Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/TERROR (IC thread)

Fate/TERROR (IC thread)

FATE/TERROR

TYPE-MOON Reformatory.
    Main Building: ???
    June 17th, 5:57 PM.

The place itself was pretty dark.

The room had no windows, so the weak sunlight could not get in, no matter how hard it tried. There were no lights turned on, or candles lit up. The door was locked tight, and the lights from the hallway did not reach the place where she sat.

But, even with the lack of illumination, her figure did not become any less beautiful. Despite being surrounded by darkness, her pure silver hair and her charming yellow eyes were not swallowed by it.

And, using the instrument before her, Caren Ortensia began playing a song she played many times before. One of her favorites, you could say, for reasons unknown.

For this particular song... She did not need to see the keys.

Nagareru toki no naka matataku setsuna teki kirameki wo
    Amidst the passing time, a twinkling and ephemeral sparkling
    Kono yo no kioku ni kizamu tame aruki tsuzukeru Believer
    I'm a believer that keeps walking, to carve her memories of it into the world
    She sang... Only to be listened by death itself.

TYPE-MOON Reformatory.
    Main Building: ???

"Are you sure about this...?"

He was asked by a serious voice. Or more like 'it' was asked? It was hard to tell. Its figure hardly resembled a man anymore. Its insides were that of a monster. A empty monster who have been filled with a purpose. But, being too 'old' to continue, the only thing he needed...

--- was one who will take its place.

"Yes. This is what has to be done."

It aswered, with a rotten voice.

To this, the man was filled with an inexplicable joy, and curiosity.

"Then I'll do nothing to stop you... Let their test start."

TYPE-MOON Reformatory.
    Main Building: Special Classroom.

"This would not have happened had you decided not to stand in my way."

Matou Shinji: In detention for starting a fight.

"Sorry. I just couldn't let you treat a girl like that."

Enjou Tomoe: In detention for the very same reason.

"Hah, that...?"

The blue haired boy sighed, as if pitying the naivety of one sitting behind him.

"Tohsaka Rin does not deserve that sort of treatment. After all, she punched me first, you know...? Can you believe it...?"

He got angrier and angrier as he said so.

"Just wait until grandfather finds out... He is th-"

But a new voice interrupted him.

"Could you please shut up? I've heard that story a thousand times already. We all know your grandfather is the Headmaster. If he wanted to do something about you, I bet he would have done it already, Shinji."

Kokutou Asaka: In detention for starting a fire.

"S-Shut up! You will regret talking to me like that!"

He said, unable to come up with a counter attack.

"Easy."

The professor in charge, Julius Belkisk Harway, stopped them, before things could get any worse. The aura that emanated from him was so frightening, than everyone in the classroom resorted to silence. With one or two threatening looks, it was decided that they would settle the score later, somewhere else.

"Actually, it's already six, so I guess we can leave now, right?"

A male student with white hair declared, as he pointed his finger towards the clock on top of the blackboard. But there was no answer. Professor Harway made one step backwards, then one step forward, clearly lacking balance.

"Something wrong, sensei?"

Matou Shinji mocked him. It was only when he saw the man grab his chest, that his face adopted a terrified expression, finally realizing that something serious was going on. The blue haired boy turned his head to the left, only to spot other two students with the same symptoms.

In a matter of seconds, three persons collapsed, lifeless. Among them were Professor Harway and Kokutou Azaka. The only two who remained there alive...

---- Were him, and Enjou Tomoe.

1st Selection
    SIX hours left until endgame - SIXTY ONE individuals remain

WARNING! WARNING! DEAD BODIES LOCATED ON PREMISES!
    ADVANCED PROGRAM ANALYSIS SUGGESTS LINKING TO THE "KIRA CASE"
    SAVING VIDEO FEED FROM JUST BEFORE THE EVENT.
    FACILITY HAS BEEN LOCKED DOWN UNTIL AUTHORITIES CAN BE REACHED.

Player Characters:

•Crimson (RacingeR), Loud (MKZhadow)
    Starting Point: 2F - Cooking Club/Kitchen.
    What they have been doing: Preparing Dinner.
    NPCs in the same area: None.

