Thread: Serene Chaldea [lemon]

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries

Serene Chaldea [lemon]

Serenity a cute, refused to go bittersweet like last FGO story, Fragments presence already sad enough.

and i didn't lie theres still 45 mins left in the day for me so it is still "tomorrow"

Serene Chaldea

Things were finally feeling settled.

When the Orders began and the fight to save humanity’s future felt like a race, the energy in Chaldea had of course been fraught with tension and intensity. Even when resting, one could feel a sense of uneasiness and restlessness as the mystery behind the end of the world deepened and solidified. While the fear of helplessness slowly began to subside as more and more Heroic Spirits were called to help and add their might to humanity’s plight, that in turn had garnered a certain tension as the Servants themselves were larger-than-life personalities with fey and dangerous powers. Only after a certain amount of time could one start to feel the unease around them lessen as their personas became clearer.

Then, of course, there was the fact that, despite being spirits that could become incorporeal, most of the Servants desired to retain their physical forms if given the option. That added a new level of logistical stress to the entire situation: while at first, it was easy to assign the no-longer-in-use quarters in Chaldea to the handful of spirits that had been gathered, now, a year since the battle began, there were dozens of beings to provide for.

The King of Heroes would not suffer but the best room the facility could supply and had eventually taken over the quarters of the previous director. Hundred-Faced Hassan required multiple lodgings even if those rooms were bunkrooms. Some heroes such as Anderson and Nursery Rhyme could not be set up near one another else fighting broke out. Some were magnanimous enough to try and room with others: Karna, Siegfried, and EMIYA were a trio that seemed fine with sharing quarters. Yet for some reason it seemed EMIYA spent much of his time bugging another Servant and once a few weeks ago Siegfried had been caught on a late-night stroll with Jeanne in deep discussion. A few of the other spirits, particularly those of a conservative nature like Martha or Sanson complained that they were using it as an excuse—“I did not want to intrude on my roommates so I was spending time elsewhere!”—for amorous pursuits, which in turn led those like David and Astolfo to volunteer for similar arrangements. In many ways, this seemingly innocent sacrifice only served to fuel the difficulties in maintaining peace, which led to many of the women to come in and censure the men’s behavior. Including Karna, who really would just retire to his shared room like he said he would.

A week after the Sixth Order, things had finally began to settle down. Coming into her own—even as those around her started to stress over her circumstances—Mashu had put her foot down and personally seen to arranging the permanent quarters for the Servants herself. With Dr. Roman already overworked as it was, she took it upon herself to go so far as to make a spreadsheet of facilities and Servants and map out what was necessary to keep them all in line and all relatively content. In that regard, Bedivere had lent a hand—his good one, some of the jokesters said—to organize everyone as well, his own skills as something of a people-person put to use.

So it was arranged for certain heroes to bunk with others, but their times resting were rotated with roommates so they would hardly see one another. Those not resting were given operational duties, whether taking inventory of supplies or seeing to food and activities or making patrols to ensure that everyone was behaving and their enemy did not make a surprise appearance at the gateway. Marie and Arash would collaborate on entertainment for a night, the Hundred-Faced good at cooking would support Tamamo-no-Mae and Cu Chulainn in the kitchens, EMIYA cleaned up after everyone as he made a big show of complaining about it, all while Ushiwakamaru and Okita’s distinctive sandal steps would tap about the facility in patrol. This arrangement would be set to the resting time of those that did not get along with such spirits. Within twelve hours, the time-table would shift, rotating in other Servants and giving some duties, while the others either rested, prepared for missions, or organized supplies. Ingeniously, Bedivere even made sure to rotate in a Berserker to have a turn at taking inventory, ensuring that the next two rotations were busy rearranging whatever had been messed up to begin with, giving them something to do besides take count.

And this left their single Master time to rest. Before, when it had been on him to organize such things, his frequent outings to gain combat experience and his adventures in the singularities left him with very little energy for much else. Atop that, the Servants that had gathered at first had not allowed him a certain amount of independence: Before, Kiyohime would regularly startle him right out of bed with her sudden presence and he was too afraid to try anything but the most halfhearted attempts to get her to stop randomly sneaking into his room. Since Brynhildr had been called, however, he enjoyed far more uninterrupted sleep. Brynhildr also wanted to dominate his time, so the two came into conflict and succeeded in interfering with one another. Mashu appointed them rooms as far as possible from their shared interest, while Bedivere also guaranteed that their schedule made them resting at the same time, ensuring each would be busy eyeing the other the moment one stepped out.

