Page 378 of 385 FirstFirst ... 278328368373376377378379380383 ... LastLast
Results 7,541 to 7,560 of 7691

Thread: Things that annoy you in TM

  1. #7541
    this is the most "tar everyone with the same brush" shit I've read on this forum in a long time
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

  2. #7542
    Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    Goetia isn't Chaldea and pretending otherwise is extremely stupid.
    idk, does your pet count as part of your household?

    what about your children? and how much are you still responsible for their personality and attitudes even after you aren't there in person to supervise them?

  3. #7543
    - Solomon creates Goetia for benevolent purposes
    - Solomon dies
    - Goetia goes haywire and becomes malevolent in a way that was in no way intended by Solomon
    - Solomon reincarnates 3000 years later, becoming Roman who is effectively an entirely separate individual just as Shirou and Archer aren't the same individual anymore.
    - Romani joins Chaldea to help save the world

    Your reasoning:
    - Because Romani originally was Solomon who created Goetia, the fact that Romani joined Chaldea now means that Goetia is part of Chaldea, and by just a degree of relation Chaldea is now responsible for the incineration of humanity

    Surely you see how this is an actually dumbass hill to die on, right? It's like if you, an adult who is in charge of their own life, committed a crime, and then the lawmakers charge your parent's workplace for the crime you committed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

  4. #7544
    Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    - Solomon creates Goetia for benevolent purposes
    - Solomon dies
    - Goetia goes haywire and becomes malevolent in a way that was in no way intended by Solomon
    - Solomon reincarnates 3000 years later, becoming Roman who is effectively an entirely separate individual just as Shirou and Archer aren't the same individual anymore.
    - Romani joins Chaldea to help save the world

    Your reasoning:
    - Because Romani originally was Solomon who created Goetia, the fact that Romani joined Chaldea now means that Goetia is part of Chaldea, and by just a degree of relation Chaldea is now responsible for the incineration of humanity

    Surely you see how this is an actually dumbass hill to die on, right? It's like if you, an adult who is in charge of their own life, committed a crime, and then the lawmakers charge your parent's workplace for the crime you committed.

    yes, it is in no way the developer's responsability to instal failsafe protocols into his godlike AI

    and why are you convenientely omiting Lev's role in all of what happened?

  5. #7545
    You're the one who brought up pets and children, so let's continue the analogy, shall we:

    - It is entirely the parent's responsibility to make sure their children doesn't do anything even after they've fully grown up and have been distanced from the parent for most of their life.
    - The company will also be charged for the crime of the child who is in no way related to the company, because their accomplice also worked there, even though the company was in no way related to the crime other than the fact that one of the perpetrators and a parent of another perpetrator worked there.

    There is literally no way you can make your point sound logical here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

  6. #7546
    Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Where AM I?
    Posts
    10,022
    US Friend Code
    156,137,657
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    and why are you convenientely omiting Lev's role in all of what happened?
    Maybe because, for someone who was framed as a major reoccurring antagonist, he goes down like a bitch in the Second singularity, which IIRC was in the game at launch. I forget he even exists most of the time.

    Gundam-a-thon Status: 0079 Zeta ZZ Char's Counterattck War In the Pocket F91 Stardust Memories Victory G Gundam Wing Endless Waltz 8th MS After War X Turn A SEED 00 Unicorn AGE Reconguista The Orgin Thunderbolt IBO

    DONE!!!!!! 4 years, 1 week.

    Bonus Rounds: Gundam-san Escalflowne Build/Try/Divers

  7. #7547
    I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Unfortunate.
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    23,573
    JP Friend Code
    892,001,916
    US Friend Code
    870,360,928
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    yes, it is in no way the developer's responsability to instal failsafe protocols into his godlike AI

    and why are you convenientely omiting Lev's role in all of what happened?
    They aren't an AI, and he didn't make them. They're older than Solomon is, he was just given the use of them.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP


  8. #7548
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    They aren't an AI, and he didn't make them. They're older than Solomon is, he was just given the use of them.
    oh, ok

    who made them then?

  9. #7549
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Comun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,285
    JP Friend Code
    262.110.454
    Goetia is a hivemind created by Solomon unify and manage 72 preexisting demons.
    Last edited by Comun; November 19th, 2020 at 01:31 PM.

  10. #7550
    リビングデッド Living Dead
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    Goetia isn't Chaldea and pretending otherwise is extremely stupid.
    Why did you all take my reply seriously?
    Obviously it isn't Chaldea fault, I'd say it isn't even Roman's fault.

  11. #7551
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six asterism42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,014
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    which entity is listen as Guda's employer on his paycheck?
    lol if you think guda's getting paid for all this shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly

  12. #7552
    The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    35,415
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    793848092
    Blog Entries
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    lol if you think guda's getting paid for all this shit
    He is, but A) his bank account is currently a pile of sand on the ground and B) he gambled half his paychecks away anyways.
    Supports:


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

  13. #7553
    I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Unfortunate.
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    23,573
    JP Friend Code
    892,001,916
    US Friend Code
    870,360,928
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    oh, ok

    who made them then?
    Given that the ring that allowed him to control them was given to him by god, presumably, they were also made by god.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP


  14. #7554
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Given that the ring that allowed him to control them was given to him by god, presumably, they were also made by god.

    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Goetia is a hivemind created by Solomon unify and manage 72 preexisting demons.
    .

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    lol if you think guda's getting paid for all this shit
    look dude

    the UN can afford enough orphans to make into mana prisms Atomic Gatorad style for the horny japanese teenager to burn in order to get his fleshy heroic human shaped body pillows

  15. #7555
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Menwearpink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,320
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    protag power.
    Wonder how Kadoc with Shakespeare would go honestly.

    That said I think it'd be cool for Shakespeare to have a proper set up with a Kayneth-like mage that can make use of his kit to its actual potential too. Not that we'd get either of course.

  16. #7556
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,433
    JP Friend Code
    525,113,064
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    idk, does your pet count as part of your household?

    what about your children? and how much are you still responsible for their personality and attitudes even after you aren't there in person to supervise them?
    Making up ridiculous analogies won't change the stupidity of blaming Chaldea for Goetia.

  17. #7557
    We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,600
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    which entity is listen as Guda's employer on his paycheck?
    Is Guda even being paid anymore? The people who actually hired him (and who had the responsibility over this) are all long dead and their resources are gone. Chaldea now is literally just him, a buttload of Servants, a new Director that comes from the magi outside themselves, and eight minor employees who most likely didn't have any saying in the decisions of the former management, all on the run.

    This is Chaldea in Name Only and arguably not even that anymore.
    Last edited by OverMaster; November 19th, 2020 at 09:00 PM.

  18. #7558
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Comun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,285
    JP Friend Code
    262.110.454
    They're paid in friends.

  19. #7559
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Asunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,357
    JP Friend Code
    574132069
    Guda doesn't get paid because Capitalism is as of the most recent event canonically an Evil Outer God.
    FGO:574132069/Asunder (Support: Chibi [Level:Maxxed])

  20. #7560
    We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,600
    Servant Marx will save us.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •