Page 433 of 546 FirstFirst ... 333383423428431432433434435438443483533 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,660 of 10910

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Mats

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    It's been a while since I read the manga, but iirc the implication behind why the author titled the story "Golden Kamuy" (ゴールデンカムイ) was that the Gold that was meant to be offered as tribute to the Kamuy as thanks for their protection ended up corrupting men's hearts because of their greed which culminated in them killing each other senselessly in the name of the Gold as if it were actually a God (Kamuy) itself.

So yeah, "Gold of the Kamuy" ought to be correct once you disregard the popular manga.
    I haven't read that manga yet, but that's a really cool fact!

Onicure
    Shuten Dōji (Caster)
    Class:
    Caster
    True Name: Shuten Dōji
    Source: 「Otogizōshi」 and similar [1]
    Origin: Japan
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Height: 145 cm
    Weight: 46 kg

Strength: C+
    Endurance: B
    Agility: B
    Mana: A+
    Luck: B
    NP: C

Scenario writer: Sakurai Hikaru | Character designer: Honjō Raita | CV: Yūki Aoi
    Main appearances: Fate/Grand Order

Class skills

Item Construction: B
    Can create new outfits or tools in order to rise her ability depending on the season.
    Seems so, but it isn’t used much.

Territory Creation: B
    「Appearing in high places」
    「Hearing her voice but not seeing her」
    There are rumors about such stagings actually being done by putting her Territory Creation skill to use.

Divinity: C
    The child of Yamata no Orochi = Kuzuryū. [2]
    Because she’s fallen as an oni, the rank has dropped.

Personal skills

Oni of Dharmapāla[3] · Heart Clutch Kill: A+
    Heart Break.
    Together with the class change, her Noble Phantasm that pulls out the bones of the target 『Profuse Blooming · My Intimacy (Bone Collector)』[4] has been turned into a skill.
    A fearsome special move in which she shoves her hand into the body of the target that fails a resistance check, and mercilessly crushes the important organs starting from the heart.
    The skill granted to Dharmapāla Girl in order to control oni… is how it’s professed to be, but won’t most creatures be silent[5] if you crush their heart? It is said to the question of the dubious Chaldea personnel, Shuten Dōji just laughed pleasantly and didn’t answer.

Oni of Dharmapāla · Strike Kill Rod: B
    Break Rod.
    「The princess in that tee-vee box, y’know. She was swinging around a queer stick, all sparkly~. I want that too」
    「Leave it to me」
    She had this conversation with the familiar Haku or something like that.

Oni-Kind Demon (Rescue): A
    The base skill that represents the unusual power of the oni and represents the Phantasmal Species has been altered for this time.
    A composite skill comprising the skills Natural Demon, Monstrous Strength, Charisma, Mana Burst, etc., but its effects have been regulated in this work.
    A skill that gives a special attack and special defense against the Oni Kind and its analogues.

Noble Phantasm
    Gohō Shōjo · Kuzuryū Ōsatsu
    Dharmapāla Girl · Nine-Headed Dragon Massacre

Type: Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm
    Range: 0~10
    Maximum number of targets: 1 person

Gohō Shōjo · Kuzuryū Ōsatsu.
    A phantasmagorical battering unleashed by combining the strong body and physical performance as an oni with her natural elegance and cruelty.
    Specifically, she hits and kicks through super-high speed movement that could be mistaken by teleportation.
    It has a short range, but evasion is nearly impossible. Punching and kicking that defeats even the protections of Divinity.
    Opponents usually die here.
    After the beating, she fires the poisoned sake of her Noble Phantasm 『Multitude of Colors · Providential Oni Poison』 from her large gourd, but ——— this is 「an extra」, 「something to cheer things up」 for Shuten, so in the end the attack’s core is the bashing.

