Thread: Atropos Pact

Atropos Pact

*takes a deep breath*
    Ok. Sorry to bother you all. First things first, this is my very first attempt at writing a story. To be honest, English is not my first language and the only long texts that I ever wrote were english tests on high school so yes... don't expect too much.
    But I have to write something somewhere to get some feedback, or I think it would be impossible to improve my... writing... skills...
    So go ahead and bash this little extract, but please be so kind to point out what's wrong... or if I need to change hobby .

PROLOGUE -BEFORE-

And then he...
    No
    That would be jumping to conclusions even for him. I keep wondering on how to develop the situation but it's useless.

I got no new ideas of how to continue my fanfic, therefore I find myself staring at the blank wide and immaculate monitor.

A shame. Not that I was ever good at writing them in the first place, but thanks to my quantity over quality policy,
    I managed to get some good ones.
    I have the attention of the whole community and, when I write something, even the smallest detail that changes is enough
    to have a bunch of readers.
    It isn't false that I'm pretty famous over the net/community of fanfic writers.

But I digress.

I don't know how to keep this one rolling without a stupid cliche'.
    Nothing original. Perhaps I'll drop it anyway, albeit that would be a rare occurrence for me.

"...oh well."
    I get up from my chair and start looking at my desk,... it's filled, like always, with used handkerchiefs and old pens that ran out of ink.

Despite that, I never dump them, for some reason.
    Maybe I'm crazy, after all, since I'm a shut-in that would be perfectly normal.

Long ago I would have had some problems... in admitting that. Now I'm sure.

It's obvious that 17 years are enough for having an idea about your own character.

And, albeit I understand that every story that I read or write is just a story, I keep holding the utopia
    of something happening in my life that changes the monotony of it.
    Because I can't.

You see, I've never been a normal guy from the start, always secluded inside my own wicked and twisted Wonderland, since I was 10.
    Perhaps I never had the gift of discerning reality from fantasy, or dreams from utopias.

"eheh..." "Utopias are impossible to realize while Dreams are intended to be..."
    Another penchant of mine.
    Explaining things to myself, despite being alone in the room.

In this room- no, this control room. The control room of my own personal TARDIS machine!
    "...hahahahaha..." I'm happy tonight, despite the lack of writing material.

Saturday night it's about me, Fujimoto Tadayoshi, surfing on the web.
    ..."Screw Travolta."... A grin forms on my face at the idea.

"Odd." I realize that my father didn't call me. He usually does.
    You see, he doesn't know about my... way of living, so to speak. And I don't want him to.

He would never understand, nobody would.
    Living overseas has made him "disconnected" from me, so much that I honestly think that he has stopped caring.
    Or maybe he never did care in the first place.

Of course I'm not completely alone.
    This little apartment belongs to an old friend of my father.
    Some guy that worked on something barely related to something that has to do with some furniture.
    "Pfffff."
    It couldn't be more generic...

Sure I'm a shut-in that thinks lowly even of himself, but I can recognize a Mr Nobody when I see one.
    Or even when I don't, like in this case.

...His daughter has the duty to watch over me...She is about my age, and she almost never comes,
    I saw her a couple of times and was obvious to both of us that we didn't care about each other.

I only recall her to be well mannered and gentle. Not too much, but the kind of girl that certainly knows table manners.
    I've tried to remember her name but... it's just that I can't.
    Even now, I'm thinking about fanfics and anime and such... That world, or worlds, completely possessed my mind.
    I like it.

*DRIIIIIIIIIN*
    Oh, my cell phone. It's my father... Let's prepare a second, if I respond a bit late it might mean that I was "occupied" doing some teenage things. I have to concentrate a bit. I'm a good liar, I lived in lies.

"Yeah?" Not a nice way to answer but from his point of view I guess it's perfectly normal
    for a normal boy answering normally like if he normally didn't see the caller.
    But I did. -ehhehehe

"Son, is that you?"
    ..No it's the Millennium Falcon. Can't you hear Chewbecca in the background? - geez.
    It's been a while since I heard his voice, but, frankly I don't feel an inch of nostalgia.

"Yes, it's me, father. So how are you doing?" - No need for too much manners since he'll probably never see me again anyway.
    In all probability, he just needed to feel good with his conscience, that's why he calls.

Like a kid that got bored of his dog, left it to an old lady, and never returned,
    but he sends postcards.

"...Yoshi-kun is everything ok?"- Ok, quick. Analyze. Something might have happened nearby me, or something nearby him...
    So that he wants to make me feel comfortable before saying what happened.

Strangely, he doesn't seem to bear any hint of sorrow, so it might not be that, thankfully. A bit.
    Has my... style of life been discovered?... In what? Last time he wasn't aware of it and it was 4 months ago. Like a postcard.

... I digress. I Have to answer, and fast.

"Yes, father, why wouldn't that be. How are you?"...cheap dodge there, Yoshi.
    "...Yoshi-kun stop trying to lie to me."

...How. In. Hell...
    3 years...

Wait it can be a trap. Maybe it's a joke or a counter lie for seeing my reaction.
    -First rule of lying. KEEP LYING.

"Father I have no idea what you are talking about... Is it a joke? I've never lied to you, you know.."
    I'm a normal 17-years-old boy. I go out. I have friends. I eat with them. I sleep with them. The ladies, of course. Like you, father.

-Second rule of lying. LIE TO YOURSELF TOO.
    If you think it's real, it's a better lie.

"No son. I heard about you. I had to ear it from Hasegawa-san."
    He's starting to scream... oh fuck it. Hasegawa... ah yes the old useless guy that owns this place.
    How did he...
    No wait, I Have to answer fast.

Oh..... fuck it I don't know what to...

-Third rule of lying. WHEN DISCOVERED, TRY TO COVER THE BIGGER LIE.

Ok. The biggest one.... Oh fuck it I can't concentrate. Fuckfuckfuckfuck-

He keeps talking. No, Yelling.
    Like a master who found that his butler broke most of the stuff he was supposed to keep clean.
    I can't hear him. I don't want to.

"...and so after all of these years, you just- " He stopped in the middle of the sentence.
    Maybe someone noticed his yells, or he has a meeting.

Come on, let it be a meeting... maybe... maybe nothing.
    But I could think of something to come up with... If not I... I... oh, fuck it.

"Son. I..." he takes a deep breath. Uhh.. He got softer? maybe it's better I if remain silent for now.
    "...I'm sending over there Kumiko-chan." uh... Ok.. I guess.. whoever she is.
    Am I supposed to know? Of course I am.

"It was her fault too, after all she had to watch over you. Her family had that duty. I've already scolded enough Hasegawa-san.
    If we hadn't talk 2 hours ago... Your lie would have been still in effect."

...I think... Oh Damn it.
    You see, the Hasegawa family lives just in front of my apartment. The whole palace is theirs.

I said to my father that I was about to go out yesterday night, and eventually Hasegawa must have denied that and so...
    My father has always been a fast thinker, to be honest I should be grateful that I managed to cover this for all this time.

But I didn't expected them to talk, honestly.

The city is big, so if my father had a chat with other old acquaintances, logically they couldn't see me around.
    I only go to school, like a ghost only goes to an haunted mansion. The ghost is worse thought, he has to live there too.

"...If things go as I hope, you'll get over this... phase, you're still young. I ordered the whole Hasegawa family to... rectify your behavior."

...Uh. Well, I ran out of plans, and of weird notebooks of DEATH.
    For now, I'll just carefully listen, after this panegyric I'll think about something.

"...I don't know what to do with you anymore, Yoshi-kun."

...?...
    What.
    I mean, I do not care either nor I do hope of you to care about that but...

