Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1419222324

Thread: Fate Stay Night Fanfic: Endless Dream (Rewrite)

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forum. Please read the Rules and FAQ thread before continuing to post. Pertinent to your situation:

Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Do you care about thread necromancy?
    Not in any kind of hard-and-fast way. As long as you're posting something relevant, feel free to dig up old threads instead of pointlessly making a new one on the same subject. The only exception is story threads in the Fanfiction forum. After about a month without activity, we ask you to address your feedback or commentary directly to the author instead of posting in the thread, because people get very tetchy when they think a story has been updated and it hasn't.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to BL, johan!

As you might notice, this fic hasn't been updated for a while; over a year, in fact. When you post in a thread that people tend to wait for material from the original creator of the thread, it's called necroposting, and is generally frowned upon for getting the hopes up of people who follow the thread for a false alarm. In the future, when you want to contact an author of a fic that hasn't updated in a while, try shooting them either a PM (click on their name and the option will pop up) or leaving a Visitor Message on their profile.

I hope you have a nice stay here!

- - - Updated - - -

Welp, sniped for nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by johanthekiller View Post
    First time posting in this forum, hope I don't mess up.
    I really liked the Berserker battle, but one thing I wish you had kept was Rider lecturing Illya on how having Herakles could give them problems had he been summoned as Archer, Saber, or Lancer
    You messed up the moment you thought that necromancy was a good idea.
    Well, I was thinking about Hill of Swords when I did my first Fate fanfiction. But it wasn't for the plot so much as "f***, I can do a better Shirou than that."
    Arashi's guide to writing the characters of Tsukihime:

Shiki: The less he talks, the more badass he is.
    Arc: All things are relevant to how bored she is.
    Ciel: Only sane woman. Also, responsibility.
    Akiha: Focus on pride-aspect of tsundereness.
    Hisui: Actually the boke to Kohaku's tsukkomi, but has a complete straight face.
    Kohaku: Overcompensating genki. Go overboard with it.

If you're going to revive a thread inactive this long, you better have some seriously substantial content justify it.

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    Why in the world was it necessary to reiterate an admonition against necroposting?

Blog Entries
    For goodness' sake, enough. The message has been more than adequately conveyed; there's no reason whatsoever to keep on at this - five full days after multiple posts to the same effect have gone through, mind - except that you like kicking out at a target you think is acceptable. Don't.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

First of all I want to apologize for any issues I caused. I just got here and I didn't realize just how long this story has gone without an update.
    I admit that I didn't check the dates of the posts and had no idea about necroposting.

Quote Originally Posted by johanthekiller View Post
    First of all I want to apologize for any issues I caused. I just got here and I didn't realize just how long this story has gone without an update.
    I admit that I didn't check the dates of the posts and had no idea about necroposting.
    Now you know. Try not to post any more then. Hopefully, my post will be the very last. Or something.

Try to PM the author next time.
    Well, I was thinking about Hill of Swords when I did my first Fate fanfiction. But it wasn't for the plot so much as "f***, I can do a better Shirou than that."
    Arashi's guide to writing the characters of Tsukihime:

Shiki: The less he talks, the more badass he is.
    Arc: All things are relevant to how bored she is.
    Ciel: Only sane woman. Also, responsibility.
    Akiha: Focus on pride-aspect of tsundereness.
    Hisui: Actually the boke to Kohaku's tsukkomi, but has a complete straight face.
    Kohaku: Overcompensating genki. Go overboard with it.