Character

First person pronoun: うち (uchi)
    Second person pronouns: あんたはん (anta-han) / 旦那はん (danna-han)[6] / 〇〇 (without honorifics) / 〇〇はん (name + han)
    Third person pronouns: あん人 (an hito) / あの人 (ano hito) / あれ (are)

Personality

Exactly the same as the Shuten Dōji with an Assassin Saint Graph, but ————
    She… at least seems to be careful not to destroy Ibaraki Dōji’s dreamed image of 「Dharmapāla Girl」 …?
    It may be accurate that it represents how ‘Tis somehow like dancing a kagura so it’s fun[7], and that she continues because it feels good.
    For the time being, it seems she will stay in this outfit until she gets bored.

Motivation · Attitude towards Master:

Exactly the same as when she’s an Assassin.

Historical depiction

Ibaraki 「In Hinomoto’s[8] TV, look, there’s that on Sundays on TV. Couldn’t that by any chance be derived from Shuten? Beautiful, strong… Just like an oni!」
    Hah, right.
    …Well, there was something similar among oni.

It’s uncertain whether that existed in the world of the Heian era.
    It’s also unknown if it’s something whose word was sent among the oni living in the interval to the modern era of the 21st century.
    But even so she speaks.
    The heroes that save the world of humans become Heroic Spirits,
    those who save the world of oni become Dharmapāla.
    Admonishing oni, ascertaining oni, killing oni ——— The one who saves oni by doing so is the oni of Dharmapāla.

Ibaraki 「Whyat?!」
    My.
    If you believe it, well, can’t be helped.

…Well, since it’s a dream-like story, why not leave it as such?

It looked fun so while acting as Dharmapāla Girl, the oni of Dharmapāla Ibaraki believes in, Shuten is active at Chitose, which has been turned into Oniland with the power of the Oni King (to be exact, with the power of 『The Gold of The Kamuy』[9]), in order to thrust 『If you want to entertain someone it must be humans, not oni』 at the Oni King (Elisábeth JAPAN), who is too human to be an oni.[10]

At the beginning she intended it to be just a disguise/masquerade, but since she’s accompanied by the small Demonic Beast「Haku」 that she caught in the vicinity of Chitose, the Saint Graph seems to have changed temporarily.
    Her methods are just like those of a hero, but don’t be mistaken.
    In the end what she’s acting as is the one who 『admonishes oni, kills oni, and by that saves oni』.

Familiar

Note that the familiar 「Haku」’s true nature was the evil dragon originating from 『The Gold of Kamuy』[11], but…
    The current 「Haku」is, just like the old Haku, a familiar composed by Shuten separating her own mana.
    Haku won’t speak ———
    Although that’s what Shuten says, there are testimonies about it saying something when nobody’s around.

Misc

She doesn’t intend to hide herself that much, but strangely enough there aren’t many people that realize 「she’s Shuten Dōji」.

Related characters

Ibaraki Dōji
    When will she realize…?

Oni-type Servants
    Where are the oni that pretend to be humans?
    Should I knock you with my rod to discipline you?

Minamoto no Raikō/Sakata Kintoki/Mochidzuki Chiyome, etc.
    Ne~ither, no matter how long, won’t realize it’s me.
    Hah. What a let-down.
    But, right. With things as they are I may play a lot.

Comments from Illustrator

At the beginning the design had long pigtails but thinking that would be too much, it turned into now’s hairstyle. Oni and magical girls and Japanese style and Halloween, there were many various elements and I have memory of how hard it was to put them together. The result, I think she’s hot with lots of exposure as it’s typical of Shuten-chan and she became the Onicure[12] Ibaraki-chan admires, but how is it? Looking really closely I drew hearts in many places, and the eyebrows in particular may be difficult to understand… (Honjō Raita)

[1]: Otogizōshi is a compilation of about 350 prose narratives from the Muromachi period (1392 – 1573). It’s one of the representative literary genres of medieval Japan.

[2]: Kuzuryū was an evil dragon who was offered human sacrifices to be appeased, similar to the Yamata no Orochi. But rather than being killed, it was tied to an underwater rock formation by a priest called Mankan, and ended up being worshiped as Kuzuryū Daimyōjin. The legend also includes Mankan witnessing the dragon turn into a Dragon King and building a shrine for it.

[3]: A type of wrathful god in Buddhism. Its name literally means “defender of Dharma (the Law)”. In Japanese it’s written
    gohō
    護法
    to make a pun with
    mahō shōjo
    魔法少女
    (magical girl).

[4]: 百花繚乱・我愛称. 百花繚乱 can refer to either flowers blooming or a gathering of many beautiful women. At the same time, 愛称 can be “nickname” or “intimacy”. I suppose that the message the NP’s name tries to convey is something like a private harem, but the result is a bit awkward.

[5]: 沈黙 usually refers to simply being silent, but here it’s more like being silent because you’re dead.

[6]: 旦那 can be “husband” or “master”, as many of you know.

[7]: The parts in italic are said by Shuten. Wish there was a way to put the Kansai dialect in English.

[8]: An old way of calling Japan.

[9]: I guess they’re simply referring to the gold offered to the kamuy?

[10]: This type of paragraphs full of commas are always difficult. I apologize if it’s difficult to understand what it says.

[11]: They probably mentioned it in FGO (I’m a NA pleb), but it’s probably the dragon Sitonai killed.

[12]: Written as 鬼救阿 (Oni Rescue Shade). It reads the same as オニキューア (Onicure). Obvious reference to Precure, one of the most known magical girl anime. Speaking of that, Yūki Aoi (besides vocing Madoka) will also have a leading role in ​the latest season of Precure that will start airing on February.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the translation King of Padoru:

Clyton - Danzou and Achilles.
    castor212 - Ko-Gil, Inshun, Mecha Eli Mks 1 and 2, Semiramis, Salieri, and Izou.
    GundamFSN - Karna, Sherlock, Munenori, and Napoleon.
    Mizukume - Osakabehime.
    Commu - Anastasia.
    Konchew - Atalante Alter, Ivan, and Swimsuit BB.
    King of Padoru - Avicebron, Chiron, Swimsuit Ushi, and Sitonai.
    Smoof - Valkyrie.
    Unclaimed - Sieg, Swimsuit Jeanne, Swimsuit Ibaraki, Swimsuit Jeanne Alter, and MHXX.

Or if you want to go by volume count:
    Vol 3: 2
    Vol 5: 1
    Vol 6: 7
    Vol 7: 18

If there are any changes in who's doing what profile or if you want names added onto your current lists, just let me know and I'll change them for you.

System ∀-99 ∀Gundam BananaShiki's Avatar
    Sakurai should not be allowed to write mats.

Quote Originally Posted by Detective Blackstone View Post
    What if EA was in fact EA. As in Electronic Arts.

Does Gil have to buy DLC for its full power?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Fuck imouto, get power.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I haven't read that manga yet, but that's a really cool fact!

Onicure
    Shuten Dōji (Caster)
    Class:
    Caster
    True Name: Shuten Dōji
    Source: 「Otogizōshi」 and similar [1]
    Origin: Japan
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Height: 145 cm
    Weight: 46 kg

Strength: C+
    Endurance: B
    Agility: B
    Mana: A+
    Luck: B
    NP: C

Scenario writer: Sakurai Hikaru | Character designer: Honjō Raita | CV: Yūki Aoi
    Main appearances: Fate/Grand Order

Class skills

Item Construction: B
    Can create new outfits or tools in order to rise her ability depending on the season.
    Seems so, but it isn’t used much.

Territory Creation: B
    「Appearing in high places」
    「Hearing her voice but not seeing her」
    There are rumors about such stagings actually being done by putting her Territory Creation skill to use.

Divinity: C
    The child of Yamata no Orochi = Kuzuryū. [2]
    Because she’s fallen as an oni, the rank has dropped.