"I hope you'll change your lifestyle. Or I'll have you change your surname. Farewell."
    ...I...Whoa. Nice try dad.
    At the very best you'll come here for a bit, we'll share some moments and then you'll go away, running around American skirts like always.

...I think... Ok. Reorganize the ideas.
    I got discovered, I had to agree to the enemy's terms, and I'm about to be invaded by a normal girl.
    Oh the idea gives me the creeps.

I already imagine the being and- Wait, I DON'T have to get out, have I?...

NO.
    That's out of question. ...OUT...
    This is my room, my 3 room fortress, the only space free from the world of stupidity and ignorance that divagate like lava in the Ragnarok.

I can't. Seriously I can't.
    I'm destroyed. Game Over.
    And I got nothing to take out at the last moment like a hero who has to use a last minute superpower.
    I read Manga and such but I always found that idea so childish... Like LEGO, funny and maybe entertaining, but cheap and a childish.

Ok, better to not lie for a while, so I'll change lifestyle a bit.
    Partials lies only. Lies that have a solid grasp on truth but don't imply the whole truth,
    for example I'll go out and spend 2-3 hours in the park... No it's a bad place.

Wandering around the town with a Mp3 player? Uh. Let's hope people don't start talking to me or something like that.
    They always do. They always find the difference in the group. Me.

Oh no and now I have to go out with them? nonononononono.
    I... I feel dizzy at the idea.
    But I can't refrain from the invite. Not yet.
    Dad would probably get too much anger and do something stupid. I have to hold on.

Ok, wait for her. If she HAS to invite me out with some guys, I can get some normal clothes, nothing geek.
    I can leave my glasses home, I'm not that blind, yet.

But I fear that they'll always spot the difference between me and a "pal". Fucking boys.

Girls are bad too, it's just that they keep to harass their own gender regardless of all the aspects,
    unless it's someone obviously "away from the NORM".

We're all the same. We have to go out. We have to have fun at stupid places doing stupid things. We have to keep joking. Or teasing.
    If it's someone different, it's teasing.
    Because we're dumb.

That's them, the normal people. The Dumbs.

*BUMPBUMPBUMP* 3 knocks.
    "Open, Yoshi-kun". Oh... that's the girl yeah it's obvious. Kumiko's my supposed guardian.
    The one that almost never showed up. But... she's... different.

Another one that do not... I digress again. I'd better stop doing it.

I open the door. Greeting me, is a girl, a real one. A dumb one.
    Quick, don't look at her boobs! I said don't, damn you filthy mind!

"..."
    She doesn't say a word as I quickly sway my eyes from there.
    Brown and short, but carefully done, hair move slowly near the deep yellowish/brown eyes.
    Whoa, she isn't bad.

I never noticed it, I usually don't pay attention to these things. In the real world eyes and hairs are always the same, sort of.

"...so, get prepared, I have to get you useless dumbfuck out of this shithole."
    I didn't expect that language.

I guess her father was harsh with her too, probably more than mine. But she was always so... gentle and now...
    ...She's like this for real then all the rest is a facade that did crack under her father's screams of anger...

Having no human interactions has its advantages, I see.
    I carefully dress and go out, nothing strange all in the norm, no glasses or anything.
    Normal boy with short black hairs and dark eyes incoming! ...Na. - They always spot the difference.

Ok, as I get near to the exit of the apartment building I pass some rules out:

1- Do not talk about anime and Manga. Never. They do not care. - This one took me YEARS to understand. Stupid I know.

2- Do NOT look at someone in the eyes for more than a split second. - Like with animals, it means "I want to FIGHT YOU RAWWWWR.".

3- If offered something,you refuse.If they offer again,accept. Once you accept, no turning back.

4- Don't do anything strange. Don't try to be cool. Try to be like them, but if it's out of your reach, don't do it.

5- Go away when the first one goes away, if he had not a special kind of excuse.

Ok. Ready. Not really, but.. fuck it.

I have to, so let's do it. But I can't, the stress almost overcomes me...
    ...I think I'll puke...

