Page 397 of 546 FirstFirst ... 297347387392395396397398399402407447497 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,940 of 10910

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Mats

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    This should take care of the unclassed mats for now.

S-Snake pussy...
    Kiyohime
    Class: Berserker
    True Name: Kiyohime
    Source: 「Legend of Kiyohime」
    Origin: Japan
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Height: 158 cm
    Weight: 41 kg

Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: C
    Mana: E
    Luck: E
    NP: EX

Scenario writer: Higashide Yūichirō | Character designer: BLACK | CV: Taneda Risa
    Main appearances: Fate/Grand Order

Class skills
    Mad Enhancement: EX
    Mutual understanding is perfectly established.
    However, she sees the Master as 「the person she loves」, and forbids them to tell lies.
    In the case of lying, she’ll certainly see through it no matter what kind of lie it is, and will automatically consume one Command Spell.

「———— You are lying, right?」

Personal skills
    Shapeshift: C
    Borrowing bodies and molding them. She was reduced to a venomous snake by a woman’s determination, and crossed a large river.
    Can transform into a low grade Oriental dragon. She’ll run with all her heart as long as she has legs, but when her legs disappear, she’ll start crawling around on the ground. She will also exhale flames. What’s going on?

Stalking: B
    A skill to continue pursuing the beloved target.
    With something that includes the five senses and mana, and that should rather be called a wild instinct, she chases after Anchin everywhere.

Flame-Colored Kiss: A
    What Kiyohime seeks from her Master. If their lips lock once, she’ll get rid of any hindrance, and will be willing to turn into Super Kiyohime-chan.
    As a compensation, the definition of the Master’s future (groom) will be seized, but it’s a trivial risk.

Noble Phantasm
    Tenshin Kashō Zanmai
    Flame-emitting Samadhi of transformation
    [1]

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 0
    Maximum number of targets: 1 person

Tenshin Kashō Zanmai.
    A serpent that spits flames. In other words, transformation into a dragon.
    Each turn, either a constricting or a fiery attack is performed.
    The constriction is a direct and single-target attack.
    The flames are a ranged mass attack with a maximum range of 10.
    Still, it’s not as if she inherited blood from the Dragon Kind.
    What is here is just a persistent, firm conviction on the man that lied to her.

Character
    First person pronoun: わたくし (watakushi)
    Second person pronoun: あなた様 (anata-sama) (only to Master) / あなた (anata) (the others)
    Third person pronoun: あの人 (ano hito) / あの方 (ano kata) …

Personality

Basically so calm that she’s dyed in madness, she can converse so flawlessly that most humans wouldn’t think of her as a Berserker.
    However, she’s not interested in the whole world, and only recognizes that it’d be good if there were only 「her」 and 「Master」.
    Also, her biggest concern is 「whether Master loves her or not」, and she’ll forgive with a laugh being popular enough to have a harem, but if they enter a specific route with someone that isn’t Kiyohime, she’ll aggressively stare with empty eyes, really scary.

Motivation · Attitude towards the Master:
    Of course, she’ll treat them with ardent affection.
    Gently waking them up in the morning, staying at their side at noon, and diving in the futon and gently whispering 「Good night」at nighttime, she’s a devoted Servant, ri-ght?

Dialogue examples:
    「Servant, Berserker. Thank you very much for having summoned me. Ah…… I finally found you. Dear……」

「Thank you very much. It’s fine, my Mad Enhancement skill is not an important thing. Thank you for your concern」

「―――― Lies, right? That isn’t good, Master. It’s true that she’s more cheerful and lively than me, and she matches Master’s tastes. But, you certainly said you loved me. Unless you disprove it, that love is a distorted ostentation. I shall take one Command Spell. Next time, please use it yourself. Otherwise ――――」

「My trigger is lies. When I’m lied to, my own heart boils irremediably. That’s why, I love you, Master. Please, may you not lie」

「―――― You are a liar, right?」

Historical depiction · Appearance:
    Knocking at the temple of Dōjōji
    Under the temple’s bell A hidden body
    Anchin Kiyohime Turned into a snake
    Coiled seven times One turn One turn[2]

——— Liar, liar, liar.

The beautiful
    yandere
    heroine
    that appears in 「The Legend of Anchin and Kiyohime」. That’s Kiyohime.

While the beautiful monk Anchin proceeded to the main Kumano shrines, he sought the inn of the elder of the Masago, Kiyotsugu to spend the night. The daughter of Kiyotsugu, Kiyohime, had her heart trembling for Anchin’s beauty, and sneakingly visited him at night.

——— You and me, are tied by fate.

