Page 265 of 388 FirstFirst ... 165215255260263264265266267270275315365 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,300 of 7759

Thread: Things that annoy you in TM

Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    okay but DAA, DA and vampires aren't really the same

see Dracula
    Ah, misunderstood.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Urameshi Yūsuke View Post
    Basically? They're walking talking spells. Which is why they need that mana.
    See? This is what I mean. Also, I heard Tsukihime gives a timeline for DAs and when they were created and all that? I need to try and fit that with the timeline we're given in JoJo 6251 regarding the Pillar Men and the Stone Mask.

Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    okay but DAA, DA and vampires aren't really the same

see Dracula
    Ah, right. True enough, and yet another reason to read.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    I think Rin and Shirou have the best chemistry together of the three FSN pairings, but I dunno if the way they got to that point really worked.
    I dunno. I think their confession scene was great.

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    See? This is what I mean. Also, I heard Tsukihime gives a timeline for DAs and when they were created and all that? I need to try and fit that with the timeline we're given in JoJo 6251 regarding the Pillar Men and the Stone Mask.
    Kinda. Been awhile, but I don't know that it gives hard numbers persay, but we are told what happens in what order. So you could play with it however you want in all honesty.

I could be wrong though. I probably am.

We should probably take this discussion back to the Crossover Thread.

On it.

I dunno it sure seems fitting here

Really? You sure? Whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, when were human-born DAs first created?

When Nasu thought of it

ic you asked in the questions thread so ignore that

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    I need to read Tsuki quickly though because I'm also trying to write a TM x JJBA Part II crossover, and I need info on vampires.
    About vampires and Tsukihime...

You're gonna need to delve into Kagetsu Tohya and Melty Blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    tfw no Fate/One
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    How do I get into type moon.

watch prisma illya. If your amused or aroused, keep going.

if you are disconcerted or want to call the FBI, run away
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    Curse those 15 year old girls *shakes fist angrily*

Quote Originally Posted by Toa of Gallifrey View Post
    About vampires and Tsukihime...

You're gonna need to delve into Kagetsu Tohya and Melty Blood.
    I am...? Fuck. I don't have time.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    I always kind of felt a problem with HF was how unlike Fate or UBW, Sakura never sort of gets an early on break to help establish more character moments between her and Shirou, where they have some fun, before everything starts going to hell. Nothing like little dates or chit-chat or whatever.

It didn't help that Sakura was essentially kicked out halfway in Fate or UBW so we only see or hear about her again right at the end of either route, so there isn't much to help a first time player get interested in her beyond "oh she's the protag's practically not-wife." At least that's how I feel.

I always got the feeling Rin & Saber got to have more normal interactions with Shirou which let a first time player get sort of invested in both.
    I dunno about that, in internal narration, he pretty much idolized them, whereas Sakura he speaks to pretty bluntly, like he would a friend. There was always that point about how Shirou is snarkier in his head most of the time concerning Rin or Saber, beyond the "flab on your mind? You saying you're fat?" which is mostly harmless density.

With Sakura, especially in the kitchen there is a really informal teacher/student connection. Plus, the dates he has with Rin and Saber were doubly to give that informality, to pull them down to earth as people, AND for Shirou's distortion to come into view. With Sakura, their default is already informal, though you joke about them being "married", and they already enjoy each others company. The reason for the date narrative wise isn't there.

I think Rin and Shirou have the best chemistry together of the three FSN pairings, but I dunno if the way they got to that point really worked.
    Well, the silliness of using the high jump and then nothing coming of it always made me scratch my head. Mutual attraction, but never talked for years beyond a hello in the hall.
    The shyest participant of the three who are in that high jump scenario made the most effort to connect with the person she liked. That is hilarious to me to this day.
    Last edited by Altima of the Gates; September 16th, 2018 at 05:49 PM.