His sleep uninterrupted, his days of rest not harried by logistical concerns with the other heroes, and his experience in battle now such that he was no longer a complete greenhorn, all of it led to his time in Chaldea finally feeling like they were at a happy medium. It was, for a word, rather serene.

Of course, if queried, a wise hero such as Scathach might have reminded him that such peace was transient at best.

He had taken Jeanne, Asterios, and Euryale—or rather, he had taken Jeanne and Asterios while Euryale had stated that Asterios went nowhere without her—along with newly-joined Gawain and Tristan to acquaint the newcomers with a standard resource-gathering and training mission. While it had been a routine long before the new arrangements had been made, recovery after the Singularity in the Promised Land had been slow. The first three days had been spent only sleeping and eating, trying to recover as much stamina as possible, not even mentioning the regeneration of his Command Spells. So a mission that would have normally been basic and routine did in fact leave him somewhat winded and prepared for a nice rest back in his room.

Chaldea’s antiseptic halls had started to feel more and more homely with the addition of more personalities filling it and the now year-long wear it had accumulated. Apparently Mashu and Bedivere had plans to do a top-to-bottom scouring of it, but for now they remained more lived-in and scuffed than ever before. For one of the only three remaining mortal beings in Chaldea, it felt actually preferable with it this way.

He returned to his room, relieved to find it was not decorated in his time away. Some of the Servants had been talking about wanting to relax after the last Order and he had a sneaking suspicion that one day he would come in to find it island themed or the like as they attempted to get into the mood of summer—the season it would be if they could leave Chaldea. While he didn’t mind redecorating per se, the fact that they could ninja in and gussy everything up while he was gone for a short while, or even while he was asleep, well, it was somewhat unnerving.

Once the door closed, he started to peel off his Mystic Code. He was working on familiarizing himself with the battle suit, which was great for combat and strenuous activity but left him feeling a little cramped afterward. It was also rather annoying to get out of since it was a full bodysuit, although with each part of his body he freed he felt refreshed, the cool air in his room once again flowing over his skin.

“Master.”

That is, until gooseflesh took over as he jumped nearly out of his body at the sudden voice.

The newest Servant he had summoned, one of the Hassan Assassins, stood in the corner of his room as if she had been there the entire time, her pallid mask glaring him down like a haunting ghost. Her Presence Concealment must have been a factor as he was certain she had not been there when he entered the room, yet at the same time his senses told him she had not actually “appeared” either, like a piece of furniture that had always been there. She was the Hassan nicknamed “Serenity” so perhaps she just invited a sense of ease?

He tried to stutter out a reply. “U-uhh, h-hi.” A nervous glance to the closed door followed. “Sorry, I, uh, I didn’t notice you.”

“Do you have time?”

Of course he had time since he had planned on turning in. If it were a question from some of the more needy Servants he might have said otherwise, but here, he nodded. It was a little curious for a hero he had so recently come across to be so forward in the first place, so he felt a little intrigued. “Sure.”

Serenity motioned to her mask as if she were pulling it up, although instead of physically moving it appeared to dissolve in a puff. The features it revealed were demure, a stark contrast to the fearsome death face of the skull. He had not seen her take off the mask since summoning her, and in this quiet, cut-off space, he was suddenly reminded of how she hardly looked any older than he—and very, very attractive. “Have you eaten recently, Master?”

He almost responded reactively, but caught himself. Of all the Servants that had come to aid them, this Hassan was perhaps the one that could potentially be treacherous with such a question, renowned for her ability to poison others. After many, many times where he simply responded to a Servant and then ended up causing a misunderstanding to occur, he was much more on guard. “Y-yeah, recently enough.” He had eaten before going out, which was at least recent enough that he was not hungry yet.

“Then you are at full health,” Serenity said. Her tone was just on the statement side rather than questioning side.

Which served to put him on edge. “Yeah, you could say that.”