Personal skills

Oni of Dharmapāla[3] · Heart Clutch Kill: A+
    Heart Break.
    Together with the class change, her Noble Phantasm that pulls out the bones of the target 『Profuse Blooming · My Intimacy (Bone Collector)』[4] has been turned into a skill.
    A fearsome special move in which she shoves her hand into the body of the target that fails a resistance check, and mercilessly crushes the important organs starting from the heart.
    The skill granted to Dharmapāla Girl in order to control oni… is how it’s professed to be, but won’t most creatures be silent[5] if you crush their heart? It is said to the question of the dubious Chaldea personnel, Shuten Dōji just laughed pleasantly and didn’t answer.

Oni of Dharmapāla · Strike Kill Rod: B
    Break Rod.
    「The princess in that tee-vee box, y’know. She was swinging around a queer stick, all sparkly~. I want that too」
    「Leave it to me」
    She had this conversation with the familiar Haku or something like that.

Oni-Kind Demon (Rescue): A
    The base skill that represents the unusual power of the oni and represents the Phantasmal Species has been altered for this time.
    A composite skill comprising the skills Natural Demon, Monstrous Strength, Charisma, Mana Burst, etc., but its effects have been regulated in this work.
    A skill that gives a special attack and special defense against the Oni Kind and its analogues.

Noble Phantasm
    Gohō Shōjo · Kuzuryū Ōsatsu
    Dharmapāla Girl · Nine-Headed Dragon Massacre

Type: Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm
    Range: 0~10
    Maximum number of targets: 1 person

Gohō Shōjo · Kuzuryū Ōsatsu.
    A phantasmagorical battering unleashed by combining the strong body and physical performance as an oni with her natural elegance and cruelty.
    Specifically, she hits and kicks through super-high speed movement that could be mistaken by teleportation.
    It has a short range, but evasion is nearly impossible. Punching and kicking that defeats even the protections of Divinity.
    Opponents usually die here.
    After the beating, she fires the poisoned sake of her Noble Phantasm 『Multitude of Colors · Providential Oni Poison』 from her large gourd, but ——— this is 「an extra」, 「something to cheer things up」 for Shuten, so in the end the attack’s core is the bashing.

Character

First person pronoun: うち (uchi)
    Second person pronouns: あんたはん (anta-han) / 旦那はん (danna-han)[6] / 〇〇 (without honorifics) / 〇〇はん (name + han)
    Third person pronouns: あん人 (an hito) / あの人 (ano hito) / あれ (are)

Personality

Exactly the same as the Shuten Dōji with an Assassin Saint Graph, but ————
    She… at least seems to be careful not to destroy Ibaraki Dōji’s dreamed image of 「Dharmapāla Girl」 …?
    It may be accurate that it represents how ‘Tis somehow like dancing a kagura so it’s fun[7], and that she continues because it feels good.
    For the time being, it seems she will stay in this outfit until she gets bored.

Motivation · Attitude towards Master:

Exactly the same as when she’s an Assassin.

Historical depiction

Ibaraki 「In Hinomoto’s[8] TV, look, there’s that on Sundays on TV. Couldn’t that by any chance be derived from Shuten? Beautiful, strong… Just like an oni!」
    Hah, right.
    …Well, there was something similar among oni.

It’s uncertain whether that existed in the world of the Heian era.
    It’s also unknown if it’s something whose word was sent among the oni living in the interval to the modern era of the 21st century.
    But even so she speaks.
    The heroes that save the world of humans become Heroic Spirits,
    those who save the world of oni become Dharmapāla.
    Admonishing oni, ascertaining oni, killing oni ——— The one who saves oni by doing so is the oni of Dharmapāla.

Ibaraki 「Whyat?!」
    My.
    If you believe it, well, can’t be helped.

…Well, since it’s a dream-like story, why not leave it as such?

It looked fun so while acting as Dharmapāla Girl, the oni of Dharmapāla Ibaraki believes in, Shuten is active at Chitose, which has been turned into Oniland with the power of the Oni King (to be exact, with the power of 『The Gold of The Kamuy』[9]), in order to thrust 『If you want to entertain someone it must be humans, not oni』 at the Oni King (Elisábeth JAPAN), who is too human to be an oni.[10]

At the beginning she intended it to be just a disguise/masquerade, but since she’s accompanied by the small Demonic Beast「Haku」 that she caught in the vicinity of Chitose, the Saint Graph seems to have changed temporarily.
    Her methods are just like those of a hero, but don’t be mistaken.
    In the end what she’s acting as is the one who 『admonishes oni, kills oni, and by that saves oni』.