Although Anchin, whose body was to serve Buddha, rejected Kiyohime, Kiyohime stubbornly didn’t acknowledge it. He, who was at a loss, promised to stop by when he returned from visiting the Kumano shrines.

——— Weren’t you the one who promised to reunite?

However, Anchin broke his promise with Kiyohime and traveled without stopping by Kiyohime’s place.
    Kiyohime, who knew this, truly took the form of an oni, and began the chasing of Anchin.

——— If you didn’t love me, it was fine to say you didn’t love me.
    ——— It would have been fine not to leave any regrets.
    ——— It would have been fine if you rather killed me.

Anchin was horrified at the hateful her that kept glaring at him, and ran away to escape.
    The girl that shouldn’t be able to chase a good walker priest, kept pursuing him through tenacity alone.
    Resentment, grudge, bitterness ——— The accumulated emotions soon changed Kiyohime into a bizarre appearance.
    In order to tenaciously chase him, she grew a tail and her legs disappeared as she lost her human form.
    Although Anchin somehow reached Dōjōji and fled into the bell, Kiyohime, who had turned into a giant dragon, spit out flames and pressed hard against the bell with her entire body, and burned Anchin to death.
    But Kiyohime, who burned him, without being able to return to be a person like that or to reign as a Phantasmal, committed suicide by drowning while shedding tears.
    Anchin was unaware of being loved until the end.
    Kiyohime couldn’t understand her violent feelings until the end.

——— Aah. Why didn’t my love go well?

It is also said that the couple, who were held a service by the priests of the temple, became tennin.[3]

Related characters
    Elizabeth
    Lacertid, beaded lizard, Komodo dragon, and countless other insults.

Tamamo no Mae
    E-pal. I often suggest her to meet offline, but for some reason she has something to do and it doesn’t go well. For both, the advises that often consult each other about were off the mark.

Comment from Illustrator
    The originator of the yandere that fell in love with Anchin but burned him to death for deceiving her. The Kiyohee that everyone loves. Since the game character of Kiyohime already is here and there with black hair and Japanese clothing, I thought about trying to make her completely different, and tried a more Western design covered with a yandere atmosphere. At the beginning there were lots of design ideas in which she was dressed with something like a jūnihitoe, but I told the boss about opening fully the thighs after drawing while balancing the numbers and it resulted in the current shape. Actually, when I listened to one battle voice that has been stored, I thought it was definitely charming but it was helplessly put on hold, but… At that time I thought that was awful but thinking about it now I feel there wasn’t any problem (lol) (BLACK)

[1]: Samadhi is a state of mind in which you're super-concentrated on something.
    Zanmai
    三昧
    also refers to "being immersed/absorbed in sth". Quite fitting for a yandere.
    [2]: This seems to be a fragment of the original legend. I couldn't find any good translation, so I tried to do it on my own
    [3]: Tennin = Celestial person. The official translation is vague, so I transcribed it literally like with "oni" to avoid You's rage.

Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post

S-Snake pussy...
    Kiyohime
    Class: Berserker
    True Name: Kiyohime
    Source: 「Legend of Kiyohime」
    Origin: Japan
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Height: 158 cm
    Weight: 41 kg

Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: C
    Mana: E
    Luck: E
    NP: EX

Scenario writer: Higashide Yūichirō | Character designer: BLACK | CV: Taneda Risa
    Main appearances: Fate/Grand Order

Class skills
    Mad Enhancement: EX
    Mutual understanding is perfectly established.
    However, she sees the Master as 「the person she loves」, and forbids them to tell lies.
    In the case of lying, she’ll certainly see through it no matter what kind of lie it is, and will automatically consume one Command Spell.

「———— You are lying, right?」

Personal skills
    Shapeshift: C
    Borrowing bodies and molding them. She was reduced to a venomous snake by a woman’s determination, and crossed a large river.
    Can transform into a low grade Oriental dragon. She’ll run with all her heart as long as she has legs, but when her legs disappear, she’ll start crawling around on the ground. She will also exhale flames. What’s going on?

Stalking: B
    A skill to continue pursuing the beloved target.
    With something that includes the five senses and mana, and that should rather be called a wild instinct, she chases after Anchin everywhere.

Flame-Colored Kiss: A
    What Kiyohime seeks from her Master. If their lips lock once, she’ll get rid of any hindrance, and will be willing to turn into Super Kiyohime-chan.
    As a compensation, the definition of the Master’s future (groom) will be seized, but it’s a trivial risk.

Noble Phantasm
    Tenshin Kashō Zanmai
    Flame-emitting Samadhi of transformation
    [1]

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 0
    Maximum number of targets: 1 person

Tenshin Kashō Zanmai.
    A serpent that spits flames. In other words, transformation into a dragon.
    Each turn, either a constricting or a fiery attack is performed.
    The constriction is a direct and single-target attack.
    The flames are a ranged mass attack with a maximum range of 10.
    Still, it’s not as if she inherited blood from the Dragon Kind.
    What is here is just a persistent, firm conviction on the man that lied to her.

