. All the while deeply regretting his personal grudge that had brought about the fracturing of the Knights of the Round Table...
    -----
    Role in previous work
    He appeared in Fate/EXTRA. He deeply regretted that he had been unable to throw away his hatred towards Lancelot during his live which had brought about the death of King Arthur.
    Gawain. With the absolute mission to devote himself completely in aiding his king, Gawain then served selflessly under the young Master he had approved to be of a king's calibre, one who possesses sacredness as a king as he was born.
    However, he then understood that the one thing his Master lacked to be a true king is "defeat"; Gawain then had chosen to continue on being his Master's sword with all of his might, until such time comes.
    ------
    Connection with other characters

Artoria Pendragon
    For a chance like this to come, for us to once again fight side by side... How could there be a miracle such as this!

Mordred
    I understand your situation. Not much else to say.

Lancelot
    No comment.

Galahad
    Putting aside Lancelot, Galahad is a splendid knight.
    One can say that someone like him is a human like that of an angel.

Tristan
    Sometimes I actually AM sleeping, sir...
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator
    I drew Gawain's last ascension with the Gawain's day off sort of feeling. I'd be happy if it gives off the impression of a muscular prince, but... the posing that tightens the strap ended up a bit too relaxed, so I think it'd be nice if I had him stand a bit more tightly. (Wada Arco)

not much new things, mostly things that we knew already about him from previous works
    i do find his complicated dynamic with Lancelot interesting, at least

and that wraps up the knight boys

vlad III next
    Last edited by castor212; April 17th, 2018 at 07:37 AM.