Perhaps. It does make sense. Doesn't change my preference, but okay.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    Well, the silliness of using the high jump and then nothing coming of it always made me scratch my head. Mutual attraction, but never talked for years beyond a hello in the hall.
    "Attraction" seems like a strong word when it comes to Rin's feelings about Shirou at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    The shyest participant of the three who are in that high jump scenario made the most effort to connect with the person she liked. That is hilarious to me to this day.
    That could also be attributed to Rin's active desire to avoid forming connections with others at the time and the fact that she is quite shy with her emotions to the end. Nonetheless, Rin x Shirou is basically a case of twice shy until the night after they lost both their Servants, when things appeared to be at their lowest. Shirou had long admired her, but felt intimidated by her idol exterior, and Rin was curious about the boy, yet she was determined not to connect and also noticed Sakura's crush on him, thus bowing out.

Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    "Attraction" seems like a strong word when it comes to Rin's feelings about Shirou at that point.
    True. But her feelings were definitely stronger by the time FSN came around.

Nah, we're inside her head in the prologue, remember? She seems to care about him mostly as the guy who makes Sakura happy.

Nah, we're inside her head in the prologue, remember? She seems to care about him mostly as the guy who makes Sakura happy.
    I was also citing the prologue when I said she wanted to avoid meaningful connections with others, and I DID mention the whole making Sakura happy thing.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Realta Nua says hi

Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    Realta Nua says hi
    Haven't read it yet! Did it change more than the sex scenes and adding the extra fight CGs?

Someone mentioned the fic Guardian of Zero and i get myself to read it.

I will not say it was bad , but i was not totally into it. The author is clearly biased against Tokiomi, he is portrayed as a total jerk until the the point of oocness, CG Rin iterally thells him what tge matous did to Sakura and he still acts like an ubber jerk. Its more ironic considering Kirei and Gil, the literal FSN villains, andt he ones who destroyed the tohsaka family and thus made sakura situtation even worse, are portrayed as totlaly sympathetic. I mean, yeah, they are more entertaining to write than Tokiomi, Tokiomi as Zero portrayed him is quite boring, the GO event didnt even bothered to show his face at all, but is still ironic that a story that portrays him as a villain is so nice to the actual villains . Also CG rin left her younger self with this totally jerky version of Tokiomi, who will raise her to be as much as a jerky magus as him, wich sets a sequel , where Sakura is Wavers adoptive sister anbd pretty mucb an OC stand in
    I apreciate that the author wanted to do a story where Sakura is saved, but thats not the approach i would have used, that and i always rather te fifth war settin more than the fourth, Sakuras backstory is horrible, but its part of her character., and i enjoy the FSN cast much more than Zero. I remember other fic with a CG Rin being the Caster servant of Sakura , but it was in the fifth war , it wasnt finished and i dont remember the title , but i enjoyed it much more

Danm, that was not mean for this thread. Whatever

Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    Someone mentioned the fic Guardian of Zero and i get myself to read it.

I will not say it was bad , but i was not totally into it. The author is clearly biased against Tokiomi, he is portrayed as a total jerk until the the point of oocness, CG Rin iterally thells him what tge matous did to Sakura and he still acts like an ubber jerk. Its more ironic considering Kirei and Gil, the literal FSN villains, andt he ones who destroyed the tohsaka family and thus made sakura situtation even worse, are portrayed as totlaly sympathetic. I mean, yeah, they are more entertaining to write than Tokiomi, Tokiomi as Zero portrayed him is quite boring, the GO event didnt even bothered to show his face at all, but is still ironic that a story that portrays him as a villain is so nice to the actual villains . Also CG rin left her younger self with this totally jerky version of Tokiomi, who will raise her to be as much as a jerky magus as him, wich sets a sequel , where Sakura is Wavers adoptive sister anbd pretty mucb an OC stand in
    I apreciate that the author wanted to do a story where Sakura is saved, but thats not the approach i would have used, that and i always rather te fifth war settin more than the fourth, Sakuras backstory is horrible, but its part of her character., and i enjoy the FSN cast much more than Zero. I remember other fic with a CG Rin being the Caster servant of Sakura , but it was in the fifth war , it wasnt finished and i dont remember the title , but i enjoyed it much more

Danm, that was not mean for this thread. Whatever
    Even so, still must say this seems like a very shitty fix-it fic.