•Jin (Xaldin), Nissan (Knight Turtle)
    Starting Point: 2F - Video Game Club.
    What they have been doing: Playing a First Person Shooter game against each other.
    NPCs in the same area: None.

•Assa-Chan (DarkMAN)
    Starting Point: 2F - Student Council.
    What they have been doing: Argument with Issei over club funds.
    NPCs in the same area: Ryuudou Issei; MMC

"But Presid-!"

Issei did not manage to end his last sentence. The alarm was something that caught him off guard, but at the same time allowed him to calm down, as ironic as that might seem.

"... Now that seems serious. As members of the Student Council, It is our duty to protect the safety of those inside the school. Let's go see what this is all about."

MMC, the brown haired boy who was also there, nodded in approval.

"President. Let's go."

•Tui (Brynhilde)
    Starting Point: 2F - Drama Club.
    What they have been doing: Acting.
    NPCs in the same area: TATARI; Illyasviel Von Einzbern

It was a very classic play. Its plot was very predictable, but there was still plenty of entertainment. They were reaching the climax of the story, where the wicked villain threatened to kill the princess' daugther if she didn't marry him right there.

TATARI, who was playing the villain, was holding Illyasviel Von Einzbern, with a knife -an imitation, of course- close to her neck. She had taken her as a hostage. Tui, who was playing the princess, had just asked him to release her 'daughter'.

"No. This is my insurance. Only after you marry me I'll let her go."

TATARI was determined that the show must go continue, despite the annoying alarm voice. But, after a few seconds, and before Tui could continue with her act, his patience reached the limit, and he waved his arms, as a signal that it was over for today.

"Illyasviel, Tui. It was a magnificent act. However, as things are right now, it seems we won't be able to continue."

He said, somewhat dissapointed.

Illya on the other hand, seemed to be quite happy about it. After circlying around Tui twice, she grabbed her hand, and insisted on going outside.

"Let's go Tui! Let's see what's going on out there!"

It was hard to say 'no' to that angelical face of hers.

•Wizard (Fangstrike)
    Starting Point: 2F - Detective Club.
    What they have been doing: Talking about mysteries that could be investigated.
    NPCs in the same area: Aozaki Touko; Kokutou Mikiya

"Oh. Seems we've got a winner."

Aozaki Touko let out, somewhat relieved, as she put out a new cigarette and lit it.

Their previous talk had been just garbage, as those mysteries were nothing more than rumors. Truth is, the Detective Club was not what it had once been. Lately, they had become something close to the School Newspaper, looking for interesting things to be investigated. However, those things were often boring and sometimes stupid.

This was, in a way, their chance to recover the light they had lost.

"Mikiya, Wizard. Find out what's going on. I'll be with you in a few."

Kokutou Mikiya stood up, quite enthusiastically, and gave Touko an assenting nod.

"Yes, boss!"

He then turned to his partner, Wizard. There was no need for words, they were going.

•Merry (Mereo Flare), Ryuuji (Mellon)
    Starting Point: 1F - Reception.
    What they have been doing: Just came back from a game - Talking about Merry's lost PDA.
    NPCs in the same area: Irisviel Von Einzbern

Irisviel Von Einzbern, the receptionist, was really nervous. She moved from side to side behind the counter, as if looking for something, to no avail. After a few seconds, she picked up the phone, but she hung up shortly after that.

It was then when she noticed Merry and Ryuuji, still wearing their baseball uniforms, standing there.

"E-Excuse me! Could you please do me a favor?"

She desperately called up to them.

•Ace (Ace), Harabote Hina of the Steady Hand (Chaos Greyblood)
    Starting Point: 2F - Dojo.
    What they have been doing: Watching a sparring match between Ryougi Shiki & Saber.
    NPCs in the same area: Ryougi Shiki; Saber

"Kuh...!"
    "Guh...!"

Their shinais clashed with a tremendous force. For those who were witnessing the ferocious battle, it seemed their weapons were about to break apart. They were evenly matched. Ryougi was clearly faster, but Saber could be compared like to an impenetrable wall. However, as she had to focus on defense, there was no room for a counter-attack.

The alarm, however, made them come back to reality.

"Let's take a break."

Saber offered, to which Shiki nodded in approval.