We get out, she didn't speak to me once, I just heard her bubbling something about her having to bring a strange guy. - Okie, that's me, darling.

We arrive at the station, that was the rendezvous point, for what I understood. They arrive almost all together.

I hear them and greet them, the facade that Kumiko has it's.. good.
    She seems like "Ehy I brought a new friend!".
    I guess she lies too. She has too, since she might fear that I do something odd but I would not.

Ok, don't look in the eyes, greet them.

That went well... Hopefully. I'm shier than what I wanted but... It kinda worked, from my point of view.
    We have to pass the bridge to get to the place, wherever it is.

They don't speak to me and I don't speak to them, but they spotted the difference anyway.
    "Who's that guy?"
    "He keeps looking at the stars or at the buildings...weirdo."
    "Oh, look how he has his hands behind his back... Ahaha!"

Yes... they spotted the difference again.

-I hate this. The night isn't even started and I hate this.

Oh...in this moment I think about dying. Mind, not seriously, but sometimes I just think about it.

I never was that important anyway. Nobody is, I think.
    To the universe we're all probably ants. No, wait, scratch that. Smaller then ants.

The river is calm.
    It's the 11 O clock... they go out late don't they?
    The bridge is... almost empty, besides me, the normals and... someone.

From where we are, it's the only figure on the bridge.
    It stands there, moveless, like a statue.
    But it seems human. He probably is some guy who worke-
    WAIT.
    Last edited by *Rhyme; July 1st, 2011 at 11:46 AM.

Blog Entries
    Gonna be honest, you need to fix the formating first. I'm guessing that you want a VN style text, but the whole refusing to use enter thing makes it extremely hard to read. For example:

-Third rule of lying. WHEN DISCOVERED, TRY TO COVER THE BIGGER LIE.

Ok. The biggest one.... Oh fuck it I can't concentrate. Fuckfuckfuckfuck-

He keeps talking. No, Yelling. Like a master who found that his butler broke most of the stuff he was supposed to keep clean. I can't hear him. I don't want to.

Put spaces in between most of your lines, except the ones that directly relate to each other: descriptions, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Thanks to LeopardBear for the tips.

----
    -http://www.youtuberepeat.com/watch/?v=JCtgTpxgwjc

There is.
    No. Can't be. This. Is. An Illusion. No. A Mirage. I've played too much.
    There aren't corpses around that ...shadowy grinning figure cover with blood...
    It's an illusion.
    I...

Go, Run Now. They don't-
    I have to.
    Nonononononononononono. Go away now.
    I can't. I'm blocked, By fear.
    They see it. That thing...

...Thing- It's no human. No human runs so fast that asphalt breaks on his feet.
    Nobody. It's a dream.
    It happens fast. His claws are as sharp as razors and they move around so fast that I can barely see them.
    They break bones and carve on the flesh. Oh god.ohgodgodgod
    Everywhere it's covered with blood.

It's an he. A guy.

I'm shaking too much. I'm felt on the ground.

He's around my age.
    His eyes are... on fire.
    Not Red nor Crimson. They're blazing with the fire of hell.

His grey hair sway at every sharp movement he does. Ten seconds and only a bunch of mutilated corpses remain.
    It's...
    Oh god help me.

The smell of blood... it's revolting.
    As he laughs I almost pass out.
    Kumiko's still alive, scared like hell, but a bit composed, like if she...
    ...Knows him?
    "...oh god oh god"

Am I about to die?

That ... boy is so fast, so ... almost regal while he moves.

I thought I could see his movements but I cant, I just see something sharp moving and the sound of the bodies
    being smashed and slashed.
    At the same time the street breaks like glass under the hammer of Thor.

...I realize that...
    ...I'm dead...

He's gonna definitively destroy me.
    I'm near the edge of the bridge... There's a gap I can crawl into.
    It isn't high I could try to fall on the river's waters.
    No, I'm not that fast.

