Page 360 of 388 FirstFirst ... 260310350355358359360361362365370 ... LastLast
Results 7,181 to 7,200 of 7759

Thread: Things that annoy you in TM

Blog Entries
    Tbh, that may be a build up to having him be the MC of a theoretical 1st Fuyuki War depiction, likely focusing on the Founders in general. His original motivations are aligned with the Emiyas...
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

Quote Originally Posted by Twelveseal View Post
    Tbh, that may be a build up to having him be the MC of a theoretical 1st Fuyuki War depiction, likely focusing on the Founders in general. His original motivations are aligned with the Emiyas...
    Maybe but too little too late at least for me, and its a common thread that nasu wants you to pity a person who has done such terrible things, just give me more kirei's and stop reusing the same motivation

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Zouken being this once capable and and idealist overflowing with respectable purpose degrading himself into a immortality-obsessed rotten husk that clings to life using penis worms is suppose to be compound on the disparity of how pathetic and unsightly his existence has become from the golden point of his life.

It's a different matter if the wank of Zouken's importance itself annoys you, but there's nothing wrong with the message that even self-made monsters may have been a decent individual once upon a time.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

Quote Originally Posted by Bobin View Post
    Zouken being this once capable and and idealist overflowing with respectable purpose degrading himself into a immortality-obsessed rotten husk that clings to life using penis worms is suppose to be compound on the disparity of how pathetic and unsightly his existence has become from the golden point of his life.

It's a different matter if the wank of Zouken's importance itself annoys you, but there's nothing wrong with the message that even self-made monsters may have been a decent individual once upon a time.

Understandable, its a bit of both and its more a annoyance with the trend that naus does the whole feel bad for them far too much and at times it feels undeserved?

But the wank of zoukens importance also annoys me as well

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    Understandable, its a bit of both and its more a annoyance with the trend that naus does the whole feel bad for them far too much and at times it feels undeserved?

But the wank of zoukens importance also annoys me as well
    I mean how important is he really? Like ignoring the line about a heroic background being undeserved, just how important do you think Zouken is in the works vs other characters?

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    Maybe but too little too late at least for me, and its a common thread that nasu wants you to pity a person who has done such terrible things, just give me more kirei's and stop reusing the same motivation
    If we are honest, Kirei is not much better. He boils his entire being on being really pissed on not having an answer for essentially schadenfraude, being raised in an ideology that counters that.
    I guess if you consider it better that he is honest with his desires to a point, but the fact he wants an answer means he might not be entirely honest at all.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelveseal View Post
    Nah, Nagato is the perfect protag for this. He's a naive newcomer with a penchant for screwups, and the whole thing happens on his home turf. He's definitely more of an everyman than Makiri or Justeaze.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    Not really? I mean, yeah, it's his home turf, but basically that just describes male Rin... and his goal is the same as hers. The quest for the Root is hard to relate to. Saving people, meanwhile, is literally the exact same motivation they used for both FSN and Zero's protags and is pretty easy to get.

He's also got a canon love interest that seems star-crossed.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic

He also basically kept following Zelrecht to learn magecraft until the old Magician taught him some to repay a hotel room bill. That definitely shows a Waver-esque determination to succeed despite lacking a lineage.

In addition, he'd be a good viewpoint character to see Zouken x Justeaze from a bird's-eye, as well as a means to introduce the audience to any new concepts.

In any case, he might be a decent deuteragonist.

- - - Updated - - -

Nagato is also the one we know the least about of the Founders.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    Valid points, but the argument lends itself more to the idea that there wouldn't be a single, true protagonist in the work. Instead, it seems like it would be split at least between those two.

Can't imagine Nasu would make Justeaze a protagonist in her own right, but that would be an interesting take imo.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

Sounds like Zero, then. Justeaze might get an interlude or 2. Otherwise, since she mostly served as the Foundation, I'm not sure.

Blog Entries
    Yeah. But I mean, he doesn't have the best record with female perspectives.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

No, Nasu does not.

Well the question is what is the point of the story.

I don’t think Justeaze is really much of a viewpoint character unless it’s a short story about sad robots and their not human but pure minds and thoughts.

the most nature “protagonist” for a story of putting together the ritual and the failings of the first two wars is probably Zouken. Hero man and also the guy who responds to the problems by making command seals and stuff.

Blog Entries
    Also, exposing him as the secret originator of Tabletop RPGs...
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

I still personally want to see Nagato's POV because we still know so little about him, we could learn some Kirishtan lore, and we'd learn what it's like to be a mage starting a lineage.

- - - Updated - - -

Not opposed to switching back and forth with Zouken and/or Zouken being the true "main character".

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I thought Zouken and Justeaze shared the same ideals initially, so Justeaze's story could be about her gradually learning to appreciate and decide to strive for human perfection.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I feel like already knowing exactly how Zouken ended up would diminish his protagonist potential

Blog Entries
    I'm not sure about that, if you're playing up the tragedy.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    I feel like already knowing exactly how Zouken ended up would diminish his protagonist potential
    It worked out for Kerry!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    All these people pretending the POV character won’t be some rando that was forgotten by history and surface-level is nothing special but ends up being pivotal to events and bangs Nagato’s daughter