They both approached Hina and Ace, they cleaned the sweat off their faces with their towels.

"But, seriously, what was that just now...?"

Ryougi inquired. This made Saber stretch her eyes, as if she was trying to remember something.

"The Kira Case... I think I heard about it somewhere..."

•Ashura (Blackdeath6031)
    Starting Point: 1F - Cafeteria.
    What they have been doing: Having a Snack.
    NPCs in the same area: Hotaruzuka Otoko; Rani VIII; Leo B. Harway

It was weird.

The alarm should have made people at the Cafeteria panic. Or, at the very least, it should have made them interested on what was going on. But that did not happen. It was as if the cafeteria was a different world, separated from the Reformatory.

---To make things even stranger...

"Hello. My name is Leonard Harway, but you can call me Leo. Can I sit here with you...?"

The blonde, clearly rich, boy asked. He seemed to pay no attention to the alarm, or he didn't consider it to be anything serious.

•Pflaume (Ivan the Mouse)
    Starting Point: 2F - History Club.
    What they have been doing: Reading.
    NPCs in the same area: Medea; Kuzuki Souichirou

"That is..."

Professor Kuzuki reacted immediately. He closed his book, stood up, and reached out to the door handle in a three second span.

"Wait, Souichirou-sama! It could be dangerous!"

Medea tried to stop his loved one from going, with no success.

"I'm going. You can do as you please."

There was silence. She then turned to the one known as 'Plum'. She would be the one to make the decision. Stay at the club room with Medea... Or follow Kuzuki and figure out what triggered the alarm.

•Aaron (Satehi), Messenger (hero)
    Starting Point: 2F - Art Club.
    What they have been doing: Drawing/Painting.
    NPCs in the same area:None

Messenger did not react. He continued to work on his drawing, which was nearing its completition. It's only natural, for he cannot hear or speak any word. In other words, he is both deaf and mute. Well, to be honest, the reformatory did not perform any test on him to see if this was true or not. They didn't bother, given that it seemed to be that way.

The easiest method to comunicate with him was by PDA messaging, but people who knew the deaf alphabet could comunicate with him without the need of technology.

His drawing featured some greek woman drinking from a chalice. Indeed, on the top of the drawing there was an inscription that confirmed this. "Forbidden Chalice", it said.

Attachment 1922

•X over Y (Tangerang)
    Starting Point: 1F - Hallway - Near Special Classroom.
    What they have been doing: Ordered to deliver some pills to Julius Belkisk Harway.
    NPCs in the same area: Matou Shiniji; Enjou Tomoe

The door was violently slammed open. Out of the classroom came Matou Shinji, walking backwards. Taken over by fear he tripped and fell down on his butt, his back to the wall.

"Y-You... It's you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you! Y-You killed them!"

He was talking to someone who was still inside the classroom.

"N-No! Don't come any closer! G-Get away!"

Gathering his strenght, Matou Shinji managed to get up. He immediately started to run away, only to find that X/Y was standing in the middle of the hall. Apparently, he hadn't noticed her until that time.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY-!"

He yelled in desperation, as he pushed the girl aside with force enough to make her fall. He continued to run as if nothing happened, and was able to flee from the scene.

"Ah... This is bad."

Enjou Tomoe scratched his head, nervously, as he came out of the classroom.

"itsuwari" "osore" "kyoshoku" "urei" samazama na negatibu ni

"Lies", "fear", "emptiness", "grief", I'm not so weak that I'm gripped by all these kinds of negativities
    Torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai kodoku mo shiranu trickster
    I'm a trickster who knows no solitude
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Merry had been looking forward to having a nice, calm relaxing bath after the game - and maybe pick up her PDA on the way to her room. However, the alarm ruined any chances of peace.

Dead bodies? Kira? That murderer couldn't really be here, could he?

Merry nervously glanced at Ryuuji, wondering if she should ask him what they should do. This wasn't like a fire drill; at the very least, she couldn't remember them running a drill like this. Before she could bring up the question, however, someone else called their attention.

Merry turned to the new voice, recognizing the receptionist immediately. Waving to Irisviel, she walked over. "What do you need help with?" Merry asked curiously - secretly hoping that it would be something like shutting off the alarm. After all, wouldn't it be better if this turned out to be just a prank, like someone pulling the fire alarm?