He grips me.
    He noticed me crawling there, swirling around.
    A worm that doesn't want to be annihilated by something he cannot even understand.

Please something must come now, right? I can't die right? I mean someone must come. Probably some hero from the past that served with someone I knew.

I have to hope. Or yes or a hero from an anime!
    A legendary being, a supernatural killer, the spirit of the moon, someone must come and-

"Are You waiting for a hero?"

He speaks, with a grin. As to mock me. As to crush my vain hopes of survival that could never give sprouts anyway.

"Nobody will come. Heroes do not exist."
    His laughter is like a blade penetrating and cutting my brain.

The grip is so firm I do not dare to oppose resistance.
    Kumiko is still there. Frightened.
    Someone will come, right? Something will happen, RIGHT?

"Heroes are a thing of fantasy. Do you not realize that?"

...I see. Every hero I heard about and wrote about.
    They are just pixels... their images... I can see them... in my mind, mocking me, laughing.
    Laughing and carefully watching me die, enjoying the carnage.

"Now, Bug, die"

It's just a punch.

But it feels like a train. It hurts a lot.
    Oh. I see. My heart is pierced out.

I'm falling and my vision is fading.

Even the night sky seems to smile in front of my stupid childish mind.
    I'm not a master liar and I have wasted all the time thinking about something that doesn't exist.

CHAPTER 1
    ATROPOS PACT

..Still. Darkness.. I'm falling in the dark while being in a dark world.
    I can see a bit, it's fading but it's a.. a young girl.
    She can be no more than 14.
    She watches me with a eerie smile, and extends to me a hand. She says something, almost as a chant.

An unholy prayer in a dark night of death.

I grab her hand. How can she sustain my weight?
    I have nothing to fear about, right?...I don't think so.
    She touches my head with her left hand.
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    IT FUCKING HURTS

It's like spikes are suddenly introduced inside my skull. Oh god it hurts. I don't let go.
    I can't let go.

Her eyes are golden, like the sun.
    As to fight with her deep dark and long hairs. It's not a maiden. It's a young dark mistress.

I wake up.
    The pain is unbearable- I'm where I was before I felt off the bridge.

Near that strange man. Oh god.
    What is..happening?
    Isn't the dream over already?
    No. In dreams my head won't hurt so bad, it's more like a nightmare.

I can't think.
    He seems like.. mocked by me. And surprised. He was over Kumiko.
    His...fangs... still drip with blood. Kumiko's face looks pale.
    The scent of blood is revolting...
    My head is so heavy.

He is getting closer, but, paradoxically, I feel worse now rather than before...
    and before my heart was ripped out.

*CLANG*
    The metallic sound interrupts his advance, that was slow anyway since he probably saw that I was almost dead, probably-
    Wait a second. It comes from me.
    From my head and -

Oh, God.
    It's worse now. It's...
    Something is crawling out from the back of my head!
    I do not touch it, I can't.

It keeps going out. Blood pours on the ground. My blood.
    I can feel it, down to the spine, moving outside of my body. It suddenly divides.
    It hurts a bit less now but I can barely stand still.

It reaches the back of my hands and feet. It moves, doing strange metallic sounds.
    I can see it. Now I can.
    With an inch of courage that comes from nowhere.

It's like a rusty... and tainted... metal thing, like a small exoskeleton that covers only the back of my body, and roughly.
    Like a scarecrow's arms and legs.
    It stills hurts but I regaine -
    *CLANK*

It didn't hurt this time.
    It divided at the ends, forming something like a triple claw on the hands, and like an eagle talons on the feet.
    Creepy. Yet it doesn't... hurt... anymore.

Despite that, I still can't believe this.
    The metal bars are so rusted... moreover they're full of blood stains, logically. Uh. Logic.

I realized that I'm in fact standing in the same pose of a scarecrow. That's why I didn't fall down on the ground.
    The man suddenly gets closer.
    "You're making me lose my patience, bug."
    He hits me, I barely moved my hand and-
    Ahhhh
    My arm.
    It got slashed.
    Oh god.
    This time I fall. I can ear the metal creating a sound that resembles a cry.
    I scream...
    No wait I do not.