Character
    First person pronoun: わたくし (watakushi)
    Second person pronoun: あなた様 (anata-sama) (only to Master) / あなた (anata) (the others)
    Third person pronoun: あの人 (ano hito) / あの方 (ano kata) …

Personality

Basically so calm that she’s dyed in madness, she can converse so flawlessly that most humans wouldn’t think of her as a Berserker.
    However, she’s not interested in the whole world, and only recognizes that it’d be good if there were only 「her」 and 「Master」.
    Also, her biggest concern is 「whether Master loves her or not」, and she’ll forgive with a laugh being popular enough to have a harem, but if they enter a specific route with someone that isn’t Kiyohime, she’ll aggressively stare with empty eyes, really scary.

Motivation · Attitude towards the Master:
    Of course, she’ll treat them with ardent affection.
    Gently waking them up in the morning, staying at their side at noon, and diving in the futon and gently whispering 「Good night」at nighttime, she’s a devoted Servant, ri-ght?

Dialogue examples:
    「Servant, Berserker. Thank you very much for having summoned me. Ah…… I finally found you. Dear……」

「Thank you very much. It’s fine, my Mad Enhancement skill is not an important thing. Thank you for your concern」

「―――― Lies, right? That isn’t good, Master. It’s true that she’s more cheerful and lively than me, and she matches Master’s tastes. But, you certainly said you loved me. Unless you disprove it, that love is a distorted ostentation. I shall take one Command Spell. Next time, please use it yourself. Otherwise ――――」

「My trigger is lies. When I’m lied to, my own heart boils irremediably. That’s why, I love you, Master. Please, may you not lie」

「―――― You are a liar, right?」

Historical depiction · Appearance:
    Knocking at the temple of Dōjōji
    Under the temple’s bell A hidden body
    Anchin Kiyohime Turned into a snake
    Coiled seven times One turn One turn[2]

——— Liar, liar, liar.

The beautiful
    yandere
    heroine
    that appears in 「The Legend of Anchin and Kiyohime」. That’s Kiyohime.

While the beautiful monk Anchin proceeded to the main Kumano shrines, he sought the inn of the elder of the Masago, Kiyotsugu to spend the night. The daughter of Kiyotsugu, Kiyohime, had her heart trembling for Anchin’s beauty, and sneakingly visited him at night.

——— You and me, are tied by fate.

Although Anchin, whose body was to serve Buddha, rejected Kiyohime, Kiyohime stubbornly didn’t acknowledge it. He, who was at a loss, promised to stop by when he returned from visiting the Kumano shrines.

——— Weren’t you the one who promised to reunite?

However, Anchin broke his promise with Kiyohime and traveled without stopping by Kiyohime’s place.
    Kiyohime, who knew this, truly took the form of an oni, and began the chasing of Anchin.

——— If you didn’t love me, it was fine to say you didn’t love me.
    ——— It would have been fine not to leave any regrets.
    ——— It would have been fine if you rather killed me.

Anchin was horrified at the hateful her that kept glaring at him, and ran away to escape.
    The girl that shouldn’t be able to chase a good walker priest, kept pursuing him through tenacity alone.
    Resentment, grudge, bitterness ——— The accumulated emotions soon changed Kiyohime into a bizarre appearance.
    In order to tenaciously chase him, she grew a tail and her legs disappeared as she lost her human form.
    Although Anchin somehow reached Dōjōji and fled into the bell, Kiyohime, who had turned into a giant dragon, spit out flames and pressed hard against the bell with her entire body, and burned Anchin to death.
    But Kiyohime, who burned him, without being able to return to be a person like that or to reign as a Phantasmal, committed suicide by drowning while shedding tears.
    Anchin was unaware of being loved until the end.
    Kiyohime couldn’t understand her violent feelings until the end.

——— Aah. Why didn’t my love go well?

It is also said that the couple, who were held a service by the priests of the temple, became tennin.[3]

Related characters
    Elizabeth
    Lacertid, beaded lizard, Komodo dragon, and countless other insults.

Tamamo no Mae
    E-pal. I often suggest her to meet offline, but for some reason she has something to do and it doesn’t go well. For both, the advises that often consult each other about were off the mark.