Assa-Chan (DarkMAN)
    2F - Student Council.

Assa calmly took off her reading glasses and put them on the top of papers in her desk. Her head was starting to hurt from arguing with Issei and now all of that noise.
    Her small body slided down from the chair, with her little hands she took her friend, Usagi-kun from the desk and hugging him with both hands nodded at the two.

"Let's see what this is about."

She then moved to the doors, but tripped and let out a small "Kyaa..." while falling to the floor.
    She sat down rubbing her nose with tears in her eyes.

"Uguu~..."
    Last edited by DarkMAN; June 21st, 2011 at 01:30 AM.
    Trapped within my fierce desire, resistance is futile. Screaming for your life, nowhere to hide,
    Tonight we cross the line, your innocence is mine!

Jin
    Video Game Club Room
    June 17th, 5:59 PM

The game was a popular one, the game being Halo Reach, the latest in the Halo line. Jin selected the game this time and this was his personal choice as far as FPS went. The map was the one known as Pinnicale with the simple "get 10 kills to win" rule. Jin had his personal choice of weapons, a Sniper and an Energy Sword. He himself wasn't familiar with the map so he wasn't sure on the good spots to snipe which added a bit of fun to it. Truthfully there weren't that many, so he improvised a bit and stayed on the move.

Both Jin and Nissan were of course good, and the score was at 9-9. Jin was stationed on a set of stairs with a good view of the map and a retreat path if he got fired on. He waited patiently as his target was soon shown running across the map. He took aim and--

"Let's leave it at that." Jin spoke, never taking the shot and ending the game. He stood, wrapping up the Xbox controller and laying it next to the 360. "Hardly feels appropriate to keep playing when someone was just reported dead." Speaking of which, what the hell? 'Linking to the KIRA case?' What the hell does that mean exactly? Well, guess it means KIRA was the murderer here. "But...what exactly do you do when someone was just reported dead?" He asked a question that was probably running through several heads right now.

Wizard (Fangstrike)
    Starting Point:
    2F - Detective Club.

"Alright, Aozaki-sensei. Please be careful," Wizard replied in a serious manner. Usually, he liked to mess around with half-hearted attitude, but this was a serious situation. "Mikiya, stick close to me. I don't want Ryougi-san to kill me for letting something happen to you." There was a combination of teasing and steel in his tone, as he took something from his desk before locking it.

Wizard rose from his seat and cautiously peeked out the door. "Call us on our PDAs when you're ready, Aozaki-sensei." T

After he stepped outside, he turned to Mikiya. "I think we should round up the other students. Strength in numbers and all. What do you think, Mikiya?"

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blackdeath6031's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ashura (Blackdeath6031)
    Starting Point:
    1F - Cafeteria.

"---E-E-Eh?"
    Mouth agape, Ashura stared blankly at the blonde as confusion began to swamp him.

After a few silent moments, he snapped back into reality.
    "A-Ah, yes. Please do so!"
    With sweaty arms that seemed like they had robotic joints he gestured for the Harway to sit down right by him.

Partially disengaging the conversation, he glanced down silently at the two uneaten yakisoba breads and the remnant crumbs lying within a bag of chips.

No matter how one looked at him, Ashura was agitated. He didn't understand why, despite the loud alarm blaring into their skulls, no one in the room was bothered.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Crimson (RacingeR)
    2F - Cooking Club/Kitchen.

"Hmm..."
    The crimson haired man stood tall, as his beautiful features furrowed in thought. The flashy man was holding a spoon near his mouth, and had just tasted its contents.

"No. This won't do at all." He murmured to himself. Another one of his new recipes that ended in failure. The soup was just too spicy, somehow, and he knew that the base ingredients were the problem. With a disappointed gesture, he decided to scratch it all thogether and just reserve it for that Priest. He would probably like it.

The alarm blared loud, and he looked at Loud for a second. Crimson started to meditate just what to make for dinner, blatantly ignoring the noise. At least, until his patience finally ran out. He normally spent most of the time unnoticed, as he was someone that never called attention. That really suited him fine. Yet all this racket was just going to make harder to concentrate in his art, and if there was something that Crimson disliked, was things getting in the way of his cooking.
    He vaguely stared through the kitchen. Loud was there, he had been preocuppied with his own cooking before the alarm had started to sound. And...