This is not my voice. I look at the dreadful boy, who is screaming in pain due to his hand. It's twisted out.
    Although my arm is ripped off, the metal... is still there. Moreover I... I feel strange... but I don't feel much pain.
    It... it hurts like a scratch.

His hand.
    A Hand that could pierce people like an hot knife trough butter is now twisted badly and bleeding.
    He looks me with both rage and surprise.

"WHAT. ARE. YOU?"
    He screams again, I barely stand up, this time I defend a bit better, with both the metal bars out as to protect me...
    *CLANG*
    He screams again. this time the whole arm of his is contorted badly, I felt no knock back...
    He's filled with hatred... now more than ever. He comes ahead as to squash me like a bug, I can barely see his advance.
    *SLASH*

This time he doesn't say anything.
    My Hand-Claw extended at the very last towards him. And pierces his body, as he vomits out blood.

I... killed him?

He remains silent but then he suddenly moves out from the deep rusty claw-like ending of the metal.
    He still pours blood.
    I'm too scared and amazed to move.

A smile forms on his face.
    "I see. Well. The next time you won't have this luck."
    He removes his hand from the black coat, while smiling.
    "Ta-dah."

The holes aren't there. No more. Once pierced, and vomiting blood, now he's back to normal. It's...

He quickly accelerates, jumping from the ground to the pillar at the center of the bridge,
    and jumping off it again into the darkness.
    That makes the bridge shake and cry with a metal sound.

It's over.
    I look at Kumiko, but she doesn't seem to be alive anymore.
    *Crrrrr**CLANK*
    It doesn't really hurt. But it's a strange sensation...the whole... metal... reclining and returning back inside its nest. My skull.
    ...I collapse.

CHAPTER 2
    ATROPOS, LACHESIS AND CLOTHO

-http://www.youtuberepeat.com/watch/?v=E0LDtwAaJBo

The floor is shiny and dark. The whole room seems to have no real boundary if not for a wall, brownish looking. There's a strange view from there.
    The tree is upside down, like if I'm standing upside down in a revolted and surreal room done of nothingness.

Three figures approach from behind me, I barely noticed them...

The first one is a middle aged woman, beautiful, but of a beauty that can't be reached by any women... as a goddess... no... as more.

Her Long and golden hairs are carefully slipping trough her slim shoulders. She wears ... something that resembles a kimono...
    But it's more majestic...It's white as ivory and as some golden... runes...on it...

The second one has short brown hairs. She cant be older than me. Her golden eyes... She wears a... toga... similar to the one
    of the older woman...but it's of a deep green color... and some other strange symbols on it, I think it's probably Greek.

The last one... it's the one of my "vision". A little girl with deep black and long hair, so dark that it makes the rest of the room seems shiny.
    She's still calmly smiling. As to match everything else, she wears black, with some red runes on it.

"Who are you?"
    I ask of thee.
    I'm such an idiot, to speak in this way, but the dark spectacle erased my vocabulary from my mind.

-The third one responds.
    "I'm Atropos. And these are my sisters, Clotho and Lachesis"

Sounds new to me... sort of.
    She continues speaking with a mellifluous and calm voice, but solemn as only a queen can be... I belive.

"You may address us as the Moirae. We rule over the fate and the lives of all beings, both humans and not."

...Moirae... I already heard that term... somewhere.

"I belive you would like some sort of explanation."

...The others are just looking at me, like a lion would keep looking at his prey.

Noticing my fear, "Atropos" speaks.
    "You made a pact with me, so, with us, by extent."
    "When you died, I accepted your oath of eternal submission to me."

"I...I did.. not."
    Was that enough? A handshake? ... Even Faustus signed a deal on fairer terms!