Familiar

Note that the familiar 「Haku」’s true nature was the evil dragon originating from 『The Gold of Kamuy』[11], but…
    The current 「Haku」is, just like the old Haku, a familiar composed by Shuten separating her own mana.
    Haku won’t speak ———
    Although that’s what Shuten says, there are testimonies about it saying something when nobody’s around.

Misc

She doesn’t intend to hide herself that much, but strangely enough there aren’t many people that realize 「she’s Shuten Dōji」.

Related characters

Ibaraki Dōji
    When will she realize…?

Oni-type Servants
    Where are the oni that pretend to be humans?
    Should I knock you with my rod to discipline you?

Minamoto no Raikō/Sakata Kintoki/Mochidzuki Chiyome, etc.
    Ne~ither, no matter how long, won’t realize it’s me.
    Hah. What a let-down.
    But, right. With things as they are I may play a lot.

Comments from Illustrator

At the beginning the design had long pigtails but thinking that would be too much, it turned into now’s hairstyle. Oni and magical girls and Japanese style and Halloween, there were many various elements and I have memory of how hard it was to put them together. The result, I think she’s hot with lots of exposure as it’s typical of Shuten-chan and she became the Onicure[12] Ibaraki-chan admires, but how is it? Looking really closely I drew hearts in many places, and the eyebrows in particular may be difficult to understand… (Honjō Raita)

[1]: Otogizōshi is a compilation of about 350 prose narratives from the Muromachi period (1392 – 1573). It’s one of the representative literary genres of medieval Japan.

[2]: Kuzuryū was an evil dragon who was offered human sacrifices to be appeased, similar to the Yamata no Orochi. But rather than being killed, it was tied to an underwater rock formation by a priest called Mankan, and ended up being worshiped as Kuzuryū Daimyōjin. The legend also includes Mankan witnessing the dragon turn into a Dragon King and building a shrine for it.

[3]: A type of wrathful god in Buddhism. Its name literally means “defender of Dharma (the Law)”. In Japanese it’s written
    gohō
    護法
    to make a pun with
    mahō shōjo
    魔法少女
    (magical girl).

[4]: 百花繚乱・我愛称. 百花繚乱 can refer to either flowers blooming or a gathering of many beautiful women. At the same time, 愛称 can be “nickname” or “intimacy”. I suppose that the message the NP’s name tries to convey is something like a private harem, but the result is a bit awkward.

[5]: 沈黙 usually refers to simply being silent, but here it’s more like being silent because you’re dead.

[6]: 旦那 can be “husband” or “master”, as many of you know.

[7]: The parts in italic are said by Shuten. Wish there was a way to put the Kansai dialect in English.

[8]: An old way of calling Japan.

[9]: I guess they’re simply referring to the gold offered to the kamuy?

[10]: This type of paragraphs full of commas are always difficult. I apologize if it’s difficult to understand what it says.

[11]: They probably mentioned it in FGO (I’m a NA pleb), but it’s probably the dragon Sitonai killed.

[12]: Written as 鬼救阿 (Oni Rescue Shade). It reads the same as オニキューア (Onicure). Obvious reference to Precure, one of the most known magical girl anime. Speaking of that, Yūki Aoi (besides vocing Madoka) will also have a leading role in ​the latest season of Precure that will start airing on February.
    Maybe it's because I didn't play the event but this is incredibly confusing.
    Buddhist magical ainu girl, whose powers were granted by a Fafnir-like dragon in the form of a cute familiar, and is similar to a hero of oni that may have actually existed? What a mess.
    This is what happens when you go too far for a pun.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Even Raita himself admitted that there's too much stuff put together, after all

Quote Originally Posted by BananaShiki View Post
    Sakurai should not be allowed to write mats.
    I usually prefer hers more than the barebones ones Higashide usually gives us. The best ones are probably Nasu's when he cares about the Servant.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yokushi View Post
    I usually prefer hers more than the barebones ones Higashide usually gives us. The best ones are probably Nasu's when he cares about the Servant.
    But have you seen meteo
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

System ∀-99 ∀Gundam BananaShiki's Avatar
    Hokusai's mats hurt my soul, but some of Sakurai's aren't much better tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Detective Blackstone View Post
    What if EA was in fact EA. As in Electronic Arts.