"Huh?"
    Where was Kohaku? It wasn't like her to forgo the cooking club, or cooking at all. What a pain... it was his job as the President and "Sempai" to look out for his "Kouhai", so he would need to go looking for her.

"Should we go?" Crimson asked vaguely to Loud as he approached the door.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

•X over Y (Tangerang)
    1F - Hallway - Near Special Classroom.

The girl slowly got back to her feet and picked up the pills which she was supposed to deliver that she had just dropped.

She looks at the boy who just came out.

"What is bad? What happened?"
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

Loud (MkZhadow)

"..."
    The spiky haired man was staring quietly at the green onion, the ingredient he was cutting to add at the new recipe of the President of the cooking club, who was complaining about the outcoming taste of it.

"..."
    Once again, he took a deep breath and continued cutting the vegetable.

The alarm broke suddenly with his concentration and patience. The frustration that the interruption of the alarm gave me was just too much for me to handle, NO ONE has any rights to profane MY space while cooking. Without paying attention to what Crimson asked to me, the anger within me just exploded as i stabbed the knife i used to cut the vegetables in the cutting board...

Suddenly i realized i was getting carried away by my anger, so i took a deep breath...once...twice.....then finally turned my head to Crimson.

"Whatever..." i replied, scratching my head while heading to the door
    New siggy :E

Aaron (Satehi)
    2F - Art Club.

“Tch. Are they serious?”

Aaron rose from his seat, having abandoned his attempt at a line art of Van Goph’s Starry night. His PDA, which had been displaying the picture, was left on the desk, along with the clipboard he had been using as a sketchpad.

“This Kira case… I feel like I’ve heard of it before. What do you think, Messenger? Hm? Oh, right.”

Remembering Messenger's inability to speak or hear, Aaron let out an exasperated sigh. Taking a sheet of scrap paper, he quickly scrawled on the message from the alarm. While Messenger did prefer the PDA, Aaron wasn’t very comfortable with using it, and so he decided to just communicate on paper.

Taping Messenger on the shoulder, he gave him the sheet of paper.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Chaos Greyblood's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Harabote Hina of the Steady Hand (Chaos Greyblood)
    Starting Point:
    2F - Dojo.
    What he's been doing: Watching a sparring match between Ryougi Shiki & Saber.
    NPCs in the same area: Ryougi Shiki; Saber

Harabote had watched the spectacle that occurred between Ryougi Shiki and Saber and it was just one of those kinds of exhibition matches that would go down in history in the eyes of the students that took part of it as witnesses. As he saw both women approach, he stood from his seat as though he were welcoming them after the match and bowed his head before them. Just as he was about to say something, he heard this come from both women:

"But, seriously, what was that just now...?"

Ryougi inquired. This made Saber stretch her eyes, as if she was trying to remember something.

So that was the annoucement was all about. Harabote had been focusing so much on the match that he barely listened to it as it rang in the school. That is... very unfortunate. That would mean that all the teachers and the student body would have to stay in the premises until the authorities arrive. He shook his head and hoped nothing serious would come out of this.

"Sempai," Hina addressed Ryougi. "If I heard this correctly, we all have to stay in the school until the authorities arrive, right? These Kira news are starting to be a drag..." Harabote had a life to look forward to and things to do, yet this Kira affair puts a damper on everything. And he wasn't the only one who felt this way, looking at Ace. "Hey, Ace-kun. What do you make of all of this? All these Kira killings are being nothing but a big mess!"
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!
    Fanfic project No. 1: The Hell Biker

The only Saber Clone that matters Ace's Avatar
    •Ace (Ace),
    Starting Point: 2F - Dojo.

The match was what he expected from Ryougi Shiki and Saber. They were on a completely different level from anything he had ever seen before. Their movements had a grace to them, it was if they were born to fight.

And then the alarm rung.

Ace looked at his fellow club members. They were too busy with the duel to notice. His thoughts went immediately into what could have happened. Dead bodies? Killed by Kira? What's worse was that they were stuck here in this school with Kira. But surprisingly, Ace wasn't afraid. How could he be afraid when he watched two strong fighters duke it out? Honestly, he was more concerned for Kira then himself. Saber and Shiki could take out any killer, even without using real swords!