"Oh, you did. After all, you were never someone who lived truly, were you?"
    ... it seems that I can't escape from this... Oh god..

"You see, we grow easily bored of watching humans and decide their fate. We think it's more interesting to see them fight and die in... more intriguing battles."

"So, sometimes, we give a human of our choice, when he is about to die, the power to fight other divine beings.
    For two reasons, to relive our boredom, and to keep even gods aware of our overwhelming powers.
    After all, we can decide their fate too."

"We gave you Talos Aegis. Consider it a honor, lowlife." Says the golden-haired one... "Clotho" I belive.

...Lowlife... Sure, they can teleport me around and bring people back to life. They laugh at the face of logic.
    To them, humans must look like ants, and I must be a new toy of some sort, then?

"So, these are the terms. You'll fight for us when we want to, what we want to and where we want to.
    The Aegis is an extraordinary tool, it's impossible to break down, moreover, it can grant you different powers.
    But be aware that even if you manage to grow back an arm, or more, you can still be defeated, and we won't like that."

Finally, Lachesis speaks
    "Also, try to keep humans out of this, lowlife."

Atropos continues
    "Regarding the bridge, we took care of it. As a prize for your.. victory."
    ...Sure. I won. But next time that it comes I.... Ok. Calm. Don't fear and think about now. Listen to the creepy trio.

"One last thing. Since you signed the pact..." says Atropos as she gets nearer me and calmly pose her cold pale hand under my chin... I'm still on the ground.

It's soft, strangely. She gets near my ear and murmurs-
    "Consider yourself our property."
    And, as to symbolize the end of my summoning, she snaps her fingers.

--------

Suddenly, I'm in my room again. Despite being impossible, that doesn't surprise me... The whole thing can't be a dream, nor a nightmare.
    The pain was real, and I recall it up to every single disturbing detail...

You know what's the worse moment of a disaster? Of some event that instantly changes your life?
    The morning after. Because you wake up realizing that you could hold on the hope of it being only a dream, but you know that it really happened.
    The smell of blood. The corpses. That creepy trio of sisters...

What does this all mean... I would like to have the courage to touch the back of my head but sadly I'm not that brave...
    Nonetheless I notice that my arm is... ok... like if nothing happened... also, everything else seems fine and in place.
    All the insides are still inside. It must have been that... thing.

...What to do now?... I barely recall what the Moirae said to me, basic rules...
    Like be a good toy and don't go around talking about how you met a vampire.

Oh...wait... is he going to find me?... Probably... oh, God I can't take this. It's... too much.
    I guess... I guess I can say goodbye to my life.

...Kumiko. What about her?... I guess she's gone too. She was standing lifeless over there, and since that thing managed to butcher everybody else...

I didn't know her that much. Should I be...sad?
    Honestly, I can't be. That would be just a lie, for both of us.

Ok. Reorganize. Think. What to do.
    Yes, What?

I saw what the Moiraes are capable of, and so I can't fight them. Hell I can't fight anything. The only thing that I can do now is... obey.
    ...I mean, logically speaking, that's no other solution? Right? Right?-
    Oh God.

Ok. I have to do some researches first. If I'm going to... work... for them, I have to know everything about that world... I almost laugh at my own stupid idea.

I imagine myself trying to find info about vampires on the net... If that thing was even one...
    Well... I guess I can start with some mythology...
    Spoiler:
    "Nothing is original. Steal from anywhere that resonates with inspiration or fuels your imagination.
    Devour old films, new films, music, books, paintings, photographs, poems, dreams, random conversations,
    architecture, bridges, street signs, trees, clouds, bodies of water, light and shadows.
    Select only things to steal from that speak directly to your soul. If you do this, your work (and theft) will be authentic.
    Authenticity is invaluable; originality is non-existent. And don’t bother concealing your thievery - celebrate it if you feel like it.
    In any case, always remember what Jean-Luc Godard said: “It’s not where you take things from - it’s where you take them to."

- Jim Jarmusch