Page 358 of 388 FirstFirst ... 258308348353356357358359360363368 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,160 of 7759

Thread: Things that annoy you in TM

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I wish we had a proper Irish outfit for scathach.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    I wish we had a proper Irish outfit for scathach.

But she's Scottish?

Blog Entries
    My bad

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Scathach's "clothes" feel pretty fitting if you look at her disciple

Ofc both of them look like trash compared to Proto Cu

Blog Entries
    Yeah, the bodysuits didn't make a lot of sense... until magitek. Then they still don't but eh.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelveseal View Post
    Yeah, the bodysuits didn't make a lot of sense... until magitek. Then they still don't but eh.
    Aren't they a reference to body paint? My problem is not that I don't like it, but that we have the option for Cu but not for Shishou

Fate / White Memoria

Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Aren't they a reference to body paint? My problem is not that I don't like it, but that we have the option for Cu but not for Shishou
    I think the bodypaint thing is fanon. Cu's is known to be a reference to Vampire Hunter D.
    O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed you have not already collapsed in ruin.

US Friend Code
    You know what? Fate/Zero loses all credibility it had during the whole Banquet of Kings stuff simply because of how it overly-glorifies the one guy whose "ideology" sounds like a bandit leader's.

Yeah, fuck Iskandar. "The King must be greedier than any other, laugh louder than any other", like am I seriously supposed to believe that some random peasant might see Iskandar drinking the finest wines and eating the best food and think "hot damn, I love this dude" instead of "that piece of shit can only have that because of our hard work"?

"To conquer but not humiliate" again, what the fuck does this mean? Am I supposed to believe that all the people of the Persian Empire just saw big dick Iskandar strolling through their country with his army and thought "hot damn, I love this dude" instead of "my entire family is dead, you asshole".

You want to prop Iskandar up? Okay, go ahead, but stop sucking his dick as if that's what every leader should be ffs. He was a great man but a shit king. He's lucky he didn't live to govern the shit he conquered or history wouldn't remember him as kindly as it does now. "Alexander conquered the Persian Empire" sounds good. "Alexander conquered the Persian Empire but then couldn't keep it together for 2 years" doesn't sound as good.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipRow View Post
    You know what? Fate/Zero loses all credibility it had during the whole Banquet of Kings stuff simply because of how it overly-glorifies the one guy whose "ideology" sounds like a bandit leader's.

Yeah, fuck Iskandar. "The King must be greedier than any other, laugh louder than any other", like am I seriously supposed to believe that some random peasant might see Iskandar drinking the finest wines and eating the best food and think "hot damn, I love this dude" instead of "that piece of shit can only have that because of our hard work"?

"To conquer but not humiliate" again, what the fuck does this mean? Am I supposed to believe that all the people of the Persian Empire just saw big dick Iskandar strolling through their country with his army and thought "hot damn, I love this dude" instead of "my entire family is dead, you asshole".

You want to prop Iskandar up? Okay, go ahead, but stop sucking his dick as if that's what every leader should be ffs. He was a great man but a shit king. He's lucky he didn't live to govern the shit he conquered or history wouldn't remember him as kindly as it does now. "Alexander conquered the Persian Empire" sounds good. "Alexander conquered the Persian Empire but then couldn't keep it together for 2 years" doesn't sound as good.
    To be honest I feel like it applies to all three of them, Gilgamesh suffers from 'supposesdly super wise king but acts like a brain dead retard most of the time' and saber has 'She was a such a perfect king but also so shit she failed at breads and circuses and wasn't able to stamp out any dissent in the nobles'

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    wut

I'm talking about the white fur coat. He actually look pimpin.
    The *fur coat*? *That's* stylish?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I'm starting to doubt you're a real viking

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    It's not that no fur coats can be stylish, but Gilgamesh's most definitely isn't!

月日は百代の過客にして、行かふ年も又旅 人也。 Benderesco's Avatar
    That fur coat makes him look like a pimp.

The "half of my teeth are gold and I wear 15 rings on each finger" kind of pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipRow View Post

Iskandar is a teenager's idea of a "cool" leader.

He is not as stupid as Gilgamesh, but it is still pretty jarring for the story to act as though he were an incredibly wise ruler.
    Last edited by Benderesco; April 18th, 2020 at 12:12 PM.

Blog Entries
    no-one drawn by takeuchi circa 2004 or prior is remotely stylish. i'm sorry. it's true. exception will be made for true assassin only
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

I dunno, Rider is pretty stylish. Shiki's school outfit also looks good, Rin's casual clothes work because the legs distract us and Saber looks cute in pretty much anything.

I agree with the general sentiment, though. Type-Moon's idea of "style" in those days very clearly comes from a weeb who wears socks and sandals all day and takes his fashion cues from 70s blaxploitation movies.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    no-one drawn by takeuchi circa 2004 or prior is remotely stylish. i'm sorry. it's true. exception will be made for true assassin only
    Blue hair Touko with the amber necklace.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    are you agreeing with me or disagreeing
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

I'm agreeing, but saying we should add more exceptions

EDIT: Oh wait, that was for the post above yours. Nevermind

Blog Entries
    It's not that her design is bad, it's that Takeuchi couldn't draw before mbaacc
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    When did we got Powerd Ciel again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3