The match stopped and the two made their way over to Ace and Hina.

He didn't know much about the Kira Case himself, just that there was a killer named Kira.

"Hey, Ace-kun. What do you make of all of this? All these Kira killings are being nothing but a big mess!"
    Ace couldn't help but shrug. "I'm not worried too much about it, not with these two here," Ace replied as he gestured towards Saber and Shiki with a grin.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Chaos Greyblood's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Name:  shin_seijuro.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  17.0 KB
    Harabote Hina of the Steady Hand (Chaos Greyblood)
    Starting Point:
    2F - Dojo.

"Heh, I wish this would be as easy as you say. This whole thing makes me a bit uneasy, I guess."

Harabote had heard some of the news about Kira ever since it got started months ago. He wondered what sort of person would Kira be that could carry out the murders with such skill and accuracy that leaves little to no evidence that he was even in the crime scene, baffling the police. He wasn't sure what to make of these events other than to say that Kira was a murderer, plain and simple, and that he shouldn't concern himself with trying to strike at students and teachers unless he were a psychopath. But then, that's how killers devolve into when killing someone becomes all too easy for them.

Harabote didn't have all the skills that Ryougi-sempai or Saber-san had, but just like the many things his father and grandfather before them had obtained, Harabote was more than intended to try and reach them with constant hard work and doing his duties. It was true he's had some advancements in the kendo club, but there no reason why he should rest on his laurels. That only invites laziness.

"Is there a place everyone should start to gather, Sempai?" He asked Ryougi. "Everyone should have recieved word of this by now."
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!
    Fanfic project No. 1: The Hell Biker

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Crimson (RacingeR)

Crimson observed with hidden amusement his "Kouhai" outburst, and reached for one side of the room, where he grabbed his bag. He took some of his club equipment, and also put it in the interior of the bag, before finally walking at the door.

"That name... Kira... wasn't it involved with some shady killings outside?" He meditated out loud, with some... hidden emotion on his voice. It seemed like the tall young man had encountered something hilarous. Yet once he remembered he had something to do, his expression changed at something akin to boredom.

"Well, we have to see where Kohaku is." It was as if the mere thought of fullfilling his responsabilities had put him in a bad mood. Crimson just shrugged, and opened the door, finally stepping on the hall, and curiously examining his surroundings, to see if some other students had came out too.

It seemed like this day would be particularly interesting.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Wizard (Fangstrike)

NPCs in the same area: Kokuto Mikiya

After making sure he hadn't lost track of Mikiya, Wizard knocked on the door to the dojo. "Hey, anybody in?"

He had considered just barging in, since this was a dangerous situation, but Ryougi was in there. He didn't want to accidentally lose an eye because he opened the door unannounced. At the same time, he figured the dojo was probably one of the safer places - one of the reason he chose to visit it first. Plus, it was close by.
    Last edited by Fangstrike; June 21st, 2011 at 07:29 PM.

"To a man with a sense of shame, his word is inviolate." Ivan The Mouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Pflaume (Ivan the Mouse)
    What she has been doing: Reading.
    NPCs in the same area: Medea; Kuzuki Souichirou

She stopped reading the pages of her Japanese history book as soon as the alarm sounded and locked down the whole place. She then looked at the couple as Sir Kuzuki started to exit from the club room, in which he declared "I'm going. You can do as you please."

At this point, Plum made a decision as she opened the History Club's display locker, pulled the halberd from it and proceeded to follow her Professor. But before she left the room, she turned back to Medea and said "We shouldn't stay here, Miss Medea. Follow us."

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Mellon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ryuuji (Mellon)
    1F - Reception

Ryuuji gave a dispassionate shrug in response to Irisviels query. Then again for anyone who knew him, that was as good as accepting her request outright. He may have not been that popular amongst most of the faculty, but the white-haired receptionist was one of the few adults in this building he still had some measure of respect for.

"Tch, this alarm is annoying."