“I listened closely to what the other Servants had to say about your training exercise today. You did not exert yourself in any fashion while out there.”

Now he was starting to feel confused. “That’s…true…”

“And you have all three of your Command Spells for emergencies.”

Twisting his mind to try and follow her train of thought, that reminder was both comforting and yet ominous at the same time. He did in fact have them, but was there a reason he would need them?

Serenity ambled over to stand before him, leaning forward to look up through her eyelashes. Once again, he simultaneously felt two opposing forces at work, one that wanted him to take a step back out of her reach and one that was very much excited by the look she gave him. “Master, you are immune to my body, correct?”

He felt himself nodding automatically. Serenity, a venomous existence to begin with would poison her targets with a mere touch. Yet due to the special circumstances of the situation here in Chaldea and the direct contract he held with one of its occupants, he was in fact immune to it. They had discovered it extended to her on accident in the last Order and, while he had not sat down with her to discuss this fact with Serenity after summoning her in Chaldea,
    Astolfo
    one of the other Servants
    had made it known hardly after first introductions were made.

“This has never happened to me before,” Serenity said, a feral look to her expression. Her tone, normally so level and calm, suddenly came with a sense of urgency. “I must know…and you will show me.”

“Show you wh-aaaaaaaaaah???”

Two forces once more acted upon him, although this time in accordance: she pushed him by the shoulders and the back of his knees hit the bed, both tumbling him onto his back. With no hesitation, Serenity mounted him, legs to either side of his hips, and before he could do or say anything her lips were over his, tongue diving into his mouth like he had the most wonderful taste in the world. Whether it was his contracted resistance working or the sudden lack of breath, his head began to spin as her tongue swirled along the insides of his lips.

Serenity’s hands held his above his head, locked together at the wrists like a prisoner might be kept. Her mouth locked over his, tongue diving into his mouth and stealing his breath like one strangely pleasant torture device. Her body rested over his, the thin material of her dress top the only thing separating his bare chest with hers—and he was certain she was doing it deliberately. Yes, torture. She was skilled in torture. He supposed death was next.

“I must know what everything is like,” she said, finally drawing from him, her indigo eyes hypnotizing him into silence. “What the taste of your skin is like, what it is like to be left breathless from a touch.” She leaned forward again, once more pressing her entire body to his, her hair tickling his cheek as she bit at his earlobe. “The feeling of you pulsing in me as you fuck me.”

Gulping, he could do little more than nod in acknowledgement. Briefly, the thought crossed his mind that as the lone Chaldean Master, this was only happening because he was alone and if the other potentials had been around, he might not get this kind of attention or treatment.

For the first time, he counted his lone status as a blessing.

Serenity sat up and pulled at her top until her breasts spilled into view. Without any need for prompting, he sat up and took them to his mouth, biting at the tips and tasting her skin just as she had been sampling him. Unabashed, Serenity let out a low, purring moan, pressing into his touch, arms snaking around his neck in encouragement. It was clear she desired every little bit of contact, that even the touch of his fingers to her arm or the feeling of his legs between hers as they sat there was arousing.

Not that he felt that different. His mouth moved up between her breasts, along the path left regularly exposed by her clothes, like he had fantasized of when he allowed himself to think of such things. Serenity hummed at each touch, then guided him back to her breasts, her mouth falling open as he suckled on each.

“Show me more,” she said, moving so she could unclasp his battle uniform. She unzipped it all the way down and let his cock come free, smiling faintly at the groan that escaped from his throat as it did. “Show me everything.”

Her hands wrapped around his length and started stroking, one pumping him from the base and the other moving her fingertips over his tip. Even through the pleasurable sensation he could see the flush that had come to her skin and make out the way her breath hastened as she stroked him, like she truly was finding more pleasure in touching him than anything she could be doing to stimulate him.

“A-ahhhhh,” she moaned into his ear as he sought to return the favor. He slid one hand around the small of her back and down past the waist of her tights, his fingers sliding between her cheeks. The Servant threw her head back as his finger teased her ass, circling around and only just tracing around her, then it circled back under her and around—

He was absolutely positive every inch of her body must be sensitive since his finger encountered absolutely no resistance, slipping into her like he might dip his finger right into water. Her hands tightened around him in response, then pulled at him as if it would guide him into her right there.

