Results 7,481 to 7,500 of 7759

Thread: Things that annoy you in TM

Blog Entries
    the last line of FGO will be 'BOTTOM TEXT'
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

Throwback to You calling Romani=Solomon on fucking okeanos release
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    水星(?)のアルテミット・ワン
    "Mercury's (?) Ultimate One"

This is from CM, so it was always in doubt that it was Type Mercury. Then in Olympus you have this:

The pun stuff is manyfold (assuming we're thinking of the same thing), like how ORT is オルト and Oort is オールト (which aren't really the same but close), Mercury is 水星 (suisei) which is how you also read 彗星, meaning comet. And ORT is the "spider", which is 蜘蛛 (kumo) which is also how you read 雲 meaning "cloud". So all in all through jp homophones you can make "mercury spider" into "comet cloud" and that's effectively what the Oort cloud is and so on.
    holy shit mind blown

Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    holy shit mind blown

at this rate i am fully expecting Nasu to drop the "Just when you think you have all the answers, i change the question!" quote one of these days

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    Throwback to You calling Romani=Solomon on fucking okeanos release
    Was it his dialogue with David that set You off?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    Was it his dialogue with David that set You off?
    Just the names
    ソロモン = solomon
    ロマン = roman

though now I guess you can say solomon stopped being alone (solo) when he incarnated and became a man.

- - - Updated - - -

Though Mcjon guessed it before I did.
    https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post2139417
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Just the names
    ソロモン = solomon
    ロマン = roman

though now I guess you can say solomon stopped being alone (solo) when he incarnated and became a man.

- - - Updated - - -

you should consider applying for the CIA with those skills

tbh at this point, things that annoy me?

FGO. It's highs are dimmer and dimmer and more and more it truly is a overgrown cancer.

The fact that they're trying to go with the ten years shit when it's already a zombie really puts it into perspective imo.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Just the names
    ソロモン = solomon
    ロマン = roman

- - - Updated - - -

Wowu~~

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, reading the thread with hindsight is super hilarious, thanks for linking this

Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    tbh at this point, things that annoy me?

FGO. It's highs are dimmer and dimmer and more and more it truly is a overgrown cancer.

The fact that they're trying to go with the ten years shit when it's already a zombie really puts it into perspective imo.

HOW IS it a zombie if the best storyline is only 50% done?

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Observe Imaginary Scramble, which was supposed to be a part of the main story, you know the big story beat in this year that is not Olympus, comparable in tone and importance to CCC and Ooku both of which featured a Beast, being in fact instead a second swimsuit event in the year featuring whatever the fuck Van Gogh is supposed to be as the main character. Arguably the entire thing is just an overextensively corpulent Van Gogh trial quest that could have been done away with in three nodes

They could have easily written something, but they deliberately chose to write nothing. I don't understand what the point of this was. I don't understand what they meant by this.

- - - Updated - - -

the final boss of this event is literally an efreet with a hat and a green filter wtf, Gudaguda has far more effort put into it than this shit

Blog Entries
    tenkuu sphere has taken ten (10) years - count em - to draw the knk manga up to about halfway through Boukyaku Rokuon. complaints about the fgo 'content drought' are laughable to me. i laugh. pathetic.
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    This sounds like a good time to complain about Hana no Miyako still being technically ongoing.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure what to complain about first, though: that it's not being worked on, or that it is allowed to continue.

Whynotboth.png

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Because I'm not sure I actually like it. If it was just a martial arts manga about Miyako's coming of age, and no Demon Hunting and Magus stuff ever came up after a glimpse of Arcueid, it'd be cool, but obviously the writer had something greater in mind, giving the characters stupid Fate names and whatnot, in especially weird fashion, where they wave it in front of your face but never do anything with it. It sets up a lot of potential stuff that's never paid off.

The comparison to Prisma offers itself, except that just like Melty or Tsukihime 2, this Tsuki-version of Prisma wilted and died. Today, its existence basically doesn't cross anybody's mind. You will sooner think of DDD. Now, don't get me wrong, I certainly like the three volumes of Hana no Miyako much better than the first three volumes of Prisma, but there's no earthly way of knowing which direction HnM was going. In short, I suspect it was cut early because the writer's pitch for the story was bad. And if Prisma is ok and this wasn't, it must have been pretty terrible indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratman View Post
    Observe Imaginary Scramble, which was supposed to be a part of the main story, you know the big story beat in this year that is not Olympus, comparable in tone and importance to CCC and Ooku both of which featured a Beast, being in fact instead a second swimsuit event in the year featuring whatever the fuck Van Gogh is supposed to be as the main character. Arguably the entire thing is just an overextensively corpulent Van Gogh trial quest that could have been done away with in three nodes

They could have easily written something, but they deliberately chose to write nothing. I don't understand what the point of this was. I don't understand what they meant by this.

- - - Updated - - -

the final boss of this event is literally an efreet with a hat and a green filter wtf, Gudaguda has far more effort put into it than this shit

in the event that we get a part 2 of this event soon, or we get the next lostbelt in the next 30 days or we get Caster of Limbo's chapter in the next 30 days

will your opinion change at all?

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Probably. Sometimes they do things right. Voyager was pretty cool, as was his whole event, even though I expected nothing of Requiem. Himiko is pretty underrated too, even if I'd prefer her event not being Gudaguda at all.

This is just embarassing though, they really shouldn't have advertised it as 4.5. There has been one main story relevant Mooncancer since BB (the fatty, of all people), but there has been no main story relevant Foreigner since Abigail. They're very much fanservice classes. Foreigner Q was supposed to be it, but she's so irrelevant even Guda forgot about her. It's weird because Hokusai for example wouldn't be out of place in something less ironic than infinite comiket loop.

i think that your criticism has a lot more to do with there not being any big character at the end like a Beast, but youdid get a foreigner out of it and some nice lore and worldbuilding, i think

gameplay wise, how good of a character is Foreigner Q compared to Tama or Kiara?

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Better than normal Kiara, much worse than Tamamo due to not being a dedicated anything. Summer Kiara isn't a fair comparison, she is completely broken. I haven't been using anything else since I pulled her because she just 3Ts every node with minimal arts caster support.

Foreigner Q does have a pretty cool kit at the very least, even out of the box she hits pretty hard. Nearest thing I can think of is Orion, except she does less damage and can play support for others who can crit harder. Gameplaywise I have no complaints, but this event, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratman View Post
    Better than normal Kiara, much worse than Tamamo due to not being a dedicated anything. Summer Kiara isn't a fair comparison, she is completely broken. I haven't been using anything else since I pulled her because she just 3Ts every node with minimal arts caster support.

Foreigner Q does have a pretty cool kit at the very least, even out of the box she hits pretty hard. Nearest thing I can think of is Orion, except she does less damage and can play support for others who can crit harder. Gameplaywise I have no complaints, but this event, man.
    would you be so kind as to list what are in your eyes the pros and cons of this event?