Does Gil have to buy DLC for its full power?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Fuck imouto, get power.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    But have you seen meteo
    True, I forgot about Meteo. But I'm still a bit salty on Sigurd's mats.

Blog Entries
    I forget who was to blame for this, but "Protection of the Sun God: Ozymandias is protected by the Sun God" is still super lame.
    The Adventure of the Velvet Room (Sherlock Holmes/Persona) (SB, FFN, AO3)

Blog with all of my Servants so far.

US Friend Code
    I kind of just go crosseyed whenever I'm reading oni stuff so Caster Shuten doesn't seem especially egregious.
    As in I'm equally as lost when reading this as I am with normal Shuten or Raikou or something.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yokushi View Post
    True, I forgot about Meteo. But I'm still a bit salty on Sigurd's mats.
    What was wrong with Sigurd's mats?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    What was wrong with Sigurd's mats?
    Both skills and NPs are barely explained. Some are just a sentence long.

Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    This is referring to her 2nd NP as an Assassin right? Clyton translated it differently iirc

Quote Originally Posted by Clyton View Post
    Bone Collector: Riot of a Hundred Flowers (My Nickname)
    Type: Anti-Personnel
    Range: 1
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1 person

An ability she was endowed with since birth, or a super-high grade special move. She literally “debones” the opponent completely. She extracts the bone without spilling blood————As long as she does not make a mistake in the location of the attack, the opponent will immediately die. Whether it is inherited from her father who is worthy of being a malevolent god, whether it is inherited from her cannibalistic mother, or whether it is an ability that originated from Shuten-douji herself, it is unclear. Now that she exists as a Heroic Spirit, this ability, or technique otherwise, has been transformed into an Anti-Personnel Noble Phantasm. One should not necessarily assume that the purpose of doing this is to kill the opponent, but if she feels like doing it, this operates as a Noble Phantasm with an exceedingly high probability of causing instant death.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I prefer Padoru's choice of words, so I'll edit it sometime down the future once I have time looking back at my old profiles.

Blog Entries
    Say, I know at least one of you (I forget which one at the moment) said they'd be happy to take on a couple of GundamFSN's sheets in the future once they've had some spare time, but are any of you up for doing some of castor212's sheets once your own lots are gone or almost gone? Well, if castor agrees that is.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Maybe it's because I didn't play the event but this is incredibly confusing.Buddhist magical ainu girl, whose powers were granted by a Fafnir-like dragon in the form of a cute familiar, and is similar to a hero of oni that may have actually existed? What a mess.This is what happens when you go too far for a pun.
    They don't really explain it too well since it's assumed you also played the event but iirc the sequence of events goes something like this:

Ibaraki watches a mahou shoujo show -> Oniland singularity spawns -> Shuten and Ibaraki go together -> Shuten decides to assume the role of OniCure because reasons -> Outfit change somehow becomes class change (in typical event logic).

She's still Shuten Douji in a dress, as far as I can tell she doesn't actually incorporate any Ainu powers. That was in reference to how Oniland spawned.
    Last edited by Deathhappens; January 15th, 2020 at 03:41 AM.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

US Friend Code
    The only thing I know about that event is das Rheingold gets mixed up with the Kamuy gold somehow and spawns a golden Fafnir who has aspects of Sitonai's dragon.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That's... messed up

JP Friend Code
    I remember Eliza-JAPAN being the midboss, but I did not care enough to remember what her deal was.