Page 339 of 388 FirstFirst ... 239289329334337338339340341344349 ... LastLast
Results 6,761 to 6,780 of 7759

Thread: Things that annoy you in TM

That's because shes specul

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    T-M just wants to have its cake and eat it, too. Please understand.

To its credit, it's at least mostly consistent with the way it does its stuff.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

To add a bit more context to Nero being specul

Her story so far and her LOVE FOR THE PEOPLE is probably linked in some ways to the Beast version thats been hinted and teased for years, hence picking her for this argument is kinda, awkward
    there's others with the same deal tho I'm sure

Oh, is not like she is my only example. If conceptions are so important, Medusa should be in permanent gorgon mode and so on. Again, i feel is a piece that exist for the sake of make Vlad a vampire and not much more

Im scared about Nero beast. If Jalter is anything to go , she will likely end as just some grumpy waifu
    Last edited by TheSeaDragon; July 14th, 2019 at 08:18 PM.

Well there is a gorgon mode medusa...

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Well, I'm sure that the Saint Graph they're summoned into as a Servant depends/changes things about their perception. I'm sure that summoning Medusa as a Berserker would have a better chance of getting one more attuned to the monstrous Gorgon side of her myth.

- - - Updated - - -

Not using Avenger as the example, because that's F/GO situational and probably out of the question in a usual HGW/Servant summoning situation, but yeah.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    Well there is a gorgon mode medusa...
    Yeah , but is just a possible mode for her, and one you will not get in regular war if the class is avenger. Vlad is always haunted by the Dracula legend, even summoned in his homeland, where he is admired as a hero

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Is anyone else annoyed by Nobu's "Demon King of the 6th Heaven" nonsense? I find it annoying, but maybe I'm missing something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    Yeah , but is just a possible mode for her, and one you will not get in regular war if the class is avenger.
    Make her relentlessly kill a lot of people and she may turn into that like in HA, good luck not to die if you succeeded

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Is anyone else annoyed by Nobu's "Demon King of the 6th Heaven" nonsense? I find it annoying, but maybe I'm missing something.
    Is this cause all it really boils down to is Nobu trying to make himself look scarier historically?

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuno View Post
    Make her relentlessly kill a lot of people and she may turn into that like in HA, good luck not to die if you succeeded
    True, true. Still, thats not a conception shapin her up , Its because she actually was the gorgon

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    That was more through overuse of Monstrous Strength synergizin with her monstrous nature.

Although, that does make me have amusing thoughts about what would happen if Astolfo were to over-utilize his own Monstrous Strenfth. Probably nothing, since Astolfo is a weirdo unphasable doofus, but hey.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    According to the Jesuit Father Luís Fróis, Oda Nobunaga called himself "Demon King of the Sixth Heaven" (dairokuten-maō), a title properly belonging to Māra
    Hmm... *looks at Mara*

Power up?
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Beast Nobu never.

Honestly, what is the literature that was used as the main source of information for Arthurian legend? Idylls of the King had refer to Arthur as Pendragon in Lancelot and Elaine, and what is the succession law of Camelot on the topic of titles?

This was not the first, Wu Zetian is not her actual name but a name/title she bestow upon herself when she was Empress. Wu Zetian actual name is Wu Zhao, but Wu Zetian just loves to give herself new names.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What's funny is whathisface the Nobu fanboy in the Ooku even being all pissy about Mara calling himself Dairokuten Maoh despite him being, y'know, the real deal and not just some chuuni warlord.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Why Nobu calling herself that is a problem? Actually, what is the problem?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    It's a hell of a lot better than Tamamo getting called anything and everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Why Nobu calling herself that is a problem? Actually, what is the problem?
    For me, it's basically as annoying as some internet rando calling him/herself xxxSatan666xxx or something like that. We've seen the real thing, yet Nobu continues to insist, with absolute seriousness, that she is.

I get the real thing called himself that too, but here, well...just a personal thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    What's funny is whathisface the Nobu fanboy in the Ooku even being all pissy about Mara calling himself Dairokuten Maoh despite him being, y'know, the real deal and not just some chuuni warlord.
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    For me, it's basically as annoying as some internet rando calling him/herself xxxSatan666xxx or something like that. We've seen the real thing, yet Nobu continues to insist, with absolute seriousness, that she is.

I get the real thing called himself that too, but here, well...just a personal thing.
    Seems like a pretty good reason to get peeved at a Beast, IMO. 'The only Demon King I acknowledge is Nobunaga' is a pretty gutsy and telling stance to take in the face of the real one.