Comment from Illustrator
    The originator of the yandere that fell in love with Anchin but burned him to death for deceiving her. The Kiyohee that everyone loves. Since the game character of Kiyohime already is here and there with black hair and Japanese clothing, I thought about trying to make her completely different, and tried a more Western design covered with a yandere atmosphere. At the beginning there were lots of design ideas in which she was dressed with something like a jūnihitoe, but I told the boss about opening fully the thighs after drawing while balancing the numbers and it resulted in the current shape. Actually, when I listened to one battle voice that has been stored, I thought it was definitely charming but it was helplessly put on hold, but… At that time I thought that was awful but thinking about it now I feel there wasn’t any problem (lol) (BLACK)

[1]: Samadhi is a state of mind in which you're super-concentrated on something.
    Zanmai
    三昧
    also refers to "being immersed/absorbed in sth". Quite fitting for a yandere.
    [2]: This seems to be a fragment of the original legend. I couldn't find any good translation, so I tried to do it on my own
    [3]: Tennin = Celestial person. The official translation is vague, so I transcribed it literally like with "oni" to avoid You's rage.
    I like how it doesn't say how that works. Thanks for the translation.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kelp24's Avatar
    Her shapeshift's kinda low isn't it

Blog Entries
    Thanks for that King of Padoru. We're on the home stretch now:

Clyton - Mash, d'Eon, Sanson, OG Jeanne, Swimsuit Arturia Alter, and Swimsuit Raikou.
    castor212 - Caster Cu, Berserker Vlad III, and Ko-Gil.
    GundamFSN - Karna, Brynhildr, and Sherlock.

Or if you want to go by volume count:
    Vol 1: 3
    Vol 2: 3
    Vol 3: 3
    Vol 5: 3

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelp24 View Post
    Her shapeshift's kinda low isn't it
    It's stated that her dragon form is low-tier, and she can only transform into that. Compared to what other shapeshifters can do, it's fair that the rank is so low

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kelp24's Avatar
    Yeah but only Ibaraki does anything actually impressive with it, everyone else uses it for cosplay.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Saber class container noted to have best MR.
    Still kinda weird, though. Nero, who iirc is explicitly noted to have no Magic Resist of her own beyond what her class container gives her, still has a C rank MR.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Blog Entries
    C rank magic resist just for existing as a certain class is pretty good???

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Still kinda weird, though. Nero, who iirc is explicitly noted to have no Magic Resist of her own beyond what her class container gives her, still has a C rank MR.
    Personally, I'd just chalk it up to Nero has more
    resistance
    "immunity"
    because she's from the 1st Century where magic was stronger as opposed to Okita living in the 19th Century where it was weaker. Or something like that anyways.

Remember to get your vaccines kids.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Magic Resistance: E
    As she is a Heroic Spirit from an era with lower Mystery, don’t expect anything good from her Magic Resistance. Just a token addition to identify her Class. Did people even use magecraft during the Bakumatsu to begin with…? Maybe Feng Shui they did use…
    Like comun said, Okita has E rank even if she's a Saber.
    Nero's kind of like a neutral so she gets pretty much what comes with the container.
    Due to XYZ, Okita is negative in that department so she nerfs the class container.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    I guess that makes sense. I feel like they should both have been "neutral" but whatever, that's how they wrote it.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post

From what I've seen from Oshiete! FGO, I'm guessing that bit is supposed to be a certain children's song about the legend of Kiyohime.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Like comun said, Okita has E rank even if she's a Saber.
    Nero's kind of like a neutral so she gets pretty much what comes with the container.
    Due to XYZ, Okita is negative in that department so she nerfs the class container.
    I figure it's like. Saber class MR value is, like, 10. Archer's is 5. Billy and Okita both have an effective value of negative 8 for their MR. Even with the class boost, Billy's still in the negatives; Okita's just barely in the black so she gets the minimum value for the skill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    We had the opposite case in Stay Night: apparently, the reason Medusa has such good M. Res. for a Rider is because of her natural abilities, which compensate for the lack of a Knight class bonus.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    We had the opposite case in Stay Night: apparently, the reason Medusa has such good M. Res. for a Rider is because of her natural abilities, which compensate for the lack of a Knight class bonus.

4:50
    It's the same case.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Did Wu and Pent already get translated? I can't find them linked in the OP but it wasn't listed as one of the untranslated ones in the post made earlier.
    Last edited by MeteorD; June 23rd, 2019 at 05:06 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Lore is one thing, but my favorite parts about the F/GO Material books are the artist's comments.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    Nice double update Clyton:

Clyton - Mash, OG Jeanne, Swimsuit Arturia Alter, and Swimsuit Raikou.
    castor212 - Caster Cu, Berserker Vlad III, and Ko-Gil.
    GundamFSN - Karna, Brynhildr, and Sherlock.

Or if you want to go by volume count:
    Vol 1: 2
    Vol 2: 2
    Vol 3: 3
    Vol 5: 3