From what he could gather, someone had died. No, correction, more then one person had died. Which was slightly ironic, considering that this "Reformatory" billed itself as one of the most safest schools in Japan. It had to be, after all, considering the people that were put here after all. Delinquents were everywhere here. He should know that best of all, after all.

Wait... linked to the Kira case?

Wasn't that the guy who supposedly "used names" to kill people? A hilarious proposition that he always somewhat doubted (after all, using a book to kill people?). He always thought that he may have used some kind of new weapon, perhaps something that caused things like mobiles and PDAs to circuit out dangerously, but...

No matter. That was not important at this precise moment.

"Well, Iri? What do you want us to do? And please calm down. Stuttering like that makes you that much harder to understand."

Blog Entries
    Nissan (Knight Turtle)
    2F - Video Game Club

Nissan played the game and was very, very bored. One on one wasn't as fun as going online, mainly because you couldn't kill-steal and annoy everyone until they were reduced to yelling obscenities at you. Despite the lack of interest she managed to tie the game before that stupid alarm started ringing.

"What the hell?" Nissan dropped the controller on the ground, before looking at Jin, who seemed rather calm at the moment.

It mentioned the Kira Case, didn't it? Wasn't it a string of murders somewhere in Japan or something? Whatever the case was, she wasn't going to go outside until everything was safe.

"Let's leave it at that. Hardly feels appropriate to keep playing when someone was just reported dead. But...what exactly do you do when someone was just reported dead?"
    "Run, hide, do something that'll let us keep our precious lives or something? I mean, there are dead bodies lying around! The killer is obviously here so, well, I'm not going to be the suicidal one and look at the bodies. I'm going to stay in this room and not gonna come out until it's fucking safe. Got that?" Nissan yelled, before curling up into a ball on the ground. Well, it certainly looked like she wasn't going to go anywhere.
    Last edited by Katie; June 21st, 2011 at 02:34 PM.

Jin
    2F - Video Game Club

"Run, hide, do something that'll let us keep our precious lives or something? I mean, there are dead bodies lying around! The killer is obviously here so, well, I'm not going to be the suicidal one and look at the bodies. I'm going to stay in this room and not gonna come out until it's fucking safe. Got that?"
    "Nice to see you handling this well, brother." Jin sarcasticly spoke. The 'brother' on the end was just a little nickname he came up with as a pun on her alias sounding like "nii-san". Other nicknames included 'car' and 'what's-her-face'. "But I think you've got the right idea." Jin walked over to his personal beanbag chair that he'd grown accustomed to and nestled in it. "Even if we did want to find out more the announcement didn't say where the bodies were. I figure someone will come to inform us sooner or later, or the head master will make an announcement." Jin crossed his arms and took a deep breath, relaxing himself. He wasn't one to show it, but the sitiation did get him a bit tense. "At any rate, try not to freak out. The ones that can't keep it together are always the first to go in the movies."

...But something was off. Jin was under the impression that KIRA targeted criminals. Sure this is a reform school so none of the students here are completely innocent but it seems off. Wonder what his game is..?

Blog Entries
    Tui (Brynhilde)
    Starting Point:
    2F - Drama Club.
    What they have been doing: Acting.
    NPCs in the same area: TATARI; Illyasviel Von Einzbern

"Most certainly, my Snow White Princess."

Illyasviel's happiness and childish joy was contagious, and the dark-haired lead actress in the reformary's acting trope seemed to be the least resistant to the little girl's charms. Swooping the crimson-eyed young lady into her arms, Tui patted her silver hair and gave a look at TATARI, who raised an eyebrow at Illyasviel's request when such an announcement had just being made.

"Are you right in the head, Tui? Didn't you hear that? Kira may be loose in the school, and yet you're bringing Illyasviel outside?"

"It does us no good to be boarded up inside our club rooms." Carrying Illyasviel, the tall, tanned young woman in her early twenties ignored TATARI, her senpai, and took up her and Illyasviel's bags. "For such enclosure would only drive us mad like Ophelia, and lose our reason in endless fear. My Snow White," lowering her head, she smiled gently at Illyasviel, who responded with an equally resplendent grin, "shall we at least go to the corridors outside, to see how everyone else is faring?"

With an emphatic nod from Illyasviel, Tui reached out her slender hand and pulled open the door to reveal the corridor outside.