“I t-think I’m cumming,” Serenity mewled into his ear, “c-cumming, don’t stop, don’t stop—”

He was surprised at the quickness, but stroked her all the same. He leaned her to one side and brought his other hand around her front, sliding it beneath her clothes, seeking out the place he knew would just send her overboard, and when he found it, he knew he hit paydirt when her hands desperately grabbed his wrist.

She shook as climax took her, her mouth once again falling open in a soundless cry. He leaned up to kiss her, the pink of her tongue too inviting to resist, and she sloppily latched her mouth onto his, breath coming in frantic waves against his cheek. He withdrew his fingers only for her legs to snake up around his neck the moment she was free, her own hands frantically pulling off her tights and the leotard, throwing them aside. She reached down as if to stroke herself, but merely spread her pussy before him. “Master,” she said, her voice breathy.

Roaring, he picked her right up, his hands finding the smooth roundness of her rear, drove her back to the wall, and plunged back into her, her cumming pussy accepting him like it was the most natural thing in the world. Serenity squealed—really, squealed, in true surprise or pleasure he didn’t know—and her limbs curled, arms to the wall, legs half around his waist. He drove into her again and again, his knees scraping against the wall until she pushed back, her abs flexing, bracing her shoulders against the wall and rolling her waist, such that his cock slid back and forth within her like it was riding an undulating series of waves. Like she had practiced it with every fantasy she might have ever had. Like he had practiced it with every fantasy he had ever had.

Although petite, Serenity was definitely curvier up close than he imagined. In turn, thankfully, he thought he was fitter and sturdier than he might appear at first glance. With one hand keeping her steady before him, he reached up with his free hand to slide it right up her stomach again, following the same path as he had before, then took hold of her breasts in turn, the sight of them shaking before him too good to pass on. He felt her legs lock around his backside and looked up to meet her eyes.

“This…keep doing this…anything,” she said. “Touch me everywhere…fill me…make me cum over and over…cum over and over in me, on me, I don’t care…ohhh…”

There was no way such words could leave him in a state to keep his cool. He came the moment she said he should like it was a command of her own, and it was clear she once more felt some oversensitive pleasure at the feeling of his seed flooding into her. She pushed off from the wall and curled around him, yet he somehow managed to keep on his feet long enough to shuffle back to the bed again even as he was sure they were making a mess along the way.

“Keep going,” she begged, her eyes now close enough to plead to him.

“I…I just…”

Her hand brushed along the outside of his. He was reminded of her question earlier, and he finally understood.

“Make me cum even more, and I will do the same for you,” Serenity said. She slid down his sweating body, her pinkish tongue sliding down his abs and over to one thigh before encircling his limp cock. “Command me, Master.”

The spell on his hand lit up, and he felt energy infuse every inch of his body. “Take it,” he said, although it came out more like a plea as well.

“Yes,” she whispered, as if given permission to eat after fasting. His rapidly-hardening tool filled her mouth and she eagerly took it in, the noise of happy slurping following. In turn, he happily accepted the smooth sensation of her legs as she twisted around in place until she was inverted, offering her still wet pussy to his lips. Moaning as her head pulsed over his length, he locked his mouth over her as wantonly as she had to him before.

They meandered out of his room some time later, clothes returned in place, although the Mystic Code in particular looked rather wrinkled. Still, after all that, he now did have quite a ravenous appetite and lacked the energy to change. Serenity, on the other hand, seemed to skip right out, looking like she may float right off into the air if she was not careful, like a pleased young woman rather than a walking cobra bite given form.

“Pardon me, Master.”

Bedivere stood there in the hall, looking torn between amusement and exasperation. Behind him, slightly hidden behind the knight’s cloak, was Mashu, her own expression looking like she was suffering a headache. She cringed at the lights in the hall, then cringed again when she caught sight of Serenity.

“I am not one to question your actions, Master,” Bedivere said, “nor do I think that a little…fulfillment…is unwarranted.” He blushed faintly as he tried to find the appropriate words. “Unfortunately, your neighbor here heard you quite clearly,” he motioned to Mashu, who looked away in embarrassment herself, “so clearly in fact that I am certain it was not unnoticed by others.”

