Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Servant Artwork Discussion

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I'm just used to the ultra clean and beautiful art of our lord, Takeuchi.

He does have some of the best. Wada and Ototsugu too. Still, most of the art in the game is really nice too, especially since alot of the artists aren't necessarily big time.

simosi's art and designs are criminally underrated, that man is a master of coloring, you can absolutely see the softness in Da Vinci's final art. interestingly enough, I think he did work for littlewitch before joining TM?

Morii Shizuki is also pretty great, the lineart and contrast in his works stand out, a lot. you can see that he improved a lot from this to this (maybe not a fair comparison seeing that it's a sketch, but there's obvious improvement between the two)

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by dilettante View Post
    simosi's art and designs are criminally underrated, that man is a master of coloring, you can absolutely see the softness in Da Vinci's final art. interestingly enough, I think he did work for littlewitch before joining TM?
    Beowulf's might be the best looking design in the game from a pure character portrait perspective, even if he isn't a waifu. At least in his initial art, it looks almost like a legitimate portrait of someone, rather than just an anime/manga-styled character. It's actually a bit jarring. Da Vinci looks a bit more genre-appropriate, but still has a lot of the same feel (likely due to her connection to the Mona Lisa).

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Tristan is the best of them all imho. Then there is Billy which I ranked him as the best final art in game. Arjuna also the coolest before Tristan comes in.

I'm actually surprised that I ranked many male character super high. I mean you see, look at my avy.

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    You mean Paitouch.
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

Summer Dioscuri Dream Sandstorm77's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Someone trying to get some of pai's e-peen.

"An ideal is only an ideal after all. As long as you embrace that ideal, the friction with reality will continue to increase. So you will someday face reality and will have to pay for your compromises"

Quote Originally Posted by dilettante View Post
    Shimokoshi is, along with Wada, probably my fav. Shimo's colouring, proportions and attention to detail are so next level and above everything else that the difference is sometimes even jarring. Special praise goes for actually paying attention to the background in the Da Vinci cards, and drawing in Florence cityscape, along with the Duomo. Props.

Then compare and contrast that to another instance of actual backgrounds, Ozy and Nitocris. Both get the great pyramids in the bg, which is next level lazy. Ramessess's temple is kind of a big deal, and instantly recognizable, and while I don't know much about Nito I'll go out on a limb and guess that since she mentions Djoser in her NP, she has some connection to him. And his pyramid is famous for being one of the first, and being very noticably STEPPED.

Final ascension Sanson card is really pretty and I love the bg, even if I don't really like the artist's artstyle in general.

Blog Entries
    cant find that Moses\Ramses\Nefertari picture to back up my point but i like theme in last ascension Ramesess art a lot
    that being said its a shame we didnt get at least one pic of him in modern attire

Blog Entries
    BLACK's designs are a bit too bland for my tastes, but ojisan Hector is actally kinda nice-looking. He and Arash are my favorites of his designs.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyne View Post
    Thanks to Karoshi on Twitter.
    I don't remember making a sockpuppet of that name.

Blog Entries
    What download website will put your name in the URL so 4chan and Twitter can't totally jack all the credit?
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

I feel like it's already too late for that.

I dunno. Doesn't really matter actually, no one cares who scans stuff. Same goes for me with anything I download!

I just like making sockpuppet jokes.

Anyone have links to big swimsuit Martha ascension artwork, particularly the final one?

https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    Anyone have links to big swimsuit Martha ascension artwork, particularly the final one?
    Fallen for Martha?

Kazemai doesn't have the borderless artworks yet.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    God is dead and I'm gonna kiss all his cute girl saints
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    MAMA BURST
    A Writer's Fate
    F/GO JP (Updated: 4/11/2019)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/kvCEBkf.png

Good enough?
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by @Keo View Post
    Hmm seem to be bigger than the ones I found. Thanks!

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    I don't remember making a sockpuppet of that name.
    Sorry, didn't know. That guy posted the mediafire links on his tweet, so I assumed the scans were his.