“The others would do well to mind their own business,” Serenity hissed out, like a serpent issuing a challenge.

“And I believe most of them will,” Bedivere said. “But—”

He looked to Mashu, who said, “Dr. Roman heard as well, and, senpai, you know how he is, he would never let such gossip go unspoken of, and…”

Her voice trailed off as her eyes widened behind her locks of hair and glasses. Before either guilty party could ask—

Oh Ma-su-ta~

Of all people, a renowned Hassan of the Mountain jumped as somehow, someway, a Berserker-class woman in long, flowing robes and clunky wooden sandals seemed to materialize right behind them, appearing without manifesting from spiritual form. Or maybe she did, yet none of the Servants present had detected her, as if she were an Assassin-class herself. However it was, Kiyohime was to the side of the hall opposite of Bedivere and Mashu, her pale robes swaying in a way that suggested she were rocking slightly from leg to leg.

“I’mgoingtogonow,” Mashu said. She took to her next-door room so fast it was sealed shut before anyone could react. Normally, she might have stayed, but either she was miffed at his…experience…or she saw something that suggested she was better off forfeiting this case.

Bedivere too seemed to know the valor of retreat. He backed away slowly. “Master, I will go gather some help…?” He made a strange, high-pitched noise as he backed right into something, and turned to find the other off-kilter spirit of an obsessive woman there, leaning on her awkwardly-sized spear. “Uh, yes. That is what I will do,” he said, quickly stumbling past Brynhildr as the valkyrie stood there, her gaze locked on Serenity like glue.

Leaving the guilty to their fate.

“M-Master,” Serenity said, a wild look in her eyes, much like an animal with hackles raised might make. She pulled her mask down over her face; it was already clear to her that this was the worst situation possible. “Um, yes. Command me, Master?”

Such sweet words before turned deathly serious. Truly feeling as a Master of none, he became aware of backing into the bedroom a half-step at a time, even putting Serenity between he and the two women. All the while hoping they would close in enough for Serenity to have a chance. Hoping that the spells he practiced with the Mystic Code he wore would be enough. Hoping reinforcements arrived in a timely fashion. Because otherwise, they were done for. “…Wait, and hope?” he said, wondering if even Edmond would be swift enough.

Kiyohime smiled such that her dimples caused her eyes to narrow. Brynhildr’s head lulled to one side like a sleepwalker.

Maybe real peace would find him in the afterlife.

https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries
    and i didn't lie theres still 45 mins left in the day for me so it is still "tomorrow"
    You did it... you really did it.

Damn, I can't give you hell for it now.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    God is dead and I'm gonna kiss all his cute girl saints
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    MAMA BURST
    A Writer's Fate
    F/GO JP (Updated: 4/11/2019)

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    Nice morning this was.

It's here
    It's really here

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries

- - - Updated - - -

Also Berserkers giving everyone else an inventory to clean is hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Dammit I wanted to use the thumbs up gif
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Short and sweet, and refreshing to boot that no time was wasted on getting into the juicy bits--certainly an in-character direction to take for Serenity. Also, poor Mashu. Too bad that's what makes her so wonderful to bully.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle shounen jump's Avatar
    What Random said. Are you going to do one for the other female Servants(with either gender protagonist), or are you going to keep this one going?

Blog Entries
    When do the daggers become involved?
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by @Keo View Post
    When you're feeling brave enough.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Also Berserkers giving everyone else an inventory to clean is hilarious.
    Originally it was Astolfo, then I realized I'd given a shoutout to him three times, felt that was biased, and changed it. Stop hijacking, pink hair.

Quote Originally Posted by shounen jump View Post
    What Random said. Are you going to do one for the other female Servants(with either gender protagonist), or are you going to keep this one going?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by @Keo View Post
    When Kiyo or Bryn begin their assault.

It's quite fortunate for Serenity that her Master became immune to poisons... and as such, this seems in-character for her.
    Not Magus! Magic Emperor Magus!

Blog Entries
    I'll admit I only read a fraction of the story, as I don't really care for lemons, but I really liked the world building of trying to bunk with so many colorful personalities. It's an amusing mental image of so many weirdos and dingbats trying to live under one roof.
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

that is what is waiting for you at the end of schadenfreude